Detective Conan

Is there a reason Conan hasn't revealed his circumstances to the FBI? I'm watching through Clash of Red and Black at the moment GOAT op btw The argument about not wanting to involve people with the Organization is moot because it's the FBI, and he's already acting like his smartass high school self in front of them. Have the FBI just accepted that he's a super smart grade schooler?

Attached: l2s62si65a4nbsjbcoy3zsdejmkcnkan_hq.jpg (704x396, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/13d3vz5fawgT4v57w0UJV6Cmy68qv7Grv
youtube.com/watch?v=HjdmZtjpZ6w
aptx.cn/incident/index.html
youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=G0VcRdbKQCI
poshmark.com/listing/Detective-Conan-and-Inuyasha-VCR-Tapes-5c22a9cf6197454dcf960067
youtu.be/tQyzKIpvJ64
youtube.com/watch?v=g7WXdvqAovg
youtube.com/watch?v=OKwDJMASwCY
twitter.com/takumitoxin/status/724113777977757696
detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Fusae_Campbell
animationmagazine.net/licensing/southern-island-on-the-case-for-funimation/
youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko
youtube.com/watch?v=X9hPmHzkcUA
youtube.com/watch?v=km29rPOfRrw
detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Conan_vs._Kaitou_Kid#cite_note-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because who on all the FBI payroll would believe him, at any time, at all, ever?Ah, are you volunteering, Yamcha the Handsome?

Attached: 1541957e-7950-4fdf-b46b-a0c4a15dcee4.png (687x667, 581K)

I wonder, if he will continue being the "Holmes of Heisei", or if Aoyama will revamp him to "Holmes of Reiwa".

That would be a terrible idea. He would be asking to get disappeared to a US government black site to be medically experimented on for the rest of his life.

This shit still hasn’t ended?

FBI know something's up with him but aren't prying. He promised to tell them when everything is resolved.

Attached: Detective Conan - Movie 21 - The Crimson Love Letter [Kienai][720p][A00E4CB9].mkv_snapshot_00.44.51. (1280x720, 120K)

Attached: [Drake] The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa - The Worst Two Days in History [BD][x264][1080p][FLAC][C (1920x1080, 87K)

Attached: Detective Conan - 722.mkv_snapshot_07.26.000.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

When did he say that? It's been so long.

OP is only at Clash of Red and Black, but he said it to Akai/Subaru at one point. He asked a personal question and they responded with "why don't you tell me your identity then?" and he said "after everything's over with", even though he had a feeling he already knew.

It might have been from a movie, but I don't think so. I think it was from the scarlet return arc.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Detective Conan - 878 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.56.000.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I miss Conan threads.

We have them all the time.

Attached: 1553399974981.jpg (850x572, 109K)

I'm pretty close to 200 chapters in right now. I like how the cases so far are all short like 3 to 5 chapters long. Should I expect a big arc any time soon?

>Should I expect a big arc any time soon?
Not really.

Alright, then.

Why hasn't Conan just asked Bourbon for an APTX pill as a favor? It feels like the entire plotline of him trying to get one of those pills to analyze has been dropped.

>I think it was from the scarlet return arc.
Chapter 949/Episode 861 or 862 can't remember which
The case where Conan and Akai figure out the RUM ASACA message

Why would you give out your information for free? Also, they suck, some of them can't keep things to themselves.

Attached: 291786.jpg (225x350, 27K)

This. I hope Conan isn't so naive as to blab everything to them, even after all's said and done.

Where have you been? I made a few awhile back and since then others have been making steady Conan threads with at most a week between them. I make some still too but most of the time I don't need to because there's already a thread up when I come here and I usually only make a thread every now and then, not every time I see there isn't one. I'm honestly surprised everyone hasn't been burnt out on discussing Conan but we usually get by with cuteposting.

We also get newer people occasionally making them, showing that there's been new interest either from the threads or whatever else. I know I've seen a good amount come into threads out of the loop wanting to get back into it. It's pretty much a joke that someone's gonna ask why the fuck hasn't time passed beyond half a year.

Attached: snowy mountain lodge conans.jpg (1920x1440, 639K)

There's a synopsis for the next case.
"Kobayashi and Rumi (and rest of class) go to Gunma Prefecture to pick up wild vegetables, But there might be some trouble there..."

We're spending a lot of time recently with the Rum candidates.

Just being a little facetious. I had been wondering when Conan threads were coming back after the chaos of April Fools.

I was really enjoying these threads including all the cuteposting.

Attached: 1522785693240.jpg (960x720, 71K)

I see. I enjoy the cuteposting too. You never run out of material from the show, especially if you start getting into fanart.

Attached: seven mysteries of teitan elementary conans.jpg (1920x1440, 652K)

>ITT: speedreaders
please read your conan slowly and pay attention to details

over a thousand chapters worth of details you're bound to forget some

>seven mysteries of teitan elementary
I just reread that manga volume today. That's one of my favorites of the DB cases. I'd like there to be more cases that don't involve murders or even any crimes.
I wonder if I should post more fanart/fan manga tonight.

Attached: 1540268364140.jpg (2037x3056, 1.58M)

The quality for the opening of this episode was really... something.

Attached: kcr.png (738x549, 728K)

Today I watched the remastered version of the Gomera murder case. There were some unfortunate cuts made for time in this episode. Removing the scenes where Agasa and Megure first meet and where Conan begs Agasa to be his mouthpiece for solving the case messed up the flow and made it hard to follow.

Attached: 1548419073206.jpg (640x480, 45K)

I haven't went through the Gomera remaster all the way through to do comparisons yet, that's unfortunate. These cuts further my desire to have them release these remasters on bluray or some service, because then not only would you not have to cut things for time, they likely wouldn't have to edit out the more disturbing gore like everything with the head in the first episode.

It's the only way I can see the Mountain Villa Murder Case ever getting a remaster released. The one where the find the woman's body and when the guy leans her up her head falls off, not to mention the discovery being lead up to with dismembered bloody limbs in the grass. I don't think Japan's standards can handle that anymore, not on TV where Conan's airing.

Attached: glare.png (744x557, 810K)

I love it too, and yea cases without crimes can be a nice change of pace.
>I wonder if I should post more fanart/fan manga tonight.
Go ahead.

Attached: bathing.png (960x720, 1.11M)

>"I was wearing a bathing suit"
>TV airing didn't even edit anything into this scene
I forgot what anime it was that aired on Toonami back then on daytime CN but they actually edited clothes onto a girl. This was a bizarre script change that is undermined not even a minute later. I guess the dialogue can't say she was naked with Conan but the video can? Damn blind soccer moms.

Attached: [as].png (705x528, 489K)

It'll be changed and everyone in the series will act as if that's what it was always, because to them it is the same year every year despite everything around them changing.

Fuck that. He'll always be the Heisei Holmes to me.

Attached: 1527515754197.jpg (640x480, 45K)

such a pure man

He's both a pure man, and pure man.

Attached: 1532713706758.jpg (643x998, 88K)

Your Shinichi crush is adorable.

Attached: diplomat case remaster when.png (960x720, 668K)

I can't help it, he's just that wonderful.

Attached: 1545632203461.png (635x893, 723K)

That's a nice pan. That fantasy is so insanely cheesy I love it. I wonder how long he had that type of confession in mind before it changed to something more serious. Him holding her by the arms is still so passionate and sweet though. It reminds me when he man gripped her in the school trip arc.

Attached: night baron 70.png (960x720, 856K)

I bet he had been fantasizing about his confession over and over for years, that's why he had all the details down like what kind of outfits they would be wearing.
I wish the anime had also left in his fantasy of their first kiss. Japan has always been squeamish about kissing in public, especially for a primetime kids' anime back in 1996, so I guess that's why they left that out. I haven't seen the remake episode of the first chapter yet so I don't know if they put that back in or not.

Attached: 1540748356979.png (1300x484, 579K)

I found a Funimation forum post that has me wondering if Funi actually had the license to movies 7 and 8 in 2014. I wish there was a way to know for sure but they don't allow Conan threads and they all usually get locked. Not that it matters because they lost the entire license back in 2018 but it's just interesting how far the IP was considered to go here. Half of season 5's license went unused after all.

I'm still salty they backed out of the scheduled Mirapolis Investigation american release. I mean yea you can just get the Europe version but come on. Does Europe even call it Case Closed? It was released under that moniker for the game using the CC logo with the head.

Not to mention pic related.

Attached: case-closed-movie-5-countdown-to-heaven_2.jpg (1284x1284, 199K)

>but they don't allow Conan threads and they all usually get locked
I forgot to add that I wouldn't want to make any threads or posts on that forum anyway, and that anyone from that time period likely doesn't know or remember if they picked up the license.

Haven't seen it either, I forgot they kissed in the manga version too.

I think Aoyama is planning to change it but since we've established him to everyone already I don't think the circumstance to have him be declared the Holmes of [current period] will come back. I hope not at least, because aside from the contrast between changing his era nickname and just having technological advances, I don't think anything as catchy as The Heisei Holmes can be created for Reiwa.

Attached: holmes freak.png (1143x720, 1M)

Looks like they edited out his massive penis.

No wonder Ran was so eager to bathe with him.

Look how into scrubbing him she is. She's working her way down.

>Is there a reason Conan hasn't revealed his circumstances to the FBI?
You make your leading question statements from the viewpoint of being on the side of the FBI. The FBI is a representative of a foreign power that does not have Japan's or Conan's welfare as its first concern. And Conan surely is smart enough to know that.

Furthermore, the USA is a militaristic society that uses the military to advance its capitalism. So, knowing any tools like the Apotoxin and its side effects would become exploited by this foreign power.

Attached: realistic_FBI_lady.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Aoyama doesn't depict America like that and it's unknown if Conan/Shinichi has even once considered any of that or thinks of America that way. The FBI is written as aiding Japan in a worldwide issue since the syndicate has people everywhere. Them being American is only brought up when they mention the FBI can't let the Japanese law enforcement know they're there because it's not their territory and it has to be rationalized.

Attached: KOI.png (630x480, 328K)

Someone's been reading The Secret Bath I see.

Attached: would do.png (524x457, 174K)

The Secret Bath but with Momiji

You can have that but to cross the threshold between bathing with Ran and bathing with her, we need a version of him bathing with Kazuha first.

Forced bathing with Haibara is also needed.

Attached: Detective Conan 118 [APTX4869-Demux](Remastered 640x480 Xvid MP3).jpg (640x480, 130K)

>Momiji: Come on Conan-kun, looks like you gotta bathe with me (winks)
>Conan, to himself: Will there even be enough room??

Why was Conan staring at Ran like this?

Attached: 1538390675500.png (681x562, 354K)

Maybe she's loud or he feels weird waking up next to her.

>he feels weird waking up next to her
I thought maybe he was staring at her bare armpits or something but this explanation makes sense.

I love when I finally find old remasters. Some are amazingly difficult to access due to how long they've been around, and if they aren't in demand they pretty much disappear from active torrents, which leads to hosting sites as the next step.

Attached: ai perky.png (273x565, 285K)

Before I sleep, have a short two panel manga.

"What's wrong, Conan-kun?"

Attached: 1546535012725.jpg (800x559, 227K)

"I'm sorry, Ran-neechan...
Bad things always happen to you in the movies...
Next time, why don't you and I stay at home!
Then we can do lots of pafupafu and ingurimonguri!!"*

"Hmm...
But then it would end up rated R
and I'm not so sure about that..."

*(you know, those unspeakable lewd acts from Dragonball)

Attached: 1535301876731.jpg (800x559, 229K)

Aw, cute.
Goodnight user.

I found the reruns!

Attached: mist goblin rerun shinichi intro.png (640x478, 372K)

Good detective work, user.

Attached: 1550156129198.jpg (640x480, 92K)

Unfortunately, neither Conan vs Kaito Kid nor The Locked Room in the Sky have exclusive introductions. This does however answer the question if they did or not. Granted the uploader didn't cut them out or anything, but that's unlikely. Mist Goblin also gives nice color copies of Feel Your Heart and Hikari to Kage no Roman, on the right.

I'm more glad that I've finally found them than I am disappointed in the lack of prologues. Mist Goblin also has an ending with Shinichi wrapping up the rerun. I haven't downloaded 118 in full to know if Heiji closes the Naniwa rerun yet.

Attached: Roman.png (640x478, 313K)

Ah, I forgot I didn't bother with comparisons, disregard "on the right". I'll upload these scenes to Google Drive like I did the Heiji one shortly. They're raw.

Attached: mist.png (640x478, 306K)

what case has the most amazing trick that really hard to pull?

I think there's a lot of games-of-chance cases where if something doesn't just happen to work out correctly, they'd fail. Not sure any good examples of that right off but there was one where a woman tied a string to a knife to stab someone while she wasn't there. There was a treadmill and the string caught inside to disappear.

shiratori intro case
S06 - E12~13
146 - 147
V21 - E08~10
208 - 210
do you have other case in mind?

How helpful, thanks. I'll have to keep thinking on it for you, but before that case came to mind I was considering mentioning the beetle key case where they slipped a beetle with the key wrapped on it through the door, led it to the fountain in the room, and the beetle dropped it in the fountain and exited through a tiny bit in the window where other beetles were because of the mating scent. Now that I think about it, it's more intricate than a knife on a string.

Attached: 1441941427815.webm (500x375, 2.91M)

>slipped a beetle with the key wrapped on it through the door, led it to the fountain in the room, and the beetle dropped it in the fountain and exited through a tiny bit in the window where other beetles were because of the mating scent
this must be a filler right? because I couldn't remember any case with this trick, I imagine the success rate for this trick must be under 5%

Interesting, there is no closing scene with Heiji. I guess they do whatever they feel like. Here's a clear shot of this scene from the ED Kōri no Ue ni Tatsu Yō ni. If nothing else, these reruns seem to have much better colors than the DVDs. Still nothing in comparison to a remaster, though. The DVDs seem to use something else for their episodes because I've overlapped rerun shots and DVD shots and their positions change.

I'll upload the rerun OPs and EDs for the sake of.

Attached: brighter conan.png (640x481, 149K)

A Cursed Mask Coldly Laughs features an exclusive message from everyone's favorite detective.

Attached: kogoro.png (640x480, 310K)

I love Conan's reactions to whenever Kogoro does literally anything.

The thing about tricks that have a high failure rate is that they're often repeatable, so the culprit can keep trying them again and again until it works.

I imagine it was filler. I haven't read the manga all the way through yet.

And their track record with the Black Organization is piss poor as it is. This would just make the FBI even more of a target.

Uploading. Files will be put in this folder over time.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/13d3vz5fawgT4v57w0UJV6Cmy68qv7Grv

On the topic, I plan to make a Mega one day with all the reruns and remasters I can find. The uploads in my Drive for these scenes are slightly lower in quality for better file sizes but these wouldn't be changed from their original downloads.

Attached: chair.png (640x478, 333K)

how big are your anime collections, physical or digital?

It's mostly Conan. I had Azumanga Daioh, Nichijou, and Cowboy Bebop before needing to make room for more DC. I'm sure deep inside multiple folders I have other anime I've forgotten about. I'm not very organized. I know I have Keroro Gunsou episodes somewhere because I don't remember deleting them. I never caught up but I heard the dad comes home at the end. I never really collected physical releases, but I got Gundam and Dragonball VHS tapes from goodwill. There might be other stuff but I haven't looked at my bookshelf in awhile and I'm not home. I don't even watch Gundam or Dragonball.

Attached: 05142900bff5lj.jpg (500x384, 39K)

>VHS tapes
At least recorded off TV like a good 90s child?
In hindsight almost a shame commercials are banned except for between episodes for 20-30 minute broadcasts in Germany.
>need to go to youtube to catch a glimpse of the good-old times again
TV is seriously dead. Better that way, though.

>At least recorded off TV like a good 90s child?
Nah these were all official. Unfortunately any VHS tapes I might have recorded as a child were lost when I moved homes in 2006. The way it happened meant we couldn't take everything and whatever wasn't taken or put in storage by my dad was lost when they gutted our house. I still go to youtube to look at old recordings and stuff from broadcasts I may remember. Sometimes I like to wonder where I was at the time.

I wanna go back. Everyone else in my family considers it a good thing we left but I still hold sentimental value to it despite no one else doing so. I still remember using old ass Youtube watching Tom and Jerry on it. Never got to see Conan on Adult Swim to my knowledge either, so I'd like to do that.

>TV is seriously dead. Better that way, though.
TV feels like it doesn't want to stay alive in most regards anymore. At least here in America where it feels like they legitimately schedule their networks for background noise.

Attached: santa conan.png (500x587, 293K)

Attached: little vampire detective.jpg (764x1200, 246K)

Attached: 1525507914635.jpg (1501x2048, 420K)

Looks like Ep 342 (The Bride of Huis ten Bosch)'s rerun isn't online anywhere. No dead torrents or download links even. gaara27 said it might not have been recorded on his old torrent batch, so he couldn't find it either. Shame, hopefully there wasn't anything exclusive in it. It was a digital episode too so the color benefit most likely wasn't a thing. Guess there's gonna be at least one to stay elusive.

For the Moonlight Sonata rerun Fabrebatalla18 did a couple versions which seem to be edited, I've got one without a version number and one with [v4] in the name. I don't know if either of these feature the original credits they aired with for the rerun or if they were cut out for these uploads. Only [v4] features the Message from Aoyama opening. If they weren't edited I assume they'd have aired with Mune no Dokidoki and Step by Step.

Maybe I can find another uploader version that didn't do these edits, I haven't looked yet.

Attached: sonata.png (636x480, 498K)

>tfw there will never be an OP as KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=HjdmZtjpZ6w

Found the original APTX4869-Demux file. No original credits, just the ones for the time it was airing in, like F18's copies which I forgot to mention was the credits used. F18's version with Aoyama spliced in the full Basho Made OP after Aoyama's message ended, when originally it was just the message and then the episode. So you ended up hearing the song twice. I don't think either of F18's had the eyecatch sponsor cards either but APTX does, which I've been adding to the Google Drive videos when available.

These reruns make me wish there were premiere recordings for these old episodes. I don't think there are, unless the fansubs didn't use the DVDs like I've assumed. Now that I've thought about it I might check the sub groups and see what they did.

Attached: card.png (636x480, 391K)

In Germany non-PBS TV died the death around the time it lost Schmidt and Raab.

All the non-public stations got is shitty casting shows, series everyone has already watched, and ads.
How the fuck do they intend to compete with Netflix, Amazon and Youtube? Have they already given up?

cute

Attached: Detective Conan - Movie 22 - Zero the Enforcer [Kienai][720p][CBDE35CF].mkv_snapshot_01.09.54.362.jp (1280x720, 93K)

>I've been screwing with these reruns for 7 hours
Wow, time really got away from me. I guess that's what happens when it's the same dark and grey outside now that it was when I started.

It's pretty good. It was hype for what was going on at the time too. Looking back on it later isn't the same as watching it for the first time.

I dunno man, I had no idea Germany was going through anything like that with TV. I have a German friend online but the most I've heard from him on the topic is that he saw Conan on TV sometimes and that it'd be on after school with the other anime. This was presumably in the past rather than too recent. I also have an online friend in the Philippines who also told me he's seen Conan on TV in tagalog.

Very. I love it when she's happy. Still weird how her screentime works. She mostly feels like a non-entity in-universe despite being the creator of the drug that shrunk our protagonist.

Attached: ai2.jpg (1066x800, 254K)

Attached: sex night murder case.png (651x486, 322K)

I'm never looking at fishing lines the same way again after reading it's the most frequent murder weapon in this series.

It makes sense for a Japanese story because they live on a giant island, so everybody has fishing line lying around.

Yeah. otoh, it's impressive how ridiculous the other setups are like that the culprit used who used a dart, champagne, and, yuzu scented bath bombs.

>spoilered text
I don't remember this case, but that's actually a pretty commonplace item in Japan and I can see how you can use that to kill someone.

Attached: sponsor ED 4.png (640x480, 419K)

Interesting site
aptx.cn/incident/index.html

Thanks for your hard work user, bookmarking it.

Attached: 1548374370675.jpg (640x480, 58K)

I like that this copy of Feel Your Heart comes with that little extra few seconds of the song during the sponsor credits that I can never find with the sub copies online, but that I used to see on VHS fansubs in the 1990s.

Attached: 1537515395684.jpg (640x478, 53K)

VHS fansubs of Conan?

I think. They may have been raw. But I definitely used to watch Conan on VHS back then.

Where did you find them?

I used to like her and root for her until i know that she used to be Gin lover

It feels like it was one-sided.

I had several ways of getting them so I'm not sure exactly which method I used, or maybe multiple methods. I got fansubs from distributors online who mailed them out if you sent them a money order with a self-addressed stamped envelope. There were also several anime clubs in my city with large VHS libraries, and Japanese-language video stores with tapes for rent, and I was members of all of them.
But I definitely watched TV rips of Conan on VHS that may or may not have had subs, and wore out some of the tapes with Feel Your Heart at the beginning because it was my favorite OP (well, DC didn't have a million OP/EDs at the time. It's still my favorite OP though.).

That's really cool, user. I wonder if any survived and are online to purchase. Ebay would probably be the only one selling something like that.

Conan could have any girl he wanted but he stayed pure for the day he can be with Ran as himself again. What a good boy.

Attached: girls.png (640x480, 556K)

A quick check of Ebay doesn't come up with any unofficially recorded Conan on VHS. The fanbase in America pre-Case Closed was tiny even among anime fans and I only knew about it because I watched the broadcast in Mexico first. So I doubt there will be many people who preserved copies of it at least in North America. (And I guess that narrows down my faulty memory--it must have been a raw and not a fansub that I watched.)
There have to be a lot of Japanese fans with a collection of them, but they'll never go up for sale on the auction sites over there because Japanese copyright laws are so strict. Japanese video stores on the US side of the Pacific coast of course don't care and had Conan episodes for rent within weeks of their airing in Japan. So I probably made copies of those.

If DC were targeted toward an older audience, Conan would be having to constantly fight off slutty shotacon oneesans who want to seduce him since he is such an alpha little boy. But he would still stay loyal to Ran and wouldn't even get hard for other women. Pure in body and soul.

Attached: 1530043909508.jpg (640x480, 40K)

The biggest stretch in Detective Conan to me will always be how every random person who gets a little angry at someone suddenly becomes a criminal mastermind and comes up with all these ridiculous plots straight out of mystery novels. Sometimes they try to justify it with them being plots that only someone in that person's position would have thought of, but most of the time it feels out of place. That, and dying messages. I hate dying messages. If somebody's getting killed, the last thing that would ever be on their mind is "I need to come up with a cryptic code in the next 3 seconds that will point to the killer without them noticing. Better hope the police can read my mind."

That's a shame but now I'll have an extra thing to look around for to pass the time. It's a pretty cool thing, raw or subbed.

Putting in Detective Conan VHS into google gave me this and it's amazing, though.
youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=G0VcRdbKQCI

Attached: vcr heads.png (695x527, 345K)

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 105K)

kyoot

Attached: [Erai-raws] Detective Conan - 926 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.06_[2019.04.03_15.05.05].jpg (1280x720, 406K)

I wanna cuddle.

>Two Detective Boys' cases back-to-back
Fuck, really don't like it when they are involved.

She only cuddles 7-year old boys.

Attached: z4623.jpg (1188x669, 103K)

Why is Amuro so popular?

Because he's a pure cute boy and Conan probably has a lot of fujo fans.

so how does Erai, maybe not specifically for Conan, get higher quality video than HS?
I haven't actually compared them but that's what nyaa comments say.

Dark skin bright blonde hair, fujos love that kind of juxtaposition.

HS uses Crunchyroll right? Maybe Erai records the episodes when they air.

That seems like more trouble than it's worth and would introduce broadcast-only things like station watermarks and sponsor logos.
Again, haven't checked but then it would be extremely obvious.

Did the tapes look like this?
poshmark.com/listing/Detective-Conan-and-Inuyasha-VCR-Tapes-5c22a9cf6197454dcf960067

4 VCR tapes recorded in Japan (in Japanese without subtitles)

- Inuyasha Episode 2 Jan 2001
- Detective Conan Episode 1 Jun 1999
- Detective Conan Episode 8 July 2000
- Detective Conan Episode 15 Jan 2001

Attached: m_5c22a9db819e90390ad61c85.jpg (580x580, 108K)

I know there's some that record the new episodes on TV, they're up within an hour or two.

It was a long time ago so I can't say for sure, but it looks very familiar. That's the kind of labeling format my local Japanese video store rental used.

Interesting, what was the video store name?

That was Nijiya Video, used to be inside the Nijiya Market grocery store chain in California. Their video store business closed down a while back I think.

Oh, I used to rent from Video Eye too.

Thanks, this is the first time I'm seeing what stores people meant when they referred to ones selling tapes like these.

You're welcome. All of those tapes got sold by the video stores after getting rented for a time so I'm surprised that they don't show up on Ebay more often. For popular (among Japanese) series like Conan they had several rows of tapes, more than one copy per tape, so there must be copies floating out there somewhere.

Wish I wasn't all the way in NC, I could've at least had the chance to rent some of those back then if I were over there. It's cool they had so many, and that they had them at all.

All of the resources for anime and Japanese stuff in general was definitely one of the good parts about growing up in California that I appreciate more after moving away.
I wanted to post a picture of what an overseas Japanese video store from the VHS era looks like with all the rows of bootleg tapes with the handmade labels, but could only find pictures of video stores with DVDs or officially released videos. Oh well.

Attached: 1533223445944.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

>sato is upset over a missing pen
>takagi and every other officer at the station thinks shes pregnant and that takagi did it
>takagi also thinks this

Is that the one where a woman tricked her husband into thinking he could swim?

I don't think that translated well. "It's missing" in Japanese probably shares a meaning with "It didn't happen" or "it's late", so they thought she was saying her period was missing.

Could Conan find Sato's missing period?

Attached: sherlock.png (640x480, 338K)

there was a case where the murderer used a fucking optical illusion to make a piece of cake look bigger to kill someone
wtf do you expect ?

I remember that one. I watched it a few weeks ago.

Which chapter did that happen in? I can check the raw.

To be fair to that one, if he didn't take the poisoned cake, they could have just taken it themselves and not eaten it, then tried again another day.

Yea, most of what I could find that wasn't too small to see the details of looked like DVDs and official stuff, but I did see the kinds of buildings they were and what market was around them. At least from what you told me I understand the japanese releases in america situation better.

I always liked how DC's courtroom stuff was somewhat realistic.

Attached: eri hates phoenix wright.png (861x2397, 1.67M)

I skipped Eri's courtroom filler but I'm going back to it all eventually. I dunno if they ever officially had her do anything in court in the canon stuff.

Conan needs to end with
>Conan discovering a cure
>Not really a cure
>Looks around everyone is 10 years older
>Mental breakdown with flashbacks to all the Christmas episodes.
>Realizes than Ran bottom tier
>Hooks up with Ai

>I need to come up with a cryptic code in the next 3 seconds that will point to the killer without them noticing.
But user, you don't think of creative ways of leaving a dying message, or finally executing that highly complicated 'getting away with murder' plan just in case? Some of the cases point out that the victims had just enough time to create one, and it was the culprits' undoing when they messed up the scene even more. That's Morton's fork for you.

If it turns out Conan was in a coma this whole time and the poison pill just gave him a wacky 20 year fever dream, I'm going to kill myself.

No, you should kill Gosho instead.

will Gosho retcon him into the Reiwa Holmes?

Attached: D3D6uyJU8AAWdvo.jpg (2048x1462, 501K)

Chronologically how much time has passed sonce the first chapter? Is Conan ever getting older? Is he any close to returning to his adult self?

It's chapter 853-855 aka the one where we see a case in Kogoro's perspective. That he thinks he has a super detective alterego solving his cases for him instead of Conan knocking him out was hilarious. Then again, the truth for Conan's circumstances sounds crazy in the first place.

Conan needs to end with
>Conan discovering a cure
>becomes big
>Ran becomes small
>the cure doesn't work on her because of reasons
And they live happily ever after.

Attached: 1546239971605.jpg (1647x1979, 257K)

If I were Kogoro I would probably just believe in ghosts, and that I'm being possessed.

I'm pretty sure in an old episode they had him think it was a spirit he was channeling or something.

It's a funny idea. Maybe he doesn't think it's a ghost possession because they went through loads of fake supernatural cases, and turns out the culprit would've gotten away it with if it weren't for those meddling kids/teenagers/police.

What, really? Do you remember which case was it?

Attached: Meitantei.Conan.full.1490769.jpg (2450x1750, 989K)

Name a Conan girl better than Haibara

Miyano Shiho

Attached: [Drake] Detective Conan - Episode One - The Great Detective Turned Small [BD][720p][x264][10bit][FLA (1280x720, 117K)

I really wish this show had more fight scenes. Obviously they don't fit the tone, but 4 of the characters are expert martial artists.

Attached: 1473801782212.webm (1280x720, 2.47M)

Momiji Ooka

Attached: Detective-Conan-927_001_59722.png (1920x1080, 465K)

Mouri Ran

Attached: 1534786448585.jpg (960x720, 91K)

I miss when Conan would use his gadgets. Now he barely uses them outside of filler and movies. Apart from stuff like the tracking glasses and transceivers I guess. But he hardly ever uses his skateboard.

Attached: EP744 - Sera VS Makoto.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

>No, you should kill Gosho instead.
You should kill him NOW if you want to see the ending arc to the series show up. Gosho has the entire ending arc mapped out and stored in a secure safe. If he dies, they will use it.

Kazuha.

Attached: kazuha-ladies-of-detective-conan-15538860-576-854.jpg (576x854, 63K)

But then his assistants will draw it and their art just isn't the same. I want him to do the ending arc. I don't think he'd do the dream ending because all of Japan will want his head.

I love the sour look Conan gets on his face every time Ran gets the slightest bit excited to meet another guy.

Attached: 1540396941131.png (1067x1003, 583K)

Good taste

>people still watch/ read this garbage
It all went down after Vermouth-arc, what a boring shitfest.

Attached: 1549692079636.webm (640x480, 2.64M)

Congratulations.

>calls DC garbage while posting a cute webm that proves it isn't
what's this guy's master plan

Attached: 1551381252008.jpg (960x720, 94K)

Only a garbage series would have a girl this perfect

Attached: Ai means love.jpg (640x480, 45K)

courtroom confrontation are the worst fillers, but it has cute attorney.

Attached: original.gif (500x375, 1019K)

>the worst fillers
What's wrong with them? I've enjoyed most of them.

I just can't stand the part of the story with conan using anesthetic darts on kogoro who is giving testimony in a trial, don't you think it's straight illegal?

Tranquilizing somebody isn't any less illegal when it's not in a courtroom. It's never stopped him before. Besides, it's the famous "sleeping kogoro" that they're usually calling as a special expert witness, so he's the one who has to play that role, since that's technically him anyway.

Because they might have spies from the Org.

Attached: original.gif (500x369, 1022K)

I want to fuck Ran.

fuck off glowies

Attached: 1542634209463.jpg (800x578, 54K)

Did anyone ever count how many locked room murders are there in the entirety of the series?

I want to marry Kazuha.

Attached: endgame.jpg (1920x1080, 791K)

I wished there was just a little more shipteasing between Ran and Conan, not just Ran and Shinichi.

araide? eisuke?

I said Ran and Conan. I want her to dokidoki for him more.

Sera is an overrated smelly boy.

Is there any guide image/chart regarding which chapters hold importance in plot development?

I think there's a guide at Detective Conan World wiki about Black Organization chapters.

Attached: 1539986849520.jpg (800x800, 94K)

Attached: mermaids.jpg (1044x480, 115K)

Attached: kogoro's angels.jpg (998x558, 117K)

Conan controls Japan

Attached: puppets.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

I want to see Conan use his genius for a grand keikaku where he ends up as boss of the BO. He already controls everyone around him.

What would he even do as the boss?

This. Women yawn in a really loud fashion, I have no idea why.

My sister deliberately sneezes in an ear piercing squeak for attention and she's well past teenager age.

Destroy them from the inside, or use their resources for great justice.

Ran isn't the type to do that deliberately.

Is the difference between 5.1 Surround and 2.0 Stereo enough to bother buying the volume sets of Conan instead of the season sets? The volume sets which have up to 80 episodes (japanese) have 5.1 and 2.0, the season sets only have 2.0. I assume everything online to watch is 2.0 season DVD rips. Any idea?

Attached: conan manga.png (261x273, 137K)

I've seen people in these threads mention having one of the volume dvds a few times. You just have to wait until someone shows up in these threads that still has one and have them compare it to the darkdream rips.

Attached: groping.jpg (960x720, 112K)

Conan and his kid friends have seen more death than most real life detectives

Conan and his friends have seen more death than most front-line soldiers

With the amount they've become desensitized to it, they might grow up to be stone-cold killers

I just think it's excessive. I think I'd be more into it if there were more mysteries not based around murder. The actual murders would be more tense as a result of this too.

but when I watch the gang pack up and go on a trip, I don't wonder what shenanigans will ensue, I wonder when is someone going to fucking die.

And Ran still screams every time.

Does Conan appear in any video games?

No, no one ever thought to adapt the hit series Detective Conan into a video game

Speaking of DVDs, whose idea was it to take a long running show with at the time 300+ episodes and no signs of stopping, and release them on DVD 3 episodes at a time? I remember someone did the math and buying the series that way would have been like a gorillion dollars.

>tfw they will never kill off a long-standing character or make them the culprit of a crime

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Detective Conan - 915 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.29.000.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

I feel like they could have gotten away with it if it had stayed a few months long like the Agasa situation. Now that it's ran so long you'd upset any long time fans of a character, and it'd come out of left field.

I love this so much.

Attached: london heart.png (640x956, 928K)

Has the TV airing of Nazo in Japan always featured this seizure prevention editing? Like from the first time it was ever used? Conan vs Kaito Kid's rerun in 2006 has it. The compilation OP Giri Giri Chop has it play normally, even in TV airings, I have a 2005 rerun of the Locked Room in the Sky episode which shows it. I feel like I've seen it in a sub before. If anything it was at least gone back over and edited during reuses of the theme. Neither of the Popular Artist Kidnapping Case parts which aired with a remastered Nazo in 2015 has it.

The darkness of the video most likely isn't part of the editing, it's how the rerun was recorded unfortunately.

Attached: Nazo TV.webm (640x480, 2.93M)

Those are the perfect boobs.

SHINE

Sonoko has enough money to force him to be her toy. He'd be the only one that kept her from chasing anyone else so it'd be like character development.

I expected it.

Attached: s-l1600 (7).jpg (800x581, 54K)

>and wouldn't even get hard for other women
He can't anyways. He's a kid.

Attached: 800px-Mitsuhiko_daydreams_about_Haibara_Ai.jpg (800x450, 46K)

I thought seizures were triggered by strobing colors.
This seems pretty consistent, don't think brightness killed anybody.

Attached: 41.webm (640x360, 2.36M)

It's the only excuse I can think of as to why it's like that. It's evident in your version too- I assumed they were worried about those fast balls of light "flickering" due to speed.

Who knows with the Japanese.

Attached: 39.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

Attached: haibara bed.jpg (480x360, 15K)

You speak japanese?

OTP

Attached: mitsuai.png (639x359, 303K)

Are the Mouris poor, on Kogoro's side? Like loosely speaking? I remember times where Ran says they can buy expensive foods sometimes after Kogoro gets paid. It seems like they're pretty low on the chain.

So if that's the case it's kinda like Shinichi going from rich to living with the poorer girl he like's family.

>Tequila hasn't been mentioned in 16 years

Attached: haibara reading.jpg (512x379, 34K)

HEY ITS ME
TUH KEE LUH

I heard him talking in a Boston or maybe a New York accent!

Attached: mantendo.png (640x480, 460K)

Kids can get hard they usually just don't know why until they go through puberty. Shinichi has been through puberty and understands what it takes to get an erection, I'm sure he can get one if he was in the right moment, which is all the more reason bathing with Ran is a problem for him I'd assume, aside from the general embarrassment and purity he has.

Isn't the main reason he's stuck with temporary antidotes because Haibara needs to reverse engineer a pill? It's kinda sad how that was Agasa's role in the organization plot but when she showed up she took over and now I don't think he has any hand in antidote work. He just makes gadgets and watches after the kids like an out of touch grandfather. He only exists in the movies these days to watch the kids and tell riddles.

Attached: aptx.png (960x720, 621K)

Izumi Shimura

Attached: wandering artist case conans.jpg (1920x1440, 717K)

Attached: f5c679775ef1796b8fdf3f1cb045680b.jpg (640x640, 47K)

He spends all his money on horse racing. They're poor because he's an idiot. Every now and then he solves a big case for Yoko-chan or some other rich person and they pay him a huge sum, but he blows it all on fancy food or gambling. Supposedly Shinichi's parents pay Kogoro for taking care of Conan but that may have just been the one time.

Yeah. I literally learned it from Conan, back when the manga wasn't translated yet.

I have also learned a ton of Japanese words from Conan. It's a really accessible anime in terms of language, and its subject matter has such a variety, especially with the filler, that you'll learn all kinds of random words.

I never understood how people can learn Japanese from just watching anime. Minor things like Nani or their greetings sure but sentence clusters are a nightmare.

>So if that's the case it's kinda like Shinichi going from rich to living with the poorer girl he like's family.
I find it a little romantic how he doesn't mind it at all, and never minded their difference in social status although the Mouris must have been poorer back before Conan made the Sleeping Kogoro famous.

That reminds me of another thing, why do Shinichi and Ran attend the same high school? I forgot if this was covered in the manga. Surely a genius like Shinichi could attend a more prestigious school than someone like Ran who is probably average intelligence. Did he deliberately try to attend the same school as her?

Shinichi should rescue Ran out of having to play homemaker to deadbeat Kogoro ASAP. But I'm afraid Kogoro is the type of relation who'll be coming around asking for money after they're married.

It's weird that to convey being somewhere other than Japan the designers have to draw everyone more realistic and ugly unless you're Minerva or some important arc character and they have to fit in with the standards of the usual designs for the most part, which follows Aoyama's rule of cool.

Other anime and manga do it too.

Attached: uoker female.png (313x273, 198K)

Conan does have a huge variety of terms, but plenty of adult specialized terms too, which were pretty difficult for me to learn as a beginner. I wonder how elementary schoolkids can read the manga when they can't read newspapers.
I didn't learn from watching anime. It's too hard for a beginner to learn that way without access to Japanese subtitles, at least for me. I read raw manga and fanfic and looked up the words in the dictionary one by one, and used a textbook or whatever paper resources I could find for parsing grammar.

What would it take to make Conan kill?
Would he kill in self-defense?
In a crime of passion?

Attached: 1535225518717.jpg (640x480, 38K)

If he ever killed someone he'd probably be broken forever. He hates murderers and doesn't understand the mindset you have to be in to commit one on purpose. I wouldn't be able to watch him go through something like that.

Attached: crane's return of a favor conans.jpg (1920x1440, 751K)

I know some of you watch Case Closed, did Funi ever shoehorn in anything stupid like they did with Dragon Maid and Prison School for instance?

He already considers himself a killer because his deductions have driven someone to suicide. He'll regret that forever. Even if he was in a situation where he had to kill to save Ran, he would try everything in his power to save the other person too.

Attached: 1398636-1920x1080-[DesktopNexus.com].jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

Most of the dub was done in 2004 before I ever heard anything about Funimation doing stuff like that, so no I can't recall any instances. Even that "typical male response" line from Yukiko//Vivian the scene was having her overreact, I'm pretty sure behind Conan's voice before he hangs up she says snarl.

Speaking of Case Closed again, I was hoping they'd reveal Booker (Yusaku) was just a nickname, but I guess that's his legitimate name in CC. One of the only pun names they ever did thankfully.

>Even if he was in a situation where he had to kill to save Ran, he would try everything in his power to save the other person too
I agree with you. I think he would kill to save Ran, but he wouldn't just leave the culprit to die.
I think Ran is the one case where his thinking gets irrational and he does things that he normally wouldn't do. I mean they play scenes like pic related for laughs but I wonder how far he would go if it really weren't a misunderstanding, and if that guy were serious about wanting to take advantage of Ran.

Attached: 1533635065762.jpg (640x480, 54K)

He says all these nasty things but they're not 100% serious, even when he kicks a guy in the face with a pan they don't ever suffer from bruises, they've never been disfigured or had their nose broken. Conan's been lucky he hasn't seriously fucked up a guy. He only hits women below the neck like in the stomach but that could still do some fucked up things to the body. He's serious about taking them out but only to the point of stunning, somehow he's been able to make sure he has just enough power to do that but not break anything.

Attached: haibara.png (800x600, 380K)

In the end he still thought that was her date and just did a basic call-out. If he did come back out of the bathroom I imagine he'd get into the booth with the guy and talk about Ran (if he was the date), and it'd eventually go to proving his sleazyness to Ran rather than hurting him.

I guess he's lucky he's MC of a cartoon then, or he has such fine motor control that he can measure his kicks so he doesn't kill anyone accidentally.
If he weren't Conan and didn't have to rely on his super sneakers I wonder if Shinichi would be getting into fistfights over guys hitting on Ran. It would be funny to see him getting hit with a disorderly conduct charge or whatever the Japan equivalent is.

Attached: 1527837611689.jpg (640x480, 60K)

You never really see Shinichi actually angry, like more than just that gloomy look of annoyance, so when you do it's really creepy and surreal. I'd never want him to be angry with me that's for sure.

It'd be sad to watch since I love them both immensely but I gotta wonder how a physical fight between Conan and Haibara would go. Conan without his gadgets.

what the fuck man

Did we ever find out who the Doc's friend was who told him about the computer virus in the Night Baron case? Seems weird to never talk about it again. We see him in the episode during a flashback but we know nothing about him except he has a granddaughter and cares about her.

Conan can't fight and women are vicious. Haibara wins easily.

Attached: conan ran.jpg (636x958, 86K)

Naomi isn't any more american than Satomi right? I never understood the concept of changing one japanese name to another japanese name. Also
>dead mommy laptop

I really enjoy those rare times we see him genuinely angry, like in the bandaged man murder case, when he actually forgot to use feminine Japanese and spoke with his own speech patterns he uses as Shinichi, like he was speaking man to man with the culprit.
>I'd never want him to be angry with me that's for sure.
Leave Ran alone and you'll be fine.

The Doc has a lot of friends we never hear much about.

>he actually forgot to use feminine Japanese
Something dubs can't do, I remember going back over the older episodes with the sub finding out they did stuff like that and CC skipped right over it even in instances it could have been tweaked. At the end of the soccer kidnapping case Ran says Shinichi (Agasa) over the phone sounds like an old man, Rachel just says she thought Jimmy was in the same room as her and there's no bit where Jimmy's VA sounds old or says an old man joke or anything. Also the urgency between saying Ran nee-san and just Ran, like when she passed out at that restaurant and he just screams her name in front of everyone, it's a different level of writing.

Is not saying nee-san considered as rude as calling a teacher by their first name? I never knew if it was just a thing or if it was taken seriously. It does easily show the contrast between kiddy Conan and Shinichi Conan.

Attached: 1549691990866.jpg (849x1200, 581K)

I wonder if Conan didn't realize how transparent he was being until that moment. Cute boy in love.

Attached: 1534287913160.jpg (640x480, 70K)

>Conan can't fight
Right, because he's inside a child. So is Haibara, and as Shinichi will tell you, women are weak.

Attached: shinichi.jpg (402x453, 83K)

I don't even think Shinichi can fight. Genta would beat him.

If a wall fell on you you'd be considered beat too.

Hora unmei no hito wa soko ni iru~
Zutto kimi wo mite ita~

Attached: truth.jpg (1066x1600, 609K)

Not just dubs, it's just hard to translate period because a lot of languages don't have the strong distinctions between male and female speech that Japanese does. Probably the sub does have an easier time since they aren't limited to mouth flaps and can add in TL notes if necessary.

>At the end of the soccer kidnapping case Ran says Shinichi (Agasa) over the phone sounds like an old man, Rachel just says she thought Jimmy was in the same room as her and there's no bit where Jimmy's VA sounds old or says an old man joke or anything.
I don't know how to translate that stuff either, since the quality of the voice through the voice-changing bowtie is still the same as Shinichi's, it's only the words that betray that it's Agasa on the line. The stereotypical old person accent in anime involves using a different first person pronoun, different "to be" verb, different emphatic particle, etc, and that's pretty hard to translate into English, especially American English since the generational change in the language has been a lot subtler.

>Is not saying nee-san considered as rude as calling a teacher by their first name? I never knew if it was just a thing or if it was taken seriously.
Honorifics are a serious thing in Japanese, you just don't address someone older without one. Calling someone by their given name without an honorific is as intimate a form of address as it gets, so Conan calling Ran by "Ran" just feels inappropriate and isn't even something a kid would normally do.

youtu.be/tQyzKIpvJ64

Best song.

Attached: never.jpg (612x600, 156K)

That episode baited me. I still think that, and the "she already knows your secret identity" part was foreshadowing.

>That reminds me of another thing, why do Shinichi and Ran attend the same high school?
Even better question is why is Sonoko in that same school? Also don't remember if they ever addressed it.

Not in the same way, but they did change everything 4kids style, most of the names and they pretended that it took place in New York. I remember one episode involved a kanji riddle or something and Richard mentioned something about taking Japanese classes or something.

At least Shinichi can kick, and Genta is just a fluffy ball of fat and not muscle.

Shinichi should really consider picking up a martial art once he goes back to being big again. Or join the police force so he can get a gun license.

Attached: 1548130403739.jpg (640x480, 64K)

God it is so fucking confusing to find the Case Closed versions of the manga and them using only some of the English names. Shinichi is Jimmy, Sato keeps her name despite being renamed in the movie 4 dub to Simone, and Haibara's name is Anita instead of Vi.
>that time Rachel stuttered "shin- jimmy...." and they had to fix it

Back then Aoyama seemed to like the idea that Haibara was crushing on Conan, but instead of doing that she now just gives him jabs here and there. I'm sure that entire scene was establishing what was going on with our characters. I was baited too, but I watched the anime version first.

Attached: samurai kid (not yaiba).jpg (636x252, 73K)

She has still been crushing on him in TV canon. But if we go by movie canon, she's getting over it. The last Kaito Kid movie even had that as a subplot.

>they did change everything 4kids style
They never edited objects in or out of scenes like removing crosses or changing cigarettes to candy. They did edit kanji to be smeared english or something but only so the TV viewers could understand the case. Your japanese classes example might be from the Bludcraven Manor case.

Oh, and Takagi keeps his name despite being renamed Wilder very very early into the dub. I mean I prefer the originals but they already stuck with some name changes to avoid confusion, why only some? Now it's like a 3rd version.

>Aoyama points out the hypocrisy on an official police poster with Conan in it

Attached: message.jpg (1066x1600, 146K)

What chapter?

What is the best site to read DC? I usually go to mangareader, but the scans are shit.

read detective conan dot com

Attached: hot.jpg (958x521, 225K)

That one has a shitty translation. Shinichi is now Jimmy?

She still definitely has a crush on Shinichi.
>Don't flirt too much

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Detective Conan - 927 [720p].mkv_snapshot_24.30.053.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Attached: STOP AROUSING ME.png (446x441, 224K)

Too bad she has no chance, unless she kills Ran. If she waits 10 years she can get this good boy without making it look weird.

Attached: best boy.jpg (810x700, 126K)

She knows she has no chance, but she has the leverage that Shinichi can't be with Ran as long as he's small, and she's the key to him becoming big again. Wouldn't be surprised if she already had a proper cure but was holding it back.

If you mean the Viz scans, the translation is fine, good even if you compare to the ones on mangareader where the translators got a lot of things wrong. The main problem is the name changes but that's not the same as a shitty translation.

>name changes
Yeah. That confused me at first when I saw the other scans.

What would Conan do if Ai killed Ran?

He would kill Haibara and get kinky with Ayumi.

He would never talk to or even look at her again. If possible, he'd have her arrested. He'd be dead inside, both because of losing Ran and because someone who he considers a partner betrayed him.

Cute 50+ year old girl.

Attached: mary-sera-154603.jpg (350x490, 50K)

Not in that order though haha

Ey, I own that volume. I liked the vampire case.

I believe I've read 1 year somewhere but don't take that as gospel. I don't know if we can trust things like christmas things and so on in this case.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7WXdvqAovg
lol former Kogoro

Around the flashback to the America case, it's stated that took place 6 months ago. We can generously assume there was less than a month between that case and the aquarium/tropical land cases, so roughly 5 months. Then add however long between that point and the current point, which would probably be 2 or 3 months at the most. I'd say 9-10 months is a pretty reasonable estimate for how long it's been.

No hypocrisy there. Conan's story really is a tale of curiosity killing the cat.

>finally caught up to the anime aside from filler
How far ahead is the manga anyway? Is there anything beyond what's been adapted? I remember people talking about how the BO boss has been shown. Was that in recent manga chapters?

Attached: 1424.gif (268x150, 642K)

This girl on the left looks like Kobayashi.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Detective Conan - 927 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.26.001.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

at least 10% of murders in Japan involve fishing wire, and 1/7 of Japanese people will use any slight against them as an excuse murder you
source: detective conan

Mitsuhiko is a bitchboy who's even more goody goody than shinichi

But maybe Conan will rub off on him and Mitsuhiko will grow up to have some badass qualities like Shinichi does

Filler Mitsuhiko is a way better character. He gets good moments that show that a lot.

I'm not caught up in the manga either, but the wiki says the anime's 6 cases behind.
Also yes

mangadex, seriously.

>canon eps was 4 months ago
>manga is on hiatus
to answer your question: few cases.
maria higashio case (even this is DB case, it has a plot significant ending), bunny cafe murder case (fujoshit case), policewomen murderer case (very cute case and my wife naeko is so cute), kaito kid vs komei (heiji comedy case), suspect is makoto-san case number 2 (smelly boy is being annoying), and the latest, (very anticlimax I hate this) abandoned church murder case (nagano police dept, has bourbon-wakita and brief kuroda appearace)

What does she keep inside her horn?

Attached: 1523870253968.jpg (365x512, 30K)

Unfortunately, not me.

>tfw Ran will never shrink you down and store you inside her horn

Attached: 1545435012578.jpg (960x720, 25K)

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Detective Conan - 910.2 (NTV 1280x720 x264 AAC).jpg (1280x720, 541K)

>Brazzers

He has soccer as his thing, I don't see him getting a second one unfortunately. Ran has Karate, Sera has Jeet Kune Do, and Kazuha has whatever that other martial arts thing is.

Then he should keep Ran with him at all times as his bodyguard. They can run a detective agency together.
C'mon Gosho, wrap up DC so this can be the sequel.

Was Ran still suspecting Conan of being Shinichi here or was she actually jealous of a little boy making friends with a cute girl?

Attached: 1534126836462.png (1152x1780, 782K)

GOAT OP is Nazo

I didn't know they ever alluded to the fact Conan doesn't talk much about his school life with Ran. I like when stuff like that is brought up.

I thought the implication was that Conan was uncomfortable telling Ran about Ai specifically. It seemed like she was already familiar with the rest of the Detective Boys.
If at this time she accepts Conan is Conan and not Shinichi, then her jealous reaction is pretty funny. It makes sense if her underlying reason is suspecting he's Shinichi though.

Wrong.

Yea she knows the Detective Boys but not much of how things go at school. In the original version of the coded city map case they go with Ran to visit iirc the Tohto tower. The anime excluded the entire thing with her.

last time she did was eri kidnapping case I think. but since sera is now in mission to get aptx antidote and been bugging conan, it's about time we'll get another ran's suspicion story.

Attached: [Ah-le-le] Detective Conan Movie 01 - The Time Bombed Skyscraper (4K Digital Remastered) (BDRip 1080 (1920x1080, 360K)

It feels so good watching cel-animated DC in 16:9.

Attached: 1529132940985.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

I agree.

Attached: [Ah-le-le] Detective Conan Movie 04 - Captured in Her Eyes (Remastered).jpg (1920x1080, 1.17M)

The culprit shadow gimmick might work for viewers but it bothers me when the characters act like they see it too.

Whoever did the shading on that doesn't understand the meaning of Ran's horn.

Isn't it a silhouette outline of sorts where the hair comes up and back down, staying in the front? That just makes it look weirder the way they did it. There's just no matching hair spike coming down from her face.

Attached: D3WFlrVX4AEXE0D.jpg (640x725, 130K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OKwDJMASwCY

Attached: 5ca6aeb6c6af4_ea67bfdeac6c685f203e03bab563b779.jpg (640x427, 128K)

It's most likely supposed to be a silhouette of tall bangs coming off the head, probably based off a hairstyle popularized by Shizuka Kudo in the early 90s. By shading the hair as one piece like in as they did in the early days of the anime it still makes sense as heavily stylized bangs. But shading the front part of the head separately like they do in the newer art makes it seem like a hair horn is sprouting from the back of her head for some reason.

Attached: 1526208609845.jpg (476x800, 62K)

I have no idea what he's saying but I love Kogoro

At this point it's probably better to accept The Horn as a physical deformity instead of a highly stylized attempt at drawing a hairstyle.

source is twitter.com/takumitoxin/status/724113777977757696
Interestingly, one of the things that illustrator says is that this kind of hairstyle gives Ran a slightly yankee kind of image, and goes along with her being captain of the karate team and punching things when she would get mad in the early days of the manga.
One of these days I plan to analyze Shinichi's hairstyle too. I have a feeling it comes out of the same late 80s-early 90s, last vestiges of the Bubble Era fashion milieu that that illustrator talks about.

Attached: 1533187269666.jpg (480x360, 16K)

You're only worthy of knowing if you figure it out yourself. Most of the FBI isn't really helpful anyway.

Come to the door, user.

Attached: clocks.jpg (825x1259, 203K)

Attached: ED.png (1280x480, 798K)

Kogoro was getting close but with his big mouth he doesn't need to know.

Kogoro doesn't even understand NEED NOT TO KNOW

I feel like no one ever told him so he had no way of knowing the term.

They just dragged a corpse out of a pond and all they can think of is some hidden treasure that may not even exist. What the fuck is wrong with these kids?

Attached: priorities.png (1266x961, 1.58M)

detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Fusae_Campbell

Do you think Aoyama will made another arc for her and Agasa's relationship? It's weird that other side characters got pairings but not Agasa.

Attached: Fusae_Campbell_Profile.jpg (584x436, 46K)

their childhood story is really cute. gosho's and his love story always cute.

Agasa is just the out of touch grandfather to the kids these days, but instead of doing an arc with Fusae and her eventually getting with him, and the kids spending time with her too, I imagine she'll come back around the end, hell maybe even a timeskip. Agasa isn't very important compared to even Chiba it seems.

>these days
NPA and (allegedly) MI6 are going after his inventions, also wakita visited his house at the end of school trip case.

Jodie, James and Akai already know that Haibara == Sherry == Miyano Shiho

animationmagazine.net/licensing/southern-island-on-the-case-for-funimation/
wonder where they went?

Attached: haibara.jpg (591x445, 49K)

They've seen enough dead people, but never a treasure.

>Case Closed follows the adventures of Jimmy Kudo...
You know, whenever I read that, I think: What the hell were they thinking?
"Localization" is a crime against humanity.

Wasn't localization on its way out in 2004 already?

He's saying omae wa mou shindeiru

Attached: really.png (640x480, 351K)

That was around the time when they stopped giving any shit at all.

I don't tell people off for watching localizations from the 80s or 90s. While literally violating the source material, you could at least tell some effort went into the ill-usage.

Because he is the 'le cool protagonist who does everyting bai himsellllf'

Yeah, I'm a sucker for childhood friend love.
It's sad that Agasa is reduced to the kids caretaker these days where they go to new places for solving murder cases.

Just say you don't watch the series.

Can someone explain to me how this shit has 1000+ chapters? Someone turned him into a kid... and it's been like this every since? Why do people read this schlock when there's no point progression? Even with Ippo and him 1300+ chapters, at LEAST shit changes.

>Why do people read this schlock when there's no point progression?
There are many "series" where you could ask that question.
Not only anime, but since this is Yea Forums, take Sazae-san.

I don't see the problem with watching things like Case Closed, it's other people's lives, I don't care. I do consider the source to be a target for disapproval, as in I understand the hate Funi gets for making Case Closed what Americans had to get rather than a strong faithful dub, but TMS apparently holds most of the blame for thinking what we got was what would make it easier to pick up in America.

I don't know man, it's not a big deal, especially since this board hates people referring to dubs existing at all in any capacity and would tell you just watch subs even if it means not officially supporting the IP. There's like a 700+ episode gap for any places holding Conan officially in America, like Crunchy or Netflix.

Attached: haibara.png (446x446, 366K)

I don't hate on dubs. I hate on BAD dubs, and the people that want them.

I watched the original DC broadcast in Germany. That was really well done, except for some over-censorship, because it ran on children TV.
They even went through the trouble of re-recording the OPs with German text, trying to be as faithful to the original as possible.
A few years later we got youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko

Nothing from the age of decent dubs is left. Kill them with fire.

Man, fuck RTL2.

why are they speaking english

If its just Naruto who cares

There is progression, though. New characters constantly introduced, and new information being gained at a steady pace. He's going to be a kid until the very end of the series. If you're expecting the main conflict to be resolved before anything else, you've got the wrong expectations.

RTL and Pro7Sat1 are dying anyway.

I'm pretty sure the viewership figures that circulate are largely wrong.
If those ever get fixed to represent what is actually happening, they are almost certainly done.

Haibara's face when you find out she stuffs her bra.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Detective Conan - 925 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.40.638.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

thats cute though

RTL will survive as long as Assi-TV is around. Pro7 is slowly dying after Raab retired.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Detective Conan - 925 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.38.001.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

its ok haibara my love for breasts isnt as strong as my love for you

Attached: 1551929632634.png (348x568, 264K)

Oh hey, my thread's still there, nice.
Just finished CoR&B, and I hope they're not actually expecting me to believe that Akai is dead. I'm gonna be pissed if him coming back is supposed to be some huge twist with how obvious they're being about it.

He's dead.

Attached: conan backstage.png (902x676, 564K)

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 13K)

They're still little kids, they might not even fully comprehend death yet. Plus they're inured to dead people by now since they live in the equivalent of a Central American murder capital.

Other guy don't read this but I want to confirm something with other people
Is the Bourbon arc written well since it can separate viewers into different camps based on their own thoughts? i.e. dead/not dead/unsure -> subaru is/isn't/??? -> scar -> best girl -> nocturne -> train -> scarlet might have missed some
I like to think of it that way, even if it might not have been intentional. It means there's a few ways of each person to perceive the arc until the reveals come out.

It's not bad. The current arc with RUM is exactly the same though. They're throwing all kinds of red herrings at us. It's almost like one really long case where we examine the suspects and try to figure out the culprit from people who are all suspicious.

Personally I think Wasaka is going to somehow end up being Haibara's mom. The Chief of Police is going to be someone directing Zero on his infiltration mission, and the sushi chef guy will end up being RUM.

I stopped watching after they changed the art style, they look hideous now it's so jarring

Especially the fucking profile shots oh my God the fucking monkey noses

All dubs are bad it's like watching an entirely different show
I will admit I thought the same way when I was in high school, you will realize someday. One day you'll come across a "good" dub that completely destroys the original translation and it will impact the meaning...stop supporting dubs now.

Attached: conan detectives.png (381x447, 144K)

youtube.com/watch?v=X9hPmHzkcUA

Then read the manga? Aren't you cool.

I'm still waiting for a Conan cameo in DC. Make him the BO's boss or a retarded detective. American Kogoro basically.

Conan met Aoyama?

All those movie cameos with real Japanese actors or actresses are terrible. They're not actually good at voice acting or they're not getting paid enough so they just phone it in and sound like they're reading the script with no emotion. I've heard better acting in JAVs. But then when they get English speakers, sometimes they're actually good, like the one villain in the London arc.

you mean the guy who talked really slowly to the little boy?

The voice actors always direct them to talk really slowly even if they're fluent in English because it's not English for English speakers, it's English for Japanese people.

The woman with the cat at the restaurant talked fine

Attached: 1551274308497.jpg (600x672, 198K)

Attached: thinking.png (700x700, 785K)

for me, bourbon arc was kinda okay because the past arcs has been top notch. nocturne is the decider case, bell tree is the "clash of red and black" of it and scarlet is the closure. it was stretched for a bit and compared to other arcs, it's the worst.

>Haibara's mom
gosho confirmed miyanos are 100% dead
and I really like your last sentence, we're in the same boat for that.

Why does Gosho randomly spoil shit like that?

Attached: 1538595252148.jpg (640x480, 57K)

because people asking

He should just avoid answering or give troll answers.

he often give answer like "please look forward to it" but never give misleading one. do you read his interview or new year card? you might find something interesting there.

Attached: poor detective boy.png (835x800, 757K)

Everyone loves Kazuha, except Heiji.

Poor Kazuha, Heiji is way more into Kudo than he's into her.

Damn it the Jinnai opening fucks up too, but not like the beach episode did.

Will Shinichi ever attain Yuusaku's level of chadness?

Attached: 1545560883846.png (1223x1920, 925K)

Attached: conan 1.jpg (900x496, 52K)

Attached: conan 2.jpg (900x496, 53K)

what is this

Attached: conan 3.jpg (900x496, 55K)

It's a Conan Redraw of a Japanese Show where you need to strike a Sexy Pose and they rate it

Attached: conan 4.jpg (1000x551, 60K)

Attached: original 1.jpg (1333x697, 93K)

Attached: original 2.jpg (1333x701, 78K)

>when someone talks shit about ran

Attached: like i wouldnt find out.jpg (640x480, 76K)

I'm -30 IQ
This one is after this one

>sliding Ayumi from Namida wa Yesterday
Kek.

Attached: Namida no Yesterday RIP Conan.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

are you fucking shitting me how do you keep fucking up shit like this

Attached: ard.jpg (714x535, 84K)

Poor

Attached: Detective-Conan-711-NTV-1280x720-x264-AAC_001_32947.png (500x281, 177K)

Attached: 1534368611860.jpg (1440x810, 240K)

I bet he's never even thought of women other than his waifu nude.

>thought
he doesn't have to think about it, she strips on the regular in front of him

There was also that one time Ran and Yoko changed in front of him. Probably just down to underwear though.

It only happened a couple to a few times at most near the beginning. And he was so shy that time later on when she suggested they get back in the bath together after not having shared one for a long time. He's really pure and virginal for a teenage boy.

Attached: 1529714943472.jpg (960x720, 136K)

Attached: jealous.png (649x1434, 971K)

I love how easy it is to make him jealous.

Attached: 1528743879630.png (668x881, 315K)

Oh yea I forgot this episode had a remaster. They really liked doing Ogawara's stuff. I think they've aired remasters for 8/12 of his episodes so far.

She was so pretty in the old art style.

Attached: Detective Conan - OVA 05.mp4_snapshot_19.12.420.jpg (640x480, 43K)

That mid season digital animation seemed so weird.

Attached: detective-boys-detective-conan-17174769-600-464.jpg (600x464, 144K)

Why is she blonde in this? Why was she blonde in those german manga covers I saw? Why did Germany get their own Haibara collection for that matter

Germans love their aryans. It reminds them of their past before Austria fucked everything up.

It's just the lighting.

I can never tell what's happening here. What are they sitting on? What is wrong with Gene's foot?

A wall, probably. Who is Gene?

Attached: Conan-and-Haibara-conan-and-haibara-14244319-640-480.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Attached: 11702f2dd42a28346af378855bb5c9ea14cebf94.jpg (1600x804, 286K)

I want to go back.

Attached: 1541692762399.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Oh, I thought Shinichi's birthday was in May.

It is, the date in that screencap is just from an anime original DB adventure that I enjoyed.
I just wish Gosho didn't keep shifting the timeline to match the present day.

maybe the anime changed it

It's not his birthday, it's just to commemorate the day Conan and the kids went on an adventure planned by Yuusaku.

dead thread

Attached: db.jpg (500x281, 31K)

Looks like we need SOMEONE to solve the death of this thread.

Attached: detective_conan_anime_wallpaper-29690.jpg (1024x768, 351K)

Attached: 1553296290261.jpg (700x700, 125K)

Not if I can help it.

Attached: 1552422632207.jpg (337x476, 39K)

>Open the door already.

Attached: Cute-detective-conan-12703479-400-300.jpg (400x300, 13K)

If I open the door, oneesan will strip you naked and give you a special bath cleaning all of your nooks and crannies and parts that stick out. Still want to come inside?

Attached: 1524703576497.jpg (960x720, 92K)

>you will never have this

>Still want to come inside?
Y-yes.

Last sequence I read in the manga was a flashback of Kudo and Ran's childhood and think they were outside of Japan, anyone know the chapter range of that?

>your soft cute horned childhood friend will never soap you up and wash you with her own body
It hurts.

Attached: 1547212221388.jpg (850x1200, 108K)

They were never outside Japan in any childhood flashbacks. Maybe you're thinking of them at the beach? Or by childhood, you mean they were still teens?

Maybe he means the time they went to New York.

Why'd they change it?

Attached: 1523312440021.jpg (640x480, 46K)

What episode is this?

True and you didn't even post the best

Attached: 0M0.png (800x600, 541K)

Ai is clearly teasing that boy in certain episodes. Why does she do that, he's a kid?

Give me Shiho gf

Attached: 0Q.png (1000x689, 399K)

Attached: oldest conan doujin on the internet.jpg (890x1264, 298K)

That's the one

She's got no one else to give her the D, she has to let her frustrations out somehow.

She's got Agasa for that though

Would be cuter without Mitsuhiko there.

Attached: Detective Conan - OVA 07.mp4_snapshot_21.12.543.jpg (704x396, 35K)

Attached: 1526203980385.webm (640x480, 234K)

they got him a fucking soccerball? he already has like a million of those in his belt

wtf did he just kill ran with a soccer ball

I think he's trying to free her from the globe thing. But it doesn't really make any sense.

Same with the train case it was expected to be short lived and they wanted it episodic.

Feel Your Heart OP
youtube.com/watch?v=km29rPOfRrw

Attached: 2015-12-19-021643.jpg (500x750, 61K)

how did she do the hair thing

Cute, for 3DPD.

Attached: 1554230427285.jpg (1000x667, 54K)

hairspray

>shooped chinks
ew

Attached: AAJZS01HM_LS_LS_1300_1497320485.jpg (1300x731, 224K)

At least with shooping they look closer to the manga characters than the drama actors did, save for Kogoro.

One problem I have with these live action character designs is that I miss the floof. I guess if they made them look too floofy then it would look too 90s and viewers would be turned off, but the hair is so flat. Ran's hair is practically plastered to her head. Maybe she can't have a horn, but at least have some bangs.

Surprise? A Conan Vs Kaito Kid remaster randomly aired on Tuesday. The wiki never said anything in the Season 27 episode list most likely because it wasn't airing in the weekly premiere slot. The wiki also says this remaster aired in 2015 on March 31st. The wiki also adds that the rerun I found from 2006 was actually a remaster, but you'd have a hard time telling due to how the rerun/remaster was recorded.

Up until now I haven't heard of the 2015 airing or any news that this one was coming on Tuesday. Apparently some knew since it was recorded, it's on Nyaa. These reruns/remasters can just randomly air during the week according to the site the wiki used for this information. Trying to link the site makes the URL a jumbled mess but it's cited at the bottom on the episode's page:
detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Conan_vs._Kaitou_Kid#cite_note-1

That list does seem to have some gaps so who knows if some good remasters or reruns are missing. I never saw anything supporting the 2015 airing when looking through remasters before. Anyway, I've been waiting to get a remaster for this and the Diplomat case for awhile, at least I have this one. I'm pretty content.

On the topic, I want to finish getting those rerun segments on the Google Drive before this thread dies, there's just a few more episodes I need to go through. Unfortunately I feel like that one rerun (342) was never recorded, but if I ever do find it I'll mention it in a future thread.

Attached: wonderful.png (960x720, 1.19M)

This is how that 2006 one looks. Now that I compare them it does look remastered, just in lower quality... I never compared this 2006 one with the raw DVD, I just saw how darker the Nazo in this copy is than usual. Speaking of, this remaster also aired with Nazo and ED 4, like the Kidnapping of a Popular Artist case parts. Aside from KoaPA any other remaster airing in the weekly premiere timeslot never seemed to have Nazo or the 4th ED with it when it was an episode from that time.

Attached: 480.png (640x480, 305K)

I've always loved this episode's style. This remaster contains more seizure prevention editing. happens again, during the episode itself the flash bomb scenes and conan running at night are edited. Still loving this remaster.

Attached: arrival.png (960x720, 868K)

>RTL will survive as long as Assi-TV is around.
What would that currently be? And isn't way more of that on YouTube?
Done by actual Assis instead of "actors" that prostitute themselves in order to survive?
>Pro7 is slowly dying after Raab retired.
It's ridiculous how important that one man was for their entire enterprise, despite employing an extremely superficial kind of humor.

Flipped through the newspaper this morning, and saw that DSDS was still running. That is depressing.

Attached: bank heist murder case conans.jpg (1920x1440, 642K)

Ai's love of animals is so sweet.

Attached: ai kick.gif (498x280, 1.21M)

>ai will never kick your balls

what are you going to do with haibara gf?

Let her control my diet!

give her weed to see if she kills anyone like those dumbasses in the karasuma case where everyone died past and present and kogoro got shot in the heart and also died

Attached: I'm cool like dat.jpg (960x720, 348K)

The Locked Room in the Sky case is really cozy.
>when did you go to the toirat?

Attached: 162.png (853x640, 630K)

I forgot about this scene. This show is so cute and Conan is such a good boy.

Attached: conan.webm (640x480, 2.14M)

Attached: 1.png (378x278, 140K)

>turn up TV randomly today
>there's some TV talk show about Conan
>showing Aoyama's studio and his hometown
Fuck, I always knew Conan's big, but not THIS big. A train station, an airport named after Conan; local school even has of Conan characters on the backside of the diplomas.

Attached: b8469a7720eae9b3dece37afa2d930bc.jpg (500x375, 42K)

>>turn up TV randomly today
Not America though right?

do you think they modeled her pantsu haha

The legs probably meet upwards and combine, obscuring the view that was never there.

what talk show

No, Japan. The show's called 世界一受けたい授業 apparently one of Conan's filler episodes even featured the hosts cameo. There's a bunch of promo stuff going on since a new movie's releasing soon.
Managed to find the screen of the diplomas on twitter, now tell me this shit ain't cute as hell.

Attached: D3dtYPZUUAAgGwf.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

It is cute. I'm glad Japan loves Conan so much.

We have Japan anons here?

I wish Akai was my reliable ex-bf whom i am on good terms with

Attached: [SuiriOtaku]_Detective_Conan_Movie_18_Dimensional_Sniper_[10bit][1920x1080][60347A81].mkv_snapshot_0 (960x540, 578K)

I forgot for a minute that Jodie dated Akai. What was the reason he never went back to her? Just too into Haibara's sister even after her death?

Said he wasn't emotionally capable of dating two women at the same time, he had to dump Jodie or else he would feel too guilty about it I guess

Yea but after Akemi died

I'm guessing it's some japanese things like having revenge and settling everything with the organization first before he can move on and get back together with her

Do you come into Conan threads often? I feel like I saw someone mention this Feel Your Heart card before and watching it on tapes.

I do, that person may have been me.

Alright cool. Maybe if I ever have any questions for you regarding those tapes again we'll be in the same thread.

Another good Conan thread.

Attached: main-qimg-c0b15b5bdbd290e7d25a59e6ab339d65-c.jpg (200x275, 21K)

It also reached bump limit. Feels nice. When will we get to see Mitsuhiko eat pizza? I can't remember if he ever has.

Attached: pizza.jpg (711x535, 69K)

OK, if you don't mind that it was nearly 20 years ago and my memory is pretty hazy, like how I confused them for being fansubs rather than raws. I wish I had saved the tapes that I bought from the video stores but my family moved a few times and they probably ended up in one of my mom's purges of my stuff.

Attached: suffering.png (236x291, 107K)

He looks so beautiful there. I can't wait to download it. Thanks for letting us know, user.

I don't want the thread to die, it's been fun.

Attached: 1538581238895.jpg (960x720, 44K)

I think I have everything from the reruns that can be found in the folder at this point. If there's anything else I missed I'll add to it like I have been over time. The sponsor cards can be easy to miss just skimming through the episodes, but some of the files didn't have any come with the video, seemingly edited out. If I find different uploads of those episodes without any that does have them, or anything else not in an already uploaded video, I'll add them separately like I did with the 118 stuff outside of the prologue. Also I used epilogue loosely, it just means anything after the credits, either a new scene or the original after-credits scene. I figured putting Previews/Advertisements would make the titles run long but they're included if the file had them.

I'll upload remaster stuff too, 208 on the wiki is considered a rerun but it's actually a remaster and has a remastered Thrill Shock Suspense and the ED with it. I think the remastered Nazo can just be found on Youtube but I'll add it as well with the 4th ED. Whenever I feel like I've finished everything I'll make a Mega version too just for backup. I want to keep this stuff from being lost, even if the remasters are easier to find than the reruns.

Good thread.

Attached: 118 comparisons.jpg (1472x2496, 520K)

No problem user, if it wasn't for your posts I probably wouldn't ever have thought about looking into these tapes. It's also made me consider a few other things for finding Conan stuff. It's nice to have things to look for.

You're welcome, and I know how you feel.

Attached: phantom thief.png (960x720, 1.04M)