Remove Chitoge and Nisekoi is suddenly a good manga

Remove Chitoge and Nisekoi is suddenly a good manga.

Attached: 1547767567776.jpg (500x665, 30K)

>years later still mad

Except Chitoge is best girl, dumb Kosakifag.

>there are people stupid enough to not realize that the MC will end with Chitoge when they introducted the "fake relationship" thing.

The only way Nisekoi would've been good is if the actual best girl won.

Attached: 1465997905023.png (891x720, 525K)

>years later
Jesus has it been that long?

>tfw when I was a harufag and knew she had no chance

>There are people who didn't tell she was going to win by chapter 1
Romance in manga is the most pathetically predictable thing.

This

With a few rare exceptions, yeah. Even with the ones with two strong contenders you'll always have a few extras, like you would actually believe that romance interest nr 4 would up the ante.

nothing could make Nisekoi good

Attached: happy bitchface.gif (500x280, 667K)

>last volume was a flop
>live action was a flop
>komi basically falls off the face of the earth after the ending
My sides.

Attached: 1550697413602.jpg (172x300, 13K)

It's almost like telling your fans to fuck off and forcing them to like your main heroine like she's your flesh and blood daughter is retarded.
I honestly don't get some author's obsessions with their main heroines

Never has there been a more befitting end to a shit author

I say this as a Chitogefag

Obviously she is best girl but her winning would make no sense and would probably have made the manga even worse.
Anyone who thought anyone other than Chitoge would win was and is absolutely delusional.

>Remove Chitoge
Then it wouldn't even be called Nisekoi

Yeah, it would become Majikoi.

Really?
Was the reception really that bad?

>her winning would make no sense
Obviously not in the way the manga was actually done. But if it was changed in ways to actually give her relationship proper romantic growth then it could've been a great subversion. Seriously, how often does the tomboy win, let alone a girl that isn't one of the main two from the start? Such a shame that the manga was really just generic shit.

Hardly an obsession, it's just mangaka sticking to their guns on how their series ends.

Attached: 1514338750996.png (558x585, 319K)

Dude, the Oriemo author literally had Kyosuke systematically tell all the girls who liked him to piss off
Re:Zero basically killed off Rem
and do we even need to mention how maid was basically forced to become the closest thing Masamune Kun had to a villain?
Sticking to their guns means just staying the course.
Obsession means 'FUCK YOU FOR LIKING THESE OTHER CHARACTERS REEEEEEE'

Kind of

Attached: nisekoi sales.jpg (1203x549, 92K)

which is insanely weird because the author is the one who writes these characters and their dynamics
the fact that onodera and raku made such a good couple, were constantly clearly in love with eachother and then we get a huge NOPE at the end just because is insane.
Same with the Re:zero guy. I don't understand. She makes an entire arc with Rem being appealing while Emilia vanishes into the background and we expect for Mitsubishi and the audience to forget about her?

Not as big a failure as I'd have liked

>maid was basically forced to become the closest thing Masamune Kun had to a villain?
>still comes off as more likable than the main heroine to the majority of the readers and only loses because of a sudden asspull in the very final chapter
It's amazing just how shit Aki was for that to be possible.

Yeah and it boggles my mind to no end.
Like are writers just THIS detached from other people they can't even understand the basics of understanding how people think?
They must be when they go to such insane extremes with their fan favorite characters.

wrong