You bring pic related to a family gathering as your fiance, how would they react?

You bring pic related to a family gathering as your fiance, how would they react?

Attached: 1553838768021.png (849x1200, 1.58M)

But she's already my wife

I dont think my mum would approve of white girls

I prefer her flatter dumber version.

>whoa user you're actually not gay

Your mom is racist?

This picture literally manifests the concept of gilding the lily. Artoria is best enjoyed naked with high heels

Depends, is this the good one from the story or the living boob joke who recycles her design?

>Wanting your child to breed within their race
>Racist
Okay.

Honestly I think they would all be very happy.

Her tits look fake as fuck. Why is it that not many artists bother to draw them properly? Pic related is a good example of how big tits should be drawn, like water balloons

Attached: tabata.jpg (2560x1850, 485K)

>"user, why is your fiance not dressed for the dinner?"

I think my dad would break out crying, happy that he'll have grandkids. My mom would probably think she a gold digger.

>A woman wearing so much gold is a gold digger
That doesnt make sense

saggy

Attached: KonoSuba-Aqua.iPod-4-wallpaper-640x960.jpg (640x960, 80K)

"Good work, son"

>Race
>Existing

lol

If race doesn't exist then why do people keep talking about it? Why can't we all get along?

They kneel down obviously. They are in the presence of a king after all

Back to /leftypol/

she digged those from her previous men?

Meh. I unfortunately have first hand experience with gold diggers. Lemme tell you they never dress that way, unless they are just ghetto trash

Literally this.
My family already talks shit about my cousin that's dating a white girl, saying they'll eventually divorce because "white people do it all the time"
It's actually hilarious.

With stunned silence probably. My parents still think I'm gay because they've never seen me with a woman, so turning up with her would probably give them a heart attack.

As a die hard Saberfag I fucking hate this design.

My King is noble, modest, and beautiful. Takeuchi designed literal perfection with Arturia's original design. Which ever literal-who character designer created this FGO ridden trashy bimbo should be burnt on a cross. Do any other saberbros feel the same? Tituria is a soulless whore that I literally refuse to believe is canon and I have yet to meet saberbros who actually like her design.

Attached: c4f9a510732be80c360217fc9e1b3e7e.png (1000x1000, 1.19M)

Based and Saibahpilled

Good, stay away from them paper bag.

Well I guess we should outlaw divorce in the name of equality

Is this a mayo way of saying shitskin?

Why do saber threads have so many /pol/tards?

Attached: 1550371472649.jpg (433x561, 78K)

Nah she's just a nigger.

>Tituria is a soulless whore
She is a pretty good character in Camelot though. I really really like her scene with Agravain at the end. Can't wait to see that scene on the movie
Still, OG Artoria still has the best design anyway. And we are going to have another Seibah-clone, user

>saberfags still exists
Shameful to say the least.

Attached: 1554317526345.png (170x170, 29K)

My mom will probably be happy.
However if she is rich then my mom would be ecstatic.

>Why can't we all get along?
Human nature, we strive and evolve through conflict. And that conflictive nature stop us from evolving further. Its a kinda a tricky situation

She's like 35 or so in that transformation, I don't want such an useless old hag with withered eggs, our children would come out autistic and post in r9k

Our King is immortal. Your king is a jobbing asshole.

Attached: Dfah9rkXcAEW2kM.jpg (775x1200, 193K)

This is literally the only pic of Tituria I like.She looks really really really really pretty here and I normally fucking hate cowtits.

My parents would be happy at the fact that I found someone to marry. My grandparents would be disappointed because I married the king of Britain.

I am a saberfag and I have tituria

Attached: alterbeauty.gif (540x304, 2.96M)

hate*

Attached: 1536668700869.jpg (4096x2488, 834K)

But That's Rhon using Artoria's body

My dad would NTR me

Fate/stay? More like Fate/gay. Haha

I imagine my brother Agravain would be ecstatic

I'd be subtly shamed for not marrying in my religion.

>Sakiyamama
Great taste admittedly, but he's a bit of a same-face artist.

Big tiddies are great yo

They think that I am obsessed over central European girls and I'm not.

Literally every Arturia is better than the original.

>white people do it all the time
They're right though

Probably a little suspicious of her motives not that I'm a ugoid but we would look like a little bit of an odd pairing

>ywn have a beautiful noble magician girl fall for you and lust over your gains and forthright personality
Just fucking end it all

This, but don't care what she thinks about my tastes. Dad would be proud as fuck, though.

>Still, OG Artoria still has the best design anyway.
But that's not King Arthur with a D.

Attached: latest.png (1017x680, 538K)

Lion King was pretty great, though. Well, you could argue she's not the same as the one in OP's pic.

>"user, I know you love her but she's not real. It's time to see someone, this isn't healthy."

Attached: 1548448843459.jpg (1242x808, 120K)