ITT

Popular characters that you strongly dislike

Attached: IMG_3713.jpg (565x700, 72K)

Deku
t. Clovercuck

Attached: wer.jpg (512x512, 34K)

Attached: Eren_meets_Yeagerists.png (413x602, 173K)

Deku isn’t popular.
>Lost his own character popularity poll
Lmao

So did Gon and many other shonen mc

Fujoshi brigading in polls doesn't mean popular. The extreme majority of viewers are teengage boys that hate or don't care about that type of character.

Bakugou. I still hate him. Honestly, anyone who's ever been bullied before should fucking hate him.

Attached: stupid dog.jpg (630x788, 78K)

Beast Jeanist scoring above Mirio and Endeavor tells everything you need to know about the legitimacy of those polls. They don't matter at all they don't represent shit don't get baited.

He’s an obnoxious and emotionally stunted dick with no substance other than being an asshole to everyone for no good or apparent reason. I cannot understand why he is so popular; this is the first time I’ve been completely unable to see the appeal to a particular character.

If if every discussion possible everyone is surprised about his popularity that means he is not that popular. Outside of these brigaded popularity polls he ranks at best 3 behind Deku and Todoroki everywhere I've checked.

The most repulsive, annoying, unpleasant, unfunny character I've ever seen in any series.

Attached: usopp-77.jpg (300x460, 20K)

What about Happy from Fairy Tail tho?
Fucking worst "comic relief" ever.

Attached: image.jpg (460x480, 47K)

Or it tells you japan has a different taste in characters

Honestly don’t get the hype over this kid. There are far more interesting captains. He was the focus of one of the movies for fuck sake, but ultimately he’s one of the blander picks.

Meh. He's fine but boring.

test💢

test🙁

Byakuya.
Miyata from Ippo. I hate that bitch so much. Oh my tragic weight control. Oh my counters. Oh my father. Oh I'm so aloof my own gym mates feel honored to just talk to me.
Fuck Him.

I had no idea they still work

The fuck why is it still here. I hope they remove it.

Just dont get banned I guess. Id be fun to see in ten or so years if everyone has them anymore

It seems that only a few of them are working, I tried to dino in this last post and failed🙁

I like Hitsugaya. Byakuya felt forced to me.

that fucking midget levi
dont get the appeal for those characters