Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai

Never forget your emergency mini-pancakes.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.24_[2019.03.31_22.01.05].jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/sa2c7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>small to fit in vending machines
That continuity

They all finally eat what they wanted.

This show was great. I kinda wished they added other non-japanese planes though.

this made my pecker rise swiftly

Attached: BigBad.jpg (1920x1080, 775K)

There's GAF

>your little sister will never offer you her help in various hole studying

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai - 12 [1080p][(028108)2019-03-31-21-49-14].jpg (1920x1080, 783K)

Only the Japanese Military got Isekai'd. Of course it would only be Japanese planes. Maybe next season they'll go to other parts of the world and find other countries that have had to deal with isekai'd military from other countries.
I still think that it would be cool if they had to fight off invading not-Americans with their fancy jet fighters and stuff.

>He actually made it
Absolute fucking LEGEND

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai - 12 [720p][00h20m22s].png (1280x720, 1M)

So what exactly was the hole? I thought it just teleported shit, but they went through it and then blew it up from the inside, which was all starry, so I'm confused now. Also does the game explain more about this?

I want to fuck the gob

Attached: chika.jpg (299x402, 35K)

If I see that fucking Gremlin one more time

Cripple man's book showed it to be some sort of wormhole. In that case, detonating a fuck huge bomb in it would destabilize it enough to break the hole.

Wormhole. You're probably seeing the night sky on the other side.

By fuckhuge you mean exotic, because all the conventional weaponry in the world ain't gonna do shit against a spacetime anomaly. It's purely a plot contrivance that flying a bomber/airship in works.

If only it got more screentime. Saber Dog is cool!

Were the rockets any good against anything besides bombers though? Like, I know the F-100 and F-86 did pretty well in dogfighting against their contemporaries.

Never change Kirie

Honestly, we don't know what would close the wormhole. Maybe someone "scraping the sides" of the hole could destabilize it or maybe it takes a shitload of matter to close one. We just don't know and we won't figure it out till we study a real one.

early cold war jets are super fuckign kino.
F9F. Mig17. Ouragans. Su-7. Scorpions. Tunnan. and let us not forget the damn Buccaneer.

i also saved a good filename. thanks user.

Attached: when you realize the para can't rudder.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Yikes, the nationalistic shitposting would have been unbearable

Attached: suffering.jpg (397x499, 18K)

Are those standard issue?

Welcome, what filename did you save though?

Have some F-100

Attached: F0F3292C-9C2E-44A8-BFE4-7A40F1644369.jpg (466x600, 62K)

12 episodes in and I still don't know the name of a single character or what the story was about.

Burn in hell. or a plane with no self sealing tanks (seriously japan, what the fuck?)

You should read up on the 'Battle of Palmdale', it's fantastic comedy material.

>just....read the filename

>can’t even kill a runaway drone
Of course they were total shit. I knew the nips never got the F-86K that had the 20mms, didn’t know the rockets were so awful.

>that "Battle"
fuck, now i have to wargame that.....

An accurate page in the daily life of a theoretical physicist.

Right there on the survival kit's list of contents: $100 in silver dollar pancakes.

Get that inane abomination out of here. Don't want it, don't need it, don't even like the look of it.

Fuck off. Super Saber is Super Cute

streamable.com/sa2c7

Brilliant.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.18_[2019.03.31_22.17.05].jpg (1280x720, 98K)

And here I thought my opinion of the Chair Farce couldn't get any lower.

>Japanese planes? More like flying cigars!
>Ikesuka is rightful Japanese clay!
>

Attached: belka.png (320x313, 14K)

>Subpar Sabre is Super Fugly

FTFY

>Only the Japanese Military got Isekai'd. Of course it would only be Japanese planes.

They should've thrown in an L2D then!

That’s just like, your opinion, man

Fuck Isao, fuck taxation, fuck roads.

This pilot is Super Dead, since his parachute Super Failed.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.26_[2019.03.31_22.20.47].jpg (1280x720, 254K)

Good. This show could've used more murder.

Except no important people died in the confrontation.

I agree, that was a problem.