Watch this magic trick, Yea Forums! I'm removing

Watch this magic trick, Yea Forums! I'm removing
>japanese middle/high school setting
>medieval setting
from your arsenal of manga settings!

Let's see how you deal with this!

Attached: 1517378681725.jpg (320x454, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kq7O6eR12oM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can still rewatch chemlixa,Steins;Gate and see the new Youjo Senki movie+Hellsing,what u gonna do now?

Attached: URMINENOW.jpg (1920x1080, 73K)

Oh no, I'll have to watch best girl (female) again.

Attached: Berusaiyu.jpg (500x490, 145K)

>implying college isn't better
>implying the 18th and 19th century aren't entirely superior to medieval settings

Why, I read Aria.

Little girls running a cafe in an 18th century germanic town.

Extremely high IQ post.

Time for Victorian-gothic era to shine and cyberpunk settings to make a comeback

Attached: bloodborne-entering-yarnham_from-software_1600x815_marked.jpg (1600x815, 339K)

jokes on you, I still have my lolis in elementary school settings and everything in a current/future/Feudal japan setting. I'm fine with that. Also WW1, WW2 as the most interesting settings for a story to take place. (If the writer is not a hack)

Little girls running a revolutionary newspaper in an 18th century germanic town.

Reminds me that I sort of wanted a Shikkoku no Sharnoth anime until I realised it would be total garbage on every level.

Oh good I can still watch Lupin.

Why not have a manga about Restoration England where every character steals each other's wife and calls each other a cuckold?

Attached: John Wilmot.jpg (761x944, 86K)

Why did men like looking like women so much in england?

Not too much of a big issue for me. For instance, I can still read:
19th century steppe waifus, 18th century Tibetan waifu, Fantasy 19th century German military academy, time-travelling Roman bath designer, Post Russo Japanese War Gold Hunt, Fantasy 19th century Russo-Japanese war, time-travelling Greek athlete, Alexander the Great, Eumenes of Cardia, Nero, Siege of Syracuse, Sengoku Jidai Aesthetes, Fantasy crossdressing boy impersonating a princess of matriarchal French Revolution-equivalent kingdom, time-travelling Japanese doctor to Bakumatsu era, 19th century Japanese girl in Paris, Victorian Maids, Indian revenge story, 19th century Irish immigrants, Gender-bending 3rd century Ronan slave, Sheriff and Bounty hunter being love dorks, Early 20th century Rakugo masters, Renaissance painter waifu, Hathshepshut, 19th century girl crossdressing to be a sailor, French apartment landlord girl offering her services, Roman boxers, Yamamoto Yaeko, Fantasy Russian Logistics Officer, Great Patriotic War Witch, Lesbos Island girls, JMSDF ship in WW2, Latina girl learning to shoot a gun after being raped, Scot Lady travelling 19th cent Japan, Ostheer Panzer Crew, The last Romanov and Daughter of Rasputin, Shintaro Kago alternate world where everything powered by mutilated giant Mongolian girl, Demon mom raising child in a segregated society, Edo era Immortal Swordsmen, Fantasy Ethnolinguist in tribal beastmen societies, Sky pirates riding biplane dragons and dragon drawn sky galleons, Steampunk dragon hunting, Gremlin girl space program, Bike riding Gunslinger girl kino travels, Gladiator in Rome with fantasy beasts, French Revolution Executioner, anthropomorphic Cold War, Hiroshima A bomb survivor, and Uncle Lovecraft's Fun Pedo Eldritch Hole. That's only from my Historical and Fantasy list. I haven't moved to adult life and Sci-Fi list.

I don't see anyone looking like a woman in that pic. You must be one of those French coxcombs who can't take a real man.

So it's JS all the way then?

She looks like a woman. Long flowing hair, painted lips, bulbous nose, wearing a dress and silk scarf, slim hand and girly gesture. Looks more like a woman than modern trannies

Fashion.

>Fantasy crossdressing boy impersonating a princess of matriarchal French Revolution-equivalent kingdom

I didn't know I wanted this, but I want this so bad.

Attached: 1474434351924.png (479x854, 433K)

>Cyberpunk setting where the cast are in a "Forgotten" layer of a megacity, which has now expanded larger than the size of Australia
>Automation and other tools have become so ridiculously powerful and humanity so heavily reduced that food and water is abundant, the vastness of the cityscape means that every human alive can find adequate shelter, and spaces of dozens of miles can separate one person from another
>A group of plucky engineer girls start tuning a factory to their own ends and eventually open a workshop for wannabe technicians, as well as a massive trading depot for "scrap" materials (like old cellphones, radios, and tools) and convert them into usable things that the randos who come through want
>Entire story is about the successes and failings of a massive conversion factory in an unknowably massive city for the drifters who wander in and out, as well as the trading and beautification of the factory.

Attached: 33477919.jpg (1275x2004, 588K)

>Uncle Lovecraft's Fun Pedo Eldritch Hole

Attached: 1542786574183.jpg (640x480, 21K)

too easy

Attached: 1483409909998.jpg (718x632, 119K)

Long flowing hair, not tied up like a woman's.
Luscious, aristocratic lips, showing economic and sexual prowess.
Bulbous nose because of superior genes, also indicating a big dick.
Wearing clothes appropriate for a gentleman of the sixteen sixties, modish, but not French excrement.
"Slim" hands that manhandle your wife at night and your mistress at day.
Aloof gesture.

Looks more like a man than you will ever be.

not reading that nonsense, just going to assume you're a cucked bong whose wife takes abdul's rotten black schwarma cock every night

You sound French.

>Gremlin girl space program
Fund this

What he said, but 30% less ironically.

>Jojo, Attack on Titan and Ajin are unaffected
You can't beat me asshole!

Why do you assume I was being ironic?

Are we finally getting more anime set in space?

Oh no out of all my favorite manga only Spirit Circle might be removed depending on how strict you are

Why aren't there more shows about university students?

Grand Blue already exists, the genre is solved

tada

>time-travelling Roman bath designer
I still don't get this joke though. How is there only just a one letter difference between “simia” and “pecunia”? It makes no sense whatsoever.

Attached: TR.jpg (1280x738, 153K)

Anime and Manga used to be saturated with cyberpunk and other near future settings. Would be nice to get back to that for a while.

Genshiken was alright.

Why is it that shows featuring high school students always have supernatural powers, other worlds, etc., but university students get nothing?

What about that guy who had the magical power to travel back in time to his freshman year and pick a different club to join?

Name?

youtube.com/watch?v=kq7O6eR12oM

I removed from my list of anime watched all those that fit your criteria and this is what I got. I've removed even some dubious stuff, like all those that are set on an Asian setting like akatsuki no Yona, or even stuff like Dog Days.

There are still some school setting in there, but they are either primary school, university or not set in Japan.

Attached: Nojapanesemiddlehighschoolmedievalanime.png (1406x582, 54K)

Why is she laughing in lactose?

Ok

Attached: images (2).jpg (504x292, 36K)

That molecule looks familiar. What is it? Some kind of sugar? Sucrose?

Carbohydrates don't have -OH groups. This must be some kind of alcohol molecule.

Trioxyoujosamol.

Disguised recommendation thread.

You are just pretending to be a retard, right?

oh ok

here i go back watch gundam again

Fuck you I can still read Kodomo no Jikan cause that's Elementary school

KOKO

Make it so!

Attached: the-ambition-of-oda-nobuna.jpg (600x337, 65K)

DON'T GOOGLE THIS IT CREATES CHLORINE GAS

actually many fashions like high heeled shoes were originally something men wore and women adopted them

>anime/manga now takes place in a japanized western high school
>anime/manga now takes places in the middle ages
sasuga...

Attached: 1554570913004.png (600x602, 370K)

>wife has huge sex drive
>wife swaps bodies with daughter
>Father is highly conflicted

>ends up fucking both at the same time

>144 items has been removed from your watchlist
Fuck you for making me realize i have shit taste OP.

Attached: 1553112605172.jpg (603x603, 174K)

It's a glucose disaccharide.

>The hydroxyl group on the fourth carbon is in the axial position
>Glucose

Every time she laughs it causes asians to shit their pants.