Ubel Blatt

Heard it ended recently and was thinking of reading it. What are Yea Forums 's thoughts on this?

Attached: ubel blatt.jpg (879x1200, 218K)

It actually ended? How axed was it?

This shit finally ended? Thank god. It started out as an edgelord's laughable power fantasy, which sucked, and then turned into a banal good-vs-evil YA fantasy, which also sucked.

I love it even though my brain stopped understanding what the fuck happened after the Glenn guy is revived

Between the two, I preferred the first kind.

I only read the first couple of volumes, and it was genuinely one of the worst things I ever read.

It ended? Nice, time to read it in bulk.
I'd say it is very edgy and sexy. But I wished the MC took the barbarian girl and that other cute girl with a long hair to bed too.

After how it started, I expected the others to be taken too. It's been so long since I read any of it, but I don't think it ever really went back to including that as important content.

When you guys are done reading, please spoil the ending.

I really hope this artist can go back to making some more gb manga again

The ending was translated ? Last time I saw that 23 volumes were officially translated in my country.

I was honestly surprised that it was still ongoing. I remember reading it on onemanga back in like 2006.
I lost interest in it long ago but I remember it having some nice /ss/ in the first couple of chapters.

Attached: DuAMQSwWoAAEjUN.jpg (1024x1022, 72K)

the manga died the moment glenn died.

Berserk lite.

Berserk but with a relatable protagonist

You can do far, far better as far as dark fantasy goes, if you like that type of aesthetic and don't mind completely bland and cliche-ridden storytelling then you'll probably enjoy it, but I personally couldn't get over what a weak and uninteresting story it had, it felt like what happens when a manga writer gets pretty good at his art but never realizes all the ideas he had for a manga in high school really weren't good ideas.

I also noticed all the edgy and sexual themes for the most part gets dropped a few dozen chapters in as the story goes from generic dark fantasy to just a generic fantasy so if you were in it for the graphic violence or to see legal shota MC popping loli cherries and creaming MILF pussies left and right you'll be disappointed there too, the story comes off really strong with that kind of stuff then doesn't follow through.

Attached: 1462693629811.jpg (219x228, 28K)

I remember reading the first volumes, and outside of the art it was just a generic grimderp power fantasy. Still better than 95% of isekai shit, though.

Can us give some dark fantasy recommendations?

>Still better than 95% of isekai shit, though.
This.

>legal shota MC popping loli cherries and creaming MILF pussies left and right you'll be disappointed there too, the story comes off really strong with that kind of stuff then doesn't follow through.
any stories that do this justice?

Wasn't this like a discount Berserk or something at first?

Starts promising but eventually gets really dumb

I wish this was one of them. I was waiting for awhile since earlier chapters made it seem inevitable, but the ones that were needed most never came.