Raildex

Why doesn't Touma just get a gun?

Attached: 1547441798673.jpg (734x979, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/kwBPQz9
twitter.com/Standby898
twitter.com/PcellTX
youtube.com/watch?v=4IN1JRaANrY
imgur.com/a/4tFxi4z
imgur.com/a/iBSyLs6
toaru-project.com/railgun_3/
twitter.com/nogi_yasuhito/status/1112541194339311616
exhentai.org/g/1386672/de4c826bf2/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MFqUO8Qz4p0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He’s Japanese so he can’t.

None of us can.

Reminder that LO wants to fuck Touma and will kill Accelerator for it.

Clones are illegal too

I won’t tell if you won’t.

What an amazing and original non-topic user has posted and so soon after the previous thread, this surely would not draw in shitposters. Nope.

t. Californiacuck.

>he doesn't own a winchester
I want to discuss firearms with Roberto Katze!

Attached: s.jpg (810x1102, 576K)

who is the best girl and why is it last order

Attached: 770983E3-CE92-4B50-BF95-B0274780A44F.jpg (750x1334, 229K)

Attached: DED.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

Thanks for reminding us you know how to shitpost. Was concerned you'd forgotten how

Attached: now.png (440x357, 206K)

Let's make a new thread again with nothing to discuss, that'll fix it.

This is what Mikoto will look like on her wedding night

There's no way in the world Touma never used a gun in NT9 worlds.

It wasn't hard for him, after all a shitposter made this thread.

She's cute but you guys lewd her too much

When will it be done?

but tsuchimikado and hamazura have ones

When is she getting railed?

Attached: 4a3110b01fc24335e2377c34ae172ed6.jpg (5929x4094, 2.58M)

That's because Touma is a loser, hence why all his scenes in Index III are the worst ones. Nishikiori just don't give a fuck.

When Kamachi stops being a hack and actually give a shit about the romance that he likes to disregard )because he doesn't focus on it lol) and yet fucking puts on nearly every vagina that Touma meets.

Now
imgur.com/a/kwBPQz9

Reading NT3 made me realize Kamachi thinks we're all gun nuts

Last Order is:
Cute!
Loving!
Smart!
Has good fashion sense!
A wonderful and matronly girl!
A perfect future wife!
Glad to have as many children as her husband wants!
Ultra sexy!
Has cute hair!
Smells nice!
Is fun to be around!
A girly girl who loves cute outfits and romantic dates!
Emits an aura of warmth!
Lovable!
Happy!
A joy to be around!
Squishy!
Not opposed to your fetishes!
Filled with hugs and cuddles!
A great kisser!
Dreams of being a housewife!
Wants to be the best wife she can be!
Has beautiful eyes!
A strong sense of justice!
Cute ears!
A smile that brightens everyone's day!
A very tight vagina!
A hidden lewd side!
Loves to act like a cute couple!
Has sensitive nipples and armpits!
Prone to laughter!
Has beautiful soft skin!
Radiates femininity!
Will love you forever!

Attached: licc order.png (208x463, 103K)

Actually based, I don't think any draw friends here have done something outside of Raildex

The only good thing in this thread.

Blog? How much for a commission? Do you do other characters not Kamachi related?

when she gets written into ceasing being a tsundere/or eventually lets Kuroko teleport her arm inside her

11's don't have the right to bear arms so Touma uses imaginary arms

I regret to inform you I'm not the one who drew it
twitter.com/Standby898
Here's the artist

Attached: melon mega.jpg (1034x1500, 96K)

All I know is that if Index wasn’t a cute girl then she’d be homeless right now.

What about Saten?

Why is Index always on Touma’s jock when there’s guys like Stiyl with pockets filled the the brim with cash willing to take care of her the way she deserves?

Saten can go any place in the world and not be homeless because anybody would almost immediately take her in and feed her every night for free.

>commissions closed
Okay
>5k followers
I am ant compared to this person. Fug.

Stiyl is a devout priest he literally has no cash.
>the way she deserves
Index deserves to be thrown into a ditch. I don't think Stiyl is gonna do that.

I actually waited like 8 months for him to get to mine, it was worth it. He occasionally draws requests on /h/

Attached: Dzc0L1lX0AAsdyh.jpg (1029x1200, 141K)

>186483254
Is that his work too?

I need to bury my face on this

More likely dead.

That's twitter.com/PcellTX

Attached: 1548116801288.jpg (2280x3048, 840K)

Obligatory best Loli based post

Attached: TrueNumber1Loli.png (1000x900, 931K)

I mean, true Americans are, I was a little disappointed when I heard we were only like 45% or so of worldwide gun ownership though.

Attached: 1521338074189.jpg (680x607, 53K)

And slowly they are all gonna take it away one convenient gun-related tragedy after the other. Hell it doesn't even need it to happen in the US anymore.

Only in the commie states, the next major war is probably going to happen before they get ballsy enough to start it themselves with an actual gun grab.

Same desu

did we really need a spreadpage for this?

Attached: 15.png (1505x1080, 565K)

It's all the posts about the needless spreads that made me realize there's not much dialogue in this manga

that looks terrible. I seriously hope you didn't pay for it.

What the fuck Yomikawa's plan was?

Bought a fighting game that has Misaka in it just so I can beat the shit out of Oreimo, who is also in the game

What Game Is This?

probably one of these games
youtube.com/watch?v=4IN1JRaANrY

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax, Kuroko is in it too

>that shadow
Arata pls

Huh, didn't know there was a 2.0 version of the MMO.

So who has a power similar to a black hole in ToAru?

Attached: 5584859495940.jpg (520x324, 49K)

Theoretically Accel can generate them by compressing his plasma shit hard enough because vector bullshit, I guess the next closest thing was the gravity loli

Accelerator, he can probably control vectors to create a black hole.

Index with her mouth

>“I’ll take your handguns here. Anyone who does not want their precious partners to be ruined by the sand, seawater, and sea wind should use our services. Any handguns from the eight major companies get complimentary maintenance.”
>That announcement would have left people speechless in Japan, but it seemed to be standard there. Everyone from macho black men to slender housewives handed those shining black hunks of tough metal to the girl. The girl wrapped rubber bands around the grips of the handguns, and then put them in the white box. The rubber bands had chips within them that had GPS locators and information on their owners inputted into them.
>“…We really are in America, aren’t we?”

Attached: 1438586947881.jpg (946x485, 119K)

There was that gravity bomb dude from the very beginning of Railgun, just at a minuscule scale in comparison

But in order to create a black hole, Accel has to compress something huge as small as a peanut. How can he do that using vector control?

>How can he do that using vector control
Same way he compressed air to create plasma.

His fairy won't let him have one.

I forgot what the request was

Attached: this isn't my choker.jpg (1454x1174, 327K)

Based user

Fenris

Do you think it's possible to do that with a huge mass?
For instance, compressing mountain Everest will be impossible, I believe.

Assuming Accelerator has no limit which he has yet to demonstrate, I see no reason why he cant but the problem is once he creates a Black hole he can’t undo it

This is not what bullets in flight look like. This is trash.

You can't draw faces for shit

Shut up Hamazura, I like his faces

Accelerator wouldn't need a huge mass. He can just artificially increase gravity, which would in effect create an extremely tiny black hole.

That's assuming Accelerator can create an infinitely dense point, which we don't know he can.

>LO thread, no pregnant edits shitting it up

Awwwww did preggoautist get banned?

What’s stopping him from doing it? He’s had vectors constantly flowing before that only stopped when he allows them too like with Yoshikawa unless I’m interpreting it differently. I just see no reason why he cant but obviously if kamachi has him doing this it’d take away tension in a lot of his fights.

the heart

>What’s stopping him from doing it?
Not wanting to kill himself, for starters.

Attached: 1474954713789.jpg (400x298, 38K)

>Accelerytards

Attached: 1536796974351.jpg (266x320, 16K)

Yeah? Hence why I said he can’t undo it but he’s capable of it. Obviously it’s not applicable because it’ll fuck everything up and Index’s planet isn’t made of animevibranium to tank people throwing black holes

Could DM Kakine create a massive group of DM Kaijus's like Misaka Iron Sand Kaiju

I wonder who is behind this post.

Attached: 893AF0CB-75A3-49A7-95B3-AC5B32C3390C.jpg (414x381, 38K)

Why didn't Touma sniff the eggs?

He’s only limited by his jobber imagination so yes.

What a flop

I want that 545 lewd where is it

Delicious biributt

Give me a second user it’s on its way

He could, hell I half wished he made Dark Matter armor so he could become some sort of angel warrior

He would be too overpower if he use a gun. Remember Touma using a Heavy Object Taser was enough to get the White Queen to a draw.

What do you think is the true nature of the things beyond Touma's arm?
Seemingly, it has much more value than someone like Aiwass and he's being who is considered from the secret chiefs.
Is it from the pure physical world like Aiwass? or something entirely different?
And what if it's from different phenomena and laws to magic?

Attached: 5768485343904032.png (163x174, 42K)

>this was in Hawaii

Do you think that Index should have a second movie?

NT9 movie

imgur.com/a/4tFxi4z
Well here it is lads. There are some liberties taken in the lewd itself but I'm quite satisfied with how it came out. A lot of the liberties is due to the pose itself and the perspective which is a fault on my end personally but the quality of the lewd itself is something I'm very happy with aside from the liberties taken. I'm aware that the character body type isn't exactly 100% accurate but I think Qliphah pulls it off well

Attached: RightNOW.png (321x192, 115K)

Orange doesn’t even know what’s really in there.

I thought there already was a second movie what the fuck

>Het
Fake news.

Attached: 2gsjgnRrABTLSakVVdz9cUWa3TQxj4DqQEyS2bYpH17yHhfaDmsNn73A6npAPQymv7MqQrocTTNEnF37pdXFpj6G7ZdLwKpdpKWe (640x560, 45K)

California actually.

>by Acceleratorkino
Kino

You will accept this het and you will like it.

I think Index should be canned

>"Hey guys. Accelerator isn't really intetested in getting a lover. In fact, I feel this is so strongly true that I will say it two different times."

>"I'm also going to set it up to where multiple girls like him romantically, making it likely he'll have to at least deal with a confession or two, and maybe two girls bickering over him. Shit, I'm probably setting him up with a girl in the end anyway."

What did Kamachi mean by this

Can the dude actually get a boner

AAAAAA KANZAKI SAVE ME

>He thinks a literal demon will be allowed to live
Oh boy.

We'll set that aside for Kamachi to hopefully answer

Simple Kaijus are irrelevant. OT15 Kakine was already capable of imitating and mixing 25000 kinds of energies. By NT6 he said fuck you to biorganic chemistry and created a copy of Frenda and Sisters with memories, as well as an original living being which eventually evolved into Beetle .

His next step is really making abstract constructs and testing the limit of DM from there.

Pretty sure he also mentioned in one of the afterwords somewhere he likes seeing girls do their best for romance

Attached: BloodSign_v04_049.jpg (1120x1600, 336K)

Vectoring blood to his cock is probably simple. I'd be more surprised if he couldn't.

Not happening shipper, get cucked

Nice.

Attached: 1528564379848.jpg (634x550, 81K)

Oh fuck off, when people don’t make a new thread after an hour, a shitposter makes some shitposting OP thread. You’re not magically smarter than any other person here

I think you guys take posts here too seriously. Accelerator having no dick or being physically unable to get aroused has never actually been alluded to. Not being interested in a lover does not equal being unable to get it up

More
imgur.com/a/iBSyLs6

Attached: misaka ah.jpg (343x233, 43K)

Neck demonfags

Oh you son of a bitch. I didn't think your malice would reach me.

Attached: 1520714425874.jpg (690x706, 39K)

toaru-project.com/railgun_3/

Attached: Railgun_Main_date.png (1811x2048, 649K)

April fools I see. The real title is probably gonna be Railgun D

I want to fuck oriana

Attached: 1548385750383.png (992x558, 847K)

Kamachi himself started the Accelbowl last volume. Get used to it.

>Imagen-Breaker being april fooled
Imagine my shock

>Last volume

Attached: 1529835505331.jpg (996x720, 127K)

I still don't think we'll ever see Estelle/Himegi

>Kamachi himself started the Accelbowl last volume
Touma x Accel nips shippers are melting if that's actually true

Attached: mikotocute.jpg (1366x768, 259K)

I mean, regardless of it being april 1st in Japan, there's no raildex anime in the cour starting now, Accel starts in July for the 3rd cour of the year, and they already announced that railgun season 3 would start this year. So it kind of has to be October for the final cour of the year. 1 year after Index 3 started.

Accel manga is not even overseen by Kamachi and likely not canon.

Yeah and neither is Astral Buddy.

>Story by Kazuma Kamachi
What did user mean by this?

Attached: you aren't wa.jpg (690x706, 292K)

Accel manga you will never convince me is canon.

I'd say it's pretty true

>545 gets cheered on by Will
>Kamachi himself puts what's basically amounts to a "hold on there, buddy, Last Order hasn't had her say" in the afterword
>Estelle COULD fit in the whole "reshape AC arc (doesn't mean she WILL show up, it just means she has room to play a role)
>Kamachi loves making new characters, and it's confirmed that NT isn't over and also isn't the last part, so it's entirely possible a new girl or girls could show up

Then, who is doing all the script?

Good for you on being a stubborn retard, then?

Think what you want, I don't have too.

Attached: 1175484392030.jpg (247x204, 13K)

Reminder that WORST is into ryona, that's why she's in Accels harem now.

Attached: WORST Harem Initiation.webm (710x400, 2.65M)

He literally posted a request a few posts up from yours.

This can't be real.

Mikoto wanting to fuck Misaki has inspired the clones to pick up blondes

Sexy
Number One (True)
Man, angel, god.
Father

In speaking of Last Order, Kamachi said he'd rather have used her for the 545 scene. I doubt she'd have said a lot of what Will said, but I imagine the scene would have still ended with Last Order giving her access to the Misaka Network. But the dialogue would have changed a fair bit. I wonder how Last Order would have handled it.

Something something Misaka wa misaka wa i'll allow this threeway only once accelerator you cheater misaka wa

Is she ok?

Well first of all Accelerator would need to finger a different hole.

I wonder how 545 and Last Order are going to handle each other. 545 knows Accelerator's deeply connected a girl (girls?) named Misaka, but from her perspective, she's been told "you are better for him than us, and we like Touma anyway" already, but I don't see Last Order agreeing with any of that. I also don't see Kamachi suddenly changing her personality either. I imagine Last Order saying something like "Will may have said a thing, and I agree she was right to assist you at the time, but I personally am not taking a backseat to you" or something like that.

The singularity isnt really abiding by the laws of the normal World user, so its even questionable if it has vectors or if it exist at All, it can be seen as a rip in space after all and accel never showed the powee to control that.

Nigger we heard you the first three times this week, are Accelfags this insecure?

>AAAAAA

Attached: 1551415002481.png (1600x900, 376K)

>Stop discussing things RIGHT NOW or I'll shitpost about xfags and insecurity when there's nothing like that going on

Nice narrative which no one said.

I want to make Qlip chan squirt from her head hole!

Attached: in your house.jpg (1494x2060, 1.74M)

The whole point of the Misaka’s is to treat them as individuals rather than one person. Even Will is distinguishing herself from the others and becoming more of an individual. It’s likely even Last Order would speak out against will if she said such things, but she wouldn’t deny she feels thankful towards Touma.

This better be legit

Attached: RIPNISHI.png (1440x1085, 223K)

Of course, she enjoyed that. Why do you think she follows Accel around now?

Attached: 1551553988183.jpg (570x880, 254K)

You literally said it right here , though. You're the one with a narrative. There's no Accelfagging and no insecurity anywhere yet you're REEEEEing about it. If you don't like a topic, fucking ignore it and post something else. It's not like there isn't room for multiple discussions. Jesus.

SHE’S CLIMBING IN YO NETWORK
SNATCHING YOUR ALBINOS UP

>Belleving anything on April fools

Not my fault he keeps repeating the same pasta. It's legitimately annoying.

>facebook
cringe

I never suggested that she'd deny her thankfulness to Touma. She even says she's thankful to him when she meets him during a calm time. The other two times she met him, she was crying for him to save Accelerator and then unconscious. But yeah, you're right.

Hey indexbros, let's talk about how TrashLister was a failure to the very end and have accomplished absolutely nothing despite hiding and planning for years. Wouldn't everything have been ok if these cucks simply accepted salvation from Fiamma?

Attached: RightGod.jpg (3026x1600, 1.2M)

He meant that LO is Team kamijou as well

Yes and a third movie too

Railgun will get LAC as a movie

>The whole point of the Misaka’s is to treat them as individuals
Lol no one feels this way, not even the author.

There is explanation above you on why he should be able to do it, user.

>What is Touma’s entire OT3 speech

Second movie between NT 6 and NT 7 and Third movie between NT 10 and NT 11.

Proof the Accel manga isn’t canon

It's not a pasta, you idiot. unless you can show me MULTIPLE examples of that EXACT same text being posted. The concept is a new thing, it's gonna get talked about more than once. Sorry it ruffles yours feathers, but you're gonna have to deal with it. If some moron DOES actually start spamming it hard, it'll get called out. But for now, it's just discussion. Get thicker skin. You'd be more likely to spam it so it'll get called out, since it's triggering you

She's the town bike

Attached: 1514041528785.png (1500x2000, 854K)

Nah. I don't see it.

Stop shitposting, Aleister.

For all practical purposes though the clones are treated as the same character. It's kind of a given.

The picture speaks for itself
She looks so soft

Attached: 1538774327760.jpg (1280x720, 318K)

Yeah if you stop reading before the fight in OT3 and skim over every other Clone dialogue, sure.

Here now shut up

Fuck off normalfag.

Last Order a shit, glad 545 is cucking her now.

Wow, all three posts are different. Not a pasta at all. Almost like maybe different people posted them? Get thicker skin.

>tfw actual joke is that he IS quitting on April fools
But that's too much of a good dream.
Fuck April fools I keep getting fooled

Attached: file.jpg (552x1444, 125K)

Literally every clone is, why wouldnt LO be?
Even her WILL agrees

Being retarded on purpose or just retarded? The clones are treated like a collective single entity except for LO, Worst and Will. When's the last time you heard a clone differentiate themselves?

It's the same subject and doesn't need to be posted about three times in the same week

Because it goes against all the characterization Last Order has had so far?

OT12 where they weren’t aware of the other clones dieting and even got mad. Do you even read the series at all? There are moments where they distinguish themselves as individuals. But let’s see your view for how I’m wrong.

Get thicker skin.

Fucking kill yourself shitskin.

>Nagai directing Railgun III AND Index IV
Go Nagai, that's it.

Attached: 02653B34-042D-4911-8767-135F99E129BB.jpg (600x536, 82K)

>Go Nagai
Unironically kino

>OT12
Thought so, Kamachi stopped putting any effort into making them individuals because they're irrelevant now, other than maintaining The Network. So, basically a single character.

Do you also sperg at "x a cute" "I wanna fuck/lick/sniff/piss on x" when it gets posted more than 3 times a week? Or what about when people talk about the fish eggs more than 3 times a week? Why is this subject so triggering for you?

No U

Cringe

Kino

Nagai is directing Railgun s3 guys.

Touma wins by default since Squid-Chan is unwilling to use the strap and break in Yuriko’s virgin pussy.

I'm direction Accelerator ama

He probably just dislikes the idea that Will isn't Last Order's "secret and true feelings" for whatever reason

I know, it's a travesty. We'll get a bunch of shit filler to weigh it down. Fucking Nagai

You didn’t like the Railgun anime?

But Go Nagai already worked on NT7.

No one did.

>that one guy who wouldn't stop sperging about how user wanted to fill LO's loli pussy with self-insert cum
It was a funny week desu

I just finished NT19, but Misaka seems closer to yandere than tsundere now

Last Oder is so cute I want to fuck/lick/sniff/piss/shit/suck/rub/tie up/wrestle/fight/fist/finger/enema/cum in/cum inflate/pin down/shake/spread legs/hump/sleep with/sneeze on/publicly humiliate with a remote vibe/marry her.

Attached: jpnp0YI.jpg (600x848, 58K)

I liked all the parts that werent shitty filler

You think Kamachi cares about that?
Just look at Mikoto

>Last Order thread
well of course it was gonna be shit

Attached: 1520879754971.png (759x1291, 748K)

Yes, but would you publicly humiliate her by having public sex and then showing off her cum-covered labia?

I'm going to walk around down while LO hangs off my erect p*nis!

More pics of last Order getting killed/abused please

Nothing Mikoto has done in actual canon has gone entirely against all her characterization, though?

Saying Last Order secretly lusted for Touma all along would be just as bad as saying that Hamazura secretly wanted Takitsubou to eat the body crystal to become lvl 5 so he could force her to level him up all along. It does not fit, and shits on a large portion of the story.

>Thought is
>”I-it happened years ago so it doesn’t count!”
Kek, yeah I figured you’d go this route, not gonna waste my time with this one

I accept your concession sweetie

NT3, she literally gave fuck about the clones
Dream Ranker, she let Robutt kill herself

>Force feeding Takitsubo until she destroys herself
Sounds hot honestly

Were they that bad? I haven’t watched it yet. I’m in the middle of Index.

No because Last Order's labia is for me only. However I would fill her to the brim with cum until she looks preggo and take her outside so that everyone can see my cum dripping down her legs and watch her wince and squeal as she tries to not just let it all gush out at once.

Attached: sit.png (485x735, 492K)

>facebook
kys

Mikoto having moments of weakness is not the same as "the character I spent 20+ building was ALL a complete LIE lol!11!!!!!!" It would be objectively shit writing. If he wanted Last Order to love Touma and for it to not be trash writing, he should not have spent so much time illustrating that she cares for Accelerator.

The first season filler was tolerable. The second season filler was vomit inducing. Also Kuroko's power mechanics got fucked

Aleister torturing and killing Last Order just to see Accelerator's despair!

>moments of weakness
Except it literally goes against her character

What'll you do when she grows into a mikoto?

Nowhere near as glaring as "everything I've ever said about this character is a LIE lololololol"

twitter.com/nogi_yasuhito/status/1112541194339311616
Nogi has stated with his April Fools, changing his avatar with the new lead in Astral Buddy, Masaki.

>talking to anime only trolls
Do you also reply to the tards that spam kakine#1 or Xgirlsuckslel ?

See you when Accelshit dies before this series ends

Fuck you if you think a few sperging fanboy soys can stop Kamachi from killing a character he wants to kill

Fourth movie between NT 19 and NT 20, as a road trip movie.

All previously listed activities as well as suckle from her tits every day until she's lactating 24/7 and I can embarrass her by taking her outside and teasing her about the wet spots on her dress.

WILL is unfaithful because she going for both Touma and Accelerator. WILL want the harem end

Gonna need a source on Kamachi wanting to kill Accelerator. Considering Kamachi has had many opportunities to kill Accelerator and hasn't done it yet, I find it hard to believe if he wants to kill him.

Sure feels like it's time for my weekly deja vu

Attached: 1523012403426.gif (300x200, 2.83M)

>Being this mad
And here I thought Hamazura got the most sperg-haters.

Attached: 51d95df6d12408797e0f2f3414740758.png (137x189, 24K)

Are you serious? Not even him but it's obvious as fuck the same guy wrote the three posts.

user NOOOOOOOOO

We still don't know the meaning of Touma's Second Death after 22 volumes

Accelerator has at least one really spergy hater in these threads for about 5 years now.

IF he wanted to kill Accelerator a few angry otakus couldn't do anything about it, whether he's the 3rd most popular character or not.

No one has suggested the fans COULD do anything about it, though? Would they even want to do anything about it? These aren't waifu or purityfags that are shitty enough to break merch and send death threats. These are just people who like a character. And him being the 3rd most popular character kinda suggests most people like him? There'd really be no point in throwing a fit

I ship Misaki and Mikoto unironically, even more so than Kamikoto now

In your head maybe.

And it's you.

Hamazura can beat Servants.

Keep telling yourself whatever.

Then again, using a plug to keep the ejaculate in place and then forcing her outside is also allowed. Doesn’t work as well if this isn’t anal though.

As an actual Accelfag myself, I would be sad if Kamachi killed him off, but if it's well written, I'd have no reason to be mad about it. It'd be just simply what Kamachi decided to do. I'd only be mad about it if it were poorly written or done for a shallow reason. I personally don't see Kamachi killing him off, and I see Kamachi killing him off in a shitty way even less, but there you have it. If it's nicely written, I'd have no reason to feel anything but a little sad.

>Liking Accelerator

I bet you think serial killers are cool too

If for some reason it was poorly written, it'd be less about the character and more about the actual writing

Accelerator dying a heroic death after doing his absolute best is fine. Accelerator dying just for shock value or some other really shallow reason isn't. There's a big difference between the two.

I mean Frenda is pretty cute.

When they look like this? Sure
Yes Frenda was pretty cool too.

Attached: 1540560019016.jpg (949x533, 95K)

>Waaaaaah don't kill off my favorite boy

Fujos should immediately cease using this site and hang themselves

I guess Hamazura is a serial killer by your logic since they worked together.
>inb4 Shiage dindu nuffin cuz he just wanted to save his girl
You people are cancer.

>Somehow get "wah wah don't kill him" out of a post that literally and factually says "a well written Accelerator death is fine"

>Seething so hard because someone turned your shitpost into a discussion

Attached: 1552147981229.jpg (542x450, 28K)

>He thinks I don't consider all of ITEM murderers

Attached: 1546004089696.jpg (363x356, 29K)

>Posts Touma, the biggest shitposter in the series

>Touma
>Shitposter
Realistically speaking Touma would hate shitposting and consider it retarded.

Attached: 1546394146753.jpg (888x741, 142K)

Someone sure is mad. Sounds like we should post more Accelerator.

Touma admitted he just makes up nonsense to get a reaction out of people. He doesn't even believe his own speeches.

Yeah and that's why he'd hate seeing others do it to him because Touma's a selfish prick.

This, it's classic shitposting. Do you think the person who posted, oh say SERIOUSLY believes it? No, he shat out a turd to watch someone say "ew, a turd"

I get the impression I've heard this but I can't remember the novel.

This has to be the biggest meme this thread has created

Attached: DpeYCLTU0AAYw_b.jpg (1200x939, 123K)

At some point after doing it for so long, they have to somewhat believe it. Take MP for instance. I think that she does actually believe atleast some of the shit she spews

>Mad over your shit fictional character/his dumbass fans
It's amusing that you think you're this important.

>nagaispace extending to index III
B A S E D

Attached: D0a6RHWWwAAMhBk.jpg (515x700, 87K)

He's being a retard and spinning NT9 the wrong way. Touma is a self admitted hypocrite but he often believes his hell yeah humanity speeches

Attached: Dndsz5oUwAIRmrP.jpg (981x1200, 131K)

Attached: 59091150_p14.jpg (900x950, 402K)

Announcementfags will get blown the fuck out when Miki doesn't announce an NT anime EVER.

Attached: 1545571265585.jpg (653x482, 206K)

I mean, you’re the one getting visibly upset over literally nothing and being hostile for no reason. Chill out dude.

I find it very, very difficult for someone to ACTUALLY believe that Kamachi is SERIOUSLY gonna have Last Order say "lol I've been lying to you the whole time" to Accelerator and then actually kill him. To believe any of that with even the slightest bit of seriousness means you aren't paying attention to the story.

Now, could I see someone wanting it to happen, or believing it would be good writing if Kamachi had Last Order fatally betray Accelerator for Touma? Sure. But deep down they know it isn't actually happening.

At least shitpost with good 2hu's you inbred.

Attached: 19002547_p2_master1200.jpg (377x705, 123K)

He literally confirmed it already retard. Accel and Railgun is going to do great, so Index NT is basically confirmed already. Stay mad that Raildexfag won yet again.

It's a Matrix reference.

Attached: magic-leap-adds-master-matrix-bullet-time-effect-secretive-product-team.1280x600.jpg (1280x600, 93K)

Attached: 1522084733434.jpg (1278x1760, 443K)

because

Attached: Touman.jpg (819x615, 221K)

I think you underestimate how retarded people are. You assume that they have the same capacity of reasoning as you and I. That is a dangerous assumption to make.

I swear to God I'll kill you.

Attached: 1547322469873.jpg (800x1200, 192K)

Attached: 1506798774375.jpg (875x631, 181K)

whats stronger a black hole or a super nova?

Hypothetical =/= Confirmation

It's not even in development yet.

I said I could see someone wanting it to happen, or thinking it'd be good. And possibly even trying to ignore the fact they know deep down they're full of shit.

>can’t even handle bantz
Pathetic, as expected of a shitposter

I thought that was Natsuru?

Attached: 1436650576146.jpg (1410x1232, 456K)

EoSDfags are so cute.

Attached: 1ba87603f248a27665147618ef68d3f5e9e6faa2.png (500x642, 271K)

Attached: DflUCN7UEAE0XiC.jpg (611x498, 66K)

Attached: 1577802504621.jpg (1200x933, 405K)

>Imagedumping
Way to prove a dead thread

Attached: DfvpZp0VQAAKRNL.jpg (788x769, 117K)

What is the likelihood that Railgun is going to sell bad? What is the likelihood that Accel, which features one of the most liked characters in the series, going to do bad with almost zero heavy hitters this season? Index still sold decently despite a literal perfect shitstorm of fuck ups and in a season with titans like SAO, jojo, etc.

The point is user, the chance that either will bomb is next to zero. Hence Index NT is happening. You can try to lie to yourself and pretend otherwise, but you know I’m right and you know that in the next few years we’re going to be watching it. That wouldn’t be blitzing through OT at all if they didn’t intend on it from the start.

Why doesn't Accelerator make time for his real daughters?

Attached: DyoMW-wUUAAy7zy.jpg (825x1200, 172K)

>stop posting images in an image board right now!
Kek, cry more

What's amusing is that those same people who think it'd be good for Last Order's character to turn out to be a lie would probably scream bloody murder if Kamachi did the same thing with any other character

Attached: DOMXZDFVoAAKDpI.jpg (719x1000, 143K)

>try to watch Index like 10 years ago
>drop it after a couple of episodes because I thought it was shit
>get memed into watching Railgun earlier this year because it's totally way better as an anime
>get told to just watch all of Railgun without watching any of Index since I didn't like it when I gave it a try
>season 1 is kinda mediocre but the girls are cute so whatever
>season 2 is supposed to be the really good one (at least during the first half)
>start season 2 and it's looking great
>the sister's arc is actually good and it's doing interesting things with Misaka's character
>she's slowly learning that she can't do everything on her own
>surely she'll realize that she should count on her friends, the other supposed main characters who've been completely shafted since the beginning of the arc and who are worried about her and want to help her out but can't because she's been trying to keep them away because she doesn't want to get them involved and thinks she can/should just handle everything by herself
>suddenly show takes a massive shit in my mouth
>literally who black haired Naruto out of nowhere
>haven't watched Index so I don't give the slightest shit about this retard
>Misaka turns into a hysterical sobbing shitter while shounenshit protag #147 saves the day
>literal scene of Misaka saying WHEN I WAS A BABY MY MOM USED TO DO EVERYTHING FOR ME AND NOW I'VE GOT MY HERO TOUMA TO DO THE SAME
>Touma beats Accelerator because dude he's like arrogant lol while Misaka cries in the corner
>arc ends with Misaka playing the shitty tsundere love interest in her own show
>second half of season 2 makes season 1 look good
Remind me to never trust you faggots again

There was literally no way to make Mikoto win against Accel. Cry harder, cuck.

There are so many discrepancies in it that I don't even know why I'm giving you a (you).

>Naruto
Oh it’s you again. What’s up retard?

We aren't on /c/ or /y/.

>MC saves someone
Unbelievable

Хуя тупой блят

Attached: Crack.png (2200x3200, 2.95M)

There was literally no way to make Touma win against Accelerator without his "weak" magic-blocking power which is actually broken as fuck because the strongest fighters in this series all use magic.

>less than a dozen posts is an image dump
Kek. Like I said, cry harder. Report him if you think you're right, it will be amusing to see you banned for abusing the report system

More like Badly Writtendex

THIS FUCKING WEEK
WE GET TO SEE IF JC STAFF FUCKS UP THIS SMILE

Attached: D21VaM9X0AAIAMj.jpg (573x640, 53K)

If her friends aren't named "Touma", "Kakine Teitoku", "Kihara Amata", "Aiwass", "Aleister", "Fiamma" or any of the magic gods and Secret Chiefs, chances are she and her friends are fucked

>the railgun adapation of an Index arc was faithful
I don't see the issue here?

>wtf man why does the MC has a power to fight OP as fuck character >:(
Also, you want to talk about broken? Touma can barely win solo fights after awhile. He needs help 90% of the time, or he just outright loses. Accelerator and Mikoto have much better win-lose records than him. This includes losing to literal normalfags.

Attached: DuTCacSUwAA9n9a.jpg (900x1200, 171K)

>>surely she'll realize that she should count on her friends, the other supposed main characters who've been completely shafted since the beginning of the arc and who are worried about her and want to help her out but can't because she's been trying to keep them away because she doesn't want to get them involved and thinks she can/should just handle everything by herself
Fucking KEK. They would have all be assraped by Accel. They could do nothing. Nice going retard, pay attention next time.

>He needs help 90% of the time, or he just outright loses.
I guess you missed all the parts where the OP thing comes out of his arm even when he does get beaten.

Watch out, he'll call you a Toumafag because you pointed out why he's an idiot

Attached: DpZpdJoU0AEZe1u.jpg (1100x825, 89K)

That's only when an idiot cuts his right arm off. It's only when he's surpremely outclassed (universe busters) that it comes out involuntarily

>Said OP gets BTFO twice later in NT
pfft

You mean the thing that has gotten wrecked more times than it won? Stop reading the wiki, I beg you.

Attached: Dn2069xU4AAP8sL.jpg (1166x1200, 146K)

Touma's never actually lost a fight, I counted. Even when he's at disadvantage the villain always conveniently becomes a retard at the right moment. Pic related, she already had some kind of disease.

Attached: 1547383809348.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Attached: D2_ju67U0AUpWTh.jpg (905x1200, 387K)

Stop bringing up that Touma loses all the time you guys, its ruining my narrative

You know I'm a bit upset Kazakiri didn't kiss Accelerator goodbye two episodes ago. That was kind of mean of her.

>Touma's never actually lost a fight
Kek
>she already had some kind of disease.
KEK. Literally read the subs retard

>Touma loses all the time
So we're making things up now, I see.

>he just goes and cucks railgun only fags out of nowhere
How is Touma so based?
You forgot the five billion trillion losses to Othinus, the time Aqua beat the shit out of him, how Kanzaki kicked his shit in on the first volume, etc.

People like Orianna would beat Touma to death without magic. Other characters can do it even better

>I'm an ignorant retard so facts dont count
He literally lost to Othinus alone about a billion times over. Let alone everyone else.

>motherfucking Gunha Sogiita is in AB now
>Gunha vs Junko
>Nogi's Misaki gets hotter every chapter
How come Astral Buddy is so based but you faggots barely discuss it? I mean, shitting on the anime is fine and all if you consider it isn't doing a good job as an adaptation, but is it really that importan? It's literally water under the bridge since the source medium is so far ahead, and considering how long the story had been going, it isn't very likely to attract all that many new fans. We should all be talking about new content instead of bitching about old and forgotten things.

Remember the first time Touma rushes at Stiyl to punch him at their first meeting and he just casually sidestepped that shit? Why are people obviously speedwatching? How is that possible?

Because it's boring. Only time we gave a shit was during the science-backstories, the Noukan cameo and now Gunha.

Pretty sure he ended up punching Othinus anyway, so it doesn't really matter when he still won after a billion tries.

*important

He never did.

Attached: 24229edbbcbae7ff3f6ea7e5e2125a84.png (389x443, 197K)

It barely has any Misaka, thats it
Most of the discussion was "Can Misaka use Rampage Dress" and the chapter were Misaka appeared got plenty of discussion too

He didn't speedreaderkun.

Touma:
>lost against Kanzaki
>lost against Tsuchi
>lost against Acqua
>lost against Fiamma multiple times
>lost against Othinus
>lost against Hamazura
>lost against Othinus a few billion more times
>lost against Birdway
>lost against Silvia
>lost against Aiwass
>lost against Lola

Who else lads? I know theres a lot that I missed

You shouldn’t be able to call people kun unless you know what it means.

He never really won, and he actually never even landed a direct hit either. All he managed was scoring a moral victory kind of bullshit and make his opponent reconsider her position.

science spin offs don't excite me much and neither do guess appearances after jailbreak. For all its fault I appreciate Accel not leaning on characters from the main series.

see Plus Touma never wins shit. Accel's gotten the family he's wanted. Hamazura has GF and a harem of girls in item.

Meanwhile, FUKOUDA man gets poor luck, has a hobo bumming off him, a tsundere who can't confess her feelings to him, and a bomb shell who can and will but he can't form memories of. He literally wins NOTHING.

Attached: To.Aru.Majutsu.no.Index.misaka misaki touma.jpg (814x610, 227K)

Why didn’t she just kill him?

Attached: DiPZcGTUEAAMSt1.jpg (808x644, 85K)

>it barely has any Misaka
You're only making it sound even better.

This meant to amplify her abilities?

I thought Awaki was doing his nails at first. The image looks worse now that I understand what is actually happening now.

Attached: C9362D2A-4530-4BC6-9CD2-954D94058F1B.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

And he still lost. He literally was just a head and arms by the end. He literally never, ever won against Othinus. She literally just felt bad because she had someone who finally understood her, so she decided to relent and go back to his world. He never, ever, ever won against her.

I know you are really trying hard to handwave his loses away to fit your narrative, but you absolutely must accept that he never even got close to winning. It's like saying he "won" against Kanzaki because he punched her, even though it did literally nothing to her and he was beaten to unconsciousness. Its time user. You need to admit it. Be a big man and admit that you were wrong.

She did, hundreds of billions of times in fact.

She did.

Attached: 1544199078046.jpg (1810x2048, 379K)

She didn’t. He’s still alive.

How would OT3 Accel vs OT15 Kakine go?

We all are.

She changed her mind.

>arguing with a retard
Also possibly MP, I swear Ive seen this argument before.

bad luck

shots would always miss or guns would jam, etc

t.actual brainlet

OT Accel is a boy. OT Accel is a man who understands that LO is more important than fighting for glory.

So he’s dead?

True or false?

She revived him. Just stop user. You lost. You cant turn this around. The fucking narrative said he lost.

She did, an unspecified number of times. But she wanted to prove a point by breaking his resolve, which she never fully accomplished.

He got BTFO by Carissa during their first encounter. Acqua had to save him.

Touma never lost against Fiamma or Birdway, and sure as hell hasn't lost against Hamazura. Literally watch season 2 of the anime. Also it's funny how you think any of this negates the overwhelming amount of times he's won.

>Guys Touma never loses
Touma literally got his ass whooped by Kanzaki in the very first arc of the series. Where are these retards coming from?

>Omnipotent god who can rule over life and death.
This is the moment to use your big brain user.

If she killed him thousands of times you’re saying she revived him that many as well?

Her powers don’t work on him since his arm is there so she can’t bring him back to life though.

He literally lost to Hamazura in NT. Way to expose yourself.

Can't wait to see you get mad in 2 years when we get a NT movie

Shut it down! We got a plot hole!

>backpedaling
He has a worst win lose rate than Accel and Mikoto, also most of his later victories are because he has someone to help him.
>Touma never lost against Fiamma or Birdway, and sure as hell hasn't lost against Hamazura. Literally watch season 2 of the anime.
Kek, how about you stop being a wiki reader and actually read the novels.

My honest mistake, it’s his own power that prevents him staying dead and forces him to continue to fight Othinus and die billions of times instead of one and still didn’t win.

We are reaching levels of speedreading that shouldn't even be possible

>people complained about magic gods inferring for muh battles
>they were actually saving everyone the whole time

Attached: neph and niang.jpg (500x596, 42K)

So you’re actually admitting I was right?

Yes, read the novels.

Brainlets are evolving.

Fiamma toyed with him the first time and then left. When they actually fought face to face Imagine Breaker just negated the Holy Right.

She didn’t revive him though. His arm did.

Against Yuitsuu in NT15 i guess

If Fiamma toyed with anybody it’s probably Itsuwa. How could he resist?

imagine being such a plebian that you own a firearm that lacks the Heckler and Koch® hostile environment nitro-carburized protective finish® and have to worry things such as salt water.

Attached: J03_232.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>this
>evolution
are you sure that's the right word

Attached: 1553987570419.jpg (1200x675, 52K)

Same thing.

It’s actually not even close to the same thing.

He died in one world, Orhinus resets everything, Touma keeps his memories of dying and dies another time. It’s worse than being either dead or alive at that point.

>Buying French guns

Attached: 1539565722419.png (265x341, 63K)

The only evolution I know is how OT Mikoto has a complete flat chest and OT Mikoto is at least a C cup. That’s all I know.

No, she revived him. Stop reading the wiki.

It’s not because that’s means he gets more life than other humans.

So you’re saying it has nothing to do with his arm? That’s what you’re saying?

His arm keeps from being affected by Othinus reality warping but he must retain the memories of suffering against whereas everybody forgets all that shit. He has unironicly older than the universe. Hell he spent a lifetime stuck in the vastness of space alone.

>even though he's literally tortured for billions of years, he has a better life than everyone
Are you MP? Seriously, you sound like her. Youre bend over backwards trying to come up with ways on how he "really" didnt lose even though he has and how he "really" doesnt have ot bad even though he does.

If he did all that you’d think he’d be smart enough to make a move on Misaki but he’s still immature as ever. I’m literally not buying it.

I like how shitposting secondary conveniently ignored this post

If your opponent gives up, that can't be counted as a loss.

You were originally arguing with somebody else but I picked it up a while back. That still doesn’t change the point that I’m trying to make.

Except it fucking can retard

It’s not his fault if that bitch keeps avoiding him intentionally. Everything is on her.

>Germany is French

Attached: What_the_fuck_am_i_reading.png (445x384, 416K)

>Trust my opinion even though the novel presents him as having won

Ok, Touma literally lost to Kanzaki in the very first novel. She didnt give up. She beat him to unconciousness. He lost. Now, how are you going to worm your way out of this?

>pretending like you have supporters.
That is beyond sad.

Saints counter him, but that doesn't change the fact that Touma wins the majority of fights.

Who, MP?

>arguing with MP
>arguing with MP
>arguing with MP
>arguing with MP
>arguing with MP

(You)

The majority of his fights that he wins, he needs help to win. The majority of the fight Accel and Mikoto have, they solo.

Only MP brings naruto out of nowhere

You’re obviously not understanding what I’m saying. I’m saying you were arguing with another user and I joined into it. I honestly don’t even know what you guys are arguing about. I just wanted to say that Othinus didn’t revive Kamijou.

>The majority of his fights that he wins, he needs help to win
List three, because Touma practically always fights alone. I can only think of Carissa.

Mikoto is best girl though

Yeah, did I say something wrong?

Attached: 1455262520274.png (348x342, 167K)

Does it make you feel cool that Touma always fights alone?

>that doesn’t count!
Sasuga. Also, you are now mad that an MC wins most of his fights even though a lot of his fights he needs help from outside parties. Just say you don’t like Touma rather than coming up with bullshit justifications

>you are now mad that an MC wins most of his fights
?
?
?

Carissa, Acqua, Terra. Literally just in this season. Fiamma too technically since it was a group effort

>Terra
Itsuwa got knocked out almost immediately and did absolutely nothing to help.

>wtf why does he win so much
>well he doesn’t, here is all the times he loses and a lot of the wins are group efforts
>well that doesn’t count because he won more than he lost

I don’t think everybody is mad that Kamijou wins 99.9% of his fights because a lot of main characters do. I think it’s that fact that he acts like a cocky idiot about it like he’s the king of the world and gods gift to earth. He acts like he lives the most holy life and talks down to others.

Post something good I wanna fap

Both Itsuwa and Tsuchi were crucial to helping him figure out how to fight Terra.

That’s just his character.

> Himura Kiseki loli
Does she grow up to have big breasts?

Itsuwa and Tsuchi were the reason that Touma figured out how to beat Terra tho

Attached: D9674652-8ECB-4E35-B6DF-AFE6ECA67389.gif (500x281, 979K)

But he doesn’t MP, stop lying so bad

He does.

>Projecting this hard

I wonder if Neph at least partially planned Accel's power up. First she cleared up that shit Coronzon did. Unlike Niang who wanted tough fights were she could go all out, Neph's fight with Accel were like PH and Mikoto in NT13. She didn't try to defend herself and just let him tear her apart. She didn't attack him all that aggressively despite showing she could force through his reflect. She also seem to know what the invisible spear could do before he used it. She has been shown to know a lot about accel and even the network connection based off the water attack. Perhaps she knew 545 could help him cross the abyss, she showed no interest in fighting him before he and demon did their fight team up. They stopped fighting after Accel got his new magic moves despite Neph seemingly being ok and Accel despite the recoil having enough juice to do that exorcism on Coronzon. Plus Kamachi says " wishy-washy Nephthys who ended up supporting anyone and everyone" sounds she ended intentionally helping despite her personality.

>it was MP
WHAT A SHOCKER. Anyway, it’s late and MP is a dumb animal so I’m sure she’ll continue to splint nonsense for the rest of the thread. Good night guys.

Nice headcanon, but you're never gonna make Itsuwa relevant by pretending she actually did anything in that arc.

Good night dear (our) friend.

>Blogging
Cringe

Itsuwa platinum saved Kamijou’s life twice in that arc. He’d 100% be 404 if she didn’t bail him out.

I forgot.

Ok, MP.

Wanna...give me some likes guys?

Attached: bishikakine.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

Do you ever get tired of being wrong? Must be exhausting desu.

>Hiding behind MP
Cringe

What! You can give likes for perks now! How do you give likes to people! This is amazing!

Attached: 8BDB8A33-24D5-47AE-966D-4DDC60C7ACC4.jpg (900x500, 68K)

Post your sexiest LOs.

Attached: 1500981806401_waifu2x_art_noise2_tta_1.png (640x800, 662K)

Now THIS is cringe

How high is her powerlevel?

Attached: 2E94D2E0-FF75-4299-959C-1E3CEE5780BF.jpg (598x764, 57K)

Cringe

I'd dislike this post if there was an option

LIKE FOR KOMOE!

Attached: caedede83da878 copy.jpg (591x945, 124K)

Why?

Downvoted

We as a fanbase are all simultaneously attracted to Saten.😃

Attached: A0183DA5-AE07-4CD0-923F-250D81F0D448.jpg (868x1369, 101K)

4. Her powerlevel is 4.

But he did Destroy gungnir

RON

Attached: 7664564.jpg (3000x2209, 1.68M)

Do we like Index?

Attached: index.jpg (1920x1200, 196K)

Got em!

Why was Mathers so great?
hot and wet

Attached: Mathers matters.png (1545x1455, 2.88M)

Ugh they deleted my perfect plan.

Attached: 1521537360689.jpg (249x202, 28K)

He’s a boy..

Likes for Misaki!!

Attached: misakisan.gif (500x446, 1.46M)

She's ok.

It’s not perfect. It’s a promise.

Attached: D8B92115-8C44-4BCA-ABA9-AEE0FE884CEF.png (1029x686, 826K)

*soft and wet

She’s a lady?

how do you have so many, cheater

Unfortunate.

Attached: mikoto.jpg (954x1100, 99K)

I DON'T LIKE HER

What about this boys? What about this?

Attached: A266EC05-D6EE-4444-B8E1-8314E7007786.jpg (1241x1748, 284K)

exhentai.org/g/1386672/de4c826bf2/

Attached: a7d7d9ed1cbd4959dd16a60791a078b13f6d30ae_hq.jpg (441x600, 61K)

Attached: kakine 1.jpg (414x381, 129K)

I don’t understand how these links work:

Misaka a shit

Attached: kakine 2.jpg (639x394, 199K)

>no likes
BTFO

What is this Like! option for?

Do we like Last Order?

Attached: acceleratred growth.jpg (421x1160, 187K)

Attached: kakine 3.jpg (800x601, 310K)

Ohhhhhh I wish I had a Frenda friend a friend of Frenda I would be
I wish I had a friend like Frenda friend ohh she would be!
I want a friend I need a Frenda friend like you and me!

Bum da dum dum dum! So come on down to Frenda town and friends with Frenda you will be and Saten san and Junko chan are waiting by the friendship tree. These friends are friendly and they want to be friends with you too! They’re coming at you one by one and friendship will find you!!🙁

Attached: 879985DE-B7EE-4927-BD4C-84EB6BCC40DE.jpg (1301x1680, 402K)

His hair isn't long it was fucked from beginning

Attached: 1550907068207.jpg (1271x717, 113K)

T R U T H

Attached: kakine 4.jpg (800x800, 214K)

>Ban evading

Still kind of sad that this isn't what Kakine being pushed into the pavement looked like.

Attached: kakine 5.jpg (800x640, 383K)

Fuck you
dislike💔

At least his charm wasn’t stolen from his and never returned.

Attached: 76B662F7-002D-432A-983E-FC23519DCF9C.jpg (1275x718, 107K)

Guys I really need to fuck Kuroko. I really REALLY need Kuroko to sensually and sexually satiate my lust. Kuroko is the only girl for me, I can't even have feelings of attraction for anyone else. And I don't just want a purely sexual relationship, I don't want Kuroko to be disingenuous for my sake. I want to have a my "happily ever after" ending with Kuroko after building up a loving relationship over multiple years. I want Kuroko to fully understand the depth of my love for her and I want her to respond to it in the most honest fashion possible. I will change for Kuroko, I will make myself into her ideal partner and I will be at her every beck and call. I will love Kuroko for every waking and sleeping minute of our lives and my heart will ache as if I were dying when we're apart. I will cherish her forever and however she is. I will Propose to Kuroko on a snowy Christmas eve and she will accept through tears of joy. We'll be married by the new year and our lives will be bliss and laughter for as long as we'll live. Every night we'll fall asleep after a flurry of passionate and loving sex, and every morning we will wake up and do it all over again. And I'll love Kuroko more and more every day every minute and every second. I'll savor every moment of her existence be it while she's cooking breakfast or pissing in the shower, I'll love every nanosecond as long as I'm with her. One day I'll wake up to the sounds of my beautiful wife vomiting her guts out into the toilet and I'll rush to her side to see her holding up a positive pregnancy test. She'll say "I wanted to surprise you" and I won't be able to hold myself back. We will embrace on the bathroom floor and soon begin preparing for our child. As the months go by and Kuroko's perfect body gets even more perfect we will find out that she's having twins. That night I will fuck her so passionately that the neighbors will smell it. We'll fall asleep with even more hope for our future as she lactates on me.

him*

Attached: fiamma touma.jpg (506x281, 119K)

Dude this shit barely gets 50% on Nico. It's one of the worst rated anime for two years now.

LN sales are in the gutter. Manga sales were never good. Mobage is dead. Railgun manga that was the only thing saving it is dropping in sales fast.

Now just wait for cancellation of future anime projects. Most likely after Railgun 3 airs and underperforms.

Thank you for posting my Frenda.

Attached: C8FSPSUVsAIxVw3.jpg (768x768, 129K)

newfag

It’s a broken heart!

Attached: 4760F031-CAAF-4088-8B3E-889B0FD5FB6E.gif (498x281, 2.19M)

I like her.👌

Attached: fiamma.jpg (800x640, 399K)

So is this guy in the harem too

Attached: magician.jpg (800x640, 316K)

>emojis
downvoted

Unfortunate.🙁

Awaki

Attached: awakin and celery.jpg (681x771, 557K)

Attached: accelerator lo.jpg (1071x1424, 1.39M)

Why are her boobs THAT big!

Because she’s a grown woman.

God just imagine raping her

Attached: waki up awaki.jpg (1280x720, 391K)

Attached: accelerator jellyfish.jpg (1403x1321, 1.4M)

Are we supposed to feel bad for him because he’s taking care of a kid now? Everybody’s taken care of a kid at some point in this series.😺

Attached: 3D09121A-E4C1-4118-8F81-B45CFD8C4B68.jpg (960x709, 122K)

you can't rape teleporters

Like Frenda taking care of Sluten!

A shame Mikoto didn't get to keep her loli though.

🥪

Attached: 2A8DF946-F392-4717-8C24-71DB258B626A.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

WRONG

Othinus a best

Come to think of it. Even Kuroko has that one precog shota.

I want to cum deep in her so badly.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MFqUO8Qz4p0

Attached: A47962E9-0E86-42FA-AA26-9180881ADD13.jpg (284x177, 8K)