Who's hyped for the return of the best protagonist of the decade?

Who's hyped for the return of the best protagonist of the decade?
youtube.com/watch?v=8ekWi2hpVCM

Attached: Hikigaya.Hachiman.jpg (900x1200, 472K)

what was this guys appeal?

He's hot and I want to have sex with him

The literalliest me of Literally Me characters.

so which one is it? If its a Literally Me type character there is no way i'd be hot and attractive. Can't really relate to that.

>Season 3 announced
>Vol 14 delayed for the 4th time in less than a year.
It's not fair bros

If he was, it would be wish fulfillment. Which it isn't.

You're not supposed to like him.

He turned to shit in s2

I thought he was really cute. Cynical teen rambling on about "we live in a society" and shit is cute. I want to deflower him.

He's genuine

He's pretty normal but that's already something for anime standards since series are usually filled with unworldly retarded wimps.

GENUINE

I'm ready for more doujin of his ass being destroyed

>t.Yukino

>he doesn't like character development
maybe Hyouka is for you

If volume 14 comes out, what kind of drama do you think will happen
>Yukimom pulling some pranks at the Prom since she only accepted Yukino's request because Hachiman introduced himself as the boy from the accident
>Yukino announcing she's leaving the school after the prom
>Iroha announcing she wanted the prom (whilst making Yukino do it for her) as a way to confess to Hachiman
>Hayama and Yukino dance at the prom, making Hachiman feel queezy
>it's wrong as expected, so Hachiman will reject all the girls and attempt to walk away with a broken heart with how vol 13 ended...

all of you retards could never actually be like him though so why do you like him so much?

I love Oregairu, but I think Hachiman is an asshole who's modest for his own ego. The nonsense that Hachiman has caused could've been avoided if he stopped acting like a manchild.

Attached: vol3ch12page30.png (1086x1600, 755K)

t. Yukino

Rent free

That is the point of self-inserts or power fantasy MCs.

Is it really when Yukino ended her relationship with him and all his relationships are dependent?

It is when there is a mere pretense and the series coming to end makes it clear their relationship won't end in such an inconclusive way.

When is season three supposed to air?

>8man is a fag
>Ishigami is ourguy though
Explain this bullshit.

>multiple references to Yukino disappearing one day like the snowman he once made
>hopes that she will remember him years later
It's a tragic story. There is no way Hachiman will get the unattainable girl, right?

He's definitely more literally you than he's hot and attractive. Whenever he approaches girls in the show they look at him slightly disgusted. If he were hot that wouldn't be the case. Hayama is the hot and attractive character of the show. Hachiman is "not that bad looking" at best.

>all of you retards could never actually be like him
If you switched Hachiman's place with literally any user he'd likely do even better.

Self-insert character for losers. "Loner", "Nihilistic", "wicked sense of humor", "Literally me", etc.

Except all these of traits are shown in a negative light, you're not supposed to look up to Hachiman.

All the faggots who think they're even close to be like Hachiman are laughable. It's actually pretty funny considering the other character who's similar to him is Yukino's sister, and yet most people hate her because lo and behold the moment you don't get spoonfeed a character's internal thoughts you can't think for yourself.

There are countless Anons like Hachiman because he's literally them.

that's where you're wrong secondary, because haruno is a cunt

>loves to be relied on and to help others, even if he looks like a moron in the process
>has gone on dates with various girls
>gets to hang out with the school chad who has never gone on a date himself with a girl
no

>Haruno thinks love and friendship are extremely laughable concepts
>Hachiman wants something genuine
Nothing a like.