March Comes in like a Lion

It took me 6 days to power through this boring slog.

How the fuck is it ranked 8th on MAL?
I didn't notice until midway it was done by shaft, everything they're involved in bores the shit out of me. They seem to only adapt shit for pre/teenage girls.

Attached: Marchshit.jpg (600x416, 62K)

>Watch something based on its MAL rank
>Complain

Attached: 1518214601265.jpg (407x664, 58K)

Dropped it, was kinda meh.

the openings are really good. It has a calm atmosphere around it. I enjoy it more when they have familiar reunions and not so much into shouji. It's a good sol to watch.

Attached: 91h1Z+n8P4L._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 707K)

Because it tugs muh feefees. Same reason Your Lie in April is popular.

It's pretty shit. Chihayafuru is much better and has more entertaining characters desu.

>shaft only adapts shit for pre/teenage girls
This may be the oddest post I've seen all year.

Attached: 1546474018386.jpg (1111x5000, 771K)

I was thinking madoka, but I imagine there's a lot of female fans of the monogatari series too, I imagine the fanbase is almost 50/50 or 60/40 male/female.

This may seem really fucking hard for some Yea Forumsutists to understand, but not every show is made for you. It's fantastic for what it is, you clearly don't have any interest in it, so why did you complete it?

Huh?
I enjoy the characters and their dynamic through.
Is it because the anime adaption sucks or it doesn't really suit your taste.

You are low IQ.

only Taichi and the mangaka is making it a point to shit on him

no, but it still a boring piece of shit. I good chapter for every 12 boring ones

Are you new to anime?

Why the fuck would you keep watching if you didn't like it? Learn to drop shows.
Also, if you aren't interested in 'boring SOL shit', why would you try this show in the first place? It's not hard to figure out if a show is up your alley before you watch it. Not everything is for everyone. Even if the >MAL rating is high, that doens't mean it's good for everyone.

I really don't know. It was good at episode 10 and then gets good again at hina's arc. I dropped it after because I lost interest.

Kyouko Kouda (his half sister) was the most interesting character in the cast.

Attached: 1547270063832.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

MAL rating isn't super high for season 1, it's season 2 that has the sky high rating. Helps that everyone - except faggot OP - who didn't like season 1 would never have bothered with 2.

Don't talk out of your ass, retard.

Take your ritalin and go back to watching battle shounen.

I just wish they had pictures on the pieces instead of moon runes so I didn't have to spend 15 minutes memorizing this shit so I can enjoy the games.

>How the fuck is it ranked 8th on MAL?
Because it sidelines intelligent matches for the sake of effortless SoL and drama.

Attached: akagi was much more formidable.png (1655x1200, 1.95M)

I also kinda wondered why not have them two different colors? It'd be easier to notice who's piece is how's alongside the direction the piece is facing, unless there's some capture mechanic the anime glossed over.

People shit on Kyoani and its fans for pretentious products and fans but Shaft has always been the real hell.

>everything they're involved in bores the shit out of me
I honestly don't know what the fuck you were expecting out of this show after you got through the first half of S1. Did you suddenly expect it to turn into some grand battle shounen about shogi near the end? Do you just enjoy wasting your time on things you hate?

>hates everything by Shaft
>thinks he's allowed an opinion on Yea Forums

Attached: BQwHtEO.jpg (500x500, 53K)

You can place captures pieces back onto the board. I'm not terribly familiar with the rules, but if you place 'pieces you've captured', rather than 'your pieces that have been captured', then being able to place opposing pieces turned around for your use would be important.

>I also kinda wondered why not have them two different colors?
because that'd be confusing as shit since you're able to place your opponents defeated pieces back on the board under your control.

I see, I only learned how the pieces move from the episode with the pop up book. I wondered what that pool of pieces beside the board was all about.

Welcome to Yea Forums, I guess?

*dislikes this post*
Kill yourself OP, worst taste on Yea Forums