All traps are trans

All traps are trans.

Attached: asstolfo.png (900x1000, 740K)

By definition they are, yes.

All OP are faggots.

a thread died for this

How did you make that typo when the N and the P are so far apart on the keyboard?

Dam she's hot! Who is she??

Traps in anime started out as just extremely feminine males and have been that way. Don't try and force your disgusting western dick cutting agenda onto that.

Crossdressing doesn't make a trans. Don't assume the gender (dysphoria) of someone based on the clothes they wear.

Wait, what if they only do it on Friday nights?

NO!

And crossdressing alone doesn't make someone a trap.

So, are you going to post traps or what?

Attached: e431e79760539724bc5bb16d6c70533ad65ad9de.jpg (650x884, 429K)

40%

That's all Astolfo does and he's a "trap".

Traps aren't girls but you sure can't fuck them like one.

Attached: 1532096264210.png (764x1178, 752K)

>That's all Astolfo does
No, he also has the body for it.
Long pink hair, hairless body, comparatively short and small, ambiguous voice.
If Siegfried just wore a dress, he wouldn't be a trap, just a crossdresser.

>trap
boy that think's he's a boy but everyone else thinks is a girl
>trans
boy that thinks he's a girl but everyone else thinks is a boy

Attached: 1525798931850.jpg (2048x1365, 571K)

Attached: 1504980944259.gif (392x500, 382K)

Imagine touch Astolfo´s astolfo.

Attached: 1522540428666.jpg (1696x1199, 338K)

>By definition
A boy calling himself a boy? Isn't that the opposite of trans?

clothes don't have a genre.

>trap
A boy that passes as a girl either for sexual pleasure or the simple fun of it. Doesn't actually believe they're a girl

.>trans
A serious mental illness where someone hates their male body. They go to great lengths to change something they can't and refuse to accept their genetic identity.

i like to wear cute cosplays and female accessories because i like to feel cute

I'm working on a Daruku folder, taking screenshots, making stitches, and making webms, all for the sake of bringing this underrated chocolate trap back into people's attention.

Attached: 1539837290189.jpg (2261x1130, 412K)

stupid tripfag

this

i dont understand why is this so hard to comprehend, traps don't necessarily believe they are women but like dressing as one and fool men. being gay or not is another topic, liking a trap without knowing doesn't make you gay, but knowing is a trap makes you gay.

trans are people who they believe to be the opposite gender and be referred as that and that's fine with me. a trans is not a trap and viceversa but apparently trans find an issue with traps for some reason

Friendly reminder that self-inserting as the trap isn't gay.

>apparently trans find an issue with traps for some reason
Because they believe "trap" is a hateful term used against trans people. They're also mentally ill and love to steal characters to use them as symbols. Like anime traps or genderswaps. Trans "people" find an issue anywhere they can find one.

Stop responding to low tier bait, newfaggots.

Attached: sage_too.png (670x670, 32K)

i never understand that about people, why joining a community if you gonna start finding things as hateful? same thing happened with videogames and comics and now they are doing it with manga and anime

That and the fact that some actually called themselves traps and due to the fact there are trans people out there that try to sleep around without telling the person they are trying to fuck. That makes some people feel "tricked" and because traps "trick" people they somehow logic it into traps = trans, when it does not.

Attached: Consider the following.png (197x169, 30K)

I like to be a trap so what

It lets them feel power over others by forcing them to go a long with their social mores.
They also tend to need to feel validated constantly so they seek out things to make "trans".