Hanebado!

BADMINTION IS WAR!

CRUSH! SMASH!

Season 2 when?

Attached: t36y5fB.png (1366x768, 865K)

It’s was very dramatic but still a good show. I wouldn’t mind a season 2. Oh yea, and the animation was so good

imagine Ayanon fucking you while she contracts her pussy and literally milks your dick inside of her because you lost a match of badminton to her

>losing to a girl
cmon now

This show made a good job of making me root for the "villains" rather than the protagonist.

I hated that bitch, I just wanted more big titty tomboy

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hanebado! - 13 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.26_[2019.03.28_05.27.49].jpg (1920x1080, 587K)

Bukki is scaring me...

Ayanon a cute

Worst girl in the anime in both personality and design wise, at least the mom was hot.

I got hyped during episode one and then it became retarded, what a let down.

Plot towards the end was fucking retarded, what was the point of that blonde half sister? Also, mother's appearance singlehandedly ruined the show.

But you know what should've happened at the end? She beats her rival, walks towards her mother and breaks her racket, tell her to fuck off and fuck badminton.

What exactly did she mean by this?

Attached: 1535307843227.webm (1280x720, 458K)

She was the only interesting thing about Hanebado otherwise it would have been a generic sports show.

Attached: 1547246729853.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Nothing wrong with a generic sports show if skill and strategy actually mattered till the end, that's why I liked the ugly trainer dude.

Because it went full anime original and it has absolutely nothing to do with the manga

Sex with Ayanon.

Just read the manga, you faggots. It's much better in every way.

Oh wow it's that good?

Attached: __.webm (852x480, 593K)

It's better than the anime at least. The anime felt the need to turn Ayano into a bitch for some reason. I don't know what they were thinking but it's stupid all the same.

Anyway, just read the manga. Translation is up to chapter 45, ahead of the point the anime ended. But you should start from the beginning because the anime changed too much stuff.

Does she have autism?

>The anime felt the need to turn Ayano into a bitch for some reason
It did that to nearly every character.
I've got a feeling someone reading the raws who doesn't know Japanese would've done a more faithful adaption than they did.

Attached: Full episode worth of material.png (216x329, 71K)

Never seen this anime, but seen ton of her pics here on Yea Forums. Why does she always have the blank 100-Men-Fuck eyes? Was she a rape victim or something?

I can't read this shit. way too many texts.
Also, the matches and forced drama with boring characters are just not entertaining at all.
The only good thing about this garbage is Shiwahime. but she jobbed to Ayanon too.

She is pure.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hanebado! - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.43_[2018.08.26_17.39.42].jpg (1920x1080, 727K)

>Shiwahime jobbed to Ayanon to
Like hell she did. Ayano barely won that match.

Imagine Nagisa's sweaty ass cheeks slapping against your thighs as her tits bounce up and down from rewarding you for helping her practice after school.

What's happening in the manga and is tomboy still best girl?

>implying she ever was to begin with
Fail

I want to be her towel

She's the only reason I watched this show.

Eh? Harukana Receive was fun.

i want to be her toilet paper

I hope never since it shits on manga and basically a director's fanfic on his waifu Nagisa.

Nagisa best girl

Attached: 156534.jpg (1472x1875, 148K)

I loked the show until she forgave her mother. Her mother did not do a single thing to redeem herself, and only bothered contacting her real daughter because Cindy wanted it.

Still don't get how Nagisa struggled to beat Ayanon when she's bigger and stronger than her. Is size a non-factor in badminton or something?

Ayanon has much better reaction time and gaming sense. The only reason she lost is that she was psyched out and pushed into play offensively. If she kept playing her defensive style, she would have kicked Nagisa's ass.

It's like Viggo said in chapter 45. Ayano plays best when she doesn't think about winning or losing. When she just focuses on hitting the shuttlecock back, she because a monster.

*becomes a monster

It's animu bro, you see 45kg little girls beating grown men all the time and stuff

One of the best male badminton players is only 5ft7 so it isn't the biggest factor. In the men's game they usually make up for it with jump height.
Compared to other racket sports there are more times where low shots are required which doesn't benefit really tall players, even if they do have an advantage in smash angles.

Attached: HaneB02_086.jpg (995x1187, 126K)

This anime was fun but imagine actually liking or, even worse, playing badminton