What does Yea Forums think of Rurouni Kenshin Trust & Betrayal?

What does Yea Forums think of Rurouni Kenshin Trust & Betrayal?

Attached: rurouni kenshin tsuioku-hen.jpg (385x550, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ypzPw2DHes0
rawmangazip.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=70&filter=typeid&typeid=70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can I watch this without finishing kenshin?

KINO

Deen's magnum opus.

Yes. It is a prequel to explain the origin of his scar.

Attached: kenshinrhymeswithdeen.jpg (629x469, 23K)

I think it was co-written by a pedophile.

Pretty good, though it really feels like prequel, also my lack of knowledge of Japanese history may have hindered my enjoyment

It blew my mind when I first watched it, the tone of the OVA was so different from the anime that it got the point of those being the darker years of Kenshin's life across.

youtube.com/watch?v=ypzPw2DHes0

Based Watsuki got away with everything.

Attached: Kenshin.png (1064x799, 1.22M)

Her death was retarded

Better than the actual series and manga. Even works as a stand alone story.

It was actually fucking amazing
Come to think of it, late 90s-early 2000s were really a golden time for short OVA series with bigger production values than usual. FLCL and Kenshin were great. Nothing of the sort being made right now.

Still on my list of top anime

Yes it was.

The writer is a pedo lolol
Faggots

Attached: SataniaHehe.gif (220x224, 55K)

What I consider to be the single masterpiece of japanese animation. great animation from start to finish, great story, amazing cinematography and god tier ost. I like the second ova too.

Attached: [HACK-JOB]_Rurouni_Kenshin_-_Tsuioku-Hen_-_Act_2_[1080p][x264_DTS][672B2982].mkv_snapshot_08.38_[201 (1440x1080, 368K)

It's fucking good, though it's sad how a decent chunk of the remaster is still SD quality.

What does Yea Forums think of Rurouni Kenshin Refelection?

Attached: IMG_5242.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Funny how the first episode is a recap episode that still has animation far superior than anything the past 10 years.

Ridiculous.

It made me think that DEEN and RK were more, and could be more, than what they seemed. A decade and a half later, both proved me otherwise.

Haven't watched it since I was young but I remember it leaving a very bitter taste in my mouth with how pathetic Kenshin felt. So fuck that shit homie.

It was surprising to find out that the poster wasn't of two girls.

Pretty amazing OVA, beautiful animation, perfect music.
Rurouni Kenshin is still easily one of my favorite manga. Pic related, the new chapter of Hokkaido arc is neat.

Attached: A0C6E39E-7091-4135-9467-EE833E0D3561.jpg (1280x949, 546K)

Terrible.

>soujiro is back and now a good guy

holy shit, its been like 15 years. i need to pick this up back, where can I get decent scans? (dont care about translations)

rawmangazip.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=70&filter=typeid&typeid=70
I get them on raw manga zip and just download the magazine when it comes out (Jump SQ May 2019)

Btw the guy on Saitō’s left is Nagakura Shinpachi, the new arc is moving on smoothly, Watsuki is really good at pacing.

Excellent beyond expectation. Far, far better than it's original source, be it manga or anime. A true masterpiece.

Intradesting

The author is based

So should I read the manga then watch this OVA or is there a point in the manga where I should stop to do it

You can just fucking watch it.

It does happen in the manga though and the thought bubbles give insight to kenshin's character. In the manga it happens after Shishio

Both. Read the manga first and then watch it.

deen will never make something that good again