The new season is starting!

Which anime are you most excited to watch?
Which series have the best boys?

Attached: 1553713523837.gif (300x300, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

togetter.com/li/1332830
youtube.com/watch?v=Wi0Bnl1Z0Es
youtube.com/watch?v=jAxjA64eiUY
youtube.com/watch?v=9bHf69kNjt0
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73340830
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You faggots have forever ruined that picture of Mugen. I hope you're happy.

>1553713523837.gif
Lurk more

I'm excited/dreading what Sarazanmai will be like. I just hope it's as gay as it's building itself up to be.

Don't make a thread if you don't know how it's done.

It's not like there is a huge number of homo shows this season. Only Sarazanmai.

Attached: slowpoke king.jpg (504x450, 85K)

Attached: the titles are getting contentious.png (1051x563, 738K)

Lutk 50yrs before making a thread.

togetter.com/li/1332830

T&B S2 confirmed by the original lead writer, get hype.
>he originally wrote the rough screenplay about 5 years ago; S2 was planned to be a sequel, 25 episodes long
>the plans were then temporarily paused for a few years
>when the project was resumed, Nishida decided to rewrite the script because both the times and he himself had changed since then; he thinks the new version is more interesting than his old one
>S2 is currently being worked on, the script is halfway done

Attached: DSwV_m8UMAEE1NF.jpg (806x1024, 184K)

So many newshits bumping this shit thread.

Bump

Attached: D2Q7CMzVYAInYd4.png (700x570, 121K)

Generals are now banned, anons.

Let's see how many thinks it's an attack by trolls or really know what's up.

filenames aren't. Just keep the OP text different every time and we're fine.

Attached: 1544598256275.jpg (609x603, 45K)

That's why you lurk the fuck more.

(You)

Attached: medetai_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

Just let the thread die

Go back to lurking.

OP a shit but you autists wanting to kill a thread over a little detail are even worse.

Attached: 1538924529553.jpg (135x143, 5K)

Nah you're the worst for supporting retards.

Looks like you need to lurk more too.

are you watching sarazanmai for the cute shotas or the cute zombies?

Stop bumping this awful thread.

For the butt stuff

No.

Why do you have this thread open in a tab?

No. I've been here for years and I'm tired of the sekrit club bullshit. I want to talk about anime, not circlejerk about how exclusive and special these threads are.

Thet threads have been infested by newfags that why they're fine even with such a bad OP.

Spiritpact was an awful anime to watch and translation is ded. Should I bother watching S2 or not ?

OP should sodoku.

OP will keep bumping it.

Retards will still force it.

Ignore the whining autist and talk about cute boys.

Attached: 1554080660742.jpg (1200x1200, 242K)

KILL YOURSELF

_homo.gif
Now it's a real thread

>tfw the cutest boi of the season is situated in a shitty isekai loli harem show

Attached: D3U6aRIUUAElgx0-orig.jpg (1729x1838, 235K)

You ruined everything with your stupidity.

>talk about cute boys
I'm not a buyfag but the recent fig of Lelouch and Suzaku getting married is gorgeous and I want it

Attached: 1544688073857.jpg (625x500, 103K)

>caring about the op
nice general

the what now
that sounds illegal

Kill yourself instead of forcing your shit thread, OP.

Was the movie homo at all

C.C won fujoshits BTFO.

What's the point then

Attached: 1542927145786.jpg (407x419, 45K)

Generally speaking the answer to "should I watch censored, watered down, and under-funded actual Chinese cartoons" is no. The only exception I've seen is HoraMimi since it's just a cute SOL short that fulfills the heart-warming domestic fluff cravings.

>ends with Lelouch choosing C.C. over Suzaku and Nunnally
No, and you don't even need to be a fujo to realize it's shit

Well, S2 is funnier...

It being a shitty AU already made me wary, so I'm not even going to check out that shit then.

Attached: DgoK9IGU0AASSgZ.jpg (1200x804, 222K)

Thanks for the translations as always kind user.
I'm so glad they announced it; I was ready to give up for this year if they hadn't announced it by the 8th anniversary after searching for any announcements for Tiger & Bunny or Double decker at Anime Japan but they announced it in March instead of waiting for April. There were a couple of small threads here but it trended for almost 13 hours in Japan (first 6 hours at #1) and also world wide as well for a little while so the hype is doing really well.
>the script is halfway done
He can take his time doing it justice; Nishida-san always writes them with great care and focus on details like Erika-san does so I believe in him.

Attached: D3E3RolUYAAs97N.jpg (1448x2048, 551K)

Comes with rings engraved with their names and all. Beautiful.

Attached: D3cfB8hWAAEJgz6.jpg (800x533, 104K)

>no legs
No.

Attached: 1343078140201.jpg (473x477, 35K)

Based

I can't even muster the excitement for Sarazanmai. When does it start airing again?

What do homodachi think about shotas getting fucked by demons?

Attached: IMAGINE.png (727x1072, 1.01M)

Will One Punch Man be worth watching just for him?

Attached: 1523525286855.png (540x740, 257K)

5 days to go. If anons aren't making stuff up, the first episode has a lot of homo and drugs? And most of those who saw it are praising it

It looks like it starts getting gay in episode 3

I prefer butt buddies that have a strong trust and respect for each other. Pic related, it's a screencap from the latest episode of Jojo.

Attached: jojo couple.jpg (650x618, 131K)

Dunno if I'll watch it but I'll certainly shitpost in the threads. I have no faith in JC Staff.

>they think this is not a general
lol

I'm just going to watch it for more Genos.

Attached: 1-174.jpg (850x1187, 183K)

I'm not worried about the gayness because literally how could it not be, but I'm very worried about 11 episodes.
Hopefully the threads can be fun though. I hope other threads take the cancer, is anything else potentially big airing same day?

See you there then user, I'll be subtly homoposting from time to time.

OP is a faggot

Anybody else watching the Fruit Basket reboot?
I used to be a mild catfag and dislike rat and now I'm kinda feeling like I might turn into a ratfag.

They’re going to run the Metal Bat fight somehow. At least I can listen to Hatano.

I am and I'm pretty happy that it got a full reboot.
I hope we get to see the end.
Grown up rabbit hit me hard when I was young. The trap transition to pic related was absolutely awesome.

Attached: ca91ef7f5edfda00718a4fbc807ac50e.png (337x451, 157K)

Should I watch kimetsu no yaiba? Does it have any homo?

find it out yourself

what did Ritsu mean by this?

Attached: onodera29 r49.jpg (304x367, 35K)

I don't know, user, those soulless eyes the artist's style changed into are pretty scary.

I am.
It felt nice seeing all the characters again after so long, it really deserved a proper adaption; I was fine with how it ended even though I didn't care for Machi much; waiting for Ayame and Hatori to show up.

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

Who is best Kimetsu husbando? I need to know who to it's safe to invest in so I don't become attached to a >literallywho or later shit-tier character

Yeah she has health problem in the later parts of the manga so her art got worse but I still think their eyes are ok. Most people outright dislike the art and I understand.

Yuri musicians and futuba aren't airing the same day, but they seem to attract a lot of shitposters
Now he truly looks like a rat

Attached: 383993.jpg (874x600, 158K)

>brown and delicious incoming
Shame about the rest of the season, at least Hyakki is still going.

Attached: n1.png (984x1400, 742K)

Didn't think my shitty edit would pop up here. He's not a shota there though, he's a 13 year old adult so it's okay to lewd.
Yeah I'm hoping C&T will take the brunt of anime original shitposting, there have been some Yea Forums-tier threads recently. OPM, SNK and even Kimetsu (RIP threads) should help distract the board too.

It's above-average shounen. Lots of boys, lots of fighting, and the MC is as pure as sunshine. The author also really knows how to pack a spooky/grotesque punch within the limits of the demographic.

Don't watch it hoping for homo. Watch it for the characters (assuming the anime is a good adaptation, of course).

I marathoned Komi-san recently and fell in love with Tadano. I wish more regular manga had cute endearing male leads. The other male characters are fun too.

Attached: x2nmnnn.png (836x1200, 394K)

If Sarazanmai is canon gay you will hate it

The doujins will be perfect.

Do Ikuhara's anime get doujins?

It's not canon gay unless they fuck each other on screen with the focus on genitalia

Attached: DtVLhvlUwAESDk5.jpg (699x992, 156K)

Exactly

Hush, don't mention it.
This thread is comfy enough and hasn't gone to shit yet.

Attached: flag.jpg (1275x711, 181K)

>comfy
Not with an OP like that

I love this panel, it always give me this fuzzy warm feeling that goes straight from my heart to my groin. Anime nailed it, I didn't expect they'd adapt it.

Attached: cute.png (152x221, 27K)

Penguindrum got a lot of incest lewds.

Attached: Shouma.jpg (1024x576, 289K)

It isn't about it being canon or not; it depends on execution, I won't start hypothesizing about it being shit for any reason before it even airs.

Attached: nope.jpg (1280x720, 468K)

You're really looking to start some shit, aren't you?
Chill.

Attached: an accident or not.jpg (588x800, 144K)

But you know it's true

Anons are saying that because people can't find the thread in the archives by image name or in the catalog this way because the OP image wasn't named properly.

Anyone else looking forward to Bungou Stray Dogs S3? The part of the manga it covers is great, and the OP song is probably my favorite so far.

Attached: 1523144119017.jpg (514x600, 206K)

I am; this season is looking so good for older boys.

>implying
Not if you straight up upload the pic to the search bar to look for the the threads instead of relying on the filename. Which people have a history of fucking up anyways.
Even if you use the filename method, you can still click on "view same" on the first result after searching the filename. You'll find the thread easily because everyone uses the same file.

Attached: what the fuck.jpg (331x316, 25K)

I miss Reigen already.

Who gives a fuck? Anyone who does that isn't a regular visitor anyway

I'm just telling that user why people are upset, I wasn't part of the conversation before.

No, I don't care personally.

Attached: faster.gif (536x302, 1.29M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Wi0Bnl1Z0Es

Happy?

Attached: D3NWKkcWkAA5x-m.png (750x786, 617K)

Everything went better than I expected with this.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru - 23 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.00.488.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Not until they make an OVA or movie series out of those events.

Attached: 1519767899171.jpg (800x800, 235K)

Am I the only one who finds this kinda ugly? They look better the anime, but the main 3 boys are still the most fuckable.

Thanks I guess, I already know the reason why they're angry though. It's the same reason everyone is on this website: autism.

>My face when some people are actually arguing it's a father/son bond
What the fuck?

Attached: 1453135387711.gif (250x167, 483K)

That's even gayer than I expected.

Well that too; but it is best to use the proper name for the OP pic next time user.

Tigay and Bunny fans are in for a rude awakening if they think anything gay will finally happen in S2.

its SUPER GAY but I still want my homoangels trilogy

The cops are a generic pretty, the shota are cute but I'm not a big fan of the design.
I've seen better in other Ikuhara's works

>there are anons who go back to read old homothreads on the archive
I didn't know you liked me that much, homodachi.

As long as they don't get together with women and don't get into dramatic fights for no reason, I'm okay with them having the same dynamics as they did in s1

It's okay I'm prepared for it not happening like nothing happened in the pointless Double Decker

Attached: homos.jpg (1440x900, 374K)

I swear we got a recent influx of /pol/tards recently. Sara threads are going to be so shitty.

Attached: 1517534341406.png (834x818, 106K)

You are free to leave and go elsewhere

just make the threads on a weekday morning so the adults can participate instead

Sarazanmai and KingPri for a double dose of gay drugs this season.

What happens if I watch them both at the same time on splitscreen?

Can they top this and Ez do dance?

Attached: 1492812032058.webm (1920x1080, 738K)

Seiya onri

Attached: D3E5zu_UkAA7V0J.jpg (1080x1080, 255K)

Staying status quo is fine by me.
There will be pandering since fujos are the biggest supporters of the show since female votes were the ones that helped it win polls, the studio isn't stupid enough to kill the ship that actually sells merch since they can milk it for fujobucks for another 5 to 10 years, besides the staff likes the ship so it will still be done well anyway.
That was a comedy so it wouldn't have gone too far anyway, it wasn't bad though just very different in tone from Tiger & Bunny.

Attached: D3J2p_-UcAAH-IM.jpg (1159x1256, 336K)

Yes, this movie is very shitty.

>not posting the full shot

Attached: actual Yaoi on Ice.webm (960x540, 2.5M)

Sure I agree, but it's not reason enough not to use the thread. Also I'm not OP.

>I don’t know if I love archery, I just know I want the MC’s dick
Based Seiya

Is the OP already out?

You are free to kill yourself

How to waste money the anime by kyoani

youtube.com/watch?v=jAxjA64eiUY

I found it pretty comfy, it's still miles better than free and some of their shit

Threesome or love triangle?

Attached: 19CCC243-1739-46B5-B481-F2AB716851DC.jpg (309x438, 41K)

It was an NHK show, so hopefully it at least taught some grandma about archery.

Attached: 1541967033012.jpg (1920x1080, 921K)

Hopefully threesome, but realistically not even homo.

>not even homo
There are nips saying that fujos will die by ep 3 (in a good way) plus this is Ikuhara, he needs some sort of gay to function.

It's cool I guess but honestly their relationship looks boring. Also
>rainbow colored petals
How did Abe allow this?

It would've outsold Gridman if Shoe was the MC.

It was MAYBE better than Free season 3, but not better than the first 2 seasons

NHK isn't on the community and it aired after midnight.

One will sacrifice himself and the other two will fuck symbolically, but I'm not sure which one yet

Megane likes MC. Emo is a brocon.

shotas get along better when they're assembled in a triangle formation, everybody knows this

no but it has very cute and good boys

Attached: 67845689_p8.png (4961x3968, 341K)

The characters were fine, but the show itself was so uneventful that even I never bothered finishing it. The few homo scenes and the tournaments were cool but there was too much nothing inbetween.

I downloaded this because of you prismfags and I didn't even make it through the first 30 minutes. It's probably good material for a watch with friends in a so bad it's good way but honestly I can't enjoy this shit in a straightforward way.

foursome with an old man

>I'm not OP
Okay, I just wanted to tell you why.
The anons that want to use the thread will do so but it is usually better to remake a thread a bit later since a lot of posts are lost to the argument of the OP being wrong from what I have seen, and we do only make one thread per week. I'd rather drop the discussion here to avoid wasting more posts on this. If it gets bumped it lives, otherwise someone will make a proper one later.

The nips say a lot of shit.

*old kappa

Is that why BnP has three installments?

>one of them is dead
It’s shit

obligatory

Attached: homosex collage.png (1920x1362, 482K)

chico was too good for those harlots, but yes, that is why

You didn't even see the best boy Alexander and best scene yet. But yeah, unless you're drunk, want to watch it for shits and giggles, or you're watching it with someone else, it's probably not that fun

Attached: DqmgC80UwAAh8hr.jpg (1200x1141, 160K)

I want to frot with that purple girl and make her my wife if she cums first

It means my manga is shit, but I have to keep going for another 10 volumes because it's selling like hotcakes. So I'll just keep denying my feelings until the readers get tired and the size of my seme's hand grow big enough to encircle my chest.

Attached: gayyyyyyyyyyy.jpg (339x230, 33K)

Yeah and its that itll be homo

Has anyone watched this shit? Feel like giving it a try.

Attached: rokuhoudou.jpg (1200x630, 163K)

0 homo but very comfy and good-paced anime about food.
There's nothing else really

It's cute, fairly well written and the guys are perfect.

something's strange about these fellas' faces

Did the drama cd user post translations yet? Or anyone post any other new info or interview stuff since ep 2 aired?
I didn't see anything really new posted on the official sources since the booze and perfumes, apart from advertising for the latest ep, just want to confirm it in case I missed something being posted.

Attached: D3cJw9YV4AIRaHQ.jpg (1000x1000, 240K)

Maybe a little bit of homo with MC's twin if you wear your goggles, otherwise yeah it's just comfy older men doing comfy food things.

Looks better in motion.

watch for comf

Hungry Chinese boys.

Attached: [GSK_kun] Adorable Food Goddess - 01 (WEBrip 1080p AAC) [1E3574C3].mkv_snapshot_01.10_[2019.04.06_17 (1920x1080, 727K)

Shoe was too good for this show.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tsurune - 13 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.38_[2019.01.20_20.37.10].jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>not anime
>not manga
>just off topic gay circlejerk

Someone posted cd drama summaries and we got two beautiful Doug/Kirill doujins and that's it I think.

Attached: D0hYKaJUcAAzJw_.jpg (680x626, 40K)

Summon the mods

Rokuhoudou winks at yumejoshi more than fujoshi.

Is someone looking forward to this? It looks like shit youtube.com/watch?v=9bHf69kNjt0

Attached: Dotei-Yankee-Magicus-1-26.jpg (748x146, 69K)

Oh good I'm caught up then; sorry for the bother, discord doesn't work for me so I had to ask, thank you. I miss you guys; ep 3 soon!
Also thanks again to the anons doing the doujins for everyone if they are around at the moment.

Attached: D2-RsE1VYAEJ5Kh.jpg (643x583, 122K)

it's all recs and spoonfeeding.

I've been reading the English translation of the novel and the first parts were cute and fluffy but then bang - MC has to be wary of his pupil's yanhomo advances and there's just too much MISUNDERSTANDINGS and SUFFERING. I hope it goes back to cute as I keep reading. So yeah, not sure if I want to deal with watching that story in ugly CGshit, but maybe that'll make it so cheesy it's good. It worked with Dimension High School.

Attached: clipping.webm (854x480, 2.37M)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't want to. I hated this show even as a kid. Made me waste my time once, will not do it again.

No I want Faa-san raping Lucifer in front of Sandy.

But is Nisaka a top or a bottom?

Yes.

Nisaka is a dead gay

I hope he finds happiness one day.

Attached: DxauD02VYAEjArS.jpg (591x874, 97K)

>that penetration
It's better not to treat it seriously, the entire thing feels more like a comedy based on endless misunderstandings. Although mc screeching "no homo" every time he admires the other dude can be a bit annoying. If you want something more serious, Priest novels might be more to your liking.
Faa-san seems too tired for that.

Attached: D12k8QqVYAEWzwX.jpg (668x1024, 119K)

He certainly got fucked hard.

Attached: 1540754793376.png (800x1200, 471K)

Allowing this mc breed is a crime

Attached: dd2.jpg (1366x732, 160K)

Hope so too, it's likely he'll carry this useless one itis for the rest of his life though.

Tsurune wasn't bad, just a bit bland; the boys were nice though.
That looks a bit 'uncanny valley' weird, is the story worth it?
I wish Momoya sensei had been in the finale.

Attached: D29ZVP8UgAECz9v.jpg (500x726, 128K)

Babylonia is shaping up to be super interesting

Attached: D3eRPbMU8AAFPkI.jpg (1200x755, 158K)

How horny was the author, really? The novels were pretty basic story-wise but the over-the-top homoness made them a funny read.
>The suspicious sensuality of an adult man drifted in the air.
I'll never get over that line.

He will get motivated if t's Lucifer.

Attached: 68486885_p20.jpg (1000x1167, 1.08M)

V2 gets even gayer. Like every line is ripping with innuendos.

I hope she has successful future as a BL mangaka.

Attached: 1525165477189.jpg (450x650, 49K)

It's entirely possible but I could also see the author letting him move on if the series continues, she likes pairing the spares.

Attached: hungry.gif (560x400, 115K)

Never underestimate no homoers.

Post princess carry.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Seikaisuru Kado - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.04_[2017.07.04_02.29.09].jpg (1280x720, 80K)

josei with no romance, is very comfy, and has well handed family drama

>Sandalphon is a top, Lucifer is the heroine, Belial is a pure husbandofag
>t.KMR
Yes

Will Taichi tongue-kiss Touma to prove they're still friends?

>Priest
The author? I see Guardian by them is being translated, I'll check it out.

Attached: [Glenn] Hora, Mimi ga Mieteru yo! 2 - 05 [2D3865C7].mkv_snapshot_01.11_[2019.04.06_19.01.27].jpg (1280x720, 416K)

I'm glad they don't have legs, otherwise I would have had to buy it

Attached: 1538677273898.png (640x360, 312K)

No, Taichi will marry Nisaka and that'll be the most beautiful ending we could have asked for.

>>Sandalphon is a top, Lucifer is the heroine
I wish nips would get this memo, I hate top Lucifer. It's too ooc.

The main character transmigrates into a harem novel, turns the main character into yanhomo for him; every brainless character that was originally supposed to become the yanhomo's harem member and canon fodder gets brain cells and some personality.
It's more like a BL comedy based on endless misunderstandings, and it's really fun if you don't take it too seriously.
He's dead and has a boyfriend already, it's time to move on, Faa-san
Check their NU page, a lot of Priest stuff is being translated, SPL is my favorite work of hers

Attached: hosoyan1.jpg (1366x768, 148K)

I'm still surprised how Gudao is so well liked in moonland while the west doesn't give a fuck about him or hates him. But then again that can be said about most male characters, i don't think i've ever seen a gaijin fandom so divergent from the nip one in that aspect.

Lucisandy filled the gap that Baldfat left, at least I'm glad about that.

>YOI never ever again

Attached: IMG_20190404_233801.jpg (1300x2048, 370K)

>I hate top Lucifer
I like it because they always draw him with a huge dick and I just can't resist well endowed homos.

Lucifer is shit though.

3 carries and a bonus hand-holding.
That actually sounds fun enough to lower my standards enough to watch the level of shitty CGI, thanks user.
Why aren't they releasing that YOI PV though? Did anyone on the staff say anything about it?

Attached: T&B Ep1, 10, 25 & Rising.jpg (1568x3552, 1.04M)

I don't hate him but Sandy is definitely my favorite of the duo.

Attached: IMG_20190403_054509.jpg (1275x714, 74K)

Huge dicks are gross though.

Who does Touma get? Don't say Nejima or I riot.

Yep he's the worst Luciface.

I think it's because Fate(gae) never became popular in the west for some reason. While over there it's a fucking juggernaut with fujos in general.
He cute.But also bland, but also very cute when sad.

Attached: 1487085593376.jpg (800x718, 135K)

Belial how the fuck are you even shitposting?

>That sanluci artist who upload their sold out doujin on pixiv
There a God

Terrible taste.

Attached: 1503275105061.png (1200x1600, 879K)

wow they sound based as fuck
>it's an "Oversees shipping not available for this item" episode

>homo thread
fucking finally

The only reason fujos even care about him is because of Sandals.

Yes now post your fetish.

They should just give sandy another top.

>Someone picked up the scans
Based

Attached: firefox_2019-03-11_10-04-04.jpg (741x577, 71K)

mindbreak

Incest is the best!

Attached: [Tamekou] Deichuu no Hasu_c6_p12_Eng.jpg (1000x1444, 238K)

Belial?

OPM

That's not entirely true after part 3 though. He realized he fucked up too late and he gave up his life to fix that and protect his sonwife.
I have a soft spot for cute depressed boys who'd sacrifice themselves for someone else.

Attached: kaze ga4.jpg (1366x768, 228K)

Gran

what is this

>top

>it's an "your doujins package were opened on customs" episode

Attached: 1444712826247.png (457x396, 184K)

Has anyone here read Theo?
It's short as hell and the creator is working on a /u/ series right now not complaining but easily my favorite BL.
Anyone know anything like it?

Attached: DSkJ-mlXcAEEuqH.jpg (966x433, 92K)

What's up with Sakurai and Suzuken shipping nowadays

Yeah he's boring and shit.

I unironically read it for the plot.

Enjoy it while you can, it's been months but part 2
still hasn't started. It's also based on a korean novel so I'm hoping someone will pick that up too

Attached: D0M13VQV4AA0Otx.jpg (785x1200, 117K)

The ultimate cuck porn fetish. It's great.
Korean webcomic where a guy pays another guy that he is interested to star in porn and get fucked by other men.

Here uploaded doujin link user
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73340830

The good thing about him if he being bottom is prone being lewd as fuck (at least for me)

>Lucisan
>Meroma
What else?

He fucks women so he's both.

You've been posting this shit for years, I already fapped to it in 2017. Give me something new.

I mean, it's pretty sexy. The author found a way to deliver constant sex scenes without falling for usual yaoi rapechin shit.

Attached: 1497300948820.png (2112x1090, 1.05M)

alright but what's the name

Lies I like Lucifer because of a certain fetish I have it has nothing to do with Sandal phone

>2017
You are kidding right?

Attached: 1497051073381.jpg (1280x1440, 946K)

>implying
Just because he's a biscum doesn't mean he can compete with the average gay top.

Post the webm

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru - 23 [720p].webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Is sleeveless shirts your fetish?

Me too. I'm waiting for Changliu to self destruct.

I just realized why I can't fap to Sandalphone and Lucifer. It's the wings. I can't stop thinking how unconformable they would be during sex.

And Sandals has the personality of a girl so it works out.

walk on water

Cygames will pander him with Lucio next.

CUTE

Attached: b74e5eb6ba30b6a5728ce34d7fb75b80.jpg (1920x1080, 822K)

This was so good, I still can't believe the script is by tenipuri VA. Has anyone read the novel? I've heard it has a bittersweet ending

Attached: kaze ga8.jpg (4068x748, 375K)

Yeah. Haiji has to crawl to the goal, Kakeru never finds the meaning of running From what I hear the anime pretty much improved everything. Also for some reason they completely removed Kakeru's crush on Hana and made Haiji and him super homo for each other gradually.

Attached: D3emmAQUcAAQ3QR.jpg (896x709, 70K)

I meant to post this one, but oh well.
Nah, they're going to milk tragic homo forever instead

Attached: kakeru.jpg (1366x768, 103K)

It's a gachashit kusoge. They will milk anything and everything.

>it's a "look out the window for police cars when my shota doujins arrive and refuse to receive the package if something doesn't seem right" episode

Attached: kill me.png (336x676, 246K)

Muscle shota anime when?

Attached: 1422475444716.jpg (320x548, 35K)

Haiji has to crawl to the goal Shit, that's brutal. Does Kakeru continue running after this?
I've heard Hana likes the twins even in the novel, as this crush doesn't lead anywhere I'm glad we didn't get any love related drama.
Is that were true, we would've already gotten playable Belial and Faasan.

Attached: D2MjkajU8AEL8ON.jpg (800x600, 115K)

>implying it won't happen
It's in the process and look at what they did to homoknights milking.

Shotas need to have soft bodies

Already happened with HxH.

Attached: 1032.png (1280x720, 689K)

>gachashit kusoge
lmao these buzzwords

That's only one shota, I want a whole cast.

>it's a "deliveryman personally hands you doujin in a completely transparent envelope" episode

Attached: 1544720472044.jpg (920x1080, 358K)

There's probably something like that among the multitude of kids toys advertisement series out there.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: tumblr_inline_ohjrv66gux1qfu9bh_1280.jpg (750x1136, 55K)

The powermove is to recommend it to him, and keep your door/windows open so he can see your full collection.

>as this crush doesn't lead anywhere I'm glad we didn't get any love related drama.
Yeah, kinda weird that the book written by self-proclaimed BL fan is more het while the anime adaptation removes these elements (It's usually the other way around) and starts to introduce romantic subtext between the two leads. It sorta "comes out of nowhere" because the first half of the show is less gay than Haikyuu.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru - 13 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.41.763.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

I thought killua was supposed to be adorable

Attached: 1499890594267.jpg (500x500, 52K)

He can be anything you want.

Attached: 1357534510719.jpg (345x556, 42K)

Why save art of a series that you've apparently not watched a single episode/read a single chapter? Well, he is adorable, but only because kids look cute and he learns to be less edgy.

Attached: 36075020.jpg (695x400, 37K)

I can't believe I read this shit thinking I was going to get KilluaxGon 2.0
What a waste giving Killua's va to one of them to mislead me

Attached: 73957796_p2.png (550x550, 70K)

It came out of nowhere because it never was the main point of the plot, it was just a subject on their personal development, just like all the other characters had their own personal story. I really like the way it was handled, it always felt very natural and fitting. And they made it in a way that if you were one of those easily triggered brainlets from the final thread you could just ignore it and focus on the other aspects of the show.

I've only watched 5% of the shows for the boys I have folders for...

Attached: 1514012401250.png (1280x1275, 712K)

I read like the first 50 chapters before dropping it and don't remember any sort of shipping potential between these two, what is it based on? Are fujos shipping it hard?

White haired and Black haired shota from a shonen jump series, with one of them having Killua's va to boot.
Everyone expected there'd be at least a little fujo pandering between them but there wasn't a single thing so any shipping between them is pretty hard to find.

Yeah, I didn't mean like it was a bad, but rather I didn't expect the show to go there, especially given how much people "complained" how little gay it was.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru - 22 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.58.271.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Mangaka is a super hetfag, later two soldiers have a strong bromance going on and she manages to pair on them with a girl out of nowhere.

Attached: 1552846596099.jpg (636x829, 54K)

Terrible.

Attached: [hibiki] Kakegurui Picture Drama - 02 [Nekomimi Academy].mkv_snapshot_01.13_[2019.02.21_14.30.12].jp (1920x1080, 769K)

What does the fact that Schondingdong/Yang ended up becoming more popular after DNT tell us?

Schenkopp is hotter than Kircheis

it's not my fault good boys often belong to bad shows

Attached: 1522426484157.png (997x1193, 1.32M)

Start working on that backlog if you want to call yourself an homodachi.

>that Dante/Vergil doujin that was uploaded on pixiv a couple of weeks ago
good shit

Attached: 1499796370186.png (502x502, 141K)

Mangaka is a dude, the artist is female

You literally have an anime about hot sweaty men firefighting with a trap antag, isn't that enough?

That tastes have changed after 30 years.

Hey, Ramens was a lot of fun user.

Attached: 67551142_p0.png (1000x999, 1.33M)

eh?

anime by kyoto/shaft when?

>given how much people "complained" how little gay it was.
This was just weird. You had all these fujos complaining about the lack of gayness and how dull and uninteresting the show was to them, and then on the other hand you had all those retards claiming that this anime was nothing but fujoshit, that it was nothing but fanservice and fujobucks.

I've chosen to believe everyone was simply stupid and I'm among that lucky 1% that got to enjoy and love the show since the first episode.

HxH is pretty good though. It's the only super long anime I've completed other than Space Bros and LoGH.

Attached: 46769342_p0.png (1000x1052, 1.41M)

>shaft
>homo
(lol it's better this way

>but fujoshit, that it was nothing but fanservice and fujobucks.
Straight Yea Forumsnons are very insecure, they think naked men are "gay" and fujo pandering and not just eye-candy for girls. Most people don't understand what fujo like in stuff, you can see it every time a show aimed at womyn is announced.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.18_[2018.10.03_00.26.54].jpg (1280x720, 109K)

I mean have you seen Yang in DNT?

Attached: firefox_2018-05-03_14-05-42.jpg (1868x129, 115K)

Kimetsu.

Based fujomom?

Yang has always been cute

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-09-20-35-41-1.png (960x720, 419K)

I need to catch up with the manga. Mutta a cute

How long until my boy Raichi shows up in Daiya?

r63 Komi and actual Komi's otouto are perfection.

Kyoani used Komi-san for their April Fools, but I think that means it might actually happen.

Attached: 11.jpg (836x1200, 205K)

And what do fujos like?

More than one naked dude.

Yang being a bishe is a wasted potential.

Someone please tell me that ufotable hasn't forgotten about the Katsugeki movie they promised.

Attached: 1520394931219.jpg (1440x810, 145K)

Doujins belong in your lounge bookshelf for all guests to see.

How's Daya these days? I'm still catching up with Haikyuu and I gave up on Oofuri since it will never be finished and I can't follow baseball for shit.

I remember watching the anime but losing interest after Chris' arc.
Nu-Yang is an ikeman.

Attached: D2mYSuDXcAU6XGv.jpg (720x1017, 115K)

Why doesn't he have body hair too?

Because he's perfect.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.19_[2018.10.10_01.05.15].jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Fujos hate body hair.

I think it's just indefinitely delayed. They're busy with fate and all.

Promare

Attached: 1554522320268.png (723x1369, 472K)

Japanese men keep all their body hair in their crotch

Lio is so flooffy, I can't wait.

Attached: beeg hair.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

>Trigger
>Homo

Attached: 1530402265422.jpg (233x231, 12K)

bangs are touching in the promo art, that's basically intercourse

As it should be.

>they never learn
It's going to be the straightest anime you'll ever see. The gayest character will have 1 hour long het sex scene. It'll end with everyone having babies

Attached: sad cat.jpg (260x260, 33K)

does cute tranny attract fujos as potential uke?

They haven't it's just on production hell like the HF movies were.

>trannies

Attached: 872420AB-34B1-4C2E-A922-C05ADB0A804E.jpg (374x315, 45K)

Cringe.

Fujos don't care for traps for some reason though

Attached: D20_MbhUkAAQdta.jpg (747x1200, 135K)

Hot.

So was he a fudanshi? I always found that to be very funny ever since that user pointed it out.

Attached: 1542045272362.jpg (1920x1080, 750K)

>fujos don't care for men that look like women
Traps are straight.

It's gross

>women that are attracted to men don't like something that looks like a woman
Really makes me think

Lot of ukes are pretty feminine anyway if you put a wig on them it wouldn't make a difference

Attached: Dqg7_1nUcAENiVd.jpg (827x1200, 216K)

Fujos ship boys together not with abominations.

>it's another 'anons keep calling Lio a trap' thread
It's fine for the normalfags on Promare threads, but you all should know the difference.

Attached: hfw.jpg (1920x1080, 412K)

sometimes the lines blur between girly bishounen and traps these days

This. He's obviously the usual andrognous bishounen.

still ongoing but probably the one by Hagi

Attached: hagi fluff.png (928x572, 379K)

Nah you don't know what a trap is. He isn't a crossdresser either. Also the male VA gives it away.

Fuck no.

people call saika a trap all the time and he's more masculine than lio is

Same repetitive shit. Terashima has lost his touch.
I seriously hope that he'll wrap it up on Act 2 to not damage it further.

Anyone know how blue are the balls of the fag from Ao no flag by now? Did the manlet say something?

Post more Tanjirou

Attached: D3e-i1eXkAAmzYB.jpg (1200x675, 115K)

> female va
Anyway this shit is repetitive. Lurk more if you still don't get it.

Fuck you, Haiji is beautiful and he'd still look gorgeous even if he was a hairy otter.

Attached: 1.png (1280x720, 382K)

anyone else keeping up with inazuma?

Attached: 73924643_p0.jpg (698x800, 205K)

Maybe we’ll find out with the next chapter, the one post-confession had nothing. I doubt MC will go gay

Attached: 59307D36-9ADD-42F6-AC66-D79A196B9BBD.jpg (772x317, 109K)

Attached: C46F0A78-13D3-4343-BFE7-258C93CB9990.jpg (1657x4556, 2.04M)

gayuu is a tough nut to crack

Nah he’s probably the type who hates fujoshipping because it violates the sanctity of shounen friendship

when are we gonna get a gay mc? like, in a cool fantasy show or something.
there doesn't need to be any anxiety about it, just a guy that's gay.
like an isekai but instead of girls he meets cute boys (but of course there's a loli since i love lolis)

>at least Hyakki is still going
thank goodness

Chink homo novels are the answer. If you mean jpn, then wait for shitty old dudes in charge to die.

For the report of people who watched ep 1-3
It already confirmed to be unironically gay as fuck

I like Luck Life more than Granrodeo but they both fit the series perfectly. My hype cannot be contained for s3. Dostoevsky doing keikaku soon.

Attached: 0a71dc8c913ea5ce307d59d29df3b0581500262828_full.jpg (640x365, 99K)

Didn't watch S2, did best boy continue to be best boy?

Attached: 1477274200738.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Any details or is it just what that user mentioned earlier about fujos dying?

Season 2 was awful. He is a pretty good boy, but only because the rest are too animu. Either paafecto ikemen or genki twinks. Anyway, the Yashamaru subplot wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Did barely any idol things, too much gags. Just awful.

apparently lots of kissing from ep 2 onward, glasses boy is gay for the mc. That's all I know

I only know about the alleged dude weed lmao.

>literally a Russian troll
BSD villains are the best.

Attached: file.png (586x824, 538K)

Nice.
I haven't been in the threads at all so I'm not sure what this refers to.

for the cute jungs

Thanks for the heads up, I guess I won't waste my time with it then. It's a shame how the boys looked so hot in the ending cards but the show overally looked so hideous.

Wish I had an image of dosty drinking vodka next to dazai downing some sake. maybe put fitzy in with some gin or something. cute boys doing cute alcoholic things are cute.
t. drunk right now
gide, dosty, fitzgerald, gogol, edge-kun, mori ogai, ango to some degree. their antagonists are top tier. that gide x odasaku fight was the most kino scene ever animated.

I'd like to see an MC like that.
Nips live more then a century sometimes and the ones in charge have comfy, safe jobs; we have a higher chance of getting accidentally isekai-ed before that.

Attached: despair.jpg (1531x870, 259K)

why not shotas?

if this is true, it'll my AOTY alongside MP100

why don't anime boys have nipples

Shotas are too young to realize what they're doing is gay.

I think it is mostly because it is an extra detail to draw so shows often skip out on it; T&B had them but Double decker didn't.

Attached: obligatory.jpg (3296x3856, 1.47M)

nipples only look desireable on cute femboys. Once they're on men they become purposeless and unsuckable

Gengoroh Tagame lied to me?

a long time, if ever
sad truth

shit taste

You sound a bit gay-ish, user.

incorrect
correct

Are fatties allowed to be loved in BL?

Attached: 1446410735648.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>11 episodes
>11
>2 dicks
Only 2 are going to make it in the end and they'll be soft on one another.

Attached: 1540789090529.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

You're wrong Free has Makoto.

Attached: 1530794888933.jpg (1260x1791, 180K)

Mc will sacrifice his dick for Sara and they'll be the lesbo couple of the show

I dunno, are we talking inflation-level fatness?

Attached: a22.jpg (800x573, 50K)

some do

Attached: [Commie] Psycho-Pass - 11 [BD 720p AAC] [6360F427].mkv_snapshot_12.46_[2019.02.27_11.21.31].png (1280x720, 1.13M)

Post his ass from his manga

Kogami is some good shit. I don't care for cigarette stink but for him I'd put up with it.

Attached: 1541104862983.jpg (2000x666, 132K)

Attached: D3EhdEVUYAArMAs.png (709x866, 902K)

i haven't read the manga

is this official art?
also i imagine the cigs in pp are nicotine free

Attached: [Commie] Psycho-Pass - 10 [BD 720p AAC] [12F846C7].mkv_snapshot_17.40_[2019.02.27_10.54.47].png (1280x720, 639K)

always remember
scanlations, never ever ;^)

Attached: D3UWUuVUwAANHrw.jpg (1155x1104, 113K)

No it's some twittershit that I pulled about 3 years ago. Can't remember from where.

Attached: 1545265832331.jpg (1153x1500, 174K)

You first.

Only unironic faggots like fatsos

spoilers say boy with glasses is gay

So manlet chicken out? At this point I don't know who I should be calling a fag.

last season i liked kaguya, neverland and mob
before that sora yori

which ones should i watch now?

wish /y/ wasn't such a shithole so i could enjoy talking with fujos and fudans more often

Literally just watch Hunter x Hunter.

Attached: 1446248273560.png (557x486, 92K)

Talk with me then. I'm not a fujoshi and honestly I don't like BL all that much but I'll try to be respectful towards you and your preferences.

Attached: 151957288.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

It's gonna be a manime and galo will fuck all 4 girls but I don't mind giving these guys some hope, they might be baited to watching a masterpiece

Attached: 1552366992147.jpg (1445x2160, 378K)

if you're not a fujo then why are you here

Attached: 50.png (250x278, 62K)

why don't you kill yourself

hard to trust trigger after shit shows like kiznaiver and darling in the franxx desu

Does Touken Ranbu still exist?
Why do nips love absolutely awful mobage?

Dunno. It's kinda nice here so I decided to stay and lurk a bit.

I just came here to say that you all are gay niggers

don't reply to them

Waiting for Sarazanmai and Kingpri. Watched Kono Oto and Fruits Basket, the top contender for best boys but not homo anyway

what's a good show to watch for someone who does't like THAT but hates all the waifu/loli pandering shit that airs every season

The Promised Neverland

Attached: The_Promised_Neverland_3.jpg (392x600, 95K)

Once the fanbase has formed it takes a while for it to dissolve. TKRB still has tons of doujin circles making content, and while the game isn't as big as it used to be there are still new swords and events coming out.

Attached: 1539036026650.png (800x565, 497K)

Most of the shows talked about here aren't actually gay you know.

Except for HxH, but it's hard to top gayness of that.

That depends; have you seen any of the shows posted in the thread so far?
A lot of them aren't full BL, there are a few that have a lot of staff support for the main m/m ship, or ones that have a really strong, mostly male cast so there isn't much waifu pandering to bother you.

Thunderbolt Fantasy

Attached: tumblr_ph4ir0lebe1xk7zuuo1_1280.jpg (682x557, 88K)

You mean "I'm not gay but waifushit anime sucks I guess I'll take solace with fujoshit shows"? Most of the time the anime discussed are not BL, but we do talk about BL manga sometimes.

I rec classy fujoshit like Gankutsuou, House of Five Leaves and Rakugo
Also

Very nice taste user.

Attached: daijobu.png (598x400, 231K)

>Sarazanmai
GK always on the limit but never crossing it. You say the author is closet or open bara?

why is anyone replying to this dipshit. go somewhere else for recs.

He's obviously openly into 2D bara.

people that watch sarazanmai are gonna get called pedos by todays climate, kinda sucks

I thought this was a Kyoani character from the thumbnail

die fagheit!

Wow, rude. Please behave yourself, this is a christian thread.

And people who lust after the homo cops?

fascists

I lust after the kappa.

cheers
good guy user preventing bait.

He just likes muscles.

anything suwabe voices is fair game to be lewded desu

Trigger has never made a good show, prove me wrong.

My favourite crazy no homo excuse has been "he is like a mother to him!" for two characters whose age difference was just two years and the "mother" was the fragile, yandere, dependent one.

The author openly says he loves BL.

>ugliest one is gay
disappointing

I want to start watching King of prism for the guys but I don't really know where to start. Is it fine to just start with King of Prism by Pretty Rhythm without having watched Pretty rythm: rainbow live?

I read a BL manga he recommended once and it was explicit sex and cocks everywhere, plus the MC was a slut that fucked multiple men.

>I'm late again
why me? why me of all people?

Attached: 1513760862443.jpg (749x537, 40K)

No idea why people have so much hard time accepting a mangaka could be gay/bi, like it wasn't obvious by his works already.

>disappointing
yeah kinda huh

At least you got in before bump limit this time; welcome home user.

Attached: 3io.jpg (800x642, 307K)

It's a shit thread, you haven't missed anything

>it's a fucking badly redrawn dick once again
I'm so tired of this shit it feels like it's everywhere now and they even boast about it in the end I can't ignore

If we're lucky, they'll all be gay. Though I agree, fuck megane shitters.

Megane are cute, it's just that here thw other two are better. Left boy is fucking hot, black hair + freckles.

Attached: plp.jpg (1498x942, 443K)

I swear Ikuhara used black magic when he created the emo's design. Something about it just ticks all the boxes for me.

It reminds me of slaine in tern of fuckable design.

I don't get this hate for megane characters, and glasses in anime and manga are drawn in a cool way.
I've read that many sympathized with Enta after the screening.

Komis brother is really pretty.

But I don't want all of them to be gay. It'd be stupid

It's one user being a drama queen.

MC is a Sarafag so he's might get the bi treatment or maybe not.

Not everyone hates megane though; it is a popular design choice and looks good when done right.

Attached: Ueda Hiroshi for Bunny Day in Japan (21st August).jpg (1105x1200, 273K)

Which BL manga did he recommend? I need to know, for reasons.

Attached: 1.jpg (600x337, 112K)

Worked in Utena

Based Nanami was hetero and best girl

In Utena they are bi and there's a straight guy

The straight guy was still a sub.

Point still stands

Megane cop will be a thousand times better than megane shota anyway

I would say it's fine to start with the kingpri movies if you don't enjoy shows like pretty rhythm. The bulk of rainbow live isn't even about the boys. Just skim through it later or read up on character backstories if you feel invested enough after the movies. But that being said, I watched all of it for the boys even before kingpri existed. So really, it depends on how much free time you have on your hands.

Are you Nostradamus?

Freckles truly are the sign of a best boy.

>Kyo Kara Mao

Thanks. Since there's over a week left before the new thing starts I suppose I can just check out the pretty rhythm stuff too if I start to get interested in that.

Yeah, but I mean it's not realist or what the fuck you want.

There's a kappa prince who turns the boys into kappa. Of course it's not realistic.

Freckles would look better on either Kazuki or Enta IMO.
But I would have hated it more if they gave him the typical beauty mark under the eye.

Who cares?

That user who didn't want the whole cast to be gay apparently?

I wasn't paying close enough attention to the reply chain and I thought you were that user. My mistake

>glasses, middle hair part: no freckles
>emo/cool image, no glasses: freckles
I feel like I haven't seen such style choices in a long time. are we being blessed?

Beauty marks are SHIT, except for maybe that fag from Haikyuu.

I only just found out they're animating Given. What a pleasant surprise. I'm so used to only getting shitty series like Junjou Rapists.

since fucking when? werent they always banned?

HQ boys are perfect.

Attached: 1402215923.jpg (1440x810, 164K)

Mhm, BL anime has been nothing by non-con for the last 2 years so this is nice.

I agree

>its a guy
CUTE

Just noticed that I had this in way better quality in the same folder, it can't be deleted due to time limit now so please replace it with this better version if you saved it.

Attached: Ueda Hiroshi for Bunny Day in Japan (20 Aug 2017).jpg (1886x2048, 767K)

>he doesn't like both
missing out senpai

I don't really care about the glasses or anything, the style just looks too cutesy for me.

Pink has the cutest design for me. Too bad no one likes him judging from pre-airing impressions.

I am all too familiar with that feel.

Attached: 1491212906175.png (496x708, 325K)

I wish he'd stop making art so I couod just forget

You watch anime for the realism?

Biscum.

megane kun looks like best boy
why are fujos always wrong about the important things in life?

Being bi is the only way to enjoy anime.

Toi has that uwu deliquent with gold heart thing they tend to like. Fujos have very predictable taste.

Seems more like the boys were simply designed to appeal to different people, that way everyone gets something they like.

And the seiyuu.

Attached: 1405449936543.png (371x660, 183K)

let me guess, it's sasuke

I'll never understand how the ugliest characters became the most popular among fujos.

That happened while they were stuck in a tank during a snowstorm in the middle of a battlefield right? I seriously thought they were gonna fuck right there, to keep warm.

No one said otherwise.

What? You just came out of hibernation in the early 00s or something? He's busy with Fateshit and that same edgy shounnenshit character.

No.

Attached: [Soulreaperzone.com] Battery - 01 HD HS.mkv_snapshot_12.10_[2016.07.14_22.00.58].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

I didn't mean it that way, I meant the fujos probably gravitated towards the one designed with their usual taste in mind, some of them can also like the others or the cops so everyone wins due to the way the cast is designed.

>this season
It's a movie, meaning, we won't get to see it until next year at the earliest.
Moreover, Trigger never has homo. It has good boys sometimes, but that's about it.

It's Kouki Uchiyama.

Attached: Tsuritama - 10 [Commie-Fishing].mkv_snapshot_05.13_[2014.10.17_19.41.57].jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Glasses reminds me too much of that mushroom kid in Hikaru no Go.

That hairline though

This precious mofo.

Attached: [Soulreaperzone.com] Yri on Ice - 10 HD HS.mkv_snapshot_10.07_[2016.12.20_18.56.49].jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Sasuke screwed up his come back with a failed fujo character who ended up being nowhere as popular as Toei predicted he would be. Pic related.

Attached: ichiji.jpg (196x128, 14K)

I miss fishingbros.

>euro and/or third world fujos crashing this thread aith no survivors
glad I woke up early

Meh, never understood the appeal. It's all just
>hey hey hey [insert private joke only fujos would understand] *wink* *wink*
It's funny the first 2 times and then it bores me.

>ignoring the aussies

I included them though

Why did he slap his sister?

Thread was made about 16 hours ago though.

I missed you bros.

I haven't managed to catch this thread live in a few months and am too lazy to dig through the archives.

Attached: tcc_13_hd_hs_acb.mkv_snapshot_10.33_[2015.01.03_01.04.07].jpg (1280x720, 58K)

>thread hits bump limit as I wake up
Fuck

HOMOSEXUALITY IS GREAT

Welcome back homodachi.

Attached: 1502217764376.jpg (599x799, 130K)

Thanks.

Attached: tcc_08_hd_hs_acb.mkv_snapshot_17.35_[2014.11.25_07.24.31].jpg (1280x720, 55K)

You're not too late for your morning fap if you're quick.

>the game isn't as big as it used to be there are still new swords and events coming out.
I'll say the game is bigger now than a couple of years ago thanks to a certain sword, 2.5D and the movie

See you next time homos

Attached: dantalion a cute.jpg (675x955, 198K)

Lazy sunday morning faps in bed are a sacred tradition.

Is this going full homo?

reminder that fujos calling themselves homodachi are admitting they're lesbians

based

Or just going with the flow since some bros here aren't necessarily gay either.

Attached: [Soulreaperzone.com] Nnbaka - 12 HD HS.mkv_snapshot_16.28_[2016.12.22_06.26.46].jpg (1280x720, 137K)

I can't tell fujos and fudans apart in these threads anymore.

If you need to know then user boards are not the right place.

You can use it as tomodachi that share similar tastes.

Well autists would say it's not canon, but there is no last minute hookups with a girl, Dantalion is clearly the one William loves the most (he gets the biggest panels with shojo bubbles in his thoughts), they both kinda confessed, muliple times, and the feels + PDAs were there so honestly it did not matter to me.

Attached: idiot sandwich dxr.jpg (540x802, 172K)

This guy gets it.
liking cartoon boys and wishing they'd kiss on screen and maybe say I love you does not make me gay

Biscum

Tribe Cool Crew
A fricking gem of a series.

Attached: tcc_18_hd_hs_acb.mkv_snapshot_09.04_[2015.02.16_14.29.51].jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Lesbian fujoshi are our greatest allies, fueling content while at the same time leaving all boys to us.

Sounds what I expected, not explicit but homo, but pretty much gay unless you are a dumb baitfag.

Homodachi means you like homolust, not that you're a homo.

End of the line, time to drop some forgotten boys.

Attached: snmr_07_hd_a-koi_acb.mkv_snapshot_16.19_[2014.12.05_02.21.14].jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Anyone who talks about themselves are attension whores anyway.

pic-related

Real lesbians actually hate yaoi since it's so unrealistic.

Attached: [Soulreaperzone.com] Prnce of Strde - Alterntive - 02 HD HS.mkv_snapshot_12.15_[2016.01.14_00.37.41] (1280x720, 92K)

Attached: 1492620483898.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

You're not supposed to, and that's the way it should be.
liking bara is a pretty reliable sign user is male though, like 90% chance

Attached: 2014-07-03-13h52m02s86.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Attached: the eternal 17-year-old.webm (854x480, 2.98M)

>real
Only the insane ones from t*mblr

Attached: D25UhGEU4AAfh50.jpg (1200x933, 176K)

>most bara lovers are dudes
When will this meme stop?

pretty sure the shotafags are all male though

muscle loving girls do exist, yeah, but they are rarer than the 10 count loving fujos.

Attached: Free! Eternal Summer - 04 [720p][HorribleSubs][AnimeChiby.com].mkv_snapshot_11.49_[2014.07.24_18.47. (1280x720, 63K)

>When will this meme stop?
Yeah. Honestly I feel like this generalization posts are 90% wrong, like how people seem to think only fujos don't like body hair.

I wouldn't understimate shota lovers between women, just look how in Japan they are the one that produce and consume most of the HxH and Inazuma Eleven porn.

It isn't accurate but user probably said it because a lot of geicomi is drawn in bara style; also nip fujos loved Kuroshitsuji when it first came out.

The World is Still Beautiful

Attached: 1431806158189.jpg (534x1200, 46K)

Father and son incest!

Attached: DkjnA7xUwAIdlxC.jpg large.jpg (920x1302, 239K)

>ywn have big strong Power type bodyguard/assassin/lover like Ubo
it's not fair

Attached: ubo.png (720x540, 316K)

Reminder that wholesome vanilla homo is the absolute best kind of homo.

Attached: 73384073_p16.jpg (650x686, 152K)

Attached: [Soulreaperzone.com] Puzzle and Dragons Cross - 05 HD HS.mkv_snapshot_09.56_[2016.08.04_22.45.02].jp (1280x720, 80K)

Not really

speaking of big strong power types

Attached: [Soulreaperzone.com] Ushi0 to T0ra - 18 HD HS.mkv_snapshot_17.50_[2015.10.31_08.02.05].jpg (1280x720, 74K)

I think the generalization comes from the fact that most fudanshi probably enjoy/don't mind muscle or body hair, while only the minority of fujoshi do. However, you have to keep in mind that the majority of fudanshi still amount to far less than the minority of fujoshi, so it is a risky generalization.

Meh, those are very hard to write in an interesting way. I prefer toxic relationships personally.

Attached: 57250059_p23.jpg (650x650, 132K)

Attached: [Soulreaperzone.com] Rkka no Yuusha - 10 HD .mkv_snapshot_08.32_[2015.09.06_13.04.38].jpg (1280x720, 56K)

This guy was a fucking tease.

Attached: 1511132871269.jpg (1280x720, 421K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Donten ni Warau - 04 [480p].mkv_snapshot_22.58_[2014.10.25_10.07.10].jpg (848x480, 93K)

I prefer slow burn leading to mutual understanding instead; but, pure vanilla from the start isn't too bad either if the story is fun and interesting enough to work without couple conflicts.

Attached: D21kXKfUcAA5_A5.jpg (720x1013, 258K)

Have a good week homodachi!

Attached: 1494793734572.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Bye Bye

Attached: 20140309120353224.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

that usually bores me to tears, but haiji/kakeru is fine because of the slow burn

You too user. Bye and have a good week everyone!

Attached: IMG_20190104_215543.jpg (2048x1536, 391K)

That's not dick, that's justice

*unzips justice*

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.22_[2018.10. (1920x1080, 254K)