Nande Koko ni Sensei ga

>Manga as lewd, if not more, than To Love Ru Darkness
>Every girl has a canon endgame pairing
>Virtually no fanart or doujins at all

Why? Will the anime fix this?

Attached: 3982B6D0-D141-4201-A684-188B4476A585.jpg (350x498, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

at-x.com/program/detail/10750
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no. sadly lewd manga doesnt generate much fanart

I wonder how the anime will handle the swallowing part.

Can't wait for tomorrow

its pretty good but its not as lewd as TLR. TLR is lewd in a super interesting way.

Also tan sensei best.

you mean it was borderline paedophilia

when Is the anime airing? its like this week right?

tomorrow fairly late

Attached: 3392967026b46615e19570b5216c181e0383.jpg (1131x1618, 565K)

>Also tan sensei best.
My man

First and the Nurse were pretty cute, too. Second teacher was boring and childhood friend teacher a shit

Attached: n2.jpg (950x1349, 280K)

>every girl has a canon endgame pairing
which ones can I self insert to

It’s already lewd

>best girl's boyfriend is a dicklet loser

would rather have had the kudere quiet sensei get paired with like a delinquent with a heart of gold or something

>kudere quiet sensei
do you mean the nurse?
I thought her guy was OK

yeah. he's pretty bland. I thought it would have been cooler to have her boyfriend be a delinquent thats always getting hurt. since she was the nurse

Nah, The petite teacher and big delinquent are the best pairing in the series.

is he really a delinquent though? I thought he just looked scary. I'm talking like a straight up gets in daily fights type delinquent

What about TLR? Maken-Ki? They get doujins.

Yeah he just looks mean. He's a big teddy bear

>Maken-Ki?
the artist itself doing it doesn't count

I dropped this after the first teacher

What do you think about 8th seisei?

What a faggot

Attached: 1-32.jpg (535x803, 88K)

Oh, there is new raw half chapter about Kana

Dumb nigger

Attached: 5420c21738d13a978eb07825d2edb3510390.jpg (1131x1618, 574K)

this manga is based because the girls actually cum pretty often

>Why?
Because it's not in WSJ and doesn't have a four season anime?

You missed out.

>as lewd, if not more, than To Love Ru Darkness
Show me the pussy reflections then.

Because Saborou's art is too good, the girls are all cakes and get canonically fucked by their partners. There's nothing to work with.

TLR has variety, Maken-Ki is Hiromitsu who draws the best sluts.

She's an innocent girl

Attached: 1554562086640.jpg (1127x1600, 555K)

Holy shit is that a micro dick?

It airs censored tomorrow. Uncensored is this Thursday at 8:35 EST.

Yes, she even thought it was a rather big clitoris

Kana literally masturbates in a bonus chapter. I would show you, but I got banned last time.

Too bad we only get one extra episode on the BD box, which comes out on 8 months.

Oh shit sweet. I'm assuming for the uncensored subs I'd sail the seven seas as usual?

Yep. We still don't know if there's any caveats though. I don't think ATX is on production committee for this one, so there could be some bullshit partial censorship in the vagina department.

TokyoMX is airing this first and is on committee. They also keep stressing the Blurays. Genuinely anxious about this.

>only one extra
Still better than nothing, wish they had also made the extras from each sensei's arc

Attached: B13.jpg (1125x1600, 613K)

The extra chapters are God tier in color at least. Like Nurse Sensei spreading herself was too good. Hex Maniac Sensei's bonus chapter also seems wild.

>PVs have god rays
well there goes my excitement
whats even the point of making an anime based on a manga thats super lewd if you're going to over censor everything

This was a legitimate plot point in the Golden Boy manga

Attached: 1553469543403.jpg (686x711, 45K)

Yeah, shame those you mentioned aren't colorwise

Attached: 1552753978795.png (660x1024, 733K)

The tomboy's love interest is a small dicked shota? Terrible.

I'm just not going go bother until the uncensored versions become available. This series is about the lewd echi moments take that out it just becomes bland.

They are, but no one has dumped them yet. We'll just have to wait 20+ weeks for Kirei to translate them.
It's being uncensored literally 4 days later. Tomorrow will give us a taste for what's to come. The language they're using is really suspect though. I don't think ATX is on committee due to them not getting the first screening, so who knows if TokyoMX/Kodansha dictate how uncensored the ATX version is. All we know is that there's a parental lock there.

at-x.com/program/detail/10750

Where do you think you are?

This manga needs more big cock sock and less micropeen. The quality of the guys has been declining since the first 2

Track and Field guy was pretty good. He was more likeable than Satou imo.

fucking thot slut whore

their were multple teachers in high school I wanted to bang

everytime I hear about a teacher fucking a student, I get jeolous

All there was my highschool Spanish teacher. She had a great butt.

Are the translations even up to that point yet?

Nope. The idol Sensei offered sex and he told her to wait until he achieves his dream. Fucking based.

How long is each episode gonna be? Is this gonna be a short short or 15 minutes each?

Those blessed numbers can't lie user, though we'll wait months till those glorius omakes.
Btw why is Gaijin sensei the only one without an extra chapter? I see nothing in gook scans or raws

Attached: images (2).jpg (455x674, 33K)

>8th sensei
There have already been 8?

15 minutes.
Gaijin Sensei got a vr chapter with a foot job. I hope so user. This is the only ecchi series for 2019 and Kaneko is the chief director. This needs to be uncensored so we can potentially have another Valkyrie Drive situation.

I can't wait

Attached: 5ca6ecfe8a3bb_6f21b8480c12a80d8007aa6ef5f492b6.png (640x360, 245K)

Gotta wait a few days to see her in all her glory. Tomorrow will be a nice taste.

>Gaijin Sensei got a vr chapter with a foot job
Really? Anyway transations are currently in her arc so by the end of it there might be the extra chapter, which I don't know will be colored. I mean, gym sensei didn't have her own colored either.
I only hope it won't have much quality, pic related shall be my new reaction image

Attached: 5ca6ecffed8e1_c99a4d2c886c6c672f71875c225b0119.png (640x360, 214K)

Kaneko shows tend to be on the good looking side. We just have to wait for an uncensored release. Source on those images?

>Source on those images?
those are probably just from the PV

I just watched it. It's probably from animate or something random like an episode preview.

I wonder how discussion will work here.

Scanlations are pretty behind. We only just started on sensei #5 (childhood friend) and volume 5. Volume 6 dropped a month ago.

I'm looking forward to sensei #6 and beyond (just based off of their designs), but #5 is the worst.

Hex Maniac Sensei is great. We see her asshole in chapter 55 iirc.

I've only read uptil the translations and Satou was said to have a big dick

#5 is bad huh? Well, first chapter wasn't anything good so I guess I can see it being shit. Should've just gone with #2's sister then.

She just seems too antagonistic for this manga. A generic tsundere doesn't fit in this. She's also wholly separate from the first 4, so it doesn't feel as cohesive.

Sexy mama

doujin is dead beacuse it's all gachashit nowadays. It was touhou back then but it wasn't ONLY touhou.

No fucking way, we'll get the masturbation scene

Is the anime adapt only the first couple? I dont care about the second one to be honest

The first 4 show up on the poster, so it's covering all 4 of them to an extent.

Probably the first 4.