OPM

New images from the recap episode.

Attached: 1554229976323.jpg (1920x1080, 731K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge_R6QAmkgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>new images
Slideshow Man 2

>imagine getting the succ from genos

Attached: get.png (268x342, 78K)

Posting what the other user posted.

Attached: 1554229836764.jpg (1920x1080, 743K)

Attached: 1554229913734.jpg (1920x1080, 788K)

Here is all the stuff that isn't just S1 footage or recap

Attached: One Punch Man Season 2 - 00.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

Its me or Vaccine man seems CGI?

nice tits

Kid Garou next week.

Attached: 0041-014.png.jpg (1066x1600, 233K)

It's texture.

Vaccine Man looks like a cardboard cutout

If they really adapt the extra chapter, it would be a good way to open Season 2 imo.

Attached: 0080.5-022.png.jpg (1066x1600, 348K)

Also, garouposting

Attached: 0047-003 - Edited.jpg (972x779, 175K)

If they do justice to Garou stomping the criminals the Garouposting will be unstoppable, poor Genos will probably get QUALITY and the budget is spent on Garou

>Garou's body

I'm already erect

Attached: 1452283723547.png (960x1280, 552K)

what did murata mean by this?

Attached: 234.jpg (540x540, 61K)

>extra shit
OH NO NO NO.

Poor Genos will become a meme next week.

Like he already wasn't beforehand. This is just more fire to the flame.

I would have taken this over the trailer they gave us.

Attached: OPMS21.jpg (2560x1600, 1.65M)

It's moslty the gradient they use that gives him that look. Same they used for a lot of characters. Its the same that was used for Baki and Prison school.

Attached: OPMS20.jpg (2560x1600, 949K)

GOD, SHOW GAROU’S BACK

Shits looking real good. If only we could get the MA raid like this some day.

Attached: OPMS2.jpg (2560x1600, 834K)

Still in development.

Got it, wonder if it will be the same with Elder Centipede, that would be an upgrade over full CGI.

Attached: OPMS22.jpg (2560x1600, 888K)

Leaked key animation for martial arts tournament arc

Attached: lbimlnmq9ji21.gif (560x315, 1.71M)

More or less hell be cg or just stills with less detail. Even Murata said he was a nightmare to draw so its going to be expected they get lose on how he will be. I'm more concerned about his size since the crow's size was reduced. But yeah more or less he'll have the same gradient.

Attached: OPMS23.jpg (2560x1600, 1.07M)

Attached: OPMS24.jpg (2560x1600, 626K)

Attached: OPMS25.jpg (2560x1600, 573K)

Damn that impact frame

They did the opposite of Season 1 crew(when they made Beefcake larger than the manga)

Attached: OPMS26.jpg (2560x1600, 1005K)

That was made by some guy, not JCS. I've been seeing it for weeks now.

This can be a nice wallpaper. They removed 'justice' from s1.

Attached: OPMS2_last.jpg (2560x1600, 1.46M)

Nobody is gonna talk about those gigantic hands?

Yeah S1 basically exxagerated moslty everything while it seems s2 will do the opposite of that. Also I just realized it seems during the Genos vs g4 fight in both trailers they switched his model and look of arms.

In comparison with the whole arm they are completely fine.

This makes me sad knowing it will look worse in the anime

Tomorrow or the day after we are getting Volume 19 and after that a new chapter featuring Darkshine vs BugGod.

What the fuck is your problem with CGI? Stop asking that every thread

Attached: 1513058930880.jpg (960x544, 38K)

I don't even see any cgi honestly.

His eyebrows are disgraceful.

Well its the fact usually CGI is not utilized well in anime except the few occasion. Also index just had some terrible looking CGI monsters that were berserk tier levels of bad.

Its not its just the new gradient they using for the characters which gives them that look. So far the one CGI we've seen is Genos body.

>tripfags

He does

>complaining about it this late in the game.
Also it would be fag not fags since its just me.

Attached: 1553317748771.png (256x256, 126K)

Garou will get the same QUALITY treatment as Genos, trust me. Nothing will look good in S2

This is Murata telling us all, way in advance, that S2 will be a big “Fuck you” to all of the fans.

Attached: 20190402_214305.gif (479x479, 1.61M)

EC will definitely be full CGI

If only

>finally check out the trailer
>they disabled the likes/dislikes

Attached: 1545874430221.jpg (192x279, 17K)

Kek

OPM was only known for its animation in the west. It's doesn't have bad story/characters at all but if the animation is bad it's going to lose a fuckton of popularity

A shit ton of people want to watch just to see if Saitama finally get's recognition

Yeah and also if this season will explain his powers. Well they'll be waiting for the recognition a lot longer since the other heroes get more focus around these arcs.

I think the opm anime twitter account was also deleting negative tweets.

I think so some tweets that were there are unavailable now. This ain't looking good.

>samefag trying to bring down opm after seeing that pics are actually good
kek

Removing the dislike/like rito on vids is a Japanese thing.
If anything, I'm just surprised by how much likes the pv got

Attached: IMG_20190402_234152.png (720x293, 23K)

Most of those people were just happy its back after it being gone so long. I saw more Japanese post on twitter supporting its return and few ones that actually noticed how bad the trailer looked.

Or most people just really don't give a shit about sakuga and just want to watch the story.
of course until their favorite YouTuber tell them to hate it

Today I'll remind you

Attached: oh nononono.jpg (1080x452, 84K)

Because Japanese people actually know about animation and how it is done. They aren't a bunch of retarded fags complaining about lack of details in an anime compared to the manga.
Legit complains from the japanese of new the trailer were just about animation, in particular, Genos.

That guy is only one without a hive mind.

Man speaks the truth desu

I hate that they separate out the teeth. looks awful

Attached: DCXp-KOXsAAxlda.jpg (540x304, 25K)

Does this idiot understand the difference between villians and heroes? Villians are selfish, Heroes are selfless.
What moron would cheer for a villain?

I don't mind it not having sakuga. OPM s1 had a lot of just normal animation mixed with it. What I'm with is how terrible the trailer was and Genos looked like crap. I didn't expect stellar animation I expected something decent looking at least or a better trailer. Most shots are fine for the most part

Lack of details is expected especially since s1 had a ton of characters lacking details compared to the manga.

Attached: ca5889426702dcce714cd0f76f40e1db.gif (480x248, 2.68M)

t. handlet

at what point did he become the MC?

Sayszar has a point.

By the time his arc began.

He is still retarded, think how must he have been when he was just a kid.

Garou's ears have more details than the entire s1.

> the animation looks awesome
Fucking seriously?

Dumb question but did JC Staff redo all animation from S1 or just used what Madhouse did for this recap?

If the trailer was like this no one wouldve complained.

One Frame Man

used Madhouse's with some tweaks here and there that obviously nobody noticed.

wait, so this episode isn't out?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge_R6QAmkgk

No it was a recap with some new footage at the end.

how come it isn't anywhere to be found though?

literally this

Enough with the circlejerk you fucking chimps. This season is going to be EXCELLENT.

It was Japan esclusive I believe.

why do i see nothing but hate and doomposting for season 2? you're actually a shit OPM fan if all you care about is the animation considering the source material. watching for the animation alone puts you in the reddit normalfag tier

Again its not just animation but all the stuff looks off. It would be a problem if it was decent looking. Only a few shots were while others were just bad. Plus the trailer sucked. The new PV looks fine at least.

what? It's on nyaa.

No it won't, genus' explanation happens after centipede

Season 1 HA base.

Attached: 6.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

Because they will never be able to capture the scale and detail the manga had, it will be a huge mediocre blunder.

Attached: x8.png (1720x1236, 2.34M)

Season 2 HA base.

Attached: 0.png (1920x1080, 2.32M)

This looks more detailed at least

Ok, I couldn't remember fully when it happened. Well they are shit out of luck.

Yep they really are doing the opposite of S1 in terms if scale.

It’s funny because the clouds are exactly the same.

I wonder how Garou got to the base. Did he take a taxi?

Nice catch. Didn't realize they reuse layers that way.

I think it would be fine if the roads’ white lines weren’t so goddamn thick and out of scale; the do make the roads and the fortress by extension seem smaller.

The hell are the two dishes on, an inkstain?

Was going to to start rewatching season 1 today or tomorrow

He probably walked like he does everywhere. Actually where the hell does Garou hang out when he wasn't hunting? He has no job and wears the same clothes.

So is anyone going to sub the recap episode? Yes I like to save in my folders even the recaps.

>alright team, we've acquired some good IP
>time to make a storyboard, and we have two sources of material, where one is the original which conveys tone, and the other gives visual direction
>so that means most of the work is done for us, now all we need is to draw 11 of the other frames in a s--
>oh wait
>"what?"
>"recap episode?"
>"so that we don't have to pay the animation staff?"
>ok team so all we need this week is a flashy opening theme, feel free to reuse some frames from last season.

It's never really shown how people moves from city to city and how much time it takes them. Well, Zombieman did take the metro one time.

This looks pretty damn sexy.

I knew it!. J.C. Staff used the same gradient in taboo tatoo. I just can't help but think they're doing it to hide the quality of the actual drawings

It seems its more or less to try to color in shadows but lazily and add arbitrary details. I noticed it looked similar to how orison school had their characters in that gradient to make their skin resemble it like the manga(that actually worked for it)while for Baki it was to resemble the detailed art in wrinkles that the author use.(didn't help really but made their skin even shinier than the manga) It seems they are doing the same to compensate for as you said lack of any good art details.

Attached: 1553015094665.webm (640x320, 2.74M)

Taboo Tatoo looked like shit tho

>dope
how to spot the nigger

dope is retired lingo, white-kun. we now use "yeet".

Why did Madhouse not get to do the second season?

>186602641
filtered

Have you seen Overlord and Boogiepop? They’re utter shit and always will be.

Had other projects on schedule, the S1 director working on Boogiebop and the fact studios don't always get a say who gets what and JC staff is the little brother they always dump many projects on.

looks awesome
looks like shit

I mean... it's not terrible. But it's sloppily executed and not fully thought out. In that sense it's consistent with everything else we've seen so far.

R.I.P. this man

Attached: 1553300166397.gif (500x280, 2M)

The meteor arc showcased both traffic jams as people tried to flee by car, and a commercial flight passing over Z city. The HA has private helicopters and drones. I would think that there are railroads but we've never actually seen any, just the metro. It was never made clear what the scale of the setting is. The continent looks huge, but maybe the planet itself is small. The human population in OPM is probably under 100 million people.

I heard there would be a special episode today. Did it air already?

Yes.

I can't fucking wait for the Saitama vs Tats fight by

Shit, where can I find it?

Dunno I watched it live. It was only a recap episode so you missed nothing except about 2 seconds of new footage at the end.

So where is it going to air?

Nyaa, but it's just a recap of season 1

Oh that's shitty. The way they put it I was expecting at least an OVA

So if today was a recap episode, does that mean the actual first episode is on the 4th?

Yeah, the last good work by Madhouse was probably Card Captor Sakura 2018.

Next tuesday, at 12:35pm east time.

No, the 9th. See you in one week.

Fuck!

Seriously though, the only action we've seen is a couple of short clips from an inconsequential fight that only exists to introduce King.

I want to stuff kid Garou with my dick.

He does, the real problem he has is that the heroes aren't actually helping the world since all they do is kill monsters instead of going for the root of the problem, namely society being rotten which is where the monsters epidemic is coming from.
He wants to help the ugly kid being bullied, that's his aim, the means though are really childish and stupid.

Attached: x13.jpg (600x848, 108K)

I always hated superheroes.

The villains almost always have an ambition, motivation or a vision.
Muh justice.
And you always know how the story ends, every time, the good guys win. The superheroes are basically non-people, there's nothing personal about them.

That's fucking boring and childish.

And think about Batman.
He was catching Joker only for him to escape again for decades. If he ever cared about the people or the city he would catch him once and then crush his skull after he escapes.

Garou probably knows that Watchmen is the only good superhero story to be written, exactly because it's a dark parody.

Every digital anime uses filters to hide QUALITY, this is nothing new.

It's not a bad adaptation if it's made to look like the webcomic from the start.

Attached: edgy.png (256x192, 5K)

Is this a pasta? I honestly can't even tell at this point.

Attached: 68a.jpg (400x366, 41K)

t. faggot that hasn't read the webcomic

>We're going to get a season of worst boy and worst arc
Yaaaaay........

i hope u choke on a butt you fool

The question is, why did they take 4 years to make this?

they didn't

there was a huge chunk of time where they were just gonna wait for the old director and team to get back together, but then they got impatient and picked up the first studio that promised them a year and a half

> Heroes can save people, they just have to control all the circumstances that make people turn bad
Why don't you just put the whole world in a manga, user?

And their impatience gave us this shit that we had to wait 4 years for, so it didn't really matter. I would rather wait an extra 2 years to not witness this travesty.

Attached: 1545392679791.jpg (667x659, 27K)

>What moron would cheer for a villain?
The kind of hipster moron who thinks that just because heroes are popular, it makes them bad because "the monsters worked hard too, why can't they win once?". As the kid fails to realize that if the Crab Monster wins, he kills everyone living on the coast line and that's a bad thing.

Garou never grew up or matured in the arena of logical thinking.

>heroes are selfless
Keking. Not in OPM. Their association is a shithole full of selfish narrow minded shitheads.

Some of the heroes aren't all that bad but more or less the association is pretty much just a hub for glorified mercenaries to be called heroes. Not mention how shit some of the management are with dealing things.

its qualyty

Last but not least, do you have any message to the fans overseas?

>YT: We are aware that the fanbase overseas is growing. Thank you all very much. We are concentrating on depicting Mob Psycho 100 as a story about youth and moving hearts rather than a story about psychic abilities, and we think that theme’s pretty universal. We want to continue making something where we don’t forget to be ourselves and we can still find amusing. The second half of the series is going to get intense, so I hope everyone will continue looking forward to it and supporting the series.
Why can't OPM get this much love poured into it? It has deep themes, it was emotional moments, they may not be as fleshed out as in mob but they are there and you can feel that ONE put love into it so why only mob gets it? Is it because murata killed the soul OPM had?

Because one punch man was just a series for fun. Also murata has nothing to do with whatever soul you claim was lost or whatever since everyone has been claiming that.

aren't villain bosses literally popular guys who wanna use thier popularity for evil purposes?

Murata poured more soul into OPM and helped reach out to a bigger audience, faggot. Fuck off with your asinine whining.

Both ONE and Murata are working hard to tell the full story.

Is there going to be another season after Season 2?

It turned into cheap fanservice garbage, how is that passionate in any way?

There is not enough content for it, they will probably do OVAs or something like that.

>good art means it's fanservice garbage
What the fuck are you talking about

Cheap fan service? How so?

An ova was announced.

>the second half of the series is is going to get intense

I haven't read the manga but it sounds like we're only halfway through? What percent of the way are we in relation to the manga after the latest episode?

It turned into a gorgeous manga with some of the most fluid visuals around. ONE is also using it to actually flesh out his characters and give them a soul to speak of.

What was the point of extending the phoenix man fight to that extent? The A class vs monsters clash? Orochi and all that revolves around him is also cheap as fuck. It served absolutely no purpose.
Even the flash fight was purposeless.

10 chapters or so.

That's weird, I wonder why he worded it like that in the interview

Attached: SaitamaOK_WC.jpg (389x391, 24K)

OPM is just a fun show. Nothing more nothing less. Mob actually has soul

Attached: 1512231540520.gif (500x558, 1.46M)

>A class vs monsters
It was only one fight also to give the other classes a shine and show not all are just jobbers

>Phoenix Man vs Child emperor
Don't know about why one extended that one though I guess to get rid of his options especially when he faces ENW

Flash vs Ninjas was to not only give shine to Flash since he hasn't done anything really but also expand on the ninjas and their village plus to show what Flash is all about.

>Orochi
He's basically another explanation to how Garou becomes what he is. Also to be a menacing threat/pseudo side boss to make the Monster Association a much more intimidating threat than just having Gyro Gryo.

>t. comiclet

>reach out to a bigger audience
Yeah, tasteless people who are fine with shit animation like Dragon Ball, Fairy Tail, Nanatsu and Black Clover.

>Dragon Ball
>Black Clover
>shit animation
retard

I think I get your point. Most super heroes are reactive by nature, that should change. Villains are the ones who want to reach a goal, and Heroes are the ones who stop them. Without villains most stories would have no heroes.
What we need is more heroes with a clear goal besides stopping bad guys; maybe a Hero who goes around checking on forests, planting seeds and stuff, protecting wild life since he wants to save squirrels for extintion? AND once a villain appears, he goes to fight him of course.

>Yea Forums fags mad at Garou biceps so they start posting random retard interview
Kek.

looks better, except for details on the terrain. The roads are kinda weird too, in some ways better, and bad in others.

Funny you say that since the manga of OPM is by a wide margin the most ambitious series. The best way to show that is by comparing the generic Claw boss with Garou, since the Claw arc is basically a mediocre version of the MA raid. ONE actually tries developping and showcasing the secondary characters of the series, too.

So what's up with hulu getting it 1 week in advance or was anicharts just wrong?

I like Mob but I've always said that OPM is the best world ONE has built yet. Which is natural, it's his biggest project by far. OPM has numerous plot threads and themes to explore and yeah, Garou by himself is a significantly better, more fleshed out version of the big villains in Mob for example.

Attached: Vol19 chara page.jpg (1202x944, 880K)

The fact he’s actually going back to the project and significantly reworking on it shows enough his love for it. Thanks to that he has to the time to improve further his initial idea and Murata improves that even more.

I compared the Claw Boss to Garou, but even for the sub bosses, the MA cadres wins this by a wide margin. The "ultimate 5" were a total joke besides for Shimazaki, there was nothing impressive about them.

i though those were roses

Made me laugh.

Attached: 6b0a1ad148b643bdb0c3c0b1c8573d19.jpg (1400x1400, 128K)

Lovely

Attached: 1549489055067.png (741x606, 631K)

>only 12 episodes
thank fucking god we're going to get a good S3 after all

Villains and heroes are the same. You can keep cherrypicking ultra-murderous monsters as examples of villains, but most villains exposed to children have simpler goals and most of them are about rulling shit. Villains have thought process, heroes don't.

I want to fucking kill myself

Attached: 1553461838610.gif (640x480, 605K)

Ambitious does not translate to better. Mob is better. Better main and side cast, story, message. Only thing worst is art and that is only if we are comparing manga. And when we compare anime there is no competition.

> Claw arc is better than MA raid arc

Ahahaha.
Mob have a bunch of solid main characters, Reigen and Dimple, but the side cast is far below the one of OPM. And OPM also have a solid main cast.

Judging by the manga S3 will be trash.

How do you know S2 won’t be handled by J.C. Staff as well?

Oh no the battle manga has battles, how awful.

>Mob fag revealed himself instead of trying to remain anonymous and insult opm
Retard, now fuck off.

It will if the fans don't bash them. If the fans begin to nitpick every shit, retardness fueled by Mob fags that are already coping, the studio won't do it.

How did the criminals get there? Same way?

Oh, it's battle manga now.

Murata approves!!!

Attached: 1553431989807.png (646x738, 470K)

He replied to so many of his drawings.

Some dude tried to convince me that Genos is the actual MC of OPM.
Now I don't care about this show at all but this just sounds retarded, is this a common thing people believe?

Animator-san will have to break his limits in order to save the season, I hope he does the Garou vs Gatling fight and Elder fight.

It was always a battle manga, because it's a manga where characterisation and story is conveyed through battle scenes.

Is he Murata's last hope? Are we actually doomed?

Not really. At best most people see Genos as either a parody of a typical battle manga series or what would have been if Saitama wasn't there.

"Garou. Your coke stealing is over."

Attached: 1553739463745.jpg (711x767, 610K)

Garou maybe
Genos? No

My anitubers told me that CGI BAD!

haha we being attacked by bad cgi, am I right fellow redditors?

That garou has a long ass middle finger

>I like Mob but I've always said that OPM is the best world ONE has built yet. Which is natural, it's his biggest project by far. OPM has numerous plot threads and themes to explore
It's to ridiculous to think that overzealous Mob fans say that ONE cared about it over OPM.

*more

Ganbatte, animator-san

Seeing as J.C. Staff killed the brand, most likely not.

This. Mob S2 won

He already did a key frame for the EC fight with Genos

did you find the source?

Perfeft to shove it into your asshole.

Threads now a days are full of insecure mob fags saying to every pic that is being posted, 'is this cgi' or ' opm is deleting tweets that said s2 pv was bad reeeeeeee'

He was talking about Mob Psycho not OPM

Sadly no. I tried a lot of stuff to find it.

Attached: wtatOcz.gif (500x359, 1.78M)

>And think about Batman.
Bad example.
Bruce Wayne does loads of charity work and is always working to better Gotham City and help the disenfranchised.

Never mind found it. Some guy named Naaruto colored it.

Attached: consecutive-normal-punches-gif-4.gif (540x301, 1.88M)

Does that seem like a source to you?

The best one I found. Take it or leave it. Or eat it.

Fucking post it.

Nvm fixed it

Attached: pnfalwk5c09y.png (440x391, 166K)

It seems he's part of reddit so no real place he has others or any that I know of.

Post the full artwork.

Attached: 1517258809_d1e4a0f6c7567323fd19a43b25176362a0237158_hq.gif (300x165, 1.2M)

kek

The Virgin Coke
The Chad Monster™