Nande Koko Ni Sensei Ga

First episode airs in 6 days.

Do you guys like this series?

Do you guys have a favorite sensei?

Attached: ab6c7a342d80148be531443bdfbcdec5.jpg (1480x2170, 861K)

It's an ecchi masterpiece.

it's incredibly retarded yet I keep coming back for more
volume 5 couple a shit after the first chapter though

Fuck is it really that close? I just got caught up with the manga and loved it. Really like how theres multiple couples. I hope the anime isnt tok censored but I'm not sure how they will do some of the scenes. The girls straight up orgasm every other chapter.

Probably Kojima followed by the nurse

Attached: A hero among ecchi manga.png (1125x1600, 895K)

legit my favorite sensei

This lad was based as fuck.

Nurse is almost there with Kojima as my favorite too.

The scary big guy is the best male character

I really liked the manga. Hope the show isn't a let down. the voice actor for the busty teacher seems kind of weird. the one thats dating the big guy

I've never read this series but if based Kaneko-Sensei is directing it you bet your ass I'll be there.

>dicklet-kun is the first and fastest one to fuck

Attached: 1544698207309.jpg (820x1206, 233K)

Best sensei. Is there any textless version of this pic?

Attached: 0162.jpg (1143x1618, 297K)

She’s Mikuru.

first girl and tomboy tied for favorite

new sensei is shit and it's getting stale, saburou should can this and do something else

I'm still waiting on the inevitable cock shock scene with the big scary guy and his teacher. Dudes probably packing

So far she's the only sensei who had sex.
Well Hex Maniac sensei almost got bone'd but since translations are far from reaching that point I'm not sure

Attached: 1552753978795.png (660x1024, 733K)

hex maniac sensei? is that a future one or am I retarded?

See pic related
It kind of happens in the gaijin sensei arc

Attached: images (1).jpg (647x474, 69K)

Fuck I thought you wanted any chapter of her arc textless, sorry but there probably are some
Her last name is Inokawa
Some anons called her Hex Maniac so I'll just keep giving her that name until translations reach up to her arc

Attached: e9816510a4dd6b9e7dd034d5c944964a_IMG_195.jpg (1127x1600, 546K)

cock shock is the best. Can't wait

Best girl by far

Attached: h6.png (1125x1600, 960K)

>So far she's the only sensei who had sex.

The teacher whose arc just ended in the raws almost certainly got laid as well. She was ready and willing, but the dude stopped it and said "not until I earn it by winning a track meet," which he went on to win later in the chapter.

Attached: 2e056491b13bf205c39c1c39d15ded62IMG_299.jpg (1127x1600, 689K)

she is best. I honestly kind of don't like her dude though. I feel like there could have been a better pairing with some other type of male character. like a soft hearted delinquent for example who always gets hurt

Megane won? Nice, I honestly hat tsunderes

He's probably the one I care the least about, but I don't really like any of the male characters except for the first "MC"

Attached: f15.png (1125x1600, 810K)

Funny how some people were shitting on nurse sensei because they thought there was no chemistry.
Now with the last chapter she's steps above the other couples we've seen.

>new sensei is shit and it's getting stale
Agree but just because I don't like that trap+tomboy combination

Attached: e63802a797497ff186e84460b7e1e543IMG_225.jpg (1127x1600, 340K)

You dont even like the big scary guy?

Should really switch it up with female sensei and female student.

The first one of course. Shame she doesn't show up more after her arc ends, but eh.

Also, anyone have that list of the character birthdays? I saw one before but I lost the link.

>tfw I'm the only one who likes Matsukaze

Attached: 07.jpg (721x1024, 241K)

Don't like is too harsh, I just don't really care about them because I find the dynamic of the pairs to be inferior to the first one

Really? Suzuki (big guy) is probably the one I liked the most and made his arc more enjoyable, just saying

the gentle giant dynamic with him and his small teacher is pretty cute honestly

You're not, I liked their arc probably as much as I liked the first one in the series

Anyone have the character profiles? I remember seeing a link posted on Yea Forums before but I can't find it anymore, though I think they came from the volumes.

Doesn't the first guy have a huge dick? when his teacher saw it she said "wow you really grew up a lot"

i think the first four (five if your into that) are the strongest sensei's they all are pretty fun. if it want for inverted nipple sensei, matsukaze would probably be my fave.

She was referring to his pubic hair based on the rest of the chapter.

if it wasn't*

oh yeah I think you're right. I guess it can be taken the other way too though