kids.yahoo.co.jp/games/sports/013.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pesäpallo
youtu.be/JtrE5AfNQtQ
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8449672
youtube.com/watch?v=1-66CvRxnE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey, that's Kizuna's first girlfriend

Attached: ai039.jpg (393x691, 40K)

what do they have to do with each other?

I'll at least check it out for Tsubasa (the middle girl).

ah
theres a newer trailer
youtu.be/IQl4wa4UNPw

The character designs are so pretty.

Gonna check it for the VA maybe. At least we got like 5 people now.

I'm always interested in "cute girls playing sports" anime, and baseball is my favorite sport of all. I'm super hyped.

Attached: Ryo (3).gif (360x270, 755K)

can already tell who best girl is

Attached: Iwaki.Yoshimi.full.2512779.png (660x580, 38K)

>baseball is my favorite sport
HAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

Yeah I'm fucking interested about this

Why did Mei abandon the Harekaze and torpedoes for baseball?

Attached: 265625e37397a373894cffc62e201781.jpg (620x860, 358K)

I'll watch it, user. The cat hoodie and 2 on the right design is MUH DICK however generic it looked like to others.Also I can do some fun baseball to watch.

Is this also a short?

nope
full episodes

youtube.com/watch?v=t6dcLaLNCBw
youtube.com/watch?v=Esv-H2oBGbc
youtube.com/watch?v=0Fyb6vum9Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=rhpnaz-JhHU

Attached: hatinai-1.png (960x960, 1.16M)

Good old times when they subbed Ai videos

?
they still are
>inb4 w-well I havent watched her in a long time
and yet you felt the need to post that

Attached: cc.png (1094x632, 866K)

I actually haven't watched them for a long time because no one was subbing it

I knew she looked familiar when I saw her on the previews and what a surprise when I realized she was that girl in old Ai chan videos.
Pretty much the only reason I'm looking forward to the show now.

How new are you?

no I don't watch Vtubers if thats what you meant

Attached: 1509105689335.png (494x519, 498K)

Is this the Uma Musume of our generation?

Attached: 1526884832507.png (600x600, 350K)

Go back to /jp/

Sounds interesting, who's subbing it?

Attached: nowayfox.jpg (608x720, 83K)

>みゆはん
Welp, I'm sold.

Attached: modal-nomi.png (660x580, 47K)

gg

No wonder they felt familiar, lots of cuties

Attached: DLhmYRoVwAAgU8a.jpg (1500x1712, 334K)

Then Ai-chan locked her in the rape basement

I'll probably watch it to see if I can learn a bit of how baseball works

When's their coach going to show up?

His name isn't listed in the cast page, nor in the character bios. I'll be mildly annoyed if they're just hiding his existence.

>bandaid on the knee

cute

no, they mope around too much because they are sad and make me lose games so fuck their anime

Is this related to Princess Nine in any way?

I read somewhere that you can play as a girl or a guy. Is that true? Do the girls still fall in with the coach if they're a girl?

I just remembered, it's spring Koshien season, isn't it? Or is it already over? I sure hope I didn't miss all the tearful dirt scraping.

Ahhhh damnit, looks like it ended last week.

how long until it airs?

i like baseball
i like cute girls
i will watch this

If they know people don't care about him so much they're hiding any details I hope that means he's completely in the background.
The "and more..." at the bottom of the cast list is presumably just him considering they already have 14 girls listed.

Oh my fuck, nice.
Thanks for pointing this out.

maybe they're pulling an 765 im@s and will introduce him at the end of the episode

I got one of those free big bags they hand out at Comiket this winter, and I was wondering when the show would come out. Designs look nice.

At least people that are watching it raw could give us a heads-up before subs come out.
I don't particularly hate the idea of a male MC but I mostly just tolerate it. As much as I liked it Mai Ball had a similar setup and decided to make it harem-like in how much every girl liked him. Hopefully this avoids that at least.

Attached: okaeri.png (1662x1200, 931K)

Is that the kemofure's ED singer? nice

If he's a mentor figure I'm cool with that, even if the girls look up to him, but anything beyond that is a quick drop.

If I recall, he was recruited by the girls since he was apparently a big name. Though from what I call from the bare amount I played, he was in a depressed state for some reason or other.

Is it actually about sports, a harem or is it a CGDCT?

Yes

No.

Maybe.

I don't know.

Can you repeat the question?

If it has a male coach, then yes.

>mobile game adaption
>Akatsuki's (Dokkan Battle) original IP
>Game requires VPN
Well, it has cute girls at least

>>Game requires VPN
Why the fuck do nips even do this?

>inb4 no subs

Crunchyroll has it

so how long until subs?

It's airing now, male mc or not?

Fuck I hate baseball.

open hs website
look on the right
do some very simple math

Doest she does this with a lot of other people? even pewdiedie is in one or two

"Baka gaijins ruins our shit tier servers reeeee"

Looking through the futaba thread I assume it is the one in the middle here.
I assume we have no-one here streaming that can confirm.

Attached: 1554655955215.jpg (1916x1077, 349K)

Yup, she has some boyfriends too, the whore would sell herself for a bit of fame and marketing.

is this yuri or like two cars?

Thought that was a girl for a second.

Is that Sxarp?

That's a guy?

Are you sure it isn't this girl?

Attached: modal-kawakita.png (660x580, 50K)

If anyone can recognise a male voice actor in this it'd sort it. I can't imagine a major character being listed below Girl C.

Attached: 1554656388358.jpg (1916x1077, 266K)

He's obviously crossdressing girls don't have short hair

What a manly coach.

Can't believe we live in an era where something having a male character or not is a huge deal.

The only true signs of yuri this season I've seen is Million Arthur.
Just be grateful we've had over a year with yuri shows every season.

Attached: kissu.webm (960x540, 568K)

It's not like anyone but yurifags will watch low-budget mobage adaptations.
t. watched Bermuda Triangle

Well, that's because they've purposely hidden the genre, or even whether the coach even exists or not.

Isn't the plot of the game that they needed someone to train them?

Male lead means harem 90% of the time and harems are garbage 90% of the time.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.35.312.png (1280x720, 1.54M)

Blame 2Car

C&T is also yuri. Also PreCure is still airing.

Attached: [CommieRaws] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 10 [A59BB4CF].mkv_snapshot_15.11.650.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

Eh you have more than 12 shows this season with male MC already.
Some people like variety of not having guys in it and love anime only for girls in them.

Seems like there's no coach whatsoever.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_03.24_[2019.04.07 (1280x720, 116K)

Cute boy

>C&T is also yuri
Really? anyone from the staff confirmed anything?

The coach will probably show up in the last episode and this is all a prologue or something

What a handsome young man

Attached: 1517620997711.png (677x720, 433K)

Goddammit this season looks so weak.

I feel this is more the issue I have. When there's a personality devoid MC that everyone likes for no reason it can be a bit annoying.
It's what separates things like GJ-bu and Acchi Kochi, where it was only GJ-bu where the male character was annoying considering half of his dialogue was just "ehhhh" yet they all loved him.
I assume having watched no Precure stuff I'd not be able to go straight into that, and C&T being yuri just seems to be guesswork. I doubt many people into yuri would want to set themselves up to be disappointed again.

I didn't necessarily meant main character, just something that is to be expected considering the source material.

No, it's all one dude shitposting since it got announced.

inb4 the coach is a girl

Precure is a yearly show with a new cast and plot each year
You don't need to watch older shows to jump into the new one.

>sunflowers
Is this a Egao no Daika reference?

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_03.06_[2019.04.07 (1280x720, 659K)

In one of the early PV's you can hear a male voice in the end of it, they either put it there for no reason or it's the coach

I feel this in quite a few seasons and still find enough decent surprises.
Last season I only had 3 shows I planned to watch before it started and ended up watching a lot of other decent shows, like Ueno-san, Manaria and Hulaing Babies.
Hopefully this show will be one of those surprises as well.

Attached: [CCM] Hulaing Babies (Flying Babies) - 06 (1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_03.07_[2019.02.27_21.05.5 (1280x720, 160K)

These are your boreball players for the season.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_03.49_[2019.04.07 (1280x720, 606K)

It's absolutely dreadful if you like all-girls shows.

Which one has the biggest dick

>I'd not be able to go straight into that
Just keep in mind things get pretty lewd.

Attached: [Over-Time] Star☆Twinkle Precure - 02 [7393FF37].mkv_snapshot_10.25_[2019.02.10_12.18.26].jpg (1280x720, 84K)

There's like no payoff in 90% of them though.

Inside them? The one with the biggest womb.

but Bermuda was fun and cute.

oh shit I know what they're doing
coach's gender will be a mystery

Attached: 1523814351965.png (463x329, 224K)

i enjoy akanesasu more than yagakimi

That's hard to appreciate with the reinforced baseball jockstraps.

Definitely the red haired one.

Subs out.

>will be a mystery
but there is a male voice in the pv tho

Imagine the doujin

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_23.53_[2019.04.07 (1280x720, 569K)

Caro made the show.

Attached: Bermuda Triangle 11.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

what is my wife doing with all these men

Why the fuck is a fat dude there? I doubt he can even run.

I wanted the girls in Moshidora to trib and exchange fluids

The game can ahve male or female coach.
First PV had a amle vocie at the end of it, but there's no list of any coach character with male VA on the site.
Maybe they resigned from him?
Or changed to female coach player?
Or it will be just some male older teacher?

Every PreCure season is standalone. Only movies are crossovers.

Attached: Hikaru smug2.jpg (1280x2160, 576K)

The guy on the right of the girl will be the protag, right?

And then they kissed a lot later that night,

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_21.47_[2019.04.07 (1280x720, 479K)

Perhaps will be introduced later, who knows. However these adaptations are known for removing the self insert character for some reason

i can see them introducing the coach next ep, but then again why the fuck are they hiding it

Nowadays
>Anything that has a male automatically is haremshit and hetshit
>Anything that has no male automatically is yurishit and CGDCT
>Anything that has more than one male automatically is fujoshit or otomeshit
And this is the future you chose.

He will be her exclusive protag.

Maybe it went the GF Beta route and deleted him from the adaptation.

To bait yurifags.

Looks like retarded moebait.

What kind of shows are you watching? Not everything with a male MC is harem or a romance and not everything with no male leads is yuribait. People just take things out of proportion and scream "HAREM" when it's girls with a single male around, which wasn't the case with Uma Musume or Zombieland for example.

Shit subs?

Wouldn't mind this but there are too many girls. I'm still waiting for something similar to Softenni.

>>Anything that has a male automatically is haremshit and hetshit
Only if all other main characters are girls.

This bitch better make a cameo. Can't believe she stiffed the youtubers show last season but was willing to whore out to Netflix for Ingress.

I won't mind male coach if he's a side character and girls don't love him. Just make it like that last im@s and it will be fine.

I think shows by Cygames are the exception, not the rule.

This happens when top sellers are almost all either all girl yuribait or all male fujobait.

> that last im@s
Cinderella Girls Theater? Oh boy.

it's not Funi so 50/50 chance

>Arihara Tsubasa who entered municipal Satogahama High
School launched the "Girls' Baseball Club" at this school without a baseball club.
>What gathers there is a girl who is
touching baseball for the first time,
a girl who has given up playing once, and a girl
who keeps on challenging high walls.

>At times, colliding and supporting each other, the
Satotaka Women's Baseball Club runs through youth!

>The hottest summer begins in the world-

based on the synopsis they probably remove the coach

>which wasn't the case with Zombieland for example
When the show was airing, every single girl was shipped with necroducer, for some God forsaken reason.

Holy shit it's this series? I had no idea.

RIP coach
we never knew you

Attached: 1548197506486.png (676x720, 465K)

Then who will train them? They train by themselves like Love Live?

Don't they literally need the coach because they are shit by themselves, isn't that the whole premise, will they train by themselves?

Well what if the male voice is of their male club advisor who is just a teacher and former baseball player?

Except for Junko and Ai, which had the most fanart together even before the episode where they actually talked to each other.

That user is probably referring to the original Cinderella girls.

There were ships of all kind, people get excesive with their own headcanon sometimes. That's basically what Zombieland will be until the second season comes.

So has anyone actually watched the episode?

They just have to try hard and do some training montages. Isn't that how sports work?

Yeah but if you are gonna adapt a story but make the core of the story completely unnecessary aren't you gonna alienate your fanbase?

okay subs

btw, funi subs for Yu-no aren't THAT bad. Especially if you compare it to Ao-chan and Benkyou ga Dekinai

I'll train them in the art of tribadism and clit rubbing, fuck baseball!

guys, I'm super scared right now

Attached: 1540726498874.jpg (1280x720, 304K)

yes thats how everything works

Attached: hibiki's fist.png (318x386, 167K)

All Im@s seasons are the normal one.

Well Cheer Vlub anime didn't need coach, girls in Love Live don't need producer/voice coach or anything, girls in Volleyball ass anime too trained each other.
Maybe it's better this way, but honestly if they were smart they would simply make the coach female like the game gives you option to choose.

At least Nii-sama is fixing Ao-chan

Remember male voice and people crying over male lead in Circlet Princess? Then it turned out it's just a fucking AI bracelet and entire show was yuri.

Attached: Circlet Princess - 05 [1080p][E324E11C].mkv_snapshot_18.37.722.png (1920x1080, 3.59M)

Except this show doesn't have any magic shit like that.

Vegeta bracelet was a fun guy, but it wasn't really yuri at all. And no one cried over it since there wasn't anyone watching it to begin with.

Oh yeah, JunAi must be one of the less expected yuri ships among artists, for some reason every single mangaka decided to join the train.

They look good together

Early threads were pretty active. Then there were no subs for weeks and it died.

I might be wrong, but the way most mobages are, I doubt there is any story. The girls "getting trained" must be something like the (You) rolling the gacha to give them better equipment/stats.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.50_[2019.04.07_12.17.34].jp (1280x720, 139K)

This really was a shitty call

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.10_[2019.04.07_14.16.32].jp (1280x720, 620K)

>/u/ btfo once again
I'm okay with this.

Are you sane?

Cake coach.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_00.43_[2019.0 (1920x1080, 188K)

Love Live: Baseball Edition. I like it.

I know but, I feel like these kind of games exist to make the player feel important that these girls are getting somewhere thanks to his guidance, if you remove that and you go back to the game aren't you just gonna ask yourself, what am I even doing here, aren't these people doing just fine without me?

Big Windup?

Faceless female will be a coach.
Well this would be something like a novelty.

It's different in an anime. The reason that some mobage adaptation just outright remove the male protagonist is because waifufags don't want to see their waifu interacting with another man, since it's much harder to self insert in an anime compared to a mobage.

>girls have natural lipstick
Dropped

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.01_[2019.04.07_15.23.31].jp (1280x720, 390K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.49_[2019.04.07_11.23.36].jp (1280x720, 171K)

Nice clit sucking lips.

>lipstick
>natural
it's just called "lips" - a thing lost in post 2000 anime, just like noses.

Exactly, they see their favourite girls doing soemthing in animated form and that's enough, they will never pair them up with random male self-insert or go fully yuri with them.
There is a different with VN adaptation where you clearly see the male MC in story and how he looks, while in mobage in most cases you can even choose your gender as characterless player which means nothing in the actual game progression.

So is the baseball good or is it just idolshit disguised as baseball?

>no sliding panty shot
Dropped

Cute

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.37_[2019.04.07_15.26.30].jp (1280x720, 443K)

It would be nice if someone else fixed Benkyou too.

its an american sport so...its an accurate player

Unrefined basket barbarians.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_07.17_[2019.0 (1920x1080, 303K)

They barely had any baseball in this episode so we can't judge yet.
I hope they keep it minimal considering I don't care about baseball. Luckily the rules are simple enough so I don't need to spend ages looking them up like I did with Saki.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.36_[2019.04.07_19.22.10].j (1920x1080, 183K)

autism is cute

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.17_[2019.04.07_12.28.57].jp (1280x720, 154K)

Imagine

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.27_[2019.04.07_15.29.24].jp (1280x720, 330K)

Why are two guys asking a girl if she wants to join the basketball team

head isn't important. those tights thou...

Attached: 1543820005333.jpg (1280x720, 274K)

BEST GIRL

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.40_[2019.04.07_12.32.06].jp (1280x720, 135K)

nobody's going to do that for generic wsj shit

>token scared midget

Attached: [Erai-raws] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_11.13_[2019.0 (1920x1080, 396K)

Picked the fuck up.

Why does she look like long-haired Honoka?

Cat hoodie looks the one from high scol fleet

Perfect for kissing scenes.
Shame we probably won't be getting any

Attached: 1444365794654.jpg (284x297, 64K)

That's not a boy user.

Bitch alert

Attached: going home.png (1366x768, 1.28M)

This is fun.
It's like watching bunch of retards trying to figure out how to play baseball.

Girls are just dickless boys.

>showing off to shotas and lolis
what is MC trying to accomplish

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.11_[2019.04.07_12.40.14].jp (1280x720, 93K)

Cute flashback background girls.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_14.04_[2019.0 (1920x1080, 308K)

>already wanted to quit
Jesus christ.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_14.34_[2019.0 (1920x1080, 287K)

>still no s2 of Taishou musume

This will have to do for now

Attached: 1253511540164650818.jpg (1600x900, 170K)

Shit was cool but pretty QUALITY for a first episode. I hope it doesn't look too bad when they get to play some actual matches.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_00_09_55.595.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

I can't believe this anime is about slavs.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.13_[2019.04.07_15.45.15].jp (1280x720, 521K)

It's understandable. I don't know why anyone would want to spend so many hours a week on a club for no reason. It doesn't seem like most of them are considering it professionally for it to matter.
Most shows depict it as very time consuming and stressful.

Attached: [FreakCrSuBuS] Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku - 02 [1080].mkv_snapshot_12.08.jpg (1920x1080, 875K)

What a fucking loser.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_16.01_[2019.0 (1920x1080, 351K)

Comfy shit, love it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p]-00h20m35s485ms.png (1280x720, 944K)

I was mostly waiting for the Kirara baseball manga to get an adaption and hoped this would cover it considering that will never get one.

Attached: 球詠.jpg (1763x2506, 684K)

Cute as fuck.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.17_[2019.04.07_11.34.19].jp (1280x720, 146K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p]-00h21m35s837ms.png (1280x720, 840K)

>Female AI with a male voice and make "her" a bracelet so the show didn't look like it had a male MC
>Nobody cared about it and the anime died anyway
They didn't learn anything from Two Car's fatal mistake.

Attached: 1552091373786.jpg (626x725, 92K)

Go fap over your Wakaba yaoi porn, Tatsukifag.

Two Car's fatal mistake was making the MCs two of the most insufferable bitches I've witnessed

Is this a NozoEli reference?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_22.07_[2019.0 (1920x1080, 211K)

Dick sucking lips

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.48_[2019.04.07_11.56.39].jp (1280x720, 118K)

I liked it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.20_[2019.04.07_14.57.01].jp (1280x720, 124K)

I bet this is how the matches will look like

Attached: 1551796864470.jpg (1280x720, 315K)

why does Sakurako have tits now

That's why the crave one.

literally Honk, minus the JAV

goggles status: activated

Attached: 177.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

That's canon tho?

Attached: [FFF] Yuru Yuri San Hai! - 03 [BD][720p-AAC][BBCDE3DA].mkv_snapshot_01.22_[2019.04.07_21.05.47].jpg (1280x720, 106K)

They're just rivals, you degenerate.

I think Junko was shipped with Necroducer quite a lot in the threads based on her blushing that one time he complimented her.

Yeah, this looked bad. But very cute otherwise, picked up.

Why is autismo-chan allowed to wear a hoodie over the uniform? I though schools were pretty strict about it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.19.52_[2019.04.08_00.23.10] (1280x720, 203K)

would you try and stop her?

try arguing with autists. good luck.

Damn I remember that, she blushed for a few frames because she was acting a bit dere, and suddenly they were the OTP.

Is there anybody like her in this anime?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-07-17h34m25s866.png (1920x1080, 1014K)

>no one cared about autismoe until she put on the hood.

>oh, god, why couldn't the character designer have given me just an unnatural hair color like the other protagonists
>this is so embarrassing

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.48_[2019.04.07_14.10.05].jp (1280x720, 135K)

Was it autism?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.14_[2019.04.07_14.56.29].jp (1280x720, 197K)

Well at least it wasn't for an even dumber reason like eating pudding together or something like that.

is this related to that shitty 90's feminist anime?

no?

Attached: 1ba0ab323f55f240fb6eb3ac29b89d5473b0d9af.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>yurifag
>vtuber fan
checks out

yes

Attached: 1550674563539.png (231x359, 54K)

what he fuck

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.27.662.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I would like Kizuna if she didn't publish trash every fucking time, all of her videos seem to be recycled ideas.

I really want to bully her.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_21.33_[2019.0 (1920x1080, 200K)

What does cinderella has to do with baseball?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.12.40_[2019.04.08_00.15.31] (1280x720, 184K)

Their team is going to have a Cinderella run and win its first tournament.

They lose a shoe when they're running from 3rd to home.

why the thumbs down, what did she do wrong?

tits too big

Why would they make a CGDCT anime about the most boring thing in the world?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Himote House - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.44.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

The objective of CGDCT is to make boring shit fun and appealing.
Like camping.

it's better than sitting around in a club room 24/7 doing fuck all

Attached: giphy.gif (245x245, 528K)

they can't play after midnight

I miss Princess Nine

It's not yuri since Ai isn't a girl

Attached: .jpg (1133x1243, 181K)

at least you're not wasting resources for backgrounds.

As long as the sports sections don't completely take over it should be fine.
Things like Anima Yell did it well compared to something like Harukana that focused on a very boring sport far too much.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Anima Yell! - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.22.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

At least beach volleybal in HaruKana made sure we saw child birthing hips all the time, which made me pause every 3 seconds for a new screencap.

>why would they make the most boring thing in the world anime about the most boring thing in the world?

>girls playing baseball

that was stupid. who can believe girls can compete against boys?

They can if they play naked.

At least it's realistic when it comes to how good women are in sports.

youtube.com/watch?v=6M8szlSa-8o

Anime makes me believe that cute girls can do everything

What if it goes full One Outs halfway through
That could be interesting

except make anime good

>anima yell did it well

>women's "sports"

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.13_[2019.04.07_14.35.38].jp (1280x720, 153K)

whats next
>female football anime
>female soccer anime
>female golf anime
>female cricket anime

One Outs was like baseball Akagi, these girls are not smart or talented so I doubt it.

Mai Ball adaptation never ever

this is so damn boring. I'll just watch daiya no ace.

>female cricket anime
sure why not

Attached: chise crk.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

I want female racing anime!

Attached: [AK-Submarines] GIRLS und PANZER der FILM OVA [AE573F99].mkv_snapshot_05.41_[2016.05.30_14.54.16].jp (1280x720, 172K)

>contact sports + cute girls
Hopefully soccer or football.

Female MMA Teppu anime.

female sumo anime

male keijo

My favourite show so far this season
And I'm going to marry the shit out of Akane

Attached: 1533804506474.jpg (1200x675, 139K)

Never.
She only will kiss girl and lick girl petals.

>one more word out of you, mister, and we're going extra innings in the dugout

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.22_[2019.04.07_14.42.56].jp (1280x720, 94K)

Female chess anime

Quality was really low but it was cute. I'll keep watching for now

>there were male kids playing
fucking DROPPED

Female esports anime

Isn't that just circlet princess?

is this anime trying to trick girls into playing baseball?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_10.30_[2019.04 (1280x720, 142K)

>Inoue Honoka
Wow, sounds nothing like her mom.

I ignored that. is it actually good?

Shouldn't girls play rather softball?

Not really.

>e"sports"
Fitting.

She will kiss herself in the mirror yes.

Hot.

I would prefer the girls to be smelly and autistic behind their computers over VR.

we need a ding-dong diddly wrestling girls anime

I bet they make the nervous girl the catcher so she can feel safe in all the protective gear

that would shatter any illusion of them being straight

It's nice to see a sports anime that portrays the sport realistically for once.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.19_[2019.04.07_14.44.55].jp (1280x720, 100K)

all the shit characters always become catchers

Attached: Daigo.png (1366x768, 823K)

I hope this will focus on baseball instead of being just another GCDCT anime with a baseball theme slapped on.

Its one of the few recent anime with full 2D dance scenes so I have a lot of respect for Anima Yell. Good show, also cute lesbians

Attached: 1540145057707.jpg (1920x1494, 942K)

God, she's so fucking SHIT!
What a waste of oxygen.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.27_[2019.04.07_16.59.58].jp (1280x720, 467K)

Is this the one where they throw curved balls?

It's called two car

Don't bully cute girls.

Extremely cute autist.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.18.292.png (1280x720, 2.06M)

very bad
t. know nip and watched it raw

That doesn't work because the men can just do the same thing.

Attached: img000017.png (756x1100, 338K)

what did you say?

Attached: tumblr_nh9uhdFy2L1qi0f9no1_500.gif (500x374, 1.77M)

That isn't association football

Female (Male) esports anime

Haifuri with baseball? What do hamsters gain out of hypnotizing baseball girls?

It's fun. Most of it is translated now too.

Attached: Circlet Princess - 07 [720p][F13846C9].mkv_snapshot_13.50.501.png (1280x720, 1.24M)

Please don't remind me of evil, mind controlling hamsters.

This logic is retarded since girls have two places men will stare at.

I can't believe Yea Forums listened to falseflaggers so hard that people started giving them this much importance. I'll go with the easy option and blame the rise of salesfaggotry for this once again.

Whats with the weird eyelashes?

Beleve it or not people get happy about their shows doing well because it means more future content, thought not guaranteed most of the time, good sales sure help shows.

What does that face imply?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.43_[2019.04.07_17.20.26].jp (1280x720, 409K)

I'd take a golf series, it could be pretty relaxing.

tongue edit when

this is just love live but with baseball

Attached: [Erai-raws] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_22.07_[2019.04 (1280x720, 100K)

>Wanna see my JAV?

I'll take anything. Since Saki years ago, I've been finding cute girls doing sports or anything competitive relaxing and a lot of fun.

I miss the Taishous.

Attached: Taisho Girls Baseball 02.mkv_snapshot_19.40_[2018.08.11_06.07.12].jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

what a slut

Attached: [Erai-raws] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_23.43_[2019.04 (1280x720, 190K)

God I wish I was one of those guys

I wish I was her.

fingers are how many times they did it

I LOVE CUTE GIRLS DOING SPORTS THINGS

Reminds me of all those JAV about female baseball club managers.

Lose weight you fat fuck

Sucks for the three guys who didn't get laid

Same, particularly when it's full of energy like Takkyuu Musume.

Imagine been this stupid.
You´re the slud to think she will get dirty with one of those

Ah, the smell of fresh air, grass and sweat jersey butts.

Attached: mpv-shot0082.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

found my bags. what did you guys think?

Attached: comiket bags.jpg (2000x1185, 1.87M)

>The only girl in the entire team

We all know which position she plays.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_23.53.393.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

Looks like it's from her middle school
>most
It's like I'm back in fansub glory days when anything that didn't command mass attention (or cult following) would take up to years to get fully subbed.

Cute

>would take up to years to get fully subbed
I remember feeling so excited to some really shitty anime because of that

If the Bocchi livewatch thread was any indication, I say they made the right decision.

Makes me want to check out their mobage.

Very nice.

I bet they had hot sexy gangbangs after every gay

>every gay
I knew it, you know what they say about boys from sports anime.

>hot sexy gangbangs after every gay
Is that when you jerk off your bros in the locker rooms before a match while saying "no homo"? I remember doing that during my college football days.

Me on the center.

So is this an Idolmaster thing?

I want her to scold me for breaking the rules.

Attached: mpv-shot0065.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>does nothing at all
>guess I am not cut out for this sport
What a fucking retard.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.35.029.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

literally me

Literally me.

How many dicks can you pleasure at once?

Literally me.

At the very least, Cinderella Nine will be better than this pile of actually boring shit.

Attached: 79158l.jpg (318x450, 53K)

She can be my sports manager.

You can't be this much of a waifufag with just a single episode.

Cricket is another level.

I knew that ED sounded familiar.

youtube.com/watch?v=b88pxLpMZKk

Do I have to like b*seball to enjoy this?

Attached: 1346352078226.jpg (359x359, 30K)

>guess how many baseballs are inside me right now

It might help but I've never seen it as a necessity. I don't like sports at all but love sport movies and shows. It's just always basic underdog working hard and rising to the odds kind of stuff.

What's next, cute girls do curling?

>ball gets stolen once
>have psychotic breakdown and swear of team sports forever

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.10.005.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

That dude behind her is so chad for cumming into her four times.

>psychotic breakdown
You're not very bright are you?

The guy on top of fattie got 5.

It's not gay if one of you is fucking the manager somewhere else in the room. As long as some of the semen gets on her, it's just a totally heterosexual bukkake.

Attached: 1523935375728.jpg (1602x901, 194K)

Oh how I wish.

Attached: dmjii curling.jpg (1200x906, 180K)

What possessed Araki to make another Joestar crossdress this time?

Attached: profile-izumida-illust-img01.jpg (1000x641, 245K)

Literally me
>try to play floorball as a kid
>some other kid is being an asshole and bullies me by trying to trip me with the stick
>decide then and there I hate all team sports and sports in general

Attached: 1523519195487.jpg (332x327, 36K)

>finger
I'd like to think the other two did fisting. Flag holding glasses dude sadly did not get any action.

How would you describe it?

At least you weren't the kid who magnetically attracted sports balls to his face.
It took me a while to realize it was happening on purpose.

Attached: 1491551105502.png (502x447, 249K)

Isn't levitation against the rules?

Attached: DAXAV2UUQAAYAqo.jpg (848x1200, 74K)

Jesus fuck. You fags are pathetic.

Attached: 1498547915263.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

Air Bud clause, nigga. There's no rule for or against it. That means until specified it's all kosher.

Cancelled ACE

Attached: batt.png (637x675, 540K)

I've been waiting forever for this to be animated.

Attached: 1526749665855.jpg (800x600, 347K)

Her realizing she doesn't have the self-confidence to assert herself physically in a team sport.

Cucknadians?

>shiggy diggy

It's time
kids.yahoo.co.jp/games/sports/013.html

Maybe I would believe that if she at least gave it a try.
She simply stopped and stood there.

Sport of kings, friend. Sport of kings.

Attached: curling.png (943x933, 781K)

What's the difference? Either way it certainly isn't 'psychotic' behavior.

The heck is floorball?
My school played rugby so I hated sports from the get-go.

Attached: 1488388318990.jpg (598x356, 57K)

Psychotic might be an exaggeration but she seemed to have mentally stopped working at least.

You don't know what psychotic means obviously. And it doesn't seem unrealistic to me.

I can only guess some crude, backwater version of field hockey

It's when you squat so your balls touch the floor.

>Baseball anime
>No crackers nigs or spics on roster

Attached: 1547684189277.jpg (499x501, 34K)

So I was right, it IS field hockey

is bokuben's that bad

>Baseball anime
>no japs

>niggers or spics in a cute girls anime

>baseball anime
>not pesäpallo instead
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pesäpallo

Attached: 1537204501432.webm (1280x720, 510K)

BEISBALLED

tell that to marvel fans

wow look at this sexy loli

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.52.485.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

I see three

Girls should be playing rounders.

>Hirano Aya's baseball career

>everyone but the shortstop

My wife.

youtu.be/JtrE5AfNQtQ

redpill about this

>redpill
Fuck off

>first girlfriend
who is her current gf?

That's my daughter you sicko

how much does she charge for it?

she is single after Kaguya Luna dumped her to become Sony's cumdumpster

Attached: 73624483_p0.jpg (2319x1484, 1.07M)

Need a shop of this. ASAP

It's so boring that not even the fujos liked it, and the main character is a shit.

reminder to watch Moshidora if you like cute gay girls and koshien

What was it about? I dropped it at the first episode, i wanted to watch baseball not the gay couple.
Huh, but it was ok to them and they were girls. The one was a fujo, the other was semi fujo.

Best part was this guy.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Battery - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.51_[2016.09.23_12.29.44].jpg (1280x720, 84K)

He is the main character?

Literally gay angst.

My wife Yuuki is so fucking beautiful.

This is ridiculous, i was warned about that the autor is a woman and she writes a yaoi manga or novel but decided to watch it anyway and was disappointed. That reminded me about Ao no Flag and Gunjou ni Siren, it's the same shit(i dropped them also)?

Hinata looks way too happy to whack Matsumoto

YUA will forgive her

no, he's the antagonist I guess.

>the secret techniques of the JSDF

Well, i don't watch the whole shit to see the best part of the anime. But thanks to him i know when he appeared
>[HorribleSubs] Battery - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.51_[2016.09.23_12.29.44].jpg.
>2016
Jesus Christ it was years ago.

>Well, i don't want to watch the whole shit
fixed.

just watched it, it's pretty ok

also why is Tsubasa so fucking smug?

>cute little girls + baseball
Still waiting for cute little girls + soccer.

Mai Ball just ended.

Attached: Kaguya in heat.jpg (411x471, 116K)

heh

Attached: 1553344259554.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

How many of them had a crush on her?

They were middle school boys, so all of them.

All of them, including the coach.

Brazzers

i really liked it!!

that'd be great. s2 when

Coach is going to be introduced in the middle of the season, once they collect enough members for the team.

That would mean that half of the girls have dicks.
Post your guesses.

Can we expect the same kind of rewarding, gradual improvement from these girls that we got from Taishou musume?
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8449672

Attached: 1249737265535.jpg (960x720, 234K)

>Cute boy (girl)
picked up

Attached: 1542216668227.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

>They're just rivals
You're only making matters worse (better).

Attached: 1264311776387.jpg (439x416, 26K)

OH! DATS (NOT) A BASEBALL!

Tokyo no juice?

Attached: 5a1b05cd1c4960afa793643389b785e5.jpg (550x800, 93K)

Agreed, I think this user and I are speaking from experience.

Dodgy animation aside, this seems pretty okay. Hoodie girl is super cute.

Found the dirty Okinawan.

Attached: profile-akino-illust-img01.jpg (1000x641, 243K)

Okinawa girls are always great.

Attached: [FFF-Vivid] Non Non Biyori Vacation [BD 1080p AAC] [3D65299C].mkv_snapshot_00.57.36.028.png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

I really want to bully Ukita. She's so helpless...

Which of the Cinderellas is cute and funny?

That's literally Hibiki.

Original character. Donut steel.

Attached: profile-bearmax-illust-img01.jpg (1000x641, 193K)

She's not really Okinawan.

Disas!

Attached: asuka.jpg (320x180, 16K)

Only half? Lame.
I expect their dicks to be as long and thick as baseball bats.

This first episode was literally quite terrible.
Everything it did was by the numbers and the same sort of thing used in every other "let's start a new club!" anime, but the directing was so lazy and bad that it just made everything incredibly boring. And usually I don't like to compare these kinds of shows to one another, but it really felt like the character designs literally WANTED the girls to be mildly reminiscent of Love Lives.

I'll still watch it, though. Mostly because nothing can keep me away from this genre and because I'm waiting for picture related to do something. But man, this show is gonna make it hard for me.

It's nice to see a main character who's competent at her passion from the start, though.

Attached: modal-shinonome.png (660x580, 57K)

who /mlb/ here

i dont like baseball
i dont like sports
but it was comfy
this artstyle reminds me of another anime

This is not r/anime

I don't go to reddit so you're gonna have to explain to me what that means.

why haven't you watched ginga e kickoff yet?

Attached: Ginga_e_Kickoff_-2.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

I could just rewatch the Taishou anime.
Does this anime take part in Heisei or Showa? There's no way kids just randomly collect and play a game outdoor by themselves these days.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv - 0004.jpg (1280x720, 248K)

>Anime supports white supremacy
Dropped.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv00034.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Waifu GET

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv - 0005.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

it's the lips. they have love live lips

and the mc is literally Honoka

I appreciate that they're tried to translate and typeset it. Keep at it, maybe one day you'll be a good as people who do it as a hobby and without pay.

Is there some shitty /pol/ maymay I don't know about?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv - 0002.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

I needed something full length comfy to complement Bocchi this season. I suppose this will suffice.

>it really felt like the character designs literally WANTED the girls to be mildly reminiscent of Love Lives.
yeah, two minutes in and MC is honoka-ing the entrance ceremony

It's the beautiful harmony of Reiwa

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv 00:02:35.237.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

And this thread can do without you OrcTaku. Fuck off, don't come back and stop trying to start shit.

based

I miss this show.

Attached: Taisho_Baseball_Girls_08_[720p][Blu-Ray][Genesis-twrev-Doremi].mkv - 0001.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

>it's the lips.
Yeah, I think so too. I think there may be something about the eyes as well.

And it doesn't help that this show's doing the same thing of the student council president being one of the biggest obstacles to the club's existence early on but will probably become an ally if not join the club outright eventually.

Attached: 1477126568569.png (700x700, 289K)

Diversity, gender equality, and female emancipation

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv - 0001.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

The school also used to be an all girl's school, but became co-ed. Maybe they're in financial trouble... maybe the school is in danger of closing and maybe not honoka and her team of nine JKs will increase interest and save the school

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [720p].mkv 00:10:27.793.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Shit bro, we can literally start a drinking game.
It looks like this character's actually a baseball fangirl as well. Can totally see her being the club Nico trying to get the club disbanded because YOU'RE NOT DOING IT RIGHT.
(It's been ages since I first watched Love Live. Nico tried to do something like that, right?)

Attached: modal-suzuki.png (660x580, 51K)

>males seen in the background regularly and a co-ed school
Thank fucking god. Enough of that Love Live "no men in the world" bullshit.

If Kizuna makes a cameo, ima bust a nut.

>enough of something that barely ever happens

>Nico tried to do something like that, right?
I don't think so, from what I remember she just fought for the center position and lost.

all user ever watched was Love Live I guess

>Nico tried to do something like that, right?
she did indeed

Attached: [FFF] Love Live! - 05 [BD][1080p-FLAC][83722187].mkv 00:14:33.747.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

Great taste.

i wonder if this will be enough to make prickposter mad

Wish it was animated like this instead of the washed out version we got.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-66CvRxnE4

>washed out version we got.
It's a mobage, what can you expect.

>tfw anime for a non-cygames mobage

Attached: 1554613878287.jpg (633x468, 51K)

>what can you expect.
something like this

Attached: [Erai-raws] Shoumetsu Toshi - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.15_[2019.04.07_20.26.17].jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

I had the complete opposite. The worst first episode goes to shometsu toshi.
This was really well handled.
Introduced us to 2 characters and helped them overcome 1 problem each.
Introduced a new obstacle in their way along with foreshadowing of a new member.
Quite possibly the best 1st episode I've seen this season.

Attached: 1534046983692.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>he didn't watch Pasumemo

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Pastel Memories - 12 [720p].mkv-00_17_32.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Attached: nice desu ne.jpg (600x531, 35K)

>cygames

Attached: Manaria Friends (until graduation).png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

That song is really nice. Should've used it as the OP instead.

That's because the ED was the only good thing about it.

>not liking based Cygames

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 04 [720p].mkv-00_01_37.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

>this meme again

Attached: 1550440955109.png (436x489, 295K)

I agree, Cygames makes good anime sometimes.

everything that isn't virgin souls was good

Ignore ESLs that can't understand how bad CR subs are.

>people still misunderstanding this
I guess there's no hope for some people's brains.

Should've been Manaria girl friends until graduation.

Or the GBF anime, although it wasn't as bad as virgin soul

New thread

ah yea
I forgot that one existed

Fucking retard, kill yourself.

She has the same name as that hentai artist.

Thanks MAL reviewer, it's nice knowing we can always count on you at the start of a season

Fuck off Mugino, you ban evading fuck.