Raildex

The mystery of Index and if she’s only using our MC for food and shelter or if she really loves him!🥝

Attached: DB6B89D6-1B8B-43D5-8E20-9DD0BE329608.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/179377781/#q179378710
youtu.be/FJ_v8ei95Ww
nhentai.net/g/168639/
sakuraha-ai.sakura.ne.jp/2013/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What level is Taiga?

Attached: 35fb02346bc84c77cc3b7f3c12e11f52.jpg (1928x1364, 1.08M)

Saten might be a level zero but she’s also a level five... if you know what I mean.

Attached: A750CE62-CF4C-4D68-A0D7-A7E8B235C1D2.jpg (868x1369, 101K)

Maid Raildex girls are always so cute. I’ve never seen a bad image of them.

The real mystery of Index is why the show is still named after her

Attached: 1457462400650.png (700x594, 234K)

Hey! You be nice!

Why are you guys so attracted to this girl? What did she even do?

this thread is shit
use the kakine one

Lets see if Kakine will become relevant anytime soon. This fortune tool is really useful!

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Attached: 2e915a59.jpg (1196x675, 213K)

Othinus best girl

It’s too bad the sisters can’t have sparkle eyes like Mikoto. I guess there will always be a barrier separating the elite from the semi pro’s♠️

Attached: A2A6F7B5-506F-4FB7-9341-8803F5671F83.jpg (908x1000, 375K)

Boobs.
She also tries very hard to give us a nice look at Uiharu's legs.

Attached: uiharu lift.jpg (604x850, 361K)

ok

Attached: 1456172922607.gif (500x281, 3.25M)

There’s not a kiwi in the OP though.

What are Kakine's chances of beating Accelerator if his luck is so godly?
Can't wait for Kakine to become a god though

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: God.jpg (460x171, 24K)

I don’t like the sisters eyes but they make up for it in being dorks.

Well, so far it seems she is the final boss.

one can only hope that toma shows her just how wrong she has been living her life, with not just his words.

>average
That’s pretty accurate.

Rolled 5 (1d6)

Dice roll

Attached: ot16.jpg (709x786, 357K)

>it seems she’s the final boss

How did you get that idea in your head?

NO ITS NOT
TRYING AGAIN. Will Kakine beat Accelerator?
Also Uiharu a best.

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: 1521537360689.jpg (249x202, 28K)

Roll it again? If it lands on 2 then Feb is the sixth level five.❤️

just basic observation, honestly there isnt much going on in this head of mine.

I want to fuck Accelerator

I figured I might have missed something. You think pendex is the final boss? How strong even is she?🐰

She’s never gone all out.

Attached: accelerator jellyfish.jpg (1403x1321, 1.4M)

Is Accel a god though?

Attached: femkakine.jpg (1074x747, 151K)

well considering that two people are remotely controlling her and splitting her powers between continents literally raining fire and brimstone upon whatever. not to mention angels fall that almost killed touma and obliterated the tree diagram satelite in the processes. Oh and she can somehow highjack and manipulate nearly any magical item or spell around her.

id say she is broken beyond measure strong, with only a basic wall of spells and seals keeping her from willingly accessing the power.

Not until he creates life like the one only

Attached: 4431732-2019249931-1eq7M.jpg (468x640, 69K)

Attached: genderbent level 5s.jpg (800x602, 471K)

Could she beat a magic god? That’s the real question.

maybe?

who knows, she herself could be one.

If Aiwass is an angel the does that mean magic gods are stronger than him? I’m not a light novel reader so I’m confused about how an angel like Aiwass would somehow be above magic gods.

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/179377781/#q179378710
Guys, I'm scared now

Attached: lurking.png (944x151, 28K)

This is Kakine's rank

Even in the anime, I believe he specifically says he is not an angel.

a jobber?

sounds about right.

NO
FUCKING
WAY
HOW?
Fuck you🐷

Attached: 1508561845985.jpg (900x602, 110K)

We were all scared the second Aleister went down.

What is he? He’s not a magic god.

Aiwass isn't an Angel.

Isn’t the new big bad an angel that’s stronger than Aiwass though or did I misread something?

Othinus a best♦️

Attached: mfPPiKY.png (164x184, 42K)

Kongou.♠️

Attached: DA602C03-E772-46C2-8833-C32B2C50CBCE.jpg (598x764, 57K)

Literally who

Reminder that Touma x Othinus is an asspull.

The rich one.

Which level 5 is best?

Which is the worst?

Attached: toaru lvl 5 accel misaki misaka.jpg (1024x739, 96K)

Attached: mikotocute.jpg (1366x768, 259K)

Will Accelerator ever be happy?

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Kakine is best
Mugino and Misaka are worst

Like if Mikoto is best girl

Attached: 4a3110b01fc24335e2377c34ae172ed6.jpg (5929x4094, 2.58M)

Hey guys, I took a nice picture today in my dorm room I hope you like it! I was feeling really cute today.

Attached: cutekoto.jpg (779x960, 62K)

Attached: 1553810790545.jpg (1011x1200, 139K)

Who else likes Index?

Attached: 1536635179565.jpg (443x727, 39K)

Othi-chan is made for Kamijou-san.

Attached: 1554017641969.png (940x720, 643K)

>Misaka is Worst
yes

Attached: worst butt.jpg (570x880, 254K)

Ummm... all of us?

Will I ever get to eat her ass?

No, it's reserved for the T

What does incorporeal dæmon pussy feel like?

Non existent

How do I kiwi?

>Best
#1, #3, #4, #5, #6, and #7

Please like

Attached: 1553372621144.jpg (834x417, 224K)

Power levels after NT 22

You will get a bad fortune for insulting Kakine

Your fortune: Outlook good

What about my fortune for liking Kakine

Attached: sad.jpg (618x618, 59K)

You can't cheat me like this
KAKINE IS THE TRUE NUMBER ONE

Kakine confirmed least liked lvl5

>an april fools' event that encourages already cancerous attention whores like cuckine poster
yeah I'm out for a solid 24 hours, enjoy the dumpster fire

Attached: 578.jpg (599x652, 74K)

You're just salty no one will like your posts. See you later loser.

Attached: Dzb1cvaU0AA4DtB.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

Sasuga

Same, I'll be fapping to Mikoto in the meantime

How do i like on phones?

I prefer kakinefaging than anything mikoto related user kys

With all your heart.

I'm sorry about your terminally shit taste.

When you think about it it actually rewards you for not ban evading like a motherfucker

Reminder that Gunha is team Kakine, any user that doesn't support the cause is a voluntary failure.

Attached: Support.jpg (707x284, 61K)

>the two worst level 5's are in one team

Only Othinus, Misaki and Mikoto veritably and canonically love Touma, as demonstrated by NT22. Every other girl is just either chasing him out of lust, or was just messed up by being in contact with IB.

Taste this garbage has to be bait

Attached: 24ACE562-AF5F-4655-9FBF-F6F038A5A4AE.jpg (1200x654, 94K)

I lost all of my points

Attached: angry.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

>Negation power
>Having any ability to force people into falling for Touma
Go away Kamisato

Would a Gunha vs OT15 Kakine be a fair fight?

>out of lust
That's the problem, Touma isn't even attractive. At least Accel has androgynous appeal and Hamazura is tall for a nip. Touma has nothing.

>Misaki
>love
Lmao, the whore's just wet as fuck

>Best: 1,5,3

>Worst: 2,4
You literally can't prove me wrong.

You're wrong because you didn't add 7 to best

Hey! Gunha is a cool guy.

GAY

Would Misaka+Mugino be a more deadly Level 5 Combo than Misaka+Misaki and how deadly would a Accelerator + DM Kakine combo be

>being this much of an anime only
>talking shit
>exposing yourself as an anime only casual

Mugino's actually nice. Read the LN or accel idol

Not nearly as garbage as Gunha or Kekine.

She isn't though, she kills people all the time.

It wouldn't be a stomp like Mugino but Kakine would win due to his hax. His DM explosions went through Kinuhatas defense and the professors cellular mimosa like nothing so Gunha is gonna get screwed eventually.

Gunha would certainly fair better than Mikoto.

>Kamisato is anime only
>Dumbass who thinks the Magic gods can actually bless Touma wants to talk about exposing anything
Top kek

Obviously they all want to get fucked, but she does legitimately care for him IB or not, and no girl goes as far as any of them did just to get some spiky tail. Those 3 I mentioned were the only ones in a position to get their feelings comfirmed and they're in the clear. Everyone else is up in the air and therefore has zero chances, not to mention they're arguably posers.

She's wife material

Gunha regenerates though, so its possible they could largely end up turning it into a stamina battle if kakine doesnt go full DM like NT5

Mugino is fucking shit and the absolute WORST level 5. Get your garbage taste out if here, fag.

Gunha is cool and all, but lack of any semblance of relevance and characterization land him in the middle. Much better than Kekine and Moogino, but not as good as the top 3.

I would say it's close but probably Kakine.

Gunha is more interesting and likable tho. Also doesn't get wrecked by REAL #1 and used by AC.

It wouldn't because MisaMisa combos are literally high IQ, while Mugino is pretty much clinically braindead. Accel + Kakine would be the best possible level 5 combo, obviously.

He doesn't actually regenerate tho, he just broke his bones back into place agaisnt LSS Mikoto and the rest is really just guts. Kakines DM controls other matter, it's the reason why he can negate nitrogen armor, disperse mimosa and manipulate sunlight into beams. Naturally, he can also apply these changes into human body at molecular level, after all that's what he was doing to Yomikawa by implication (her pain kept increasing without any visible physical alteration)

I think Misaki is the only level 5 other than Accel that can win against him but that's assuming DM isn't premade with anti-mind fuckery mechanics thanks to Measure Heart.

You forgot Himegami also likes him romantically. The rest (Lessar Aleister etc) seem to just be after the cock.

t. likelet

>He doesnt regenerate it just gets better with Guts
Same difference really.
>He can change Gunha's body
Sounds like a gutsless attack that wouldnt work

True likelet right over here

what the FUCK

ok i think i figured it out guys! like misaki!

Attached: D2Jvmr7UwAAv8PY.jpg (750x981, 129K)

>showscore

Attached: 1300679482001.jpg (213x190, 10K)

Doesnt work like that. You have to use an actually likeable girl like Lessar

Attached: D4807016-9B93-4CAC-9145-9184E1A9A01A.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

She might and she might not. Like I said, no one but those three were confirmed as loving him out of their own free will with no influence from IB.

Why you make Misaki into Mikoto tho?

Top 3 as in Accelerator and the other two harem gag bots? Even Mugino gets involved with things more than just "Daawww Touma-sama returned from earth saving, how can I get him to pay attention to me?"

I have no doubt that Gunha will be better due to the simple fact that Mugino is already better than both when it comes to meaningful character interactions despite being a garbage person, friend and leader

>no influence from IB
IB doesnt have mind control powers mate

>misamisa good
>mugino and kakine bad

Attached: 1511908963171.jpg (432x459, 38K)

this is a hatepost, admin take it down!

Attached: 1547727995797.jpg (800x1134, 607K)

>Slagssar
>likeable
Not even chavs would take her for anything but a shag an' dump.

Gunha is unironically too pure for this world. Must be from the pure world

So now that this week Index III is over, Did the wait and memes were worth it?♥️

Attached: Finale 1445368636629.png (1000x689, 522K)

yo, you can't just spook people like that.

No one likes kekine though. Even in the LN. Literally none of the L5s or anyone important likes kekine.

Nah, no one hates cute sluts. Just because you wont keep them doesnt mean people dont like them.

imagine thinking Kakine and Mugino are bad but your favorite characters most important illustration is shit tsundere scene straight out of any harem manga

or better yet, falling on the ground wet cause some MC guy walked IN THE LAST FUCKING BOOK OF THE SERIES

Sad

Attached: kazari-uiharu-a-certain-scientific-railgun-9.51.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Rolled 53 (1d100)

people don't hate her because she's cute

they hate her because she's a useless slut.

is there a cuter pose than this?

Attached: frenda gif.gif (450x253, 824K)

Absolutely. Mugino is garbage and Kakine is just a plot device devoided of any personality now. Anyone is better than them by default.

>Shitgino
>relevant
When was the last time she helped save AC or took out a Kihara? Where was that dumb slut when the windowless building needed cracking? Did she even help fighting the Crowley hazards? Face it, her relevance is directly proportional to her shittyness as a character.

All three of the female level 5s are shit if we're honest

>Rates taste based on popularity and mob

Let me guess, you think Railgun is better than index as a series?

Uiharu's temp control + 9999celcius rod > accelerator's vector control

Mugino is NOT garbage

Yes

Attached: C6DC4188-79A7-4B07-A486-2C2A5FEF6FA2.jpg (998x671, 150K)

Fremea. She's about half the size, but a whole level of cuteness.

dislike

Mikoto is the only thing keeping this series interesting to be honest

I think both are nice. Railgun has no kekine.

Index has kekine jobbing to #1🖤

fremea is not a pose, she is a human being!

imagine actually thinking this

If it's proportional to shittyness as a character then she's very relevant you autist. Also, you just listed the reason she is better; Mugino comes only when she has a role to serve which is a modest 4-6 times per series unlike your favorite 2 fanservice thots who have about as much impact on victory as highschool cheerleaders in games.

Now upgrade your facebook taste and stop jerking off to marketing mascots

Shitgino and Kekine are bad because they have no relevance to the story, interesting character arcs, relationships worth exploring with other characters and in Moogino's case, not even a real personality aside from being a generic psycho. You can bet they're the worst of the lot, and will continue to be after the number 6 is introduced.

>gunhacuck full defense mode
Face it. Your husbando has less character than fucking Index and you only like him because he yells "guts" more often than you occupy yourself with prepping his bull.

Personally I like every raildex girl😃

Attached: mommysaki.jpg (750x981, 587K)

Attached: 1551441206880.jpg (1052x1427, 167K)

Rolled 3 (1d6)

Best taste in the thread

Attached: D2zj109U0AAAN0R.jpg (400x400, 39K)

I suspect you only half like Frenda

test

95% is close enough, there's a couple girls like index that are basically impossible to like though.

>muh relevance
I'd rather have someone do stuff for a few volumes and be set aside rather than exist for 44 volumes and make minuscule progress as a character, like a certain Misaka Mikoto.

NT anime in 2 years

Name one

>like index

Literally half of this fanbase would have dropped the series by the Kamisato arc, and Kamachi keeps shoehorning his Thelema shit no one actually cares about aside from actual chuunis and powerlevel shonen wankers

anyone who hangs out with Kamisato

Attached: 1551294447613.png (1024x1024, 233K)

So you're a complete retard on top of having septic shit taste. Kamachi knows there's nothing worth telling about her useless slut psycho ass, so he doesn't bother. That's the reality of her "character". One hardly has to be a fan of any other level 5 to realize garbage like her and kekine makes the other four look like characters from a Dostoyevsky novel in comparison.

The new Japanese Era is call Reiwa, the Aeon of Horus will soon come.

>People read the Kamisato arc for Mikoto
Dumb nigger

This, "muh guts" is an awfullly repetitive and bland schtick that almost never sounds inspiring and Gunha's """character""" has never gotten any development beyond it. The fact that there are people who like him shows that these threads are being visited by legit 12 year olds.

literally check the archive of NT16 threads

You sure?

Attached: 1479350287440_e.jpg (299x494, 34K)

>It's impossible to like a joke character, every character NEEDS to be deep and mature
how do people like you even function

Dont drag Kakine down to Mugino's level, he actually has something going for him.

as I was saying Mr.epic redditor, Gunha ranks above MisaMisa by the virtue of not being used as a condom to boost only merchandise sales. You think people actually look foward to Misaka or Misaki doing anything other than racing to Toumas dick? Answer us honestly

Attached: fEmjR55.jpg (300x300, 69K)

yes.

Attached: 1551211189313.jpg (724x1023, 709K)

>repetitive
>when Gunha has had like 3 damn scenes in the entire series

Ellen and fran are cute

Minuscule progress like Mikoto's is still better than being a nonsensical joke of a character like Mugino, or turning into a tool with zero agency like Kakine. How's that hard to understand?

Mikotofags and Misakifags are the most delusional people in the fanbase. They did literally jackshit in the current arc and people actually believe they're relevant for anything other than fanservice? Yikes.
We have Accelerator achieving new heights and becoming AC's boss, we have Hamazura staring down a demon and teaming up with her, meanwhile the two merchandising whores sit around doing what?

>Kakine got captured by a literal goddess
>This somehow besmirches his character
I dont even know how to respond

>gunhacuck calling anyone a redditor
My fucking sides.
>You think people actually look foward to Misaka or Misaki doing anything other than racing to Toumas dick? Answer us honestly
Plenty of people do for Mikoto, myself included. And the way Mikoto does chase Touma's dick is also infinitely more interesting than virtually anything a one-dimensional character such as Gunha could be doing.

Attached: 1551035380585.jpg (600x600, 31K)

To be fair you're right. Kakine's descend into a plot device hapoened only after his defeat at the hands of Accelerator, but he actually strived to do something and had a larger goal in mind. What's even Memegino's motivation other than being a sore loser to some random level zero delunquent?

Misaka a shit

I always assumed what Kakine did to Yomikawa was some pseudo gravity or pressure manipulation bs via Dark Matter.

based

based

Attached: D2nBnirXgAAJkL8.jpg (768x1056, 121K)

Checked

>meanwhile the two merchandising whores sit around doing what?
Getting some actual character development, unlike Suecellerator who's been receiving nothing but blowjobs from Kamachi since OT5.

Attached: free ticket to groolville.png (1024x1024, 196K)

Based

Hmm...Noticed that Mugino actually develops a meaningful non-generic relationship with characters like Accelerator, Fremea, and even Kakine to some extent meanwhile the first thing that the other two characters can produce despite appearing in all those vols is "Hmm Touman gud. Touman Hero"?

Stopping being a railgun animeonly. LN Mugino is actually a tolerable character and even good at times. Kakine being in this argument to begin with is a sign that you're really just hurt.

Attached: 1553680641133.png (374x490, 141K)

He was busy being a blank slate in the form of the Beetle thing and the DM kakine thing before that, don't kid yourself.

excellent joke

>misamisa got character development in nt22
Misaki learned that stealing peoples limbs is bad and misaka learned weird magic machines are dangerous. Are we seriously pretending thats more character development than Accelerator got?

Attached: 6DE10D0F-D26E-427C-AF16-B7FE5BC0FD58.jpg (564x495, 66K)

based and redpilled
now watch him screech "mugino bad! mugino evil!" in circles for the remainder of the thread

God I want to turn her into a stay at home mom.

Are these the same people that get angry whenever Misaka does something?

>Mugino developed meaningful relationships with Accelerator and Fremea
This has to be bait

That's already more than Accel learning that loli nipples taste good.

Attached: 1553404577069.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Beetle is not Kakine. He is a piece of him.
>NT5 Kakine is a blank slate
user, I...

read the LN

dont mind me just getting my score up!

Attached: will misaka wave.jpg (650x617, 100K)

Honestly, Index sees Touma as something of an older brother and not much more. Well, she also sees him as a food vending machine, too.

>meanwhile the first thing that the other two characters can produce despite appearing in all those vols is "Hmm Touman gud. Touman Hero"?
Maybe you should read the books amd not the wiki.

Yeah, thought so

>meaningful relationship
>with Accelerator
Has all that shit taste fried your brain? Exchanging a couple of lines in one or two volumes at most doesn't count as a relationship, much less meaningful. In fact, meaningful is the last word I'd use to describe anything Memegino related, since Kamachi is allergic to providing anything close to pathos for all the bullshit she pulled. She merely exists ad things stand, completely devoided of any exploration for her past deeds, whether positive or negative.

Based and redpilled

I guess once you see something enough times you begin to think it's important, very funni stuff.

It's hilarious that the main argument I keep seeing is that Mugino is evil. I'd let Mugino shoot a beam onto my son if I could.

Attached: avatars-000182086510-rn5fm8-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Checked

is preganon still with us?

Attached: 4preganon.png (561x801, 407K)

>exchanging a couple of lines
She gave him a whole speech and prevented him from killing himself, and it was foreshadowed that they would interact further as early as NT1. Read the LN please.

It isn't. Not that you could fault MisaMisa to acquire definitive developments this early in the LN. Mugino can have speedier developments in the LN since she is limited to the LN, while the other two has the Manga to pad out.

Mugino told Accelerator to stop being an idiot. That isnt a meaningful relationship.

Kamachi literally stated she is there so that the world won't be too kind to Touma

I actually feel pity for mikotofags, reading a 40+ volume series for little to no payoff regarding her character.
You could read other LNs with better romantic interests with exponentially more payoff for a fraction of that volume count. Do people refuse to move on from babby's first tsundere?

Kamachi offers just enough teasing to delude people into thinking she's actually making progress and going somewhere, its honestly devious.

>reading pikachu-the teenage girl for romantic plot
yeah, no

Based as fuck. I love seeing tertiaries who I'm not even sure if they at least watched the anime seethe with bile as they type "f-fanservice whores!!!" while both of them are actually more well written than any Raildex character save for maybe Aleister.

Attached: 1538916146218.jpg (717x1012, 105K)

>MisaMisa are the best written characters in the series
Imagine being this delusional

>maybe Aleister
you might as well say they're the best written period, there's no point in trying to pretend you're not completely delusional

The fuse meme has been going on for a while now, it was inevitable. Meanwhile I am still waiting for nipples, maybe I will get them in the new Accel anime.

He's right though

Imagine being this much of a tertiary.

Amusing how they are still keeping at it even replying to your post

Mugino isn't evil. She's a bunch if fucking nithing. Was any explanation provided as to why she's such a boring generic psycho? No? Doesn't have to be some sob story, just something besides being a one dimensional basket case. Well then, surely something as big as killing one of her teammates and attempting to kill two more is likely to provide some characterization and shake the status quo, right? What's that, she still lives and works with them and she's still the same basic bitch psycho? She's not even physically distinct since all the cosmetics make her look exactly the same as she did? She barely has any relevance whatsoever in the plot? Gee wiz , I wonder why people think she fucking sucks.

I can't wait till "tertiary" becomes a recurring term in these threads.

when will she show up in the main storyline?

Attached: Untitled.png (724x528, 370K)

WSJ-boi-syndrome is in full effect. Being subservient and apologetic aren't the only ways to write redemption you literal normalfag machine. Mugino shows humility in not coming upfront to Fremea about her sister. She knows that no one can punish her for it and is willing to take the hard way out by continuing to be the same scum that she was instead of taking advantage of Hamazuras kindess to somehow act as if she's a completely different person now that she changed. Mugino is still the Mugino that killed Frenda snd went batshit insane, remaining harsh is her way of accepting her faith similar to how Accelerator viewd himself as a villain evena after OT3 or how Kakine completely gave up on returning to the "other" side

But I guess an Ape such as yourself who only knows about tsundere mannerisms and woman-child behavior is Incapable of understanding other routes for redemptions that don't include "Mi sorry veru much, I changed person plz"

Attached: 1553542648699s.jpg (204x250, 11K)

Besides Accel yes, they're pretty much up there. Especially when you factor in all the canon material they appear in.

Don't even bother with him. He must be the most delusional poster this week at least.

>Besides Accel yes
Now THAT'S what I call delusional.

toggle desktop mode in the bottom of the page so you can see and add likes.

>becomes
How new?

>Wall Street Journal-boi
what

>desperately trying to pretend they arent delusional by backtracking
>Using amount of screentime as a metric for it
You're going to have to keep backing up a bit farther than that. Keep going.

"relevance" is such a shitty reason for liking or disliking a character
Kagun only did stuff for one volume and he was good, Rensa 29 only did stuff for one chapter and she was written better than a lot of character
relevance doesn't matter

Kakine is the TRUE NUMBER ONE

Its clearly weekly shonen jump

>her being a stale generic psycho is actually brilliant, I swear
>rest of the post is just poisoning the well and zero arguments
This is the kind of retard that actually believes Mugino is an actual character, let alone a passable one, everyone.

>Mugino took the hard way out by doing nothing at all and being the exact same as always
You what

Imagine liking misaka. I can't, it's too short.for my tastes

Never heard of it.

Remember when we used to measure relevancy by how much they were important to Aleisters plan?
lmao

Reminder that LO and Worst love Touma and not Accel🙁

Mugino is neither good nor relevant, so your whining is hardly substantiated.

I dont care for misaka, but short girls are great. Which is why tall and lanky misaka is so mediocre.

Lmao I didn't think I'd see the day where Muginofags would shit on MisaMisa retards this much.

The Kakine and Mugino fandoms are weirdos but holy fuck this is so based.

Attached: Zeta-Thumbs-Up.jpg (1440x1080, 170K)

I wish I had a petite gf🐰

This. I like Mikoto and I don't give a fuck whether she's important to the plot or no. She's just great the way she is already.

I had a raging boner and scrolling through all these arguments made me flaccid. Thanks.

Attached: 1536165747685.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Thanks for reminding us you can still shitpost

>Muginofags would shit on MisaMisa retards this much.
Imagine being this delusional.

All the female level 5s are trash though.

Don't ever reply to mugino shitposters

I don't care for Mugino really, you seem more obsessed with her than me
I'm just saying relevance is a dumb thing to factor in

👌

They need to be replaced by the aspiring level 5 candidates like Junko, Awaki, and Takitsubo.

Muginoturds were shit on by everyone in this thread though, not just based MisaMisa friends

>People claim Mugino is a literal who
>Yet they argue about her and think about her on a near daily basis
I think there was a term for this. Oh yes, rent free?

Attached: tux.jpg (600x600, 99K)

accelerator anime will feature an original scene where misaka eats:🍻

Takitsubo barely has any personality, but it would still overall be an improvement. Fund it.

Being saved doesn't give you the right to act righteous or demand acceptance from those whom you've wronged. Mugino will protect Fremea as implied in her interaction with Accelerator but she won't do it because she wants to make it up for Frendan, but becuase she is part of Item and they all care for Fremea is what I meant

This is also a redemption, not a beautiful "everything was happy ever since", but a rather realstic redemption nonetheless.

>Mugino was literally just in the anime
>Why oh why would she be on anyone's minds at this moment?

ONAKA HETTA🍿

Except Mikoto

Oh please, people shitpost about her frequently even when the anime wasn't airing

based

Like Memegino, all these retards are succeeding at is shitting on themselves. I'm not even into any of this shipping shit or particularly care for the Misa girls, but the headcanon stupidity I've had to witness here in order to defend one of the shallowest husks of a character Kamachi has had the musfortune of writing is too much to let slide. Is Mugino really the hill these fools are choosing to die in?

So you do admit that it's animeonlys that dislike Mugino, right? Based self-checkmater

based

Literally what mental illness is this? What part of this is even close to redemption? Mugino literally doesnt even apologize for being the cunt she is, or try to change for the better, or even make it up to the victims in any way whatsoever and its "taking the hard way"? Literally what the fuck.

Did you mean to say Mikoto? Except thats actually on a daily basis.

the saiai emoji

Nice damage control, muginofag.

Can we talk about something that isn't a decade-old beating of a dead horse?
How do you think Accelerator will deal with the horde of Kiharas that won't put up with him as leader? It only took 1 to bring him near death, their combined efforts should be a genuine threat.

If by realistic redemption you mean no redemption at all I suppose I have to agree.

Relevancy is just a tangential argument. Kamachi doesn't do anything with her because as long as he refuses to address the complete mess that is ITEM, then there's absolutely nothing worth telling about her.

>It only took one
To be fair Amata literally knows Accelerators power inside and out. Other Kiharas cant really pull the same shenanigans except maybe Yuitsu because she pulled all sorts of shit out her ass.

Shut up. Its way more entertaining to watch that lone Muginofag bury himself alive.

Other than Mugino there's nothing to really address about Item
I think Kamachi is satisfied with the conclusion he gave her so it's only a matter of Hamazura deciding where they want to settle long-term

*misfortune

Can you stop saying literally like that? It makes you sound like a late abortion leafy-enthusiast zoomer

Anyway all the things you say don't constitute redemption if your scope isn't based on garbage feelgood manga. Mugino did vist Fremeas grave, so an apology probabaly happened there but you rewatched railgun so you wouldn't know. I've already explained why none of that matters, so I won't spoon feed you talking points.

What's there to discuss? Asuelerator will just beat all of them to the pulp with another boring powerup or asspull.

only one is a threat and she is the cutest and most cool of all kiharas.

Attached: KiharaEnshuu headshot.jpg (468x263, 80K)

>maybe mugino had development off screen who knows!
Stunning argument
>I've explained why that doesnt matter
You've spewed insanity, you havent explained anything. Someone drunk driving and killing your child isnt "taking the hard way out" by continuing to be a piece of shit and endanger everyone on the road by continuing to do everything they did before in the exact same way without having learned a single thing.

Who keeps liking Kakine's posts?

Yes because watching him get horribly beaten or die would be so much better right?

If that's the case, it's the saddest case of lack of either balls or fucks to give from an author I've read in years. It's literally stale sitcom tier. Just awful.

Misaki a pile of shit

Me

Thread is reminding me of the old days with people going at it with each other hard. This is much better than the fanart spam we've been getting for a while.

Attached: Saten.Ruiko.full.934949.jpg (1300x990, 249K)

based

I think it takes more balls to keep a character like her alive than to simply kill her off. Just look at how polarizing she is, that was definitely intentional.

Shut up, ant.

based

Attached: 1496295113510.png (480x648, 603K)

NO

Attached: 1549737846210.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Based. Now watch him seeth with rage and write another post praising "based" Kukinefags and Muginogags.

It takes more to kill a character really, since if you dont have death as cheap in your series it says you're done with them and wont go anywhere else with them. Rather than keeping them puttering around and thinking maybe you'll do something with them later.

Mugino never tried to kill people again like in that fashion so that analogy is stupid if not just sad, truly a testament to the brain capacity of an average misamisa fan

Rolled 47 (1d100)

0-49 Mikoto is best girl
51-100 Misaki is best girl

Confirmed.

>Mugino wasnt trying to kill Kakine
>Mugino definitely cared if she hurt anyone in NT12 when she specifically stated she didnt give a shit if she killed any bystanders
Delusional

Misaka is literally

delete

Attached: pGWKWIa.jpg (595x842, 96K)

She's only polarizing insofar as we collectively discuss and obsess over every minuscule detail in the story in these threads, so she makes a good emblem for shitposters now and then, but she's absolutely forgettable otherwise. I can't picture the Japanese fanbase giving much of a fuck about whether she lives or dies except when she's directly on screen or doing something in the novels, for example.

Misaki is a good girl too

Miki speaks english so we should be sending him our high quality memes.

Attached: 1522080524403.png (1280x1200, 1.79M)

The oracle has spoken. Based queen.

Rolled 60 (1d100)

You need a bigger list than that if you want it to be a real contest.
0-9 Mikoto is best girl
10-19 Misaki is best girl
20-29 Aleister is best girl
30-39 Othinus is best girl
40-49 Itsuwa is best girl
50-59 Lessar is best girl
60-69 Lola is best girl
70-79 Thor is best girl
80-89 Saiai is best girl
90-99 Qliphoth is best girl
100 Against all odds Index is best girl

BASED

Attached: 1495604658578.jpg (943x697, 146K)

>40-49 Itsuwa is best girl
actual lol no one remembers her.

>Mikoto sabotages Misaki's female condoms so she can get her pregnant
Does her big tits lust know no bounds?

She has one or two fags so I included her to be a bit more impartial despite thinking she's mediocrr

Today Kamijou-san's fortune is

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Touma confirmed blacked to save him from fish eggs

>Touma is gonna get BLACKED
oh no...

youtu.be/FJ_v8ei95Ww

It's clearly saying Salome will return.

I really don't get where the mentality that a character being killed off is the only way for a story to be good comes from.

Through out this whole series there have been two (2) characters I felt should have really died and didn't: Othinus and Aleister. And the reason I think they should have died has nothing to do with either shipping nonsense or some fake morality "they deserve it for their sins!1!!' Accelerator and Mugino seethers spout. It has more to do with I feel the story would have ended more neatly had Othinus and Aleister died when they got their death scenes.

Now, am I going to constantly bitch that those two are alive? Nah, both of them (Aleister more so in my opinion) have a chance to to possibly contribute something in the future that would have made the story much harder to deal with HAD they died.

I don't care if Mikoto wins the toumabowl or not. I just like fapping to cute tomboys.

Forget touma, its time for aleister to finally have a day of not failing

Your fortune: Bad Luck

Attached: 4C9B2212-CAFB-45AA-89D6-EFCB8AC9EFF9.jpg (757x1005, 138K)

Based and checked

Test

Jumpy Bunny will be the president of AC.🐰

No one said dying makes a story good, just that it takes more guts because its (presumably) more final and lets you take the character in fewer directions. I dont even think Mugino should be dead because she's a cunt. Its because she's done diddly squat since being spared. She hasnt developed, she hasnt changed, she hasnt really influenced any other characters and she's barley been relevant while her sparing seemed ham fisted already as is, not to mention even the first near death in ot15 was a huge missed opportunity to nail down the darkside as a place where anyone could die at any time regardless of level because of how cut throat it was. All gone just because kamachi didnt want to pull the trigger.

Who said anything about Mugino dying, you insufferable faggot? The main criticism here is that she's an awful character, not whether she deserves to live or not. Aleister and Accel quite frankly put her kill count to shame, but they're fun to read about because they aren't stale pieces of shit like her.

based Satenfag telling it like it is.

Sasuga

NT will get 3 movies

With any luck it'll be the NT8-10 trilogy

He is finally get a delicious brown loli.

>literally my first post on the topic
>jumps straight into "insufferable faggot" like you think I am the guy you've been arguing with

Do you not realize that this is not the first Mugino argument we've had? In fact, last spring and summer nearly every single thread had some guy screeching about how Mugino and Accelerator deserved to die. And he sounded a lot like you. He may not have been, but you'll have to forgive me for thinking so given your hostility

I hoped for a WW3 trilogy and look what we've got.

baggage city ova

Nothing happens in the first two books basically so I'm not sure why

Well, one or two movies would've also been fine. We didn't even get that though.

Looks like you dont have what it takes❤️

💔

Find a single post here where I said Mugino needs to die for moralistic reasons, I dare you. My single argument with you is that she sucks as a character and Kamachi has made her completely stagnant and that puts her among the worst level 5. Don't try to pin your autism on me because this is actually the first argument about Mugino I've had with anyone in years.

We've been in OT for a decade so I'm hardly shocked

I do agree that Mugino's been kind of static, and that by default makes her a lower quality character, but at the same time, I DON'T want Kamachi giving her some sob story. Humanizing Accelerator and giving him a "it wasn't his fault" backstory was fine and Kamachi pulled it off well. However, I don't see it fitting Mugino. In fact, I kind of like the way he kept Mugino. It suits her, I think.

You have no argument with me because I am NOT the guy you've been talking to most of the thread. Stamp your feet and insist that I am all you like, but I am just simply not.

As expected of Aleister

Attached: Lola Stuart.gif (580x326, 1.97M)

Keeping Mugino as mugino is whatever, but it wasnt used for anything. No one in item seems to care that they're with an unapologetic psychopath, Mugino didnt use it to make some sideways change, it just isnt really looked at in any way at all. The story just kind of moves on.

Hamazura's luck on the other hand never runs out

Attached: 1540569049287.jpg (300x700, 35K)

Do you really think Saiai and Takitsubou really care about the fact Mugino is a ticking timebomb of insanity? Saiai LITERALLY has Accelerator's thought patterns forcibly rammed into her brain, and has probably seen a lot of people die. I'd wager Takitsubou is no stranger to having "this city's fucked, yo" burned into her brain, as well. Same for Hamazura. Why do you expect them to give a shit about Mugino's instability? From their perspective, it'd be like you or I reacting to the fact we need to drink water. Which would basically be "Uh, yeah? No shit, Captain Obvious?"

ohoho only a girl like mugino can have good luck!

Attached: 1551209440783.jpg (500x468, 84K)

why is uiharu 's design so perfect?

Having crazy people in the city is different from actively hanging out with them in range of the fallout if she goes mental

Do we have the luck to get a Mariydi spinoff?

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

Attached: 1494679161634.png (739x870, 703K)

Who' the best girl will win Touma bowl?

>Toaru Kagaku no Data Center (とある科学の電脳要塞 (データセンター)).

Soon!

Attached: page01.png (835x562, 22K)

because you like trash!

In english please

Oof. How about a Skuld spinoff instead?

Attached: HO_v15_299.png (885x1267, 756K)

Still waiting for that crossover they did with railgun to be translated.

Amano Kaguya spin off??

We're getting a Gremlin gag manga once NT airs, screencap this post.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Again, don't overlook the fact that Saiai, Hamazura, and Takitsubou are USED to it.

Back to the "need to drink water" example: are you really surprised when you get thirsty? Do you worry about how to handle it when you're thirsty? Or do you just deal with it as it comes and treat it like it's no big deal?

Don't forget that the other three aren't normal either.

It says "Misaka wins lol"

Odds that Rakko is secretly alive via dark matter or cyborg tech?

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Attached: 1485970337468.jpg (340x400, 69K)

lies and deceit
moderators, please ban this liar

Attached: 1539310684268.jpg (853x960, 111K)

>Better not tell you now

Attached: B53E9ED7-44FB-4650-A04A-1C2B0119AB5F.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

Yes user because when Mugino started chasing Hamazura and trying to kill him his reaction was "just another day lol".

how to activate perks😃

if this is anything but a parfait, uiharu is TRASH🥒

It was written by Kamachi Kazuma and published by SAKURA Internet on their website as a 2019 "_" April Fool's joke.

that's because she came after him specifically
now that she isn't actively harming them no one gives a shit except some readers

I don't know😂

You wouldn't get it. It's just a roommate thing.

Except he did? The latest volume, it's even pointed out that Hamazura has less fear of Coronzon than he should have had specifically because he was used to Mugino.

And the fact she's done so once before proves that she could easily fly off the handle and do it again since she's shown literally no remorse nor has she changed at all. That's the issue. Everyone just pretends it never happened and would totally never happen again.

sad🙁

You are still missing the fact that the other three ARE NOT NORMAL either. They are USED to it. They would take Mugino going nuts on them in stride, just like you and I would take becoming hungry, thirsty, or even sick

What was written? Is the speed dating crossover getting a conclusion for april fools? Joke or no I'll take it.

this is misaki, isn't it?

Attached: DvKXk14WoAAVQQW.jpg (352x550, 52K)

be damn to believe you on this particular day

April fools chapter of astral buddy when?

Is this the Kamikurosaki doujin

You have literally no reason, literally no reason at all to think this.
>They would take Mugino going nuts in stride
Read Nt12. Saiai and Takitsubo both freak out and start damage controlling desperately when Mugino says she doesnt give a shit if she hits anyone or Hamazura with her attacks, acting as though they totally didnt expect this.

I dont know, thus why I am asking, but I will investigate.

It will just be that Misaki doujin Nogi did a while back except it will be Junko and it will be Misaki getting cucked not Misaka. God, I wish Nogi posted more lewd art. I wonder if he posts anything in his private account.

I have plenty of reason to think it though.

Saiai and Takitsubou are in the Dark Side of AC. The shit that Touma and Mikoto occasionally run into? Saiai and Takitsubou LIVE it. Every single day. Saiai even says "I'm lucky to have lived as long as I have, considering what happened to the other kids in Dark May". I suppose you could say that other than being in ITEM, we have no SOLID proof that Takitsubou lived a fucked up life, but then again, we have no evidence against it either. I'd say it's highly likely, though.

>comparing thirst for water to someone's psychotic tendencies
You people are insane. Why have I been trying to argue with insane people for so long?

I am saying that FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF THE REST OF ITEM (meaning Saiai, Takitsubou, and Hamazura) WHICH IS NOT IN ANY WAY NORMAL, dealing with Mugino flying off the handle would be everyday business for them.

Very convenient that you ignore the canon instance of Saiai and Takitsubo clearly NOT being used to Mugino starting to fly off the handle and questioning why they are still there with her. Convenient that your only evidence to support you is your own biases and "well I think it makes sense" while reapeating "dark side dark side" over and over. Call me when you have an actual reason to think that Item would totally just roll with mugino having another breakdown and trying to kill them a second time and not just guesses.

found it, its just misamisa + kamijou

It literally is not though. Thats why Shiage was so fucking spooked. It clearly is not in any way normal business for them.

I do have actual reasons and will continue believe they support me. I am also not calling it okay or saying that the way they view things is healthy or normal. I'm also not defending Mugino, either.

Normal business or not, of course Hamazura would be afraid for his life if it was being threatened. Dealing with Kakine was everyday business but he was still scared. He even says "one false move and I will be in the incinerator"

>I'm not saying its normal, thus it makes it ok to continue to spout the delusional notion that its normal for hamazura
You have literally no evidence supporting the daft notion that Hamazura dealing with mugino trying to kill him was an every day occurence

Is it the one where Touma gets lost in Tokiwadai but finds Misaki slutting it up by sucking dick from mind enslaved men and he tries to leave but they overpower him and she starts fucking him until Misaka comes along to join the party.

source btw gimme likes nhentai.net/g/168639/

Finally, I can like this post.

Attached: 1539169424249.jpg (185x240, 16K)

See

>Dealing with Kakine was every day business
No, it literally was not. Hamazura was an errand boy for Item. Negotiating with other dark side elements was literally not Hamazura's every day.

How does that change the fact you have no evidence at all supporting you exactly?

I was right on the money.

Except he literally said things like "Level 0s are useless, I am well aware of this. One false move and I will be the one in the incinerator"

He was also in Skill Out. So yes, dealing with fucked up shit was his every day life even if said fucked up shit wasn't always Literally Item.

A collaboration novel which was released in April 1st, 2019. "_"
It was written by Kamachi Kazuma and published by SAKURA Internet on their website as a April Fool's joke.
Here is the link:
sakuraha-ai.sakura.ne.jp/2013/story.html

Thank you to January user for telling us this

Attached: file.png (1265x555, 673K)

Except I do.

fortune

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

>Hamazura thinks level 0s are useless
>this has nothing to do with the fact he was in a gang that banded together because the weak were being bullied, and everything to do with my headcanon that hamazura was regularly sent in to negotiate with rogue dark side elements
What kind of a fucking idiot are you?

:fortune:

translation fucking when

Your fortune: Godly Luck

look at this dude

Attached: 5525.jpg (448x368, 17K)

Where? Give me an actual novel quote that states hamazura has dealt with mugino making attempts on his life every day. Not wild conjecture.

Is hot and should have won the Shiagebowl

>dealing with level 5s before kekine
>ever
no, he dealt with fucked up guerilla warfare tacktics agains levels 1 to (maybe) 4, aside from having to go through mugino's shit Kakine was first lv 5 nuissance to him

she will

>april fools gives you a literal walkthrough on how it works
>user still cant figure it out

Attached: 6D3B3861-E854-4178-B65F-2FC658E6E03D.jpg (882x1024, 71K)

I didn't say he was sent to negotiate with the Dark Side every day. I said he lived every day in a dangerous existence? I should have been clearer by what I meant by "dealing with Kakine" and that is my bad. I don't mean he was literally sent to talk to high level Dark Side espers every day. I just meant he lived every day knowing that one singular false move would kill him. That was the point of Skill Out

Which has literally nothing to do with your headcanon that Hamazura wouldnt even blink at the notion of Mugino going for his life again? One false move killing you does not, in any way, mean that you suddenly wont try to live in a safer way. Fuck, that is LITERALLY Hamazura's goal, to have item settle down somewhere, lay low, and just live normally. At no fucking point does this sound like "well, clearly hamazura doesnt give a shit if Mugino tries to kill him again". It is blatantly ignored and unrealistic.

>that was the point of skillout
no, point of skillout was 0s protecting themselves against actual espers

>april fools gives you a literal walkthrough on how it works
where?

I'm not seeing my novel quote. Dont waste my time, where is it?

No, I'm not backpedalling. I made a genuine clarity error. I'll admit I wasn't quite clear and screwed up what I was actually trying to say. By "dealing with Kakine" I meant "put in highly dangerous situations that had him at a massive disadvantage. I'll admit I fucked up there so if you want to gloat a win and call me a fag it's whatever.

But the fact of the matter is his daily life was dangerous

Jesus!, it's true Kamachi write every day?

Level 0s protecting themselves goes right back to the fact they were in a dangerous world

I'm going to ask Tessou out on a date!

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

And he only needs to start writing actual good material and we'll be set.

Goodbye, virgins! I'm gonna slam some drunk Anti-Skill pussy!🍷

>Index enters new era
>Japan enters new era
>Horus = Reiwa
Maybe we'll all finally be able to cast magic

Index is absolute garbage. She isn't even a character, just a plot device

Only the wizards will. This dumb user is losing his chance

Could say the same thing for Touma.

The worst part is actually that what little character she does have is just her being a cunt

technically He can write on his blonde-wife stomach when He fuck her from behind

BABY

Attached: 1553877368235.jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

Mikoto a shit.

You'll be in the new era when you still don't have a gf and I'll be here having hot police sex.

Breed🐅

Who needs sex when you can make huge explosions?

Attached: TransparentMegumin.gif (330x620, 774K)

Will draw hot garbage for likes!

Attached: Work2.png (2518x1024, 272K)

Everyone disliked that.

draw bane-chan

Attached: unbelievable.png (317x266, 46K)

Where is it?
I want to join Kakine's circle jerk

>File name
>Work2
>Work
>2
>WORK

Attached: 1553688437241.jpg (960x958, 46K)

Attached: rikou has seen some shit 2.png (700x1832, 583K)

Poor Rikou...

Its been ages since I've seen this

Like and subscribe!

Attached: rikou has seen some shit.jpg (552x1445, 117K)

Built for anal.

I want to super do this to Kinuhata.

Attached: sweater.jpg (460x1321, 183K)

Same

>The eggs..... the eggs were
>inside of me all along
This shit has aged like fine wine.

Attached: 1553460953417.jpg (906x909, 45K)

Memes are a hell of a drug

Remember that Touma's arm is made of this (warning: gross)

Attached: soapwoman.jpg (600x340, 134K)

Can someone edit this thank

Attached: 8F782644-8928-4FEF-838E-C535B48260CD.png (800x600, 36K)

This is your imouto for the day.

Attached: 43550542_p0.png (720x1184, 291K)

When are we gonna get to hear him voice act the NT9 rant? 2020?😃

Attached: pillow.jpg (150x150, 24K)

OFFICIAL GUNGNIR BEST GIRL RANKINGS
>BRUNHILD
>KAKINE
>OTHINUS

Sphinx will be the MC in part 3.

Attached: 2408307D-EF1D-43A7-B17B-8CD1757C2692.jpg (1072x648, 777K)

You dumb boomstick.
Wasn’t last fisting session enough to learn your lesson?
Also shouldn’t the stick be golden or was it stated that it was paler in color when Breedway used it?

Attached: 1552147981229.jpg (542x450, 28K)

Attached: Penis.png (800x600, 31K)

If suwako is a boy, where did the frog eggs come from?

Post the best Raildex girl and I will give her a like!

>score: 46 in this thread
>score: 86 in another thread
???

Attached: D0C1D5A1-E2C4-4D8A-AD97-B062A752AF0A.jpg (1230x1750, 175K)

Attached: 1552006746612.png (2560x1440, 2.43M)

I have time for 1-2 requests

Attached: Birdway hatching eggs fixd.png (1600x900, 270K)

Your epenis only increases. Truly marvelous

Attached: MisakaBlush.jpg (800x600, 66K)

Disgusting

Blonde misaka?

>Index is older than multiple posters in this thread

Attached: 9AD37D56-22D8-4AA1-8376-ECF1FC1919B4.png (720x405, 377K)

No?

Lessar giving me a kiss!

545 giving me a kiss!

I'm gonna die before this franchise ends.

Knight leader, here.
You may ask me any question about the princesses.

Is Rimea a virgin?

Is Rimea's ass phat?

Attached: Rimea Backside shade.png (1000x900, 508K)

what's more likely to happen during our lifetime
>index franchise gets a conclusive end
>haruhi gets a third season
discuss

Eh, this year's april fools isnt as good at causing chaos as last year.

No, she secretly fucked all of the male knights in the kingdom except me and William.

>haruhi gets a third season
Not even Haruhi's own author cares about the franchise anymore.

Guys, can we give Accelerator good morning kisses?

Sure, why not.

Attached: 1543082028556.png (850x980, 298K)

How does it feel to be the bassist?

Ill give him a good morning blowjob then ride his dick before making him breakfast

Yes.😃

Attached: 1529873033307.jpg (748x1024, 86K)

I bet resting your head on Touma's chest is equally romantic and comfy

mikoto giving birth

Reminder that Misaka a best

Attached: D1jH7LlXcAAloE-.jpg (760x1199, 89K)

-at being shit.

desu i kinda like this like system

AAAAAAAA

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (1272x397, 829K)

I don't get this new april fools joke, how does it work? Just woke up so I am completely lost.

Truth

Attached: where the fuck did she get a coffee cup.jpg (752x944, 164K)

we reddit now

futaba has it since ages
I hope it stays, at least on Yea Forums

It's the same joke as the year before, but at least it's good. Also it's a nice thing that it links directly to the manga, a joke that can actually profit to something.
Then explain me how this whole thing works, Crowley.

I got distracted with research

Attached: Anon spills yogurt all over Lessar, but they kiss and make up.png (1093x900, 203K)

Imagine if Mikoto was a boy instead.
Wouldn't her homolust for Touma be adorable?

t. reddit

No. That would just be gay.

Thats a lot of yogurt

This made for a good redraw, thanks user!

Attached: work3.png (800x600, 26K)

Unprotected sex with Index!

Attached: index arsch.jpg (5333x3000, 1.83M)

Kek

Jesus christ, dick kissing is my exact fucking fetish. I cant believe I'm popping a boner to shitty MS paint art

Attached: 1445565980731.jpg (582x581, 135K)

God bless whoever did this

But is it gay if Touma's oblivious to Makoto's homolust?

>tfw true number one in r/a/ildex for points

Attached: DarkMatter.jpg (383x512, 28K)

What did you think of Coronzon as an antagonist?

Attached: coronzon_defeated.png (446x344, 208K)

Take one more

I'm running short on time so I got lazy

Attached: Squid and (You).png (1041x591, 175K)

Considering that she was meant to be pure evil, i was pretty disappointed at how easily Shiageluck almost swayed her, even causing her to hesitate. But other then that she was alright I guess, she doesn't beat Crowley though.

Not on my watch!

She is mine, suckers!

>even MS Paint user is getting increasingly lewd
So this is the power of Raildex

Attached: 1549638958109.jpg (1125x709, 149K)

You're not the true number one unless you are number 1 in all of Yea Forums.

Attached: 1510006297029.jpg (779x333, 151K)

Her motivations were not pure evil. That's why Hamazura got to her a bit.

Any update on that KamiKuroSaki doujin?