Would you have rejected? Be honest

Would you have rejected? Be honest.

Attached: 3267216931294632194.jpg (1200x800, 115K)

yes. who wants to form consciousness with you fags

imagine mind melding with all the trannies and degenerates here, no thanks

that happens if you stay here too long. you slowing become one of them.

oh hell

Of fucking course, what kind of mouthbreathing retard would want to be part of a collective conciousness with niggers, soulless chinks and assorted subhumans?

50/50 chance since it seems like a pretty standard psychedelic trip where you either get into it and have a great time or else you start worrying and end up freaking out and having panic attacks thinking you're going to die. If the latter happens I imagine it'd result in rejection of Instrumentality and you'd form back into a body again.
From a sober perspective I'd prefer being able to go along with it and getting to live in some dream world paradise forever, but if I were actually in there I'm sure it wouldn't be so easy to stay calm about it.

Reject, then kill myself because I'm all alone in a world that is destroyed.

fuck ya. Otherwise i cant bone asuka

>wanting to bone worst girl

absolute scum

Attached: 1392947150477.jpg (776x600, 77K)

That's how being a Buddha works FYI. You take on all the world's experiences, so every inhale you breathe involves you living through every brutal murder, horrible chemo nausea and body wasting cancer sickness and death, rape, getting gassed and shot in World War I trenches, and having to reconcile the most abhorrent and retarded personalities and ideas in existence, but on every exhale you get all the peak experiences like marathon runner's high, sex with your waifu, winning every lottery, solving proof of the Poincaré conjecture, sleeping in on a warm Summer day, and getting the collective wisdom of mankind's greatest philosophers, military strategists, scientists, etc.

i would have fucked asuka, raped rei and turned myself into tang so i wouldnt have to deal with it

Sounds gay, I would rather die.

True answer here.

Attached: 23487761_p0_master1200.jpg (1012x910, 598K)

Do you think there's more people out there who rejected it too? I find it hard to believe that Asuka and Shinji are the only ones.

I would have gotten a threeway with 2 Reis

Everyone on Yea Forums would accept tang

There definitely would be a lot of rejectors, and the world would likely be populated with a lot of megalomaniacs, along with real strong personalities.

I have such a tremendous fear of someone knowing my thoughts that I'd rather cease existing than be part of instrumentality.

hell no you can't kill yourself in Instrumentality but I would definitely [spolier]"rape"[/spoiler] some qt's.

Yes, It would be an accident though, like "Oh, what does this do?! Oops."

Yes, I actually like being alive.
Also Asuka rejected and the lack of competition would greatly increase my chances with her.

Yes, there's no reason to believe otherwise. We're only shown a small area in Hakone.