Yea Forums sings Soramimi Cake: One More Final

Alright you fuckers, today is the official deadline, but I'm going to extend it one more week in case anyone needs more time or any other anons would like to join in.
So you now have until the 7th to take part in this wonderful amalgamation of Yea Forumsutism. This'll be your last chance to submit.
Karaoke, lyrics, sheet music, and such: files.catbox.moe/71h5ri.zip
Send your submissions to [email protected]
Also please try to actually sing. Whisperers/mumblers will be frowned upon.
You don't have to sing your heart out, but at least speak up so we can hear you.
There's also another mixer doing the Bunny Girl Senpai ED and Zombieland Saga OP. The deadline for his projects was today as well but he may still be accepting submissions for a few more days.
Info in description: youtube.com/watch?v=0C-3TpA36JA
Good luck faggots.

Attached: kimura 7.jpg (1032x774, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1xmk0yVkTRV
vocaroo.com/i/s0fRarZxsooC
m.youtube.com/watch?v=um0Zls_7Y8E
youtu.be/B554Qn5D1Ho
vocaroo.com/i/s0cugtl01Bn5
vocaroo.com/i/s1y0A8eaH9pi
vocaroo.com/i/s0i1BbxSUn04
youtube.com/watch?v=T4tIi2Q_LWc
vocaroo.com/i/s1WaNVB6VqUu
vocaroo.com/i/s0JOZaowjCBf
vocaroo.com/i/s0xJP1LMTfSD
youtube.com/watch?v=pNFecDEVaZs
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZCdIDPa6Gk
vocaroo.com/i/s0pypwgklaQ0
vocaroo.com/i/s1EjxFMNny9H
vocaroo.com/i/s1DZ8G6iAepJ
vocaroo.com/i/s0QYETIA1Cao
vocaroo.com/i/s1RqOKRLShB4
vocaroo.com/i/s0Lmh6lSaDHt
youtu.be/672Wdml3eFs
vocaroo.com/i/s0IpskkMKL3U
vocaroo.com/i/s0l9hJd96YjK
youtu.be/0C-3TpA36JA
youtube.com/watch?v=07cyiNcvMYY
youtu.be/s-FGWFdxDKw
youtube.com/watch?v=CuYoOAm1E_U
vocaroo.com/i/s07ntasF5cDg
youtu.be/5w0E6y01OuQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0k91qbmlBeE
youtu.be/4vegkBjpO9A?t=1800
vocaroo.com/i/s1h4jEAdKZxh
youtube.com/watch?v=FpOXJmp1RKw
vocaroo.com/i/s17nW7lls5ft
youtube.com/watch?v=nc3BstiJjSc
vocaroo.com/i/s1DeMm8Eqfkf
vocaroo.com/i/s0ukpPDBAvE3
youtu.be/0LFb9S32AoY
youtube.com/watch?v=EStGREhjYEE
vocaroo.com/i/s0m5f7AeVFRH
vocaroo.com/i/s03xlXsDfpbK
vocaroo.com/i/s1RmVeTetP23
vocaroo.com/i/s0THLk7NVXvf
vocaroo.com/i/s1VbRISnFQYY
youtube.com/watch?v=kg2E5sQgotM
vocaroo.com/i/s0dvZFb16fet
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLhPBQpXafY
picosong.com/wbrB6/
picosong.com/wbMKp/
picosong.com/wbMBW/
upload.cat/fb048dc18536d491
vocaroo.com/i/s1FefccZDBAZ
vocaroo.com/i/s06CeZgslvHr
vocaroo.com/i/s1UWzvQKKMEj
vocaroo.com/i/s0JRflK0rKn4
youtube.com/watch?v=n84IxGzIDuw
youtu.be/mAbCfrtTQKI
vocaroo.com/i/s076cqz08M7R
files.catbox.moe/j36ppl.ogg
vocaroo.com/i/s107XKSmN5WR
youtube.com/watch?v=IMP-IEfg-yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So a mess of autists whispering so they won't wake their parents up?

OP got nobody so he's extending the deadline

Attached: PYEaPwF.gif (456x237, 1.36M)

Out of the 20-something submissions I've received so far only a few were mumblers. You have my word that this will not turn out like the hunterchad incident.

Attached: 1552693204936.gif (320x240, 261K)

Good to know.
I see the faggots are still trying to ruin it though.
Maybe you two could actually sing so the result could be even better, hmm?

Looking forward to it!

Attached: 19f7d2738dcd.jpg (500x500, 78K)

Attached: azu wing.gif (320x224, 871K)

Attached: chin chong nip nong.jpg (223x349, 36K)

Attached: 51875923_p3_master1200-1.jpg (600x889, 200K)

Nice. I can't wait. When do you plan to release the chorus?

Sometime mid-April, probably.

Attached: azumanga.png (741x592, 77K)

>ZetsubouSensei
When will Hito Toshite Jiku Ga Bureteiru and Ringo Mogire Beam be made?

>So you now have until the 7th
Thank you!!

I plan on doing the full versions of Bure Rumba and Ringo, and probably some of the EDs and other songs as well. As for when I don't know.

This OP kinda sucks desu

Attached: 73951689_p0.jpg (984x1484, 249K)

Bump. I might actually be able to get the full sax track to you by the 7th.

Cee Mixer here, I received 15+ for each project, in addition to extra vocals and a clarinet. I only got like 2 mumblers and I'm blasting their voices so they sound like they're singing. I can share with you a preview for one of them.

Not that faggot but I would like to hear the preview.

>I might actually be able to get the full sax track to you by the 7th.
When you say that did you transcribe the rest of Soramimi Cake or did you just mean the rest of the track from the orchestr/a/ music sheet?

sweet. I'll do an improv mix and upload it. there is a lot of people and I only want to preview it so don't be mad if I cherry pick the good ones to show off

That's fine. I just can't wait to hear these finished projects.

Count me in for a Yea Forums sings Ringo.

Unfortunately, I’m too autistic to be a team player, so I rearranged the music and also anything I play will be out of time and out of tune.

I took a piano piece for it that I found elsewhere, transposed it into Eb, and then rearranged the two-handed piece into one melody that follows the vocal melody.

I split it into the following sections that I was going to let the mixer string together and unfuck:
1) Intro
2) Main 1 (low octave main melody)
3) Main 2 (high octave main melody)
4) Main 3 (transition)
5) Instrumental Break 1 (R&B progressions around the melody)
6) Instrumental Break 2 (R&B progressions around the melody)

Status of playing is:
1) Still too slow, working on fingering speed of the three-note sections
2) Decent
3) Decent
4) Meh, need to practice
5) Haven’t started practicing
6) Haven’t started practicing

I’ll send the mixer an email tonight wth some early stuff.

Sorry it's taking a bit, I thought I should update the new vocals roster since last week gave me a lot. Including Jizzy

kys yourself you dumb attention whore tripfag

Alright. Remember to upload the sax on your channel when everything is done please, I'm still waiting to hear you faggot.

There is a possibility that it’ll be too out of sync to be useful, in addition to being late.

If you're worried about stuff being out of sync or late, just send the sax in parts or send the parts that you want to do.

Bamp

Here's a shitty mix on the spot. You can of course expect a better one later. I just don't plan on mixing until the deadline is done. I also need to get some people to redo their takes. Either harsh bg noise or mumblefags.
vocaroo.com/i/s1xmk0yVkTRV

Very, very nice.

Oh god, I sound so weird. Maybe I should've done a different voice.

Attached: aaaaaaaaa.jpg (1600x1000, 122K)

Fukashigi no Carte - April 6th
Zombieland Saga - April 13th
We got time :^)

Bump.

Attached: 7BBD6C9E-7110-4BDC-977F-DE55276E0713.gif (400x300, 1.9M)

Attached: Mayonegg.png (720x480, 478K)

Attached: chiyobits.jpg (975x713, 116K)

Attached: 1548428845328.gif (328x356, 786K)

How would you go about curing her dykery?

Attached: kaorin.jpg (300x460, 32K)

There is nothing to be cured.

Attached: 1550827977238.png (325x371, 194K)

I forgot about this again, I'll sing it and send it this time, I promise, just don't expect something good, I can't sing anyway but I want to contribute.

That's a lie and you know it.

Attached: kimura.jpg (720x576, 216K)

Week 2, baby. C'mon
This week is going to be packed

Attached: 1553931789902.jpg (800x994, 198K)

Oh jesus christ, is that you again?

I remember there were at least 3 autistic bumpers last week Including myself

That's three including myself. Cee here.

Ok, I wonder who the third user is.

Here's my attempt. I only did the first part.
Please don't make fun of my high-pitched voice.
>vocaroo.com/i/s0fRarZxsooC

Attached: 1458797107521.png (259x191, 111K)

Guess who's Back
Back Again
Yea Forums sings' Back
Tell your friends

Attached: 1541542798489.jpg (1080x1061, 664K)

Can you be my dad?

wonderful voice

Sure thing bud, just as soon as you mow the lawn and take out the trash.
In spite of my voice, I'm afraid I can't fulfill your bara fantasies.

Attached: 1549573115851.png (512x512, 531K)

Not with that attitude, you can't.

So Zombieland Saga isn't due until April 13th and it's only the first 1:45 minutes,not the full song?

I see they rolled out this year's april fool's
do you guys like it

It depends on the time zone.
Very likely that the third one is an aussie

im hating it

I can't believe you picked the worst day possible for an extension
Just look at how fast board is moving

Attached: 1550767420303.jpg (464x381, 103K)

I'm LIKING it

Rolled 5 (1d6)

oops

Attached: 1553824630492.jpg (320x242, 9K)

This thread is doomed

Attached: 1550840429694.gif (496x368, 1.78M)

Attached: 1551661374148.gif (500x379, 1017K)

Like and you will have the voice of an angel

Attached: a4df78f61380ee126362cd1f3d1bbfeca831fb16.gif (405x205, 517K)

I already do. No likes for you.

bump for osaka

Attached: 1533220344509.jpg (2505x2420, 389K)

Attached: 73971823_p10.jpg (1139x964, 297K)

T minus less than an hour, thanks everyone for submitting for Yea Forumspril Fools. It's set to release my time, I'm that stubborn.

Attached: 1438335018055.jpg (733x421, 74K)

>Yea Forums sings chika song
S O O N

Attached: 1541962032500.jpg (512x512, 85K)

would sing desu

Attached: 1530475865209.png (400x301, 167K)

Attached: 5664675689.gif (500x375, 985K)

Attached: 44155138_2196915920563786_6361466032804069376_n.png (520x585, 506K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=um0Zls_7Y8E
Blast from the past😃

I think I'll try to join in all 3

FLY ME TO THE MOON
AND LET ME PLAY AMONG THE STARS

youtu.be/B554Qn5D1Ho

Attached: 1490463115177.png (307x283, 116K)

I hurt myself today🙁

Attached: 1552487361079.png (388x376, 218K)

😃

Attached: 1503888652314.png (538x461, 168K)

Not sure if we can survive April Fool's🙁

Attached: 1549125676663.jpg (535x557, 62K)

Soramimi cake is so weird to sing. I feel like I have to scream this shit.

GET SOME GOOD FUCKING MICS

Hello, my name is Mike, you called?

Attached: 1549816546247.gif (512x512, 2.36M)

I want nobody, nobody but (You)
I want nobody, nobody but (You)
I want nobody
NOBODY
N
O
B
O
D
Y

Attached: 1554098573210.gif (900x540, 778K)

bump

It's no use user, April Fools is out in full force

Attached: 1543012009409.png (287x357, 94K)

Attached: 1550940039519.webm (246x386, 250K)

I'm going to try damn it

あ!

Attached: 1551026694221.gif (471x355, 498K)

Attached: 1553041722320.png (1084x1200, 1.23M)

Attached: 1553044649547.png (680x575, 378K)

Attached: desu in my thread.jpg (480x200, 27K)

It's me, and i'm back, baby.

DID SOMEBODY SAY DESU~~ ?

BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE I HEARD SOMEBODY SAY DESU~~ !

Attached: Desu.jpg (250x190, 37K)

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU

Attached: dE_su.jpg (250x190, 36K)

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU

Attached: d_eSu.jpg (250x190, 41K)

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU

Attached: desU_.jpg (250x190, 37K)

Attached: Partyharddesu.gif (637x393, 123K)

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU

Attached: DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU (480x360, 19K)

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESU

Attached: desu_rain.jpg (800x798, 333K)

NICE TRIPS DESU~~

Attached: 1535423271159.jpg (489x488, 159K)

Attached: 1491498101467.jpg (730x780, 88K)

Attached: 1481078597217.png (512x512, 141K)

Attached: 1531735084752.gif (160x160, 178K)

bumpo

Attached: 1553755099197.jpg (285x283, 14K)

Attached: Starbu.jpg (500x598, 62K)

Attached: yukari.png (469x521, 122K)

Attached: spreading cuteness.jpg (700x526, 87K)

Attached: 1554119854437.jpg (1072x1500, 968K)

Attached: 6914dcf69a99.png (1280x960, 861K)

Attached: miu.png (720x398, 268K)

GRIDMAAAAN
BABY DON DON
BABY DON DON

Attached: aec1c6e49480.jpg (579x613, 55K)

I was really looking forward to it being posted today as I recorded a nice ass take for it to get some Likes

Pizza, pizza, pizza, pizza
PIZZA

Attached: D26rBpOWkAEiEuP1.jpg (992x1466, 304K)

Attached: D26rj_xX0AM84ka1.jpg (889x1347, 325K)

HIJI

vocaroo.com/i/s0cugtl01Bn5

Chiiiyooooooooooooo

Attached: 14008956437.gif (255x255, 91K)

what is friends, is this some kind of food?

Attached: 1553842384370.gif (159x166, 1.13M)

Attached: 1553035688703.jpg (800x553, 113K)

anime Andrea Boccelli

SUGOI!

Attached: D3AQLj-WoAA0bfM1.jpg (1148x1855, 469K)

MOuououuo SHINANAIDE

Attached: 1520280196078.png (540x277, 124K)

one question OP, can you deal with instrumental playing in the background while actual vocals are much louder? Thing is I am completely out of synch when singing to instrumental with headphones on.

Attached: 141735179455.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Attached: a90a244f7d99.jpg (1200x1200, 296K)

Attached: soramimi cake.jpg (1280x960, 265K)

Just leave one earbud in and one out.

I did the rest
vocaroo.com/i/s1y0A8eaH9pi

If this ends up being shit, kill yourself OP. The last few Yea Forums sings have been garbage.

Attached: yukari.png (622x910, 273K)

Attached: 3e92c863e600.jpg (1280x1129, 227K)

Bumping with some FuwaFuwa music

vocaroo.com/i/s0i1BbxSUn04

Aniki please teach me

Attached: 1553712874625.png (433x551, 92K)

Attached: 691261f5940a.jpg (1275x1755, 432K)

Attached: 54da350429a1.jpg (600x945, 70K)

Attached: 0d7cacbe35cd.png (634x473, 168K)

youtube.com/watch?v=T4tIi2Q_LWc

Attached: 1491425454500.jpg (756x333, 93K)

This is fucking hilarious.

Attached: tomo takino.jpg (900x837, 49K)

Yea Forums sings is always garbage, but it's OUR garbage.

Sorry, you wanted to MAKE sure it's garbage? No worries! Will do!
youtu.be/B554Qn5D1Ho
Here's the first one, now how bad do you want us to whisper sweet nothings on the next Yea Forums sings?

Attached: 1490714356115.jpg (244x284, 15K)

Attached: cards.jpg (765x1024, 132K)

Attached: 1387242455953.jpg (942x820, 218K)

wElComE pLeAsu;Re
vocaroo.com/i/s1WaNVB6VqUu

Attached: ejay.jpg (600x750, 46K)

nice voice

testing🏴

If you're singing too quietly, then don't be afraid to get loud, that's how I started. What I like to say is imagine that you're a Roman soldier and you've been tasked with crucifying some prisoners, but Titus-kun has neglected to provide you with any nails. So you must pin them to a cross with only your voice. I don't mean to scream, but just let it out, and if it hurts or is uncomfortable, stop.

The other most important part is hydration. For years I just thought that I had on and off days for singing, but then I learned that proper hydration is vital. As for pitches, you learn that as you go. I've given many off-key performances and I'm still not perfect at it, but practicing aural skills really helps.

I wish I had a cool friend like that.

Attached: nice desu ne.jpg (467x413, 26K)

Attached: 0b31d2f8a8c4.png (332x835, 133K)

Oh yes, this will certainly be one of the best Yea Forums sings yet!

F-frendsu?
I was drinking cola before I recorded this I don't think that's proper hydration, thank you for advice aniki.

Attached: remishy.png (245x274, 127K)

I've found that you have to do it in the days leading up to the performance. For example, if I want to perform on Wednesday, I'll cut back on my drinking of booze on Monday and I'll drink a bunch of water, and my voice will be fine for my performance even if I down a couple shots just before I sing. But if I drink booze excessively through Monday and Tuesday, then my voice will suck on Wednesday, no matter how much water I drink on that last day.

But I did like your singing, Kouhai.

do you smoke? I do but it's so irregular to tell that there is a pack or a half per day

Attached: churious chuen.jpg (750x1000, 71K)

I do not, but I know that doesn't help either, unless you want to sing the blues.

Certainly not an expert on blues, but I do love the blues.

Attached: zzz.jpg (850x850, 126K)

Attached: 59666060_p1_master1200.jpg (600x720, 88K)

Attached: 4bbd93c095d9.jpg (1200x1200, 294K)

Attached: incoming osaka.gif (540x404, 1.9M)

can't believe this thread is surviving april fools
good work lads

Sevil, I know you're in here. I want to trade vocaroos with you again

Attached: 705732a58ada.jpg (1275x1755, 320K)

Attached: kagura.gif (301x223, 917K)

Attached: kick.gif (324x240, 706K)

Attached: card4.jpg (332x202, 30K)

Attached: card2.jpg (384x239, 29K)

Attached: card1.jpg (800x538, 183K)

I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Attached: 1525300816910.gif (705x536, 84K)

>mfw been stoned as fuck while singing Bunny Girl Senpai ED
>it was how I managed to learn how to hit different keys and sing from my diaphragm

Attached: 1550938276606.webm (1280x720, 2.02M)

Attached: 1549127338933.png (1280x720, 753K)

B

E

P

I

I spent 21 tries trying to learn the song, and then this absolute chad comes in and says "suki daioh suki daioh my dick"

YOU FUCKED IT UP

Attached: not xdddd.gif (404x399, 297K)

>I spent 21
I spent more than that just on the fist part.

B

E

N

Attached: 1547937474650.webm (1280x720, 94K)

10/10
will suck your cock no homo and I'm locking the door so you can't raep me

Attached: 1515779462069.jpg (4100x500, 1.09M)

For some reasons, time passage feels really slow.
Everything just drags on longer than it supposed to be.

That's because we've done this before, and April Fools is almost over. So Yea Forums is slowly going back to routine. Plus we're reaching night burger hours.

Attached: c44270441eff.jpg (638x877, 119K)

Attached: 1549126250304.jpg (754x719, 73K)

Attached: 1547223789489.jpg (1438x2048, 1.75M)

A

Z

Attached: 1553384165341.gif (299x317, 536K)

Too bad it couldn't be like that forever. What happened 10 years ago feels like yesterday to me.

E

P

Attached: 575744408.gif (500x375, 991K)

I couldn't sing today, tomorrow I will send it, I'm serious about it.

M

A

K

I

Attached: 0eb306b9b1754a2cae7f22da3e6e3c87358da137b92c881837a73518f2c982ae.jpg (500x479, 62K)

A

S

H

I

bump

Sent emails to 'some' of you faggots. Since the new deadline, I'm giving 'quiet' or just [inaudible] anons another chance before they get rugged by like 16+ screaming faggots and 3 or so girls.

- Cee

Attached: 1553257111903.png (430x387, 67K)

I should also mention I received what I consider the quota for both Bunny Girl and Zombieland. I am more than able to accept even more but now I'm confident that all you will look forward to them since we have such a lovely group of retards.

A

tadaima
it's not rape if you're willing

Attached: congratz.jpg (850x708, 505K)

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Attached: b4bf93ddb5bc299db0a0ddafeda0d7d4a53b0fa9.png (960x540, 484K)

sucky rim asshole
sucky rim asshole
sate sate nani na dekiru kana
vocaroo.com/i/s0JOZaowjCBf

Attached: ReimuSip.gif (400x386, 1.02M)

A

You're not fooling me, rapist.
vocaroo.com/i/s0xJP1LMTfSD
k/a/raoke time?

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=pNFecDEVaZs

make me proud

Attached: atacc cat.jpg (1024x1024, 57K)

I can't wait to blow everyone's ears out on ringo

imagine the SAA IKOU ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at the end
so many anons screaming at once
our ears will never be the same

I'll do it in a bit. I just broke my voice trying to act metal.
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZCdIDPa6Gk

vocaroo.com/i/s0pypwgklaQ0

Attached: you tried.png (456x570, 60K)

No fucking tea? No fucking cake?

Attached: 1435038059586.jpg (400x447, 37K)

you sound much better than me, I sound like an old dying cat with aids trying to do a screamo

Attached: reimu skre skre.jpg (1000x700, 52K)

Attached: cant bear with it.jpg (600x456, 29K)

the chad one-take. I'll try it again if it really made you cringe
vocaroo.com/i/s1EjxFMNny9H

I loved it, but not enough paPApaPa RI ra RI ra PAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1520364757890.gif (480x270, 1.59M)

oh by the way I told you you can't rape the willing
vocaroo.com/i/s1DZ8G6iAepJ

Attached: 1502989189796.jpg (374x347, 39K)

God dammit, I can't stop laughing.
vocaroo.com/i/s0QYETIA1Cao

Sing Watamote opening kudaplease

Attached: 1507309285749.png (832x868, 371K)

Will do
vocaroo.com/i/s1RqOKRLShB4
that giggle was because of that fucking edit user made, I remembered it at the most emotional part of the song god dammit

yorokobe Emiya Shirou😂

Man, fuck this song, it's too fast for a couple take tries. If I did an Yea Forums sings of it, I'd put the effort in trying.
vocaroo.com/i/s0Lmh6lSaDHt

your screamo is getting better each new vocaroo you post, good job user

I'd continue but I wanna rest a bit after putting my voice through glass.
Maybe later I'll try this
youtu.be/672Wdml3eFs

Baka mitai

toriaezu

Attached: torii aezu.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Is the zombieland saga still accepting entries?
I can't go full autism in Soramimi Cakes and I prefer songs like zombieland saga where I can scream

Only relax.

Attached: just relaxing.png (524x364, 102K)

FLY AWAY NOW
FLY AWAY NOW
FLY AWAY
FLY AWAY

yeah zombieland has until the 13th for you to submit so go full autismo

Chocolat chocolat
You make me feel

Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back
Guess who's back

vocaroo.com/i/s0IpskkMKL3U
Just a bit of nostalgia from a little corner on the internet

There goes April Fools'.
It was fun while it lasted
F

Party is over

Attached: yukari.gif (300x225, 1.96M)

I tried the Black Lagoon opening, I don't know what's worse, my morning voice or that I fucked up the English lyrics.

vocaroo.com/i/s0l9hJd96YjK

That was pretty good. Have you ever thought about giving the opening a shot?

Attached: D26rjhJXcAA_-CB.jpg (961x1449, 365K)

Thank goodness board slows down for once
>Inb4 new season reactions
The calm before the storm

Guess I better bring out the mic.

even Jebus is joining, holy shit
I hope that means you're in for the other two projects too

Attached: 1513118288538.jpg (1074x828, 147K)

(Disregard my last post) You know I'm down for some ZLS.

youtu.be/0C-3TpA36JA
We're a double team effort, he mixes one, I have two of my own
Fukashigi no Carte - due April 6th
Soramimi Cake - due April 7th
Zombieland Saga - due April 13th
We did an Yea Forumspril fools joke yesterday too
youtu.be/B554Qn5D1Ho

I'll record something for SoraCake and ZLS. Btw are there any plans for an Yea Forums sings K-ON since today is it's 10th anniversary?

Zet-user, the one doing SoraCake, has plans afterwards but he's still brainstorming - one of which was keion. I have something in mind too, but I plan jumping to Yea Forums afterwards to start Yea Forums dubs RE:make 2.
I'll mention this and see if that'll help him decide.

Attached: oh chiyo.jpg (436x1375, 204K)

Attached: 1549138128648.png (1280x720, 614K)

Do we have to sing the full OP?

For any of the three projects, yes, full OP. But you can try asking SoraCaka mixer by emailing him.

It'd be fun to sing some City pop.👌

Any specific requests? I already done Mod on /jp/

Taking /r/equests. It could be from any genre.
Gotta wrap up this decade with a bang.💯

Will the op for Dororo (GIVE ME FIYAAA) be done at some point OP?
(and/or youtube.com/watch?v=07cyiNcvMYY )

Attached: Dzw07KLU8AEu9rP.jpg (658x658, 57K)

Make enough noise and some mixer out there will deliver. Given you have other anons who wanna join in.
youtu.be/s-FGWFdxDKw

Do this please. Doesn't even have to be the whole thing. 2nd best character song for Azumanga Daioh.
youtube.com/watch?v=CuYoOAm1E_U

Are these requests for the next Yea Forums sings?

Attached: 1531315402721.png (750x750, 470K)

k/a/raoke. Yea Forums sings are decided by popular demand or something fitting to our taste or Yea Forums's taste.

Attached: card3.jpg (328x500, 31K)

Attached: D26r8J2XcAErUeB1.jpg (557x1130, 181K)

vocaroo.com/i/s07ntasF5cDg

Nice

You wanna flex some of those vocals for the anons here? We know your voice, I'd like to hear your jams.

Maybe if someone gives me a good request. Also, i'd rather hear some of you fine anons bust out some tunes.

Busting out the big guns? Fine.
youtu.be/5w0E6y01OuQ
Bring it, mang.

>Bradio
If this thread stays alive, consider it done.

Attached: 5a6bc8f6d2b4.jpg (1200x1200, 250K)

I went from trying screaming metal, vocaloid j pop, to BRADIO

sing ''can you feel the jay tonight'' kudasai, lyrics in here

Jebus-sama please do this at 30 min mark
youtu.be/4vegkBjpO9A?t=1800 I am not asking for full vocals, but at least the part until the drop. I will give you this meal.

Attached: chendwich.jpg (685x652, 360K)

zankoku
vocaroo.com/i/s1h4jEAdKZxh

Attached: flashu.png (274x311, 120K)

I'm still jelly of your screamo, will you accept the challange tho?
youtube.com/watch?v=FpOXJmp1RKw

I'm busy for a couple hours, I'll hit it up if this thread survives. My 'screamo' is pure improv. Just go silly with your voice and have fun.

Attached: victory.jpg (428x958, 115K)

Attached: 1549730838283.png (942x975, 386K)

Attached: 1395502442944.png (667x947, 868K)

>I already done Mod on /jp/
Hi, I'm the original author of that song. Are you saying that you covered it?

Attached: 5a4f24bb3612.jpg (548x1448, 233K)

vocaroo.com/i/s17nW7lls5ft Messed up near the end.
Please do Or do this: youtube.com/watch?v=nc3BstiJjSc
You don't have to even do the whole thing. I just want to hear your voice in these songs.
Yes.

just sent in my submission, I only got 80% of the way through due to time but it's usable

Can you link it? I want to hear it.

Attached: 1549154078144.gif (300x283, 1.26M)

It's pretty bad. vocaroo.com/i/s1DeMm8Eqfkf

Attached: dumb asshole.png (426x396, 211K)

Lol, what the fuck. Thanks for that anyway. Have you heard the one where I sang it?

I rested up
vocaroo.com/i/s0ukpPDBAvE3

Attached: 1549234345026.jpg (197x255, 9K)

Yeah, I saw the Youtube video.

Attached: sakaki.jpg (542x1130, 184K)

Holy fuck that is unironically a deep as fuck voice.
Are you pick related or did you just smoke for years?

Attached: chad thundercock.jpg (468x468, 36K)

OP use this one and possibly only this one unless you find some anons as deep as him

Is tomorrow ok to upload? I've got neighbors that'd much prefer to sleep than for me to scream the opening of a 17 year old show

Attached: 1548341071460.jpg (298x373, 14K)

Fukashigi no Carte - due April 6th
Soramimi Cake - due April 7th
Zombieland Saga - due April 13th

If I was Chad Thundercock I wouldn't be singing anime songs along with a bunch of Yea Forumsustistic virgins, now would I? Though chicks do dig the deep pipes, I will not lie.
Never smoked. Even before puberty people said I had a pretty deep voice, and when I hit puberty it just dropped like a lead weight.

I can say this. The Hunterchad incident was bad because it was sung by the people who were going to sing SAO's first OP, Asians, and one guy who wanted to make 2011fags look bad. There were 7 submissions, and one of them was by a guy who wanted to make 2011fags look like shit.
I'd do the same

Attached: 1498166619680.png (415x424, 182K)

I couldn't sing today again... tomorrow I will try.

Attached: tomo.jpg (513x1085, 100K)

Attached: kagura.jpg (470x1036, 97K)

Attached: 1553118517253.png (481x528, 400K)

Attached: like father, like son.png (413x960, 538K)

Attached: vhs.jpg (1280x1707, 494K)

Attached: vhs2.jpg (1200x1200, 148K)

Attached: 1549156253073.png (507x632, 271K)

Blessed thread.

Attached: 1553143727441.gif (538x302, 2.55M)

I'm honestly shocked this thread is still up. Anyways give me some requests while I work on the former requested stuff.

For Bradioanon, is it okay if I do Golden Liar instead?

Attached: char_110986.jpg (210x240, 18K)

this one
youtu.be/0LFb9S32AoY

Ah man the full version is a lot harder than the TV length. Going to have to limit the alcohol tomorrow to be comprehensible enough to get a gold version out.

Why hasn't Yea Forums done Fire yet? Easily best OP of the year.

youtube.com/watch?v=EStGREhjYEE

Attached: 1552443076849.jpg (400x400, 29K)

So be it. Hit Parade is better though.

what are those boxy things?

Nuh uh

magical video rectangles from ancient times

Attached: vhs mountain.jpg (1024x634, 208K)

Ye fuckin cheeky cunny m8,

Attached: big cat.jpg (850x1201, 209K)

I will key your car.
You like? Also nice dubs.

vocaroo.com/i/s0m5f7AeVFRH

Attached: 1520279039015.gif (520x292, 1.97M)

Like? I fucking love it!
here's a wed for you as a reward

Attached: chenroll.jpg (850x499, 56K)

I'm gonna need a bigger lighter...

Attached: 1526759374253.gif (386x400, 530K)

Attached: 1504236439929.jpg (1280x2077, 344K)

I love that image.

Attached: 1448694777449.gif (420x236, 2.96M)

pure sex

Cakey

no tea and no cake for you

Wow, yesterday was autism day.

Rough version of Sora Wa Tobikiri Paradaisu (The Sky Is A Paradise)
vocaroo.com/i/s03xlXsDfpbK
Thanks for your patient, I guess

Attached: ffc0932e24a7.jpg (1200x1200, 243K)

Jaka jaka jan Jan
Jaka jan

Thank you user.

buying time to edit user?

Attached: osakas.jpg (3168x936, 782K)

Attached: ef39f569-2e24-4c65-bbf7-9f57b942e662.jpg (1200x1200, 240K)

Not sure about that mixer, but it only takes one evening to even at the most, an entire day to edit. I just don't plan on uploading more than once a week. So I don't see why people can't slip in at the last second.

Attached: Sakaki 1.jpg (515x1077, 111K)

Attached: sakaki 2.jpg (486x1120, 159K)

Attached: 1549821159070.jpg (506x557, 160K)

It doesn't seem Jebus will be around for Golden Liar. I'll take it if he's still not here.

Attached: tomo glasses.jpg (841x1304, 212K)

Thanks for keeping the thread bumped friends
vocaroo.com/i/s1RmVeTetP23

Attached: nano_sing.png (640x480, 105K)

Bump for Osaka-sama

Attached: osaka2.jpg (640x480, 22K)

Heh. I'll try Kuso Rumba later. - C

とりましたね

Attached: torimashita ne.jpg (712x534, 209K)

Attached: tomo 3.jpg (494x1111, 165K)

Attached: kagura 4.jpg (507x1069, 95K)

Fish

Attached: kagura 2.jpg (500x1135, 135K)

Attached: kagura 1.jpg (504x1092, 121K)

Reiwa

Tomo is so damn cute.

imagine the smell after a long day at the beach
muh dik

imagine the smell of this tiny little munchkin after picking her and fu

Attached: 1551001430116.png (398x313, 223K)

so who is gonna do Raspberry Heaven

Attached: 1553909436537.jpg (313x320, 37K)

Most likely Zet-user. Idk when though.

I'm wanting to leave the honors of doing Raspberry Heaven to other mixers but if no one else wants to then I will.

Attached: 1547808828385.gif (224x120, 70K)

Attached: 1550202778503.png (352x198, 36K)

Attached: 1548685329747.jpg (720x480, 163K)

Ayyy lmao

Nope. I'll be recording today.[/spoiler

Ayyyyyy

Attached: Azumanga_Daioh_24.DVD(H264.AAC)[KAA][06291E67] 0001.png (640x480, 227K)

Night on Fire

Attached: yomi 2.jpg (610x1073, 132K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0THLk7NVXvf

Attached: osaka-1.jpg (499x1120, 127K)

(You)
vocaroo.com/i/s1VbRISnFQYY
w-wouldn't be funny if we sang SZS songs with metal voices, hahaha

Attached: 1543136183137.jpg (434x422, 108K)

Attached: f22924b81576.gif (700x700, 610K)

Attached: 4991feb0e37d.jpg (876x1295, 338K)

CAKE

Thoughts on /pg/ sings Burn My Dread?

youtube.com/watch?v=kg2E5sQgotM

beach episode time
vocaroo.com/i/s0dvZFb16fet

Attached: clap.gif (480x272, 913K)

fuck i forgot to add an Lil'jon "YEEEYAH"

WHAT

You have earned an achievement, sounding more autismo than Yea Forums sings. I'm proud!

Attached: 1552984183270.png (410x409, 196K)

what what in da butt

Attached: nyamo.jpg (472x1127, 103K)

Just noticed that the plebs are doing their own version of Dango Daikazoku.
Anyone thinks it'll be another 5th grade music class video?

Attached: yukari.jpg (621x1056, 145K)

You mean r* *t? Who cares. I heard their video game board is turning into a shitshow on Yea Forums.

It was funny seeing them thinking that somehow they "OWNED!!!!1!" Yea Forums with their jibun wo cover.

I'll keep try and keep the rant short, but:

Yea Forums sings from my point of view and probably many others, are all about fun first before performance. Maybe it's their way of having fun, but not ours. Projects like these can grow into something big and grand like Bedford, Yea Forumsss 2.0+, or Jizzy, but they were all putting Yea Forums first before elitism kicks in. I can at least appreciate mixers over the years giving me the chance to be in each one despite how awful I was years ago on top of having a shit mic. Now that I'm carrying that sentiment as a mixer, I want to include as many anons as possible and share some good times. Even if all of them tell me to delete these threads.

Attached: 1474088932265.png (1280x720, 2.65M)

please do this

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLhPBQpXafY

What ever happened to this guy?

picosong.com/wbrB6/

He's ranching cattle in the sky, mating press his beautiful wife, Chino. I have no fucking clue, what happened to the countless anons after being disappointing in MGSV? lol

Thanks love you Sevil

You can tell I didn't practice this.
picosong.com/wbMKp/

Also sending in for Soramimi Cake
picosong.com/wbMBW/

niiiiiiice

Nice. Also that "sorramimi" sounded like "zorra mimi", spic for "slut mimi"

Cake by the beach

Attached: 1547925299694.png (387x387, 170K)

Attached: 1553401015193.gif (500x363, 859K)

Attached: 1547925485662.png (404x404, 181K)

upload.cat/fb048dc18536d491
Smuggiepoppu

when did you learn to start learning to use echo effects? 10/10, I can't breathe

Attached: 1507572874132.jpg (640x720, 95K)

Ok I'm almost ready to record it, but right now my parents are sleeping so I'll record it tomorrow, I'm not really good at singing but I hope it would be good enough...

Check the updated deadlines ITT, you have more than enough time to practice whatever you're doing.

it ain't your parents' old mic.
Just a feature

What do you use to upload things now that mixtape is kill?

Upload directly via email, google drive, dropbox, puush, any fileservice works
I used to use picosong like Jebus, there's nothing wrong with it either. I just forgot about it

Fighting evil by moonlight
Winning love by daylight

Attached: 1552152185217.png (539x529, 412K)

Dynamic or condenser mic for recording high volume loud autism, anons? I always sing like my audience is deaf

I don't have a decent mic and thinking of buying one, needs to be USB since I travel for work

I have a condenser USB mic, Snowball ICE. But I wouldn't think too hard, some of these guys are even using their phones to record. Just as long as you can sound clear, keep static at a minimum, and not whisperch/a/d.

Excuuuse Me, Princess

vocaroo.com/i/s1FefccZDBAZ

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mobile Suit Gundam - Iron-Blooded Orphans - 24 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.13_[2016.03.20_ (1280x720, 920K)

Please don't say you were lazy

Other mixer here, from what I heard, he's super busy IRL. I on the other hand wanna at least release them once a week than all at once. No clutter or shit, you know?
vocaroo.com/i/s06CeZgslvHr

Mr 305

vocaroo.com/i/s1UWzvQKKMEj
I Love You
It's pouring outside. That's a wrap for now

vocaroo.com/i/s0JRflK0rKn4
If I can't be yours

Attached: 1553964507969.png (640x480, 349K)

youtube.com/watch?v=n84IxGzIDuw

I still hope will come back one day

Attached: why this.jpg (604x769, 352K)

he*

Me at the back

That's enough suggestions for this thread.
Voice is getting worn out and it's a bit cold
Maybe next time.

Attached: sing.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

is it okay for an Yea Forums sings if I couldn't finish the whole song? someone just came home when I was recording but I really want to send it. also the song is a little bit hearable in the recording from my headphone, is that okay?

Attached: 85a0c61ee246c42b88022f156c423a368cd86bb7.jpg (818x658, 382K)

I just use my phone and my JBL in-ears.

Attached: 1554367184650.png (1107x1077, 941K)

Attached: 1551775557175.png (500x500, 436K)

Dude...

Attached: 1553062308190.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

No problem user. There's still a few more days left if you get another chance to sing and want to do the rest of it though.

What, Satan?

Attached: 1550552585731.png (530x789, 468K)

I didn't like Azumanga Daioh much when I watched it once as a kid but I feel like doing it as well. Hopefully I have time...

youtu.be/mAbCfrtTQKI
>Aqua Ring Theme
>Aqua

Attached: 1551931184101.jpg (1000x563, 138K)

tfw went off for a day and thread is still not archived, is Yea Forums dead?

Recorded some Yea Forums sings before using phone and my voice in the final mix sounds like I'm recording under a blanket, compared to the other voices

I need to buy a mic anyway since I always wanted to start a let's play so I guess might as well

No, we have the same dedicated, also autistic bumpers since last thread. In a way, it helps us get more submissions and attention.

Attached: 1550150939426.png (311x552, 102K)

>tfw went off for a day and thread is still not archived, is Yea Forums dead?
Thats what I've been wondering since yesterday.

This is fucking gold holy shit

>tfw went off for a day and thread is still not archived
It could be longer...

Attached: 6 days.png (1264x192, 84K)

One more for the road: vocaroo.com/i/s076cqz08M7R
Night is still young and it's on fire.
Ok, time to rest. Oyasumi

Attached: 1550746573815.png (786x516, 541K)

Attached: 1552152257521.jpg (800x450, 75K)

Attached: 6d3147474f6f.jpg (572x506, 85K)

Attached: 1509101548483.gif (720x575, 412K)

Attached: 1552157055094.jpg (735x720, 75K)

>Sheet music doesn't have lyrics
What the fuck is the point?

Attached: 1552042323731.jpg (1289x1455, 438K)

Attached: 65e336b72a45.gif (500x500, 1.86M)

Attached: 1549527072006.jpg (258x390, 28K)

Attached: 1381105965491.png (600x1000, 331K)

Do I need to sing it in one, go, or if I put in a file containing clips of me singing individual parts would that be fine?

Just use audacity and record multiple vocal tracks

>Just use audacity and record multiple vocal tracks
Gotcha.
I've done a lot of singing before but I've only ever learned foreign music through using sheet music so I feel like there's no way I'm getting all this in one go.

Thanks for your voice user.

I've been winging it for the last 6-7 years I've been doing Yea Forums sings. Not an ounce of professionalism in me. I only got better through practice at singing and saying japanese words.

how has this thread stayed up for 4 days?

I've had singing training and do choir but I'm used to harmonizing and singing in english/finnish so I'm not used to this, that's all.

Power of autism

ジャンプ

Did Jebus get banned again? For what?

can I send it on a .ogg format?

Soramimi Cake was the hardest to do for me. But I did it.

Any format works.
If Zet-user is ITT, I can convert files for you if you forward the emails to me into mp3 or wav in case you can't use it.

Hope you're still here Cee-san, just recorded Soramimi Cake vocals but this time I actually tried, gonna send as soon as I organise harmonies around it, prepare those Studio Tram and other albums you promised btw

Attached: promotion nekomata 20% extra mischief.jpg (720x800, 454K)

Jebus got hammered for our shitposting ;_;

Attached: no bulli.jpg (850x1204, 347K)

>Hope you're still here Cee-san
Hello
>gonna send as soon
SoraCake is Zet-user's work. His email is also in the video description. You'll see.
>Studio Tram and other albums you promised btw
N-Nani? You mean you want a dl link to them?
rip in fucking pieces

Ok, My singing isn't very good but hope this isn't too bad, I apologize before hand for the disgusting mouth sounds I made, I wasn't aware while I was recording, sorry.

Here's the version with the song in the background:
files.catbox.moe/j36ppl.ogg

Attached: 71e877ca321abf299759261687730ea74b01ec03d761f3abd18c7ca28596bf03.jpg (640x480, 139K)

Nice, I can't wait to hear the other one too.

idk if this is gonna work and don't myself look like a retard, too lazy to go to archive tbqh
>I have Studio Tram's albums. Would you like them? Email me.

Well there's still time to improve. I can't sing either. You're in sync it seems, I'd probably just recommend "singing" it louder, and "happier"(?)
vocaroo.com/i/s107XKSmN5WR
Basically some enthusiasm would help. But I'm sure Zet-user will still take.
As I said, you want to email me for it. But yeah, I remember now.

>"happier"(?)
I was singing happy.

also nice vocaroo

I feel like a dick now. I'm sorry user.

eh, don't worry about it, I don't mind, I also thought I was singing loud enough, I probably will try again later, or I will try to edit the volume.

I would recommend practicing a little before sending it in. I would hardly call what I did singing, it was more like happy screaming and softly assfucking the air.

Attached: fluff.png (735x709, 758K)

Attached: 1549127088140.jpg (1265x1356, 515K)

Have there been any "Don't take the swine flu vaccine" jokes through all this?

retard jokes? not that I know of

I'm still here. I got banned on Yea Forums cause their mods are pieces of shit. Anything you needed from me?

lol just wondering what happened.

Almost to bump limit frens.

Attached: 080DAAED-B2E4-4193-BE31-25A938DBEBE6.gif (400x348, 3.9M)

Tomo the Terrible, an Azumanga Daioh fanfiction

bile-yellow specter floats before you. It has no distinguishable head, just a horrible, flat, oblong body, ending in two pointed tufts at the top that might pass for ears. It has no joints or digits, just four evenly spaced tentacles ending in smooth stumps. It has a mouth in the central mass, gaping open, with a long, pink tongue, but the worst part is the eyes.
They stare at you, broad eyes, half-shut, glazed and expressionless. The sing out into the night, giving away nothing, only reflecting your own cosmic insignificance back at you.

The apparition waves a tentacle in greeting, then speaks in a hypnotic drone.

“Recnamorcen Yzzuf yb nettirw noitcifnaf Hoiad Agnamuza tsrif eht tneserp ot duorp si Ihcihcoyihc! Sredaers olleh!”

The apparition lifts of the ground, soaring through the air like a cloud of noxious vapor on the wind. It lingers by a window looking in on a group of high school students enjoying their lunch.

I

“Fried cuttlefish brains, my favorite!” Chiyo answered, as she proudly displayed her packed lunch. The little girl’s teardrop-shaped pigtails perked up with delight.

The other girls duly admired the delicacy.

“Those are really expensive!” Tomo said at a volume inappropriate to somebody sitting a few feet away. Her long swept-back hair was curiously rigid and unmoving despite the frantic motions of her jaw. “I bet you got the money to buy it by living of the sweat of the common worker, you bourgeois! Can I have some?”

Kagura shoved her aside with one tanned and toned arm. “Hey Chiyo, I’ll trade you two of my octopus-sliced hot dogs for a bite of cuttlefish brains.”

Chiyo’s eyes lit up as her pigtails undulated with delight. “Of course!” She scooped out a generous helping of cephalopod innards. Kagura quickly returned with two of the frankfurters with lengthwise incisions to make one end look like a mass of tentacles.

Chiyo-chan popped one of the treats into her mouth and gave a squeal of appreciation.

Osaka fixed Chiyo with her thousand-mile stare.

“You like octopus hot dogs?”

Chiyo nodded. “They’re my favorite! My mom used to make them for me every other morning!” A faint tinge of wistfulness crossed her eyes. She blinked it away, clenched her fists, and fixed her face in an expression of bold determination. “But now that I’m in high school I make my own lunch!”

Chiyo felt something wet on her neck. Yomi was leaning over her, staring at the hot dogs and seafood like Mr Tadakaichi looking at a slice of cake.

“Oh, I’m sorry Yomi. Would you li-“

“No,” Yomi said, cutting her off. “I’m on the Brampton diet. I’m not allowed to eat any invertebrates or pork products.”

“Aww, poor old Jelly Rolls Yomi,” Tomo said. “I know how much you love pork.” Tomo waved a spoonful of her hot dog and bacon salad in Yomi’s face. The bespectacled, long-haired straightman to Tomo’s obnoxious antics wiped the drool off her mouth and gave Tomo a disdainful sniff.

“This diet is one I can stick to,” she said, unwrapping her lunch box. There were a few radish slices, half a pickle, and a bloody four-pound steak.

Chiyo stared at the slab of uncooked meat. “Yomi, is that safe?”

“It’s part of the diet,” she said, as she calmly lifted up a section of prime beef with her chopsticks.

Tomo leveled a sulky glare at Yomi and shoved another spoonful of pork salad into her mouth.

“Takeru Kobayashi,” Osaka said, putting down the badly splintered remains of her chopsticks.

“What?” Chiyo asked, staring at her friend.

“Takeru Kobayashi,” Osaka repeated. “He can eat a lot of hot dogs.”

“Oh yeah, he won the international hot-dog eating competition,” Kagura said. The thought made her brake out in a patriotic smile.

“I could beat that!” Tomo shouted.

“No way!” Kagura scoffed. “He ate sixty three hot dogs!”

“I would eat six hundred and sixty three hot dogs!” Tomo shouted back.

“You can’t even finish three hot dogs without making yourself sick, and that’s without a time limit,” Yomi added.

“I wasn’t trying competitively that time,” Tomo said. “Just because you’re the fattest, that doesn’t mean you can eat more than me.”

Yomi picked up a slab of beef, chewed it thoughtfully, washed it down with a sip of juice, swallowed, and dabbed her face with a napkin. She gave Tomo a half-hearted uppercut to the jaw.

“I think this new diet is also mellowing me out a bit,” she said thoughtfully. “Must be the protein levels.”

“Yeah, I can see it,” Osaka said, gazing into the middle distance. “Tomo could win.”

The other girls drew closer as they were swept up in Osaka’s hypnotic voice.

II

“It would begin with a big steaming plate full of hot dogs. Tomo would go up against Kobayashi an’ somebody else who’s good at competitions…”

Tomo sat at a long table between Kobayashi and a black bear from America. You could tell it was American, because it was very heavy, and it had a gun and sunglasses.

Chiyo’s ghostly feline father drifted down and waved his arms. A swarm of pint-sized Chiyo clones came out and layed platters heaped with hot dogs in front of the contestants.

“Senigne ruoy trats nemeltneg,” the yellow cat-thing announced.

Kobayashi cracked his neck and stared at the hot dogs. The bear scratched itself and said something in English. Tomo just patted her empty stomach and drooled.

“III, II, I, GO!” Shouted Chiyo-chichi.

The first 25 hot dogs were scarfed down by each contestant without so much as a hiccup. Chiyo-chichi put up “XXV” on a scoreboard next to a picture of the bear, the champion, and Tomo the challenger.

“I’m ready for more,” Kobayashi said.
“Sdrawkcab daer dluoc uoy wonk T’ndid I.” The bear grumbled in its native tongue.
Tomo just smacked her lips and drooled.

The swarm of chiyos replenished the platters, serving up each contestant with a pile of fifty hot dogs each. The bear cleared them up in seconds and leaned back. Kobayashi covered his mouth, groaned, and gave up after the sixty-fith hot dog, his stomach bulging.

Tomo’s tummy was sticking out even further than the famed prince of hot-dog eating. It was a full foot out. It growled for more, and she leaned over in front of Kobayashi. “Hey, are you gonna finish that?” Without waiting for a reply, she bent over and slurped them all up.

The feasting continued between Tomo and the American bear. They reached two hundred and seventeen each before the ursine rolled over and gave up.

Chiyo-chichi raised her hand and pinned a blue ribbon on her shirt.

“Renniw eht si daehgems suoixonbo eht!” the cat-spirit-father said.

“Congratulations Tomo!” Chiyo said.

“Yah were brilliant. I hope I can grow up to eat more bread than that,” Osaka said, sticking a “Go Tomo!” pennant in each ear.

“I guess you finally found a competition you can win!” Kagura said, giving Tomo a hearty smack on her 2ft wide belly.

Tomo answered with a belch that knocked the more athletic girl flat on her back.

“I don’t think eating should be a sport,” Yomi said.

“Yeah? Well, I’m still HUNGRY!” Tomo said, supporting the statement with a loud grumbling from her midsection.

Tomo opened her mouth wide, teeth sharp and jagged, spraying flecks of drool, and crunched up the solid oak table like a crispy noodle.

All her friends grew silent. Kobayashi crept off to the men’s bathroom and the bear backed off a bit.

It was no use. Her hunger was out of control. Her eyes blazed with in insane light. Her hair fanned out behind her like the crest of a prehistoric monster.

Tomo dashed off, stomach contracting as it digested its contents with superhuman speed. She tore down the scoreboard and snapped it up like a stray glob of sweet bean paste.

“Tomo, please stop! You are eating up my summer house!”

Tomo looked down, and sure enough, the wooden firmament she was devouring belonged to Chiyo’s summer residence. Maybe it wasn’t food, but she was sooo hungry. She turned her face to Chiyo. The girl was covered in spilled brown rice and onions sauce.

The grin on Tomo’s face got wider and wider, peeling back a row of sharp teeth. “Hahahahah! I have a hunger that cannot be satisfied by hot dogs alone!” She reached out and grabbed a pigtail in each hand.
“Tomo! Please let go!” Chiyo squealed, tears streaming from her eyes in tiny cascade. She kicked and flailed as she was hoisted into the air by her hair.
Hot drool sprayed onto her face. Tomo’s teeth parted, and her tongue lashed out, wiping brown rice from the little girl’s face. “Hey Chiyo, you smell pretty good.”

“Tomo, what are you d-mmph!” Chiyo’s exclamation was cut off as Tomo’s jaws clamped over her head. Cheeks bulging, she pulled with her tongue, and there was only a single kicking leg sticking out of her mouth. Tomo swallowed, and even that was gone.

She could feel her younger classmate kicking and struggling in her belly. She could feel the taste of human sweat on her lips. She could feel a belly bulging out in front of her half as wide as she was tall. The only thing she couldn’t feel was full.

Tomo’s stomach gurgled noisly, and she plowed back into the crowd.

Tomo lashed out her tongue, licking her lips, gnashing her teeth, surveying her companions with a ravenous leer. “Heeey Osaka, do you taste like okonomiyaki?”

Osaka tilted her head and started licking herself. “I dunno. It’s more like an udon flavor, only with more salt.”

“What flavor of udon?” she asked curiously, the four tips of her hair-mass twitching.

“I dunno. I need to taste more.” Osaka stuck her entire hand in her mouth and started sucking.

She heard a loud moan and turned her head around. Kobayashi was just coming back from the men’s room. She strode over to him, rubbing her hefty stomach.

“Good match. Put ‘em there!” she stuck out her hand and treated the international eating champ to something she thought was a winning smile.

Kobayashi shook hands. Tomo stretched her smile a little wider and narrowed her eyes. Her stomach gurgled loudly enough to drown at Chiyo’s muffled cries of distress.

Tomo squeezed tighter. The former hot-dog eating champion winced, then cried out as Tomo twisted his arm backwards and crushed his fingers. She stuffed his hand into his mouth and masticated furiously. First his head disappeared. Then his chest slid up as Tomo ran her tongue along it. With a wrench of her jaws, Tomo engulfed Kobayashi’s bulging belly, gave another lick, and swallowed up his legs like sexy sausages.

he bloated schoolgirl staggered under the weight of her belly. Her tummy shook with the struggles of its occupants, and it was stretched out almost as wide as she was tall.
“Ooooh *BELCH* man, that was *urp* delicious! Just like hot dogs!”

Yomi cried a stream of tears. “I’m not allowed to have professional hot-dog eating champions on my new diet.”

“Heheheh, awesome. I ate the former champion, so that means I won twice! Also, I got to third base with him on the way down!”

“That’s not how that works,” Yomi said with cold disdain.

Tomo’s evil eyes turned on her infinitesimally chubby friend.

“Hey Jelly Rolls! Come out here!” she snarled. “Unless you’ve gotten too fat to walk.”

Yomi emerged at a run, fist raised. “What did I say about the J word?”

Tomo caught the fist in one hand. She yanked up her friend’s foot with the other hand. Her mouth opened up like a bear trap, and a loud burp escaped.
“What the h-mph!” Tomo’s maw snapped shut over Yomi. The enormous bulge in her cheeks shook and struggled as she savored the sweet buttery flavor. Then she gulped again, and her bloated belly hung down between her knees, shaking with the escape attempts of its occupants.

“Wahahahahah! You idiots!” Tomo poked her gut mockingly. “You all got eaten by me, you morons, and I’m the supreme eating champion of the entire world!” She licked her lips and let out another burp. “Mmm, Yomi was so fatty and delicious.”
“I am NOT fat!” came a muffled exclamation from her stomach. The impression of a fist rose up on her stomach wall. Tomo only giggled.
“Oooh yeah, that feels good.” Her eyes half-closed, and she let a trickle of drool fall from her mouth, savoring the fullness.

Her stomach shrank a little and gurgled. “I…must…eat…fellow…idiots!”

Osaka looked to her left and right, causing the pennants in her ears to shake. Kagura started inching towards the bleachers.

Suddenly, Tomo loomed over them, her long, fanned-out hair blotting out the sun, her huge tummy bumping up against them. All depth and detail had been sucked out of the world, so that Tomo looked like a giant badly drawn cartoon as she gobbled up Osaka and Kagura. She stomped onward, devouring her way through crude crayon-sketch cities.

III

“Bwahahahahah! I am the supreme eating champion of the universe! I will devour your puny world” Tomo said.

“Oh no!” came a similar-sounding, but higher pitched voice from a tiny iced elephant. “Please spare me, oh beautiful, intelligent, Tomo, who is much smarter than Chiyo and Yomi put together. I’ll lead you to my gold, and find you a boyfriend!”

“Idiot!” Tomo shouted. “I, Tomo the Terrible, International Eating Champion of the Milky Way Galaxy, already have nine boyfriends! I’m going to devour you alive!”

Tomo tossed the animal cracker into the air and snapped it up with a loud crunch.

“Yeah, that’s how it would happen,” Osaka repeated dreamily. She reached for one of her pickled radishes, but stuck a napkin in her mouth by mistake. She chewed and swallowed it without noticing.

Tomo eyed Osaka’s pickled radish and octopus balls, and Chiyo’s fried cuttlefish brains. She smacked her lips and grabbed a bottle of onions sauce.

Chiyo reached for a morsel of cuttlefish brains when she felt something wet on her shirt.

“Oops, sorry about that Chiyo!” Tomo said. “I accidentally splashed onions sauce all over your tasty, tender young flesh.”

“Um, that’s okay,” Chiyo said nervously.

“Hey Osaka, do you taste like okonomiyaki?” Tomo asked as she reached over and stuck a wad of pickled ginger behind Osaka’s ear.

Osaka looked at the grinning, drooling Tomo. “Um, I dunno.” She licked her hand. “I taste more like melon bread.”

Tomo reached out and grabbed Chiyo’s pigtail with her chopsticks. “Ohhohohohoh! I am going to eat you all alive to prove I’m the best eating champion in the world! You will sate my villainous appetites!”

Osaka blanched. Chiyo trembled with terror as Tomo tugged on her pigtail and gnashed her teeth.

“Eat this,” Yomi said. She whapped Tomo in the face with a rolled up newspaper.*

The yellow apparition glided up to the window and rubbed against it. Its ears made a squeaking sound as they pressed on the glass, but the entity made no reflection. It turned around to fix a look with it’s hypnotic eyes, clapped its limbs, and said “Dne Eht!”

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Attached: 1541176297603.png (354x423, 105K)

What in the good fuckign lord is all that

Attached: 1491425454497.jpg (806x667, 227K)

A-at least we're getting bumped.

That's called "crashing this thread, with no survivor"
But good lord, just look at the size of it. No way I'm reading that, and I've seen weirder shit before

Attached: 1549007289773.jpg (800x450, 53K)

It was a pretty big post

Attached: 1430446613473.png (524x941, 414K)

I will get you a trumpet part done by the 6th

Sweet, so we got a clarinet, sax and now a trumpet. Any other instruments?

Can't wait for part 3 desu

Attached: 1553006000905.jpg (800x689, 28K)

Attached: 1395453538464.png (500x500, 198K)

Attached: 1549131290752.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Attached: 1554409654103.jpg (440x324, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IMP-IEfg-yg
I'm just gonna leave this here

in short it's possible to make a 5$ mic sound like a 50$ mic, Blue Snowball / Yeti is the one I use but it worked wonders with a crappy headset mic too.

Attached: let me tell you a night story.png (224x279, 77K)

>Blue yeti
>$5

What I meant to say is that it can make a bad quality mic sound almost if not same like a Blue mic, and a Blue mic into a studio quality. It's good to increase sample rate to 96k hz on all software used for recording, as it increases sound clarity significantly, so you don't overdo it with equalizer while mastering.

Holy shit, this improved the quality a lot. But I don't wanna record my shit again after already submitting multiple times, lol.

>2 days left
AAAAAAAAA I SWEAR I'LL SUBMIT ONE IN TIME.

how good do you have to be at singing for this

Can you read words coherently? Can you stay in sync with a song? If yes to both the you're probably overqualified.

>can you read-
I lost you after that

>5 days
>finally autosage

>let's play
you mean like...
an anime rock band?
or, wait
do you possibly mean
an anime orchestra?
an orchestr/a/ if you will...

I've just got back after 2 hours but holy shit, thread is still in the catalog.
Season 3 when?

Attached: aaaaaaaa.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

Just find the romaji lyrics, synchronize with the pacing of the singer, memorize emphasis in certain phrases and you're good to go.
It's a cover anyway so 100% faithful adaptation isn't necessary except for the most popular songs

Attached: 1548902250394.png (300x300, 115K)