How should i watch steins;geto

How should i watch steins;geto

Attached: steins_gate.jpg (800x800, 485K)

with your'e eyes

With your nipples.

watch the first show and then forget all about the franchise for the rest of your life

is it that bad? what about the VN

read the vn first

with a lot of dr. peppers at hand

if you like vns you will almost surely this one, it's like one of the most revered vns out there

Speedwatch the VN on YouTube, skipping every fake end.

Is the adaptation good enough or it will completly ruin the experience? i don't feel like reading.

btw i was asking bc i saw there are two ways of watching the show, like with Haruhi

Steins;Gate (01-24) > Steins;Gate Ova (25) > Promotional Stuff > Movie > Steins;Gate Ova (23β) > Steins;Gate 0

The adaptation is good in a vacuum but it doesn't do the original justice. The anime mostly just focuses on the relationship drama whereas the VN is a legit hard sci-fi story.

>watching the movie
shiggy diggy

I wouldn't call it hard sci-fi

Why not? It explains a lot of the mechanics behind time travel in detail, the fictional science builds upon real science, and it's very well thought out.

The adaptation is great, but the VN is even better. Just watch them 1-24 like you would any other show. I don't know why someone would say there's an alternate viewing order.

It's clever and well-thought out but it takes liberties with the laws of physics as currently understood so you can't really call it "hard" sci-fi. I guess you could place it on the harder side of a soft - hard scale though.

Attached: 20128494_p0.jpg (1950x1533, 348K)

Sure, the movie doesn't make sense in the context of S;G's established universe but it has some super cute Kurisu scenes.

Attached: 1542609524646.png (800x977, 475K)

You shouldn't.

Well memed

Attached: (You).png (568x544, 394K)

Read the VN then watch the anime if you still feel like it you can read 0's vn but don't watch its anime it's a huge waste of time.
After all that you could watch the movie.
It's really optional

1) S;G (the og VN is better though.)
1.5) The Episode 25 OVA and the Movie, they're optional as they're non-canon though.
2) Episode 23b, an OVA that works as the prologue for S;G 0

Now, you have 2 options:
-Play the S;G 0 VN and then watch the anime series which is a complement of it.
-Watch the anime series and risk not understanding a couple of things, because it's a complement for the S;G 0 VN.

the only real way is
>(OG) steins;gate episodes 1-22
>episode 23 β
>steins gate 0 until the end (skip the OVA, it's chronologicly inconsistent and valentines;garbage)
>(OG) stein;gate episodes 23 and 24
>egoistic poriomania (S;G OVA)
>steins gate movie (optional as it's non canon)
>learn moon runes
>play chaos;head noah vn
>play chaos;child vn
>????
>profit

This.

Completely wrong