What the fuck is kubo waiting for to work again?

What the fuck is kubo waiting for to work again?

Attached: 1501290206069.webm (256x192, 620K)

Kubo isn't some broke ass nigga who needs to take laxatives and shit out 20 pages per week to pay for dinner, he can let the inspiration come on its own. Give him time or he'll need to come up with further plot midway again.

Google is your friend

>he'll need to come up with further plot midway again
Are you implying that bleach wasn't a masterpiece from start to end?

This is now a Sakura Wars thread.

Attached: IMG_20190406_214442.jpg (1334x959, 317K)

Why

>wanting him to work again after the travesty that was Bleach's final arc

>after the travesty that was bleach
FTFY

Rent free

it wasnt a travesty at all

I'd rather he just design clothes.

Bleach wasn't a masterpiece from start to end

Off-topic, but seriously, why would you make a .webm out of that? Part of the appeal of these types of gifs is that you don't know when they'll end and it feels like it just keeps going. That kind of ruins it.

Thew face in game looks more better than this

You can just ignore the timeline.

ESL-kun please leave

Kubo should do art and let someone else handle writing.

Kishimoto is coming back this year with Samurai 8, but he isn't drawning, just creating the story

it would be nice to see Kubo back at Jump too

The whole franchise hasn't aged well I see

If by “end” you refer to “end of SS arc” then no. It was great, but no masterpiece. The rest was either disappointing or downright crap.

>ywn see the britney spears gif for the first time again and beg it to end already

I just watched the Stark fight, and man despite having a great look, unique moveset, and being hyped up as the #1 guy he got his shit pushed in easily and the choreography and animation for the entire thing was lazy and uninspired. Like why do a full blown invasion arc if the villains are made of paper mache

t. Narutard

>he got his shit pushed in easily
What? Starrk was stomping 2 vizard captains and only was taken out because Shunsui stabbed him on the back with his hax

>Seijuro is Kubo's version of Okabe.
>Sakura is feminine Rukia
>Clarice is Orihime
>Anastasia is Kubo's version of Viletta (Code Geass)
>Azami is loli Soifon
>Hatsuho is Kenshin Himura with huge boobs

Sakura is a mix of Momo/Oihime especially in the sketches, Clarice is all Orihime, Anastasia is brown Rangiku, Azami is indeed loli Soifon, and Hatsuho is white Yoruichi.

Attached: D3S1zKkWwAAyciY.jpg (1200x900, 351K)

>loli soifon
MUH

I think Kubo lost the ability to create original character designs.

Burn the Bitch: all the characters there are either the female or male version of Bleach characters.

Sakura Wars: What the hell happened here?
Kubo is bringing again the Orihime-Ichigo-Rukia shipping circus through Sakura-Seijuuro-Clarice triangle.

Fuck this guy.

>bring up shipping out of nowhere

Ukitake always jobs and Shunsui was just sparring with Stark the first half of the fight and just chatting. Sure Stark hit Shunsui point blank with a Cero but even then he brushed it off and got outbeaten strike for strike pretty easily by Shunsui

>Implying Sakura Wars's girls main love interest isn't Seijuuro.

>Sakura Wars: What the hell happened here?
>Kubo is bringing again the Orihime-Ichigo-Rukia shipping circus through Sakura-Seijuuro-Clarice triangle.
Huh? Sakura looks nothing like Rukia especially in the actual game, and the MC doesn't really look like Ichigo either. Plus Kubo isn't in charge of the game, and from what I've heard the MC romances one of the girls, with the exception of the loli. What the hell are you even going on about?

Attached: D23zoodUwAAe1nk.jpg (1200x675, 110K)

He isn't in charge, but he's pretty biased through his art.

>implying that means there will be a love triangle
>implying sakura looks like rukia
>implying that even if there was a love triangle in the game that relates to bleach
>implying Kubo made a love triangle and it was painfully obvious from day 1 who Ichigo was going to end up with
Retard

>with the exception of the loli
Fucking DROPPED

>but he's pretty biased through his art.
Seriously, what the hell are you going on about? In the sketches, Sakura looks nothing like Rukia. There is no love triangle, and there was no love triangle in Bleach since Orihime was the only one in love with Ichigo and her feelings were the only dose of romance we got.

Probably waiting until everyone forgets Bleach ever existed.

He sent enough DMs to end in the Sakura Taisen timeline.

Attached: 45464748.png (379x226, 182K)

>got outbeaten strike for strike
Shunsui won because his color game allowed him to do disproportionate damage regarless of the actual quality of his attacks

You are not helping

Probably waiting for someone to offer him a blank contract like that dude who runs Hunter X Hunter so he can work fifteen weeks a year if and only if he feels like it and they still have to pay him.

>and it wasn´t painfully obvious*
Fixed

I find it hard to believe he hasn't been offered something. Bleach has made as much money as YYK and HxH combined, there's no way in hell Jump hasn't tried to get him back doing something. I just don't think he wants to do full series anymore, just the odd one-shot and this current art project.

Kubo already had a sweet contract with Bleach. He got the merchandise rights.

I really don't think this looks good.

That 3DCG meets 2D anime style is fucking grating. Just choose one or the other but not an amalgamation of both. Hell this is why I can't get into Persona 5.

Post niggas you miss like you wouldn't believe

Attached: IMG_3886.png (500x750, 189K)

bleach yt reviews. man is there anyone who reviewed bleach and said that its good and didnt get bad later on...all of them be like "i love bleach but the fullbring arc sucks(cuz shinigami's weren't there),ichigo is boring,why?he has no goals,OK,hmm heuco mendo arc is the same as soul society" all of this guys fan of bleach fights not bleach story cuz they didnt pay attention at all for the story...i just watched a review and this dude said ichigo is the most boring mc because he had no goals,he is not funny,not a smartass its like he has no personality...i rly wish guys someone who understood all of bleach and know that there is barely any plot holes in the series make a video as why bleach is that good...a lot of bad reviews for such an amazing series. people should watch bleach its one of the best series ever and for me its the best.i'm eminem fan and pretty much tite kubo/bleach are the same as eminem,people say eminem is a good rapper but most of them doesnt even understand how good he is cuz most of his bars go over people head, the same with bleach a lot of shit went over people head,tite is a genius everytime i rewatch/read bleach i feel the moments more abd more than i did the prev time. i might be overreacting but man its rly annoying for something this good to get all this hate and negative comments about it,i used to ignore a lot but i can't anymore i want people to atleast give it a try cuz i'm sure if they paid attention to the story and not the fights only they will understand why bleach is that damn good!

reminder Bleach would've been a masterpiece if shueisha let Kubo take long hiatuses, the first two-three parts of bleach were shounen masterpieces because Kubo had around 2 years before actually drawing the story to develop a plot.

>inb4 he ended the way he wanted to
yea yeah maybe with the character pairings but if he had time to fill plot holes and other stuff the TYBW would've been perfect. Kubo deserved a hiatus and you all know it

Attached: kubo.png (600x614, 470K)

The background looks very nice.