Made in Abyss

Happy Halloween! Chapter 43 finally out!
Discuss.

Attached: 1540677309678.jpg (1280x1280, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17713720/r
mangadex.org/chapter/574719/1
pbs.twimg.com/media/D28lzO8UYAAG4eg.jpg:large
pbs.twimg.com/media/D28lzO8UYAAG4eg.jpg:orig
youtu.be/12zMx7vFTHc?t=74
twitter.com/tukushiA/status/1112561044054896641
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for my cute wife's lovely scars

Attached: scars.png (385x283, 101K)

Moth is for food not for lewd!

Attached: 1552365910663.png (656x351, 115K)

Well safe to say this little side story had a dark ending, of course did anyone expect anything else than eldritch horror to explain this city

nigga how is it a side story

I hope none of them joins the party.

Not even Toire-kun?

Attached: 1541923309975.jpg (664x691, 32K)

NO

i hope the moth rides on regu's pp

Attached: 21.png (340x296, 54K)

I mean she clearly has before

Poor Toire-kun...

You got a panel to prove that?

She literally knows the taste of his insides and the smell of his robodick

I think this is foreshadowing for joining

Attached: happyjourney.png (872x614, 428K)

I want to ride regu's pp.

Attached: 1553555087591.jpg (2047x1379, 617K)

So you don't then? Ok good to know you know what you said was headcanon nonsense.

Imagine being a shotabot and having access to moth pussy whenever you want at the low price of firing your incinerator at some villagers

Attached: 1508253679269.jpg (744x962, 83K)

Why are you so mad?

Not mad at all user, just making sure you understand what you said is headcanon.

And ya know what? He ain't gunna do it cuz moth is worthless trash only good for eating.

Attached: 1553528014804.jpg (1137x804, 112K)

>faputa self-harming suddenly makes Reg remember all those nights he spent with her, the fun days of exploring, how much she cared for him and how he cared for her before he had to leave
>suddenly genuinely torn between the two girls he is closest to
>little crybaby Regu forced to man the fuck up and decide whether he is killing shit tons of people he kind of sort of knows or killing a girl he once loved
Ohhh is gunna be guud I tell ya what!

Attached: 1542812726468.gif (384x216, 874K)

I hope she joins, imagine all the dumb shenanigans that would happen

Attached: 5F14CC9F-1EC9-47A5-80A2-4CE802F68B4D.jpg (608x900, 133K)

>chapter 43
Huh? I'm confused, I thought we were last on 50.

Cute drawing, user.

memes. also chap 51 just released check the archives.

Poll still up on who the better madlad is, vote if ya havn't!
strawpoll.me/17713720/r

Attached: 1522550330541.png (1200x695, 3.2M)

I voted based on who created the best furry.

Attached: Sleikvask.png (880x885, 346K)

So Wazu

Attached: E918FA54-5D5A-4D46-B8F7-7A9E65E7EE8B.png (984x814, 947K)

tasukete rikoooo

Attached: DzXMna8U0AAylhy.jpg (1200x819, 82K)

Would you fuck this loli Yea Forums?

Attached: K6.png (846x1200, 1.14M)

>crotch rash is back again

Attached: 1525742844049.jpg (900x1020, 596K)

Where'd you find the translated version?

Hot moth sex every other chapter

mangadex.org/chapter/574719/1

Moth and Veko will go off on their own.
Mitty will get reformed and head off with Nanachi.
Only Reg+Riko will advance to the 7th layer.

Barbecue Faputa ribs. Simple. Rustic. Delicious.

Attached: 1541993438496.jpg (555x370, 169K)

The younger my wife? Not right away no, considering her abuse it would take a lot of trust building and affection to work up to that. There's a reason she not only goes for girls but also puts herself in the driver's seat of the encounters, being sexually submissive is still kind of scary for her since she's used to it consisting of a dick stabbing away agonizingly at her insides without a care with a side of branding. Got to be as nice and gentle as possible with the battered sweetheart so that even with a man's large frame bearing down over her vulnerable little scarred body, nothing else about the experience is even reminiscent of being raped by that bastard...

Grown Veko is the one I fell in love with so I prefer the current her over the past. She has sublimated and we can go at each other more as equals and less like a guardian molesting his adopted daughter. Not to mention the mommy/daddy angle we can approach when playing with cute shotas and lolis in a bisexual way.

Also older Veko looks amazing with a haircut.

Attached: 1548011765666.jpg (2048x2048, 242K)

yeah, just like Prushka

It's a literal onahole with legs... Of cause I wouldn't

Did the bun memes not give enough (You)'s

Ya know user I have been putting off this question for a while now but I gotta ask. Opinion on Teaching Feeling?

Jesus christ, can this girl even do any expression other than looking like she's begging for a very rough pounding?

Moth meat is the new big thing dontcha know it?

Attached: 1523252875580.png (493x260, 143K)

I don't really follow erogames, had to look it up. I can say I like it a lot without even having played it. The scars are so overt as to almost be gratuitous but they tell her story well and are no less endearing.

Attached: Headpat2.jpg (620x407, 62K)

>implying I won't swallow moth swallow whole and then lewd her inside me with my inner penises

When a pervert goes 2000 years without molesting a child, they become very thirsty

Is there still a route where she rapes you?

Oh wow you don't know about Teaching Feeling? It's right up your alley, you'd love it.
They've only added things so yeah all the old content is still there to my knowledge.

Don’t bully the slut

Attached: 89BB9E10-F2C1-461D-A7B6-629BAFBE79DD.jpg (754x532, 221K)

You know that panel would make a good banner for Yea Forums. The villagers are us and Faputa is some outsider

>even when telling a sad story, she can't help but make a lewd pose

All she went through, it probably felt like it would never get any better, so much pain and fear every single day up until she finally broke, but now she has a good home with love and pancakes, and all because she didn't take her own life even when things seemed their bleakest. Wholesome and good, I'd do all this and more for a Veko fresh out of the fat bastard's cold dead clutches. I'd really take exception to her calling me master, though.

Attached: oI3ESwR.jpg (1029x687, 72K)

Moth is too op

Its something you can have changed once a real relationship is formed, it's not unreasonable for her to have that compulsion considering.

post cool panels

Attached: belafu's bad day.png (846x1200, 1.45M)

Attached: 1552229853724.png (398x306, 180K)

Veko isn't so profoundly broken that it would be necessary. Through it all she somehow kept her sense of agency and kindness, I will always respect her for that.

This girl on the other hand, yeah you have a point. That would be quite the project, she's like a blank slate wiped, whatever girl was once there washed away with agony. So sad.

Attached: E7.png (805x565, 311K)

She may not be best girl, but damn if she ain't a good girl.

Attached: 1551855641841.jpg (554x352, 31K)

I have the impression that a lot of people who got into this right around the time the manga was being typeset are only in it for "epic bondrewd" or whatever and don't really care too much about the overall thing. It's kind of bizarre how people keep asking what's the point of the village as if this wasn't just the full layer 6 arc that functions on its own with its own ways of showing us the Abyss, and keep asking for it to tie back to Bondrewd (???) or other white whistles (????????).

I would like that, actually. Big parties usually mean a downgrade in quality and Nanachi has been dead weight since her arc ended.

Theory: Moth will die at the end of this arc but when Reg learns about her story he will feel sad and wish he could have done something more for her. During future adventures Reg will trigger a relic that causes time travel and he'll meet Moth in the past (for the first time from her point of view) and he'll have pity for her and befriend her. That's why Moth knew Reg's name when it should be impossible with a linear timeline.

Attached: 1500188226231.png (488x683, 458K)

My wife is so cute

There comparable in abuse but not much else, their situations are really different beyond the ryona. I can only assume Veko's emotions where responded to so she kept them, where as Slyvie said no matter what she did or how she acted she would just keep getting tortured so she just stopped emoting completely. Not saying one had it easier or anything, just different.

Attached: 1543941936880.jpg (1486x2048, 466K)

Do what you want

Or Reg is Riko's dog whose soul was brought back to the bottom of the abyss only to be taken and used to bring Robo-Regu to life. This is almost for sure what will be revealed. It will have been Lyza that caused it all as she needs Riko to join her at the bottom for -major plot shit-.

oh, that useless waste of meat is the pet that rapedaddy killed in this brief flashback

Attached: 1554051310675.png (872x1236, 1.01M)

It'd be awkward to make the Moth die now with a full arc of emotional weight behind it, only for us to come back later in another arc that's removed from the current one. Everything regarding Moth and the current arc should get solved now, before they go down to layer 7, in my opinion.

Don't gotta tell me twice.

Attached: 1536862552203.jpg (703x1018, 158K)

>good girl
>let a complete stranger touch her hat all over

Did Ozen keep a maid outfit just in adult Jiruo's size on the off-chance he came to the seeker camp?

>stranger
You mean her papa's invited guests? She is kind, considerate and good.

Attached: 1546552919069.jpg (750x1004, 226K)

It's almost like no one cared about whole thing before Tsukushi added furry rabbit.

So you're saying she lets Papa's friends do whatever they want to her?

>implying mia was ever actually going to flop and it wasn't all apart of the boys keikaku

Attached: 1546164497377.png (273x264, 115K)

Where are people getting that the villagers actually want to eat Faputa? I I see the drooling and all, but does that necessarily equate to that?

Of course not, but you seem fine with implying her offering something to someone means she is ok with them doing whatever they want. I think you're just trying your hardest to be lame and it is very uncool of you. Instead of being wrong and rude why not be a cool dude like Bondrewd?

Attached: 1542470026517.jpg (936x1200, 103K)

>useless
should have kept it verbatim, you showed your true colors with that ad lib.
that was Veko's beloved animal friend

>no matter what she did or how she acted she would just keep getting tortured so she just stopped emoting completely.
Probably the right call and what led to her getting out alive in the end. Sadistic evil 'people' are after reactions, after all. They feel manly pushing a little girl around and breaking them down, they'll never know how much more fulfilling it is to build them up instead, which is good because they don't deserve that feeling.

Attached: 72203489_p0.png (2000x2000, 1.35M)

Essentially nobody here knew about the manga during the time before Nanachi was added, so I don't think that's relevant. I remember the original live TL threads and all of us in there were into it from the start, and I don't really remember too many people popping up out of nowhere during the Bondrewd part either. When the manga got fully typeset up to that point and the anime got released the phenomenon I'm talking about ramped up like crazy

The seeker camp has a lot of space for storage. About 25% is food, 25% is equipment and 50% is cute maid outfits in Ozen's personal wardrobes, of every size and variety. She's grown old and tired, she's fought monsters and lost loved ones, she doesn't ask much from life anymore. She just wants to dress every cute boy in maid outfits. She'd wear them herself but she thinks she's too tall and not cute. It drives her to alcohol.

Well they had been spending the last little while eating nothing but the creatures that came out of Iru right? And so the last morsel of food that is Fappy is the best food to come out of their food hole so it would make sense they are hungry for her right? The drooling and smiling is just another aspect to back that up.

Isn't she more or less the same as the other children that they ate to heal the water stuff and were said to be impossibly delicious? They can probably instinctually tell how "valuable" she is based on something like that

There isn't a lot of interpretation for why someone would look at someone else while drooling. Especially when it's established that Iruumyuui's children are delicious and that the villagers love to eat them.

>not the same person

I just read this but this panel doesnt exist? Have i fucked my mangadex?

nvm im retarded.

Attached: fhg.png (280x370, 121K)

Only a retard would think anyone doesn't already know you're retarded so yeah, checks out, retard.

>thinking the second abyss is the first abyss

>and the anime got released the phenomenon I'm talking about ramped up like crazy
My statement about Nanachi is true for animeonlys.
You should understand that usually people are falling for characters, it's normal thing. Character driven stories tend to be mo popular, come to think about it, Nanachi little backstory in episode 13 made more for MiA popularity than previous 12 episodes together.
Personally, I feel like fanbase didvided into two equally stupid parts, some people with attention span of goldfish forgot about cartridged kids and dozens of blobs and freaking out over single mutated loli and calling it the most fucked up shit ever. The other part is stack in past.

>My statement about Nanachi is true for animeonlys.
It isn't.

Eat the moth.

I like you Ivan, you are good man.

Is there a man alive who wouldn't?

kill the ancap village yes/no?
i say yes

How much more popular would Veko be if she were a furry? She suffered more than Nanachi and suffering and popularity are closely linked but I think she's so unpopular because she looks really "mundane and uncouth" to most people where Nanachi is very cute and good smelling.

Might also be because she showed up at a time where interest in the manga is a lot lower too..

Attached: 1551584288251.jpg (492x1200, 96K)

It's a time and place thing, but yeah furry characters generally get free love just based on looking like cute animals.

>other thread still whining about how hard they got dabbed on

Attached: 1528610288772.gif (500x281, 210K)

Do you even love Veko because of who she is or because she's an abused rape victim that was trapped in goo for years? Your love is not genuine if it's just a fetish.

tfw loosely following MiA, pop into thread for first time in a year with latest chapter, left feeling really uneasy

Attached: 60546e15-7b9c-46f8-ba84-9460b0d9f29c.gif (245x200, 992K)

If a girl offers her hat to you to touch and feel all over, what's stopping her from offering her virginity?

>do you love a girl for who she is or for what she has gone through
How could you even separate the two though? Like yes sandwicheyeanonposter clearly has a thing for being a guardian/protector and wants to take in a poor abused but hopeful woman who is also a huge whore but all of those qualities ARE her as a person.

This one is tame as all fuck and I am not able to comprehend how you post on 4channel and think anything in here is odd. No one is new enough for that, did you get hit on the head or something?

>ah nice a new chapter
>ah
>now i remember what this manga is like
i dont know what i expected

You for real?

Attached: 1548720327652.jpg (701x959, 192K)

Bondrewd. He wouldn't waste such a fascinating product of the abyss as food. That would be just barbaric.

well where is the rest of this, I'm sold

is there a lower half of this picture?

>implying theres an abyss

I said man, Bondrewd is a creature.

There's a difference between liking someone who has x trait and liking the x trait specifically.

Oh there's an abyss alright....

Attached: 1529640593525.jpg (275x300, 29K)

Bondad is the manliest man in the series.

I have dabbed on people in other threads by accident before while not realizing what thread I was in due to tiredposting.

Attached: dabcident.png (1219x315, 80K)

If you don't love someone for their traits as a person then what else do you love them for? The experience a person has gone through and how they dealt with them IS that person.

Yeah I saw that shit, had me spitting out my tiger blood.

He isn't a man, he's not even human. So of course he would waste Faputa. Its logical.

I'm talking about the chapter that was released and dumped raw in a thread the other day, not comments on the board by readers

Its a single page edit user, sorry to disappoint. Maybe theres a totally not gay trap thread up on /trash/. Ya know, that board you belong on?

Yeah well whatever shit sitcom garbage you posted makes you a faggot so it doesn't matter.

That user was based.

Eh he was redpilled for sure but I dunno about based. He got dabbed on pretty fucking hard and his jimmies where quite literally in orbit so, seems kind of not based to me champ.

besides the furry part, doesn't nanachi have the question of what sex they are/were so many can just slap on a vag or penis if that's what they are into? I see how that would fuel more popularity (also was in the anime so, that too).

I don't really feel the need to justify myself but the moment i fell in love was unrelated to those things. I know we are soul sisters, and I love everything about her. That all that sweetness, love, and warmth exists in such a tortured frame only makes her that much more endearing but it's not the only thing. I still adore every sign of abuse on her body and want to kiss her scars, though.

You can't find a flaw. Anything you mention will be something good. Her eyes are gorgeous, face is cute, bisexual, loves shota penis and loli cunny, loves animals, is enduring, shy, is adorable when she laughs or talks, helpful and knowledgeable about the abyss and nursing, doesn't let her own shortcomings like being infertile deter her yearning, impetuous in her pursuits in a way that makes you want to help her succeed at everything she tries to do, whether it's going into the hell hole tit first or just carrying a pack that is way too heavy. I would gladly be her guardian even if our relationship was never to become sexual because I love her.

Attached: E22.png (872x1236, 657K)

>doesn't nanachi have the
NO YOU FUCKING NIGGER SHE, YES THAT IS RIGHT, SHE, IS A FUCKING GIRL. FUCK OFF YOU GAY NIGGER FAGGOT.

Nanachi was generally considered a girl. It wasn't until much later when she was already super popular that some people popped up with their revolutionary dick theories and Tsukushi decided to add fuel to the fire just because.

I've seen people think Veko might be a guy based on this panel so don't be so sure that controversy couldn't have become a factor...

Attached: 1539312248933.jpg (246x463, 39K)

nice save, friend

>You can't find a flaw.
>shy
That's a flaw.

Cringe desu, this is almost as obnoxious as literal furries
I mean I know this series has furshit and all, but i wish the fanbase would show more restraint and act more civilized, especially since we managed to made it into mainstream

I could see somewhere on tumblr or some such having a group of people saying she's trans or something.

mistook me for someone who cares about the character at all. please take a breath.

Thanks pal, I thought I was about to lose face with my cool anonymous Yea Forums friends but then I realized if I just said faggot I would win. Feelsgoodman.jpg
>we
>calling anyone else cringe

Attached: 1550548398922.jpg (248x233, 9K)

a hard to unwrap candy tastes sweeter

>mistook me
No one takes you anywhere kid sit the fuck down.

Are you actually a homosexual or something?

this is legit and not an edit? ha is the author known for trolling the readers? I'm not knee deep in this series so I don't know a lot about the man other than he has fetish fuel in the series.

But shy girls are easier to unwrap because they lack the self-confidence to make the first step and tend to be lonely.
Hard to unwrap would be a tsundere or some similarly stubborn girl.

Personally I see Moth joining their party. At this point, every single layer has involved a child that Riko has met and been aided by.

>Layer 1: Reg
>Layer 2: Maruruk
>Layers 3 and 4: Mitty and Nanachi
>Layer 5: Prushka

At Layer 6, the perfect candidate would be Faputa, who would be inexorably drawn to Reg or whatever Reg intends to do, and in their case, would also double as an unmatchable navigator, as well as another extremely powerful hand in combat. Don't forget Prushka's little "Lord of Children" line to Riko, because that's definitely going to wind up her title if she ever finds some way to evade the curse's effects and return either a message or herself to the surface.

Attached: file.png (736x736, 939K)

>is the author known for trolling the readers?

Attached: 1538957806418.png (482x673, 525K)

Do people not know what pubic hair is?

It was nice having 3 or 4 threads without shitposting. Guess we are back to zero now though

Attached: 60A52FD0-5B75-486F-8EB4-FB6E194388FF.png (611x276, 171K)

he's not trolling anyone, that's her bush user.

So you prefer tsun, that's fine, I think it's a tiresome trope personally.

Attached: DpZfe5wU4AEfUR9.png (1199x863, 815K)

new chapters always bring back the same schizoposters, you know this.

if jannies banned generals starting a year+ ago we might be in better shape

Attached: Dlc10NGUwAAx8zl.jpg (1200x946, 152K)

I don't know who you're referring to but I never left.

Riko will never return to the surface.

Anyone else worried about this arc's eventual ending?
We have no idea what the Seventh Layer even is, but if the Sixth Layer is "solved" then the end of the Abyss is all that's left, isn't it?

Has Tsukushi ever talked about the series' length, and if it's realistic for it to end within the next few years?

Attached: ss+(2017-01-24+at+11.08.58).jpg (390x626, 122K)

Sauce?

Yeah, no one cares.

I didn't say I prefer it. You were the one who said that harder to unwrap make it sweeter but shy girls aren't harder to unwrap. Tsundere was just an example.

>dont know what it is
>have a picture and name
???

Tsukushi has rushed too much. L5 should have been more than just idofront, l6 should have been more than just here's the village and also some spooky stuff happened before they entered it and there's a moth girl who is inexorably tied to said village.

Riko should go out and hunt for relics. Lyza must be bristling with the fucking things, offense, defense, and utility out the ass, a veritable walking swiss army knife of relics that make her an unstoppable combatant. Riko had an OP start with Regu but she needs more.

We're just now about to enter the last stretch of the arc and after that we still have to meet Wakuna at the 6th layer. Riko and co barely even descended yet. It will be a while until they hit the 7th.

Attached: DSsytbIVQAMbkra.jpg (640x640, 99K)

that is not how you draw public hair on a girl. not saying the intention was a penis, whatever it is, maybe just an art mistake, but that is not "hair".

Well we just know it's "The Seventh" and that it's some kind of door.
We don't know how it looks or what it's supposed to be in general, the way we know how all the other layers are.
Even the Sixth, one of the most mysterious, was still known as "The Golden City", but we have absolutely nothing about the Seventh, outside of it being the last.

>Tsukushi has rushed too much.
I felt like this while reading too.
I don't think like the pacing is off though, I just think it would have been nice to have "padding" here and there, of simple stuff like showing off the non-lethal fauna (like in the Nanachi chapters), or more Abyss inhabitants.

Riko will never be like Lyza.
The point is that she is rushing in without the training and experience, that she will never accept that "I can't do this yet" because, welp, also Reg.
She cannot be the match of Lyza without time and without self awareness of her limits.
There will be no entrance to layer 7 without going to the Golden City.

>namefagging
>actually doesn't know the name of the 7th layer which has been known since we where in fucking orth
Wew.

what the FUCK is meinya's beef with everything? He's just not okay with anything

Attached: pru.png (444x673, 879K)

The manga almost got axed when it focused on the fauna and shit. People want to see furries and child suffering.

I would have liked if the party had run into an illegal delving party that don't even speak their language and were interested in abducting Regu. Would be interesting to see how they handle a hostile group that can track and keep up with them if they attempted to simply escape, or what Regu would do if one took Riko as a hostage.

Seeing Lyza is secondary even. She really just wants to see the abyss. She admitted as much to Prushka.

She's already a bonafied white whistle with the skillset of a well trained red whistle at best. Tsucc will power her ass up like it's a shounen to face Lyza, it already happened once with Prushka and Regu, it's gonna happen again with the moth wait and see.

>bara riko soon

Attached: 1525320211986.jpg (550x500, 53K)

Do people really expect Lyza to be just flatout evil/antagonistic?

Attached: 1542266345833.png (311x355, 72K)

She'll be another did nothing wrong character. Her purpose in bringing Riko down will be horrible and cruel but it will be a necessary and justifiable evil. Because Tsukushi is a fucking hack.

Attached: 1552845561641.png (858x952, 1.24M)

>The manga almost got axed
really? fuck I enjoyed those parts.

She’ll be dead (killed by Reg), or possessed by some Eldritch demon

Attached: 63271430-A7BD-4628-9F8A-68B19227E7CE.jpg (870x601, 143K)

>riko carrying reg like this
C U T E

Attached: DS4LBPXUQAATHOh.jpg (1200x1003, 163K)

just a girl and her dog

Attached: D26ohPJU4AAn9qA.jpg orig.jpg (2886x4096, 933K)

since no white whistles seems to be remotely sane, i'm guessing yes
also you have to be somewhat morally questionable in order to get your whistle material in the first place, since it means you're willing to sacrifice someone who harbor a strong feeling towards you

take time to flesh out story
>cancel! readers are leaving!
kids suffering diarrhea, poopy pants
>this is the suffering readers crave!

I’m going to call animal control on riko for sodomizing her dog with a ruler

Seventh layer is almost unknow besides what you see in the map and its name as stated.

The "door" mighty be the golden ring Ozem talked about that can be seen from the 6th layer where it is suposedly locate at the botton of the 7th layer.

There insn't much besides all of it besides the fact that Riko's mom is said to have found Reg or someone similar to him right at the begining while they were still in Orth.

IMO 7L seens similar to the 3L as it seens to be a vertical shaft but looks like the mounth of a beast or whathever the fuck that its supossed to be.

Only plebs think thats a bad thing.

Attached: 1547307614352.jpg (592x900, 111K)

I doubt it. She's just selfish like Riko and is only interested in the abyss. I really doubt she will go through a route of a justifiably evil/morally ambigious antagonist. I don't think she gives a shit about the greater good or whatever.

>Even the Sixth, one of the most mysterious, was still known as "The Golden City"
First thanks for the translation in the previous thread.
Second, I had a question about what you just mentioned. In the text, I think Veko said, in reference to Reg:
>黄金郷の本当の住人なんだ
which has been translated as "a true resident of the golden city". Is there any way this could be possibly translated instead as "a resident of the true golden city"?

lole what a pussy ass bitch

>Is there any way this could be possibly translated instead as "a resident of the true golden city"?
No, the "real" in this phrase unmistakeably refers to the resident, not the city.

>i doubt
woah
>i really doubt
w-woaah
>i don't think
WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Attached: 1539678762423.jpg (260x323, 27K)

I have a question, was riko's father ever mentioned again beyond the beginning of the story? or is there only speculation on how he died/ended up?

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Attached: 1513438156937.jpg (521x516, 68K)

>hey can you read the manga for me and tell me what happens

Attached: 1529975312727.jpg (350x350, 19K)

It was mentioned he died because of the 4th layer curse after he was already messed up by some foreign delvers. After that the last thing of him was in the Ozen chapters but we didn't really learn anything from him other than his face and that Ozen didn't seem to like him.

Fuck I'm two chapters behind.

they ate nanachi and are planning on eating moth

What does Belafu gain from owning Nanachi?

thanks! ozen not being fond of him is ringing a bell.

a delicious smelling bun.

A soft smelly rabbit

A loyal servant to help defer the eventual fight with Faputa.

Attached: DbYyV_xVwAAbaGJ.jpg (800x800, 82K)

Maybe he's still really a good person at heart and when he sees Nanachi caring for Mitty he's reminded of Veko caring for Irumyuui.

I love my wife Nanachi!

Attached: 64878528_p0.png (905x1280, 1.52M)

Hey can you guys stop posting for a bit? I have to go somewhere, thanks.

are you mitty? if not, then I doubt the feeling being mutual.

My wife isn't a lesbian.

Attached: costanza bun.png (512x512, 284K)

The smell

Your wife isn't real either but why worry about the minor details?

Nakadashi with my wife's barren womb!!

Attached: ff.jpg (636x489, 58K)

Ok i'm back, you can post more now.

>Bonedaddy getting drunk with Ozen, wondering where it all went wrong

Did we ever figure out why human children are so valuable in the village?

Is it because the villagers want to eat them?

Thanks.
What did you get to eat?

Attached: Dv0x_KSUcAEzfn8.jpg (1420x2048, 330K)

What was the common consensus on this? Are people looking forward to it?

Attached: D24W-zKVAAEvvxO.jpg (1000x707, 221K)

*crack*
*sip*
Yep, they just don-- BLERGRGRGHHH

Attached: boomer bun bleh.png (600x800, 724K)

user..

Attached: DgRttlRUEAEPJRB.jpg large.jpg (908x1080, 90K)

I will marry Moogie

You need to do it now.

Attached: 1553916109003.png (1908x1347, 2.33M)

>human children can use the eggs for a wish
>steal some kids body
>use their body to wish for something
I could only imagine the Sages doing this though because everyone else is retarded/degenerated.

>no nipples
Ok it's confirmed. Tsukushi is dead and someone else is continuing the manga. He died in Germany after that stabbing.

Imagine reg in rage mode with her

Attached: 7A363C98-C465-45CE-89BB-20959E25DDB4.jpg (1034x970, 160K)

remember when this manga was pure and full of youthful wonder?

Attached: .-..png (760x388, 255K)

You got a point.

Attached: image1.jpg (878x759, 197K)

She's 0 you sick fuck

That's.....not how nipples work user....

>Ruining the joke

Your life is already in ruin user, doesn't have anything to do with me.

DEEPEST LORE EVER

Attached: 1546734246545.jpg (900x1200, 181K)

>Moth is for food

Attached: 1550946473143.gif (450x253, 993K)

Such hostility in this thread... How are we ever going to get to the next layer in once piece if we squabble amongst ourselves?

Attached: 1507600458213.jpg (1920x1920, 430K)

He's right though.

Fuck off degenerate narehate

Attached: 2E7ECFF9-2345-4967-AB09-FFCF77DA190A.jpg (860x889, 294K)

>Fat circular tits
>Man
what? She/he made plastic surgery and I lose it ?

Attached: 1536630074485.png (694x600, 968K)

Only white whistles get this deep. The time for teamwork is over

Who is the best funky dancer among the White Whistles and why?
Is it Bondrewd with his prehensile tail?

cyclops girl is new waifu

>Lesbian
>SHE

Attached: 5511d821e337f14ac065aad092561eeea9ecec63.jpg (953x1282, 194K)

Tell that to Riko

Attached: nna___by_nickniceth-dbkh57z.png (1024x1092, 370K)

Can anyone blame the villagers for salivating? Imagine feasting on delicious animal flesh for all that time and knowing those wonderful meals are leaving you, and to see the very last morsel be born, beautiful and delicious as it is. How would it not cause a person to salivate? How could you not stare upon those supple ribs, that fatty face, the generous haunches of such an animal and not feel your mouth flood in anticipation? Ribs stacked high with head cheese and leg shank on the side. Roasted over an open fire on a spit, I would risk burns to lap at the fatty liquid that would poor off, who wouldn't?

But I am getting ahead of myself. First and foremost the animal requires a swift and humane death. Pickax to the head is the best as it saves the most meat and is cruelty free. Removing the fluff would be hard as it is spaced out and doesn't seem to be it's own layer so shaving is a must. Remove the extremities and cook separately as you pierce the trunk with a spit and roast over open flame, generous basting of smokey and spicy sauces is a must for the ribs. Innards can either be used for stew or for flavoring the haunches and arm meat which should be cooked in an oven for either stew or a basic roast. Don't skimp on vegetables, this is a winter feast, think pork shank done German style. The head should be cleaned and slow roasted near the fire, cannot afford to waste the delicate meat and it should be served as as a side.

Such a meaty feast requires some dampening, I would suggest a light salad of some kind, and of course bread of your choosing. I would favor sourdough and jam as I think something like a peach preserve would go wonderfully with sweet meat. Make sure to preserve the intestine for future use as well as the bones that you don't use for flavor or marrow as they can last ages. Any other unused meat should be salted and used as blessed jerky. As an end note eat the liver raw, as liver is best searched bloody.

Attached: 1535234394655.jpg (1291x1990, 194K)

She cute

Attached: 5010EA7F-8514-4FCE-A206-B6F3B16A41E9.png (327x189, 71K)

>peach
yes..!

Attached: 1552410560565.jpg (844x1200, 102K)

Are you joking? Riko is -literally- lord of the dance hall.

Attached: 1527456557944.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

I farted and it smells like Riko.

Attached: 1499660808847.jpg (232x231, 19K)

Now wait just a minute

Attached: nanachi_boogie.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Even the new ones want to eat her

Attached: 79748911-4FF1-467D-825D-B0C00BA92B27.jpg (749x417, 110K)

You where saying?

Attached: 1529147472944.webm (880x495, 2.99M)

You're forcing me to break out the big guns...

Attached: dont.gif (450x309, 2.91M)

>She just wants to dress every cute boy in maid outfits

2000 years in the future, delvers are going to find skeletons in maid outfits with broken pelvises and wonder what happened

Alright user, if you want to see real moves then so be it! Behold Riko breakbeat: Lord of the dance hall!

Attached: 1550155646319.gif (355x350, 1.98M)

Behold, CHOREOGRAPHIC TRIUMPH!

Attached: choreographic TRIUMPH.gif (240x279, 1.19M)

I mean it's not a penis either

maybe it's just goop, she has some randomly covering one tit as well

They were drooling for Riko too weren't they? Why didn't they eat her?

He could very easily add more layers to the Abyss, and just have some enormous milestone there.

E.g. to get past the 7th layer you need to sacrifice a family member, so Lyza lured Riko down there so she could kill her and delve deeper.

Then Riko fights her mum and wins, so she gets to descend to further instead.

Cancer

Look out!!

Attached: 1530451642937.webm (1600x900, 2.67M)

This actually makes me wonder. The Narehate of Iruburu cannot leave, but anything else can enter or leave as it intends to. Iruburu is a tremendous living city that houses countless bizarre entities. So as a result, is it fair to presume that the denizens of Iruburu are no different than semi-parasitic symbionts that do the honors of bringing value into the city, while at the same time constantly draining from it? Because if the city can consume life without them, they are literally just pests that infest the city and periodically do damage to it and themselves.

Also, is it possible for the city to move? It's clear that it's sentient in some way, and is evolving with an active purpose, but it would be horrifying if the entire thing just decided to travel to a different location as a singular animal.

Attached: lucky star.gif (294x263, 238K)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1542406033617.webm (1280x720, 202K)

An infinite supply of tasty fluffy babies

Because of the NAP you fucking communist?

That is a lot of autism.

Attached: na.webm (696x584, 140K)

Kinda lewd.

Attached: startle the bun.webm (1024x1024, 800K)

They've heard the rumors about her breathtakingly delicious flesh.

GET SLAPPED NAY-SAYERS!!

Attached: 1531816543297.gif (620x495, 1.12M)

How exactly did Veko become barren again? Was rapedaddy just too rough?

The narehate or more like the gut fauna inside your intestines. Without them constantly trading value or hunting there would be no energy to keep the village growing and alive.

there could be more layers after the 7th, there is nothing stating that there wasn't, just that the 7th layer is the deepest anyone has heard about. I heard a theory that there might be 9 layers similar to Dante inferno's 9 levels of hell.

He fucked her so good normal men can no longer impregnate her.

Investment. He's going to hold on the market supply of nanachi until it raises in price and then sell it for bitcoins.

Attached: hide the smugness bun.gif (498x280, 2.96M)

Can't handle the pure star power?

Attached: 1543959728933.gif (540x300, 2.99M)

He probably punched her in the lower gut too hard. Punching women there is sort of like hitting a guy in the balls

do you think Riko is eventually going to go insane too? maybe become the eventually become the antagonist while reg is the true main charater in this whole thing?

So why did they give their bodies to Irimyuui? Repetance? But why would they be transformed?

Are you genuinely stupid?

I don't feel comfortable talking about that

Attached: crop.jpg (635x789, 118K)

Now that sounds fun.

>eventually
You mean throwing away your life at the age of 12 so you can see whats at the bottom of a big hole filled with rapists and monsters is sane?

He was interested in her for being someone who got a blessing instead of a curse

I could imagine, but I won't.

Attached: D25-ar3UwAAZBPk.jpg (694x900, 67K)

>SCANS NEVER
my dick is in abyss

The madlads.

Attached: maruruk.jpg (1000x707, 291K)

Sweet sweet rape till orgasms over and over.

She just assumed that she was infertile, since she never got pregnant from rapedaddy cumming inside her all the time.

In reality it could have been rapedaddy who was infertile, and she just needs the virile sperm of a cute shota robot to bear some children.

Wazukyan desired for a "homeland" for them and she became that.

>everyone posting master1200 or large.jpg instead of orig.jpg or -pre instead of -fullview

Why can't 4chanX have a script that auto-replaces downscales with originals?

you are a bad person.

Attached: DvtsEdlVsAMds2C.jpg (1450x507, 188K)

That is just normal 12 year old stuff, don't you remember being 12? Don't tell me you didn't want to do weird shit like that.

If you have any information we don't please tell us user.

Are you? its rare but trauma to the lower abdomen can permanently damage ovaries

Refresh my memories, did we see 4 people called "sage" during this flashback? I only remember three sages in the expedition. There is waku, belafu and veko. In the present the three sages are wazu, belafu and juroimoh. So I sorta understand that they removed veko from their history but where did big guy with penis sword came from?

No, my attempt at suicide was at 11. 12 just had me pleasuring myself on cam for 30 year old men. Riko isn't sane.

I know, and I love it.

I have only seen a difference between large and orig in high res images like pic related.

Attached: Dy9TAy8VsAcyDG6.jpg orig.jpg (2205x1593, 333K)

wejustdontknow.jpg

>uhhh balls hurty is same as oveaires hurty
>uhhh i mean....uhhh hitting woman makes her hurt
Woah good to know retard-kun, thanks!

So first egg was used to give birth to the first dying babies, second egg was used to make Irumyuui stay alive and become a homeland, and third egg was used to give birth to Faputa?

I got a little lost because they say the first egg shatters but they also say that Faputa inherited the 3 eggs.

Attached: reg.png (243x363, 133K)

>12 just had me pleasuring myself on cam for 30 year old men.

impressive, I didn't do that until I was 14.

Attached: Dy_telpUUAE2bS6.jpg large.jpg (1448x2048, 216K)

30yo old men pay to see young boys masturbating? Damn, I wished I knew back then.

Don't know about that one in particular, but some files are too big to upload here.

Attached: 70797784_p0.png (1817x2500, 3.61M)

To be fair it was probably closer to 11 and the range of guys in the cam sessions ranged drastically but it's not like I was documenting my life at that point.
>pay
You have no idea what you are talking about.

>pay
They only got paid in attention and sadness

She wished to be a mother and Wazukyan wished she was a village so she became both: a village where people are born anew.

Yeah I'm also confused about this, I wonder if Tsukushi just forgot about it, or if we are going to get more lore of what happened a little after the creation of the village.

It's not clear which egg is Wazukyan's. He said that it was removed when his body was destroyed and took his narehate form so it was probably then that it fueled Faputa's birth. Wazukyan did some weird shit with the second one too since it's the one that turned her into a village so who knows.

some proof

pbs.twimg.com/media/D28lzO8UYAAG4eg.jpg:large

pbs.twimg.com/media/D28lzO8UYAAG4eg.jpg:orig

Attached: see.png (747x506, 59K)

From fetish bait land near out of tsukushis ass river.

When people say that they please old men it's usually for money.

kids do it for attention
t. was a kid, did it on tinychat

Attached: D28lzO8UYAAG4eg.jpg orig.jpg (1181x1748, 214K)

Well I would think it is pretty clear neither of us are usual. Or are context clues something you havn't gone over yet in school?
>tinychat
Geeze you are fucking young.....god damn.

Maybe in 1st world countries. Not in third world shitholes where I live.

So if Faputa joins will Riko and/or Nanachi feel jealous about her being all touchy-feely with Reg?

Attached: DhzzZNRU8AAA2Y5.jpg (1112x1035, 140K)

>that guy who likes to shove tubes through his body got another cameo
Best character. If only we got to see the origin of Toire-kun

Attached: 651C28A2-E7AC-4799-B4C8-31FD207CDDDD.jpg (1079x780, 171K)

As always, these threads never cease to amaze me with their sheer concentrated amount of autism.

Riko will be too busy freaking out over studying an abyss creature and Nanachi will be too tusn to admit it makes her jealous.

She will just shlik herself at night thinking about it.

It's a sight to behold.
Even when looking form the inside

Attached: 64735675_p0.jpg (2224x1668, 929K)

And here I thought masturbating on omegle from 15 until today (21) was fucked up

It would be childish to get jealous over food.

it will be a good wake up call for Nanachi to stop playing hard to rub. 11/10 boys like Regu won't wait around forever, especially with the demand being so high. She had her chance.

Attached: 1536203877428.png (965x761, 634K)

The 100+ post autist was not proof enough that there is no end to the tism?

it's some pirates of the Caribbean "part of the crew part of the ship" deal.

>tinychat 10 years ago
Was it really that big then? Damn, my mind loses track of such things. I guess you missed out on aol messenger and the old skype days huh? What a playground the net was back then.
That sounds kind of casual not going to lie. Omegle stopped being good a bit before that. I remember one connect I had on there....god it brings me back. Fun little site that was.

>thinking 1/5 of a thread being one IP is a big deal
Lurk moar.

Nanachi will pretend like she's enjoying Reg getting his comeuppance for molesting her all the time but secretly she will be annoyed because she's a tsundere.

Riko would be overjoyed to let her dog fuck all her friends because she's insane.

I have been on the internet since I was 8 so I remember these things. I made a forum and my first css to go with it (it was horrible looking) in 2006.

You are right, nothing beats your tism.

I don't know what a tiny chat is. I am 34.

Attached: ozen pixel.png (384x384, 3K)

It seems the story is going with the direction that the egg fuses with the user's body and permanently stay there until the wish power is completely used. An egg will crack when all its powers are used, otherwise it remains intact and stays in the body. Even after the egg is cracked and the wish power is spent, the story implies the egg is still there in some way, permanently, either as a poetic metaphor or because the characters aren't sure if all the power is truly spent, so they keep track of the last location that each egg has fused with, in case more miracles spontaneously come out of that body in the future.

The first egg was used by Irumyuui to give birth to dying babies, as you say. I think the implication is that Wazukyan found a second egg, put it inside Irumyuui and tried to make her wish for a safe place where they could all live in peace, and she absolutely refused to make that wish. The second egg stayed intact inside her. Wazukyan found a third egg and took a great risk and used it himself, he wished that Irumyuui became the village and she did, and he pretended it was Irumyuui's wish all along. Irumyuui was pissed and finally used the second egg for real, the intact egg that was dormant inside her. She created Faputa who is both her daughter and her wish for revenge. The story now says that all 3 eggs are inside Irumyuui because she consumed Wazukyan's body so there is no trace of power inside him anymore, all three eggs are part of the village now, regardless of whether their power is fully spent or not.

Thats damn cute actually. I feel bad for all the kids entering the net now, the zone is so lame compared to how it was. Glad I got in when I did.
Aol messenger then?

I don't either and I'm 22.

The fuck have you done with your life?

I've known people who used that but I've been an IRC guy.

Video games.

The three eggs are inside of Faputa tho

Attached: egg.png (820x296, 345K)

>that 34 year old boomer who still reads MiA
Based

Attached: boomer bun 3.png (602x684, 206K)

>IRC
Well sure thats par for the course but not getting your rocks off on the side sounds pretty lame. But what do I know.
Please tell me you at least got to erp before /'ing got removed.

So when Reg impregnates her they will have triplets!

She's probably barren as well.

No interest in erp.

Got a panel.....to...FUCKING....PROVE THAT?!

>no interest in erp

Attached: 1533321044357.gif (372x323, 1.99M)

Yeah take out of your ass buddy.

>take out of your ass
Ivan, vodka is not actually water. Please slow down.

>today's 10 year olds will never hook up with people on battle.net channel Sex to erp with in private ops

Attached: 1538790405040.jpg (900x770, 148K)

>34
>boomer

damn millennial

Omegle’s pretty shitty at this point, mostly fat men. Not that that stops me, I only do it for myseld. More qts need to get on, preferably females too

I was here in the dark, dark year of 2004 when moot was forced to delete /l/, /sm/, and /g/ (loli, shota, and guro boards, respectively).

Attached: tears in rain.jpg (600x338, 22K)

I like playing rpgs though.

Only patricians can appreciate ERP. I used to hate it until I was persuaded to try it out one day

>he doesn't know
Wouldn't know if you're fucking with me or not, I didn't arrive till late 2006.

Attached: 458665677.jpg (660x1200, 91K)

please no
that would be too sad

Attached: 1551496253541.gif (500x375, 363K)

>he doesn't know
still dumb, it's like everyone forgot gen x is a thing

That makes sense since gen x did literally nothing

Gen what now?

Stop friend, I can only handle so much grief.
You are not alone brother, you are not alone.

Attached: 1529566312152.png (1000x1000, 136K)

I will marry Riko!!

Attached: メイドインアビス1巻 63p.jpg (298x246, 40K)

Surely Irumyuui wouldn't wish the same fate upon her daughter

Will he get away with it like bondrewd?

Attached: 2A3E92E8-B2EB-408E-B4F8-0FAC1E3F3517.jpg (827x621, 179K)

Attached: gamer bun 3.jpg (1200x1200, 125K)

If she had a choice.

>trucker nanachi
suddenly I want a panel of her telling Reg to GIT 'ER DONE while he's aiming his incinerator at Mitty

Good point, there's also that mention of the eggs being inside Faputa. If eggs are fused with a body then I guess they can be inherited by an offspring. However Irumyuui had a lot of offsprings and they didn't inherit the eggs. Maybe Irumyuui isn't exactly a daughter, maybe she is Irumyuui reborn, hence she has both the eggs and the desire for vengeance. Explains her similar physical appearance too.

Showing Regu the internet!

Attached: Untittied.png (489x459, 122K)

So what happened with the eggs? Wazukyan found one, used it on himself (why?) and gave the other to his future village?

Bondrewd was questionable but Wazukyan unironically did nothing wrong.

Would you show him all the reg lewds?

Me too.

>[ ] I'm not a robot

>bondrewd was questionable
How?

Time to die.

He did nothing wrong. He lead a willing exploration team. He promised everyone a homeland, he found magic eggs and he used them to fullfil his promise.

He did not rape the kids first, job half done.

How do I endure the pain of waiting?

Attached: 1549239410575.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

By not being new.

Waiting for what?

Attached: 11_21_2017_by_s3link-dbuepdv.png (400x400, 172K)

Prostate removal. Then sex with orby.

He deliberately and proactively took those children down from the surface to conduct experiments that he knew most of them would not survive and that would make them suffer enormously.

Meanwhile Wazu simply made the best of a terrible situation to safeguard the people who looked to him for leadership.

Nice response.

Attached: 1523797334804.gif (216x260, 1.55M)

Someone post the reg captcha meme

The fuck is that?

I think the switcharoo is that he used an egg to pretend that Irumyuui wished to become the village. He promised everyone a village, a home, that was his "prophecy". It was his goal in life. He put the second egg inside Irumyuui and she refused to use it. He used a third egg, he made her do it and he told everyone Irumyuui used her second egg willingly. Then Irumyuui did use her second egg, it was to wish for vengeance.

Meat.

Attached: 1527913458849.jpg (1058x1319, 211K)

Had Nanachi found someone using a perfect Mitty clone as an onahole would she offer to take her place?

p.s. that someone is me

Attached: mitty.jpg (553x567, 47K)

I want to see Faputa knocking on Nanachi's door asking for directions and then Nanachi taking out a shotgun and shooting Faputa while she tries to run away.

On Bondrewd News, Veko cries and says she was a good girl just trying to get her life back on track. Riko says Nanachi is innocent and was just protecting her cripped mentally retarded friend. Nanachi goes to court and then a judge Reg sentences her to 30 years of continuous fuwa fuwa.

Mark.

Attached: 2926096-236x300.jpg (236x300, 9K)

>Riko says Nanachi is innocent and was just protecting her cripped mentally retarded friend
isn't Riko Nanachi's crippled, mentally retarded friend?

Salt added to freshly cut meat. The sodium activates the muscles and causes them to spasm.

Reg.

Attached: 1522856680203.jpg (2880x2131, 763K)

they were good boys

Attached: DtpjrzMVAAA4Jjd.jpg (1200x850, 126K)

Interesting.

that wouldn't do much to him I don't think

Iru.

Attached: 1540600513459.png (500x735, 219K)

he's really backed up huh

Riko should be ashamed of herself, Reg saved their lives so many times and not a handjob in sight

I bet the shotabots and lolibots from Reg's village liked to play hide and seek with them, but never used their maximum output agility to run or hide from them
Just innocently playing around for maximum enjoyment and innocent laughter without scorn or mockery

Attached: 1507815154488.jpg (500x400, 66K)

They helped create Faputa so they’re pretty cool

Attached: B44FCBFA-02F6-478D-858B-D27AE77734FB.png (335x335, 142K)

Poor retarded toaster.

Riko.

Attached: 1541140953243.jpg (600x800, 67K)

>Faputa's first action after being born is murdering some robot boys
>XXX years later she hangs around with a big robot boy and has a little robot boy lover

what happened?

Attached: angry moth.gif (700x450, 192K)

progressives

Lots of wrestling was involved, and OG Reg didn't feel like hurting her
Having a warm expression on his face helped

Attached: bongo bun.gif (992x1006, 77K)

She met the creator of the abyss. Who is that?
That's right, it's Fluffzen. I am Fluffzen.

Attached: 8d7.png (680x1152, 742K)

Get the fuck out the way dumb trips cunt.

Attached: 1542176423995.gif (600x600, 2.81M)

Attached: 1539235330114.jpg (706x514, 133K)

Real Fluffzen poster's mind exists in an isolated void where only Fluffzen exists and has never interacted with the thread beyond posting those words and that image, this poster is a faker.

>fluffzen spammer in thread
Omae wa mou shindeiru

Attached: 1537310092232.png (634x1190, 947K)

>the fluffzen poster hasn't posted in a literal year

Attached: 1542871651700.gif (500x281, 958K)

Reg is a cute shota that can warm the hearts of hatred incarnate

Y'know, all this could have been prevented if Irumyuui's original home didn't make such a big fucking deal about her being unable to have children.

What were they even thinking trying to find out whether a little girl could have babies or not in the first place?

Attached: 1551723704652.png (959x720, 447K)

Attached: fluffzen poster.png (500x420, 148K)

>riKO
>vueKO
Is this a coincidence?

>flashback finally fucking ended
Jesus Christ, it was like I'm really reading One Piece.

Attached: 1510828901680.png (616x557, 401K)

>why did tribal peoples care about fertility
>why did they want to know if one of their females could do the only thing she was good for
I dunno american-kun, hard questions. Maybe try fucking hanging yourself to find out?

Attached: 1552811185535.jpg (1408x816, 94K)

>wazukyan
>wakuna

Attached: 1511996881054.jpg (655x527, 59K)

u think u can just post a pepe here u dumb fucking cunt?

Attached: 1529297522686.jpg (675x590, 244K)

>why did they want to know if one of their females could do the only thing she was good for
Who said you need to be fertile to be useful? Risk-free onaholes are very helpful.

yeah some people drink that egalitarianism punch a bit too hard. She was basically trash to be thrown away since she couldn't be bred.

On the other hand I know I shouldn't breed anyway so Veko's inability to does not dishearten me.

Attached: Dy1Xs9wV4AAj_uV.jpg large.jpg (486x398, 19K)

>Riko
>Liko
>Leako

Attached: 747.png (780x533, 332K)

>Risk-free onaholes are very helpful.
but not worth the upkeep for a living one, especially with the resources a tribal society would have and where sex is plentiful anyway.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1539706780183.jpg (1000x563, 87K)

>Who said you need to be fertile to be useful?
Hang yourself to find out? Can you not? Fucking? Read?
Veko is a different story, only a retard would think otherwise.

Nananana,
Hey hey,
Kiss goodbye

Attached: maverick.jpg (1386x2000, 736K)

yeah, she's still alive and has my unconditional love where Iru is essentially gone and has Veko's unconditional love instead. Similar but different.

Also one is brown but that doesn't matter much especially when there's no risk of miscegenation anyway.

Attached: 45521188_587277361702599_847291467781226173_n.jpg (1080x1169, 39K)

After reading the TL, I like Veko even more now. I really hope both Fappy and Veko survive and can be happy.
I wager when Reg goes to trade Fappy's parts for bun, when Iru takes them she'll realize what they are and go berserk.

Attached: D23Ym-lVYAA2oxh.jpg (1200x914, 169K)

Attached: 1550865747882.png (400x291, 164K)

How do I seduce Ozen without being a shota?

Attached: 1553337913998.png (965x796, 656K)

>iru literally has a city stashed up her cunt

based

Fappy is deliberately giving up her body parts for Reg to carry inside momma, ostentatiously to buy back Nanachi. But the real purpose is to get momma seriously apocalyptic mad
The value system could be gamed to bring back narehate, over and over and over. Killing one or two or hundreds won't stop the value system.
But momma was lacking that final bit of rage to finally just end everything inside her body
Faputa understands now. There can be only one way for Iru to finally achieve the peace she was looking for all her life.
Death shall set her free.

Rude

>After reading the TL, I like Veko even more now.
me too and I didn't know that was possible. I would have jumped through my screen like it was mario 64 to comfort her if I could, even if I could never return and shitpost with you fucks again.

Attached: vekon.png (846x916, 573K)

Nanachi will look back with longing and frustration on the days when she could get sniffed or rubbed at any time after Faputa monopolizes Reg's boyish urges.

Attached: 774e76514176bc7b1ef9f911d25ef793.png (1040x1096, 887K)

right up until you die walking out of a cheap sushi bar

Attached: D1StO9IU0AETdXW.jpg large.jpg (780x1024, 175K)

Seeing how motherly she is, I think I would probably trust your wife to be around mine now.

Attached: 543656.png (1199x1391, 318K)

Attached: 1537520173111.jpg (1000x667, 152K)

What will Lyza be like when the crew finally meets her?

Attached: 1553978671641.jpg (1188x1360, 270K)

>Slaughtered all of the robots outside of the village
>Put their parts together and made a huge robot
>Bringing it back to blow up the village the second her sex toy comes back

Attached: 1319509505448.jpg (567x425, 233K)

>monopolizes
there's nothing preventing an oligopoly

Faputa can barely put a coherent sentence together let alone a robot

youtu.be/12zMx7vFTHc?t=74

Attached: mining straight down bun.jpg (1240x1748, 149K)

refractory period

Don't bully things that smell like the sun and have poofy butt plumage, thank you

What the fuck is even going on with this manga anymore I'm so lost

>OOGA BOOGA ME FAPUTA SOSU
Even Riko is smarter.

Yours still makes me nervous, even with Mitty gone she's still killed and would be capable of doing it again with little apprehension if she felt like it. Maybe it's an irrational fear but at least if I'm always there watching she'll have to kill us both which I much prefer to Veko leaving me alone here in the abyss...

Attached: DzCFsg1V4AEZDSu.jpg large.jpg (2048x1457, 327K)

Water is a monster.

Babies are tasty.

You need to stick some eggs up a tribal girl's cunt to build a city in there come on.

>happy journey
she won’t find that joining them

user makes a fair point. How fucking long has it been and what has Faputa been doing all these years?

Attached: img_1520.jpg (640x480, 275K)

She put people out of their misery whom she couldn't save, that's all. Unless you're talking about what Bondold made her do, and even then she didn't technically kill any of those pool souls.

Attached: took care of.png (698x563, 516K)

Here they are, the mad lads. twitter.com/tukushiA/status/1112561044054896641

Attached: D3CcFkJUYAEVQ_i.png (900x535, 236K)

Why did Regu do this?

Attached: 2.png (1128x1600, 793K)

What did they talk about when Bondrewd went down there? He met Belafu so surely he must have met Wazu as well.

She'll be the queen of a kingdom full of robo-shotas

So did he villagers immediately get down to eating testicles after fappy was born and they ran out of babies?

>She put people out of their misery whom she couldn't save, that's all.
Any delver who was too injured to go on alone, she collected. There is no way in heck she wouldn't be able to save even just one of them. As soon as they saw her they were as good as dead since she needed to keep her presence a secret as well, it was just a matter of socially engineering them into believing she would help them once she found one.

In any case, I don't disagree with the things she did, I'd have done the same, I'm just very protective and the idea of leaving the precious keystone of my life around someone who can drive a knife into a living human's chest without even flinching makes my stomach sink, even knowing Nanachi would never have a reason to do it to her.

...Supervised visitation is fine! I am sure our wives would get along.

I want to get ooga boogad by faputa, there's something primal about all those arms and her aggressive sniffing

>veko is scared to visit belafu
the nice guy she knew is long gone

Attached: 19AD99DB-2A28-4B7F-8BF0-145C262B97E5.jpg (714x234, 62K)

Are you forgetting that your wife once considered doing it to her surrogate daughter? Chickened out though, ask her if she would have if she knew what she does now.
My wife has no reason to do any of that now, though. She's a cute housewife now, living in the middle of nowhere deep in the woods with me.

Attached: _40739.jpg (225x350, 27K)

There's a narehate who donates his testicles, he can probably grow them at will

I've eaten bull testicles they tasted weird but not bad.

Be a tomboy.

Irumyuui will not die because of the pests inside of her. She can easily feed on the monstrosities surrounding her within the Abyss. But there's no way she's going to permit whatever is inside of her to simply rest with ease. Especially if someone like Belafu gets his hands on a component.

I'll be a little disappointed if there is no reaction when Belafu eats the faputa arm. I can't imagine Reg killing the city.I can see angry Iru balancing everyone to death when she thinks her last child is dead.

Hadi mae

Attached: file.png (195x255, 57K)

Only way to stop the value system is to take it away
That means a kamikaze suicide

What do you think is Belafu wish actually is?
Given what his form looks like and how he eat stuff, which desires did the form actually reflected?
It doesn't seem to reflect his guilt for eating Irumy's children, instead, it felt as if he wants to regain his pride and eats tasty stuff, given how majestic it looks, and how it actually functions.

I'm going to play football with Mitty #3!

I know your wife is different now, but she still learned to distance herself enough to make it easy to kill with cold efficiency, to bottle it all up because otherwise she'd have gone mad from the things she had to do. Nanachi is a great person to have on your side in any crisis and by the same token a terrifying enemy. If someone broke into your home, Nanachi would of course wake up first because bunny hearing and do that cute four legged hop to the nearest gun and they would be dead just like that, no hesitation. I don't think she would even convey fear or remorse for what just happened either, just have a blank expression while naaing in frustration at the situation.

My wife would scream and shoot wildly at an upwards angle failing to hit anyong, 99% chance it scares them away at least but what I'd be left to deal with is a trembling Veko curled up in my arms and a roof that is going to be a huge pain to try and repair...

Also Nanachi would have heard them coming half a mile away and probably be aiming at the door as they walked up to it. There are a lot of advantages to having a super senses killer wife to be honest.

Attached: K10.png (846x1200, 811K)

I knew of the manga because of nanachi before the live translation even started. Many of my favorite artist drew her while she's still obscure
I stuck by the beginning of the translation in hope of seeing more of her in context. That and I heard that the series actually get more exposure in it's home country when Nanachi appeared.

Uhh... Yeah, that's probably true. Except for the remorse after bit, anyway. Either way, hope it never comes to that. We're pretty far removed from any nearby towns. And no nunsavory groups of peopleers around.

Attached: 1539282892680.png (312x403, 494K)

... Did the April fool's thing break spoilers?

test

Such a place as a secluded house in the woods is a prime target really, not only for robbers but for traffickers and serial killers after a much bigger prize than jewelry. Happens in the middle of nowhere Alaska all the time. There really is safety in numbers.

Though I would still take my chances even without a wife that doubles as a guard dog It would take a moderately sized mechanized infantry division to assail our home with Regu around anyway

Be sure to give me all the karma!! I'm trying to unlock the pickle perk.

Attached: 1535216708464.jpg (424x600, 48K)

I AM THE 2nd PERSON WHO LIKED THIS POST!

Nah, it just replaces your pics with CP every now and then

The crime rate here is almost non-existent so I'm not too worried. However, my treasure resides here, so naturally I've taken measures to protect the happiness we have.
That's the weird glitch where the thumbnail sometimes gets swapped if two people post at the exact same time. Can cross boards I believe.

Attached: 4TlcMKl.jpg (600x315, 37K)

Attached: 1535372543581.png (811x927, 548K)

What does the 14 mean?

14 words

Attached: 65907674_p0.jpg (2000x2000, 347K)

At least there's no risk of that this deep in the abyss, just creates a hundred times more horrible and dangerous... I really hope Bondrewd or Riko or whoever finds some way to cheat the curse so that I can rationalize moving the setting of my dreams to somewhere more pleasant. My own uncompromising sense of continuity betrays me once again.

Attached: DjOh3DuUwAIQo_Y.jpg large.jpg (1572x1092, 321K)

>14 words
What are those?

Bondrewd looks at this year and thinks peanut butter vs mustard was way more interesting

Attached: 65625971_p0.png (2400x1600, 2.09M)

>creates
meant creatures, damn.

We must secure the existence of our treasure, and a future for Iru's children.

Attached: D1jARoMUwAEWS93.jpg large.jpg (1638x2048, 280K)

Uhhh.... Yeah, me too user. Veko a good girl

Attached: kanna bun.png (686x960, 633K)

Tell me something i dont know
like when the fuck the next perk unlocks what is this shit?

Attached: DzXOHVqUUAAT6QA.jpg orig.jpg (849x1200, 183K)

this is actually a correct statement, but it's too hard to interpret.

I wanna have a moth for myself

I'm not paying attention to the April Fool's thing. Didn't know there was a perk

Attached: 1534140956237.png (200x385, 87K)

There's a rabbit perk.

Attached: DzoEsqiU8AAwZB7.jpg large.jpg (2048x2044, 280K)

Yes, it was.

Don't get it. I see numbers to the side of anons now, but I'm using $chan X and other scripts, where do you see perks?

Attached: __nanachi_made_in_abyss_drawn_by_hiranko__sample-d1b5b688ebb27e6c445c58b95073a4bb.jpg (850x1202, 175K)

Always makes me laugh

behold fuheh😃

Attached: DhzzaMSVQAAZ9Pq.jpg (1200x959, 81K)

>emojis
What the fuck is that nigger doing?

Oh, that's all? Eh... I'm good.

Attached: 1531290969767.png (284x427, 105K)

I am not sure what the rest do! M-Maybe there is more.

Also, watching a scary movie with Veko and squeezing her shoulder reassuringly when something spooky makes her jump!🙁

Attached: DjxxPtnUcAAgMc8.jpg large.jpg (1237x1204, 121K)

I hope Nanachi dies

Rolled 2 (1d6)

Let's roll with this one!

1-2 just Veko
2-3 just Regu
4-6 bisandwich with both

Attached: DjNrpI-UwAEgo97.jpg large.jpg (2048x1536, 322K)

So it's confirmed that it doesn't work with Yea Forums X. So... Are you really browsing without a transparent picture of your wife in the corner?

Attached: Buntitled.png (1748x898, 440K)

Well my plans for the night are officially sorted.

Attached: DXIAZ0hVAAAwmrI.jpg large.jpg (571x520, 51K)

It's the first time I see an emoji on 4ch, I assumed they weren't even allowed

Have dice always worked on Yea Forums or is this more april 1st stuff?

Your wife's cock is feminine and cute, please hover your cursor over her crotch and move it up and down for me