This show is the most virtue signalling piece if garbage I've ever seen

This show is the most virtue signalling piece if garbage I've ever seen

Attached: mobb.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

that's not how virtue signalling works do simple google before you start spotting bull shit

>I guess the Mob Psycho 100 was the friends we made along the way huh, Mob?
Was the manga like this also? Why was it hyped so much?

Attached: 1542685454285.jpg (483x461, 31K)

>just improve yourself and don't act like a special snowflake
just because you agree with the message doesn't mean its not virtue signalling

did we watch the same show? the lesson was act like a big enough of a scumbag and you'll walk through life

Attached: 1477599081264.jpg (1000x1000, 548K)

Watch out man, it has a rabid fanbase here.

based retard poster

Don't watch many western shows or movies then?โœ”๏ธ

mobu๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Attached: 1552008265193.png (1280x647, 505K)

wouldn't it be required that you know the author's opinion about topics in the show for it to be virtue signalling?

wouldn't it be required that you be smart to write a comment?

>just be a good person
>REEEEEEEEEE VIRTUE SIGNAL REEEE

Attached: 1337651130135.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

This last episode convinced me that people calling this show good are trolling, there is no other explanation.
Failed as an action series (literally just 1 "well animated" shot and then everything else looked like shit, not that there was much "everything else" since there was barely a fight at all)
Failed as a good writed series (the most awful and generic dialogue you could find that would make Black Clover look like a literature masterpiece)
Failed as an adatation (seriously, skipping all of Mob emotions for a rushed finale, this is what pissed me off beyond the galaxy)
Failed as an inspirational guide (yeah, just give up, like, some big MOB will always come and fuck you up, why even try)
Failed at fucking everything and it pisses me off that "these" people don't care, they will just say "lmao (you)" and troll away.

The manga at least had pacing that made it look more ominous and didn't concentrated that much in the dialogue but in the visuals, any person that ever liked this manga would be offended by this last episode.

>Watching this trash
Just read the better series

This is the better series.

What do you mean by the phrase "virtue signalling"? Because either you don't understand the purpose of art or you don't understand what the phrase means, either way you sound like a moron.

You guys are in full force today huh.

Contrarians are mindless retards. Can't think for themselves and their opinions are entirely formed based on what is popular and what is not while they're trying to express these """opinions""" with meaningless buzzwords.

Attached: do something already.gif (283x281, 595K)

>Failed as a good writed series

Attached: 9E71C8E6-3344-44A6-B310-3BFEFE8E8EC8.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Just because we have likes as a joke does not mean we should literally turn into reddit

Attached: dd0650de5bfe0ba9d4c3c5b255e85696d99dfb2a5a13b498af72e7b685b45222.jpg (680x771, 107K)

>oh no, someone dislikes what I like, CONTRARIAN SHITPOSTER (YOU)
Talking about mindless retards.

The message of being in control of your own life and not to be a malicious piece of garbage isn't virtue signaling.

Attached: study-finds-op-still-sucking-cock-on-a-regular-basis-22750859.png (500x368, 100K)

>reddit
It's from 2chan you EOP.

>something has a message
>its virtue signaling!
Just because you disagree with a message doesnt mean its virtue signaling.

>being unique has no value
>being powerful is a lonely existence
>envying others doesn't make you happy
>self-improvement comes through co-existence
>follow self-imposed boundaries or you'll only despise yourself
>everyone has limits
>it's okay to have modest goals

I don't know the messages seem pretty good.

>being unique has no value
absolutely garbage opinion unless you actually believe the last bullet
>being powerful is a lonely existence
sure, maybe the only nugget of truth here
>envying others doesn't make you happy
looking up to their success and improving yourself does
>self-improvement comes through co-existence
no shit. it also comes through self-discipline and picking your friends, not staying with deadbeats who are fun to hang out with but will never get anywhere
>it's okay to have modest goals
it will all work out in the end is a garbage way to live your life

no wonder why i hated this show. literally everything wrong with lazy zoomers.

>looking up to their success and improving yourself does
Envy and looking up to someone are two totally different things. Pick up a dictionary sometime.
>no shit. it also comes through self-discipline and picking your friends, not staying with deadbeats who are fun to hang out with but will never get anywhere
This was never a message of Mob Psycho so I'm not sure why you're so assblasted about it. Mob stops going to Reigen's office and quits his job there. But you wouldn't know if you didn't watch the anime.
>it will all work out in the end is a garbage way to live your life
So you'd rather be a pessimist? I think you hate this show because these lessons can apply to your shitty life but you feel your comfort being threatened.

forgot 2
>follow self-imposed boundaries or you'll only despise yourself
>everyone has limits
more like everyone has limits, know yours well, and try to improve upon them. know when to rely on others, but don't be afraid to go out of your comfort zone either.

๐Ÿ‘Œ

Most people who envy others make zero attempt at actually understanding what those people sacrificed or put it to put them in that enviable position. "Envying others doesn't make you happy" is neat little copout to shift the blame from the person making the judgment lacking the understanding or drive to a blanket statement that allows that individual to feel okay about not going anywhere themselves, which is also what the last statement about "it's okay to have modest goals" is about. If the lesson learned was, "it's okay to have large goals, but a realistic plan to achieve them" instead I wouldn't have such a problem with it. "It's okay to have modest goals" is almost always co-opted by lazy people who barely do anything and is less used as a motivational tool and more for just accepting one's lack of drive.

A lot of the other statements are meaningless euphemisms like that one you brought up about self-improvement and co-existence. You can put anything in place of self-improvement and it would be equally as "meaningful".

yeah but it's still better than one punch man๐Ÿ‘Œ

Attached: 1550780527284.png (565x541, 157K)

"it's okay to have modest goals" is aimed at people who are overachievers and feel empty when they're not doing their own personal 100% like Teru. That can be a healthy mindset for those who lived their entire life underachieving due to laziness, but usually it ends in self-hatred which is obviously bad. Envy isn't a good emotion either and you shouldn't be promoting it. There are other things like admiration, motivation, and competition that are better to school yourself into feeling. I also didn't bring up the self improvement stuff, I'm a random user, but why is it meaningless to improve yourself and cooperate with people around you? Being lonely is shitty.

So what's the lesson mobfags learned to behave like this?

"It's okay to have modest goals" or to tone things down a bit is right for those people who are Type-A overachievers but these type of statements are dangerous for those who aren't. Without qualifiers like "if you're an overachiever" it lulls the Type-B individuals into a false state of security about their lack of personal progression.

Having negative emotions in the right amount is healthy. A healthy competition has a good amount of admiration, respect, and motivation for the people you're competing against, but also some jealousy for the other individual and negative self-esteem or feelings of failure and rejection if you didn't perform as well as you thought. Most people aren't competing against say a random CEO, but it is okay to feel a twinge of jealousy or question your self-worth a bit when someone is obviously better at you at some aspect of their life that you value. It's beneficial for the person feeling those emotions to examine why they're different from those individuals they feel this way about, and seek self-improvement.

The self-improvement stuff is a euphemism because you can put anything in place of it. Sure it's good to cooperate with others and improve yourself. It's also good to not be a dick and cooperate with others. It's also good to be honest and cooperate with others. Cooperate with others is just a catch-all, universal, and meaningless term that almost never can be used negatively. Might as well just say self-improvement is good.