What was the deeper meaning behind this shot?

What was the deeper meaning behind this shot?

Attached: necessary shots.jpg (1920x2110, 320K)

Deep in my lizard brain I got aroused

I'm still not sure why a bunch of feminists (I was in college at the time this aired) loved this show so much, though

It's to showcase the plot, are you dense?

Attached: 1456268601098.gif (506x516, 443K)

to imagine your dick deep inside

It is fan-service. And that's a good thing!

T U M M Y
U
M
M
Y

Attached: 1393207084392.png (1370x1603, 930K)

I watched this show (dubbed) on Netflix.

That she's clean shaven.

Fights within Honnouji Academy, Ryuuko's especially, have almost certainly been filmed, and reached millions or even hundreds of millions through social media and television. Hundreds of millions of people probably watch this very moment unfold on their screens, and though to themselves filthy and chauvinist things like
>"God, she's so fuckable"
>"What a little slut"
>"I'd lick every millimeter of that body"
>"I bet she's so fucking tight"
>"I wish I could rail that 17 year old pussy"
>"What a noisy brat, a good dick in her mouth would shut her up"
While it is true that photos of Ryuuko are shared among young Honnouji boys to buy favors, the big picture is far grander. Millions upon millions of horny men jerking off to videos, to pictures, to dreams of Ryuuko Matoi. How tragic it is for such a young innocent girl to be subjected to all this lustful attention without her consent.

Attached: sex goddess.jpg (1240x1754, 2.67M)

She must not lose her way.

Die

an inversion of the final trials of Saint Andrew, patron Saint of Scotland is my wildest guess.

my klk folder's too big for me to want to go look for it but somewhere in there is screencaps anons took of sites explaining the suits represent puberty and society malegazing at teenagers and patriarchy and blah blah blah

Feminists we're very split by this one. Mostly by the themes of body positivity and whether the rape jokes were a deal breaker or not. Satsuki is unquestionably one of the most blatantly strong and determined female characters in all of media, and the male characters generally took the backseat and were weaker overall, so I can understand the praise. Also, lesbians probably shlicked while watching it.

Attached: ryuko (3).gif (640x360, 2.29M)

The deeper meaning is how deep I can get in that.

Once upon a time feminists were all for free the nip.
I wonder what happened ay. Suddenly they realised they were the fools for men.

The praise only really started with episode 3.

Body positivity is only acceptable for fat girls.
If hot girls start showing too much skin it's considered appealing to men.

Giving the thoughts to bone her.

I'm willing to bet girls who liked it weighed a lot less than girls who didn't.

is it bad that I rewatched the first few episodes of klk and just thought of the doujins the whole time?

2nd op >>>>>>> 1st op.

My rock hard erection

What does it feel like to be Ryuko's clothes when she does positions like that?

Attached: 1432394287107.png (700x984, 242K)