Why does Oda want to end One Piece so soon?

Why does Oda want to end One Piece so soon?

There was that one comment about it being only a little over 100 volumes, and idfk why. We've already accepted that the series is long, but we like it. Rushing the end isn't going to lessen how intimidatingly long the series may be for newcomers. It's already a behemoth.

With the breakneck pace of Wano rn, I'm really starting to fear a rushed ending.

Attached: goobaloo.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

maybe he doesn't want to write it anymore

Maybe oda thinks he's gonna die soon?

>so soon?
nigga wut? he should have ended it 10 years ago

>so soon
dude...

>Why does Oda want to end One Piece so soon?
Because he's been working on it for 22 fucking years.

>We've already accepted that the series is long, but we like it.
No "we" don't.
One Piece is a p.o.s. series that started as a fun adventure between a TINY group of circumstantial friends getting through their voyages by the skin of their teeth. Now, it's a global slice-of-life of every pirate, ally, enemy, commander, NPC, islander, family, bird, alien, scientist, known, unknown, every single person that has ever been introduced since twenty some years ago and NOTHING HAPPENING.

I have zero reason to pay attention to the goals of Oda's main characters because not even HE cares about their goals anymore.

If I wrote the same story everyday for 2 decades I'd want to end that shit too

Because shonen(boy) can't afford to buy all volumes.

>Why does Oda want to end One Piece so soon?
What are you talking about? One Piece is just the first part of the whole story.

Attached: Buggy_con_la_boca_cerrada.png (279x321, 79K)

The universe became too big, he wants to end it before becoming senile.
Wano might seem slow because of all the characters and plots involved, but he's rushing it actually. Look at everything that got off-panelled already.

can't wait for two piece in 2034

Oda realizes that he is near-death due to working on such a massive undertaking for almost 22 years. Oda was also disheartened that Dressrosa ended up being TOO long for his liking. He wants to make Wano good without making it too long.

Oda should pawn the work off on to some subordinates.

Yeah, even the prior longest arc Water 7-Enies Lobby almost pales in comparison, even though it had dedicated fight chapters to all crew members for 2 volumes, a rarity nowadays that they seem stale.

reminder that Usopp arc with all intro, villain, minions, secondaries, plot twist and final battle was like 5 chapters long

the major setpiece was basically just a slope

I'm out of the loop, why do people think it's ending soon?

>so soon
It's been going since 1997, user.

He already wrote the whole story years ago, he doesn't even draw it. Everything is drawn by his assistants

>so soon

kek

Attached: 1513675075934.jpg (497x427, 57K)

Because of the bullshit % Oda gave in his interviews

Nice input, retard

It's not ending anytime soon. Wano's pacing and the amount of plot lines will easily stretch it past Dressrosa. WCI was supposed to be a quick side trip and ended up the second longest arc in the series.

green like zoro

also i bet Momo will take Hiyoriri as his mother at first meeting

>not even HE cares about their goals anymore.
that's the point of Oda romanticism, it's sad that you can't understand it

Attached: 1537664554186.jpg (1350x1014, 120K)

ch 1-600 romance dawn
ch 601-? new romance dawn
It's already nearing the end and major things are being offscreened and just said afterwards.