WataMote 154 Translation

Attached: watamote_c154_001.png (868x1236, 432K)

Other urls found in this thread:

futapo.futakuro.com/#server=may_b&mode=6_0&search=わたモテ&searchMode=0&kako=0
futapo.futakuro.com/#server=may_b&mode=6_0&search=わたモテ&searchMode=0&kako=1
nozomi.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/comic/1554369473/0-
youtube.com/watch?v=jlzEjXu6QGQ
maggiesensei.com/2015/08/18/how-to-use-the-suffix-「ね-ne-」/
watamote.fandom.com/wiki/WataMote_Volume_13_Omake
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: watamote_c154_002.png (868x1236, 163K)

Attached: watamote_c154_003.png (868x1236, 263K)

Attached: watamote_c154_004.png (868x1236, 232K)

Attached: watamote_c154_005.png (868x1236, 239K)

Attached: watamote_c154_006.png (868x1236, 243K)

Attached: watamote_c154_007.png (868x1236, 218K)

Attached: watamote_c154_008.png (868x1236, 154K)

Attached: watamote_c154_009.png (868x1236, 184K)

Attached: watamote_c154_010.png (868x1236, 202K)

and that's it! Yuri's autism finally saves the day for once. the tournament arc is over and our heroes placed third. even Ucchi showed up to cheer our little moyjo on. what will happen next? find out in two weeks! also, don't forget to thank world three. or not, I don't give a fuck.

Attached: watamote_c154_011.png (868x1236, 187K)

Fucking finally I've waited all day for this.
Thanks W3.

character growth, character growth everywhere!

>Futaki also drinking hers in the background
cute

why is there another emoji?

Yuri is a really cute retard.
A really really cute retard.

Kind of boring chapter overall but a necessary evil to finish the whole sports event. I'm still upset that we did not get a proper ending to Ucchis crybaby rude dyke arc though.

Attached: yuri nude.jpg (154x184, 13K)

Three weeks, 4/25

Three weeks you mean.

Emoji MK2 is surprisingly cute. And gotta love Asuka sticking like glue to Tomoko at the restaurant.

Attached: D3Qwv84U0AAAkkp.jpg (1032x729, 127K)

That's a pretty sudden way to introduce a new character. I wonder what this girl's deal will be?

The old one self destructed.

I haven't read this for a while, I kind of dropped out when it stopped being fun and started being female wish fullfillment.

t. speedreader
I don't think we'll see her in a while. They've also gotten the sudden idea to flesh out emoji mk.2's character and her placement in the gang.
I hope I'm wrong though, I don't think emoji mk.2 needs to be more than a joke character.

Attached: 1527429215777.jpg (560x401, 137K)

>Lording her one table tennis win over everyone else
>Playing spot the difference by herself while everybody else is talking
>Fucking mutilates the pizza she and Tomoko are sharing
Why is Yuri such a massive sperg.

She seems really close with Asuka so making her an ex-bestfriend or something like that would be weird but fair.

Thanks World Three.

Tamura a shit

>t. speedreader
actually, i haven't been reading for months, i just saw the last dump where emoji talked some shit in front of her friends

aw

Attached: Emoji_Mk2.png (174x209, 15K)

Tanigawa nico is a hack

Yes, and?

Why ex? It sounded like she was expecting Asuka to come watch her.

>if only mako was here..
It's nice to see Yuri opening to more people. Thanks W3.

>that pizza cutting
You enjoy that, Yuri. When my pizza comes I'll show you how to cut one properly.

depends. what else do you want?

Because she hasn't showed up or been mentioned until now.

Yea Forums is a Yuri board the character not the mental illness

How am I supposed to remember all these different characters?

Yuri is a yuri person.

. .
W

Gracias Mundo Tres

Lol, give glasses a break already

Yuri doesn't know what sex is. Mako is still teaching her fractions and the difference between hot water and cold water taps

Nico can do it fine

How can Ucchi even compete if she doesn't even try?

Yuri isn't that autistic, is she?

ok

>Tamura said shed come if you do, kuro

Fucking loser

Try reading the manga

She got uncomfortable and went to do the puzzle even if she's with Nemo and Tomoko

Such a tsundere.

Yuri is so tactless

>Tomoko trying to get Yuri to conform
>Yuri's autims wins out
Nice.

Attached: 1526238760753.jpg (1448x2048, 514K)

Why is there someone like you every damn thread?

I think she slid closer to Tomoko once the group started doing the quiz

Thanks W3.
>Every time she's with people she doesn't really know she stops trying to fit in at all

Attached: gah.jpg (719x254, 38K)

Tomoko's thing for three years was trying to conform and mostly failing in her first year

Yuri never tries but mostly got away with it because she's obscenely reserved

Thanks W3

Attached: 06a.jpg (416x358, 45K)

Yuri
>Acts like an autist with pizza cutting and playing find the diff. game
>starting to open up to other people

Fuuka
>a new girl to topple Asuka?

Minami
>cant catch a ball. dumb bitch

Overall good chapter ,thanks

Wait, is the anthology really missing three chapters?

Yuri is a confirmed pervert though.

>Yuri doesn't know what sex is

Attached: wholesome friendship.png (809x487, 317K)

>wanting her to be vulnerable with strangers

Tomoko or Mako has to protect this creature

Attached: __tamura_yuri_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_tomohi__sample-72cb92 (850x845, 140K)

Minami was pitching and Komi admitted it's her fault not to signal an intentional walk for the obviously athletic female

She is gonna get destroyed once she starts collegue

the athletic girl is going to win the tomokibowl and cuck komisomething isn't she

Attached: 1537848529323.jpg (500x597, 65K)

This has been bothering me since Tomoko's 3-day date. Tomoko seems like would manage just fine alone like how she has progressed so far but Yuri is a new case.

Attached: D2MA-qmU4AA0kfw.jpg (814x1067, 103K)

2chan:
わたモテスレ
futapo.futakuro.com/#server=may_b&mode=6_0&search=わたモテ&searchMode=0&kako=0

2chan Archive:
futapo.futakuro.com/#server=may_b&mode=6_0&search=わたモテ&searchMode=0&kako=1

5ch:
【谷川ニコ】私がモテないのはどう考えてもお前らが悪い! 喪459
nozomi.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/comic/1554369473/0-

What is she blushing at and why is she so hot

>and started being female wish fullfillment.
>all females are /u/

She's so cute

Attached: 2019-04-05 08_12_31-Window.jpg (284x319, 42K)

haha dumb fang is short and stupid

>Mako is Yuri's tard handler

Does Mako even cares about Yuri anymore?

>Watamote is going to change protagonists after graduation of Yuri trying to not be a complete autist

She can't keep getting away with it.

Attached: 1529119642491.jpg (1350x1800, 695K)

She still cant catch a ball

She's Tomoko's problem now

Attached: smugyuri.jpg (143x414, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jlzEjXu6QGQ

Attached: NuDSPby.png (880x832, 872K)

Tomoko's puss

Yuri-chan is the cutest autist

thanks W3

>three weeks
wake me when its here

Attached: HaQd2ZP.gif (576x454, 364K)

I feel like the girl to the left of Sayaka used to appear a lot as a background character

Attached: 1554393478437.jpg (1599x4653, 1.64M)

The cutest

Attached: 1554357809808.jpg (2000x2000, 164K)

Attached: qb.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Wait a minute!
Where's Yoshida?

Playing pachinko most likely.

Yoshida and pineapple weren't invited

Attached: 1554336773820.jpg (1200x848, 106K)

there's something in the water here

Didn't play ping pong.

Tell me Yea Forums what is Fuuka's deal?

Qt tomboy

W3 fucked up the reference. I'd say "not that I blame them", but they just straight up dropped the weird uOuHw thing from here.

Attached: the-end-of-goldfish-kingdom-22.png (600x800, 223K)

Attached: 1554382895176.jpg (763x1186, 284K)

No way in Hell I'm missing a chance to point out an End of Goldfish Kingdom reference when I see it. This is the second protagonist of the series, who Fumaki looks like. She loves shrimp and wants a shrimp as a pet. In the raw, Tomoko also says she looks like she'll say "uWoww" or something. This kid does that a lot.

Attached: the-end-of-goldfish-kingdom-24 (1).png (600x800, 186K)

I have no idea what you're trying to say

And so after getting forced to eat her cute pet wish as dinner, Futaki became strong and mature...

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-04 20-22-58.png (590x335, 161K)

I hope that Tomoko chains Yuri up in her room and forces her to learn how to open herself up emotionally to her friends.

Attached: 1547585095028.gif (360x263, 623K)

Why? I'm being petty clear.

Ah, you posted a fewseconds after I explained

They left each others on good terms.

@1866807XX
Imagine making this post every single thread since 2015

What's the raw again? Because
>I didn't see you during the match, Asuka.
Is a VERY different TL

[Continuity intensifies]

Spot the differences game has the Mangaka creatures in it.

Yeah this is just "(Asuka,) you weren't there for the match, huh?" And not an aggressive huh, of course. Just "ne"

Forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-05-09-40-16.png (1080x1920, 1.08M)

I bet their class is where majority of the hot and popular girls are

She has her hands full with keeping Yoshida out of trouble now.

Attached: 1544993533462.jpg (900x3600, 326K)

Is this why she cut the pizza that way? Shes telling Tomoko shes gona get murdered and stuff?

Man, didn't really expect to relate with Yuri in this page. You don't need to look to other people to pay attention to what they're doing. I'm a bit better now by I was like that, had difficult looking to people when talking to then, theirs eyes made me nervous. In a lot of situations I acted like I wasn't paying attention, when I was little (at least a was little unlike Yuri) the teacher frequently got mad at me because they thought I wasn't paying attention at all.

>Tomoko forces Yuri to talk to other people
>Tomoko then disappears from school for a few days
>eventually somebody finds her in a dumpster, in several trash bags
Don't fuck with Yuri, just saying.

Attached: 1512620757724.jpg (356x354, 56K)

i love yuri

Again, Yuri is an introvert who’s happy to be one but forced to do stuff with others she’s not comfortable with

Tomoko always wanted to be an extrovert, as seen with Yuu, but has legit difficulty in doing so after her gaming addiction period

aren't girls usually more jealous of the homewreckers rather than their target of affection?

"Usually" being the keyword here.

明日香 試合の時いなかったね
Asuka during the match you weren't there

>Yuri is finally opening to up to people in her own weird way just like Tomoko has been doing.

I love how both Tomoko and Yuri don't realize the former's influence on the latter and it just keeps happening anyway.

This is Nemo, she's best girl. That is all.

Attached: zSE1Da.png (372x430, 116K)

>socially adjusted Tomoko
Thanks, but I'll just stick with the original.

Attached: 1550376441180.jpg (775x830, 119K)

and seeing how she is on a first name basis with Asuka it can be inferred she's asking how come Asuka wasn't watching her match. Not really seeing anything to complain about in W3's translation

I wish Yoshida showed up more. It feels weird how she used to get as much of the limelight as Yuri or Nemo but now she's barely around relatively speaking.

Tomoko has pleb taste in anime. If you want a genki otaku that likes good SoL anime and would probably watch Hitoribocchi this season you have to go with Nemo.

I still keep to myself while paying attention to everything. It weirds people out because they don't think I'm listening but staring at people is annoying

The ne implies it's an observation, not at all a "why weren't you there", which now has people reading into what really is simply innocuous chatter.

She's been around in the background for a while, like how Asuka was a random background character for like 50 chapters before she had any plot relevance. Hell, just last chapter Komi-something did an analysis of her pitching.

She could be asking how come Asuka wasn't playing with her class's team too. Would be kind of weird not knowing she isn't on the team for all those matches though but it's possible. Safest translation would be the vague

>Yuri and Tomoko end up in different colleges
>Tomoko says Yuri has to befriend all her classmates or else they wont talk to each other anymore
>Tomoko believes this is harsh but necessary for Yuri's sake
>Yuri becomes college Bocchi

Attached: 004 (2)-1.png (520x795, 187K)

To be clear the closest in English would probably be "I noticed you weren't at the match" (casual tone). It's not an exact translation but it's the more normal way to say what she's saying in Japanese in English (literally "you weren't there, eh", with an implication of "where were you instead"

Yoshida asked Tomoko to call her whenever she wants to hang out so we'll get a Tomoko/Yoshida chapter eventually.

Why do i find asuka so attractive?

>talking about translations when he can't even understand a post in plain English and having autism.
>>seeing how she is on a first name basis with Asuka it can be inferred she's asking how come Asuka wasn't watching her match

Why do you think Asuka explained where she was? Because that's the natural flow of the conversation(though it could just be why Asuka wasn't in that match rather than watching)

Attached: 1554293022300.png (350x210, 49K)

That spin off Haruhi is also hot

cause youre a redblooded male

Attached: 1545371823317.jpg (636x900, 48K)

maggiesensei.com/2015/08/18/how-to-use-the-suffix-「ね-ne-」/

She reminds me of Kii for some reason

Get off Yea Forums Tomoko

I-is Futaki Kyuubei's avatar?

I think the problem stems from Tomoko and Yuri switching roles. Early on Tomoko was the weird one and Yuri was very passive. Now Tomoko is usually the one commenting on the absurdity around her while Yuri does strange things. The issue being that you can't really do Yoshida and Tomoko's dynamic with Yuri in place of Tomoko, so their group dynamic just kind of fell apart. Hence why Nemo and Asuka kind of replaced Yoshida in the main group.

Because she is

Attached: D2qlxnfU0AE3R3-.jpg (1004x2048, 287K)

She's a big girl

What weirds me the most is how Yuri always mentions her when talking about their "group" (Mako, Tomoko, Yoshida and Yuri), even though she's the one that shows up the less. Wish she had a bit more of development after the Disneyland arc like basically everyone else.

She actually is the biggest girl in the main cast

Attached: D3SvGj0UIAAaVJB.jpg (1600x2000, 149K)

Yuri is weird, I love her so much

stupid fang, she cannot into gang signs

Attached: cropped-blood-gang-signs.jpg (1024x341, 41K)

Does anyone know why some Yuri fanartists are associating Yuri with eating donuts?

Attached: D2qak_TVYAIItqe.jpg (1333x1000, 136K)

Well of course, she's not a nigger

Not having them playing a physical sport was a missed opportunity

Here's another

Attached: D2p_6BdU4AAzt_0.jpg (1032x1359, 140K)

They're both top tier enough to be seen with Minami

Attached: 1554357921861.jpg (600x600, 101K)

>focaccia

based, top tier taste. Would marry

Attached: D2V1FanUkAUOXJy.jpg (2000x1800, 365K)

>1.72 mt
>big

kek

Attached: D2WhxsyUwAAcufK.jpg (1457x2048, 436K)

Way bigger than the average Japanese female.

I hope this shuts up the fags who say
>Tomoko has totally grown as a person; she's learned to be herself around others and not give a shit!
No, she is just receiving inexplicable and inordinate amounts of attention from people who find her 'interesting'

well put

For a japanese girl that's pretty big

Attached: D2LFgxzU0AAoraP.jpg (1462x2048, 452K)

Wait, she's actually over 1 cm. of the average MALE height.

You say that but you're just saying what I said here So do you have autism? What?
Not sure what the point of this post is. huh? and eh? are synonymous with aren't you?/don't you?/some manner of confirmation, along with other uses. I know. Context here is as I've said, but Japanese DOES have an interrogative, one not being used here. I'm already seeing people misread this, hence my mentioning it. Lord knows we don't need MORE delusion in Watamote discussions

This is a waste of time as you cleary can't even understand english.

How so? One more time for the idiot user here
>you're just saying what I said here
>it can be inferred she's asking how come Asuka wasn't watching her match
>
>Why do you think Asuka explained where she was? Because that's the natural flow of the conversation
>literally "you weren't there, eh", with an implication of "where were you instead"

Well, user, she's best girl, and the true final boss.
It's time for an updated power ranking.

Attached: 1544683211191.png (503x688, 217K)

Nemo is getting cuter and cuter.

needed to be horns tho

Nemo you did that on purpose you bitch

I wonder what level of autism makes you think this is comprehensible in any way

Anyway here I'll walk you through the conversation
>and seeing how she is on a first name basis with Asuka it can be inferred she's asking how come Asuka wasn't watching her match. Not really seeing anything to complain about in W3's translation
My post explaining "How come you didn't come watch my match, Asuka?" isn't worth complaining about
>The ne implies it's an observation, not at all a "why weren't you there", which now has people reading into what really is simply innocuous chatter.
Your post going full autism and reading more into "How come you didn't come watch my match, Asuka?" than is meant, hilarious for a guy talking about delusions in Watamote discussions. Also a tell tale sign of an ESL. My next post explains it for your autistic ass and how it works as a translation
>>talking about translations when he can't even understand a post in plain English and having autism.
>Why do you think Asuka explained where she was? Because that's the natural flow of the conversation(though it could just be why Asuka wasn't in that match rather than watching)

Since I didn't refresh I missed
>To be clear the closest in English would probably be "I noticed you weren't at the match" (casual tone). It's not an exact translation but it's the more normal way to say what she's saying in Japanese in English (literally "you weren't there, eh", with an implication of "where were you instead"
Your post, which I didn't see while writing my reply up above, which you're somehow using to defend your post despite being in agreement with my post.

>DDT Coming to America was awesome
>new Watamote chapter with mega qt Futaki
Good day overall.

She's been a background character since at least the sports festival right after the Kyoto trip. This is what Nico does.

I'm not reading all that shit, but will note the irony is calling someone autistic and posting this.

I'll say this, I mentioned interrogative because that's what it was translated to, a direct question rather than an implication, and I wasn't really complaining so much as trying to point out that people were reading too much into it DUE to it being interrogative.

There is indeed a difference between.
>How come you didn't come to see me?
and
>You weren't at the match, eh?
You even agree with me so I don't really know, I gues you just want to argue.

Anyone have the image of Yuri wearing the 'Please be patient I have autism' hat?

>Also a tell tale sign of an ESL
user, what the actual fuck are you on about?

It's just one pedant who really hates W3 who has to spam both here and Reddit every time the translation isn't 1:1 with /u/'s because he wants to start translation drama.

There you go homie.

Attached: 1524127382284.png (700x1200, 400K)

Thanks user

>that isn't quite right
>MAN YOU REALLY HATE W3 HUH ALWAYS BITCHING ABOUT THEIR TRANSLATION
Okay.

In fact I never even said anything negative. Someone else implied something about it, I just pointed out it wasn't quite right

It's a reference to an obscure webcomic that W3 should've obviously understood because everyone knows obscure Japanese webcomics.

>. I'd say "not that I blame them",
As in I wouldn't expect them to know, but I was pointing out that they excised a portion of Tomoko's thoughts. Because they did. Sorry for pointing that out?

Tomboy>>>fuuka

>There is indeed a difference between.
>>How come you weren't at the match?
>and
>"you weren't there", with an implication of "where were you instead"

Attached: 06a.png (510x346, 242K)

Yeah, one is saying "Hey! You should be watching me!" and the other is "Huh, I expected you to be there. What were you up to?"
And people are indeed reading that as some implication of ex-BFFs or lovers.

ESL are like AI when it comes to reading. They are unable to process context, tone, or severity. Only an autistic extreme interpretation
For example

This post is thick with irony. You really don't seem to understand anything you read.

I bet you ague the temperature of lukewarm or what characters aren't loli

Make me.

Attached: thisslutsayin.png (203x209, 14K)

Why Yuri? Why?

THank you, W3. Also Kayo a best!

Attached: 1552671685012.jpg (681x893, 107K)

Attached: 1554350479322.jpg (1195x2048, 291K)

She's hypnotizing.

Attached: 1554416665427.png (292x219, 26K)

Attached: Minami's evil twin.png (1229x877, 531K)

What a mad man

Attached: 1554386438033.jpg (1200x675, 464K)

Remember to say "Thank you Sensei" for the new Tomoko.

I wonder if it'll be too long until we see the psycho again.

Attached: 1533185481174.png (575x800, 241K)

Totally different characters.
0_0 is a lesbian
owo is a gamer

This... is creepy, isn't?

I read this manga just now and I have to say that it sucks except for shrimp girl in ch4.

main girl is so fuckin' dumb I cannot believe

First time around? Enjoy your stay.

That's the point, she's a child.

The series is about innocence, like the innocence of toying with the lives of bugs or the innocence of thinking killing is wrong no matter what. Also this sort of "I DON'T WANT TO DO IT" shit happens with kids like her a LOT. Most of them have a shorter phase, but the series is obviously about a particularly devoted kid, that's all.

Asuka is good at softball because of her estranged friend who was not in the 3-5 team, she and asuka may be the same softball clud

Oh, I've see art collection before. This is more of an obsession.

not really, you've really not seen anything. That collage is simple as hell

Seriously, S2 anime when? Materials' quality since the end of S1 has only gone up and up.

I'd call it devotion and having time. Though it's kinda hard to do when the girl is on the main cast.

Attached: 1552802837033.png (95x236, 29K)

Can we have schooltrip yuri back instead, getting fucking tired of this autistic yuri

nice, it's been maybe a year and we're still getting "Yuri used to be different" posters who didn't notice that she was always a clingy, weird, standoffish loner

When is Katou and black hair katou gonna fuck?

Why don't you try going back and actually re-reading the school trip arc and you might notice how retardedly different she is. Fucking faggot

Oh no, he isn't self-aware

Got some names for me?

Attached: 1537840656042.png (2300x3840, 3.95M)

Tries to ignore the others
Wears headphones in class and ignores everyone
Is possessive of her friend

Not seeing the difference other than her talking to more people now

Cute

Attached: 1526254367180.png (513x939, 370K)

Yeah the only difference is that we've learned more about her, but we've always known what sort of person she is

NOPE.
She acted like a different person; she even smiled.
Try re-reading the Kyoto trip chapters; Yuri's personality was a DC Comics-tier retcon.

that's cause you have brain damage and you're retarded

Attached: 1524116399667.jpg (830x1200, 343K)

Ye.

Attached: 1493032936460.png (538x601, 179K)

Attached: 1484103041035.jpg (800x938, 453K)

The boyfriend

Attached: 1550894386326.jpg (348x344, 43K)

Tomoko wouldn't have had this problem if she had learned C instead.

First delete the names

Someone please kill Yuri already. Even fucking Tomoko has to tell her to stop being an autistic weirdo because she just won't stop being a cunt.

Attached: 1387692886213.png (291x300, 16K)

Attached: D3XMSJbUYAIK3Pf.jpg (1600x1200, 365K)

She busy hanging out with her real friends Fang and Yoshida

yeah m-mad man
did someone make one for Fang?

Finally, some Yuri character development.

I'd get into shit for that all the time too as a kid; I'd be listening and watching what someone was doing but not looking at them like an autist.

manga is basically a weirdo roulette so won't wait too long

it's normal characters who vanish almost all the time

Do high school girls really roll up their sleeves during sporting events? But people can see their armpit then. Kinda lewd.

But she was the one to cheer everyone up when they were feeling sad about coming in third

Attached: D3TFX_eU8AYj4CW.jpg (1000x576, 165K)

Finally..

Attached: yurifeelsnothing.png (364x444, 43K)

With Tomoko too far gone, only Yuri can save this manga now.

Attached: tamuradam.jpg (767x543, 272K)

What a bunch of female chads

What a couple of female chads

Attached: 1533676185589.jpg (1583x750, 890K)

Thank you

Not unless you post them all around your room.
This is actually my wallpaper.

Attached: 1524084090287.png (2300x3840, 3.44M)

God how did she propel herself from background character to named best girl so quickly.
I wonder how firm her thighs are.

Attached: wrongtheory.png (456x294, 120K)

Nice

Attached: 1545279972958.png (400x248, 44K)

you're wrong, which isn't so bad but you're making it by being salty over it
just stop yourself

>hiding her power level

Attached: 1554451993804.png (230x228, 46K)

Maybe that theory is true after all. Could she be Yuuka (first name) Kawamoto (last name)?

Attached: 1552511089633.png (2300x3840, 3.47M)

Fuuka*

Tomoki's siscon level was off the charts, no point in adding him..

Attached: Y10.png (802x488, 268K)

>Could she be
How could she not be..?

>saize

Attached: 1505995053513.png (475x470, 244K)

Personally I think it's more likely Kawamoto is the WcDonalds girl, since she had a rounder face and a shorter ponytail, more like Kawamoto than Fuuka.

>that one siscon user is still here after all these years
It's nice to know at least some things never change.

Glasses a cute

Why does she have flowers on the background?

So what's the last one?

Attached: 1554401486314.png (1200x578, 854K)

A second season wouldn't get close to the current stuff.

As long as it covers the Kyoto trip it would still be worth it.

I'm okay with S2 as long as they get a different studio.

Attached: 1526085375590.jpg (2732x2048, 484K)

I see Tomoko's shitty judgemental attitude still persists.

It's the i in Kids menu.

Attached: IMG_20190405_061240.jpg (2048x732, 332K)

Hm, didn't even search there..

Attached: 1515431574800.png (341x334, 163K)

these are ridiculously easy to solve if you just cross your eyes like you're trying to stare at stereoscopic porn

Attached: Untitled.png (2048x732, 2.04M)

I think she was trying to give her food before Asuka did.

Nothing like watching porn with your autistic friend

These two are made for each other

Attached: 85AE8677-AA78-4C8A-8CCA-902051998C92.png (758x410, 132K)

And yet you missed one..

Attached: 1554466467314.jpg (2048x732, 496K)

These girls seem familiar.

What kind of porn does she watch?

I remember when this manga wasn't boring dyke harem garbage. They should just hit Tomoko with a truck and send her to another world already. That way it can be even more like everything else Japan shits out these days.

Imagine what Futaki looks like when she orgasms.

Is it too late to go back..?

Yuri does not have to so smug about it.

There should be a chapter when Tomoko is violently raped and regresses back into a maladjusted wreck so we can have wacky hijinks stories again.

The pontytail girl is hot.

I can't say you're wrong but it was getting pretty stale right before it started switching. The yuribait actually makes the manga sell well, and it's Nico's only real seller. If they had another well-selling manga, I'd support axing Watamote, but that's not happening anytime soon.

>Boo
>What a moron
Ouch.

Obscenely generic taste

take me back

Attached: tomoko_kuroki__watamote__kill_me_now_wallpaper_by_god1sdead-d9uiu42.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

Finally the sports shenanigans are over. Time to get back to the usual Slice Of Life Comedy.

>Nemoto panel
>Flowers in the background
Cute.

>S2
No way. How would they handle the transition between Watamote and n/u/Watamote...?

>How would they handle the transition between Watamote and n/u/Watamote...?
Presumably the same way the manga did it.

What was wrong with the previous studio? They did a pretty good job.

Emoji mk 2 is making a cat face! That's kind of cute.

a new anime would ease that transition instead of the shock from lurking a manga episode right after watching the anime like it happens every month here

Nobodies is forcing you to read it. Yet you are crawling back to Watamote threads EACH. FUCKING. TIME. to say the same, very subjective spiel, that everybody, including people who don't like the new direction of the manga, is TIRED to listen to. What do you get out of that? Why bother?

By starting with the new beginning: the Kyoto arc. Maybe one or two episodes of spaghetti dropping to set the mood.

question for people who honestly think Watamote isn't about self-improvement or Kuroki being a dumb dyke: what was the point of this character?

Attached: 006.png (870x1236, 140K)

Anime artstyle wasnt very representative of Nico's artstyle.

So we could have twenty chapters of Tomoko lusting after Imae and masturbating to thoughts of her while she still has zero friends and can't talk to boys.

She already had Yuu-chan for her totally not gay moments.

Yuri is terrible at cutting pizza.

Attached: 22.gif (130x159, 4K)

>Because I'm not popular I'll go to therapy for the rest of my life.

She's growing up.

I didn't really relate that strongly with Tomoko from the start but I really relate with Yuri especially now. Anyone else feel the same?

You don't get it. If they would be doing an other 12 episodes, the transition would be right around the middle. That's a directional nightmare, so they obviously can't have that. So they either stretch out the remnants of Watamote for 12 episodes, or they skip it altogether and start with n/u/Watamote. All of these options sounds like a disaster and a guaranteed flop. Why would any studio go through with it?

You probably have undiagnosed autism user

Definitely.

Attached: 1532800064273.png (365x448, 40K)

/u/-watamote starts with emoji's paranoia after the kyoto trip, it starts as a joke but before you know it you were reading a yuri manga all along
same would happen with an anime, it's not abrupt at all

They coud have one or two episodes of ol' Watamote at first, then the kyoto arc, then some not-so-nu watamote episodes and finally they would keep the D*sney Land arc for an OVA movie or the next season.

The problem with making an S2 is that they have like a hundred chapters' worth of material to adapt before they'd even reach any of the actually popular stuff. Which means they'd have to either rush the hell out of it to reach the third year, or adapt the second year in full basically knowing it'll probably flop.

t. Silver Link.
Then go on, make it happen.

Wow they work fast

The Genshiken Nidaime anime skipped 3 of the best volumes of the original Genshiken and replaced them with like 3 frames of stills.

Nidaime sucked, also because of gay shit (Hato)

I kinda agree with Tomoko here. Yuri's "not giving a damn" attitude was out of place in the conversation.

The actual yuri is Ucchi's stuff. The yuribait is Asuka pandering

Nemoto keeps getting cuter.

The best timeline would be a two-cour season adapting up to the end of second year. The pre-field trip chapters are mostly episodic enough that you could easily afford to dedicate just a few episodes to the transition into second year, a few for all the Komi stuff, whatever other miscellaneous chapters in between, and then end the first cour on the field trip, which would leave plenty of time to adapt the rest of the second year pretty much in full.
Not that that would ever happen in a million years, but I can dream.

She's way better taste than foxface Asuka.

I've gotta admit, starting the season on Tomoko's second-year introduction speech and ending it on her third-year speech would be pretty kino.

What the fuck. She will be 100% surely be added to the harem. Arc when?

Only one Stacy is allowed in Tomoko's harem, Asuka and Fuuka will have to fight each other for the right to eat Tomoko out.

The only harem is the friendship harem. Take your goggles off.

Sex friendship.

girls can't have sex with each other

When the /u/ relay is activated, the shipperfags will pour through, and all you know will be destroyed.

If you had friends of the same sex you'd know your relationship with them isn't centred around them wanting to fuck you.

If you had friends at all you would know they aren't like friendship on anime and manga, fictional media.

user I...

ONLY TO BE REBUILT WITH FORBIDDEN LUUUV!!!

Attached: 1552267845605.png (1800x1500, 1.4M)

I'm so glad that Tomoko loves Asuka as a mother figure here. Very pure.

Asuka fags are the biggest cancer in Watamote

Were you groping your mom tits as a teenager too?

I'm glad Asuka will show Tomoko the ways of the adulthood like a good mother.

Attached: 1534377524200.jpg (1006x706, 114K)

Please do not sexualise Asuka. Her vagina is not for sex, it only pumps out babies for her to raise properly.

>Friends
I'll sit this one out. Let's just say I'm not the expert of this subject.

Attached: Depressed_smug.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

There was no warning, no reason given when /u/ turned against us. Only the gay girls. Only the shippingfaggotry.

Yuri is a reason in itself, I wouldn't expect you to understand, plebian. Now woe and despair as the world falls into a gigantic lesbian orgy!

Attached: 1550169770893.png (563x800, 498K)

Too many gay girls appeared in this manga. All that pain forced me to grow up. Even innocent foolish children will grow up in the face of pain. Until their thoughts and beliefs are the same as adults. Oh user, you are still merely a shippingfag. However I, my heart in endless pain have matured and become much more than a fag. Yes, I've grown from a fag to a god. And since I'm a god all my words and thoughts have become absolute. Poor user, you are still only a fag. It's not your fault if you don't understand, what I'm saying. Things that I couldn't see when I was a fag are clear to me now. I've realized that there are things I can do, that mortal shippers can not even dream of. Or to put it more simply I've evolved beyond shippers. At last, I'm going to put an end to this senseless shipping. This will be my sacred deed. I will use the Watamote gay girls to develop new forbidden ships. A ship of such magnitude that just one could destroy an entire fandom. They will be the most powerful, the ultimate forbidden ships. The world is already filled with shipping wars. So what's the quickest way to get fags to stop fighting each other, user? To each one of the waring fags I will hand out a forbidden shipping weapon. For once they have them, once they possess such a power, than they are bound to use it. Just think, tens of millions of ships will die instantly. And all mankind will quake in terror. All of humanity all the fags will learn what pain truly is. Fear would breed a strong aversion to shipping. Conflicts would cease. It can be said, that this world is still in the process of maturing. That it's still on a path to stability. Pain will make the world grow up. Just like it forced ME to grow up. In order for the world to develop to the point, where it can think and ship on it's own, it needs the help of a god's out. This world is still but a child you see. I believe in this fully, because I'm a pacifist god. Oh, I'm not joking, far from it. My vision is too important..

Attached: 1536109571455.jpg (480x852, 44K)

S2 couldn't follow the manga so closely, it would have to be adapted and condensed and treated like a completely new and independent show. Despite the short chapters, many of the arcs are so long they wouldn't fit into the previous format.

The first ep might have to blow through a lot of story in a sort of "all this stuff happened" fashion (ran into Komi, got friendly with Nemo, hounded by Ogino) so the school trip can be done right off the bat, and spend the rest of the time on Tomoko's new relationships.

No.
Most of the friendships shouldn't happen until MUCH later, a season 3 probably. If we want the transition to be smooth we NEED the Komiyama chapters adapted first.

>smooth
Good luck with that..

Attached: 1553922942682.png (862x1686, 676K)

The altering of the Watamote world was not subtle. It was like being hit with a brick. But the deep narrative between Tomoko and the mix of old and new crew, did a reasonable job of distracting us from how broken and disconnected the overall story felt.

Attached: 1553923481612.png (1523x884, 841K)

Oh it's this retard. All those characters were in play before disneyland

I'm not saying all of the relationships need to be rushed to fit everything in, it's a matter of focus. The Komiyama chapters are funny, but fandom was at its lowest ebb, so I'd save the war between those two for OVA 2.

Have to be realistic, the first anime bombed financially, and any remote chance of another one would be based on making it a completely different anime. Why would there need to be a smooth transition?

And, what of it?

That you're a retard who spouts
>broken and disconnected the overall story felt.
because you're stupid enough to think everything suddenly changed when it was a gradual buildup up since chapter 70

Because even if it bombed, it's fandom before and especially all the animeonlies were of a completely different caliber than they are now (AKA /r9k/ as opposed to /u/). A lot of people who read Watamote and watched the anime before it became much more /u/ need Komiyama to keep it going.
I'm honestly pretty mad nuWatamote happened in the first place, as it didn't seem like it would. It's so friendshippy now, there's too much focus on other characters aside from Tomoko herself. It's barely even about her anymore. I didn't even mind when it was Yuri/Yoshida/Tomoko/Mako but as time as gone on with Nemo and Asuka existing and propelling /u/ from subtext to outright baiting it's really started to grate on my nerves.

>gradual buildup
Re-read those chapters and try saying that again after it..

Attached: smugoko.png (870x854, 167K)

How so?

Hm, back then everyone called me crazy..

Attached: Untitled.png (1540x170, 50K)

Does anyone remember that fanart where the characters are in a lotr play?

It's a gradual buildup retard.
But you're just shitposting and want people to waste their time posting every chapter of Yuri, Nemo, and Yoshida bonding with Tomoko, which in turn leads to Tomoko getting to know their friends, just so you could still act like a retard and deny it.

Pizza cutting reference.

Attached: dinner02.gif (450x600, 119K)

Nips don't do therapy. You either deal with it or commit sudoku

You still are faggot. Watamote has been more enjoyable than ever.

But you're wrong. Watamote has been at its lowest quality since Yoshida forced everyone to go to Disneyland.

>Going to therapy
>Ever

Attached: 1553631088152.png (222x232, 33K)

This is a bit jarring..

Whatever you say, user. Trying to change your headcanon would be insanity, indeed.

Attached: x11.png (757x814, 328K)

Your taste is shit and everyone else is enjoying Watamote more. Also funny how you're still shitposting pretending Disneyland changed everything.

>Watamote has been more enjoyable than ever
Said by only /u/

But if Tomoko is raped how does she cope? Does she just spill her guts out to Tomoki?

Attached: tomoko talks to a boy.png (788x437, 158K)

Tomoko has always had a tendency to be a bit hypocritical.

Can't she be a hypocrite with her old style?

Attached: x10.png (719x525, 81K)

Attached: Ye.png (186x195, 37K)

She does nothing. She lets the pain and anguish fester until she's a suicidal wreck. The series ends with her hanging herself in her room, with her brother finding her limp unresponsive corpse.

Attached: 1553805368353.jpg (1911x1349, 291K)

It's been fun. I'll only agree that the cast becoming as large as it has means that everyone winds up disappointed when their favorite doesn't get enough attention, especially when that favorite is Tomoko herself.

Edgy. Sounds something old Tomoko would write.

There is only one way, that would end..

Attached: 11.jpg (579x274, 83K)

How does your picture disprove anything? She had been gradually building up her relationship with Nemo which led to Nemo behaving like her true self more with Tomoko. And Tomoko tends to be rude mentally.

Attached: watamote_c122_010.png (870x1236, 228K)

>old Tomoko
Sadly, she no longer exists ;_;

Attached: 2435689.jpg (640x355, 42K)

Next chapter reveals that it was just Tomoko daydreaming about it all in class.

Attached: 1328147533067.jpg (483x500, 59K)

Meant for

Attached: watamote_c122_011.png (870x1236, 202K)

There was only so much that could be done with Tomoko in isolation. It's still about her even when it's about others, because her biggest change has been to pay more attention to others, deliberately. When she was isolated, it was because deep down she didn't really want to know anybody or have to be responsible for the feelings of others. When you start having relationships, things get messy, and you have to deal with all these different psychological problems that other people have. I'm impressed the manga went this direction.

As for the harem stuff, it's natural since Tomoko has always had the inclination to be a sexual harasser of other girls. The series sticks to its own rules of reality when, for instance, Yuri is cold and unwilling to play along with the dress-up stuff that Tomoko used to do with Yuu.

Attached: watamote_c122_012.png (870x1236, 184K)

Attached: watamote_c122_013.png (870x1236, 234K)

It was a school field trip. Yoshida didn't have anything to do with it, except she's the biggest Disneyland fan.

Vast majority of readers praise watamote for its smooth and natural development. You may like or don't like the way it goes, but in no way you can call the story broken and disconnected.

Attached: watamote_c122_014.png (870x1236, 218K)

Wasn't a compliment.
>Nu Tomoko>Old Tomoko

>Revelations already
It's too soon. There are still too many anons, who would rather believe in /u/, than face the truth..

Attached: 1545274764896.jpg (707x565, 79K)

>Implying Yoshida didn't use her Yakuza connections to ensure this year's trip would be Disneyland.

>Nu Tomoko>Old Tomoko
Why are /u/ so sure about that?

Attached: 0ff1c928dfbed2e37291edab4e2ba3.jpg (1800x2542, 1.25M)

Lame twist that only lame people may come up with

you're retarded. The manga went downhill after the disneyland trip. Its not just 1 person thinking that. Others think that aswell and i do aswell. Schizo

You're retarded. The manga only got better after the disneyland trip. Its not just one person thinking that. Others think that aswell and i do as well. Autist.

Attached: 1552263284705.jpg (702x912, 226K)

Wow people have different opinions, fucking amazing right? Bunch of retards.

t. vast majority of readers
Also, claiming that the vast majority of readers are this retarded is not an argument against my point.

A viable possibility.

Attached: __yoshida_masaki_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_1041abcd1__072c6c4 (500x700, 77K)

I think the quality dipped a little with the excessive focus on Asuka but the recent stuff with Yuri, Nemo and best girl Akane have all been top notch

Attached: HINA!.png (463x384, 127K)

You have no point other than being completely retarded and claiming it hasn't been a gradual buildup

best girl by country mile

Attached: 1539906548152.jpg (600x800, 301K)

Sooner or later you will both have to wake up from /u/r delusion, or we will all end up paying the price. Watamote s barely recognizable anymore, how much wish fulfillment could /u/ possibly need..?

Attached: 37354572_p0.jpg (1280x720, 720K)

there's a difference between engaging with somebody and engaging with somebody on a purely superficial level. MK2 was sharing her honest feelings and Yuri wasn't even willing to respond at all. It'd be different if MK2 was like "OMGEE like, ping-pong is so lame you guys!!" (as Kouhai's classmates were saying a couple chapters ago).

Anybody would check out of THAT conversation.

>user finds it unbelievable because he never had friends and doesn't know when you make friends you tend to get to know or meet their other friends eventually.

Attached: anon.png (958x537, 677K)

Oh really? Then I guess the difference between Watamote and n/u/Watamote is a collective delusion of ours. And again, trying to change your headcanon, that the transition between the two was smooth would be insanity, so I'm not even going to attempt it. You are free to re-read the chapters on your own.

On that, we can agree.

Attached: 363483.png (870x339, 116K)

I agree, there such thing as too much of a very, very good thing.

Attached: 773lvzb8zkk21.jpg (960x697, 633K)

I don't mind Asuka but she's in need of some fleshing out if she's going to keep being a prominent character.

Attached: D3Zy0eOUYAAltYu.jpg (800x1119, 122K)

Ponytail is there for that, I think.

We're about to encounter the "Asuka comes into conflict with older friend because she spends more time with Tomoko" arc, so that's gonna be taken care of.
Pitcher girl got a name, that usually means she'll play a relatively important role.

Attached: 1544079433600.png (513x686, 314K)

Maybe Yuri don't like these emotionally charged conversations because she has difficulty sorting out her feelings so she focused on the spot the differences game instead.

Attached: nemoyuri.png (1700x1600, 1.69M)

>because she spends more time with Tomoko
And absolutely no time at all with the new girl, because she's been barely shown, so that kind of conflict would be completely out of place.

Attached: D3Y8TZ9UUAAkA8F.jpg (1436x1800, 207K)

I want to take Futaki home!

Attached: D3YTYa0UIAAjjLV.jpg (1436x1800, 233K)

Maybe it's Asuka ex and while they left each others in good terms, she's secretly still salty about being dumped and wonders why Asuka is so interested in the tiny dork.

>new
She's been there since the previous sports tournament, both Asuka and Fuuka were on the cheer leading team, this shit ain't hard user.

Attached: 1552920173541.png (991x439, 443K)

Looks like a character development'd Asuka.

so did emoji mk 2 make that face only cuz she was happy about the food or happy to have more friends

That's not how yuribait works

Yes.

Attached: 1535733303877.jpg (595x842, 96K)

But they haven't interacted since what, right now? That's my point. Sure you can make it some kind of off-screen friendship but that would still feel shitty.

Yes.

Asuka has never been a point of view. We don't know what she's up to off-screen.

Were the extra chapters ever translated?
watamote.fandom.com/wiki/WataMote_Volume_13_Omake

I mean, yeah? The manga does take place almost entirely from Tomoko's perspective, and these people do all have their own lives outside of Tomoko's own bubble. Having Asuka's existing social life which Tomoko knows nothing about come into conflict with her newfound friendship with Tomoko would be legitimately interesting (certainly more than the majority of Asuka's recent screentime).

Why would we see them interact? Fuuka has never been in Tomoko's class, and there hasn't been a chapter from Asuka's POV.

Attached: watamote_c147_009.png (869x1236, 200K)

Yeah you're right. I was thinking about Yuri and Nemo and how you always see them with their respective friends, so that was my point of comparison. Both of them and Tomoko sit close or have sit close so they're always on the reach of Tomoko or something like that, so you always see their "social life", which doesn't really happens with Asuka.

Attached: watamote_c147_010.png (869x1236, 232K)

It is argument indeed! When most of readers think development is smooth, well most likely it's smooth and creators achived their target. If you think everobody is wrong and you are right - this is retarded. Good luck finding someone becides you who thinks watamote story is disconnected!

Attached: watamote_c147_011.png (869x1236, 186K)

>The manga does take place almost entirely from Tomoko's perspective
The manga took place almost entirely from Tomoko's perspective. Try finding WHERE that changed..

I really liked when the shady delinquent brought up mahjong. Wish we could see more of her.
Stop typing like a retard.

Yeah user it was after that horrible disneyland arc that ruined the manga forever, did I get that right?

Attached: watamote_c147_012.png (869x1236, 222K)

Attached: watamote_c147_013.png (869x1236, 238K)

Attached: D3XAU8bU4AArsjy.jpg (1024x1280, 179K)

So this is how all side characters were introduced in this manga.

I never knew there are these omakes! Why W3 ignored them? And there is Ucchi with different hairstyle and eyes! She is cute!

Attached: 111.png (300x207, 58K)

The Anthology is also unfinished, no?

Attached: D3Z9MgVU4AA6Cnk.jpg (800x1119, 126K)

>Haven't read Watamote in years
>Check thread on a whim
>Tomoko's seems more at ease eating with friends now
>Looks like she's trying to help another girl into being more sociable
Aww that's nice. Is she still friends with Yuu?

who's the final boss?

You really believe, that I was behind all of the posts about the Disneyland chapter?
>When most of readers think development is smooth
You are claiming that most of the readers are fine with it, but just because /u/ are the loudest, that doesn't necessarily mean you are right.
>Good luck finding someone becides you who thinks watamote story is disconnected
You'd be surprised how many of us are here in this very thread.

>You'd be surprised how many of us are here in this very thread.
5-8 at best

They should be in the official English release that came out last month.

Yuu's still around. There was a stretch before the other girl was introduced where she appeared pretty frequently, but now she's back to being an occasional character.

Yuri and Komi are best girls

boy did this manga really go down the drain

all inferior girls must be physically removed

Attached: best girl made bester.png (358x478, 193K)

>Komiwhore
>best anything

Yuu's still around but mostly only appears occasionally since Tomoko actually has friends at her own school now. But it's surprisingly refreshing reading a post from somebody catching up that isn't just "wtf she's a normalfag now??"

Incredible how you managed to simultaneously list the best girl and the worst girl in the same sentence.

>but just because /u/ are the loudest
>You'd be surprised how many of us are here in this very thread.

My money is on around 3 shitposters including the anti/u/ fag who is in every thread and yourself

Komiyama is very cool and handsome

Attached: 1554395807030.jpg (1450x2048, 265K)

Why asking such a silly question, user?

Attached: asukaislife.jpg (1581x2048, 1.03M)

And now you managed to post the two worst girls in one single picture, amazing.

TY, World Three!

Yuri or Yoshida?

>Minami
>not best
Close your mouth I can smell the rancid shit from here.

You're a good friend Itou.

The true doesn't always smell good, user. Especially in the restroom.

Attached: minamisteaktoilet.png (757x948, 587K)

Yes

if you didn't see these things coming you need to go back to school and learn how to read on a very basic level

Is Yuri being a sperg?

Attached: D3X8nPIUIAAMqP1.jpg (2508x3541, 925K)

Wherever Yuri goes she must sperg

>Because I'm not popular I'll become a mercenary and arms dealer who goes to third world countries to promote instability and violence for easier subjugation by foreign nations and commit war crimes so I can go down in history as a fucking monster
Shame we'll never get that spinoff

I could say the same thing of you. Wasting time on an argument, that cant be won..

>Jesus Christ how horrifying

Attached: Dyzayd_VAAACcWn.jpg (2508x3541, 1010K)

correct

Yuu recently figured out she might get into the same college with Tomoko, despite her lousy grades. If the manga continues into college (and it seems like they're setting it up for that) Yuu may appear more frequently.

Screenshot this hot take:
Pitcher girl actually won't have an important role in the near future, she's just being set up and she'll become a part of the main cast in the college arcs where she'll share classes with Tomoko and Asuka.

Attached: 1534913340939.jpg (595x842, 60K)

I fucking hated that. The best part of the manga was Sasahara and Ogiue's arc and they completely skipped it.

Yeah. They even had a study session at Tomoko’s place (with Komi predictably joining)

this

Looks like Twitter as picked up on the aesthetic

Attached: B6266570-DB9A-48BC-BFFD-7F3809782C79.jpg (625x900, 111K)

Does that mean Fuuka secretly hates Tomoko?

>CHAD NEGRA
>CHAD BLANCA
Who has the higher power level?

Attached: 1525240338359.jpg (2908x4096, 1.52M)

based multiverse Tomoko

Attached: watamote1.jpg (1128x1200, 223K)

for (You)

Attached: tomokonotgay.jpg (850x8683, 1.5M)

>mako
ruined

That cucked Ucchi. FOXED

Attached: disgustingdisgusting01.jpg (640x452, 53K)

I want more.

Attached: 1336894815549.jpg (850x1115, 177K)

Attached: 1539944089909.jpg (394x589, 51K)

Why?

>legs: the manga

just imagine the smell

Because she's a dyke of course. That's weird and a turnoff.

Attached: 1549616676802.png (478x441, 63K)

>stenchofbitches.jpeg

Thank you.

Attached: 1547391182109.png (915x665, 289K)

i already did

>western
out

Attached: D3arY_jUYAA7A7y.jpg (729x1032, 100K)

Attached: 1541618925014.png (944x3933, 498K)

Attached: 1533821213969.jpg (906x454, 68K)

Next step.

Attached: 1525225076833.jpg (1732x1428, 349K)

Attached: 1554394375450.jpg (960x800, 65K)

Waste time? Of course.

This isn't your average day autism... this is advanced autism.

Attached: Tanaka - Blank stare.jpg (411x384, 39K)

Attached: D3BusdzVYAAPNxm_TL.jpg (850x1200, 382K)

Repeat after me: girlfriend

Those two banging would be the most aesthetic thing in the universe.

winning the argument

NO!

It just shows Asuka's social status
>Highly talented and popular girl
>on first name basis
>personally invited to watch
Bseball-chan is like the queen of the other class, in highschool hierarchy terms

>forced into first-name basis
Only in Japan

Isn't there other Asian countries where calling someone their first name considered a big deal?

I thought you guys might appreciate a Tomoko fanart

Attached: togeko.png (751x751, 603K)

looks like something Ucchi would commission for her room

I bet Ucchi's got a teddy made from Tomoko's hair and her bedsheets are made from her dead skin.

Gross

What is she even cosplaying as?

WE need translations for this

A mogeko from mogekos castle, theyre perverted cats

Attached: latest[1].png (500x500, 28K)

If you think that's gross you should see how she recycles her used tampons

>Shame we'll never get that spinoff

Attached: giphy.gif (400x363, 537K)

tomoko finds a timetravel watch and travels back in time with her newly aquired social skills to make friends and better her life earlier
however, it horrible backfires and leads to many negative social interactions and rape that make her worse off than before

I don't think so. Names are important to Japs but in China for instance, names are little more than labels. There are only like a handful of different surnames. Hence why they end up with bizarre names like Lavender and Desmond and Quincy when they come to the west. They just pick some random shit they like the sound of.

Attached: holy fuck i want to die.jpg (680x680, 47K)

Not or par with "Yuri-chan"

Howd you even get that idea

>Implying confirming Katou as a lesbian wouldn't be excellent news

Neat.

ASUKA WILL WIN

Attached: 1553480996230.jpg (591x587, 263K)

Best girl Minami.

Attached: 1527681642951.jpg (433x323, 29K)

Last for Mako aka the most underappreciated girl alive.

Attached: 6976ee7d88041b562bdff22aebc9f8d8.jpg (848x1199, 57K)

See you all next thread!