RIP accelspammer

RIP accelspammer

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 26 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.05_[2019.04.06_00.16.22].jpg (1280x720, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fcko1979
youtube.com/watch?v=DhomYyS_hKQ
twitter.com/KAMACHI_KA/status/1114148788933808128
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We need a second coming

This season was confusing. Not as confusing as Tokyo Ghoul, but still very confusing.

Attached: heard_enough.gif (300x169, 1.75M)

Every light in the sky is a proxy.

Don’t worry. We have MP now. Now and forever.

And Index too!

The hero we don't deserve but the one we need right now.

The one who ascended the circle of shitposting

I can't believe KamijouTouma is fucking de-Oh.

Attached: mpv-shot0014.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

I can't believe Accelerator is fucking dead.

Attached: Index_v22_216.jpg (1120x1600, 328K)

La persona superiore a mods

twitter.com/fcko1979
He's the one who works for Warner and represents them at each event. He's right now answering questions regarding the season and even though he was vague, he apologized for the 2 cour limit, too.

But MP represents the evil and would never risk her life to save loli's

She would literally drown index

MP is actually pretty cool nowadays.
Or maybe i've just been more ok with her after having to deal with two to three Yea Forums-kuns every friday.

Nah, MP self inserts as Index, she's a useless cunt just like her. She'd drown someone like Birdway who actually accomplishes things out of jealousy
>Still hasnt noticed that MP suspiciously shows up every time the shitposters leave

She IS the Yea Forums-kuns, or atleast some of them anyway. She'll slipped up and admitted as much

>MP is actually pretty cool nowadays.
t. MP

Dont be too sure

Attached: MP considers drowning an option.png (1423x584, 121K)

MP is actually always around during the evening/night, I don't think she's here for the threads right after the episode airs.

She was probably baiting. The Yea Forums-kuns are very obviously just faggots from Yea Forums doing low effort shitposting like they do in their hometown, MP's autism is of a higher grade.

The fact that we need a shithead like accelspammer to come back shows how bad things are.

Attached: TBC.jpg (1920x3240, 1.51M)

>Forgot the time MP stayed shitposting for nearly 23 hours straight
MP shows up whenever she wants.

>Map is actually pretty cool nowdays
Fuck no. She's always stirring retarded fanbase wars. Fuck her and her railgun

Perfect.

This was a sweet scene though. The tone is totally off in the meme as a result

So I'm a shitposter if I think season 3 sucked?

user, she doesnt sleep for more than 3 hours. And she has been caught using the same vocabulary as Yea Forumsfags. And shes always absent the second that any other shitposter comes along. Its too much coincidence.

AAAAA SHE'S SO AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAA.png (1280x789, 1.05M)

Then who was it that decided 2 cours was the limit?

Clearly my bait for it worked though

Attached: 1260746334399.jpg (239x205, 9K)

Youre a shitposter for repeating the same thing over and over for 6 months

>pure accelspammer memorial thread turns into muh MP
fuck off you faggots
what's worse than this MP character is the faggots propping him up, calling him "she", giving him attention for such low effort posts

>I'm so gonna murder that degenerate.

That's because the Yea Forums-kuns never really stay longer than the friday + weekend.
But I've seen her be autistic with a newfag Yea Forumsposter once who was replying to her.

I just doubt someone with that high grade of autism is bothering with falseflagging.

Fucking kek, the OC Raildex has been pumping out lately has been on point

It could well have been him and others, it wouldnt mean he cant apologize and see that it didnt work out

*teleports behind you*

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 26 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.38_[2019.04.05_11.55.21].jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

Well, It's not like people are going to make a memmorial to a faggot like THK or some of the other shitposters.

Attached: [magic].jpg (320x320, 12K)

For anyone who wants to try

Attached: mash.jpg (1920x3240, 1.37M)

i love index

I'm not saying she's all of them, just that she definitely is some of them. She started doing it when people were really going hard on ignoring her, so she simply switches personas to start a shit storm because her default is too notorious

Finally after all the years I understand this pic and also that Yea Forums cup 2011 image when Yea Forums won the tournament.

Attached: 1426152415723.jpg (411x600, 101K)

Multiple Producers and sponsors work on this. So it can't only be him, he can vouch for it but as said, when you realize you fucked up, you own up to it.

Calling it a she literally gives in no further power, it used to piss her off and stuck because of the Kuroko similarities. You are right though, people should just ignore MP entirely.

greatest loss of the season

Attached: 2019040520542223.png (1920x1080, 989K)

guys i dont really understand what happened for cour 2 can you please explain to m

No. You're a shitposter for:
>shill!
>pretenditsgoodfag
>ha NTkeks
>OTKEKS
>S3 Never!
>NT never happening
>Source: dude trust me
>2ez
>I win
>2 cents has been deposited into your Kadokawa account
>cope
>was shit

I'm going all out
>umidori's dozens of arms
>hammer throw and kanzaki legging it
>cindrillon dance/running
>probably will be censored but Marian's body horror
>Byouri's wild transformations
>Olly and fiamma vs othinus
>frualien
>birdway vs touma and Mikoto vs Brun
>Tsuchi vs the world
>Seria's big forehead
>Rensa wings
>roaches
>dragon
>all those cool sounding gremlin magicians we never got designs for
>Othinus getting sick of small fights
>NT9
>Almighty
>Dáinsleif unsheathed
>saint beatdown
>the call that saved Misaki
>cutest kuma
>Frenda's present
>oh hoi
>mie-chan
>mikoto getting btfo
>neck crack
>harem acceptor and I hope he says it in english
>barefoot mass murderer
>dog's life
>magic god rumble
>chimera
>Touma vs kamisato faction
>ghost posting
>maika doing shit for a change
>wall/wing
>spiritual tripping
>Coronzola
>booby trapped waifus
>childish insults
>poor little demon
>hazzards
>divine backseat drivers
>Welcome to london..............
>Nics everblind
>trash made flesh
>the golden
>tickling
>home alone starring Aliester, touma, and accel
>heretics doing a jesus fight
>Neph and Niang save the day
>O MY THIRD TREE
>Anna and her expensive chair
>Fish eggs
>Flaming sword

Attached: 1543854924046.png (367x314, 110K)

We need a Raildexfag to take over and bring out Accel's full goalie potential

>Accel pushes back the Axis with his newtype powers

Attached: Index CCA.png (1280x720, 1.34M)

>hey we want to animate whole OT so we can finally catch up to NT
>we need atleast 3 cours for this
>best I can give you is 2 famlam

most likeley they didnt want to waste too much money on something that have been on hold for 7 years. not knowing how fans will eat it up.

when will he adopt mikoto, marry mikoto and then produce more mikotos?

Great.

I don’t even know who is in charge of the team to begin with, or when the matches are. Feels like it’s a waste of time regardless for the Yea Forums team.

>Remembers everblind
>doesnt remember st shitposter
Isnt it sad germaine? Also reminder agnese saved the world

Based

Attached: Recharged.jpg (923x801, 165K)

No, you're a shitposter if you post that it sucked. It literally adds nothing to discussion and isn't funny.
>Kamijou-chan, you are man now, must make decision
>will you spend 3 hours in a plane to Academy City with Biribiri sperging out
>or will you risk death to go home with a loli

Now that you mention it I should have included the germaine defrag speech.

Eh, just saying something is bad isnt shitposting. Constantly swapping the topic to it and spamming and stirring the pot is though

How can accel be so cute?

Attached: 74064074_p10.png (2000x1500, 3.52M)

Damn I'm spoiled now. Having not watched the anime yet and only on OT21 now I thought Touma punches fiamma so hard he's thrown out from the star all the way into whatever snowy island the two blondes find him on.

>It CAN be helped
You dropped this

It all makes sense now

Attached: why is he so perfect.jpg (514x720, 47K)

Pretty good.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 06 [720p].mkv - 0007.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Attached: 74064074_p11.png (2000x1500, 3.02M)

Sleep tight little rabbit

Maybe later after a nap

>same face kamisatoanon made upon hearing lola got a bob cut

Guess I'm a shitposter then for not praising S3 like as a flawless adaptation that didn't disappoint.

Based Kamisatofag.

Crowley is the madest lad

Am I supposed to read the manga or the light novel in combination with the anime for more background story?

>Welcome back, Aleister, to the lower World, the realm of demons, gods and normal high school boys.

Attached: Semen Demen mode activated.jpg (1200x871, 106K)

Nah you're just a shitposter for repeating the same 5 things for 6 months straight.

A true general poster would be able to see past that at this point and appreciate that Raildex is back and Index S3 did the best it could on the money it got invested in it.

Attached: 1289682900826.jpg (503x493, 34K)

Please don't tell me this is yet another cut hair=character development thing.

Manga up until it stops (only on the second arc of season 3), then LNs

Light novel. The manga has nice art but skips entire arcs

No. It was more of a lets make you Voldemort in Harry Potter Movie 1 so you can't do much.

Nope, Aleister cut her hair to make Coronzon stuck in his now short hair for as long as he wishes

They completely butchered this scene. There was barely any emotion in it. Infact it felt as though there was none at all. In the novel you had it say that at the end of it you could only hear Mikoto's cries as they flew further away from the fortress and the anime there wasn't even a hint of despair. I'm really starting to despise this director.

I was talking about the hat user

At least it isn't standard character development = suddenly loli thing.

Sorry bro

Attached: 1544629133560.png (490x584, 376K)

LN alone is fine or you could just follow the pace of the manga (for S3 arcs). Right now it's on Chapter 2 of Arc 2 for Season 3.

It was literally to nerf her

So... Was Fiamma plan retarded from the start or it was somewhat workable in theory?

Nishi is an indexfag. You should have realized that he would ruin it as he only wants to make Index's scenes any good.

Anime only here, I have no fucking idea what happened. Though it ended as expected, with Touma punching random characters.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 13 [720p].mkv - 0004.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

>did the best they could
Except they didn't, and pacing was a bigger problem than budget.
I mean, I liked it, but I'm not gonna let you lie like that.
Do all three faggot.

It's perfectly workable. The only thing in its way was the twist that something was already using IB as a vessel. Aleister just said that he's only using an updated format of Fiamma's plan.

Pretty workable, Crowley even commends him on it, he just fucks up the format

And all is good in this world now

Attached: 1538785076682.jpg (640x413, 47K)

Never again.

Attached: accelerentortext.jpg (680x2976, 508K)

>there wasn't even a hint of despair
Watch the scene again, and then the gekota scene, and try to say that with a straight face

Yeah, how dare people criticize a masterpiece like S3, especially more than once.

First, Raildex threads were never gone. Second, LN > anime. Third, good posters wouldn't blindly stoop to being fanboys who can't learn to criticize what is bad in the anime adaptation, which has been a thing since S1.

It was absolutely doable and it's like 95% of what Crowley's plan is overall. But the 5% makes a big difference, one of them being IB is not his and what lies inside is what's important. Alongside the fact that he cannot view it under the Cross Worship otherwise it won't work.

Id gladly take it over current Yea Forums, just to put normalfaggot pepe/wojak spammers in check

There was though?

why is aleister so fucking lazy?
it took him 3 seasons to just get out of his shitty water tank

No, not what I said. I said repeating the same thing in almost every fucking thread for SIX MONTHS, then wondering why people didnt want to hear it any more. People openly admit that this season could have been better but you really dont ave to spend 5 hours every thread saying the same thing about the same failings and arriving to the same conclusion only to do it next thread.

EVERYTHING.
44 VOLUMES.
FIVE MANGAS.
THE MOVIE.
INUMEROUS SIDE MATERIAL.
I THINK TWO GAMES TOO.

Attached: Index anniversary.jpg (2000x1408, 752K)

>disliking Gekotaposters
You need to leave.

>people being tired of the same shitposts every day means everyone thinks its flawless
Yikes!

>he thinks Aleister left the tube
Oh that's right the possibilities can't get foreshadowed now

railgun
ab
index
accel
what's the fifth manga?

More like you try to watch the scene and try reading that part of the novel, then you'll see.

Mikoto please

Reminder that Aleister never got laid as a loli

idol accel
nichijou index
Virtual on x index

When I meant gone I was talking about OC, having a new episode to discuss each week and not the NT book that the rest of anons have lived on since 2013.

about posters I sort of agreed up untill episode 12 and then I stopped caring,
at this point you have been critiziting an anime adaption for almost half a year. Yes it could have been better but unless you go and tell that to the directors in japan still shittalking about it in the general does nothing except bring a bad attitude instead of trying to do something good out of it, ea OC

Attached: turntozero.png (1113x1080, 68K)

VO or Accel Idol I presume

It really was underwhelming

Idol Accel.
Virtual on.

TELL ME ABOUT ALEISTER
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE GOWN

Attached: 101452.jpg (225x350, 30K)

Paying respects to Kazakiri who never gets to do anything ever again.

Attached: D1JLJX2UcAYPK9l.jpg orig.jpg (1500x1000, 285K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DhomYyS_hKQ

What does this make you feel?

Attached: 1431490666332.jpg (1000x1000, 389K)

I love her and her tits

To the user who made this, where did you find an upscaled image of the Qlipoth?
You have the template?

Attached: Trees.jpg (746x1438, 324K)

What was the best arc name?

So would Mamoru Miyano fit as an VA for Thor

Fuck off

>2011
No fucking way, how long have I been here?

How strong would Accel be as a space autist? Judau Level or higher?

>search Qliphoth on google
>545 appears after a while
Oh wow.

Attached: 545 appears.gif (400x300, 756K)

You explicitly implied, no even declared opinions that think S3 sucks = shitposter. And this notion of tacking that with repeated forced meme for hours to reinforce how it's shitposting is pure strawman. Most people don't do that. It's obvious you're just trying to be a fanboy stopping people from disliking a bad adaptation.

>same shitpost
>snitpost
Proving my point.

>I was talking about OC
Except that is not what you said. OC has nothing to do with Raildex being back at all.
>I sort of agreed up untill episode 12 and then I stopped caring,
Then why do you get riled up and even mad when other people still care to offer criticisms or express negative opinions because they are disappointed in the anime? Only fanboys get butthurt over that and treat that as shitposting. Yes, S3 has been completely disappointing save some scenes and visual direction, but what of it? I don't make it by day job to be autistic about it. But this idea that you can't think S3 is bad without being a shitposter is retarded.

> Crowley said it was good
Means it was semen in cakes tier nonsense in reality.

Attached: fuck crowley.png (1150x645, 1.07M)

did they forgot to draw the boobies

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 26 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.50_[2019.04.05_22.43.34].jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Basically. He said fuck his own plan now anyway.

Are we getting Index 4 or Railgun 3?

They made sure to draw Itsuwa's itsuwas tho

dumb demon

Railgun III is confirmed, NT Anime is heavily likely and implied.

He likes to feel a nice healthy breeze on his testicles and cunny

Railgun 3 and Accelerator's anime were both announced months ago.

>whynotboth.jpg

>Most people don't do that.
And most people arent shitposters, only a few loud minority. Obviously if you arent spamming it then the meme doesnt apply to you. Jesus, stop getting offended so easily

He is super busy running the city.

Yes

Well, we (at least the rational people) were discussing how they killed the momentum they wanted to build for ongoing seasons, but a nice final episode has everyone spamming asking for an NT anime so they definitely succeeded there.

Actually this. I was expecting for that sort of ridiculousness from my index

Real question. Which S3 meme is greatest?

Attached: Zero Leader.png (950x650, 1.21M)

Her face when her NT debut involves getting trashed by a floating oil barrel

To make the answer short about my edit
shitposters = same people who cry rivers that OPM 2 is handled by JC,

since quality was a big problem about S3 and will probably get the same posters typing the same shit but now about OPM 2

Aiwass is a secret chief

>Kazakiri
Her Mother\Father is missing\considered dead and her Father is about to nuke the planet with his rabid Eggs.
Poor daughteru is about to become an orphan and she doesn’t even know about it.

Attached: 341523124234.jpg (1280x985, 184K)

Reading the novel has nothing to do with you being too autistic to read facial expressions and the mood of a scene

Alright, you got me with that last panel.

Attached: wwwwwwwww.gif (636x360, 1.37M)

Can the person who did this episode draw NT? The flat colors look beautiful

Attached: 1554477170853.jpg (1920x1080, 413K)

Would you look at that

Attached: lips.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>retort meme with sarcasm that touched a nerve
>gets triggered responses to defend meme
More like fanboys are offended.

You mean the same posters who have been here since/lived through S1 who knows about J.C. Staff's notorious quality when it comes to butchered adaptation and can't into fluid animation? But, right, thinking S3 sucks makes one a shitposter. Welp.

Zero no zuri memes still got great potentials

Attached: 1293145774905.jpg (356x377, 34K)

Zero ni suri posting is probably the best meme to directly come from S3. The rest arent really S3 memes generally, more thread things. Happy Fiamma is my lifeblood though

Railgun3 was announce long ago with an official release date already. It's in about 3 months.

Accel anime was just an april fools joke that Yea Forums newbs didn't catch on because they were too busy posting skellys

The mood was butchered and you clearly haven't read the novel. That much is obvious now. The gekota scene was fine. Not perfect, but fine. The one before it was just bad. Again, go read it and you'll see what I mean, hopefully.

More like you are acting like a meme is super srs bnznis when it isn't.

It was zero ni suru?

>other memes
>on the level of >0 meme
Please

This

Attached: cutie.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

You will NEVER get through to a shill. They will say that the adaptation is perfect and has no flaws everytime.

I dont need to reread the scene to say that your statement about it not seeming like mikoto was confused and despairing over losing touma is bullshit

>it's just a meme, I wasn't serious
And yet you openly considered people who disagree with it are shitposters. Whatever you say.

IT*CLAP*WAS*CLAP*A*CLAP*JOKE
I´ve also been here since S1 aired and remember all the shitpost about S2 quality problems as well

but I really dont see the point of pointing that out at this point
Season 3 could have been great but getting disappointed should be no suprise to you at this point. We have both railgun and accel that will be great looking.

TL:DR Just be happy raildex anime is back

Attached: 1260135308777.jpg (490x521, 27K)

Suit yourself.

>Proclamation of War and Proclamation of Armistice were both adapted
>even in the same style so you can tell they fit together
Sometimes they do get things right.

Imagine that cute little mouth gently sucking on your cock!

Ollerus and Silvia sound great

No really dude. Its a joke. Not a dick. Dont take it so hard.

Being there since S1 is my point, and yet it's now considered shitposting because you can't dare make negative opinions about S3? Get real.

Liking the fact the anime project is back doesn't mean I have to forced myself to turn a blind eye to bad adaptations.

I always find it astounding how people can take even the most insignificant things personally and claim theyre being attacked.

He's telling you to stop acting like a cringey twat about it, ya cringey twat. Only women would throw a tantrum on Yea Forums about it, just say it's shit

Your words here contradict the posts you made earlier.

See , then apply yourself.

Oh shit, user's reputation is on the line

Jesus CHRIST. IT. WAS. A. JOKE. We are telling you its a joke. At this point you just WANT to be offended for the sake of it. Lets turn this around, what would YOU have put for the words then? What would you have put that indicated a shitposter in that small space? I guarantee anything you put, I can make a big stink about too. Maybe stop taking everything like a personal attack and just go "haha thats funny" or "oh I dont find that funny but whatever". Its not like the image is stopping you from expressing your opinions you over sensitive faggot. It's Yea Forums, grow some hair on your fucking ass and either stop taking shit so seriously or learn to ignore things you dont like.

Only animefags who haven't read the LN would seriously shill this shitty adaptation. Just saying.

saying x episode is bad for 24weeks straight really isnt contributing anything to the conversation

>now considered shitposting because you can't dare make negative opinions about S3
I think we can ALL agree Index S3 animation wise was bad/not what we wanted. But still pointing this out brings nothing new to the conversations, we all know and dont need to be reminded that
IN
EVERY
THREAD

>tfw NT4 is next season no matter how much they adapt

>user makes a throwaway joke for 5 minutes
>some guy has temper tantrum going WELL WHAT ABOUT THIS ANS THIS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
I guarantee that user was just having a fucking laugh and that it wasnt something designed to go against your sensibilities, honest.

Imagine if I called him a faggot

Attached: 1288532160415.jpg (404x368, 61K)

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again scroll down to type your little fucking meme face in a response to someone. Or maybe you don't even have to scroll down. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for Reddit gold, so all the comments are already expanded. Oh, and we all know the face. The "epic" smiling nose man, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Reddit posting about a three character emoticon. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic memer NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is ":^) :^) :^)." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

great I can't wait for its adaptation to be hot garbage and for revisionists to say "b-but it was always a bad volume!"

I cant wait for you to give me that evidence I asked for.

All I really want is the Railgun production to take over index,
heck even if half season is SOL with index and kazakiri im still sold

I bet misaki farts during sex

>heck even if half season is SOL with index and kazakiri im still sold
Nope, nobody wants that except you

>triggered as fuck
>damage control
Nice one. The fact that this is Yea Forums after all and criticizing Index anime has been the norm since S1 helps my point, not yours that calls that shitposting.

We already agreed most people don't do anything of the sort like posting like an autist non-stop for hours every day all week, yet you have to create a sham argument just to justify your forced meme to sound right.
>I think we can ALL agree Index S3 animation wise was bad/not what we wanted.
The animation is one of the reasons, not the only reason. But like previous seasons, most should naturally agree that this season is bad too as expected. And yet, fanboys, who most probably are anime-onlyfags, get defensive just people people discuss what is already known and accepted by most.

Why are they even surprised about Crowley being alive? Didn't Stiyl visit Crowley in some earlier season?

Attached: crowley alive.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

what the fuck are you talking about?

Speak for yourself fag but I'd rather hear user's theory about Nuitkoto for the 100th time than discuss why the anime is shit, as if this conversation hasn't been around for 7-8 years now. It's drivel once you repeat it every day.

I wish we had more YUUSENSURU.

Yup, but he thought it was someone else. Aleister was recorded as being dead back in WW2, so it'd be weird if a master of magic who died 70+ years ago to be in charge of a city of science. Lola suspected it was him from the start though, this was confirmation

He did not know that it is *that* Aleister Crowley.

Who voiced Silvia?

> Lola suspected
Dude never even hide his name, isn't he, lmao. No need to be a detective to figure this one out.

Anime original scene ruined the season

NT4 was always really controversial at the time though, opinions only got mostly positive as time passed.

Crowley isn't a rare name user.

Kobayashi Yu

Attached: 1554050734442.png (224x167, 36K)

They just thought he was mocking the magic side.

Hope no one feels targeted for this one

Attached: kek.jpg (1920x3240, 1.56M)

Stiyl is also only 14, although even if Stiyl thought he was him, there was no way to prove it anyways. Lola wouldn't even know by his voice, since it's always distorted.

>has to use Fate seiyuu to try and remain relevant
Raildex, everyone.

Attached: smug.png (750x750, 647K)

Good for you. Now, show me these conversations that are repeated every day to the point of drivel rather than people wanting more and their favorite scenes to be different/done justice in the anime that leads to criticisms.

I don't like you

Attached: 1500571154454.png (624x532, 230K)

Dumb retarded Jannu poster, Raildex has always had Fate seiyuus.

Why was it controversial? Was it because it was Battle Royale-like in terms of new characters?

Are you that much of a newfag to anime and Yea Forums that you think her career started with Fate.

You know what I don't even want to bother with this one, this is dumb

Fucking CRINGE, go back to redd*t jannufag

People were mad it was better than their weird precious BR

Attached: Every day until you like it.jpg (453x640, 84K)

I like it, but this is the wrong thread for you seiba

Attached: 1532625702783.jpg (543x516, 51K)

Dont worry guys, I fixed it so that it specifically included the full intent of the poster so that those with autism can understand and wont get tiggered

Attached: TBC fixd.png (1920x3240, 3.85M)

Fucking KEK

It's me, Smugway!

Attached: SMUGWAY.png (1121x591, 526K)

Lel

NT4 perspectives were weird, the whole book was pretty experimental
sorry but can you explain it again slowly

I'm gonna kiss her and there's nothing she can do to stop me!

Attached: Top kek.jpg (960x640, 86K)

Hooray for another character that was cool at first but quickly degraded into another Touma orbiter!

I'm not sure why you tagged me

>Schneizel just made an illegal move
Fucking kek got me good

Attached: 1287332657159.jpg (253x254, 27K)

Have you missed the "one king – many likes" show?

>Smugway -> Brideway -> Breedway
The evolution line of Birdway.

>Schneizel just made an illegal move in chess

Attached: 1552501767259.jpg (500x553, 33K)

You said Dicks and im offended about penises

accelspammer was the best

Attached: 1424390060669.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>He thinks anyone voicing fate originated from it
Shit/Stay Shit everybody.

Satenposters are the worst

yeah wrong post

WHO THE FUCK MAKES AN ILLEGAL MOVE ON 2019

So now we wait another 5 years for the next season?

Attached: othinus.jpg (3507x4960, 849K)

>when will they learn
Always fucking gets me dont know why
>Schneizel just made an illegal move in chess
You fucker

Attached: 1550703451037.jpg (286x286, 17K)

Attached: NANISORE.jpg (278x264, 40K)

Some light comes from the past

What's the consensus on this episode? I've been skipping threads since around episode 22. I feel a lot more forgiving towards 26 since it didn't look like it fell out of my ass. It's a wonder what keeping the character art consistently high quality and on-model can do for the feel of an episode.
>White Wings scene was really good until it didn't actually show him blocking anything, still good prior to that.
>Fiamma punch looked great, maybe a bit overboard on the wind effects
>Gabe didn't look like shit for the first time
>Gabe punch was a bit odd, but I didn't hate it
>Fiamma/Aleister scene was great, I loved the way they made it feel weird without explicitly stating that something weird was going on with Aleister being in two places at once.
>Accelerator's switch toggle thing looked pretty odd
>Birdway rescuing Touma really wasn't needed, not sure why they did that
On balance, I liked it. It's a shame they didn't all look like that.

>Yuiitsu is gonna be animated next season

Attached: 1260266090388.jpg (582x579, 36K)

This is at the same level as that stick figure comic from a week ago

Attached: 1545280413197.jpg (346x518, 56K)

most likley to tease for a upcoming new season. But yea takes off the edge the orginal gave when it first came around "killing" touma

Attached: 1541732108589.jpg (1920x3240, 1.44M)

>making edits for everyone to laugh about instead of dragging the meta discussion in circles until the end of the thread
How dare you. I'm proud of you fags

F-finally it's over
IM SCREAMING FUCK NISHIKORIIIIIIIIIII AND J.C STAFFF

Attached: 9430958495944034.jpg (1024x620, 129K)

I finished catching up, what the fuck is the fish egg arm? Is it some overpowered secret esper power? Imagine breaker didn't hide that shit 100 years ago when it was an arrow

Nishikori fucked it up

>Othinus is Odin
>Aleister is Aleister
>Thor is Mikoto
>Mikoto is a Kong
>Accel is Yuriko
Sasuga Touma.

Attached: 1539522916857.png (870x940, 641K)

We're a little slow, but we learn eventually

Attached: Level 5's.png (326x383, 85K)

Connect the dots user. Aleister and Anna called it The One Who Purifies God and Slays Demons. Just like how Fiamma wanted to use IB as a vessel for his arm to maximize output, something was already using IB as a vessel to grow. Aiwass said it needs to be purified, and that Aleister is cutting corners with it. And finally,
>“Anyway, I ended up on a century-long detour, but I am glad I made it in time for this moment.”
That thing is way crazier than any esper power, and IT has been evolving, as Touma speculated in NT15's prologue.

Attached: 739dfed8114367d3ded82041cae3751d.jpg (560x431, 68K)

So is the season over or is there more?

It's over, Accel in summer and Railgun in fall

The season is over. You've got a 3 month break then 9 months of back-to-back Accelerailgun action.

Is this the hacker known as Yea Forums?

Its over
for now

Attached: 1264012552632.png (800x700, 53K)

>Didn't even get to meet Touma in all of London arc

A crying shame really

>They tried to make a stealth thread
Lmao raildexkeks, scared of something?

Attached: laughter.png (725x593, 651K)

Over for now. Come back in summer and fall for Accel and Railgun and NT next year.

Right? It was literally a meme image, which he saw, opened, immediately assumed was specifically about him, and got offended.

good one!

Attached: biribiri.jpg (500x637, 119K)

J-Jannuposter?

They specifically were searching for a "signature" or whatever, clearly he was hiding his life force or whatever

Attached: alistan btfo.png (2500x1500, 2.7M)

stupid /alter/cuck go back to playing your censored game

This suspiciously reminds me of the garbage FB tier IMAGEN-BREAKER posts. Go the fuck back and stay gone.

Who is Yea Forums-kun.

Why are you crying Jeannu?
Is it because your king sells her body for favors?
Or because you are next?

Attached: 1554144997257.png (410x451, 341K)

Bogeyman multiple people have been accused of.

FGO got censored?

Not really. This is Accelspammer tribute thread.

>thread has "accel" in the subject
>image from one of the most iconic moments in the franchise, from the episode that aired today
>stealth thread
Who needs to stealth when people are like you are too braindead to find a thread in plain sight

Demiya got bleached for the west

Anyone who uses shitty Yea Forums slang and memes is automatically Yea Forums-kun and not wanted.

Emiya Alter got changed because localizer thinks its raycisss

Abigail (tentacle loli) will get censored soon too

HE WAS A TRUE HUMAN BEING

Sorry im not that guy, just someone who lurks and wish to create OC I see fit.
But you knowing about some fb club memer worries me more.

Attached: 3f611b2e1a7f78768f4cca21d2dd6049.jpg (650x679, 158K)

Anyone using Yea Forums slang is Yea Forums-kun. There's no place for it here.

Underrated

Attached: 1529020509815.jpg (310x310, 18K)

I want Lilith to die in Aleister's arms

Attached: 4590656.jpg (811x1059, 170K)

Attached: B&R.jpg (750x537, 112K)

If accelerator is dead then kekine is now truly the #1

Attached: toaru sasuga number kakine accel.jpg (779x333, 65K)

This needs and edit where Misakafags are Mexicans and Gekota is Pepe

Post your top 3 scenes from index 3.
Beef or Fish
Zero ni Suru
Accel punching the shit out of Kakine

>You have the template?
Use reverse image search

Attached: golden-dawn-grades-tree-of-life.jpg (373x719, 124K)

>Misakafags
*Misakifags.

I'm really liking the look of Accel's character designs. Hoping we might get updates for NT if they're willing to change them up a lot for a spin-off.

Attached: D3Zr2eBUEAAx7Jy.jpg large.jpg (706x1000, 185K)

Afrikan magicks when?

>Accel/Kakine
>White Wings
>Fiamma/Aleister

I did. That 373x719, user's image is 746x1438.

Fiamma eats too many doritos at once
Kakine vs Accelerator
Acqua's fastball special

Runner up: Ja jajaja Jaaaan

Attached: 1543587622801.jpg (1280x720, 477K)

I like how the girls look but Accel's face looks weird

Attached: 1538852058449.webm (1280x720, 388K)

Why would a big titted girl want a figure of a frog.

>starting

At least they're not retarded enough to bring back this staff again.

Right?

Attached: 1471236661458.gif (580x326, 1.97M)

Attached: (breathes in).jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Why would any girl want a figure of a frog?

It's an amphibian. It's not cute unless you're immature and have childish tastes.

This but unironically

>New Testament
OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: www.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

Attached: LOxAccel.jpg (599x465, 29K)

I watched it for all the cute girls.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 21 [720p].mkv - 0002.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

cute penguin

Same

Attached: 1549639560789.jpg (1276x720, 180K)

Niggers don't exist in the Toaruverse

Because is a mascot character that was specifically designed to be cute.

>J.C. Staff is doing not one, not two, but THREE shows in Summer season

Attached: fre.jpg (647x727, 168K)

Worst
TMW Kakine realized he's true #2 when Accel was just fucking around with him while protecting ALL THE PEOPLE
TMW Touma ACQUAINTANCE ZONED Misaka out of fighting Aqua

Dumb basedsboy

>Marian
>Sherry
>Kuroko

Attached: Kuro'd.png (600x656, 203K)

How can something so small and cuddly exist

Attached: smoll penguin.png (1917x1080, 3.43M)

>those eyes
It was Misaki controlling Lessar all along.

Only Latinos

If people just focus on bitching about the director/staff then they'll change one or both and give the new guys the same shitty schedule and tell them to finish up to NT10 in 2 cours. There was a lot of shit going on with the production, laying it at the feet of one specific element doesn't really do it justice. If they gave them time to make all the episodes look as nice as episode 26 and didn't force them to do 3 episodes per volume then I wouldn't mind this staff coming back, though it would be nice if WB/ASCII/whoever actually bought them a Chief Animation Director next time.

Accelerator is either getting the best adaptation or the worst, as in extreme QUALITY. There's no in-between.

Attached: 1487371640397.png (400x401, 77K)

Better than the 5 in winter

-Entire plane scene
-The entire sequence of Touma in the Star of Bethlehem after sending Fiamma out on the last pod up to punching Gabriel in the face
-Brief Kanzaki vs Acqua of the Back at the end of episode 8

This one is even smoller.

Attached: 1553015821746.jpg (800x900, 62K)

I ran it through waifu2x. I'm not the original user though.

Attached: golden-dawn-grades-tree-of-life_waifu2x_art_noise3_scale_tta_1.png (746x1438, 341K)

HE'S BACK
Aleister upside up
Black Wings "vs" LO

Do they make these wholesale? I want a british penguin

>Danmachi
>Isekai Mom
>Accel
I can't see Accel not getting shafted here

LMAO. Shit is based on nepotism/loyalty. They'll never change it unless Nishikiori moves to another studio or is caught with drugs and gets erased from history.

Thanks man, appreciate it.

>If you post that you didn't like Index III you're a shitposter
>If you post that you liked it it's all good
Literally redd*t.

Isekai mom already got the shaft, the PV looked generic as hell and it's not gonna be very popular

Not quite as cuddly though, Lessar has more useless meat on her though both are good in their own way.

LO is actually very cute with Gekota.

Can't say the same with a certain other Misaka

user telling it like it is.

They don't need a new character designer, if anything he needs to be more involved in production since he seems to be one of the most experienced guys there. I'm just hoping they change up the designs to something closer to the NT10 cover.

Beef or Fish.
Lessar chase.
Invisible Thing.

>NTcucks STILL in denial

Someone said it was confirmed by a big shot was it not?

Here you go friend

Not the guy you shouldn't be replying to, but "We want to do it" isn't really a confirmation. It means "Please buy more BDs".

All right.

Two big shots (Miki and the WB guy) said they want to do it, but that's not actual confirmation. It does mean that unless some bullshit "adult issues" pop up again or the people who buy Raildex stuff are collectively isekaid before Accel/Railgun/IF come out, we can be pretty sure it's happening.

Reminder that Lessar is canonically ovulating in this scene which means that she is pubescent or post pubescent and thus being attracted to her is not pedophilia.

>5000k i-is good gaiz ---raildexcucks
>Please buy the BDs or no NT ---people who actually matter
Looks like salesfag wins again.

That's from the Souma team after all. I'm willing to bet NT will have a pretty big shake up.

Considering they know, 2 Producers literally apologized and even had Miki mention it when he wasn't supposed to on the SAO stream, chances are highly likely. The staff wasn't the only problem though, the staff being thrown into the circumstances where they couldn't make anything work was also difficult.

>5k
EXPLAIN YOURSELF RAILDEXFAGS

Attached: i.jpg (320x320, 22K)

I'm pretty sure Lessar saying she wants to be knocked up is different from her saying that she's ovulating right that second. I feel like I would have remembered that.

How many anime actually got past that this season? Dont run away this time, answer.

>only 7 legitimate responses (8 if you count the poster)
>70 IPs
>89% of people in this thread literally have nothing good to say about Index III, not liking even one scene
The absolute fucking shanty town of this fanbase.

>o-other series did worst so my favorite series that is doing bad is actually doing good
The mental gymnastics on you faggots.

>You should be positive about garbage
lmfao

They'll just move the goalpost again.

Not salesfag but only 3 if I recall correctly, one of which is because of Granblue codes.

He's so fucking de-Oh.

Attached: correction.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Sure, one of the highest selling shows of the season, well above profit margin despite a literal perfect storm of shit that would have killed most series, and to top it all off, Index NT is basically confirmed as long as the other two shows wont bomb. And they wont so, Index NT soon! Isn't that awesome? Literal years of Raildex!

Lmao he said the exact same thing to you

You mean like how you keep moving the goalpost? I thought Index wasnt supposed to make a profit at all, yet somehow it was one of the highest selling that season, beating out jojo even. I'm waiting to hear your apology, please dont try to move the goalpost again

You're assuming too much, maybe they liked only two scenes and can't form a top three because of that.
If you want to see something really crazy, look at this . A whole bunch of named arcs in this series, some with multiple names even, and not a single person liked any of them!

>3
4 actually. How the fuck did Quintuplets sell so much?

Now thats a reach

>things Miki never said

>legitimate critic
>deflect with meme
Can't say I didn't expect it.

I will buy it when I get paid

Next he'll say "they never said that!" and then the usual "Source: dude trust me!"

>apologized
More like damaged control because everyone knew it was shit and then he put the blame on an "anonymous" producer that conveniently went somewhere else aka "we fucked up but we ain't telling you that and we won't apologize for it so we made up this bullshit story".

The only thing they did was acknowledged that the season had problems (because outright saying it was bad would make them admit they fucked up) and gave barely a reassurance that a sequel might be made IF people continue supporting the new upcoming anime, which is more of a threat (we know it's bad but you won't be getting anything else you stop buying the shit we're selling you despite no guarantees that it will be of good quality).

But he did user. And now a producer said so as well. And Season 3 had an NT lead in too. You just keep on losing, very sad. Make sure you dont run away from eating shit on livestream when we're watching Index NT in a year or so

Season 3 sucked

>legitimate
lol

No shit Sherlock

>tfw when salesposter was right

Fav scenes (top 3)
>Touma and Itsuwa teaming up on magic villain whose name I forgot
>Touma punching Accelerator in the face again
>Accelerator singing

Least favorite scenes:
Every single scene with Mikotoflat and Index.

Goddamn this episode was pretty damn good.

>lol
Says it all about you age, kiddo.

samefag

But he wasnt, see Still waiting for an apology

He is always right.

>inb4 the usual ESL retard posts his "I have seen the future nd we were on NT around 2026"

salescuck kept saying it wouldn't sell 4k and now that it's sold more he's doing damage control

>then he put the blame on an "anonymous" producer
That wasn't an anonymous Producer. It was NakayamaP and he did indeed leave for Aniplex during the time Index III should have happened and was the main caretaker of the Toaru Series. After that Geneon died and NBC Universal and Warner were in a rights issue due to the transition. He literally isn't wrong, there wasn't damage control. That also does not negate anything he said in the SAO stream.

This, except half of it was pretty damn trash.

I'm sure he will come back when we truly need him. I sure hope things never get that bad.
Still, I can't believe they made an anime about his life.

Especially any time Mikoto was on-screen.

>Index will flop
>Index wont make money

>UHHHHHH IT DOESNT COUNT THAT I WAS WRONG ON BOTH COUNTS AND THAT IT WAS ONE OF THE HIGHEST SELLING IN THE SEASON I'M STILL RIGHT YOU GUISE

Attached: 1446111321095.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Attached: OllerusHelpMe.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

Out of the official ones from a while back, "Fall of Academy City Arc" is definitely the best.

Any trash was due to weird choices with the way scenes were handled rather than it looking like shit, which was pretty refreshing imo.

>Raildexcucks seething this hard that the producers themselves outright admit that you need to buy more BDs
Nice goalpost moving.

It's great since it's official and not made up by the people in the wiki.

That and it's unironic pottery
>near the ending someone new breathes life into AC

>flopdex not floping
>shitdex making money
OHNOOONO
HAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1545933969158.png (132x132, 25K)

>teleports behind you
>nothing personnel kid
So did Fiamma imagine Aleister wielding a katana?

>cup
Why would you remind me of that, now I spent this entire scene laughing at the shitposting potential using it if Yea Forums advances and Yea Forums stays behind this spring.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 26 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.25_[2019.04.05_18.57.53].jpg (1280x720, 184K)

It's pretty retarded to call 10 different volumes with loose connections an "arc" Baka Tsuki's make more sense.

>Fiamma knew Aleister became a weeb
Deepest lore

I'm looking at pictures of index while taking a shit

Perfect metaphor for this series.

Really wasn't a loose connection at all. You need to reread those parts, they were a continuous story and even had a "Last time on New Testament" each time.

The BDs arent done moving mate. No shit they dont want people to suddenly not buy the last what, 4 or so still to release? What producer ever says "Alright good job guys, thats enough no more BDs please you dont need to buy any more!"

He never admitted anything like that though

Attached: ThereGoesMyHero.webm (852x480, 2.9M)

Kino

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 26 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_22.32_[2019.04.05_16.25.24].jpg (1920x1080, 630K)

Can you stop replying seriously. He's been at it for 4 months now and still hasn't checked into a mental hospital. Just let him samefag into oblivion or whatever.

Attached: I want to fuck Touma.jpg:large.jpg (800x800, 121K)

I started reading the light novels recently, up to volume 4. It's a lot more lewd and hilarious than the anime was.

> controlled by Fiamma
> bullied by Accel and Hyouka
> drained by Acqua
> dunked on by a giantass ship
> punched back into heaven by "normal" high school boy

Asides existing, she literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: bestgirl.png (1280x720, 642K)

Based
flopdexfags will seethe

Attached: 1535874267558.jpg (408x357, 49K)

Did you start from OT and NT?

I started from volume 1

The author wanted to lewder in the future but got cockblocked so he vented some frustration in the narration
>Kamijou decided he should really confiscate that from her, but the small size of the flash memory card worked against him. After they grabbed it back and forth for a while, she ultimately stuck it in a truly unbelievable place that prevented him from reaching for it. That isn’t much of explanation, you say? That’s because I can’t put the specifics here, dammit.

Attached: 1501251674472.jpg (640x360, 150K)

Gabe really had no idea what the fuck was going on at any point in time.

NT 7 is completely disconnected from Gremlin or Kamisato aside from a Yuuitsu cameo

>Cat eared Othinus
Cute

Just like anime-onlys

>Cat eared Othinus
Ugly

Othinus with fox ears in canon, when?

According to Kamachi, NT7 was the climax of the science side of Gremlin's arc, which is why NT8-10 are entirely magic

Yeah, as soon as you start looking for it you notice the books are pretty damn lewd
I dont think that was true frustration, it's just a funny line to say without actually going too far.

Attached: Kamachi discovers a love of cow tits.png (587x216, 21K)

Was the ending scene good?
I mean it foreshadowed NT

I liked it

I like to imagine he did originally put the specifics there before Miki noticed and said "KAMACHI NO".

Misaka is forcing you to marry her. How do you escape?

Attached: db0a838c3772042df6abd9e9653e9718.jpg (1000x1329, 186K)

can I go back to watching this or not
did it get better or worse

Gabe is a good girl, where's the anti-bully rangers when you need them?

Yeah I could nitpick it though
>no mention of Aeons
>no Anna
>no possibilities
>spoiling Touma is alive
>no ominous exit by Aiwass
It was well directed for once though, especially the Aleister part

No. It sabotaged the entire emotional climax of Mikoto's character arc. The least they could do is just have his scarf float around indicating that maybe he was still alive, but nope, gotta put that anime-original scene there to justify cramming 3 novels in 3 episodes.

Find Puma to draw her.

Kanzaki's mana is stored in her breasts. As the battle goes on and her mana supplies are depleted, her breasts get smaller.

To be fair, aeons was alluded to with the church comment.

And they did keep Aleister's voice the way it was, which is a overlap of different voices kinda

W-What happens if she doesn't fight for a while?

>marry her
>fake my death
>resurface months later with a cool mask and a new name.

Attached: 00065193c3f0cc07580930920c47c92a1480248361_full.jpg (640x350, 53K)

>It sabotaged the entire emotional climax of Mikoto's character arc.
Now this, I think is actually overreacting

It just slowly stores up until it reaches back to 100%. Faster if she drinks Conjured Water.

No i mean by cutting Anna you cut where he said that he became an existence akin to her where he can't be expressed by a single number anymore

If we take the anime as canon, this seems to confirm the theory that Gabe just needed a good IB punch to go back to heaven. It was formely a tool to deal with failed summonings, so that does make perfect sense.

Attached: The Exorcist Decides the Ending.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Why are you postin this again

>tfw Tekkadan got cloverfield'd

NT21 confirmed that Touma just sent her back

Attached: iwishiwasinmytube.png (1376x1080, 1.89M)

anyone

I don't think so. I agree with him. It was poorly directed/executed.

Take a guess

Attached: 1465399989208.jpg (214x359, 29K)

>the most breedable
>the most wifeable
>literally shouts 'baby' in her animation debut
>rescues Touma with her legs on display
>ends the season with smug, a final fuck you to all the haters who thought it S3 would never happen
>if NT is never animated, her face will be the last thing seen animated of the main series
There is no doubt she is the best.

Attached: 1536263892043.jpg (622x600, 118K)

it looked mediocre until this episode which looks good, if you're anime only good luck following the plot.

>the most breedable
already wrong with your first line

I think the point was
>Mikoto
>any semblance of a character arc

So what did Accel even do? He looked badass for his loli for a moment, flew up looking like he was going to do some shit, and then disappeared until the end of the episode.

So you really think revealing Touma is alive now instead of the literal first arc(and second arc) later down the line where Mikoto's worry becomes a gag regardless is ruining her "character arc"? I don't really think her feeling like shes useless changes here

He stopped the telesma from crashing down and killing everyone. The anime just showed him fly up and that's it

he flew into the shit, didn't know what happened and found himself knocked the fuck out on snow being recovered.

Tanked a good pew with his face.

The novel didn't show it either though.

Fiamma was about to dump all of heaven's built up magical energy on Earth, killing everyone in Europe/Asia. Accelerator flies into it and blocks it then gets picked up by AC.

speedwatcher-kun..

Yeah but you know damn well they could've shown it, there's no creative liberties to be had there. That's like saying all Touma punches should be skipped in NT.

>pretend it's good kun...

They took the time to show Gab being punched, I think the problem with that scene is that even when Accelerator tries to explain it he himself is like
>I dunno, it just worked

The ominous Aiwass scene was there

>The mass of golden power that was being taken in from above and stored underneath was mercilessly thrown downwards. Accelerator could feel the pressure on his cheek as a stinging numbness. Just like his white wings, that power truly was not a normal power. Most likely, his reflection would not work on it. It would just pierce straight through like when he had been defeated by Aiwass.
>But so what?
>Accelerator moved his white wings even more and his speed of ascent shot up. With no tricks up his sleeve, he headed straight for the falling golden mass. There was a slight smile on his lips.
>(I see.)
>Accelerator finally realized it.
>(So this is what a fight to protect something is like.)
>Immediately afterwards, the two massive powers clashed at an altitude of eight thousand meters.
It doesn't describe it in great detail, but I disagree that it "doesn't show it".

Attached: 1549042391902.png (1600x900, 1.08M)

The viewer knowing that Touma is alive doesnt change Mikoto not knowing he's alive. It's called dramatic irony, most people are able to separate their knowledge from a characters if they're not filthy self inserters.

That's literally the same exact thing that happened in the anime, except with a little more detail.

Attached: 1338200025204.png (411x600, 276K)

Can anyone even remotely control our girl Birdway?

Attached: 1553262636604.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

But most people who like Kamijou are self inserters.

I don't think it shows the "mass of golden power" very well. He just flies at the fortress which is glowing a bit and then there's rainbows everywhere.
>The mass of golden power that was being taken in from above and stored underneath was mercilessly thrown downwards
I kind of imagined it as a meteor looking thing, but a big beam would've worked too.

He didn't say he was going back to the pure world. In the anime he's just fucking around in AC still

Yeah, I feel like they could have shown "the two massive powers clashed at an altitude of eight thousand meters" in a better way than "Accelerator becomes a little star and crashes into the flying thing".

I hit up my number one negro Etzali and make an offer he can't refuse.

Raildex is such a fucking joke

>Cut to Carissa for expository dialogue
>pic related
what a dummy

Attached: Carissa.jpg (1920x1080, 854K)

>Gabriel: "I should have joined Lucifer at the beginning of Creation. Fuck my life."

Last Order a shit. Glad she's almost nonexistent now.

>even Fatefags, a fandom built from a fucking porn game with plots about rape worms and butts that are a great nightmare, is laughing
It hurts.

>tfw will never rape and impregnate Carissa

Attached: images.png (300x250, 4K)

She wouldn't know because clearly even the anime didn't know what Accel was supposed to get hit by.

Why not consensually impregnate Carissa?

You know what I'm gonna say to this.

(USER CRINGED AT THIS POST)

what if fisheggs is more aliens

Aleister.
Lola.
Breedway.
Ollerus.
Fiamma himself.
Index.
That’s the list of people in the area who had any idea what actually have happened.
5 Keikaku masters and a literal magic Google.
no bully.

Attached: 1554451566370.png (1600x900, 1005K)

Fish eggs is cute geotic demon lolis that Touma will need to catch like Pokemon.

What happened to her bra straps?

They missed Touma actually falling down the chasm vs Fiamma. That what prompted Fiamma's misfortune speech.

Yo! *ascends clonoth*

Attached: D3Zrs7nUYAAQajE.jpg (1200x919, 145K)

Add it to the they fucked up piggy bank

That would cut in with the time for the anime original scene of Touma actually being alive at the end.

Depressed NT Touma soon

Attached: 1039320302302.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

Yo! *refuses to break down

Attached: 1553478271880.png (600x1200, 658K)

The closer we get to NT the hotter he becomes.
I smell filthy fairy magic.

Attached: Hmm.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

It's all downhill from here for him

He split Russia at half!

Can't wait to see this face get punched.

A Certain Magical Index: The lives and wives of Kamijou Touma.

Saronia and Marian are the only girls he punches for a VERY long time

When you understand that IT will show up in every season of NT, other then Season 2

IT show up in NT 4, NT 13, NT 14, NT 15, NT 18 and NT 22 so far. 6/22

I'm glad its over

I can't wait to see her get drilled.

He punch Birdway in NT 6

Fiamma failed to save Index III in the end. ;_;

Attached: angry flomma.jpg (900x500, 64K)

IIRC, Othinus hears the creaking from the arm in NT9 near the end

Stiyl didn't job once the entire season.

Attached: you watching me watching you watching that other dude.jpg (544x1372, 218K)

We better get new staff and a director that actually care about the protagonist. Had enough with Nishikori handling Touma like shit and ruining his character with poor presentation, directing and execution.

Does Stiyl even show up in NT1-7?

yes but now he's getting thrown in the cuckshed of forgetten characters.

Not really. And Fall of AC arc was NT11-19 user

Reminder that LO is just pretending to like Accelerator but in reality she wants to be creampied by Touma so bad.

Nips think Kamachi suggested to end it like that for an anime based NT tie-in and I'm going to agree with it. They cut a lot of what Aleister said which foreshadows big things that happen in the 2nd half of NT, but it will be brought up again regardless.

I think he gets a mention in NT2.

Well he did show up at the beginning of Bongland's arc.
His corpse is now feeding the hawks.
#DivineJustice

Attached: 1554169585714.png (160x160, 32K)

>Reminder that Accelerator is just pretending to like LO but in reality he wants to be creampied by Touma so bad.
Fixed that for you.

At the rate Touma is getting handsome, NT9 will skip the pretense of being a god fight, and reveal itself as the desperate spaghetti spilling of a goddess that it really is. Yes this is all from NT9 while she's supposedly "opposing him"

Attached: Local Magic God doesn't know how to seduce normal high school boys.png (579x1282, 99K)

Reminder that Carissa is the only canon pure princess

She deserves a spanking from Knight Leader.

I can suggest an idea too but being Japanese doesn't make them more right. The director probably did it since s1 also had an anime original ending

Yeah but I still want to give Rimea a rimjob.

>“Um? Well, that would be because you and some other non-British forces were showing up. Three Academy City Level 5s and an A.A.A. were there. Although that puny little Imagine Breaker was killed pretty much instantly, so who knows how useful any of that would’ve been. Peh heh.”
>“………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………Oh?”
>“Okay, I just stepped on a landmine! And not just some anti-personnel or anti-tank one either!! This was clearly a nuclear landmine, so I am seriously sorry for what I said!!!!!!
Touma > Trash-waifu with tits so big she falls over.
Accel is done for.

Attached: Yuriko Transformation status - 40%.png (1277x711, 1.28M)

This isnt really anime original though

It's not about being Japanese, I said where it was coming from and I can see the reason. He attends the script meetings after all and communication is key. Since this is a story related one and meant to tie in better for the viewer, it definitely can be his suggestion on how to feature Birdway a bit more.

This is hardly AO.

>pressed against him, brought her cheek in close, and almost lightly bit his earlobe
You can't play that off as "just a prank" Othinus, the hell were you on

Glorious

Attached: index misaka ass2.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

Raika finally drawing someone other than shitty Kuroko

Attached: file.png (640x910, 836K)

If only AC didn't have a dress code. The students always look /fa/ as fuck without uniforms.

twitter.com/KAMACHI_KA/status/1114148788933808128
>Kamachi's (not ran by him personally) twitter account emphasizing it's the "end of the old series"

Yeah it was pointed out earlier. There are a ton more flags, but shitposters be shitposters. The episode speaks for itself that we're getting a continuation soon.

It's not about NT at this point, the idea of the franchise itself moving on from OT can imply a lot more than just an anime

Absolutely. Overall shift in everything and soft reboot in a lot of ways.

Please sit on my face Misaka!