DUDE I'll just make more body parts

>DUDE I'll just make more body parts
>let me kill off any suspense with my bullshit asspull power

I'm tired of this part already.
It was cool the first few fights but this shit got old fast pham.

Attached: giorno.jpg (500x350, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3hWTGCM2pYUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wasn't healing josuke's thing anyways how come giorno gets a stand that's just better

Don't worry, he dies

Attached: Giorno'sDeath.jpg (1560x1200, 830K)

>Abbacchio dies
Yes I fucking hate that guy.

Attached: 15998774541.jpg (329x375, 62K)

Narancia, bucciarati and polnareff also die btw.

Araki should have made Giorno's "give things life" ability have limitations or narrower uses, similar to most other stands. Even Star Platinum, The World and King Crimson have cooldowns on their time manipulation abilities. Giorno is just asspull after asspull.

Imagine if Josuke was able to one-shot every enemy by doing what Alessia does, using Crazy Diamond to "restore to a previous state" his targets by turning them into children and then murdering them. Or if he single-handedly undid Bites the Dust, by restoring the entire Duwang gang to a previous timeline where they weren't marked for death, eliminating the need for Hayato's mind games with Kira. Or Josuke restoring Okuyasu's dad to a pre-fleshbud infection state with a single touch, rendering the entire Nijimura arc moot. It would be boring, uninteresting writing uncharacteristic of JoJo, yet this is what Araki does with Giorno every time he fights.

Giorno needs to die. Of course he won't, but DP should veer from the manga and kill him off, and let actually JoJo-worthy characters like Buccellati, Abbacchio and Trish bring down Diavolo. It would be a change from the manga for the better.

Attached: get the oras.jpg (400x644, 35K)

That's why Part 5 will always be my least favourite part. Fuck Girono, he single-handedly ruined his show.

LMAOOOO

Giorno never ass pulls, at the end of the day, all his stand literally does is turn inanimate objects into living things and that's all it does in the series.

Based and spot-on post.

Bruno has a more interesting stand power

The only person holding Part 5 back is Giorno and it's sad that the main JoJo is the worst thing about it.

this has to be some kind of stupid joke, otherwise i know why people refuse to read part 7 and 8 vehemntly

>all his stand literally does is turn inanimate objects into living things

and overcharge the souls of people it hits to get them out of tempo with their bodies...
and rapidly age plant growth...
and reflect damage dealt to creatures made from the inanimate objects...
and create vaccines from creatures made from inanimate objects if created while diseased...
and create inanimate dead fruit from an inanimate object which turns back to its original form at the exact right time long after it's no longer even in stand range...
and fight better than most other stands...
etc.

Remember when people said Giorno's character wasn't fleshed out correctly because of the botched scanlation, and then the quality scanlation was made and he still was shit, and people said we needed to see him in animated form?
Face it, Araki really screwed up on Giorno.

Sure, ignore part 4 altogether

Attached: 1533932679118.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Crazy Diamond has healing powers as good as Gold Experience and can repair stuff but that's about all it does. Gold Experience does whatever is needed to make Giorno defeat his enemies and look fabulous while doing it. It just works.

He got a dream.

On second thought, Crazy Diamond is actually worse at healing than Gold Experience. Josuke:
1) has to be able to visualize the body damage and the previous whole state of the body to heal
2) can't fix old injuries or long-term conditions
3) can't cause people whose spirits are departing to ignore death
4) can't heal himself

Giorno can just create more bodyparts as fast as his allies take damage, as long as his stand has a functioning hand.

I just got back into watching Jojo and picked it up from part 4. I thought that had a bunch of asspulls but jesus christ Golden Wind just totally shatters any sense of immersion with the world. It constantly breaks its own rules to ensure Giorno and his crew win. That snake antivenom was bullshit on multiple levels. Im not sure if the snake's blood was supposed to work as an anti-venom or a vaccination but it wouldnt have worked either way since Purple Haze created a virus and you need to immunize yourself before getting the virus, not after. Also, that snake probably shouldnt have even been immune at all, the brick got turned into the snake a long time after Purple Haze first hit it so any traces of the virus would have died to the sun rays and not allowed it to build an immunity. Giorno also definitly survived more than 30 seconds of exposure to the virus and in the very least it should have spread beyond his hand after such a long period of exposure.

Tldr

t. abbacchio

What is he range of Giorno's stand anyways? The venomous snake he sent after Baby Face's stand user went really far really fast.

>Giorno also definitly survived more than 30 seconds of exposure to the virus

Not necessarily, the timing of things in the anime can't usually follow the stated duration of events, because of monologues. It's a necessary evil in adapting manga. DIO's time stop scenes taking longer than 5-9 seconds when adapted to anime is another example.

josukes healing > giornos healing

The only two advantages giorno has is being able to give life to corpses and healign himself, josukes healing is pretty much broken as long as the injured person is still alive

But Man in the Mirror's stand user got infected after Giorno and died earlier.

josuke is a more efficient healer, while giorno is able to heal to a much better degree

Next you'll tell us Dio stopped time for more than 9 seconds.
Dio's stopped time and the Giorno-virus thing were fine in the manga. Read the manga you pleb.

If Cream or The Hand deleted a victim's limb, or Magician's Red or Red Hot Chilld Pepper burned parts off someone and the ashes got scattered to where Josuke's Stand couldn't find them, he wouldn't be able to fix it because there wouldn't be a complete object to restore.

Giorno would just make a replacement limb out of one of his ladybug brooches and call it a day.

None of that contradicts his stated power and none of it is "OP". The reason why Giorno's stand is so strong is because of the way its used with allies. By itself its a pretty mediocre ability and if Giorno was on his own much of La Squadra and the elite guard could easily have killed him. After Bucarratti, Giorno never fights solo again, because he is in a gang, which is core to his character. This is the reason there's so many tender friendships in VA, because they need to trust each other and cooperate rather than fighting alone all the time.

Crazy D isn't *explicitly* a healing stand though. Its ability is to fix things, not heal people. Also, the reason Buccaratti's spirit ignored death is because Rolling Stone's guaranteed he would die a slow painful death.

The capsule broke right besides Illuso and then PH beat the shit out of him.

That car scene with White Album annoyed me too. They had a whole scene where Mista's mouth gets frozen shut and he explains he cant breath and then 5 seconds later under the same conditions he starts shouting. Also Giorno grows plants in his ice shield after going through a whole scene explaining how he cant use his powers because its too cold.

Thats fair, im just saying the anime is inconsistent

>None of that contradicts his stated power and none of it is "OP".
Supercharging a soul of a living person to make him lose track of his own actions, or the growth of a plant to kill it, contradicts the definition of giving life to inanimate objects. Justifying the vaccine and damage reflection by "the life force is so strong it just works!" is flimsy. The banana turning back into a gun at the exact moment Polpo tries to eat it is retarded, Giorno had left the building so he wouldn't know the right moment to reverse the effect.

The long range of being able to revert the banana to a gun or being able to maintain the gun in banana form(it's hard to tell whether objects outside Gold Experience's range eventually revert to their original form or not) contradicts the fact that it is a short range fighting type stand.

Buccellati ignoring death is the only reasonable use of Gold Experience that I listed, because a corpse is an inanimate object and necromancing it is giving it life(in a sense).

>Its ability is to fix things, not heal people
Neither Crazy Diamond nor Gold Experience are explicitly healing stands, but Gold Experience can do just about everything Crazy Diamond can do except ten times better.

Attached: when youre so much of a dick joestars team up with kira just to beat you up.jpg (1280x1707, 402K)

I agree his stand does too many nonsensical things with no real limit to what it can do, atleast he gets somewhat relegated to a support character and actually ends up doing less work than josuke or jotaro did.

Bruno should have been the main character honestly.

why does gios stand stop returning damage when attacked? like in the beginning with leaky eye lucca? why doesn't giornio just do that with his clothing. He'd be invincible

Now that you mention it he stabbed his own vaccine snake and ended up killing it, he should be dead

Does anyone else just miss the pacing and structure of Parts 1 and 2? Hamon? Every episode is a new villain of the week, with some secret power or trick no one could feasibly predict but expects nonetheless.

I feel like I really liked JoJo and now I don't.

Attached: 1550465411816.png (512x350, 194K)

Furthermore, when koichi was chasing giorno and used act 3 freeze on the PLANT giorno was using to get to the roof it returned the damage to koichi

Josuke's power always felt grounded.

Yeah, Crazy Diamond just killed tension because you know any main character would be saved in the nick of time. And apparently it's faster than an explosion.

You and three other people, hamonfag. Jojo is stands.

Crazy Diamond can repair nonliving things though, so GE can't do a lot of the stuff it can

Part 1 was badly paced and the enemies sucked. Dio got super stale very quickly.
Part 2 was lame because basically no one mattered except Joseph and it has the worst main villain in the series.

Part 6 might alleviate those feelings, then. I agree with the general idea that part 5 has ridiculous levels of asspull. Giorno's ability just suddenly can do anything it needs to do to win the fight. Boss-of-the-week shit, which I honestly don't mind in the grand scheme of the series. Part 6 introduces a jojo with a grounded yet cool ability that requires some creativity. Still slightly boss-of-the-week, but a more involved, overarching villain.

I don't think there is a more shit opinion out there.

Being a hamonfag is worse

Autist

Based

Too bad the MotW of part 6 are even worse than in part 3.

Not really

Dio never gets stale

Disagree with Dio getting stale. PB was too short for that.

Better than the half assed way they introduce SBR's healer.
>Dude magic string lmao

Attached: Zombie_Horse.png (354x309, 328K)

>let me kill off any suspense with my bullshit asspull power
>literally 3 main characters died
>literally the last 2 animated fights were the ones where Giorno couldn't do jackshit
Based retard

>Giorno's stand has extremely vague powers that regularly change or its applications only get brought up once and forgotten
>Every character felates him like if he's Jesus
>Always the one that notices important shit, everyone else besides him is an idiot
He's such a blatant Gary Stu.

>GE suddenly needs to repair a broken engine
>animates all of the parts into flies that remember their original position (thanks to their innate tracking)
>turns them back into machinery
>animates them into a sponge to allow reintegration and regeneration
>turns back into fixed engine
It isn't a question of "can he do it", it's a question of "has Araki had GE in the focus long enough to go down that rabbit hole?"
Crazy Diamond is still has advantages, especially in terms of the speed and scale of its effect, but GE is built for asspulls. He never talks about Digorno's limits in controlling things with GE, like a flood of snakes, which potentially turns him into a long range stand user without even getting into things like just making a fly and having it go under someone's foot as they take a step for feedback damage assassination. His showing against baby face is the tip of the iceberg.

>but Gold Experience can do just about everything Crazy Diamond can do except ten times better.
Feels like you just read Crazy diamond abilities on some wikia instead of reading/watching part 4. While both stand can heal (golden experience being better at it since it can heal it's user), only Crazy diamond can "heal" inanimate objects. In the case of a crashing plane or a sinking boat, Crazy diamond is more valuable than Golden experience. You also have to consider their strength, something the jojo fanbase always forget when comparing stands, Crazy diamond power allows it to win against most stands in close combat, it can also be used in practical ways like destroying walls/ pillars or stuff that ennemy stand's create (like ghiacco ice for example).

Steel Ball Run is chock full of ideas for abilities and character arcs that go nowhere, but it is still a stronger part than Vento Aureo because it doesn't really asspull, the story makes fundamental sense even if a bunch of main characters decide to abandon the race and their hopes and dreams to fight Valentine, and die futile deaths.

Take Tusk Act IV for instance, Johnny creating black holes with the spin is an ability that has been led up to the whole time, and even then he loses one of the final fights. Contrast with GER(or the volcano scene or Star Platinum's final ability for that matter).

If only user, if only

>animates all of the parts into flies that remember their original position (thanks to their innate tracking)
What are the odds of the flies facing the right way? What are the odds of the flies being at the exact distance from each other instead of being clumped together?
I really doubt GE power would be that accurate.

>Giorno grows plants in his ice shield
they literally say that firing the bullets heated them up and allowed gold experience to work. I think you not paying attention might be the problem here

Lots of things that Crazy Diamond can do by breaking + healing, Gold Experience can do by turning an object into an appropriate plant or animal then reverting it back.

Josuke smashes a rock, throws Angelo into the rubble then seals it around him to trap him inside. Giorno could do the same thing by turning the rock into a rose bush, tangling Angelo in it then turning it back into a rock.

I like JoJo

jesus just kill yourself already

>Digorno turns the water into barnacles with a water tight configuration and now the boat is sealed with only reasonable extra weight. And there's no reason to believe he can't animate that much, like with the freaking cars.
With something like an engine Josuke is still top dog with immediate changes on large scale, but for anything that can take a few second, Giorno can do it too.
As for pillars and walls, he's shown that he can animate pieces of things, at least in the case of turning stone flooring into vines. So just punching a wall into something that he has move out of the way is fine.
And as long as we're keeping the feedback power not fully retconned, GE's physical strength in combat really doesn't matter either.

When we have nondescript tracking powers built in, and he can make fully functioning body parts that integrate just fine? Perfectly reasonable, at least for how Araki uses his powers.

Attached: jojo0723.jpg (325x721, 41K)

So now it's "a lot of thing" instead of "just about everything", ok.
Let's say that Golden experience can indeed fix inanimate objects and that the issues mentionned in don't happen. Even then, how does GE fix something without having access to the missing parts? For example let's say that there is a huge hole on a boat's hull, how does GE saves the day? Let's say that you are being chased by car and that a bullet hits your tire, how does GE fix the tire?

Why is it wrong for Giorno to have strong abilities? Jotaro was OP as hell and you guys didn't complain. He literally could punch his way through any problem.

While I've always thought Giorno is the worst thing about his own part, I dont get the hateboner nor what makes him so offensive. Its not like he overshadows everything else, Trish and Narancia won their own fights and got the protagonism even with the help of Giorno. He isnt a serial killstealer like Jotaro.

>Abilities
Here's your first clue

No idea. Him having those powers is also what allowed Araki to come up with so many dangerous stands in part 5 too which is great. Most other JoJo casts would have died halfway through by now.

>and he can make fully functioning body parts that integrate just fine?
That's just one part, what you are saying is that the flies would be at the exact distance they need to be from each other in order to re-assemble correctly when even a deviation of a few centimeters would break the damn thing. We have never seen anything suggesting Giorno's tracking ability is that accurate therefore you cannot say that he can do that.

Kira has multiple abilities and everyone sucks him off.

Jotaro was consistent to his rules and didnt gain random new abilities until the end. Even then the reasoning for him getting said new ability was well explained and he had to learn how to use it properly.

>That's just one part!
>Cells, interlocked proteins between cells, capillaries and larger blood vessels, reconnected nerves
Don't even @ me

I dont get why people complain about healers in 4 and 5. The characters being fine after gruesome injuries in SC is much worse imo.

Crazy Diamond can't fix objects with missing parts either, at least not past a certain level of "missing". It can definitely put a boat or car back together much, much faster than GE but it needed help from Harvest to repair lottery tickets.

Why care about that? Araki doesn't take his stories seriously and neither should you.

Yeah Polnareff being able to walk around just fine after having a chunk of his leg taken off is pretty bullshit.

Villains are allowed to asspull with 0 explanation and no one EVER criticizes a villain for doing that shit.

Most abilities are thought out well enough to make in-universe sense, but Gold Experience's ability is all over the place.

Bucharrati stopped his heart from beating for a long ass time and he just got back up like nothing happened. Thats eons worse than anything in SC. Not to mention he was supposed to be aging at the time as well, he should have been super dead

>A villain with 2 abilities, both of which are explode
>A protag with creating animals out of living things, controlling created animals, supernatural tracking, healing for allies and himself, any biological feature Araki wants to supersize into its own power, sensory boosting to the point of incapacitation with a single hit (when he knows he can use it at least), lethal damage feedback that no one can actually expect without knowing about it prior
Not the same at all. And Bites the Dust pairs with the Requiem, so no unequal footing there.

Unless he is from HunterxHunter. Then anons care about his powers being medically viable.

STAR FINGER

Surprise, surprise

is it any surprise animeonlys are absolute ASSBLASTED?

who the fuck cares

it was a long time ago bitch

you always spoil your fuckingself with your retarded threads like "Bruno should have died" Well he did. Or "no one dies" and someone else lists everyone that dies.

Why do you faggots keep doing that?

Watch the thing until the end and shut the fuck up. Realize that everybody and their mothers have complained about what you are doing 15 years ago. Let go.

Fucking retards animeonlys

Its worse when a MC does it because you already spent a long time establishing the rules to their abilities just for them to be broken. With a new villain its more fair because the rules werent already set

>sensory boosting to the point of incapacitation with a single hit (when he knows he can use it at least), lethal damage feedback that no one can actually expect without knowing about it prior

Araki forgot that the moment after that page. He never uses those abilities.

A villain with a punch ghost stand that can blow things up in an instant and has an indestructible remote rc car bomb. Later gains a time rewind ability that he doesn't even have to actively use and also kills people in an instant. Also can carry another stand inside his stomach because why not. Also is able to freely move the air bubbles at will in any fucking direction and speed he wants with no logical reasoning behind it.

>Reddit spacing
>Pretending only he read the mango
You tried

The Requiem has build up in Part 5, though.

STAR SUCK

>with 0 explanation
How is it never explained? Everything in Jojo is pretty consistent, Sure it can be convoluted sometimes, but there's a reason for it.

90% of the time these "Araki forgot" accusations are actually Araki remembering and other people forgetting.

Yeah is not like Jotaro stopped his own heart too for a long ass time.
Bruno wasnt even aging that much when it happened, he wasnt even an old man.

>homos and fujos swore japan loved part 5 the most
>it's selling like shit
I'll give golden piss one thing, Bucciarati is actually a nice MC.

So what happens when he dies? Everyone he ever repaired just falls apart?

Another retarded animeonly.

Buccelatti is fucking dead ok? He's dead. He died. He's a living corpse. Now shut the fuck up and see the rest of the story.

Because of Rolling Stones. I'm not accusing of being an anime only but you're seriously starting to sound like one. All the anime only's running around screeching about how Bruno "defied death", ITS BECAUSE ROLLING STONES GUARANTEED BRUNO A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH!

Every part sells worse than the previous one, shitposter. Most revenue comes from merchandise, and we have no idea how is doing.

Presumably the body just grows the part he replaced since they do have normal cells, so they just end up with a bunch of weird shit stuck in their bodies.

The parts come permanent once they're part of the body

He still canonically has them. And he tried it in at least two fights. Gappy doesn't get a pass for Araki forgetting about friction and eye sight plunder
>Mentions Bites the Dust pairing with Requiem
>Ignores Requiem, pretends that it's a normal stand power
>Cat bubbles
I'll give you that the stand chamber in Killer Queen is retarded and a logic breaking asspull, but Stray Cat is its own stand and it showed that it can control the bubbles and will aggressively attack anything it feels threatened by, which is the only things that it was seeing.

No

None of the parts have worse MotW than Part 3. Even Part 4 has Kira moments breaking it up.

So did the stand arrow, and it doesn't make it any less of a nonstandard boost.

>Hasn't actually read or watched part 5

>Stray Cat is its own stand and it showed that it can control the bubbles
So Kira's dad was telling Kira where to move the bubbles inside the house and then Kira was telling the cat? Is that the explanation then? Because its still fucking retarded.

I hated that this was in the epilogue, it would have worked a million times better as a prologue and explained so much bullshit. Part 5 to me always felt like Araki winged it and just started to come up with shit as he went on, from zombie bruno to fucking stand aliens and then rolling stone just felt like he needed to come up with a way to explain it all, it felt lazy. The fights were top tier though.

>The only two advantages giorno has is being able to give life to corpses
speed reader or animeonlyfag?

Then everybody would fucking know he didn't actually died from the fucking beginning killing any and all tension from not one but two moments, when he died and when it was revealed he died, congratulations, dumbfuck.

Still idiots that never wrote in their life questioning Araki's genius. kys

Thats the way Araki worked on every weekly part.
>muh sleeping slaves prologue
Dont be retarded.

Rolling Stones spoils exactly whos gonna die so not really

I'll fully admit I haven't read part 4 in a while, so yeah, that's completely inexplicable and would have to be Kira doing it. Still is an asspull over an actual power, and doesn't compare to the stuff Araki straight up built into Giorno though.

Part 4 is aimless nonsense until Kira shows up
And even then Angelo was a far worse murderer than him

Isn't the ED of the anime a reference to Sleeping Slaves?

like literally every part

drawfags pls

Attached: 20190401_210557.jpg (1080x1602, 916K)

Araki probably thought this was too overpowered, so that ability is now gone. Same for massively speeding up a person's mind so they can't fight back.

OHNONONONONONOread the fucking mangaNONONONO

Attached: 5D4F12CE-64F3-4D6B-9DE9-FA8713D85D3E.jpg (451x222, 71K)

Or maybe he just uses different terms for Bruno’s resurrection than you do.

>Also, the reason Buccaratti's spirit ignored death is because Rolling Stone's guaranteed he would die a slow painful death.
I was going to write a long response to the entire post, but when I saw this I realized that you were beyond helping.

Feedback was definitely too OP. Araki did well just making it so that it wouldn't factor into a bunch of the earlier fights, but he seriously could have just had a bunch of tiny beetles or flies trying to make sure Diavolo stepped on them or swallowed them.

Sensory Boost Punch could go either way. It completely diminished GE having flaws in a straight up fight, just like giving life to things to move them instead of just breaking them, but part 5 manages to keep him from getting in the fray with a chance of punching most of the time.

Giorno expressly says it's not healing, all he's doing is creating replacement body parts, like turning bullets into flesh to fill the holes they created, and it's an insanely painful and lengthy process. Josuke on the other hand can have Crazy Diamond punch the residual remains of a kid being disintegrated and heal him instantly.

Literally that's why.

No it isn’t.

Gold Experience's ability is to channel and use Hamon.

lol wait for part 6, everyone complains about Pucci.

is Stone Free the best MC stand?
>used in cool, creative ways
>only one disgusting asspull (moebius strip) compared to literally everytime Gold Convenience was on screen
>canonically emits a nice scent of soap
>cool sunglasses

compared to SF, all of the other MC stands seem weak, except maybe Soft & Wet

Attached: Teh.png (317x500, 294K)

>stand that guarantees people a slow harrowing death
>bruno dies a slow harrowing death
There are fucking Orangutans in Borneo that understand Stands better than you.

Stone Free and Jolyne are literally the only good parts of part 6 (besides maybe some of FF's hijinx). It's a shame that they got stuck in Araki's awful, rushed, otherwise creatively bankrupt arc and setting.

Says the person who has Rolling Stone’s ability completely wrong.

Even if the Cat is noy another power of Kira, isn't it just convenient that Killer Queen had a random pocket in its chest?

I just want another female JoJo

You seem to be misunderstanding Crazy Diamond's ability. It doesn't "restore to a previous state", but rather "restores parts to a whole"

All JoJos are Mary Sues

Attached: D3arQtNW0AsEBhw.jpg (1200x944, 89K)

Spaghetti

People are allowed to criticize Jojo.

I shamelessly prefer Crazy Diamond, but attempting to be completely objective, yes. And at least Mobiles Strip was cool. Rare geometric styling on opponents (golden ratio memes need not apply)

yeah, we know.
what are you, a newfag?

Attached: 1554270133512.jpg (1242x1530, 1.86M)

Not gonna happen. Jojo's popularity in general is waning for the manga and a female protag is inherently less popular.

I want Trish to call me a pussy while she gets fucked by muscular black men and dangles her sweaty feet in my face

>and overcharge the souls of people it hits to get them out of tempo with their bodies...
Retconned
>and rapidly age plant growth...
By imbuing them with life energy.
>and reflect damage dealt to creatures made from the inanimate objects...
Retconned.
>and create vaccines from creatures made from inanimate objects if created while diseased...
Araki doesn't know how viruses work.
>and create inanimate dead fruit from an inanimate object which turns back to its original form at the exact right time long after it's no longer even in stand range...
By releasing his ability
>and fight better than most other stands...
Only a C in power.
>etc.

Time for another nuke

Yeah, too bad it was too weak to actually beat the villain. Its big badass moment was not instantly dying.

Imagine being Prociuttio and having a Stand whose entire ability is one of the newbie's sub powers

Gio and the gang is like DIOs assassins in 3 except instead of fear, domination, and grand promises of wealth or status it's compassion, trust, and helping them to become the best version of themselves.

He's interesting because you get to see the best of Jonathan and DIOs traits covering up each other's weaknesses. Giorno has lots of traits from Jonathan and Dio, but lacks the negative ones, like Jonathan's kindness that could get in the way of what he needed to do, or DIOs tendencies for bragging and hedonism
On the other hand, it definitely causes him to fall into what most people would consider a Gary Stu. And that especially stands out in a series with characters as personable and quirky as Jojo's.

Having Giorno as a Gary Stu really works within the narrative of Jojo, though. Jonathan and Dio are these two larger than life figures who are basically the deities of the Jojo universe with part 1 being the creation myth. The series surrounds both of them with religious imagery. Both are mentally the strongest of the series characters, and both characters started off with their strength of heart and mind already developed, and instead spent the part developing their physical prowess to match.
So it makes sense that a combination of two Gods would be this incredibly capable and powerful, almost christ-like figure. Giorno begins with powers already and has inherited the mental strength of the two strongest characters in the series, and like Dio and Jonathan, has that strength from the start. So he ends up not getting a lot of screentime because he doesn't need to develop as much.

So even though Giorno doesn't see much traditional character development and characterization I still find his role within the series to be super interesting. Getting to see good Dio/ruthless Jonathan is an amazing addition to the overall series but it does cause Giorno to not be a very interesting character in the moment.

Cooking the spaghetti would cause it to lose parts, user.

Whatever happened to his other ability, where if you attack the object he changed then the opponent gets hit back 10 times the force?
I think they dropped the idea right after leaky eye

Wow I fucked that spelling didn't I
Goddamn eyetalians and their wacky language
And those parts would cease to exist
Besides which he literally says he's reducing it to its original state

>it's an insanely painful and lengthy process
It only causes pain once and is always done instantly.

>he's shitty and boring on PURPOSE and that makes it good!

>Whitesnake is an absolute bullshit stand that seems to pull any ability possible out of his ass
>C-Moon creates an inverse gravitational pull that makes it pretty much impossible for anyone to approach him
>Made in Heaven literally can reset the universe and travel around faster than the speed of light
the fact that Jolyne went so well against these stands prove that SF is a good stand, and jolyne is a good stand user

Ok smoothbrain

It's like the other user said. The more ridiculous the MC's power, the more interesting you can put the villains to make the power suitable in many situations so it doesn't get repetitive slugfest.

>you’re to STUPID to appreciate Stus!

Never understood why he has to break the camera, but watching tv works fine

There’s a theory that breaking the camera is actually unnecessary.

How can you people stomach the art-style of part 5?
I've been binging the anime and I can't stand the shit is drawn, fuck and I thought part 4 was bad

>moebius strip
>asspull
Why do people keep repeating this? What's the asspull with the moebius strip? I legitimately don't get the argument.

part 5 has my favourite artstyle in the anime honestly.

It makes Pucci freak out and he's not supposed to freak out, he's supposed to be the gay priest that styles on Jojos and is unbeatable

If you liked part 3 style you have shit taste. The only bad thing about part 4 art are some faces and 5 looks great.

im annoyed by the fact that jolyne, this punk, rebel girl, somehow knows about the existence of moebius strips.

People think that Jolyne is too stupid to understand basic math.

Yeah, but she still lost. Like, she had to rely on the memory of Weather Report and a literal child to merely mess up Pucci's plan instead of stop him. At least when Johnathan died he deathgripped Dio for a century. Jolyne just got fucking murdered.

Seething.

So cool it jobs against Pucci

>NO, STOP TRYING TO GIVE ME A REASON NOT TO HATE THIS CHARACTER!!!!

everyone jobs to stucci

>Jonathan's kindness
>negative trait
What did he mean by this?

You literally learn about that shit in middle school science, dude.

Look part 6 is my least favorite part but why are we blaming Jolyne for being a jobber when Araki made EVERYBODY a jobber to nigga priest? RIP Weather Report, Jolyne can't get you killed no more.

Are you seriously not going to kill someone in a gang that out to kill you?

Johnathan takes kindness and stretches it to the point of weakness. If he hadnt been so lenient in approaching Dio about the poison literally the entire series would have been avoided

Are you stupid or just unironically sexist? All the JoJo characters know about random science shit they shouldn't when they're fighting.

in the country i live, i have NEVER learned about the moebius strip. i started studying it much later

What was Araki (vampire) thinking?

>moebius strip
Ok anons
lets test this shit
text everybody you know (2 people) and ask them if they know what a mobius strip is.

For part 6 he thought: I gave the MC of part 5 asspull after asspull, why not do it with the villain now? also have everyone job to him.
and Pucci was born.

Because a good shonen protagonist beats the bad guy. That is like the fundamental thing they do. It might be at the cost of their own life or power whatever, but they're the one who forges on ahead and foils the villain's plan.

Jolyne is the only Jojo who, by the end of her own part, fundamentally lost. Even though Dio came back, at the end of part 1 you can say Johnathan stopped Dio. Joseph obviously won, Josuke killed Dio for good, Josuke beat Kira, etc etc.

Fucking Emporio beat Pucci. EMPORIO. The most annoying, out of place, shithead character in the whole garbage part. Because Jolyne not only couldn't beat Pucci, she couldn't even threaten him.

lol

SO is tecnically a seinen...

I live in America, like Jolyne. The first year you take geometry as a subject (for me 8th grade, I'm sure it's different in different school districts and states) you learn about it. Maybe not in some elegant, beautiful mathematic way, but it's just part of the normal boring school learning.

It wouldn't surprise me if most people forget about it as non-essential information in their life. But Jolyne knowing middle school geometry isn't a stretch. If you think it's a stretch that she came up with this brilliant solution on the verge of death then sure, but Jolyne in general was very clever.

Just show them one and they'll know what it is.

It's not.

Published in Shonen Jump, man. Maybe that's what Araki wanted it to be but it also had all the pinings of a shonen with the exception of a female character being important as anything other than arousal material.

Yeah Stone Free and Jolyne are top tier, she's essentially female Joseph complete with string shenanighans and fun stuff happening throughout the series. Part 6 is top tier and only tasteless plebs think otherwise.

Attached: 67cde17330677d7533c7e8076b8a11cc.jpg (1240x1748, 1M)

Giorno is super popular in Japan so he decided to make a villain Giorno.

You know, you might be on to something.

Did you even finish reading the post?

>Because a good shonen protagonist beats the bad guy. That is like the fundamental thing they do.
It doesn’t always have to be that way.
>Fucking Emporio beat Pucci. EMPORIO.
And who helped to ensure that Emporio could win?

She's not nearly as funny as Joseph. Joseph's catchphrase/gimmick is way better whereas Jolyne literally just copies Jotaro for some reason.

They aren’t similar at all.

Yes, I read you trying to justify a shitty character.

Just because you can fit a turd in a hotdog bun doesn't mean it's good. "Fit" is not substitute for quality.

But that wasn't even the plan. It had nothing to do with anything. Jolyne helped Emporio get away because she figured out how to get away and survive the thing but just decided not to.

Fuck man so much of her issues could'e been solved if she went with the damn dolphin. She could've saved the day, been the protagonist in her own damn story, and reunited with her friends in the next universe.

Instead it's EMPORIO. Emporio gets the fucking shonen finale catharsis while Jolyne dies like the weak woman she is. Leave it to Japan, I guess.

Joseph's gimmick is lol I tricked you master trole 1939
He's a Reddit memelord

They keep getting new, randomass powers to bail them out of every situation while talking about how they're destined to do great things.

if she didnt try ro fight pucci, the priest would catch up to them and kill them before the universe got reset.

Attached: c43e018.jpg (1302x972, 306K)

Star Finger.

Yeah but he actually does trick them. He's not pretending to be retarded and then backtracking when getting called out. He's just funny and clever.

Also it's hard to be a reddit memelord in the 1980s or whatever. Jojo is old as shit.

youtu.be/3hWTGCM2pYUk

>Jolyne dies like the weak woman she is.

But she died a hero, she sacrificed herself so Emporio could win and the fact that her character grows from a stupid brat to a hero willing to sacrifice it all is a pretty great ending. You see her as weak, I personally see her ending as worthy of someone that has a considerable strength of character and the true hero of the story.

No, his speed difference didn't apply to the Dolphin. That's how Emporio could get away. Jolyne "justified" it as holding him off so Emporio could get away or something but the Dolphin was also moving at superspeed. Only humans and stands were slow compared to Pucci.

I want Jolyne to beat me to death

that wannabe is so fucking weak jesus christ.
its literally trish's greatest moment in the part, couldnt DP just ask her voice actor to have a more intense stand cry?

I
Want
SPICE GIRL REQUIEM
what do you think will be her ability ?

Ok so you didn't, gotcha.

literally anything, because requiem stands have nothing to do with their original power.

She failed, dude. Emporio was the hero all along. She didn't know Emporio and a disc of Weather Report was going to magically appear at the right moment to exploit Pucci's temporary weakness that no one, not even Pucci, knew about.

And you're right. Weather Report is the one powerful enough to stop Pucci. Emporio and Pucci, the real shonen heroes in Jolyne's Bizarre Adventure. She's a fucking failure. That's why she's Irene now.

Not everyone who criticizes Jojo is a speedreader/animeonly/wikireader/whatever.

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>She's a fucking success. That's why she's Irene now.
Fixed.

So tell me what you want, what you really really want

What bothers me the most in the end of SO is that Jotaro loses to the exact same trick twice. First he has his disc stolen in order to save jolyne and then gets killed to save jolyne again. Maybe its supposed to be poetic or something but its just weird.

1. Didn't bring that up, nice guilty conscience
2. Now that you mention, you clearly did at best just skim my post because you got what it says completely wrong

Look faggot, you literally admit that Giorno doesn't see any character growth and that he's perfect from the beginning. That's a terrible ass character. He is not interesting. That other characters who are good exist around him doesn't justify him. They could've all developed and grown as well as him just like other good protagonist do.

He's bad. Stop trying to justify it with backwards ass reasoning just because you're either a contrarian asshole or some weird part 5 fanbaby.

i still dont understand what the fuck happens in this webum

In part 3 people already magically healed at the end of fights. Polnareff lost a chunk of his leg in his fight against Ice and he just put some bandages around it and called it a day. At least now there's an explanation for it.

You said that he didn’t read it, and there’s no buzzword specifically for that, but you may think that he’s an animeonly or a wikireader. I also included “whatever” among the terms so to be inclusive of any possible accusation.

He also lost several fingers and part of his foot.

>controlling created animals, supernatural tracking
So you have no idea what GE does huh? It is very well explained that a creature he creates will have a natural instict to follow the owner of the object that was transformed. Nothin weird about it, the creature knows it has an owner and it follows that owner like a dog would.
>healing for allies and himself
Nothing inconsistent, his ability is to grant objects life which means, while contrived yeah, he should be able to create parts of a human body, a living thing that he should be able to create. Also this isn't a new ability like bites the dust or sheer heart attack, it's just his normal ability working as intended, just not in a way you would expect it to work.
>any biological feature Araki wants to supersize into its own power
Are you refering to Giorno creating the turtle together with it's stand? I mean yeah that's pretty bullshit but it's still just him using his normal ability and not him pulling a new ability out of his ass.
>sensory boosting to the point of incapacitation with a single hit
Again, this is just how his ability works, you bring to life something that is already alive, what would happen then? You become so full of life that your senses go berserk. It's stupid but it makes sense.
>(when he knows he can use it at least)
This "Araki forgot" meme again, Giorno had literally no chance to use that thing after his fight with Bruno. Baby Face is not a living, as shown by the fact that he could turn it into a snake, Ghiaccio was covered in armor so Giorno had no way of hitting him, by the time he was close enough to Cioccolata to do it he didn't even need to do it anymore and he never got close enough to Diavolo to do it so please, start actually paying attention when you read a manga.
>lethal damage feedback that no one can actually expect without knowing about it prior
That's the only bullshit thing he has you're right but fortunately it was reckoned really early.

where does this dumb blonde faggot keep getting ladybug brooches from? are they going accessory shopping between arcs? wouldnt be surprising from this fruit basket of a gang

im pretty sure doppio works as a stripper for passione. why the fuck would he wear those clothes below his shirt? does the boss decides what he wears???

Attached: 626ea0d.jpg (2048x2974, 359K)

I also want to add that Mista shouted the stand name instead of Giorno which doesn't make much sense and GE used is ability with his foot despite him saying a few episodes later thay he can only use his powers with his hands

Stop humiliating yourself by spamming your baseless, retarded headcanons you fucking speedreader. NOWHERE was anything like what you said stated - you made it up in your own head. Jolyne explains it here you retard, it has nothing to do with the dolphin being treated differently than humans or stands and everything to do with it being a question of Pucci's own stamina.

The dolphin was currently able to outspeed Pucci but there was no certainty it'd be able to do so while towing two people. Jolyne was slowing it down and already dying from her stab-wound so she opted to hold Pucci up and give Emporio more of a fighting chance than clinging to her own fading life like the coward you want her to be in your fan-fiction.

Attached: @ faggot who didn't read the manga.png (1400x1076, 3.51M)

Doppio is a slut

The same faggot who can't even spell 'mobius' is whining about the mobius strip and P6 in general again?

I'm starting to think this is legitimate mental illness. How many times has he done this exact thing?

>Only humans and stands were slow compared to Pucci.
U-um guys, I thought speedreading was j-just a meme, w-was I wrong?

>and a disc of Weather Report was going to magically appear at the right moment
Oh no, this isn't speedreading anymore. This is literally skipping an entire arc.

If you think Gold Experience is bullshit which it is just wait until you get to part 8 and meet Soft & Wet.

Or fucking Weather Report. Jesus Christ. Weather Report is so bullshit that it loops back around into hugely enjoyable.

Attached: 「WEATHER REPORT」.jpg (800x1049, 228K)

There was structure and pacing in parts 1 and 2?

Did he use the foot to create life? They only said that he couldn’t use his life powers with his foot.

Based

Diavolo is also a pretty shitty villain. He gets upstaged by his twink doppelganger, his stand, and even his own fucking shadow.

>Soft & Wet
???
S&W never used it's abilities in a bullshit way, it's only turning into caesar in stand form during these last years

>creating animals out of living things
He gives life. Also, the only time he ever does something remotely close to this is when he turns a tooth into a fly, and calling a severed tooth a living thing is pretty damn pedantic.
>controlling created animals
When?
>supernatural tracking
He can sense where his animals are. That's just how it works.
>healing for allies and himself
He gives life.
>any biological feature Araki wants to supersize into its own power
What?
>sensory boosting to the point of incapacitation with a single hit
He gives life.
>lethal damage feedback that no one can actually expect without knowing about it prior
The only aspect of his power that's dumb or weird, and it's rectified by virtue of being immediately written out of the plot.

Yes, I get that there's a dumbass justification in universe for it. It doesn't make it any less of a completely unsatisfactory, awful ending for the main character of the entire part. Killed off screen while a supporting character and a literal dead character steal the thunder by saving the day in the most asspull way ever.

Which I guess an asspull finally getting Pucci is slightly poetic but Jolyne, herself, and part 6 because of it fell flat on its face at the end. Araki was too obsessed with whatever weird ass power creation he could come up with and I'm pretty sure Araki himself thinks of Jolyne poorly.

I don't see how anyone reads the ending of Stone Ocean as anything but a failure of massive proportions in all ways, despite having excellent set up. Jolyne and crew vs Superspeed time warping Pucci could've been a great fight. But nah.

>Oh, you hate healers!

I'm not against healers or healing stands, but turning random objects into backup organs and having these long, drawn-out, intricate fights is getting stale despite the enemy stands' abilities becoming more and more complex/interesting.

The solution just always feels the same, which is rely on Giorno to either win via bullshit or bail them out. Oh I better chop my tongue off but it's okay because Giorno made a spare for me. Or I should just rip my own hands off because I've made a spare with my button. Every fight is now a two parter where the audience is just forced to watch characters having to explain exactly what's going on because there's too much tomfoolery with Giorno's stand. It's become formulaic at this point and every fight now just seems like more of the same. Yeah good guys are supposed to win, but the reason for victory shouldn't always be Giorno finds a way.

Every part since 4 (except for Jojolion) always include ways for the protagonists and their friends to heal from massive injuries so Araki could put in some gore every few battles.

yeah on the boat after soft machine, however it was giornos foo and not GEs so it easily couldve been GEs hand doing that.

>I don't see how anyone reads the ending of Stone Ocean as anything but a failure of massive proportions in all ways, despite having excellent set up.
Araki considered the ending to be his magnum opus.

It's hilarious that the people who cry and cry about Jolyne (And Jonathan, I've seen that sometimes) 'losing' aren't intelligent enough to notice or think about the fact that both the first and the last Jojos of the original universe died failing to stop their villains themselves, but sowing the seeds necessary for their eventual defeats. In Jolyne's case it's particularly obvious that the theme of 'legacy' (Which is a HUGE part of the series in general) is what led to Emporio finishing Weather and Jolyne's work for them.

Can't imagine how boring the ending would be if people like this came up with it.
>Pucci... what you failed to understand is...
>My Star Platinum and your Made in Heaven... are the same type of stand
>NANIIIIIIIIII?
>ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
>M-MAKASA
>Yare yare you really pissed me off
>Stone Ocean - End

>>controlling created animals
>When?
Bread snek

How did you survive 4 seasons of overexplanations and 3 of two parters

Joshu is going to enter the main crew (gappy, yasuHOE, rai) as the healer, right? his stand was even together with Doggystyle and Paisley Park in an chapter art with gappy

Remember we went from good fanservice with lisa lisa and loli and then got loli/shouta shit like hayato and ann
Hopefully the next part might fix it

why does GE always wants to sexually harass giorno at every possible occasion?
i ship it

No, you don't 'get' that you blatantly made shit up because you didn't read the ending before coming here to whine about it, you annoying, faggot speedreader.

Not a single thing that you've written up in your paragraphs of bile blasting the thing which Araki felt most satisfied when writing is of any value, all you've done is shriek and piss and wail like a child about the story not being the generic fan-fiction you wish it was, where the hero beats the bad guy and poses victoriously in front of the sunset.

These ridiculous headcanons you're making up about how 'I'm pretty sure Araki himself thinks of Jolyne poorly' is just further proof that your own mental instability makes you think that your own shitty opinion is A) valid and B) universal, when his thoughts on Jolyne are: 'My impression is that,between all the previous Jojo protagonists she is the toughest one and that i desire for her to be happy the most"'

It's spelled ho
A hoe is a gardening tool

The dolphin moved at "normal speed" like every other organism except Pucci. The problem was that Pucci was so far away that he couldn't swim underwater for very long until he drowned. His consciousness was the only thing not sped up during the process; everything else, like his running speed (an asset) and his oxygen depletion (a drawback) were accelerated. That's why she figured Pucci couldn't catch up.

*lisa lisa and Holly

i mean, tecnically its an abreviation of "whore", so the right term should be "who"

GE is Giorno's soul, and Giorno has the genes of a rapist, and is constantly stopping himself from raping Mista. GE acting like that is just a sign of this.

Weather Report was less stupid than Silver Chariot Requiem, and the fact that its bullshit wasn't the final arc of SO helps. SCR was the worst fucking ending of any of the parts and was an incredibly unworthy finish to an otherwise great part, so it's way worse.

I would've preferred that to everyone dies except Emporio, the specialist little boy who no one reading cared about or liked.

You can set up similar ideas without throwing out all catharsis. The entire fucking part was building Pucci for a loss, his final foibling after so much bullshit, and it came at the hands of the character least relevant or impactful to do it while we watched the ones we cared about most erased from history.

At least that's how it was for me. I like Jolyne a lot. I hate that she fucking sucks so bad as a protagonist.

Because letting the main characters get absolutely fucked up beyond normal repair and using cut off limbs and shit as weapons without long lasting consequences is cool as fuck. It makes the fights more interesting if anything, since now the limit they can push themselves is a hell of a lot farther than ever before.

The snek was hungry for bread. Giorno didn't make him pick it up, and actually the snek did the opposite of what he wanted by dropping the bread and almost fucking everything up.

Do you think he's actually serious? He's typing up an awful lot of shit but I sincerely hope he's trolling at this point, it's scary to imagine that people read the manga but get this little out of it and then come here to whine about their stupid misconceptions.

Attached: 5212f0a.jpg (1079x1097, 102K)

A protagonist dying heroically and thematically to save one of their friends who inherits their legacy is 200% fitting for them and way better than whatever dull, cookie-cutter ending you would've written, especially when there's a precedent for it in Jonathan's death.

Attached: e3dd2bb.jpg (1079x1049, 123K)

>It will have natural instinct to follow the owner of the object it was made from.

So the frog should've gone back to koichi

But that happens in like all the Jojo parts. It's part of the expectation. Inverting the expectation has to be done well for it to be satisfying. Part 6 is the least liked part for a reason. Pucci's infinite asspulls and the failure to capitalize on that heat is the problem.

>Do you think he's actually serious?
I atleast hope he's not. I hate the idea of somebody in the same species as me to be this retarded.

Attached: dcdebca.jpg (1079x1064, 113K)

giorno was the new owner since he stole it

Nigger I know how to spot a troll, and he isn't one. You'd be absolutely amazed how little reading comprehension or retention some people have when reading even the simplest of stories like a fucking shonen battle manga. Stuff like this is seriously the upper limit of what their brains can process. You'll never see a shonenfag reading classical literature or consuming anything of real value, because what's popcorn for us is like fucking truffles for them.

Attached: 18c30e4.jpg (1079x1036, 179K)

In case you havent realized, Giorno is the protagonist (tho I wouldnt blame you if you forgot that) so he has to be relevant in some ways, especially because this time the crew members have a bigger spotlight than in previous parts. Giorno figuring out shit and bailing them out is his way to be the central character. You may not like it, and thats fine, but I frankly prefer that over stealing wins, which he has only done once (white album).

But that's not really what happened. The fucking universe ended and the only person who is left to remember Jolyne's sacrifice is fucking Emporio. And he sucks.

The value of a heroic sacrifice, in narrative, is for the desired outcome of the sacrifice. The ending we got was not that. And, let's be fair, it does fly in the face of every other ending when you take them on their own. It's only slightly lining up with Johnathan, but Johnathan got to beget a line of awesome superheroes. Jolyne turned into a regular ass boring woman named Irene that no one cares about because she's not the Jolyne we spent hours reading.

Part 6 isn't the least-liked part in official polls, or in fan-polls here.

You can't keep doing this retarded thing where you make up absolute shit - 'The dolphin moved faster than Pucci because it wasn't a human!!!!!' 'Araki doesn't like Jolyne!!!!!!' 'Part 6 is the least popular part!!!!!!!'

You're making yourself look stupider in every post. This is an anonymous board and you lose nothing by stopping posting, reading the fucking manga, and potentially actually getting something out of it this time. Watching you scrabbling for your dignity is annoying and embarrassing.

I'm worried he actually is, given that he's starting to backpedal and try to ignore his previous bullshit claims rather than doubling down on them to look even stupider makes me think he's trying to save face and is legitimately upset.

>You'll never see a shonenfag reading classical literature
lol holy shit do you have your fedora on straight

The universe was saved thanks to Jolyne.

Did Emporio fuck your wife or something?

what was araki thinking with emporio? he had FF which was entertaining and lovable but couldnt make emporio like that as well?

Wait until you get to Gold Experience Requiem

I wonder why there are so few jojo fans who like jojo a normal amount, it seems like you either
1. don’t like jojo
2. kind of like jojo
or
3. your wife left you because you can’t stop talking about jojo,
With very few people between 2 and 3

Attached: FF707D99-78DA-4970-97BD-646846165C5D.jpg (750x1082, 1.07M)

Do you really expect someone like him to have paid attention to how Pucci wanted to make everyone know their fates in advance?

To someone who's as simple and boring as him, the fact that the characters died victoriously means that they lost completely.

i thought cars could move through objects why does he burn in the lava and get stabbed when he falls on thos spikes?

I only just realised that's the same pose as Jolyne in the Stone Free explanation page

Only 3rd type fags can respond to this post

imagine getting hate fucked by an angry doppio

Attached: angry_twnk.jpg (540x326, 218K)

I'm pretty sure the only polls that ever favored Part 6 was Jolyne winning Best Girl and Sexiest girl award, but that's due to a huge lack of female characters that are worth anything in JJBA.

Whitesnake is the polled least favorite stand, for instance.

Though generally SO just doesn't show up. Some of that's probably due to not having an anime yet. Lot more anime watchers than manga readers.

>DP added the pistols to the picture
based

Attached: IMG_20190406_213720.jpg (490x548, 77K)

Yeah, I guess Josuke and Giorno alright. Thanks, Emporio.

I agree completely. I hate listening to part 5 apologists trying to defend it.
>You don't understand, man! Everybody thinks Gold Experience Requiem is the final fight, but like, that's just the victory lap! It's THE RACE to the stand arrow that's the REAL finale!
This shit gets thrown up almost any time someone rightfully blasts part 5's ending, while conveniently ignoring that everything after the crew wakes up in the Colosseum is fucking lame. The bodyswapping was a pointless and transparent attempt to get around writing an actual King Crimson fight.

Part 5 has a lot of good qualities, like Mista and Bruno, or the good cast of minor villains, and some really fucking cool stand fights. But it also has some extremely weak qualities. Giorno, Diavolo and the ending being among them.

Attached: the one who stopped time was me huhuhuhuhuhh.jpg (500x387, 78K)

Jojo's really weird so it's always going to have extremist opinions.

Elon Tusk host meme review

I could really go for some squeaky spicey girly squishy Trishy pussy rn bros

The real protagonist.

It's not an asspull

>ywn rescue diavolo from his infinite death loop

I liked the final fight

Kino.

>ywn watch diavolo return the lonely doppios call

>araki had absolutely no idea how to beat KC
>"i'll just create not only the greatest counter to KC, but the greates counter to everything in the universe lmao"

The Jojosapiens poll puts Stone Ocean before Phantom Blood and Jojolion and only just behind Battle Tendency and Steel Ball Run. Anyone trying to claim ANY part is 'hated' is stupid when the most popular part ONLY had 19% of the votes and the least popular part has 7%.

These other claims you're making sound like they're cherrypicked from bullshit strawpolls with 40 participants that get posted here.

I'll tell you what i want, what i really really want

I love Part 5 but it has the weakest MC and ending of any of the parts. Trish and Fugo were also handled really poorly.

>I will never be the one that gets to go through a death loop
I just want to suffer for the rest of existance anons.

Also, I only now realized but does Diavolo age during the death loop? And what will happen to him if he dies of old age? Will his death loop keep on but with him only dying of old age forever?

I get that Jolyne's actions led to Emporio surviving so he could go kill Pucci with Weather Report. I'm saying that that was not an interesting or good conclusion. Araki has admitted his primary focus was on the BIGGEST POWER imaginable and that that's what Made in Heaven rather than anyone's character arc or whatever. He was more worried about "the universe" than he was his characters.

It's why Pucci got treated like the asspull protag most of part 6. Everything conspired to make it happen because that's what Araki wanted. The universe fucked itself in the ass protecting Pucci so he could get his MEGAPOWER. And the MEGAPOWER took center stage. That's why it killed the other most important character in the series. Jolyne died to show how cool Made in Heaven is (as did Anasui and Jotaro ofc).

>The value of a heroic sacrifice, in narrative, is for the desired outcome of the sacrifice. The ending we got was not that.
Speak for yourself. Emporio baiting Pucci into his stand so he'd push the disk in for him is the smartest thing anyone has ever done in the entire series, and its exactly the kind of cerebral outside-the-box thinking that attracts people to Jojo in the first place.

The sacrifice in Stone Ocean isn't bittersweet like Phantom Blood. Irene isn't intended to be Jolyne's happily ever after. Jolyne's dead, dude. Emporio is crying because even after her and all of her friends sacrificed everything they had, it still wasn't enough to save anyone but Emporio.

Attached: emporio.png (185x288, 39K)

I'm talking about you not to you, fuck off speedreader.

Jolyne got a badass last stand that perfectly concluded her character arc.

I agree about the Emporio thing, but the Irene thing isn't right. Araki talks about Irene as literally BEING Jolyne to the extent of referring to her by Jolyne's name. And the rest isn't true either, if it wasn't for Jolyne and co's sacrifice then all of humanity would be suffering from knowing every horrible thing that was going to happen to them and being helpless to avoid it, just as Pucci wanted. Emporio's the only one whose memories are intact, but Jolyne and her friends saved all humanity.

Why do most of the best shots of Diavolo and Trish have to not actually be them

Attached: x13(2).jpg (780x1200, 961K)

Actually, since he was not dead and the universe reset, he probably got freed by Made in Heaven.

The concept of the arrow and Requiem stands was built-up beforehand with Silver Chariot Requiem. Just because you don't like the concept of Requiem stands it doesn't mean it is an asspull. You can call it a Deus Ex Machina if you want but it was not an asspull.

Irene is Jolyne.

because the Una family fucking sucks

Is it weird that it makes me sort of happy when a faggot speedreader comes in blasting stupid shit and gets mobbed by dozens of people who actually read the manga?

Sure, it sucks to know that someone read the story and got nothing out of it, but it's heartening to see how they're outnumbered ten to one by people who enjoy the manga and know what they're talking about.

Because Araki is racist to people with pink hair.

He would have been completely unaffected like everyone else outside of the events of SO

I find your tastes questionable but I'm glad you could wring some joy out of it. I hated it so much that it torpedoed my opinion of the entire part for years until I re-read it. I had forgotten how much I liked shit like Little Feet, the train fight, Green Day + Oasis or basically anything Mista does or says.

Part 6 was also the inverse for me. I forgot how lame that part was for most of its run because it climaxed with fucking amazing fights like C-Moon and Made In Heaven.

Attached: the stupidest thing mista has ever gotten away with.png (740x836, 464K)

>tfw

Attached: I'VE EXPLAINED HOW IT WORKS HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THEY STILL DON'T GET IT.webm (1920x1080, 2.37M)

>Araki also stated that Irene may not have the memories of the original Jolyne Cujoh, but she still has the feelings and love she experienced during her initial journey

Attached: x11(3).jpg (780x1200, 928K)

Getting merc'd isn't badass. If so it's a real fucking low bar for badass. Jolyne's first fight with Pucci was badass. Her dying super fast and taking out his eye as a token injury in a super short scene while she dies wasn't much of anything. In a series all about crazy ass, logic defying fights, it was a straightforward and boring end. Lol can't beat Super Speed, thanks, die.

I hope he had those files backed up

do you guys think when giorno is bored and horny he turned objects into boobies and fondles them

Where the fuck does he store all them goddamn ladybug brooches?
Was there a sale?

Nah. People are the sum of their experiences and environment more than anything. Irene is not that. Jolyne was a badass, Irene's a normal girl.

The same place Trish got her new boot

the same place where everyone gets new clothes from after they get ripped apart.

She's still a Joestar so I expect bullshit would still ensue eventually

I blame Diavolo's body being an ally for 90% of his screentime for Diavolo being such a shitty underwhelming villain.

Only superficially. People are defined by their experiences, and Irene had a very different life. Then again I could be talking out of my ass given we only spend enough time with Irene to tell she has an overactive maternal instinct like Jolyne did, which might undermine my point. But on the other hand, we also hear Irene has a healthy relationship with her dad despite Jolyne's daddy issues being one of her defining traits, so maybe I'm not completely full of shit.

Attached: 「KING CRIMSON」.gif (400x246, 672K)

No, I think they're permanent.

Can you imagine if they weren't though? Giorno could make all his closest bodyguards replace their hearts with Gold Experience hearts so that they would never betray him, because if he died they would die as well.

Bravely making a last stand against an overpowered enemy so that your ally has time to escape is pretty badass.

>pink laptop
starting to think the bossu has a cute side!

Attached: 1554577478431.jpg (640x826, 106K)

Part of the point of that ending is the Joestar's escaped the weirdness that befell their family line since Phantom Blood. A universe without Dio or weird stands fucking up their lives. It's why Irene's a normal girl. She's probably still a Cujoh, but she's not a Jojo. And you have to be a Jojo to have a Bizarre Adventure.

I always thought Tusk was a massive fat dude. I just noticed he's really slim under the thing.

>Mista is such a good character that the best Trish moments are actually best Mista moments
How does he do it lads

Attached: mista makes bangin juice.png (356x307, 181K)

he's literally 4chin.

after the time skip
>WE LEFT THE FUCKING GIORNO PRINT
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Giorno had the same effect on me the first time I read 5. I'm glad the games got me to take another look
I when the panel after he changes from Doppio

Irene is exactly who Jolyne would've been if her life wasn't upended by her dad being a weird magic superhero (giving her daddy issues) or if her life wasn't hijacked by Pucci trying to get at her magic superhero dad. She's still got the basic mentality, just not the experiences or magic stand battles to harden her into a hero.

Given the right circumstances that stuff could arise, but those circumstances were erased along with Pucci. It's why Araki needed to start an entirely new universe.

Who's that supposed to be on the left? Diavolo when he isn't forced to wear whatever retarded shit Doppio was wearing?

Attached: king pleasant.jpg (605x695, 60K)

musk act 1

It's kind of funny how if they'd just started by looking through the crime databases they'd have attracted Polanreff's attention and Abbachio wouldn't have to die

>This thread
>"GioGio is okay because his author starts to abandon the extra, completely unnecessary bonus powers that he can't manage anymore, dude lmao life, and he doesn't really control the living things, they just happen to do what he wants because because

Attached: 1475205258425.jpg (175x368, 20K)

johnny is Yea Forums
>edgelord
>shit fetish
>no sense of humor
>hated by his dad

This is the worst headcanon
Parts 1-5 still happened exactly as before

>Irene is exactly who Jolyne would've been if her life wasn't upended by her dad being a weird magic superhero (giving her daddy issues) or if her life wasn't hijacked by Pucci trying to get at her magic superhero dad.
That's exactly my point. She isn't Jolyne because the things that happened to her to make her the person that she was never happened. Think of some of the defining moments in your life. If you shot yourself in the face tomorrow and a version of yourself cropped up who had lived their own set of defining moments. That other guy wouldn't really be you.

Attached: emporio has to put up with a lot of bullshit.jpg (800x1259, 437K)

>Be better than Trish
its not really hard.

He's too attractive to be Yea Forums

Meanwhile, someone is complaining because part 2 Joseph is too important and no one else is important. Here in part 6, supporting cast gets their equal due, and mc doesn't always win every fight. Going against a dude with absolute broken abilities ended, well, about how you'd expect. If you want DBZ fights, where an broken enemy gets taken down by the power of friendship, go watch fucking fairy tail.

It can't have though because Jotaro died. Anyone who died didn't have their life/fate restored into the second universe. If everything was the same up to that point then she'd still be named Jolyne. She would've been born by the time of Part 5.

You tell em, joketranslationposter

Attached: koichi the beast of the east.png (1560x1200, 2.77M)

>is a cute gay twink who likes to get his boypussy pounded

literally every main jojo is fucking beautiful though

That's it I'm totally fucking writing TriTri's Soft Touch
Jotaro is the weakest link in the SC chain, the events would have played out largely unchanged

Shit man I don't need the power of friendship, man. JJBA, by Araki's own admission, has always been about the crazy power matchups. It's why 80% of the series is stand encounters.

>>no sense of humor
Everything is fine, except that, Johnny has an extremely strange sense of humor.

Attached: 31956270_992688504227764_2259688899808854016_n.jpg (479x443, 24K)

I-i'm not like that...

Since when is "sensing life" one of Giorno's powers? His power is to give life.

People who died before Made in Heaven still have things happen normally, I think. So you still get Johnathan and Joseph, so you should still get Dio and Stands.

It's inherently contradictory and it can't be explored conceptually because it was the end. I doubt Araki put that much thought into it.

His power is to manipulate life

>imagine thinking that Gold Convenience has actual estabilished powers

Attached: 1554400350613.jpg (225x225, 13K)

another asspull power of the week, get used to it

If Part 4 is so good, then why did the anime fucking suck cock?

which universe is the best one and why is it the SBR universe?

Attached: 1554362723439.png (628x407, 254K)

>in a world without Dio passione conquers the world

man i dont know why but anytime i see leaky eye luca my eyes start watering

it's like, i see his watery eye and that makes my eyes water. it's fucking weird.

The Wicked Star universe

Attached: Screenshot_20190407-011740_Firefox.jpg (2960x1440, 1.31M)

Eh Jotaro would eventually take them out once they got too big.

that would be a cool name an possible final part, ngl

But it was good
>muh quality faces
The horror

It's the power of his Stand, Dig My Grave
Without Dio Jotaro would never have developed a Stand

>"manipulating life"
what the fuck does that even mean, can he just control ants like antman or rip the soul out of your body?
his power is just to give life

People complaining about "asspulls" in JoJo's fundamentally don't understand Stands and need to go back to pre-Chimera Ant HxH

Dio died well before Made in Heaven. His life still happens.

>jojo themed Yea Forums ad
woah, we really are the cancer of the internet, arent we?

Attached: 20190406_222026.jpg (816x300, 125K)

Because Part 4's glacial pace works much better in sequential art where you can take as much or as little time progressing the story as you want.

His power is to make anons seethe
I was talking hypothetically

What the fuck is Hamon supposed to be. Like what the fuck, it's just waves in the water but you can fucking break through rocks and make volcanos explode, kill vampires and even turn people unconscious?
Shit makes no sense what was Araki thinking.

>>jojo themed Yea Forums ad
>we
kill yourself.

It's literally just martial arts wushu nonsense my dude

it's the suns energy

it's the power of life.

The name of Jotaro’s daughter never comes up before part 6.

It's the power of ripples

>this is how a fujo looks like
eek

Attached: IMG_20190406_223035.jpg (719x1280, 104K)

Don’t you mean the gucciverse?

Attached: AA2837FE-1A88-42FB-AEAD-A9B5AB6FA964.jpg (1035x1500, 472K)

Not even Crazy Diamond can fix her.

>prissy fashion bitch jolyne
No sankyu

>diavolo wore trash quadriculated shirts in his youth
so thats why he wanted to hide his identity...

Attached: IMG_20190406_223228.jpg (661x578, 65K)

Except you’re expressly shown the lengthy process of Giorno healing each of Mista’s bullet wounds individually as he finds them.

That's just the same outfit he had in his backstory and it looks like the same hairstyle
Which makes no sense given the Moody Blues death mask was clearly his current hair

She’s protecting an innocent unicorn.

i interpreted it as him differentiating what he can and cannot turn into life, so he felt he could turn everything in the plane into life i guess.

no, he turns them into dicks and shoves them in every orifice in his body

That’s the only time that it causes any pain and the wounds are instantly healed with a single touch.

they can just change the hairstyle, not like it matters much.

what a fucking nerd

What about when Bruno dies? After King Crimson punched him, Trish's hand zipper undid itself and she began to bleed again. Did Abbacchio lose his zipper too?

i dont get this scene, if 5-10 seconds were skipped then wouldnt the cleaning lady be where she would be 5-10 seconds later? wouldnt that mean she would be one room over since she was about to back off and move on to the next room before diavolo initiated his skip? thats what i figured the clean/lit room was but the giorno pic implies its the same room, did he actually clean up the entire room and jump out the window during the skip while she just stood there with her eyes closed the entire time?

It matters much when it's about two feet shorter

Abbacchio's zipper had probably already vanished like Trish's does after C+TH

She'd probably have been watching Bossu cleaning up in the ten seconds if they'd actually happened

i meant on the imprint, Diavolo today couldve just grown his hair out since the picture.

The imprint is from when he was taking the picture

I get what you meant, i was trying to say they would change the haircut on the imprint, not of Diavolo himself during that time.

They can't change the imprint because then it'll look nothing like him

Post villains better than Diavolo

Attached: C71B18A2-6C27-48A9-ADC3-48173E113F3D.png (540x1025, 629K)

Impossible

you first

Why doesnt Yea Forums like bossu more, he's literally our guy, he wants to erase his past

This new ED is great, second best after last train home.

LTH is boring

I like bossu.

You're boring.

Attached: 342c7c8.jpg (640x776, 50K)

>ad
>"we 4channers, huh??!?"
Fuck off back to Yea Forums and /pol/, redditard.

Tell me something I don't know

i like doppio cause hes autistic like me

Attached: e09a63a.png (800x1132, 526K)

I like autism because he's Doppio like me

jotaro is cute!

cute!

How will she react when she finds it covered in daddy’s semen?

Joubin's wife in JoJolion Live Action?

Why is Jotaro so based?

Attached: 1532815669923.jpg (435x435, 27K)

Leaked screenshot of Kira live action.

Attached: 04C67B04-A1EC-4595-BEF2-7E202821CACE.jpg (5680x3190, 2.93M)

spooky :>

>SNIIIIIIIFFFFF
>schlick schlick

i have made this image INFINITELY better.

Attached: 679895b.jpg (638x826, 163K)

Attached: 51515992_2274576875906559_1951099352176918528_o.jpg (613x633, 94K)

based and giomispilled

Attached: f17d698-1.jpg (480x474, 28K)

>sleeping with a shirt on

Obviously this was drawn by the female version of an incel. Real men don't wear shirts to sleep.

Now add an aroused Trish in the background

Attached: 2ace658.jpg (800x2130, 264K)

Hell its weird to wear boxers to bed even

>it must be drawn by a woman because the attractive man isn't shirtless
?????????

i found this.
i dont know what the fuck im supposed to do with it
so here you go.

Attached: 46e0c9e.jpg (756x1000, 168K)

>sissy Giorno
>goth Jolyne

Attached: 1509069483564.jpg (460x1301, 57K)

Attached: 190c491.jpg (489x2048, 372K)

Why the fingers in the fridge? Why the messages from the future all around the plane?
What a mess.

The fingers were brought back by giorno, they latched onto him. The messages were written by BIG, araki thought it would be creepy and did it not much behind it.

Trying to be horror
However horror ceases to be effective when the source of the horror is violently dispatched with magical powers

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL what anime are you viewing? What manga are you reading? all JoJo is full of asspull, and Giorno is the king.

Seriously I don't think I've ever seen a guy sleep with a shirt on, especially under bed sheets. Girls might not know this but hairy armpits tend to get sweaty pretty fucking fast. If you've ever been in a LAN sausage party you would know that men don't give a shit about sleeping shirtless. Also some men tend to have a lot of hair on their chest, which can also get pretty damn sweaty if you're going to sleep under bedsheets AND a shirt.

Therefore I have concluded that this image was either drawn by a gay male who only has female friends or a female.

Attached: 1523648326070.png (500x387, 324K)

Not everyone lives in warm countries

Better than Stands

Have you ever been inside a "cold country" house during winter? Cuz I live in Canuckistan It's warmer than during the summer because you got no breeze. Windows are all closed so you got no air flow to dry off the sweat yet the inside air is warm.

Aztec buff dudes were not bad villains in any sense.

I have faith. My interest kind of waned during Stardust, but the final showdown at the end with Dio redeemed all of it. I'm still willing to hold out for a decent showdown.

I've heard that JoJo helped popularize or even create the villain of the week. I'm curious as to what Japanese opinions are of the progression of the series.

Part of why I got into JoJo in the first place, was that I was coming from an overexposure of Shonen anime and Shonen tropes. GAR, overmasculine fights appealed to my childhood days watching DBZ, while the unpredictable pacing was fresh.

Attached: 1550464761582.jpg (640x480, 15K)

What kind of father would he be if he made the choice to let his daughter die even once

You wont be disappointed. I hope the anime is excellent and makes faggots realize how good part 6 really is

Attached: so_color_v08_010.png (1560x1200, 3.83M)

Defend this unironically

you can't

Attached: whitesnakegun.png (377x539, 493K)

Mangafags are such faggots about the earlier parts I don't know why. Literally the best parts of JoJo are the first 3 and this is an objective truth.

How many brooches does this guy have anyway? They just have their own outfit, right?

He had police training you mong
It's a prison

>Mangafags are such faggots about the earlier parts I don't know why.
Because those parts are popular now and they want to feel special

This is pure delusion, 3 and 1 have no business at the top of jojo

Why not? Part 3 had the best fights and the least amount of "MAGICAL POWER ACTIVATING AT THE RIGHT MOMENT" if you exclude Jotaro somehow being able to not get road roller'd because of his power upgrade, while Part 1 literally set up the rest of the story. Part 2 is literally all about Joseph being lucky and Part 4 sucks because they turned best jojo ( Joseph ) into a senile useless character.

Stop being such a hipster ffs. The "spin" fuckin sucks even when compared to it's alternative universe equivalent : Hamon. At least making energy through stable breathing made it kinda cool like, you can only produce hamon if your personality allows you to stay composed in stressful situations.

>objective truth
found a bigger faggot

They like it because the first three stand parts are the most popular, especially 3 and 5.

If Giorno didn't create a back-up hand, Bruno could just unzip some rando's arms and attach them to Giorno in the same way he did that underage junkie from before, right?
The question is, would that restore Golden Experiences arms too?

>Star Platinum disc rejected peopke who tried to use it
>Meanwhile Emporio can use Weather report's stand

make my benis the big bennis

Giorno is a finely written jojo and certainly has more depth than say Jotaro or Josuke
He nearly fell into the same life as his father and may have gone into untold depravity with his inherited power and charisma, but he was saved by an unlikely source. And through that redemption he got to save Bruno, a man who seemed capable of saving everyone he saw but himself.
Giorno is the embodiment of a Golden Wind, a naturally talented and charismatic boy who, through his virtue and good nature, is enabled to positively impact the lives of countless others around him, knowingly or not. By simply holding and acting upon his core values he is able to function as a light and a sail wind to others. He makes momentous and potentially life-altering decisions at the tip of a hat and does so purely from his own moral compass. And by doing so, he subverts and defeats the embodiment of evil and ascends to the very political position that most enables him to shine.
I dunno, I really like that. It's at least more interesting than "Dura Kira murdering people is rude."
Araki tended to be too on the nose in his writing to demonstrate to kids how Giorno's presence altered everyone's lives leading unfortunately to the supporting characters seeming to suck Giorno's dick more than they probably consciously should.

>a much better degree
>literally turns back time on objects/people to heal them

Attached: 1544742522837.gif (384x206, 2.17M)

Reminder that Trish is the Fujo stand in, she's not for shipping WITH the boys, she's for watching the boys fuck

Giorno explicitly says he left the snake at the station, which Baby Face's user eventually arrived at.

Attached: rn1dau1ztrt11.jpg (643x1034, 192K)

>SUTA FINGA
>O MY INHALATION
>SAME TYPE OF STAND

he didnt use microSD

If you’re thinking that the finale of part 5 will make up for the rest of it like Stardust Crusaders than you are going to be very very disappointed

Attached: 9446FD63-68B7-4A9A-8559-A2C2EAF63102.jpg (417x384, 49K)

The Gucciverse is just the stand user afterlife in Jojo, everyone who dies due to a stand power gets to live in a Gucci store for all eternity.

>bruno partners with abba
>Polpo sniffing unicorn juice

Good end

Josuke has a lot more depth than Giorno. Even just the way their powers are presented, Josuke is a more complicated and better handled character.

One thing Josuke's healing can do better is healing someguy mid-explosion. Most broken healing ever. It boggles my mind how tf that happened.

finally got adapted

cause his power is the direct counter to Kira's. He even said so himself

Cream or the Hand would screw Crazy Diamond, but I'm pretty sure that he could turn ashes back into the entire piece of paper if he wanted. If a person got even an entire arm burned, Josuke would only need to touch the stump to make the ashes and smoke come back and form the arm again.

You think this is an ass pull? wait till you see Requiem

>he doesn't know about Requiem

>Neither Crazy Diamond nor Gold Experience are explicitly healing stands, but Gold Experience can do just about everything Crazy Diamond can do except ten times better

Giorno couldn't have pulled off what Josuke did with his mother when Aqua Necklace got inside her. Giorno couldn't also instantly heal someone that was being disintegrated. He also can't use his powers for mobility (like moving to a broken wall by fixing a piece of it, or taking a wallet out of someone by fixing a piece of a photo that was inside it), and he can't turn a guy into a rock for the rest of his life, though that's useful only if you're feeling like an asshole. Also, Giorno couldn't reverse weird stand effects, like having a zipper put in your body or being deflated by Soft Machine, and Josuke could do that.

Crazy Diamond was able to "heal" a guy with most of his body turned into electricity because he left a hand behind. Josuke can do pretty much anything as long as he can define it as fixing something.

>Giorno could do the same thing by turning the rock into a rose bush, tangling Angelo in it then turning it back into a rock
That would merely kill Angelo, not turn him into a rock.

make my benis harder than diamond

Why you hate Emporio so much? He's a good boy does some pretty crazy stuff for what is literally a small child.

Attached: sad emporio.jpg (512x387, 68K)

>The banana turning back into a gun at the exact moment Polpo tries to eat it is retarded, Giorno had left the building so he wouldn't know the right moment to reverse the effect

The issue with the banana might be explained as the banana turning back to a gun after suffering damage. I think that there was an occassion where a villain broke a branch created by Giorno and it reverted back, though Mista also made a sled with the plants that Giorno created even though it involved breaking and freezing them, and of course living things created by Giorno used to be impossible to damage, but well, it could be an explanation, that Giorno set the banana to revert the moment that it suffered damage, or that things outside his range just turn back after getting some damage. However, the banana thing also messes up with the definition of living and dead things, a banana is technically a dead thing, Giorno was able to transform a severed hand into something else because it was a dead thing. In the end, the real problem with GE is that Araki kept changing his mind about its own rules in ways that kinda make sense, but that didn't keep any consistency.

Softening time. Things would happen slowly, or just rebound and go back to the previous position all around.

>fucking weebs on Yea Forums think they are better writers than araki

I hate you Yea Forums, I forget why you suck so much sometimes

His stand could grow life out inanimate objects, if there was a spot on that plane that was already alive, he wouldn't be able to grow life out of it, hence how he could tell the plane was empty. I don't know, that's how they explained it in the anime while they were investigating the fingers, not me.

this is the autism of anime onlys ladies and gentlemen

The same amount of earrings Polnareff has.

This glass has all the sweat Trish dropped in the Notorious B.I.G. fight.

Attached: glass of liquid.jpg (394x450, 11K)

we aren't here to entertain your fantasies faggot, go beat it alone

>it kills suspense
It's the journey that's important, not the destination. The best part of jojo is discovering not what's gonna happen but how it's gonna happen.

Attached: 914.png (1920x1080, 3.28M)

you haven't read Part 7

Pucci forgot how stands work

happens to all of us

even the author of the manga

My question is why the fuck did Araki give so many characters fat asses?

Attached: thicc4c.jpg (457x566, 90K)

Why do I need to? It prefectly makes sense.

The more kino ending would have been if Jolyne replaced Emporio as the original timeline survivor, defeated Pucci in the new timeline (possibly with Weather Report disc) and then tried to fix her relationship and make amends with new timeline Jotaro in the epilogue.

>bullshit asspull power

Are you new to JoJo or something

*stares at you gayly*

Attached: mpv-shot0004.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

*braces his heterosexuality*
I see what you're doing, gay people.

Gold Experience was presented as a not broken punch stand only to turn out to be the most broken punch stand

Even prior to GER it's stupid.

Why didn't Squalo just carry a bottle of water with him instead of hoping for some liquid?

Attached: 1550879293686.jpg (601x739, 258K)