Does a worse final arc even exist

Does a worse final arc even exist.

Attached: 4285006-5504013981-juha-[1].jpg (781x699, 223K)

Yeah, Nanatsu no Taizai.

Bitch please

Attached: Captura.png (478x563, 250K)

Cope and Rent Free

Hai...that shit is even more rushed and ridiculous. A bastardized combination of the Bleach and Fairytail finales.

Yes, Naruto's 4th ninja war, Fairy Tail, Nanatsu no Taizai and probably more that I'm forgeting right now.

Shokugeki, if it's actually cancelled. It's Bleach without the Bankai at this point.

i dont know
does Buu arc count?
also I am Hero

Naruto's

Naruto but unironically

Had way more fun reading it then stuff like mentioned. The first 100 chapters or so,I thought were decent, but quickly went downhill. At least Askin was cool.

Why do so many successful, long running series have rushed, shitty endings?

I'm still seething over the way it's ending.
They made the Sinner and the Demon king a complete joke and a lot of other shit.

Usually due to health problems, wanting to end it already, or just lack of skills.

Fairy Tail, at least the Quincy arc had a nice introduction and some neat fights

I enjoyed Bleach's last arc.

Shokugeki no Soma's current arc is the worst final arc I've ever had the misfortune to read. Yuyu Hakushou's was fantastic by comparison. Bleach was weird, but not terrible. Naruto at least had the final payoff with Naruto and Sasuke fighting, even though they both survived. HunterXHunter had this weird incomplete mess but it was at least interesting. Shokugeki though introduced "super powers" that don't belong in the setting, cut all of the competitions to the point of absurdity, and sprung a tournament arc on us as the culmination. I can think of none worse.

It sad though, especially NNT since I was hoping that would go another 2 years

Yhwach was a cool as fuck enemy and it was funny how Kubo took all the plotlines he forgot about and tied them all together to make it look like he planned it since the beginning, like making Zangetsu the Quincy power within Ichigo to tie it back to Yhwach

Fuck you, you forced me to check and see if HXH ended and it turns out it's STILL going but on endless hiatus. I don't even read it, I've just been watching it be on near constant hiatus over the past 5 or so years in bemusement.

Doesn't Nakaba have blood canser or some shit?

He meant the anime.

>Nakaba is dying from japanese cold of the blood

That's sad

>google it
>turns out he's been in the hospital at least once a year for the past 4 years

What the fuck man if you're dying you shouldn't push yourself so hard

No, I meant the manga. Togashi will die before we get off the boat.

Thousand year blood war arc was great you fucking normalfag

Attached: 11469b082c6d257fe335363ef464f51fcaba0881562b5e3d244065cb7e575b10.jpg (710x461, 42K)

He wants to make his dream manga before dying. NNT was supposed to be a prologue for the Arthur manga

Because they try to keep milking it for as long as possible until it gets unbearably bad then gets cancelled immediately.

Toriko

Yu Yu Hakusho
this baffles me a lot, since it was easily the best battle shonen of the 90's

Reborn's, so bad most people for got it.

>Blocks you're path

Attached: Shitman island ass.jpg (755x775, 192K)

The reaason most series are long running is due to the author's lack of ability to end it, and when they do end it, it's rushed and half assed. Long running series don't end unless the plug is about to be pulled, which is why it's always bad, since it's never planned. OP, Case Closed, and over other extremely long running series will have a bad ending once they're forced to end, but they'll run as long as they're extremely profitable. Manga is a business first and foremost, mangaka's don't have the pride of real book authors (don't start with me you know what I mean, shit like young adult fiction is just the West's version of manga).

Final fight is going to be a davy back fight

At least Naruto is still running so it has all the time it needs to tie loose ends. Pierrot did a good job with the final post-war Shippuuden eps too.

Bleach, NnT and Fairy Tail ended up on a mess.

Authors have to walk a fine line. Make a good series end too early and you miss out on the money it could make, but dragging it out too long runs the risk of having to rush an ending and making everyone hate you forever.

You know this series is putrid dogshit when an entire epilogue and sequel can't address one thing the prequel horribly fucked up on.

its wierd. I might be the only one here but the first half or like 1/3rd of the final arc was really amazing. it had a lot of potential that was ruined