It's airing today right?

It's airing today right?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190401-182218_Bromite.jpg (1435x1121, 438K)

ABRIL TONTO

It starts next week, was too excited to shitpost

Yeh

Nope, April 9th

Will ONE and fans be as grateful and excited about OPM S2?

Attached: 9C37CAF3-55AF-4AD1-9D7D-92FC55E33B01.jpg (1714x1182, 611K)

New chapter Friday

Attached: 08CCA8AA-AF8B-45AD-93AF-3F3CA427688F.jpg (310x768, 61K)

Yes, why would he berate his own creation whether badly done or not you fucking retard

He’s allowed to not like a poor adaptation of his work without berating it, and all fans are entitled to a similar opinion. You’re the biggest retard in this thread at the moment, user.

It is pointless to throw a hissy fit over a less-than-ideal adaptation of part of one of your works. It alienates people to no good effect. Life goes on, so fuck off, retard

No one is asking anyone to throw a fit over anything. Simply put: it’s understandable if ONE and fans don’t end up praising/liking OPM S2 as much as Mob S2. That’s it. You’re the only one going berserk over a statement you clearly didn’t understand.

Yes its tomorrow

>actually watching one piss man

Attached: 1541832567473.jpg (226x223, 8K)

Don’t talk shit about OPM or you’ll hurt the feelings of ONE and his biggest worshipper

Yeah no. People are focused on making sure everyone else feels negatively, and attributing negative emotions to the creators. We'll know what ONE feels when the show comes out, unlike what assuming that he'll be disappointed. Who gives a shit you stupid fans think, so fuck off retard, I understand everything completely.

Unlike you 2 retards, I don't spend my time shitposting on Yea Forums. Enjoy waiting for an episode that's not coming out today. I'm gone

> I understand everything completely
Delusional much, brainlet?

> Keeps spouting nonsense
> calls everyone with common sense a retard
> runs away like a little bitch because he’s afraid of criticism and knows he’s wrong
You’re so cool and credible user

What is the number nearby your nick?

how many anime he completed

Mob fags detected.

You completed 0?

Anilist fucked up. It airs next week.😃

i dont watch anime

Its tomorrow.

I hope they at least release the opening for Season 2.

So why are you in this thread?

you tell me

Be ready for a lot of still frames and bad art.

April's fool retard.

Tomorrow is going to be fun around here.

I like opm.

Or there will be autistics screeching OPM fags BTFO or OPM autistics screeching Yea Forums BTFO

>When people fall for your "joke" because there isn't one

Probably both.

test

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Are you a genius?

That neon colour is hurting my eyes.

>12 mins
I hope it's another shitty April Fool's joke.

Rolled 1 (1d6)

People will eat it up no matter how shit it is, just like they did with DBS. Then the investors will assume they can continue to produce garbage and S3 will be just as shit.

>I know shit

Just look at how many million views the "trailers" managed to pull. The first one is sitting at 10M.

THIS DRILL WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Who gives a shit. Season 2 will be absolute garbage thanks to this hack.

Referring to the second part of your comment

This

imagine still wanting to watch OPMs2 after mob psycho 100 ii

Attached: 0012.png (412x162, 74K)

This

I wan't to watch more anime after watching anime, big shocker

Mob fags, are your threads too boring that you have to come here to have some fun?

I think they just take pride in the fact that Mob S2 won over OPM S2.

Im looking forward to the shitposting once this gets animated, the normies will lose it.

Attached: 0047-016.png.jpg (1066x1600, 313K)

OPM s2 isn't even out.

go back to where you came from, faggot

Manga is source material, so it's dead on arrival.

It’s pretty obvious that it’s trash even though it hasn’t premiered yet. It’s over, user. Mob S2 won.

>it's over reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kek

It doesn’t need to be. The outcome is clear anyway.

> Once it gets animated
> Calling J.C. Staff’s still frame fest animation

Phew

>spamming this every thread
For what porpoise?

>one joke man

Attached: Luffy_laugh.jpg (350x263, 17K)

Why is everyone so negative about JC Staff? There's a lot of negativity, even though they're one of the great animation studios, just look at how well-animated Index S3 is.

I can’t really tell if you’re being serious or not?

>implying you or any Mob fag saw Index 3.

Wanting (you) an likes.

The fact is that everything we’ve seen and heard about OPM S2 has been absolutely horrible. And J.C. Staff are the people producing it. That’s why people are so negative.

I'm a bit confused. According to anichart the first episode already aired.

Attached: robotcat.png (1280x720, 971K)

Time travelers son

Just finished 1 episode, I can say J.C. Staff did justice to King arc. But it seems like they put all soul only in first few episodes, they definitely don't give a shit about all filler stuff.

>Darkshine
I'm ready

Murata is frustrated so this chapter should be awesome.

Let see:

Episode 1: King
Episode 2: Garou and Fubuki
Episode 3: Hero Hunt?

Poor Suiryu will probably eat most of the QUALITY.

But it will be Darkshine 1 shotting Bug God, and maybe the end of the Devil Long Hair fight. Tats vs Psykos and Orochi should be next.

There is a long dialogue before Darkshine shots him.

Garou and Fubuki can't fit into one episode.

They can and they will

I can see Garou flashback being just a bunch of stills, and really if Saitama vs Fubuki is underwhelming, that will piss off Murata.

At this point all the assumptions and rumours make S2 sound like it's only 9 episodes long. You keep cutting and compressing shit what is even the point of adapting the manga.

Murata won't watch the anime, neither if they pay him.

$$

Honestly can't bring myself to care since Mob was so fucking good. No way they'll even come close to its greatness

>Mob
>good
lol, nice joke😃

who gives a fuck about this shit now anyway😂

Like at least 10 million people.

About Eternal Namek Man? Only secondaries aka mangafags.

disliked

Attached: 1451447886026.gif (578x323, 1.84M)

>that will piss off Murata
And what a fuck this pathetic nigger can do? Whine in a Twitter?

liked

Hell yeah bros.

Is there anyone who knows about Index III and still has hopes on OPM being better? Index was waited for a fucking decade and this was its absolute best arc yet it looked like garbage. OPM wasn't as expected as Index III, but at best it'll reach that level of quality the studio can't go beyond that.