Serious TOEI and not serious TOEI are two companies

Up to fifty minutes of fighting

The best battle scene in the history of animation

Attached: 2.webm (384x216, 647K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rR1cMPnMcaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hajime no Ippo and Mob Psycho's fights look better than that.

The fighting is good when they don't make the characters CGI.

But in all 3 modern Dragon Ball movies, they keep having a CG segment within the climatic fight that blatantly stands out and looks so ugly.
Why the fuck do they keep doing it? The movie should have enough budget to be drawn all the way through.

Garbage.

Toei are the cheapest

Mob Psycho 100 and ONE PUNCH-MAN are very different from this movie.
TOEI really created the best battle in the history of animation
The entire movie lasts for 50 minutes.
No animation has such a long battle scene
This WEBM is just the beginning of the warm-up exercise.

You can take a better fight than this movie.
I think the battle scene of Mob Psycho 100 and ONE PUNCH-MAN is not comparable to this movie.

Attached: 3.webm (384x216, 846K)

nice joke

S C R E E N S H A K I N G

>384x216
I can't see shit.

>The best battle scene in the history of animation
Arguable; youtube.com/watch?v=rR1cMPnMcaY
That said, My comparison here is well known as 'THE BEST', so we're fitting this DB fight scene somewhere below the best, but near enough to it to be comparable to it.

Overrated as fuck. All flash and no substance. Fuck Shida.

Fucking gross

more funny than one joke man

Wish the next show will be like this but it wont

The fact that none of the attacks do damage to either of them just make it a light show. There's no danger behind any of those hits and it makes it boring.

Take a three-minute battle and a 50-minute continuous battle comparison?

This. Combat where none of the blows matter except the last one is lame

This is not very good.

I got you OP

Attached: 1551911781107.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>Serious TOEI and not serious TOEI
Aka Toei Japan and Toei Philippines
Just a heads up.

>implying we aren't just going to get more cuckamuro if super 2: electric boogaloo ever happens

>throwing generic ki blasts with no cool martial arts choreography or any clever strategy
Boring as fuck. Hell even some of Ashit on Shitan's 3D "flying around" scenes look better than that and are more interesting. One Punch Man's Boros fight looks visually better. HxH and Ippo's attacks have more weight and impact.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

I really wish super looked like this 90 percent of the time.

When/ where can I stream the sub on Crunchyroll or something? Do we have to wait for a physical release first?

Sasuke and Naruto vs Momoshiki was better.

This isn't good at all
In fact it's bad

Best example of dishonest forced animation.
Its bad really bad.

FACTS. This is the best animation will ever get.

This is one of the worst parts of the whole movie.
The 3D models and animation are disgusting.
Constantly shifting the camera angle around is also a lazy way to convey movement and just is disorienting.

And finally, Broly slamming Goku into the ice looks so damn weak because it barely dents the ground.

So unless the ice here is among the hardest substances in the universe, Broly is just lightly shoving Goku compared to all previous battles.

Nah, the fights in this were massively disappointing. It's just beam spam and impact craters in different environments. No cool "martial arts", no actual damage or creativity. It all just felt like shallow glitz

Why the fuck did they use CGI? They blew the box office out in the US and probably hit it big wherever it aired. They could have afforded to animate the whole thing properly. Wtf is wrong with them? Just put quality into your shit. Toei is the jewiest fucking disgrace in the entirety of the industry. Fucking incompetent retards.

>dishonest forced animation
y-yeah! the animation also fucked my wife and stole my mail.

Yes
The new animators at toei can't do comedy for shit, and toei as a company can be very capable if they want, they got some very big names they called in the past to make some killer movie and they have the money to do it.

>TOEI really created the best battle in the history of animation

Attached: 1554138737508.jpg (824x579, 85K)

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 627K)

>ANIMATION-SAMA, P-PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE
Pathetic cuck.

>the best battle scene in animation

Why do shonenshitters pretend like they know anything? Just say "the best fight in dragon ball" it's still impressive. Maybe you're a funi shill, I don't know.

UGH CGI looks like such shit.

Does Superman get KO'ed with just 1 punch when he fights a really strong enemy?

So is everyone else fine with the significant use of free cam in anime fights these days?
I like it when the movement of the camera is more conservative but im just now realizing that maybe i'm some old grandpa that hasn't trained his brain with 360 no scope practice

this scene looks so chaotic to the point that I can't even appreciate what's happening
it's awful
it's just a bunch of scribbles at this point, a wasted effort

>The movie should have enough budget to be drawn all the way through

Sure it can but then it'd release in 2030 retard, hand drawn animation takes time, it doesn't come out of nowhere by the magic of paper bills. And no, you can't just "hire more people", it doesn't work like that, you can't hire a new guy and expect him to draw perfectly proportioned gokus and vegetas in a year.

Are you even trying

Attached: 1529069400066.webm (640x480, 1.49M)

Ask there

is this real ???

Wow, that is not good. I mean, it's not awful, but definitely not even decent. It's just nauseating to follow, the camera is moving way too much. And the first person perspective is fucking garbage.

No, user made that webm for this thread

Attached: 76a.jpg (552x615, 30K)

Boros vs Saitama is a spectacle of speed and power that DB animators have never matched in the history of the series.

>pablo thinks this zooming abuse abomination looks good, let aline exceptional
Watch more than 3 anime movies then kill yourself

This is so fucking bad. It's like someone put normal animation on a 5x speeder and thought it would make it cooler

It felt as though I was there, clocking Goku in the jaw myself.

you are obviously kilets for not having the ability to follow the fight.

God the contrarianism on this board

I really appreciated the Broly's perspective in this fight. Really felt like it was I who dodged that kamehameha and delivered that gut punch

Kill yourself.

>Goku turns SSGB
>Broly pulls Hulk
Toei truly knows their shit.

That camera is really disorienting. I don't think I could actually sit for more than a few minutes of that.