Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong

Attached: 1549020605886.png (517x474, 85K)

Hoshi no Samid-
>10 volumes
Damn

Kaguya should have ended 5 chapters ago.

The statement is sufficiently vague that it is true.
There are plenty of manga that receive an increase in popularity a long way down the path. But you could argue that they would have never gotten to that point if they had not been popular form the beginning, and that it just took so long for them to be found by the zeitgeist.

>Vagabond 37 volumes.
yeah no.

fuck you faggot, wanting it to end there just like literally every romance ever.

That's exactly what's going on with Vagabond though.

I wonder how many people in this thread realize medaka box is 22 volumes

The manga only got better each vol. and its literally never going to get another volume. how is this coasting on its success?

Watch it become mediocre, even more than this persona shit while I smug at you naked in my room.

It was on like 14 or 15 when that line was given, even.

The author thought he could get away with shitty tropes if he lampshaded them.
I started hating the manga a long time before I dropped it. I forced myself further because Yea Forums was so in love with it. But in the end I decided that Yea Forums was wrong.

>The manga only got better each vol.
Nope.

That shit was terrible. Even worse than his usual "everybody in my works has autism" shit.

Medaka Box was so meta it did this in reverse too. It was shit for 10 volumes, then got good for the rest of the series.

>The author thought he could get away with shitty tropes if he lampshaded them.
First nisio work?

10? Nah, that’s often less that 100 chapters. More than 15-20 volumes is definitely pushing it.

Nah, but the first one I dropped.

>medaka box
Trash so bad it was cancelled.

I can only pity that your retarded and will never be able to appreciate this masterpiece.

Attached: 4Nq5715.jpg (1839x1300, 568K)

>Berserk
oh wait damn you're right

>your
Ok retard

It only depends on the plot
If mangaka just got a cool idea and nice design and just goes with it to see where it can land him them its pretty much true
If theres some big general ploit idea which needs a thorough leading up to then it only depends on how big of a plot it is

That's the point you idiot, the character in the image says it's gone on for long enough and that she's ending it.

nice argument against vagabond faggot.

Attached: vagabond-takehiko-inoue-vagabond-sumi-samurai-wallpaper.jpg (1203x1600, 391K)

I swear to fucking god, people said it would become mediocre after fireworks and it didn't. Stop trying to make predictions.

I was pointing out that most fags here probably don't recognize the context.

It did become worse though you are just too much of a fanboy. You have that disorder, One Piece-ism.

How is it that Nisio going full meta manages to hit a perfect spot of tongue-in-cheek where it stays funny yet tasteful?
After she got FRESH'd the manga wasn't the same anymore

Attached: tl note Medaka Box.jpg (932x640, 211K)

MB peaked before vol 10

It didn't. If you're talking about the recent arc, you can go fuck yourself, it has barely even begun. You would have gone mad if we had something like the public confession chapter today. There were always ups and downs, and now it comes down to how this arc ends.

I say 15 volumes. Also depends how planned out the manga was since the beginning.

Homunculus?

The mamha was shit. Stop acting it isn't just because it's so METAAAA. Kill yourself.

Sometimes he actually succeeds at meta satire, other times he almost literally just lampshades to hand waive away him doing the same thing.
Not that user but I dropped box pretty hard while I've enjoyed things like katanagatari.

I draw the line at 100 chapters, but the overall sentiment is true.

How convenient, I just finished the Medaka Box manga. Here's my opinion on it while it's still fresh:

Being meta doesn't make it good. Coming up with new sets of characters and new sets of powers got boring around the end of the Minus Arc. Battles are generally boring, some interesting meta concepts that get clusterfucked and go nowhere interesting. Some characters and their chemistry are good, probably why I bothered to finish it.

Howhever, I am aware that due to the nature of Nisio Isin's work being intrinsically linked to the japanese language, I probably missed tons of subtext that may have added much to the story.

Attached: 136297[1].jpg (225x350, 47K)

>be generic ecchishit
>reinvent self as a battle shonen
>become wildly popular
shame what happened to it in the end though

Attached: neg2.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

I could never get through the awful start

"Literally every romance ever" ends at or after they officially start dating. Which is where Kaguya is headed too.

That doesn't really matter if they already went further than most romcom couples.

Did UQ Holder ever get good?

Attached: MTBB_Zoku_Owarimonogatari_05_99689C3C02.12.63302.22.726.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

Attached: 1553719726305.png (1280x720, 1.78M)

You reminded me of Shirou.

Attached: Pandora Hearts c82 - 49-50.png (1671x1200, 1.65M)

It's hard to think of anything with Hunter x Hunter's release schedule as "coasting" in any sense. Maybe floating.