Kengan Omega ch.12

TEST

Attached: Kengan Omega_c12p01.png (960x1361, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wMmXCKxwa0k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nVNAqNZcpB4
youtube.com/watch?v=Xrxt4DpOsfE
youtube.com/watch?v=8vgTqG_JGtE
gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/54.html
gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/55.html
gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/56.html
gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/62.html
gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/63.html
gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/65.html
gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/66.html
gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/67.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xhdPK5pWnWU
youtube.com/watch?v=1yOsoa6jbHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oTIW5KtUUxY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_people_by_net_worth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

top kek

Attached: Kengan Omega_c12p02.png (960x1361, 979K)

Time for the best part of thurdays.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c12p03.png (960x1361, 866K)

>famous last words

no way? José!?

Attached: Kengan Omega_c12p04.png (960x1361, 967K)

>The entirety of Kengan Omega is Koga getting his ass whooped from beginning to finish
Just my kind of show.

Things a jobber would say
vol. 3

!?

Attached: Kengan Omega_c12p05.png (960x1361, 948K)

BONESAW IS READDYYYYYY!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c12p06.png (960x1361, 1008K)

>well-done steak

Kill him Koga, his kind is trash.

>last word of the man who was raped to dead

Attached: Kengan Omega_c12p07.png (960x1361, 990K)

Oh shit, it's The El Ninja!

This chapter was directed by Raimi

EL NINJA

Attached: Kengan Omega_c12p08.png (960x1361, 1.42M)

Kenga Shitonkogaallthetime

>you eating right?
These wrestlers are all top tier bros, would break my body getting swole with any day

Jesus what a shithead, he's just asking for it.

The P-word!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c12p09.png (960x1361, 1.06M)

*creaking noise*

Attached: Kengan Omega_c12p10.png (960x1361, 1.2M)

El Ohrmano has the power
But Koga has the pOtEnTiAl

Attached: Kengan Omega_c12p11.png (960x1361, 1.11M)

>Joses gimmick is LARPing as a skeleton cuz he ingests so much calcium his bones are stronk

Attached: Kengan Omega_c12p12.png (960x1361, 1.15M)

That skull aesthetic is cool, but I don't understand the connection with hi wrestler name.

DAYYYYYUMM

Attached: Kengan Omega_c12p13.png (960x1361, 1.26M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wMmXCKxwa0k

crosshatch makes me fucking HARD

Attached: Kengan Omega_c12p14.png (960x1361, 1.34M)

Seki is training a generation of walking Tanks who shit on pure DPS faggots

Based kenganbro

>how did I get cornered
By stepping there, duh

EL NINJA NOOO, IM SORRY!!

In CON we trust

>No lube, I'm going raw

>mom said it's my turn to play

Attached: Kengan Omega_c12p15.png (960x1361, 789K)

STR vs DEX

That is CON

Bringing new meaning to Bone Zone

Break his spirit! make him humble!

Attached: Kengan Omega_c12p16.png (960x1361, 895K)

Bruh

wait what

Koga is not a DPS, he is more like a tamed pet.

BEEF SQUAD

OH SHIT

Attached: Kengan Omega_c12p17.png (960x1361, 820K)

>I'm sorry for talking shit
Cute

Correct, but El Ninja could probably armwrestle Koga's radius and ulna to splinters

>Kengan Omega
>Actually Koga's one-man 100-course humble pie buffet

>tfw ull never be buddies with the wrestling bros under the teachings of Seki

welp, here comes conflict of interest.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c12pCredits.png (960x1361, 1.09M)

For a second there I thought he hat pigtails.

Quit exposing the damn business Jose

Koga, you pussy.

Must be all those punches to the head.

>Is in purgatory
>Likes well-done steak
Slit his throat while he sleeps Koga, even if he is bro material.

I'm starting to like the kid, he really does understand things quickly.

Koga never got downed because el ninja just kept taking blows since his plan was to let Koga wail on him for 2 minutes and then fuck him up. Unfortunately El Ninja has a lousy sense of time so he ran out before he could go on the offensive.

OH SHIT

Based El Ninja grabbing the brass ring

Oh well, guess it wasn't Seki that was in purgatory. Wonder if Koga and him will have a proper match in the tournament.

Do you really not understand something as simple as this?

It's not as if being in purgatory makes you evil, for fighters it's just another league. The only ones that are shady are those with ties to Worm.

>Luchador who takes off his mask
ruined

>it's another "Koga talks mad shit and gets btfo again" chapter
Can't wait for Ryuki to push his shit in. Little purgatory faggot.

Attached: 1544392296821.jpg (777x932, 58K)

>Ninja had this in the bag
>Somehow manages to mess up
Kek

We truly are the kengan alpha and the kengan omega.

What's EL Ninja entrance song?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nVNAqNZcpB4

No no I was just surprised how sudden that was.

Koga is obviously not going to join purgatory since he now knows how weak he is and is loyal to Kazzy. Ryuki still might.

Thanks for dumping the chapter

I can't wait for Ryuki to get his shit pushed in, myself. Dumb cunt deserves it, trying to kill a good guy like Kokuro.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xrxt4DpOsfE

holy fuck

Who do you want to see beat up Ryuki?

Well, Ohma would be best. Since we obviously can't have that I'll settle for someone else. Maybe Raian or Rihito.

Oh my god, it's EL NINJA!

Rihito

Attached: 1554381211108.png (598x381, 206K)

koga was tired from all the squatting, he wins the rematch

Short but a very good chapter. Thanks for dumping

Oh no, how will kogahaters defend themselves after this?

By talking out of their asses as usual.

if you're tired from warming up, you don't deserve a rematch!

i still dont think ohma is dead. is that the sign of a likeable character?

This page is top level Kengan comfy. Koga's misadventures keep on delivering.

Maaaaaan, this is honestly the hypest shit ever. Can't wait!
On the other hand, I miss Ohma. Hope he gets mentioned again, at the very least.

Jesus Christ Koga's strength and techniques are so low-tier. What are his strong points, anyway?

Holy fuck, didn't expect El Ninja to appear so fast.

>Koga's job counter
>Ohma Originale
>Not!Ohma
>Kokuro
>Himuro
>Sekibayashi's squats
>and now a literally who
How much more can one man take bros?

Attached: 153693759184741.jpg (1440x810, 153K)

Honestly, I don't like how easy Koga gave it up. I have no issue with him recognising himself as weaker than Jose, but to just go "oh sorry, guys, my bad, please train me" is a bit half-hearted. Up till now, he seemed more like a guy who would make a request like that through gritted teeth and with great reluctance.

Koga has only began his path, child.

Attached: 350px-Heroesjourney.png (350x352, 16K)

He was buried by Seki the previous page

His eyes

giganigga

Attached: muteba.png (761x860, 432K)

His eyes and brain.

EL NINJA!? COWABUNGA!
GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!

Attached: 1554381452376.png (216x284, 64K)

>Up till now, he seemed more like a guy who would make a request like that through gritted teeth and with great reluctance.
He's been humbled by Ryuki, Kokori, Himuro, seeing Cosmo, Seki, El Ninja, and even Yamashita. Koga's clutch on his own pride has been slipping for chapters now so him not dragging this out makes more sense than him still trying to puff out his chest like he's a big show when he knows he's weak.

Koga is gonna turn into Kaneda without the shitty constitution.

>Trying to recruit Koga for an easy walkover
What a cunt

Attached: 1554381921413.png (799x215, 144K)

Ultimate Counter Warrior Koga

If a pack of Yea Forumsnons ganged up on koga, could they rape him through the power of jobbing? asking for some friends

Sure, El Ninja did BTFO Koga here, but he also BTFO'ed himself, so is that really a loss for Koga?

The comfiest time of Thursdays.

but everyone in the end ws Kaneda without the bad constitution

Only if they are namefags. Koga has yet to win a fight against any named character.

Aww yey

Attached: 1554381287333.png (370x314, 127K)

The twist is that Koga isn't the new Ohma.. He's the Kazzy.

KogaGettingintohisSkullcosplay.png

Attached: 1554381211109.png (353x283, 101K)

This manga is fucking great

Man this chapter was fucking great

Man this new story really IS making out to be young blood vs old traditional.

>it's the journey of Koga jobbing to literally everyone in his path until he gets that ONE win against a named opponent
I like this

>Ohma won everything except for the final fight
>Koga will lose everything except for the final fight
Sandrovich Yabako is a fucking poet because this shit will fucking rhyme

oh no, he is retarded.

Who's Sakaguchi Mei?

I think she's in Danberu

really like Koga's poses on this page

He is gonna join them and become the hooded man fighting EL HERMANO in chapter 1.

The cosplayer who's also Tachibana-sensei's rival in Danberu.

Attached: tenor.gif (320x180, 2.08M)

OMEGA lul

Koha dead

Ninja is clearly set to be on the Purgatory 13, possibly as the counterpart to Harou.

>the whacky adventures of a retard incapable of reading powerlevels

This is no mere tank, Seki is breeding a army of Havels.

The ultimate base

Well these are pretty decent full contact karate kicks

I see the squats have exacerbated his brain damage.

Is Haru even still a Kengan fighter? His boss got arrested or something, right?

Koga ist on UFC level. Nah he would destroy

>We only now reached the Helper phase.

The boy has a long way ahead to becoming a man.

Attached: 1545400508826.png (314x430, 119K)

Impressed by the decision to make the Kengan sequel series about Wimp Lo.

user, he would still kick our asses, just because he is beaten by raid bosses doesn´t mean he wont still clear up the trash mobs.

All the failures he experiences leads to much more payoff when he finally starts to win his fights.

Hie technique is pretty decent. Not everyone needs tentacle hair

But could he win against a dick?

This, Koga is going to blow everyone out of their seats once he unlocks his potential.

Attached: 1551380484615.png (885x594, 690K)

It's not something that came easy. He's been on a constant train of getting shit on by everyone, and these guys are genuinely willing to train him.
It's time for him to just admit he's a shitter that needs to get good, and that's what he's doing.

Not Ohma's that's for sure

I think I can fuck up Koga with bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, Koga is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat Koga with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Even Koga had no delusions of such proportions.

Nice pasta

i'm guessing the skull mask is just to underline his lucha libre style (dia de los muertos) and he calls himself El Ninja, because he's a japanese guy in a sport that's invented dominated by mexicans

Koga pls go before you're humbled again

Sekibayashi you genius

Are you implying Koga could beat up Koga?

No way, thats a double K.O.

> comparing fighting skills with a fictional character from a manga

>I think I can fuck up Sekibayahi with bare hands
>I practice WWE for 7 years now, LuchaLibre in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.
>I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, Seki is finished.
>You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat Seki with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

>Power Scale Bad
>NPC.png

I think I can fuck up Goalang with bare hands

I practice Boxing for 7 years now, Mauy Thai in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, Goalang is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat Goalang with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Attached: GoalangBlank.png (500x300, 110K)

Is this a new Kengan pasta?

Just look at the memes. Look at them!

It is now.

I think I can fuck up Kuroki Gensai with bare hands

I practice Niko style for 7 years now, Kawian style in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, Kuroki is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat Kuroki with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Attached: GensaiSuprise.png (561x289, 211K)

I think I can fuck up Gensai with bare hands

I practice Japanese Karate for 7 years now, Okinawan Karate in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, Gensai is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat Gensai with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Attached: images.jpg (245x205, 10K)

I think I can fuck up Imai Cosmo with bare hands

I practice Judo for 7 years now, Jiu-Jitsu parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, Cosmo is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat Cosmo with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Attached: GoldenWoww.png (814x297, 250K)

Shit you were faster

>user says he can beat a kid who doesn't know about the dark web
>everyone flips their shit
What's next, guys? Laughing at the user who claims to be stronger than Mugi?

It's a famous pasta from a french video games forum, called the 'pavé MMA'

I think I can fuck up Hatsumi Sen with bare hands

I practice Couch-surfing for 7 years now, Slacking off in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count strength training at the gym for 2 weeks, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, Hatsumi is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat Hatsumi with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Attached: HatsumiSweat.png (785x644, 670K)

Your friend hadn't been doing Niko Style for 4 years at all then. I would destroy you with my Niko Style. Rush me? BOOM Redirection Kata to the knee *SNAP* Trying to grapple? BOOM Water Kata with deadly knees. We get on the ground? Even better you're getting Adamantine Kata'd. Your friend has been doing McDojo bullshit 2 times a month not Niko Style.

Attached: The weak should fear the strong.png (377x249, 114K)

No sweat, after all any man with a minimum of training can beat him. Makes sense that we're both capable.

Attached: CEOSmug.png (304x346, 93K)

I'm pretty excited to follow Koga on his journey. Kengan Asura now feels more like it was setting up the world and building up to the real story and Kengan Omega is where the story actually begins. Watching Koga get humbled and eventually redeem himself is going to be great.

I think I can fuck up Kanoh Agito with bare hands

I practice every single Martial Art for 7 years now, Formless in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, Agito is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat Agito with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Attached: AgitoPuke.png (384x538, 125K)

Even the niko style is powerless against slap fu

Attached: belyandthekid.gif (480x313, 2.56M)

I think I can fuck up Bando with bare hands

I practice Flailing my arms for 7 years now, Dislocating my shoulders in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, Bando is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat Bando with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Attached: Kengan Friends.jpg (436x500, 106K)

He could always work for Gandai

This is the best one yet because its pretty much how he got beaten.

Attached: 1544103634372.png (350x293, 115K)

how many fights?

his fucking face in the bottom right
>he just sucker punches me?
>He must not be eating right I didn't even feel anything
>I wonder what Sakaguchi Mei is doing right now

Hassad soon.

Attached: Kengan Asura - Vol.00 Ch.4 - The Arabian Whirlwind - 3.png (848x1200, 313K)

But can you flip a small log?

>No diving
This dude is going to do frankensteiners and cross body splashes with that body type and it's going to be sick

He should stop running from his responsibilites and offending Allah on the open air!

He's based on the other ninja-skeleton-luchador legacy wrestler.

Attached: pentagon-jr.jpg (600x400, 82K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8vgTqG_JGtE

I think I can fuck up Agito with bare hands

I've been an autist for 7 years now, watching Ultraman in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count turning my body into liquid at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, Agito is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat Agito with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Attached: Agito autism.png (780x1212, 969K)

So is it going to be Ryuki in Purgatory and Koga in the Kengan matches?

>Well-done steak man

I like this guy already

Attached: aabe4e0fe635e508-e1490304349905.jpg (1024x512, 51K)

I think I can fuck Karla with bare hands

I practice PornHub for 7 years now, wanking in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count strength training at the toilet for 4 years, 5 ft 7 1/2 for 159 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for her to charge me, fondle her boobs, and throw good dicks to her head. I won't stop, and at the smallest orgazsm she does, Karla is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can fuck Karla with a dildo anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Attached: 1546713221319.jpg (374x490, 46K)

Good post, Zetton.

>The Koga bullying continues

STOP IT
STOP DOING THIS TO MY BOY

Attached: Koga.jpg (781x607, 284K)

As the saying goes, check yourself before you wreck yourself.

I can't believe Ohma is fucking dead

You can´t fool me Zetton, its time for me to beat you up.

Attached: 111.png (514x457, 299K)

>Agito
>Ryuki
Gotta love those Tokusatsu references.

Attached: Ryuki_Kick.gif (406x226, 1.92M)

I HEARD IT IN HIS VOICE

Damn I love these drawings

Purgatory is literally run by a guy with goat eyes and a James bond villain complex.

I think I can fuck up Ohma with bare hands

I practice Kaiwan style karate for 7 years now, foresight in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft for 211 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good devil lances to his arteries. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, Ohma is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat Ohma with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Attached: Kuroki_Gensai_Master_of_the_Fist.png (500x500, 173K)

It's not like the fighters get to meet him much, they just know (or might not know if they don't bother to remember than info) he's the chairman. For fighters, it's just another place for them to beat the shit out of each other.

He was going through his redemption arc throughout the entirety of the story, he's going to come back looking like pic related now

Attached: 1548435446690.jpg (768x960, 118K)

Shut the fuck up you goat eyed fuck

By chance, do you train jobbers? I want to apply.

Rihito better have a beard now

Koga, finish training with Seki first.

Nice outfit, did your husband bought it for you?

Would you guys be adverse to him ending up as a far removed relative to Kazzy's ancestor?

It's obvious Koga has kengan, but the reson he has it doesn't really matter to me for now. Depends on what Sandrovich plans to do with it. Maybe do a decent historical flashback or something.

>Koga fails to make even a dent in a completely stationary opponent
>damn...this kid....he's got the potential...

Attached: 1551971122637.png (469x291, 135K)

ISSOU

Attached: 1542058295689.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Given the potential? Hell no, this ability allows for some good moments if put to use properly.

Attached: 1551971444866.png (797x378, 274K)

I almost feel sorry for Koga. Almost.

We have raws (and some early of those translated on mangadex) of Fist of the Seeker, where Narushima Joji (connection as of now unknown, but FotS is canon in Kenganverse, with 3 characters having cameo in Kengan Asura (teacher of Cosmo, senpai/trainer of Sekibayashi, karate teacher of Wakatsuki), including Sekibayashi's flashback to after-fight of Kurachi Kagura (Seki's sempai) and Uekuchi Mentaro (main character of that webcomic), which Kurachi lost) appears and shows some nice reaction ability, despite being half blind.

Attached: F8.png (600x800, 65K)

Why would you feel sorry for him, at the end of the day his goal is being the strongest and he's currently on the fast track towards that.
He'll get beaten up a fuckton on the way, but that doesn't seem to discourage him much.

I started reading Kengan Asura because of these threads, thanks for making me discover this cool series.

Attached: 1374880068144.jpg (520x473, 47K)

Fuckig die already.

Kaneda

Attached: hatman.png (160x160, 35K)

Welcome to the wild ride, user!

Attached: 1550160389675.png (316x248, 95K)

by the time the tournament rolls around all Koga will have developed will be really fucking strong legs from infinite squat works.

I think I can fuck up Kazuo with bare hands

I have held a dead end office job for 7 years now, cooking for my kids in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count watching pro wrestling and try out in gyms from time to time for 4 years, 5 ft 4 1/2 for 90 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, Kazuo is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat Kazuo with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Attached: 1554319889997.png (448x245, 175K)

Finna

>Anons dismissed masked guy to not be Koga, due to being too much of an unit in comparison to Koga
>Worm mask guy's stance seems like a mix of cat foot stance that Gensai used and full contact karate
>Koga has pro wrestling training that can make him become big
I wonder now.

COME ON KOGA, EAT.

YOU GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG C'MON

The virgin ring entry vs the chad jump

Kengan really is one of the best manga out right now.

>winning just cause the other guys a retard
Kek

:::Ryuki::
Strength: 4
Dexterity: 3
Intelligence: 2
Potential: 4
Special Ability: Merciless

:::Koga:::
Strength: 2
Dexterity: 3
Intelligence: 4
Potential: 5
Special Ability: Eye sight

Tbh I prefer Koga far more

Attached: Yamcha.jpg (800x1024, 102K)

thank's for the dump

Well it's one of the few Manga that does not go the shounen shit route. Also the setting is mostly unused and the characters have depth. Also Koga feels much more like a main character than Ohma

Not really, sure, a lot of people had "foresight" but none of them developed it to the extent that Kaneda did, that's something that has been stated a few times. Most people could use it in combat to stay one or two steps ahead of their opponent, Kaneda could read much further ahead to the point of dodging/blocking some of the fastest punches in the world. That's with little combat experience and a weak constitution, foresight wasn't as much of a boost for anyone else.

Attached: slightlyupset2.png (271x261, 84K)

>putting Koga's intelligence as high as 4, and double that of Ryuki
bold choice

high intellect low wisdom

>6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.
I'm 5'9" and 190 lbs from a bone density gene that makes it near impossible to suffer any sort of fracture, you are a lanklet and I could crush your joints just by striking with my own.

even then, gensai would destroy me without me being able to lay a hand on him.

Can you really get more ultimate than demonsbane though?

I think I can fuck up Jerry with bare hands

I practice missle-fu for 7 years now, announcing in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count voice training at the opera for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, Jerry is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat Jerry with a microphone anyway. With bare vocal chords, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills

Attached: 1549555372232.jpg (498x514, 84K)

wow you sound so tough

OH FUCK IT'S SKULLOMANIA

>Any man with a minimum of training can beat Bando with a knife anyway
What about two knives coming out of his wrists?

>a James bond villain complex
>a
That was just one of his mistress's homes, I bet he's got a bunch of them.
When do we get to see the carved-into-mountain hideout or the frozen wasteland hideout?

And here we have Kogas first opponent in the tournament

Don't forget a lair in a volcano. They are mandatory.

I got a feeling one of the two is going to defect by the end and it'll end with a duel between them.

He does seem to rely on kicks for KOs so being chicken legged would be good for him.

A pack of Karate men ganged up on him at the start and they got beaten up. We would lose

I don't see why people keep comparing him to Kaneda, Kaneda predicts while Koga sees. He's much more similar to Akoya.

gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/54.html Narushima Joji's second fight, against Zong Longshen, which lasted longer and it seems that he reads his opponents moves before they reach him, but I can't read Moonrunes and the translated chapters did't reached that far.
gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/55.html fight finished chapter later, and shows the fight of Igo Nagare (who practices some Okinawan Karate of rare kind)
gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/56.html

Attached: t7.png (600x800, 102K)

Except Koga doesn't have a demure masochist clock waifu.

Im not sure if its comparing and not more hoping Koga picks up foresight because in combination with his sight he could quite easily get good at it.

Nah there's clearly a reason he's in Kengan. He said his gramps told him to meet Katahara so I'm guessing either
>he has a goal within the Kengan side itself
>he has someone he wants to beat on the purgatory side and knows this tournament is coming up (maybe wormfags)
or
>he was told to join the kengan side so he could throw the match for the purgatory side
He doesn't seem motivated like the others, it doesn't feel like he's in it to get stronger or to fight strong people.

I normally hate tournament fight manga, but something about this keeps me coming back.

Ryuki is just about killing Worm members. My bet is his grandpa sent him to join the Kengan matches because he heard someone there was fighting with the Niko style and assumed it was one of his former pupils that killed the rest. Evil Niko seems more likely to be on the purgatory side so I'd bet Ryuki stays with the Kengan side.

Name my band

Attached: 1947824682929472818392.jpg (606x400, 158K)

Kengone But Not Forgotten Asura

Tachibana sensei's rival in Danberu
She's quite greedy

Who'd drop from squats first, saw paing or sekibayashi?

They would go for nearly 24 hours before calling a draw, but Sekibayashi would be in better shape at the end, causing Saw Paing to endlessly try to rematch him.
Hilarity ensues.

Holy kek

Wop Street Boys

Attached: 139-omake.jpg (960x1361, 190K)

>Rihito accidentally cuts apart the guitar pick

just a powersleep bro

gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/62.html Joji I think dissing Motoyama Jin before he fought Muto Shin'ya (who is one of the Rokushin Three alongside Jaji and Tatsuyoshi Katsuya, also known as The Strongest Mongoloid, and Jin is ranked under those three in their karate school).
The result was a surprise. gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/63.html
And quarterfinals:
Ikeuchi Mentaro vs Kurachi Kaguro
gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/65.html
gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/66.html
moving into Narushima Joji vs Igo Nagare in middle of above.
gudounokobushi.web.fc2.com/67.html Igo Nagare using something that reminds me of Blink.
Bonus image: Hayakuwa Samato, a Nak Muay (Muay Thai fighter) who is also a proto-Kure, Release included. Seems that at the end, Sandrovich's artwork improved.

Attached: fa10.jpg (400x397, 167K)

Best boys and Cosmo

I don't know what interaction I'm more bummed about not seeing: Chapter 1 Koga thinking he could fight a healthy, post-tournament Ohma or Ohma and Ryuki meeting at all.

Super Fighting 5.

Best boys without Bando

A Niko-vs-Niko match would be such bullshit. How would that even go?

Mirror match but with subtle/bullshit differences in technique that leave openings, i.e. Niko-style hardens in a way that Gaoh-style can rip through it but Gaoh-style has a delay on strikes that Niko-style can use for counters.

demonsbane until the universe eventually collapses from the amount of energy amassed in such a small zone.

Probably come down to experience. Ohma was barely a match for Niko by the time he was learning Demonsbane. Niko and "real Niko" were probably close to equal since Ohma's Niko only barely won.

If it's between Ohma and Ryuki then I would think Ohma has the big advantage in experience.

It'd depend on which elements of the Niko style they excel at. End Ohma, for example, was better than Niko at redirection kata but was worse at all the others.

>Niko and "real Niko" were probably close to equal since Ohma's Niko only barely won.
Was it not mentioned that Ohma's Niko got hurt stopping Ohma before he faced off against "real" Niko?

Yeah but it doesn't seem like he took a significant amount of damage to me

Attached: h9.png (848x1200, 993K)

Didn't expect to see that pasta in english, on Yea Forums out of all places.

YATANGAKI!

LITERALLY ME

minus the muscles

This is gonna end up with all japan orgs teaming up to take down Putin and Hulk Hogan in an international death match.

Niko wasn't top speed since he had to fight a beefed Ohma without killing him. And then he had to fight a dude with specs roughly matching his, but Real Niko probably used Possessing Spirit. What I really want to know is what Setsuna did/said to drag Niko into a death match with Genzan.

YOU SEE JERRY
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS

Literally this erotic cosplayer/tv idol in their universe.

Attached: 03.png (960x1361, 2.78M)

Attached: 10.jpg (960x1361, 136K)

You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Jerry Tyson and you can see that statement is not true.
See, normally if you go one on one with another fighter, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add Tokita Ohma to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down.
See the 3 way at Purgatory, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Tokita Ohma KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!
So Jerry Tyson, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Purgatory. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Purgatory. See Jerry, THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE, and they spell disaster for you at Purgatory.

Attached: 1543336816227.png (764x715, 321K)

Last panel has me laughing. Best thing ever said in this manga yet.

So what does Seki see?

his dramatic personality is perfectly suited to the ring

he's just having a little snooze

I think I can fuck up Yea Forumsnon with bare hands

I practice shitposting for 7 years now, memeing in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count learning moonrunes at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, Yea Forumsnon is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat Yea Forumsnon with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Good look, mic skills and intensity. Would be a decent worker

I think one flaw of the Kengan friends is they don't know when to stop.

also not bad looking, so getting the chicks wet. basically could be bumped to be the next Shawn Michaels

Seki is as awesome as Kuroki is strong, I love him so much.

Attached: happytater.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I like these threads, but at some point everyone starts huffing their own farts.

I want Koga to fight Akoya and get each of his ribs broken.

I don't have any pics of Akoya saved so this will have to do.

Attached: 1547822044329.jpg (847x1200, 384K)

At this rate he's more like the next Naito

It's possible that Seki was training El Ninja in the way of defence and Koga was hitting his targets anyway (but due to being a weakling did nothing).
Take pic related for example, Ohma was hitting Seki for a while and only managed a bloody lip whereas Koga drew blood with the first hit.

Attached: 020.png (1073x1523, 473K)

this guy should really go into the doujin business
post some Karla

Attached: 1476672249151[1].jpg (552x437, 26K)

Hiyama couldn't be any more best girl than she already is

>post some Karla
why bother
we'll just repost the same shit we always do
it's not like any of us has managed to discover any new pics, let alone any decent ones

what now bros??

Attached: a2ZzWp1_700b.jpg (700x531, 76K)

Just like Ohma

To be fair, flabby anons would break down in tears after the first punch

She'll probably just move onto Ryuki to be honest, it was always just a one-sided physical attraction anyway
I'm still hoping Sayaka and Saw get together personally, they're cute

He knew what he was doing and what would happen to him afterwards during the entire endgame though

Weirdly enough if Karla moves on, for me that'd be confirmation that Ohma will never, ever come back.

I don't think he really realized until it was too late.

In hindsight that first Spiderman movie was better than all of the ones that came after it.

So, Yea Forumsnons, what you think? Could this really be post-training Koga in here?

Attached: 1547735223013.png (1920x1361, 3.21M)

That's just el hermano

He means masked man

I just took it at face value as a visual showing Ryuki was hunting worms in the inside / shady places.
Now if this trully ends up being a flashforward long con tease when we reach the last volume of Omega in 6 years, I'll stand up and clap.

No, black hair and a chinese style.

probably the blonde worm we saw at the beginning (or it was the end of Asura, dont remember)

>for me that'd be confirmation that Ohma will never, ever come back
he fucking died. what other confirmation do you need?

A live stream autopsy.

You just know Hanafusa tried to get his hands on the two corpses.
I hope he managed to.

I'd rather fuck her with bare dick but it's just me.

i finished Asura last week and checked a bit of Omega out
what's the plot now? the MCs look like complete jobbers when Ohma was established to be a sick cunt from the start. it's not the Kengan association tournament again, is it?

So did Seki get his tattoo removed or what? I could swear they even said in one of the bonus pages that it's a distinctive feature of sorts.

Attached: 16.png (500x394, 100K)

Have you not read Omega yet? There's only 12 chapters out so far and most of the plot was in the last few.
tl;dr
Koga's busy being btfo until he's swole enough to not job.
Ryuki is busy being autistic until his next kengan match and has his own goals.
The kengan association is in rocky times due to some insider fuckery and Nogi messing with the rules a bit, they've organised a merger with Purgatory (another underground fighting group) and will likely be having a big Kengan vs Purgatory tournament.

sandrovich mentioned in Asura he sometimes forgets to draw the tattoo
i think he either forgot or ditched it completely

Knowing his entertainment shtick it's likely make-up.

You'll find the meaning hasn't changed much.

Attached: Welcome to the Bone Zone.png (960x720, 587K)

>Have you not read Omega yet?
nah i read Asura in like a week so i'm oversaturated. i'm reading steel ball run now
i read 2 chapters of omega and saw a not-Ohma and the jobber kid in the OP and gave up for a while

>that headlock in a chapter dedicated to Koga learning that the weak should fear the strong

Attached: 1457743293191.png (801x513, 270K)

>berserked

Ohma is alive, he's alive, he can't be dead because he's Ohma

Why does this franchise have pretty much zero hentai? It's criminal.

Is unfair. Where are the tentacles and gangbangs when we need it?

You'd think that fujo artists would jump at the chance to make Cosmo get fucked but not even that. Afaik there's only two genderbent Gaolang doujiins and that's it.

it's not popular enough, maybe after the netflix anime we will get something

i need karla doujins

It's hilarious to me that an edited image like this actually wouldn't be the slightest bit out of place in this manga, as brutal and testosterone-fueled as it is. Especially after reading those bonus SoL chapters.

Attached: 163-omake.jpg (960x1361, 218K)

I love this autist

I don't think Matsuda knows how to draw.

I miss this style so much =(

This is the best copypasta I've seen in a while. I love these threads.

No, Koga jobbed to the masked guy 1 day prior and is in the audience.

>agito thinks godzilla is real
>brought Okubo along to hunt him
They managed to make the combat autistic a great character

There are no jobbers in Kengan.

>Ryuki is gonna avenge his buddy by fucking murdering the masked guy
Based and friendpilled

The man had to be chained to a wall because he was literally traumatized from murdering like ninety other kids.

Ryuki jumping in to defend Koga after he got bitchslapped was almost cute, their chemistry is hilarious.

How can you not like our retarded boy Koga. It's like he made it his mission in life to get his ass beat.

He got better, and even got some friends. That's the important part.

Seki's gotta pay his dues when he entered the business

Koga deserves rape

Can someone edit el ninja shirt to " SJW"?

would be really cool for history to repeat itself except this time, Koga actually wins the Kengan match and finishes what his ancestor started

probably gave him some bullshit about hoe hr murdered "real" Niko and Genzan fought Niko while he was still reeling from the fight against "real" Niko

Why didn't Koga just kick him in the balls.

>search this
>it's some fanservice show with girls training
I saw this a while back. It's getting an anime too right? Didn't know this was the same author as Kengan

They share universe. Danberu is full of cameos from KA characterd. Ghosts are canon too

They were actually canon-same universe not just just in the first volume, or even in just the first chapter of Danberu, but the 1st page of the 1st chapter in the 2nd panel where Kouyou Girls' Academy is mentioned. Along with the fact that Souryuuin Shion, headmaster of Kouyou Girls' Academy and University, is also confirmed in the same chapter to be Souryuuin Akemi's older sister.And that Karla's school uniform is, in fact, the Kouyou Girls' Academy uniform, which also appears in the 1st chapter, obviously.Actually, the cameos as mentioned are massive, numerous and direct in nearly every chapter.

Attached: Chapter 1 - Admission (1).png (715x1013, 678K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xhdPK5pWnWU

youtube.com/watch?v=1yOsoa6jbHQ

>Kengan gets CGI while Danberu gets proper animation
I'm not sure how I feel about this

Has anyone announced they'll be subbing these?

Destroyed

Attached: 78356832743265.jpg (357x300, 43K)

Carne asada muy bien.

Attached: 1553197923064.gif (460x258, 1.25M)

You need strong bones to have strong muscles or else the pain sets in.

Danberu is not a fight manga is just hot girls mostly posing or doing basic training, is almost like the Alisa Milano’s aerobics lessons on VHS.

>Purgatory is literally run by a guy with goat eyes and a James bond villain complex.

That is because it is already a Global venue. The dude is literally going to the moon because Earth is too boring for him.

Attached: BaBAM.png (847x867, 593K)

I get that, I'm just acknowledging the irony that a show that more people would likely prefer to have nicer looking animation is using a less pleasing style than another work by the same author. Ik the budget you'd need for Kengan being animated properly is way higher than Danberu's it just rubs me slightly the wrong way that Danberu may be more aesthetically pleasing than Kengan
But then again, I love ecchi and love Danberu, so it's more a consolation prize than anything

If they hired some good martial artists for mocap it might not turn out atrocious. We all know they won't though.

Speaking of which, anyone else feeling suspicious that Ichinoshin's younger brother was mentioned to just 'suddenly die' shortly after Ichinoshin?
Maybe Koga's origins will have some connection to that.

I feel Danberu is way more easier to animate. Heck, I would be content with some quality stills and cute voices to fap happy. While Kengan’s forte is the fighting. Big difference.

Danberu TL said he wasn't going to, at least.

He probably already trained it
youtube.com/watch?v=oTIW5KtUUxY

where are the raws
you said there'd be raws

i was at three wrestling shows today so this is a really great chapter

it makes sense because they're all in the same camp

Pretty much a whole character bio right there

I'm taking you to task for the raws

Say what you want about Koga, but he does not fight dirty.

It'll be interesting to see if he goes full Imai vs Akoya if the other guy fights dirty as fuck.

Attached: Kengan Omega_c0p08.png (960x1361, 1.56M)

>disregarding rules that castrate karate is the same as kicking in the nads, eye pokes, preparing traps, or using weapons
Your karate is just a shitty mma, and you couldn't even beat Koga by ganging on him and fighting seriously.

please see

Koga is international tournament tier. Kazzy himself said it.
Thanks for reminding me to make a different version of this pasta.

>he does not fight dirty

I think I can outbred Kure Clan with bare hands
I practice eugenics for 7 years now, playing Crusader Kings 2 in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count Gentle Style training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.
My grandson have an insane speed, reflexes similar to his speed. I just have to wait for a Kure to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, Kure breeding program is finished.
You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of training can beat a Kure with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

>using karate as intended
>dirty
Kokuro would disagree with you.

Karla is not in the same school sadly, in an omake we are told that she is in a mixed school, while danberu girls are in a girl only one. Her mom is a teacher there tho.

Was it really confirmed the golf club guy was from the same school?

Im really looking forward to seeing new characters, Kengan Asura had an outstanding and diverse cast.

Elder God Demonsbane.

Why would he jog with a hawaiian shirt?

>chinese style
It's clearly some kind of muay thai or whatever version of martial art some jungle asians have.

The hair could be black because of lighting

Nope looks more like a traditional Buddhist robe

Seki stopped it at 2:30

Well each Kata has an Ultimate Technique.
And those, if mastered, give access to Demonbane.
Then there are Two Niko-style forbidden techniques, Posession of God and Fallen Demon.
Perhaps there is an Ultimate Forbidden technique dare I say named Vessel of the Tiger.

Attached: JerryMama.png (271x114, 32K)

I really like this issue, the way everything is set up I don't think it's a case of "Koga is weak as fuck, lets give him an "easy" challange just to prove how jobber he is."

Part of my gets the vibe that this is also a test for Jose, "I got this kid who is rocking sick Kengan potential, lets see if your durability is up to SJW standards, last three minutes without attacking or falling to him."

But maybe I'm hopeful.

Attached: BandoLegal.png (304x254, 50K)

Hair is blonde, and Koga dyes his hair white, as his natural is black. And wearing characteristic clothes defeats the purpose of wearing a mask.

Or Seki wanted Jose to practice taking shots too.

Sadly we would get more bara shit than Karla doujins

I went through some stuff now, the cleavage blocker thing is slightly different from karla and danberu, but that might just be artist error, so i am not so sure anymore. And in some other stuff it had a different colour for Karla.

where are the raws sys

Can someone explain how he could afford this shit?

Can a top-100 richest person afford this? Could a 3rd largest JAPANESE underground fighting association boss afford this?

Attached: 0010-007.jpg (960x1361, 167K)

It's a fictional story.

an island? i dont think islands are that expensive
there are hollywood celebrities who own islands

island are cheap

you can buy one for like 30k or so that's about 10 acres

Based Seki.

My though, exactly.

THICC

kek

KEK

That was extra-unexpected.

I just googled. Obviously it depends on the location, but one guy bought an island in Nova Scotia for $60k that was 16 acres. That's probably on the low end. We dunno how huge the island is, though.

«Hey your more humble than I pegged you for»

Attached: kengan_asura-togo_shark_teeth.png (334x317, 87K)

Makes sense. I was thinking about celebrity owned islands as well, but some insane A+ list celebs have several hundred million. The mansion with well known art and a built-in shark tank aquarium is probably way more expensive to own and to maintain. And the dude lives in it for several days out of the year. His networth probably isn't anything under $10B.

Well, considering he's half Elon Musk ($20.7B) and half Trump ($3.1B), that'd give him a net worth of around $12B.

Attached: 3 hours.jpg (951x316, 212K)

>Could a 3rd largest JAPANESE underground fighting association boss afford this?
His wealth comes mainly from his other businesses. Purgatory is just a fun side project for him

>Gesundheit
My good bro.
new stuff in kairakuten

damn those are huge feet

Without laughing.

I think I can fuck up a gorilla with bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the gorilla is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible.

First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a gorilla with a knife anyway.

With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

So, who's the strongest Kengan character that Koga could beat in his current state?

This guy probably

Attached: Yokota_Masayasu.png (340x340, 183K)

He could maybe beat up kazzy, even that's debatable.

think again dipshit

Attached: kazzy.jpg (597x912, 165K)

Shaolin fist, perhaps?

>trained professionally for 5 years in getting kicked in the nuts

Who the fuck does this?

Attached: white_guy_kicked_by_bull_in_the_nuts.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

She was just a cosplayer in Danberu, guess she realised her dream..

Also, i just remember that the girls from Danberu are legal now...NOICE

Attached: 1510244566451.png (285x247, 48K)

I think I can fuck up a mod with bare posts
I practice shitposting for 7 years now, spamming in parallel for 6 years, I could. Not to count troll training on Yea Forums for 4 years, 6 ft for 489 lbs.
I have an insane bandwidth, VPS similar to my bandwidth. I just have to wait for him to charge me, avoid his bad, and throw good spam to his board. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the mod is finished.
You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bait that you'll do anything. Any man with a minimum of proxies can beat a mod with good gore anyway. With bare posts, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

None, Koga isn't even mma pro level, he's nowhere near Kengan level

And he is going to win to show his accomplishments

Only know Kengan from cute DYEL girl manga. Do I read Ashura or Omega?

start with Omega then move to Ashura

Is it a timeline thing that gets ruined if I do them at the same time?

Read Ashura then Omega, which is a direct sequel

As for you my recommended course of action is to neck yourself

Ashura comes first
it is 2 years prior to omega

I miss Ohma
I bet he'd be having fun with Kazzy were he alive

>these rules don't count
>but these do
Retard

I miss Bando, I hope is more bendy after two years of science and training.

He came to the dojo to kick their collective asses, and won using martial arts as they are supposed to be used. It's doubtful he even properly registered in that "tournament".
He didn't used weapons or traps or moves that are considered dirty in any serious fight he were in.
Learn the difference.

>Can someone explain how he could afford this shit?
For those that don't work with, or own, BILLIONS of dollars of net worth, the concept of just how much value that has is actually quite difficult.

If we want to be realistic, the single, self-made, richest man in Japan is Masayoshi Son @ $23 Billion Tadashi Yanai has more ($24.8B) but is also attributed to his family, not just his own. It's an overwhelmingly large net worth that only continues to grow. Since we are told Toyoda Idemitsu is the richest tycoon in Japan, this is the most realistic comparison to make (fictionally, he can have even more, of course).

To purchase islands and build homes for hundreds upon hundreds of millions of dollars is nothing when you value increases by billions every year, nevermind the idea he likely has enormous influence on any company that supplies the needs for those locations, or maybe simply outright owns them.

Attached: Toyoda Idemitsu.png (960x1361, 940K)

>koga pulling off an improved version of stinger in his next fight, showing his growth.
Koga started out as one of the mobs. His main selling point must be his growth.

>as they are supposed to be used
You're a complete fucking imbecile if you think that headshots are as they're 'supposed to be used' while nutshots aren't
There's at least three different forms in taijiquan (aka tai chi) directly descended from northern longfist that are meant to gouge out eyes and there's plenty of "then take your knee and smash him in the balls" kata in martial arts.
The 'tournament' has clear rules on what is and isn't a foul so it's reasonable to think that that karate was designed to exclude headshots. It's like how boxers in the modern era would absolutely shitheap the ones from the 1800s if they fought by modern rules but also vice versa. Either you avoid what's off limits, or you say that nothing is off limits. You don't get to pick and choose.

Yeah it's hard for people to understand just how much money this is, it's at the point where you rake in so much you have to actively attempt to get rid of it
I mean if you have half a billion in the bank, naively, an annual interest rate of 0.5% (so absurdly low really) means you're actually making over two million a year off of pure interest. Realistically you don't keep that much liquid assets on hand but that's also because the returns for actual invested assets are way higher, you don't even have to actively work it.

Small note: the world's richest man, Jeff Bezos, is getting divorced. He's set to give her $35 Billion in settlement, making her the 3rd-richest-woman on the planet (and instantly outstripping the net worth of incredible other numbers of billionaires). 4% of Amazon's stock.
$35B isn't even nearly a quarter of his net worth.

Kaneda is full INT

Fuck you

>richest man in Japan is Korean

lmao

>Richest Tycoon in Japan
>Has dozens of private islands with gigantic mansions full of extremely rare and expensive art, space program, and basically everything
Is this japan wanking again, implying they're so rich, their richest people make every rich guy outside of Japan look tame in comparison?

nope, it's perfectly normal for multibillionaires to own islands and mansions and private yachts and multiple airplanes and whatever you can think of.
For billionaires too in fact.
At that level of wealth they don't even have to do anything for their money to keep generating more money, and they could well spend hundreds of millions a year and still get richer and richer.

No. All billionaires own gigantic everythings. They literally spend their time trying to find ways to spend their money. Jeff Bezos again, he also literally owns a private space program because he wants to create an orbital shuttle program for millionaires to spend to go into space and back for funsies, he's investing billions and billions every year. Toyoda talking about his own space thing is probably a parody of that.

The richest individuals on the planet are mostly investing geniuses who own such diversified portfolios it's impossible to ever bankrupt, major stockholders of unfathomably enormous telecommunications, own basically the entirety of companies that clothe the entire planet or own the land that contains fossil fuels. The author is just trying to convey his wealth, not his "Japanese wealth." To have dozens of billions of $$ at your disposal is a truly extreme thing, and I don't think you've realized this is the tiniest percentage of his wealth being displayed from the gift givings of a single of his many mistresses he simply sleeps with.

Pretty Sure Bezos, the richest fag in the world don't own plenty of gigamansions for his mistresses on private islands with undersea dining halls he visits for a week each all year long and the ability to just go to the moon by 2024, nor own what is basically Mona Lisas in the art world placed IN these mistresses mansions, and i bet we haven't even seen the start of Toyoda's wealth yet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiction

>don't own plenty of gigamansions for his mistresses on private islands with undersea dining halls
if he did you wouldn't know.
The only unbelievable thing is the private space program, but there's nothing indicating that it's because nippon strong or because it's fiction and everything is exaggerated.
go look at the stuff that people on this list own
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_people_by_net_worth

>own what is basically Mona Lisas in the art world placed IN these mistresses mansions
He painted them himself

He is fucking 53. Let him rest. Though there was some kind of a deal between Bando and Kazuo's son.

Legit the only weird thing there is the space program and you have memelords like Elon Musk and Virgin Galactic and like eight different chink startups doing the same thing with far less cash
If he had a few talented astroengineers on his bankroll he could easily fund something like that. You can say what you want about him but the man is a hedonist and a dreamer, and that's really the only thing that stops every billionaire from making his own little space company.