How is your manga coming along anons?

How is your manga coming along anons?

Attached: 1551213618319.jpg (495x480, 28K)

I h-haven't started. I'm trying to make character designs I can actually stay on model with.

nobody on here has the skills to make a manga

I feel you, I have actually started making my characters designs because so far they have just been silhouettes in my mind, however, my drawings skills are still not cooperating
also I forgot to write it down but she's a girl

Attached: Malo2.jpg (1504x2016, 325K)

That's fine, I'll just make a webcomic.

Attached: one.jpg (594x441, 70K)

Since you aren't fond of your art yet, start with the anatomy basics. You can't distort anatomy without first understanding it.

Something tells me that's your birthday too.

I thought so too but please don't bully.

Attached: designboring.jpg (139x154, 10K)

Better than yours, Tohru

>5'5
>114 lbs
IMAGINE

It fucking sucks but i still love drawing it

can't tell if manlet of femlet..

I dont live in Japan so I dont think a backwards comic book would do well for me.

Not well, I can't for the life of me figure out how to swap all the DNA in my body with the DNA I stole from some Japanese tourist.

Making manga sucks

I'm not doing manga right now, but the boarding for the VN is done as well as some BGs and douga (finished uncolored frames) and some promotional material, and the short I'm working on is nearing the end of boarding & animatic.
Pic related: a pencil frame aliased and colored with some references behind it.

Attached: ce770caa440ca1ec623d55ca5b82aca1.png (1334x711, 697K)

cute design
keep grinding pleya. you'll get there.
I think if anyone says they can't become successful writers because art you should show them one. that man's a madlad.

femlet i literally just said that

it ain't

Good luck trying to get past a big ass knight

What's the VN about? You've got some pretty nice art, a little amateurish but I can see you put work into it.

>implying you need skills to make a 10/10 manga/comic

Attached: 0f002d0430da21234b71d1f3a6add77b_original.jpg (1552x873, 211K)

It's a vn where you get to bang some blond cutie in the middle of town.
Really really basic but I wanted something simple to get down the basics of making a vn, working in program, and an amount of animation I could get done quickly.

Attached: unknown (1).png (1928x1048, 664K)

Then what?