Just be grateful for being alive bro

>just be grateful for being alive bro
>just be grateful for your friends, even if they fuck with you for no reason
>just be happy even though everything you worked for over the course of years slipped through your hands bro
>everything will be fine even if you're still a loser at the end bro because you went from the least popular kid at school to the 2nd least popular kid at school
>just be the protagonist of your own life bro (even if your existence is fucking misery)
Seriously, is there a more cucked manga? Everything here is just what a dime a dozen psychologist tells the average basement dweller.

Attached: cucked.jpg (329x185, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dy2mFNsnA70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>just be grateful for being alive and friends
Didn't Attack on Titan do this shit? Why do amateurish mangaka always fail at being profound?

I'd say an intellectual like you stooping to a nicotine born gutter vocabulary addiction is the real tragedy in this line of inquiry.

Attached: ef1e0d8e-bdaf-4b07-89a4-e78b988fd53d.png (471x511, 244K)

I know this is ironic, but I don't consider myself an intellectual. I'm posting on fucking Yea Forums, but so are you.

God I forgot how cringe the dialogue of Boss vs Mob was.
This is shonen-tier, how did one went from reigen arc to this

You gain nothing from being a bitch, but I guess the point of the story goes above people like you who have already become used to just bitching about everything instead of trying to make things better no matter if it just feels like you're going to fail again.

No, you're plenty intellectual but the presence of an equal inspires the opposite of a social response in that brillant neural network to the point of implicit homicide in the guise of meta narrative invite, truly the dumbest smart person, El Stride.

Attached: tumblr_okxpcl2q9u1unxnx9o1_1280.gif (800x800, 177K)

With effort aforethought.

Attached: Suddenly.jpg (500x750, 192K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dy2mFNsnA70

Yeah, even more so in the manga. But a lot of shonen constantly blab on about how not special the main character is only for that same character to have a power no one else has or bullshit their way through the power of convenience.

Attached: MobPsychofanbase.png (302x167, 4K)

Man this place is really angry that Mob is popular
This place is just Yea Forums at this point

it's always pure cringe when shounenshit tries to be deep. at least attack on titan and mob have good animation

I also had to puke a little.

I and most other reasonable do my best to make things better in ways I think will work. Not ways that make me a gigacuck and involve squandering my talents.
For what its worth I think the show is good, just the way it tries to portray its message is questionable.

The way you use the word cuck already shows you're a absolute retard, so whatever you think of the message is honestly worthless.

>just be grateful for being alive
How is this even supposed to be a good line? Why are people pretending common sense like this is now some amazing piece of wisdom we would have never discovered if not for this chinese cartoon.

To be fair literally any random could have gotten and even now still can get Eren's power though.

Everything only turns out fine because of coincidence. Had Mob fallen in with the wrong crowd, which, let's be real here, would have been far more likely, the entire world would have been enslaved by espers. Contrast that with the masterpiece that is HxH, where the ants being defeated by the humans' experience is an inevitability and relevant commentary on mankind's position on Earth, and it's laughable that one can say Mob is AOTD, much less AOAT.

Okay bro have fun when your crush rejects you despite your eloquent choice of words

>Everything here is just what a dime a dozen psychologist tells the average basement dweller.
Have you considered listening to your therapist? Why are you not grateful to be breathing?

Don't worry, the only people who like this shit are Redditors. They're all cucks anyways.

this. it's pretty obvious.

Yikes, go back to r9k

When?

>Everything here is just what a dime a dozen psychologist tells the average basement dweller.
Feels like a problem you explicitely seem to have. Maybe you should just listen to your fucking psychologist then? Those people tend to know what they talk about you know

Don't even try to compare this reddit shit to HxH.

are you unaware of the amount of basement dwellers out there that will never see a therapist and therefore need media to teach them these basic concepts?

if it sounds banal to you, it's because it isn't speaking to you, it's speaking to them.

>caring about the story
OOPS

this

op doesn't know about japans hikimori problem

I fucking know right? It's so fucking conformist and bluepilled

>manchild hate it
>about manchild struggle

People just realizing ONE is a massive normdrone.

None of those messages are wrong though

Someone post the interview where the guy ask ONE if he writes loser characters so well because he's a loser IRL and he nervously laughs but won't confirm or deny.

wait what this happened??

You are supposed to watch this raw and like the pretty lights dude, what a faggot.

It's funny because it actually did happen, but the interviewer was ONE's long time colleague or something.

>just do your best to better yourself and don't care about what people say to discourage you
Fixed it for you op. Mob goes from no friends to a few dozen

>if your crush rejects you its the end of the world wahhh wahhh
Sorry kiddo but ONE has a better grasp on life than you do at this point. Humble yourself before you're thinking you're hot shit.

Mob is fine if only because reigen, the SIC, and his family, and because he's learned to not just sit there and be a mushroom. just because you're a hateful fag because your school years blew dick doesn't mean mob hasn't gotten free of that

I don't understand why he was he giving the Naruto speech to everyone in the first place, I mean Naruto actually had a justification for this, was despised as a kid, hated by his crush, his parents died, his master died, his friend tried to kill him, etc. At the end he ended the cycle of hatred by not killing pain, in comparison Mob was just bullied at school, and not even too badly (I got more bullied than him and who gives a fuck) why the fuck is he giving moral speeches again, it makes no fucking sense, and that villian was a fucking joke. I just don't understand why people consider this garbage good. How much of a fucking underage retard you have to be.

>imagine being this mad
kek
nobody cares that you hate mob or if you like it or not it's most likely going to become a classic, complain all you want.

>mob can't lecture a guy about how being a sociopath is wrong and that he feels sorry for him because mob's life wasn't filled with as much melodrama as another shonen protag

Attached: 1472099285229.jpg (1000x666, 337K)

ITT: 30yo criticizing a show made for teenagers nippon

Attached: take good care.jpg (749x1100, 568K)

It will be a classic on reddit for a few months until a new epic anime comes along. Just like what happened to Franxx

Have sex

Attached: cannotbeangered.jpg (680x794, 227K)

Nice

No