One punch man

Chapter is out and it's fucking GLORIOUS
Extra glorious than usual
tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156650141204

Attached: IMG_20190405_234649.png (950x670, 904K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/0468CBD
imgur.com/a/6XiEfGC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptobiosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't like that he punched the good boy but any chapter with my cute sexy boyfriend in it is good in my books.

Attached: Chapter_94.jpg (800x1138, 336K)

Darkshine is the man and Tats, Doggo and Kot are cute

Tatsumaki Abs btw

And also tats has a 6 packs
HNNGGHH

Attached: 1554493544023.jpg (409x1475, 352K)

Soon

Attached: dark impregnator.jpg (589x519, 176K)

And also EXTRA FUCKING THICK

Did you guys watch the recap episode already? The animation was amazing! I have high hopes for s2.

It will be average, nothing spectacular, nothing like berserk-level QUALITY.
just average

Murata will draw this page with so much fucking details

Its funny how making someone black is a 700% improvement

Attached: shine.jpg (1266x900, 362K)

Let's be honest with ourselves here, this is the only panel that actually mattered

Attached: f460de37de9b2744db184245756652d0.png (560x309, 188K)

my cock is ready for brain damaged, defenseless, but still defiant tatsu.

Can't wait for this, honestly.

Attached: gs transform.jpg (600x848, 141K)

Fuck I felt this punch in my peepee

nobody cares about that character

Attached: boom.jpg (1514x1076, 872K)

And this.

Attached: black sperm .jpg (600x848, 152K)

wrong

Attached: monstergarou.jpg (381x538, 62K)

ONE is great at making manga pages that feel good yet awful at making them look good
doesn't make sense really

Will murata draw all of the 9 TRILLION 999 BILLION 999 MILLION 999 THOUSAND 999 of sperms emerging?
I would like to see that feat

I wanna smother my face in them

Attached: tats.jpg (1514x1076, 462K)

Fuck I miss him lads

I missed him so much. its been months!

Attached: cat.jpg (1514x1076, 637K)

Our Lord is really good with drawing shockwaves

Why would she even have a six pack?
Her muscles should probably be atrophied from over-reliance on her psychic powers if anything.

Attached: 60521282_p0.jpg (600x1075, 460K)

Is that a JoJo reference?

>no filler
It really is GLORIOUS.

>Punches a bug so hard he ZA HANDOs most of his body
Is this The Power of Natty?

It's how darkshine imagining her

So shiny.

Wait, did Nyan actually damage Saitama?

user that is physically impossible.
Even if you started right now until the time the scene in question happens you couldn't even hand make 9 trillion single dots

>that one monster in the corner
hasnt he been in every mass destruction panel?

Saitama is weak to cat claws.

Correction, Darkshine's mental image of Tats has a 6 pack

Holy shit it's Saitama! It's been forever since he last appeared in the manga.

>atrophied muscles
>would probably rip her soft pussy into pieces if i lodged my cock in her

she only gets better. fubukis big titties are nasty, shes the perfect one

cats are his weakness, remember?

Attached: kat.png (990x776, 659K)

when he starts staying around, you'll get sick of him

i wanna fuck that loli

Is Genos just washing fucking dishes at home?

I'd rather get "sick" of THE MAIN CHARACTER than watch the totally relevant side-characters eat up 90% of the screentime.

and she wants to be fucked

Attached: 6.jpg (1066x1600, 293K)

Attached: unf.jpg (366x962, 76K)

Made for sperm

Attached: GS vs Tatsu.png (2500x2392, 923K)

Same.

inb4 he dies drawing it because he tries to detail every 11 trillion whatever sperms

Nope. He says that his attack didn't work.

Get outta here, pedo faggot

to kill him but it still damaged him.

ah...man..like why you gotta call me that? i feel so bad now. like man...i dont know why you gotta tell people that?

ah man i feel bad.

Attached: suffering.jpg (238x250, 4K)

>this user thinks saitama is weaker than ppp

He literally said that it had no effect.

Yeah, he might first get in on it when Tatsumaki turns Saitamas house into collateral.

>.t speedreader

Has anyone posted the redrawn pages from volume 19? There's more than what I thought there'd be.

at killing him like intended, yes.

You clearly don't know Japanese, because he's specifically talking about his claws, and that idea you are trying to force makes no sense and it would be said in a completely different way.

Real loli, qt, no curves at all

Fake loli, sexy and amazing hips and curves. The only thing in common is that she's somewhat flat

>Not letting the brat bully him

Chadtama strikes again

>Chapter is out and it's fucking GLORIOUS
and short

Attached: Justice_is_Death(shower)_OPM.jpg (662x1040, 139K)

It's over 30 pages long, with many 2 page spreads. And last chapter came out 2 weeks ago, it's pretty average in terms of pages per time.

Murata is so fucking good it's depressing
How does this madman do it

Attached: 1551706335175.jpg (500x281, 106K)

here you are venting with envy...
and murata is working on the next chapter.

you tell me what you think the reason is. Also, Murata loves to draw. Work, hobby...it means nothing. He draws and the universe feeds him.

Her ass looks too big.

He's just a really hard working man.
It's a Japanese thing

You're fucking right. Cheers, user.

Attached: 1553678679513.png (640x480, 360K)

THICC

its called fat and or lard

Why is there a random star in the bottom left corner?

paypal me

Attached: smugasuka.jpg (560x577, 226K)

Literally the same impact I create whenever I come

While I like this page, I feel it's ruined by the inconsistent detail. It's like he gave up midway through and just filled the rest with a grid.

Liar! I’ll proof you wrong (scribbling intensifies)

Tfw this kino moment will be butchered in S2

I think it's more like he wanted to convey the feeling of darkness/deepness of the monster base as a whole

Nice Scarf
What's wrong with her torso?

>she hasn't, at the end she's drawn without it. It was probably just how Darkshine imagines her, the same with King obviously

he made her midget legs too long

Brownfus by Murata when?

Attached: 5036039.jpg (811x1128, 257K)

See you in 2030

It's joke damage, not real one.

So Rover can survive One Punch Manâ„¢ instead of being told to sit and ambiguously getting punch by Saitama instead?

He probably didn't have the intention to kill it, it's probably just a dog for him.

>negress fubuki

just send him a request for different skintone fubuki in the cha- oh yeah...murata doenst stream anymore :(

Murata has to fix this. Tats definitely has better hips than that

He hit him way too hard for that.

>that lack of hips
>that torso

OH NO NO NO

Fubuki chads win again!

>darkshine fight
>Saitama punches rover
>tatsumaki reaches gyoro

Lmao, this chapter was rushed as fuck. Has Murata finally realized that people are losing patience?

I think you underestimate how well Saitama can hold his strength.

He thought Rover was a bad dog.

Tf you talking about?
That's how fast they were in the manga too.

Do not respond to obvious shitposting

Wait, did Genos and the others already encounter Rover?

Nyan is, once again, best cat.

Doesn't mean Saitama somehow knew Rover would be capable of surviving that.

No, that comes later

No, he's obedient when they encounter him since saitama punched him

Mizuki just needs a nice tan.

They survive Rover because Bang triggers his Saitama induced "Sit" PTSD, so no.

Nope. They fight at the same time as the other Executive fights. It'll probably get expanded to a real fight, since Bomb and Genos barely get to do anything afterwards.

>tfw the entire scene will be in cgi

Attached: 623423423.jpg (640x532, 32K)

I could see Bomb doing some more, maybe he is the one who gets to take out Nyan while Bang oneshots Gum/Fuhrer Ugly. Would be fitting that the guy which style is slashing things takes out the cat that scratches around.

Get the sensation

Attached: haircut.png (1097x404, 278K)

I dread Serious Side Hops

Ah yes, the PTSD thing makes sense. Have this Tats as a sign of my gratitude

Attached: 1537980052541.jpg (545x908, 136K)

In literature there is this concept called set up. We've already long established all the S-class heroes powers. There is no need to drag on for multiple chapters as we bring them from A to B for the next plot thread to happen.

Saitama randomly walking upon arguably the strongest Dragon monster in the series and knocking it out is par the course for the joke.

I have a feeling Nyan could revert to a cat and join Pochi as Saitama's pets, while keeping his consciousness.

imgur.com/a/0468CBD

I remember arguing with some retard that thought that Saitama and Garou didn't defeat Rover (in the webcomic), and that "Sit Down" was already one of his commands, so it worked from before. People miss stuff a lot in the webcomic.

see? those are the real tats hips. Murata fucked up in this chapter

>We've already long established all the S-class heroes powers.
Most of them only through exposition and association. Being told something is an entirely different thing than seeing it, and getting fights isn't a bad thing in a fighting manga.
DS's fight being short makes sense though.

> arguably the strongest Dragon monster
He's definitely not the strongest. Boros, Orochi, Garou, Black Sperm are all clearly above, and for some others there could be an argument, since he's at least in a similar tier to EC, Gouketsu and ENW.

Finally fucking something happens. I'm so fucking bored of this trite.

does she even realize she's just that lewd?

My boy is putting in some work this chapter I see.

Attached: CLAIMED 3.0.jpg (694x506, 212K)

Just drop it, the arc is far from over and overall closer to the fights that we've been seeing. If you don't enjoy that, you won't enjoy the rest and you'll just sour yourself and ruin the threads like the other group of retards.

>The absolute perfection of this musclegirl

Attached: 1484850023182.png (223x200, 19K)

Boros and Garou (when awakened) are God level threats. Both have the ability to wipe out humanity, albeit Garou doesn't have the will to do so.

You're right man. Sorry.

That's just common fan speculation, but neither of them is God level. Boros is explicitly stated to be Dragon, and there'd be no reason to hide them being God level if they were. God level is something else, and ONE has been building up to that.

>t. Thinks saitama is going to get genuinely hurt by nyan

Attached: D3aV1kfUIAIlYNN.jpg (723x1024, 91K)

I want to have ROUGH SEX with this Tatsumaki!!!

Attached: 122313312167.jpg (970x545, 50K)

Tats is for Baldy only

I'd fucking love if she developed some kind of crush on him. He surely wouldn't give a shit or wouldn't even realise it due to the nature of the manga but it would make sense. He pretty much is the only human in the world who could handle her

Attached: 1485720727922.jpg (3000x4000, 1.84M)

Boros is stated in the Hero Encyclopedia to be "above dragon". He also fits the description as "a threat endangering the survival of all humanity".

ONE is likely saving the official title of God level threat for later, but there is an very valid argument for classifying Boros as God level.

His bald head is so off putting ahah
I think he'd not want anything to do with her really, it just isn't like him, she's too annoying.

You know, I don't really mind this ship. As unlikely as this is, it's fine.

After seeing her average day I see her with Saitama even more. Both are equally shallow in those things.

Attached: 1488878056793.png (253x271, 44K)

>I think he'd not want anything to do with her
Well, I don't know about that. He's 25 and most likely a virgin with little to no experience with women. I could see him getting somewhat excited and giddy once he realises that she has a thing for him. Again, it'd be probably played of as a gag due to the nature of the manga but I don't rule it out completely.

Attached: 1484689415230.jpg (2000x2832, 1.57M)

>Boros is stated in the Hero Encyclopedia to be "above dragon"
In a question, and it says Dragon or above. The stats in the same databook list him as Dragon in another page.
>a threat endangering the survival of all humanity
The definitions are arbitrary, that's not for the fanbase to decide. Even a Dragon like Golden Sperm could endanger all of humanity.
>there is an very valid argument for classifying Boros as God level.
Maybe, but there's a much better argument for saying that he's not until it's confirmed. It could make sense, and it also could not depending on how the story develops. And the databook outright says Dragon, again, I don't know why people focus on that question with a vague answer as a fact.

>most likely a virgin
Onethrust Man

Oh so now Murata actually fucking puts the pedal to the metal. All it takes is another fucking anime coming out for him to stop dicking around limbo.

>it's a Japanese thing
>Japan, the land of hikis and neets
user...

Where? I don't see any monsters.

Attached: fubuki-lace-dress.png (500x750, 311K)

>z tier s class heroes like ppp and child emperor have more trouble than heroes like saitama and darkshine
Wow. Who could have predicted this?

I see two

Attached: bino.jpg (672x434, 23K)

Nice

A punch that only shook the entire area causing cracks in all the walls and even the ground above them, that every single thing in the MA hideout felt.

This.

I thought that this speech was when he's fighting Garou
Dat King tho

Attached: asg.jpg (1522x1080, 596K)

Fubuki should be deemed illegal for being so lewd

Attached: 1551553748011.jpg (700x473, 46K)

Attached: asgr.jpg (472x524, 113K)

Fubuki's fubukis are HEROES user

Attached: fubuki-dress-murata.jpg (542x925, 40K)

I don't know man, Saitama can probably do all that without the intention to kill, what can I say. I mean Rover isn't dead, that means Saitama didn't actually try, I think it's as simple as that

Attached: 1484075251168.jpg (846x1000, 157K)

>that means Saitama didn't actually try,
He never does. Doesn't mean much.

You are mixing it up to when he talks about Bang.

I still wonder why so many webcomic pages got fused and turned into smaller panels, I hope that Murata expands on this fight to include some bigger Darkie drawings. And I'm kind of frustrated with how he looks sometimes, he looked perfect on the Destrochloridium chapter, but ever since his shading looks flat in comparison.

Attached: 1526128008947.jpg (600x849, 91K)

What did Murata mean by this?

Attached: 461234873921.png (542x633, 394K)

God I wish that were me

Who do you think will fight Nyan? He seems to be a wild card in the sense that he's already acted and participated in the plot of the arc, so I don't see him getting paired up with the others at beating the S class. I think that separating the group fight against Rover so that instead of Genos joining them, he ends up fighting Nyan could be a nice change. I do feel he'd make a great addition to the fights above ground too.

But I feel that he needs to show his abilities beyond an effective scratch against PPP. Otherwise there's nothing about him that screams Executive.

This is a really bad panel. At least Murata can fix her torso. The Fubuki torso on volume 19 was so bad. But he can't fix it now.

Maybe Atomic Samurai? He doesnt do much this arc. Would also help set up Black Sperm.

Shit, that's pretty cute, and it fits.

Rhino Wrestler was set up for that, that's why AS fought him. Having an Executive be just setup for another Executive would be retarded though, and AS already has plenty on his hands.

doesn't ONE gives him the drawings first?

Yes.

Sometimes Murata adds scenes that are approved by ONE, it's not that one sided. And ONE trusts Murata a lot, so there's even times where he describes a scene and Murata goes wild on his own.

Mizuki was created by Murata, ONE asked him to design one new hero.

Same
Saitama's antics are the best and whenever he's around, fighting and powerlevels become irrelevant
Such a shame he isn't much in this arc

Sounds like you are reading the wrong manga then.

If he was around a lot in the arc it'd diminish his impact in it. I like his character a lot more in contrast to the more serious heroes and when used sparsely. The series pre-DSK was kind of repetitive for that reason, and it's only improved due to fleshing out the rest of the cast.

murata should just give up on opm and just draw hentais. he would make millions

Saitama always magicqlly knows how much people can take.
He karate chopped, kicked and swatted Garou hard enough to send him to sleep even though he thought it was a random thug, weird fan and dine and dasher.

Garou only survived him, Saitamas punch actually beat it into Rover, its pretty much just another demonstration of their difference in strength.

In the manga, sure, but in the webcomic both punches are portrayed in the same way. That's why the manga changed it.

Chapter translated

Attached: 02_03z.jpg (900x1200, 266K)

>Garou breaking his limiter vs Darkshine and Tatsumaki humiliating Psykos soon

Attached: 1466136956417.jpg (1024x1024, 223K)

where

Garou vs Darkshine is very far away.

imgur.com/a/6XiEfGC

Isn't there just Samurai vs Black Sperm before he appears again? What am I forgetting?

why murata draw head small

Garou vs Darkshine is after the Executive fights were already shown, with the whole narration about how the S class is insane. And it stops until after Tatsumaki brings the base out of the ground.

>see this
What do?

Attached: 4134312876.png (719x761, 452K)

Expose ponos to sassy lost child.

Dark Shine gives everyone muscles based on their strength in his mind

Pet sassy lost child with ponos

Let my size difference fetish run wild.

Attached: 1523565450150.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Shhh don't ruin it for the manga only's

Fug you're right, deleted

So Genos is suspecting that Saitama is in the base and decides to join the raid?
Also I'm still skeptical they will keep Darkshine's asian boy backstory during his fight wuth Garou.
Since the manga also changed Saitama's "threat", they might go the politically correct way here too.

If you take 0.5 seconds per dot, it'll take you 5*10^12 seconds or about 158,549 years to draw 9 trillion, 999 billion, 999 million, 999 thousand 999 dots.

There is something that has been bothering me, Gyoro Gyoro can't logically be human like in the webcomic I wonder what they are going to do with that.

>Since the manga also changed Saitama's "threat", they might go the politically correct way here too.
What was his threat and why was it politically incorrect?
I forgot some of the minute details of the Web Comic.

The threat was removed because it was out of character. Darkshine's backstory is essential to his character, and it's basically all of it. His obsession over his dark shine is that it represents his body and how he's perfected it. If it was natural it wouldn't make sense.

Also, Japan doesn't care about racism. It wouldn't be changed due to that. If either ONE or Murata cared, Okamaitachi and PPP wouldn't be full blown parodies that make fun of gays and trannies.

>Gyoro Gyoro can't logically be human like in the webcomic
What? Why? It's a meat puppet controlled by Psykos, it's the same thing.

All it did was give him a mark like other punches would by other creatures. He literally was unaffected by it.

All manga-only readers who've been unspoiled can get would be that Gyoro Gyoro was the woman who approached Orochi to turn him into a monster, and that she herself later transformed into the monster Gyoro Gyoro. But readers who know the full story will understand that it's just a puppet body, like those drones she sends around.

The only real mystery is by what method she's been making these drones through.

It's also the land with some of the highest work-related stress breakdowns, so...

Probably something like Orochi cells. Or something new, it's not like we'd know, but I expect some sort of explanation.

Saitama in the webcomic said that if this keeps on he might just destroy the world.

>Its either work to death or NEET.

They aren´t good with middlegrounds, are they.

japan seems dramatic like that.

id like to imagine you should fill a role in society. you cant be halfassed and be average.

Anyone have the collage of Mizukis?

You sound like a fucking retard. Shut up

if rover survived a punch like that and orochi is stronger than rover, does that mean orochi could put up a fight similar to boros/garou?

Murata already said Orochi can take more than one punch from Saitama and seemingly is the same rankings as Boros and Garou which is dragon or above.

Probably not. At least Murata thinks he's on the same tier as Golden Sperm.

Stupid retards like you still don't get that saitama punches exactly how hard and the force goes exactly where he wants it, he deleted the pardicer suit hammerhead was wearing and didn't hurt him at all, he punched at genos in the sparring match with enough force to make a gigantic hole in anything in front of him but also made the force of the punch go around genos'S head, stop over analyzing this, saitama punches exactly as hard and where he needs to to look badass and accomplish his goal
Might as well argue over fucking disaster levels as if they mean anything

He does try, and the only time he's debatably failed to kill someone is boros where he is surprised he is still alive (but he may have done that to make Boros feel better about himself as he also lied about it being a good/close fight)

But it's confirmed that saitama will eventually kill him? It's hard to insert Orochi into the MA arc when he doesn't exist in the webcomic

finally the filler is over

soon

Attached: 0062-009.jpg (600x849, 144K)

Nothing is confirmed. All we know is the initial plan was to have the S class fight its 8 heads while Tatsumaki fought the main body, but that was scrapped.
> It's hard to insert Orochi into the MA arc when he doesn't exist in the webcomic
Have you not read the manga for the past 3 years or something? The manga has changed a whole lot, he can be mixed into the story easily because the rest of the story is also changed.

This chapter had a lot of "filler". Or is it only "filler" when you dislike it, retard? In any case, the manga will still deviate from the webcomic for the rest of the arc, if anything the "filler" ended after the tournament.

Also,
>calling new canon content written by ONE that improves the story and builds upon the story and themes filler
how can you even type with such a low IQ?

It's just that I don't think the timing adds up Tatsumaki is 28, I don't think that Psykos could have feasibly make her uncountable number of experiments until Orochi and an army of such a big size in just ten years.

That wasn't even Psykos, so who cares about that scene.

That's edgy, which is not really his character, but not politically incorrect.
I might reread both the manga and web comic, I'm getting rusty.

>just ten years
You act like that isn't a lot. The entire HA was build in like 2 years. Gathering monsters should be harder, but still not that hard, especially if they are strong. And fodders spread the word like we saw on that early chapter in the manga.

Also, since the base is pre existing, and it's located in an abandoned city, that makes things a lot easier. Not to mention Orochi getting there in 10 years makes perfect sense when Saitama became that strong in 3, and Garou evolved from low S class to Boros level in less than a week.

>SEEEEEEEE?
so soon i can taste it

I wonder if that actually hurt her psychic way.

Tats is justice. She is the magnanimity and the glory.

Help her find her parents.

I wasn't complained, merely stated I can't picture it. With Tatsumaki lifting up the base and the cadres teaming up and golden sperm apperance and then monster Garou, I'm curious where in the timeline orochi's battle/defeat will take place

Not just building a dot machine that prints thousands of dots every 1/10th of a second.

Attached: 1551795823801.jpg (414x314, 55K)

Oh, since you said "I can't picture it" it sounded like you thought there wasn't a possible way it could work, not that you just couldn't predict it. Well, yeah. People have been arguing about it for ages, Orochi is the biggest wild card in the arc from how strong he is.

Some people think he should be killed by Saitama because Saitama barely does anything before the finale; it could also involve King for Monster King vs Human King parallels, and so that the rest of the Executives have more reason to fear him later. Some people think Tatsumaki should fight him so that she's properly weakened instead of having to rely on a weird weakness she has that Psykos exploits, and it'd also be an extension of her fight with Psykos herself (which did happen with Garou vs Gyoro). Then there's the people who think Garou should fight him between Darkshine and Golden Sperm so that he reaches that level while fighting instead of basically dead on the ground, and so that the parallels of Human Monsters work better, and so that he can settle the score from their first fight.

Those are the big three as far as I'm aware, and all of them make sense in their own way. It could also be a combination of the three. People usually theorize he'll be dead before the segment above ground, since otherwise things get a lot more messy, especially the group dynamics.

Reminder that the support group is there for a reason. They'll get dragged into the fight as it goes above ground, probably in the ENW fight so that Murata can show its scale better. Tsunamis across the abandoned streets while CE has to try to do something to it.

Is Darkshine, dare I say, /ournigger/?

Attached: 1488032095744.jpg (960x563, 273K)

I am willing to bet money on Garou killing him, I hope Murata does a mega chapter for that fight.
They are there to die, I am sure most will die when Tatsumaki flips the entire place up. On the other hand they could serve as witnesses of Saitama's fight with Garou.

I'll say he held his punch back just enough so the whole complex didn't collapse, and Rover just happened to be strong enough to survive that.

I thought about this when I first read it in the Web Comic and thought it was hilarious.
>ONE compares blackness with bugs.
How hard will people seethe when they realise this?

It'd be weird if the rematch was shorter than the first fight, so I'm sure it'll be a long fight if it happens.
>They are there to die, I am sure most will die when Tatsumaki flips the entire place up
What manga are you even reading? Named characters don't die, that'd feel really out of place in the OPM world.
>On the other hand they could serve as witnesses of Saitama's fight with Garou.
I doubt they'll remain conscious for that. If anything they'll be more victims for Garou.

I don't really get the "strength of insects" thing. Is that a jap thing?

i wanna see garou fight fubuki

It's just a thing they talk about. It isn't an existing concept, just the power of bugs, as in bugs are powerful and that's their strength. The webcomic translation made it sound like it was something special.

>If anything they'll be more victims for Garou.
They are just going to get their egos hurt for his edgy "heroes are here, I am going to kill a kid, who will stop me?" talk and then he is going to stomp them, Garou a good boy.
>Named characters don't die
Was everyone named for that mater? I wasn't paying them much attention since we won't see them ever again after this arc.
I wonder how Saitama will react this time around when seeing the other S class heroes trying to talk him into killing Garou.

>with his dick.
Degenerate.
They don't really fight though, that's what I got from that chapter in the Web Comic since she wasn't that much worse for wear a short while later.

Who's the guy who beat Rover again? He looks familiar

But read it again. What the actual fuck did they mean? Does it have to do with bugs being very strong in relation to their size?

Attached: file.png (464x326, 175K)

Could they be talking about how strong bugs are compared to their size? A very large any could fuck shit up

what's so degenerate about that

I think his name is Single Hit Lad.

Well aren't alot of bugs really strong for their size? Like ants. They can lift objects several times their own size. If they were the size of humans, they'd probably be able to lift objects bigger than us. Maybe he wants to tap into a strength that resembles that.

black user here

it's funny how people think all blacks are these tough buff guys or gangsters or some other dumb stereotype when that's far from the truth

as for me i'm just some skinny dorky glasses wearing black person who likes anime and manga

>Does it have to do with bugs being very strong in relation to their size?
That's literally it. Some of the speediest things are also insects. Insects are fascinating if you think about it that coupled with the fact that OPM's world is one where you can get the power you want if your will is strong and Darkshine makes sense.

this

also insects are cool i would like to have the strength of a beetle as a black person.

beetle fights are the coolest.

I guess I'm just too used to word "insect" being used as something reductive.
Maybe it is a japanese way of thinking.

>Was everyone named for that mater?
Yes. A lot of them have appeared before or will appear later down the line like they did in the webcomic. They aren't just randos that will be forgotten, or at least not all of them. The lower rank heroes have always been somewhat relevant in the manga.
It's a weird translation. I don't need to "read it again", since I read the original version and now the manga, beyond how the translation decided to word it.
He wanted to experience it as an opponent. He doesn't literally want to become a bug or acquire their strength.

So, is the cat monster going to become Saitama's pet along with Rover?
I can see ONE doing that dynamic for comedy.

It's very possible. Especially since we already saw him being a pet before, and the dynamic between the smart Nyan and a dumb doggo would be like Garfield, it's something that just works.

But that's not what he says in the panel. He says he wanted to achieve the power of the insect, and is angry that his opponent did it before him.

You're a disgrace, look at your muscles, they are crying! They ache and wish to grow!

>beetle fights are the coolest.
god-tier taste.

Attached: 1523957645151.gif (331x200, 1.23M)

How much do you wanna bet the shock waves woke up Garou?

Hide the booze until shes of drinking age

is tats-chan gonna murder orochi as fans have guessed?

Absolutely brutal

>or acquire their strength.
That's what he strove for when training he states that in both the WC and manga.
When he cries about Garou fucking him up he says something along the lines of "not even the strength of bugs is enough".
>The lower rank heroes have always been somewhat relevant in the manga.
Not this particular batch though, most of them are new ones and the other were present in the Garou fight in the shack (I think)?

she'll defeat him with psychic handholding

That's a lot of damage.

Garou will do that while getting severely fucked up in the process, wouldn't make sense otherwise.

>I have the strength of an ant, if an ant was THIS big!

Attached: Dragonzball_PeePee.jpg (335x188, 18K)

It's not that stupid when you realize how much an ant is actually capable of carrying.
Also, if you ever watched any nature documentary, here's your reminder that ants are the ultimate lifeform.

>one punch man
>isn't actually about the one punch man
Sounds like the author is a massive retard

>he doesn't literally want to acquire their strength
>"the strength of insects" is indeed my ultimate goal
Are you sure you don't need to read it again? He pretty much said in that panel that he perished the thought of a monster achieving the strength of bugs before him.

Isn’t he just tan?

Hell yeah, wasps suck. Get bent you weak ass wasp bitch.

If the series was entirely about the one punch man, this series would be over already, and it'd be really boring. It isn't so much about him, as it's about how people change from their encounters with him. At least that's how I see it, and I think that makes for a pretty good story.

Are you? A story doesn't have to spend 90% of the time with its protagonist. Saitama appears a whole lot more than anyone else, and this part is the first in the whole manga where he actually takes a back seat. He's still the main character and won't stop being.

Not to mention we don't even know for sure that the title refers to him, but that's just a silly thought. Anyone who actually calls Saitama OPM is a powerlevel fag that hasn't even watched the anime.

NO! It's called OPM.... it has to be just about him!!!

>mob psycho
>isn't actually about a psychopath that only goes on a killing spree during black fridays

Ant's are good, but evolution achieved it's masterpiece with these fuckers.

Attached: water bear.jpg (1300x653, 74K)

Fuck these microorganisms

>one punch man
literally who

i actually bought 10 kg weights i started lifting fr a few weeks then i got tired i might pick up again, but then if i get buff i know in the back of my mind i'm just going to fit into a stereotype.

thanks, also cool gif that wasp got wrecked hard.

This little guy is a worthwhile competitor though.

Attached: immortal.jpg (700x467, 40K)

OPM is awakened king

every time we drink water we digest these disgusting looking things and it grosses me out, i try not to think about it and act like they don't exists

You won't "get buff" just by lifting 10 kg weights. That would take a long time and dedication.

How the fuck do these things even work? What are they made of to be able to survive getting boiled and living in vacuum among a bunch of other shit?

Your body has more bacteria living in it than your own cells. Your gut influences your thoughts and decisions based on what the bacteria there wants. And don't even get me started on cheese or yoghurt. Microorganisms are everywhere, water bears should be the least of your concerns.

Series doesn't have to follow the conflict with the monsters. It could just follow whatever the fuck Saitama's doing
But 90% with dull side characters and fights isn't okay either.
>takes a back seat. He's still the main character and won't stop being
But it becomes a different kind of manga when the character that the concept of the manga revolved around isn't even in the manga

Brainlets fall for this bait

for me to become buff from 10 kg weights i will have to do some saitama level training every day, how ironic kek.

at the very least it won't be a bad idea to at least just get stronger arm muscles and tone my abs without getting buff. if i just focus on arms and abs i should be good from getting buff.

>But 90% with dull side characters and fights isn't okay either.
Of course, good thing that isn't the case either.
>But it becomes a different kind of manga when the character that the concept of the manga revolved around isn't even in the manga
Yeah, that'd be weird. Thankfully that doesn't happen in OPM either.

What Saitama's doing? Like grocery shopping, and watching television?

You don't get buff on accident. Muscles grow slowly, and it's a hard process. 10 kg is a starting weight, but you'd need to progress for it to actually mean something in the long run.

Why are the chapters taking longer and becoming shorter?

Did he got burnt out?

true you make a good point, also yogurt is just gone bad milk it's only logical the stuff is full of the buggers

This look 2 weeks and chapter length has always been inconsistent. Go be stupid someplace else

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptobiosis

Bread is fluffy due to a fungus used in the process. It's secretions inflate it, and basically all pastry. This shit is natural, worry about the stuff you can actually see.

They both do
He could have a different arc away from fighting the monsters.

oh thanks for informing me, i'm not very /fit/ knowledgeable so i appreciate. i guess i don't have much to worry about i can maintain my relative body type while still getting some work out done.

true those are some good facts
you are right i'll only worry about what i can see in my food and drink from now on.

Saitama is more than 10% of the manga, so your premise is wrong from the start. And what dull characters are you even talking about? Not all of them are amazing, but it's definitely better than just being with the same character all the time.

And the second one is even more retarded, when has Saitama not been in the manga? He is missing for a few chapters,but he's there. He even gets to appear when he doesn't have a lot to do to move the plot because he's the main character. You are very dumb if you think what you said makes any sense, this is the manga, and it's been like this before Murata even did his adaptation. If you dislike it, no one's forcing you to read it.

Does ONE upload his storyboards anywhere? I'd honestly read those than Murata's stuff

eat cock

I already read the Murata chapters though

Awww, too bad for you :^)

He's not black though he is japanese

Attached: oiled up bodybuilder.jpg (410x614, 41K)

eat even bigger cock

I'd rather not watch S2

>DAE S2 bad, fellow 4channelers?

Eat an even bigger cock

Why are Murata's heads so small?

Attached: saitama.jpg (952x669, 505K)

I read the web comic, I know.

ONE complained the characters looked too young on the first chapters.

I hope Nyan doesn't get killed, I really like his design.

Attached: roomba cat.webm (720x404, 872K)

Yeah but pre Boros arc it was fine
Now with every chapter he is getting closer and closer to tsubasa manga levels.

What the fuck did you do to his head, Jesus fuck that looks awful. Seriously, go kill yourself

Maybe he complained again. Murata did change Sonic's hairstyle to match the webcomic randomly.

I didn't notice until you made the edit, but Saitama's head is drawn way too small. Jeez, rather amateur mistake on Murata's part.

What's the purpose of this cat character?

It's already served many purposes:
>giving PPP something to do in the arc, by connecting to Smelly Lid
>giving more variety to the Executives
>more Saitama interactions in the arc
In the end it'll be mostly about getting new scenes, since he's more free from not having to be at specific places like other characters.

Murata is truly an equal opportunity boner provider. God bless.

I think that, going with the angle used, the edit may really be onto something. I think his head is undersized. It shouldn't look like this edit, but his head shouldn't be that small either.

imagine being so fat that you can live inside lava

i like the idea of genos beating someday who isn't just a robot/cyborg with weaker energy cannons

Genos won't be defeating an Executive though. A Dragon would already be a pretty big feat for him, but killing an Executive means that he's above pretty much any Demon.

he scratched off a layer of dead skin or something like that

you're totally right, he even says "I should be able to beat dragons now" in the webcomic

The funniest thing is that even in my edit the head would be way too small for that sort of perspective.

Attached: small heads.jpg (952x669, 439K)

Mating press

Attached: small heads2.jpg (952x669, 425K)

And lastly
This is what the model looks like if I adjust the head size to the original panel.

Attached: small heads3.jpg (416x669, 72K)

Fucking shit my dick!

What a chad

Tats is really great this arc.

She doesn't look like it but she likely has superhuman physical strenght and endurance aswell, just like child emperor.
Especially since she could take quite the beating from dragons while weakened.

Attached: onepunch-man-one-4341705.jpg (600x849, 127K)

This is gonna be so fucking hot. I can't wait to see the madman's version of this.

Attached: 5bnstF.gif (225x225, 907K)

It's because to Saitama that was just smacking a dog with a rolled up newspaper. He wasn't trying to kill him, just tell him he was being a bad boy and he needed to sit.

His body is not that big.

Needs to be to fit the wonky proportions of that panel. There are a few other issues but the limitations of the 3D doll don't allow for those adjustments.

It's alright, I guess. We've finaly got to some actual plot.

Attached: unimpressed.jpg (579x268, 92K)

>Nyan, Sperm, and Rovers wacky adventures
>Tom and Jerry Hijinks with Genos.
>All end up fighting when everyone has to fight Engine/Metal Knight depending on which one of them is actually evil.

That's a wide-angle lense perspective

Fuck off Ireland.

You can literally kill these by breathing on them hard enough.
Yeah they can survive nuclear fallout, sure, but that doesn't actually make them effective when they can't survive the things that eat them.

Murata

Attached: D3R5JqZUUAESJm-.jpg (1200x675, 132K)

Make an edit that actually follows the perspective of that shot. You can't evene fit your model to Saitama's. I one of the first people who'd say that Murata is not as impressive as people praise him to be, but this is just plain stupid.

is

Attached: D3R5JEHV4AA7OEM.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

GOD

Attached: D3R5JVNUYAAj3ny.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

he does not work out at library

Are there any good scans of these?

Holy damn that is a low cut waistline. Show the whole thing, faggot

He used to upload them to his twitter but he stopped a while back, if I remember right he said something about wanting to have a website to put them all on

Attached: DQ06UXsUIAEbflm.jpg (1200x849, 272K)

Damn I want to run my fingers over every rib

You're so funny.

Yes, what did you think I did? Do you want me to show you what it would look like if it wasn't? Here's it adjusted to his head size + normal proportioned model.

I'm really curious what you are talking about specifically. Since you seem to think you know what to change, be my guest and do so.

Attached: perpective.jpg (952x669, 445K)

Why should we not complain? I mean as long as we're being civil. And while last couple of chapters were bad to mediocre, this one was slightly above average . Nothing special.

>ONE told Murata that, if they meet, Orochi would not be one-shotted by Saitama. In fact, it should not be a problem for Orochi to survive a few of Saitama's normal punches.
According to the wiki.
So yeah, he's definitely atleast Golden S - Tats tier

ONE never told him anything. Who translated that part?

You really care too much about this

Fair point. Ultimately Murata can do what he wants. I just found his occasional drawing mishap weird for some time now as he's usually on top of his game.

The punch is clearly exaggerated but it is a wanted effect. The head is a bit small compared to the rest of the other body, as your model shows, but not that small to start complaining about it.

Basically just to add a few more dynamics to the plot. He's a fun character

I think the issue here isn't the head size, but the fist. Obviously Murata was going for an exaggerated fist size to give a comedic sense of power. It just didn't work to well in this instance. The perspective is wonky to begin with.

He's fun

You've clearly used wrong settings there, user. I don't know which ones, cause I've no idea what you're using to do this.

it's written like a fucking 50 episode shounen filler arc, fuck off you stupid cunt it's terrible

>ripped thicc tats

Attached: 1524134485831.jpg (640x372, 77K)

This, stopped caring about this shonenshit long ago

GANBATTE ANIMATOR-SAN!!!

Attached: 1553431989807.png (646x738, 470K)

That pic is basically predicting the scene that happens after Garou tells her that he killed Fubuki

Wnat about fucking off the thread then? Or you have to shitpost in every opm thread to derail it?

FUBUKI BESTO GARLO!!!!

watching Saitama shit all over the monsters that everyone else was taking so deadly seriously never gets old.

I don't get what exactly happened here.

OH YEAH

My pants are filled with cum

Attached: 1494041817619.jpg (340x401, 29K)

He always draws the heads small and later fixes it. I remember amai mask having the same problem.

Literally
>come fuck me I'm bored on weekends and day-offs

Rover structural integrity might just be great.
E.g. Saitama can Punch him away in the next galaxy but it would be in 1 piece.

Yes, it's a reference to the part where Wamuu dodges Joseph's clackers by dismantling his body.

Ants aren't actually all THAT strong. It's just basic physics, at a smaller scale lifting something ten times your weight is massively easier than lifting something even the same weight at a human sized scale.

The phrase "the bigger they are, the harder they fall" is totally accurate.

Attached: fgsfds.jpg (335x352, 25K)

Your natural muscle density is better than an equally dorky white man's though and you'd improve faster yet you choose to fucking waste it

That's a pretty broad assumption, because there are a multitude of races that end up being lumped together, and some "white" races that would be true applied to some "black" races, but certainly not all. And that still implies a level of racial purity both on that user, and this hypothetical white man, that just isn't reasonable.

Pretty sure he just didn't feel killing intent from Rover and just hit him hard enough to push him out of the way, which just happened to be very fucking hard.

The giant attack fire had no killing intent? Really?

That's what barking is for him.

>but not that small to start complaining about it
The nigga didn't start talking about how Murata should be shot dead in the street, he only pointed out the head is to small
I don't see you would tell someone that they shouldn't complain about small things when your post is complaining about a smalling thing (someone pointing out something is anatomical incorrect)

...I never thought about that. Can we confidently say OPM is a parody then and Saitama is a gag character similar to Arale and Bugs Bunny? People usually argue against that, claiming he's just the strongest but still a normal character.
But him always knowing the exact powerlevel of the enemy as if he was measuring Ki is a joke. That's not a stated ability in that universe and he thought Garou was a random thug yet to be able to KO him, he hit him with enough force to splatter Demons. So Saitama always knows how much enemies can take as part of the joke (but somehow he's excited to find new strong enemies? Doesn't that contradict the fact he knows their exact level?)

Who's this faggot supposed to be and how the hell is he strong enough to take out a Cadre in one punch?

Attached: 69399e4fe3d01b684f537d55e0d058a6.jpg (600x600, 189K)

I keep accidentally pronouncing Genos with a hard G in my head. It's so ingrained I can't stop.

fast rising B class
Caped something

What mode is this?

Thank mate

I'm hyped for the Orochi fight, lads.

Attached: dzqg0eifvxj01.png (1562x1563, 2.63M)

Impregnate me with 10 babies mode

Thing is that Saitama's strength shouldn't be taken seriously and that is why I still believe that the limiter theory by Genus is wrong.
No matter who else will "break the limiter" or how much earlier they did it than Saitama, he will always be the strongest and similar to Mob Psycho that isn't exactly the point of the story.
There is no point in trying to assess Saitama's strength as both how hard he punches something and his overall strength will always be exactly as much as the story needs it to be.

Not gonna happen next chapter. It will likely be right before the base wreck.

He held back to the level of "normal person", though if it had been a normal person he would have killed him.
He only holds back against people he recognises as human and animals (unless they attack his bald head).
He is a gag character however, this is not up to discussion. And OPM is a well written parody of Shonen tropes with good characters.

Gay-nos?

Your logic is based on the basis that anyone else will really break their liliter.

With how Saitama met one manga addition already (Nyan) and Tatsumaki arrived at the point of dealing with Psykos I imagine it will be Saitama who fights him.

Orochi is litterally in the same room as Gyoro.

I'm more talking about the fact that there is no such thing as a limiter at all.
I know about the "Garou is breaking his limiter" but I'm not convinced that this isn't just hype text like "He took damage" in the manga.

>his overall strength will always be exactly as much as the story needs it to be.
It fits with the themes established of the world of OPM. Super powered individuals and monsters are created by wills, his will was to be "the strongest" and he got his wish by refusing to die (the chapter he is shown to go bald 30 something.)

>hype text like "He took damage"
You mean misunderstood hype text. This is not the case in the WC and now the manga since it's an omniscient author commenting on it while the exposition square in the Boros fight is framed from the perspective of Boros.

It was just a editor like comment which translates as "no way, he took damage?!"
And ONE decided to remove it in the end.

>It was just a editor like comment which translates as "no way, he took damage?!"
It isn't though, it's clearly Boros' perspective if you read the chapter.

Not really, since Boros says it after, and this editor like line got removed.

you cant say the n word here

she wouldn't even survive the birth of her first child

Since when is Saitama strong enough to create shockwaves like that?

Since forever

Japanese ? what's that ? Japan don't exist in OPM

Needs a name

Attached: NeedsName.png (130x173, 14K)

Fucking finally it feels like it's moving forward, holy fucking shit.

Attached: 1484059169413.jpg (322x226, 20K)

Everything and everybody has japanese names though.

I might add I was hoping saitama killed the faggot cat there too but oh well.

Saitama needs to appear more often.

Reverse it and name it "Check those dubs"

Attached: tatslewdabs.jpg (317x1112, 250K)

Faggot cat will get what's coming to it.

imagine the hatefucks

he will be saitama's third pet?

But what if Darkshine just imagines Tatsumaki with muscles, since it's just him telling about her? There is literally 0 reasons for Tatsumaki to have 6 pack.

Attached: 1554540399377.png (355x347, 134K)

>Murata's long, disgusting, ferret-like, tube torsos

>But what if Darkshine just imagines Tatsumaki with muscles

what do you mean "what if"? That's obviously litterally what happens. Tatsumaki looks normal at the end of the chapter, and in the same page Darkshine also imagines a super muscular King.

Attached: t9.png (800x1118, 1.01M)

She'd just instantly crush anybody who isn't Saitama.
He being too OP kinda takes away a lot of the fun about fantasising about her.

It's very fun to imagine how cataclysmically mad she must get thinking about how she's weaker than a bald dweeb in a stupid outfit though.

Attached: x21.jpg (600x848, 115K)

Filler.

Sure, but I couldn't keep up with her. Feels bad man.

I wonder how will Murata draw her for these scenes, I hope he doesn't pussy out like a piece of trash just because of "muh fanservice"

you'd be surprised

>youre goddamn right

A non filler chapter, thats rare
Maybe well see the Garou vs Saitama fight in a couple of years with luck

He will.

Kinda reminded me of this top expression, so tried to see how she could look in this panel with pupils visible

Attached: tatspupils.jpg (320x1118, 211K)

Oh yeah, should have added veins, too.

Attached: tatspupils.jpg (320x1118, 211K)

Nah. Tatsumaki will torture gyoro who will call orochi for help. But orochi won't respond, and it will cut to his lifeless corpse, having just been unexpectedly defeated by garou

>having just been unexpectedly defeated by garou

Good joke.

Attached: 1500250709554.jpg (362x371, 71K)

Attached: 1533988591083.jpg (2870x2427, 1.58M)

lads...

I am not compaining, just pointing out that it isn't a big deal.

Mutara is a man of taste. A rare divergence among his people.

No, he isn't.

you're fucking dumb and a speedreader.

Attached: 011.png (800x1153, 382K)

>the state of Garou fags
Murata already commented that his next fight will be against Darkshine, like 10 months ago.

Did you fucking skip the part where Gyoro Gyoro randomly dances weirdly and activates those room gears and changes the whole base configuration?

Sure thing, Garoufag

That was way before the page I posted. It’s before that, that they were in separate rooms.

>still no summary, character and "this is fiction" pages anywhere
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

So why the duck are you arguing they are in the same room. She literally isn't, even in the pic you posted. Just that now the room moved and she can see Orochi directly.

same stuff as last volume sadly, none of those pages have original art.

Attached: scan_006.jpg (876x1417, 288K)

are you austistic? The wall was removed and Orochi stands right besides her. They're pretty much in the same room. Point being, Orochi is clearly gonna join the fight once Gyoro sees she can't win.

Tats is for King only.

I see, well I guess that time is better spent drawing chapters and resting for a bit

If you remove your living room door, does the room cease to be the living room and, instead, becomes a giant room that includes the hallways?

huh, never saw the covers be done like that. I like it.

You're comparing two completely different things.
The line from the Boros fight was side text, typically added by editors. OPM's chapter covers always have side text.
Garou being in the process of breaking his limiter is literally authorial narrator speaking. It's a fact.

Jesus Christ what is wrong with Saitama's head? It's shrinking into his chest

if you remove all the walls as well? Then yes.

Not him and don't give a damn about Orochi but you do realize that Garou waking up will be shown way sooner than he actually meets Darkshine?

Attached: 1554499673567.jpg (618x1417, 546K)

we'll very likely see him quickly next chapter as he one shots PPP. Then I doubt he'll appear again before the DS fight.

>every bit of it looks wonky as fuck
>perfectly symmetrical mouth
what the fugg

Pretty sure we'll get more exposition on him, like we've always had in the manga.

not necessarily. Look at how he didn't appear at all in 11 months. He's not the main focus anymore for now.

and more exactly, I DO think we'll have something like a quick flashback showing what Psykos did to Garou, because she clearly tried brainwashing him to make him her soldier, then she let him go fight heroes.

So if you have huge windows in your living room that connects to the garden. You open the windows and bam, your room is the entite world? If you are a brainlet, i used a window comparison because psykos can reactivate those gears to return where she was previously.

Are you dislexic? Because I clesrly wrote 'his next fight'

Garou didn't appear for longer than that before and this arc is his, his development is the focus anyway. He's not gonna just randomly walk up to Pri Pri and then walk away, user. That's not how this narrative works. We'll see more of his thoughts when he wakes up and sets out to destroy Psykos' organization first and foremost.

Attached: 03.png (800x1150, 949K)

> We'll see more of his thoughts when he wakes up and sets out to destroy Psykos' organization first and foremost.

Nah, not needed. Could be she kinda succesfully brainwashed him at the moment but fighting Darkshine will quickly make him normal again.

Except that's not necessarily true either.

Q: Monster King's design is so complicated how is it going to be animate?

A: I'm not worrying about it. In fact I will even make the drawings more complicated, more facy, more explosiveness. I'm not going to tune down the drawings for the animation. The animation team are professionals, they know how to find an easy way out to cover up the complicated design of such character.

Q: I've heard JC Staff is not good at animating battle scene, wonder if it's true

A: Hmmm....well hopefully they can keep it up...

Murata: Gyoro Gyoro will be burned to death by Orochi's fire if she didn't use her shield.

Murata: Garou will fight Darkshine next just like in the webcomic. Fighting Darkshine after Orochi is fine, Darkshine is super strong, you'll see! His muscles are amazing, he just lacks a little willpower.

What. Your headcanon makes no sense whatsoever. Garou is unconscious and he hates Psykos' guts.

We will see his thoughts and more exposition on his progress, as usual. If that upsets you, well too bad. His development is more important than your feelings.

Context, user. That's just saying that Garou fighting Darkshine after Orochi is fine. Actually, even if you asked Murata exactly who Garou is going to fight next a year before he got the storyboard for Rover he most likely wouldn't have specified "he'd fight three demons".

There's still Pri Pri and potentially new stuff.

>Garou is unconscious

And Psykos said she was about to brainwash him. Would make no sense to let him leave if she doesn't think she did it.

> If that upsets you, well too bad.
The hell? What kind of stupid paranoia is that? I don't have some kind of vendetta against Garou. But nothing new will come out of him toward Psykos and Orochi.

So? Psykos has no time and no resources for that. Garou is napping and he doesn't care what she thinks period. He doesn't "suddenly change" when he meets Darkshine like you tried to claim. What the hell. He's already set on destroying MA because he despises Psykos and wants revenge.

She might have tried to restrain or hide him while he's unconscious, but he's just gonna wake up and break out anyway.

Isn't Psykos the same age as Fubuki? She's only had six years to go from being a B-class tier esper to being the secret mastermind behind the Monster Association.

This chapter proves that anything with Saitama is entertaining. Why did we waste fucking chapters on the other heroes again?

Looking at it, I think it's just his right arm's size being exaggerated, as it's similarly off in your edit here as well.

What part of that sentence did you not understand? The overall meaning of it is this: the fight between Garou and Darkshine won't be underwhelming jus because Garou already faced Orochi, because Darkshine is very strong.

Because before people complained its all just Saitama and wanted more of S-class. See any resemblance?

It is definitely a parody, but not a satire.

Stop you retard, it is not just Saitama. This chapter was entertaining because the pace was actually good. No dragging of side heroes that no one cares about, no introduction of retarded fodders, no introduction of a filler plot line, no bullshit explanations.

It's funny how people like the chapter where nothing really happens. Two monsters get oneshotted and there's a lot of reaction faces right before a cliffhanger. I continue to be right about people not liking OPM.

user, are you daft or what? Yes, that's the context. Exactly what I'm saying. Placing the fight with Darkshine after Orochi is okay in terms of impact.

But it doesn't necessarily mean that Garou's very next fight now is gonna be Darkshine. You are illiterate, user.

Attached: 20-21.jpg (1600x1138, 746K)

Just look at king, it's all darkshine's fantasy, we all know he's a muscle freak

Attached: 22-23.jpg (1600x1138, 1.04M)

Attached: 14-15.jpg (1600x1138, 526K)

>Murata: Garou will fight Darkshine next just like in the webcomic.
Are you retard or dumb?

It's everyone's fantasy. There's a picture somewhere of King seeing official merchandise of himself in a store window and he's hulking out in it too, it might've been a chapter cover page.

this is not american comic,this is manga that's why it's interesting

Attached: One Punch-Man - Vol.8 Ch.38 - King - 3.jpg (2786x2075, 2.12M)

Best nigga.

Thanks user.

>He doesn't "suddenly change" when he meets Darkshine like you tried to claim
He realizes he's actually human all along instead of this autistic dream he has of being some "human monster". Not that user and the word sudden might not be the best word, but then again realizing you're actually human after almost having your chest caved in by a big black dude might change your world view no matter how much bravado you think you have.

Are you EU ESL or absolutely retarded? Seems like both. The context is: "seriously fighting Darkshine like in the webcomic next - meaning, after Orochi - is fine in terms of impact." That doesn't necessarily mean Garou's next fight is gonna be Darkshine.

In the webcomic itself Garou fights Pri Pri first, Ivan, you retard.

Fubuki isn't B tier you dumbass.

Read up on the discussion and what that idiot actually suggested, before saying something irrelevant to the topic. I was not speaking in general there, user.

The fact is Garou hates Psykos' guts and wants to destroy her organization before and during his encounter with Darkshine. That doesn't randomly or suddenly change change mid fight, it's right in his rebellious character.

If you carefully read my sentence again, you'll realise that I was referring to the 17 year old Psykos.

I don't know why every Garou fag has cognitive dissonance. Maybe they are Garou fags for this exact reason.
There isn't written 'seriously fighting' anywhere in what Murata said. PPP is one shot, it is not a fight, retard.

>But orochi won't respond, and it will cut to his lifeless corpse
>garou somehow beats Orochi offscreen
>then magically can't block a simple tackle from Dark Shine who isn't Orochi-tier
garoufags are utterly retarded and hopeless.

Attached: 1426913739993.png (500x350, 253K)

It is a fight, Ivan. Garou stomping Puri doesn't change the fact that they fight next. It happens before he fights Darkshine "just like in the webcomic". If you actually read what Murata said, it doesn't necessarily mean that Darkshine's fight is the very next now for Garou.

Don't move the goalposts because your English comprehension is garbage.

she wasn't necessarily B tier either, her power was seemingly already about to surpass Fubuki's back then.

It's hard to tell if she was that much of a psychic genius, or she was a genius in the way that she found great methods to get stronger. She clearly didn't get stronger like Jagan did, by absorbing monsters eyes, so could just be she's a big esper genius.

need loomis

> It is a fight

Murata was probably just talking about any serious fight.

This. Orochi can survive several saitama punches. Why would he be reduced to offscreen fodder after already having an amazing fight scene.

Murata was talking about having the fight with Darkshine go pretty much like in the webcomic after Garou's fought Orochi. He was asked precisely about the impact of the fight, not "who does Garou fight next?"

>Dark Shine who isn't Orochi-tier
I am no garoufag but what the fuck

Gouketsu got this threatement, Orochi can get it too, since they're both new monsters

He clearly isn't, dude.

He is one of the most powerful S class, below only tats and bang which both can easily beat dragon level threats, you are insane.
It was only because garou could beat someone like him that he managed to evolve.

>murata doenst stream anymore
why

>below only tats and bang which both can easily beat dragon level threats

Murata basically said that Orochi is a god level threat, "above dragon like Boros". Only Tatsumaki can beat him.

Atomic is also one of the very strongest and Black Sperm still shat on him easily. Likewise, Psykos' and Hobo's comobo very easily took out Bang.

Are you perhaps that retarded user that calls everyone jimbo when he he is clearly proven wrong?
Let me, for the last time, clear what Murata wrote because apparently you skip piece of informations due to cognitive dissonance.
Murata wasn't asked any question. He simply commented, while drawing Orochi's fight, that Garou's next fight was gonna be the same as in the webcomic. He commented this because he was drawing a non webcomic fight, aka vs Orochi. The need to provide additional information was because Orochi fight was very large in scale because Orochi is huge and could diminish Garou's next fight. Thus, Murata added: 'Don't worry, even if the next fight is gonna be against Darkshine, and you just saw a big fight, it is not gonna be underwhelming because Darkshine is very powerful.

Orochi is stronger than the cadres, otherwise he wouldn't be the Monster King. Noo fucking way is Darkshine Stronger.

Not him but it's actully because Garou continuously improves and acquires new techniques. For instance Garou tanking Orochi's attacks and coming up with combo already ties directly into him defeating Darkshine. Orochi is above all S classes except for Tatsumaki, most likely.

Anybody else just waiting for the homeless emperor to come out and start kicking as arguably the strongest monster in the organization?

>Implying Tatsumaki could beat Boros

Haha, no. But I would like to see her fighting Orochi desu

>I am not the final Boss, i am the one carrying it *unzip dick*

Was the chapter translated already?

Source?
>Atomic is also one of the very strongest
According to who? Fucking sweetmask lasted more fighting both ENW and sperm than him just fighting sperm.
I absolutely refuse to believe he is stronger than sperm or rover.

Nevermind. Found it.

Rover isn't anything special. And why wouldn't he be stronger, he is the Monster King for a reason?

Not the user you are talking to but damn, you are fucking retarded.

I can't wait for him to just waste Zombieman and I love Zombieman.

>implying Dark Shine is stronger than the Apex of the monster association
What, you think the gap between DS and Tatsumaki isn't enormous?
>According to who
Atomic Samurai is referred to as the strongest backup member of the Hero Association and not by himself either. And it's no surprise that the guy who can turn virtually anything into chunky salsa effortlessly would hold that title. He's also the rank directly underneath Bang and Tatsumaki. He had a horrible matchup with Sperm is all since cutting doesn't kill him. In fact, both major fights he's shown up for are against his natural counter so it's good we saw how he handled the regular monsters leading into the raid to demonstrate why he's fucking OP.

Attached: ch64.jpg (600x849, 104K)

>Rover isn't anything special
He survived bang and bomb, he survived saitama, he survived garou, he is one of the strongest dragons we have seen.
>he is the Monster King for a reason
Because Psykos is using him as a front to protect herself you mongoloid.

Atomic is stated to be one of the strongest by DS in his fight with Garou and by Garou to be the strongest back up member of the organization.
Gis performance against black sperm was more to do with matchup since he's a glass cannon and it didn't matter how many time he sliced him

It's easy to forget that Garou never actually landed a hit on Orochi. Orochi didn't even try to evade, he stood in place and overwhelmed Garou with his own attacks. Darkshine is a beast but he'd get absolutely wrecked there.

Basically this guy is next in line for reliability next to Tatsumaki and Bang.

Attached: x124.jpg (1600x1163, 958K)

No, Murata was asked about that in the chat, you actual retard, Ivan. He answered to someone asking if Garou fighting Darkshine after Orochi is okay, and this is all he's talking about there. It was a common concern because of the scale of the fight with Orochi. Point is he wasn't talking about who exactly Garou will fight next like in the webcomic, that's not even Darkshine in the webcomic. It's Pri Pri.

Your reading comprehension is horrendous.

I never said that Orochi is Boros tier. Just that the three of them are God. With how wide the levels of dragons are, it makes sense.

That's true, Atomic is obviously extremely strong, and this was pretty evident since he showed up. He's just not in the true top tier with Tats, but he is probably about on part with Bang, if less durable.

>Fucking sweetmask lasted more fighting both ENW and sperm than him just fighting sperm.

Nice headcanon. The two fights were mostly offscreen, we have no idea.

You're retarded user. Bending over backwards because your poor English is preventing you from understanding the most basic concepts.

Garou's next fight is not necessarily Darkshine. He fights Pri Pri in the webcomic and the manga could add new stuff as well like it always has to illustrate Garou's progress. Get your brain checked.

Attached: x5.jpg (600x848, 167K)

I'd say that Tatsumaki, Bang and Darkshine are the peak of S class in that they have extremely high offense but also extremely high defense. Atomic isn't as reliable because he needs a cutting tool and has a harder time protecting himself.

Flash Flash is basically a better version of him
If I had to rank the heroes it would be something like this
0. King
1. Saitama
2. Blast
3. Tatsumaki
4. Flashy Flash
5.Bang
6.Superalloy Darkshine
7. Atomic Samurai
8.Metal Bat
9. Amai Mask
10.Metal Knight
11.Child Emperor
12. Watchdog Man
13. Pig God
14. Genos
15. Tanktop Master
16. Drive Knight
17. Zombieman
18. Puri-Puri-Prisoner

At last this tournament arc is coming to an end, those are the fucking worst I don't give a shit about the abilities of literally whos.

Flashy Flash is also in the peak of the S-Class.

Attached: 1521707584461.jpg (600x848, 196K)

So what? If Orochi was weaker than any other monster he wouldn't be aknowledged as Monster King by every other monster. Plain and simple.

There is nowhere in this page where he's saying he's doing better than he did. Hell, "really does have the skill to become S class" is hardly a compliment.

>wouldn't be aknowledged as Monster King by every other monster
He literally isn't by sperm and many others like phoenixman

>Flash Flash is basically a better version of him
They are speed specialists with a different emphasis. Atomic Samurai's attack is undoubtedly faster than even Flash. And we saw on the surface that his eyes might be fast enough to perceive Flashy moving around given the small reaction he has right before Flashy kills a bunch of monsters. That being said, Flashy is overall a faster person when it comes to movement and offense as Atomic Samurai is basically Netero in this comparison. He has 1 move that I would argue surpasses even Flash in speed, but everything else is below him in the speed department.

Attached: x126.jpg (800x1138, 262K)

So why doesn't Sperm just overthrow him?

You compared Orochi to Rover but Orochi can do more than just spam fireballs and actually tank a Saitama punch. Orochi was called Above Dragon by Murata.

Because it goes against his goals you retarded speedreader.

How can I draw like Murata? What do I need to practice?

Sperm obviously didn't give that much of a shit, plus he'd have to merge to stand a chance against Orochi. He clearly doesn't want to merge unless the only other option is death.

If you didn't start at 3 yo everyday for 8 hours I have bad news for you

Attached: 1554045328164.png (198x198, 60K)

Murata is pretty orthodox so general drawing practice goes a long way.

fixed your list, Metal Knight's arsenal is godly so it's almost criminal how you underrate him.
Also with the recent power up it seems likely that PPP surpassed TTM and after the last upgrade from Genos he seems to be able to take on dragons now so he should be higher than Pig God at the very least.
0. King
1. Saitama
2. Blast
3. Tatsumaki
4. Metal Knight
5. Bang
6. Flashy Flash
7. Superalloy Darkshine
8. Amai Mask
9. Atomic Samurai
10. Watchdog Man(?)
11. Child Emperor
12. Metal Bat
13. Genos
14. Pig God
15. Drive Knight (?)
16. Puri-Puri Prisoner
17. Zombieman
18. TankTop Master

Attached: 1540233974525.jpg (960x734, 145K)

Is Murata a concept artist? The way he designs his monsters is top notch.

You are a retarded speedreader though. Sperm hates being looked down on more than anything and even pays attention to Psykos distributing cadre positions. If Sperm could simply and convincingly overthrow Orochi for his own glory he would have tried. Clearly, he thinks it's way too risky.

>underestimating Pig God
His internal organs are stronger than demon level monsters.

Good job ignoring the obvious fucking reason that he would have to merge and he doesn't want to do that

Pig god with /that/ is probably stronger than tats.

He couldn't beat a dragon level monster and Genos could now.
That said, Pig God holds a secret that might put him way higher on the list.

Tank top master was comparable to Garou fight Genos, who had at least 4 upgrades since his fight with DSK, in which he showed how he was superior to PPP I doubt he improved this much but it's up for debate. You're right about Genos, I forgot about is last webcomic upgrade

Good job with the headcanons. Sperm isn't scared of creating merges, nor is it certain that he thinks they're a must in a matchup against specifically Orochi.

I guess that's why he waited until he was pushed into a corner, fucking retard.

That's a stretch.

>and Genos could now.

Never happened. Genos boasting isn't a confirmation at all.

He is one of the most heroic characters in the series, it wouldn't be that weird.

The tournament arc has been over for quite a while. What the fuck are you talking about?

TankTop Master doesn't have regenerative abilities like PPP does now and he managed to beat a very strong demon threat effortlesly and even tanking hits and keeping up in chasing Nyan, I just don't see TTM beeing able to compete with that.

Yeah and Sperm pulled a fusion out because of his ego and was actually bragging about how poweful he is.

I'll repeat, if he was confident he could easily overtake Orochi he would've tried to oppose him already.

Attached: 0.jpg (199x288, 55K)

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. Pig God has been established as incredibly resilient and we don't actually get to see what he can do beyond instantly defeating his opponents by eating them.

Genos saw the level of a dragon threat before. He understands how powerful they can be so I doubt he's completly wrong.
Also I put him only slightly higher on the list because Pig God has already shown that he can't take on a dragon threat and until we see what Genos is capable of he should still be on his level or higher.

It would be more speculative to say that Pig God is more powerful than Genos at this point.

>Genos saw the level of a dragon threat before.

Same when he faced Elder where he thought he could win.

>he can't take on a dragon threat
He couldn't beat Gums, but we already know that there are favorable and unfavorable matchups. He digested ENW, so maybe his problem was that Gums was too big to eat?

No, gums was simply stronger than him so he couldn't get the upper hand.

He really didn't. He said 'is this the maximum effort I can put into this fight? '

Zombieman is just really cool
His fight was better than Child Emperor's eventhough CE has that fucking badass phoenix man

Attached: 48.jpg (800x1138, 241K)

Walk her home

A tournament arc is at its core a power showcase where the plot gets paused and literally whos get screentime to bore you to tears with their completely pointless antics for several chapters while the author takes a much needed nap.
While their raid on the lair is not a tournament it follows the exact same template, you have team hero against team villain until the star of the show comes along to knock them the fuck out and advance the plot further.

Zombieman can literally only win against monsters that completely lack an ability to flee

Excellent taste

Attached: Zombieman_S&W_500.png (607x956, 451K)

Everything you have written is incorrect and stupid. Congratulations.

You mean monsters who don't try to turn ZM into mincemeat and let him do whatever.

>you have team hero against team villain until the star of the show comes along to knock them the fuck out and advance the plot further.
So just like the Monster Association arc in the webcomic? I think there are some differences you're not mentioning.

>so maybe his problem was that Gums was too big to eat?

Food tub was bigger.

The raid is a "war arc", yeah. It's pretty funny that some people unironically complained about the tournament while saying they can't wait to see the raid.

Indeed. In the end it's just a matter of looking forward to seeing one's favorite characters and particular moments on panel.

More importantly, isn't
>you have team hero against team villain until the star of the show comes along to knock them the fuck out
every battle in every battle manga ever?

Ugh...it's so cringe when smurf samefags for a compliment