In Japan it's perfectly acceptable to kiss your cousin

>in Japan it's perfectly acceptable to kiss your cousin
What the fuck

Attached: Y9.jpg (945x1400, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bptJ719cq2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just like the good ol us and a

Pretty sure in most states it's literally illegal to do just that.

> Twenty states and the District of Columbia allow cousins to marry

Enjoy getting lynched by your peers.

Attached: Y7.jpg (950x1400, 1002K)

>played around with my cousin as a teen
>I stopped because muh morals
keeps me awake sometimes

Attached: 1537219460803.jpg (996x720, 98K)

It's also ok to fuck Shotas and little Bros.

Attached: 5 (1).jpg (1200x1721, 547K)

Is this a Ara Ara thread?

Nothing wrong with fucking a cousin you've barely met.

>implying this is not just the author's dream

Cousing marriage is legal in most first world countries, American states are the only exceptions.

It's pretty obvious what the author's dream is if you've read any of her other manga.

It's immoral to play with your cousin? What were you playing, checkers, monopoly, stratego?

is this a one-shot by sasuga kei or did she come out with some new type of smut manga?

Middle Smooch Student Diary

20 is less than 30

The former

foreplay/head etc

we used to wrestle as kids, then when we hit puberty the wrestling changed

not even meming

>he didn't kiss a cousin when he was 8

Well don't leave us hanging. Story time

In most countries, it’s acceptable.

Touching eachother's dicks is gay, user.

Sex laws only get enacted when something happens often enough to become a problem.

Attached: 1466397596701.jpg (1267x825, 101K)

It's good, keeps family fortune from spreading thin and you know the other's family are honorable and dependable people.

>what i read in manga and watch in anime is a perfect representation of japan

Culture reflects society.

>not fucking a cousin you've grown up with
Are you some kind of homo?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that and I'm saying this completely unironically. The only "unacceptable" thing is having an incest baby, and even that statement raises fun questions like "Why is it illegal for me to fuck my sister, while old hags and genetic fuckups are allowed to breed?" and "If limiting my personal freedoms because of muh mutant babies and muh gene pool is morally right and justified, then why aren't we practicing eugenics?".

Attached: 1549135240.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

don't you worry,burger
you can kiss your rifle and handguns

/k/, please stay.

Attached: weebs.png (602x339, 293K)

Even having a kid with your first cousin is basically ok. You only get a real chance for genetic deformities when doing it repeatedly over 3 or 4 generations, which is where the fucked up royals meme comes from.

>same age as female cousin
>meet her only at family gatherings 5ish times a year
>tease and manhandle her
>be very large for my age so I always manage to physically hurt people when playing with them
>she always end up crying when we play because I'm rough
>still really likes me and never complain
>our favorite thing to do is going to our parents/grandparents king sized bed and wrestle around.
Depending on where we were, our parents and grandparents don't sleep in the same bed, this story isn't about incest you fucking freaks.
>fast forward to 13-14
>still wrestle but I go a bi easy on her, she obviously can't really put up a fight anymore
>but she smells nice so keep doing it
>our wrestling sessions slowly change into me either pinning her down and feeling her up, or intentional loosing so she gets on top of me and intensely stares into my face, getting closer to my face and breathing heavily
cont

The problem is mostly that it's a very easy cycle to repeat.
After one generation has kids with their cousin/sibling those kids will be raised in that environment and are very likely to follow in those footsteps.
It doesnt help that it's also very easy to develop a relationship with sibling what with being raised together and all.

I still feel like government has no business regulating it (you user said, if we're dictating who cant and cant have kids together we might as well practice full eugenics) but I think it would be WAY more common than anybody really thinks.

Attached: 831E74C4-F1EA-4FCD-9987-609A05B30BE5.jpg (1158x1356, 183K)

normally against blogging but please continue

Attached: 1552272796772.jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

We're waiting user.

>one day I'm not in to mood for wrestling so I show her some stuff on my computer
>she teases me for being a nerd ( I was)
>get a bit angry and want to show her whats what
>she smiles, realizing she managed to stir me on
>starts wrestling as usual but I go further, pinning her to the ground and start feeling her up
>first I massage her bra (she's flat as a board)
>then go towards her nether regions
>start massaging her pussy from outside her pants
>her legs shut tight around my arm to stop it from moving
>still manages to move a bit
And this next part is honestly the most erotic thing I've ever experienced
>as I massage her pussy more and more, her leg grip ever so slowly starts to loosen
>not much, because I guess she should be ashamed to admit that she liked it at that point
>but slowly she opens her legs more and more
>until she was wide open and she did the little rising of her lower body to "adjust" her position
>her knees touching the ground at this point
>go inside of her pants and massage the outside of her panties
>take my hand inside her panties
>first thing I feel is wet hair and my hand shoots up out of her panties like lightning
>feel awkward as fuck, and not really horny anymore but she's red as a tomato from a mixture of arousal and embarrassment so I guess I'll continue for her sake
>pull her pants down a bit and shove my mouth and nose towards her panties
>kiss/make out with her vagina through the white cloth
>her dad walks into the room
>he does the dinosaur
I joke
cont not much left

user YOU CAN'T DINOSAUR JOKE AND THEN SAY THAT THE REST OF THE STORY IS TRUE WHAT THE FUCK

Please continue

Attached: 1551970502960.jpg (1280x960, 559K)

Yaeh and you can fuck them too. Though honestly I don't think that part benefited them in any way.

Attached: 1528906406262.gif (336x200, 758K)

>her dad opens the door, but from his angle he can only see her upper body half
>tells us dinner is ready
>he laugh at how tired we get after playing
>mfw he laughed off his daughters cum face thinking we were really doing rough wrestling and tiring ourselves out
>next few times we met she started giving/showing me stripteases/lap dances
>start thinking in the lines of a moral fag and not wanting to continue this kind of relationship
>she's in my room on a summers day
>she start's trying to straddle me/get on top of me
>I push her away and reject her advances after that, never explain to her why
That's about it, there were ALMOST some ntr shit that happend after that, that gave me trust issues but that's the jist of it.

pic related god it pains me to remember this story.

Attached: 1535431459040.jpg (512x384, 62K)

>posts a stupid rage comic face for the image
Boner destroyed. Go back to Yea Forums subhuman

We get it, you didn't fucked her because you chickened out, don't give me "muh morals" bullshit.
>wojackposter
Figures.

You're probably right

Attached: 1542197349124.jpg (585x791, 72K)

>reverse searched the image in the archive
Fuck off back to your BNHA thread you stupid beaner.

I don't know what your post means and I don't care to find out.

Attached: for him.png (742x543, 324K)

Since you're likely fresh off the boat from plebbit I'll explain it to you. When you post the same image, it's recorded in the archive. We can effectively see what threads you've participated in and how much of a retard you are by looking in said archive.

Attached: Untitled.png (1031x560, 135K)

Dang man, kinda sad. Tbf, you could have escalated and ended impregnating her, which would be a whole shitshow with your parents and what not. Might not have been too bad though if your extended family lived close by, could help support a child. There seem to be a surprising amount of anons with similar experiences, which really makes me appreciate why the genders were mostly segregated in past ages.

I've never been to reddit, I've only ever browsed this site, for 9ish years might I add but I never got as into it as you did with my lack of tech savviness and all, thanks for the info!
Why would you try to explain things to redditors tho?
You know what, don't answer that I've derailed the thread enough.

cousin fucking is not incest

pretty sure it's legal in most states

STOP
READING
SASUGA
KEI

Attached: 2A6A1B97-3960-41C7-83E9-A28B9934CD22.jpg (1276x719, 231K)

no

Attached: Rui DomeKano.png (828x798, 596K)

Is birth control okay?

Attached: EE9BA86E-30AA-476A-B517-B773F861E18D.jpg (814x1012, 488K)

no

you must impregnate your cousin. Keep your bloodline pure

>kissing someone is illegal
Land of the F R E E

Never mentioned this online and I'm not sure why I feel like sharing this now but I had sex (not benis in bagina, oral and mutual masturbation) with two cousins when I was 11 - lasted for a few years until I was 14 or so - I don't remember the exact ages since it was 10+ years ago now but that sounds right, never really thought it was weird just random experimentations we did about things we were both curious about plus some more out there sexual games (for example, one of us would hide the other's clothes and we'd have to find them while naked).

It's interesting that young men/boys should be scared of sexuality, when there are so many other impulses towards sex in your teenage years. Is it nature's way of preventing a then low T male, who would be incapable of providing, from reproducing?

Two cousins?! How'd you get that close with two of them? Did you play these games separately or together with all three of you?

How work this? he's a time traveler? a vampire?

Dominant genes instead of “genetic diversity” memes.

What a fucking faggot, cousin 'incest' is legal in most states. You should've kept at it up until you were old enough to marry. Only possibility of failure would be knocking her up and becoming white trash, but condoms are cheap.

>Being boomer enough to spell it out
kys

I don't like Sasuga Kei's manga.

It was mostly with one of the two and then he brought the second one in - I don't know if they did the same by themselves since I never asked.
The first was a male and I honestly don't remember how we got started, I'm sorry I wish I had a better story to tell but I just have no memory of it whatsoever.
As for the second, she was a girl but we didn't really play, if you can call it that, with her a lot, if I'm not mistaken it was three or four times at most with all three of us together and just twice me and her alone.
It's not anything special to be clear, the most common thing me and cousin A did for example was kiss, long childish kisses (just lips pressed together, no tongue no nothing) and then laugh about it.

because old hags are threatened by all forms of competition and have plenty of disposable income to throw at litigation

The fact that she's a woman helps a bit.

Attached: RuiABest.png (810x620, 513K)

>le EPIC boomer maymay

There is literally nothing wrong with kissing your cousin.

>that image
Whenever you think your parents weren't aware of what you were up to as kids, you're wrong.

Also you are now aware your parents knew every single time you masturbated.

>mfw i rename the pics I download with the same name they were posted
how screwed am I?

>what is metadata
Renaming it does nothing.

sry, I am a brainlet when it comes to tech stuff.
t. veterinarian

Britbong here. Its legal to marry your cousin here. Your family will denounce you though.

bad family

Being a first year student doesn't make you a vet, retard-kun.

you can go to Argentina and become a third wordler incestuous
Argentina look with good eyes cousin relationships(depending on the place)

second year, m8
I'd gladly give you some ticks my group and I removed for a cat and a dog, faggot

>Argentina
>the only country people were expecting Ben and Gwen to become a couple
degenerates,all of them

Attached: ben&gwen.jpg (633x349, 51K)

same.we were so close and my cousin's birthday is the same as mine.. There's no better plot than that, but I fucked up.

Attached: 1534167180804.jpg (500x282, 20K)

>second year
Taking engineering courses doesn't make you an engineer. Taking medical classes doesn't make you a doctor.
You're not a veterinarian, and since you post on this website, I give you 6 months before you get weeded out with the rest of the retards.

story?

why would I drop at this point when I am almost half the way? Plus, I like to treat animals a lot.
And please, don't put me on the same boat as you

>Oneshot
Goddammit

Just argentina fandom shipping ben and gwen from the Ben10 cartoon.
Both characters are cousins
youtube.com/watch?v=bptJ719cq2w

Cousins barely qualifies as incest.

>don't put me on the same boat as you
I'm not. Statistically you're going to be weeded out. You're in the second fucking year, do you actually think that's impressive?

>do you actually think that's impressive?
no user, what I wanted to say is you just can't say an individual will be weeded out based only on statistics and "because he/she post on Yea Forums".
Having said that, I apologize for implying you dropped out college

>you just can't say an individual will be weeded out based only on statistics and "because he/she post on Yea Forums"

Attached: What39e9d9.png (907x488, 613K)

>you can't imply something based on highly probable cause
You're not gonna make it

two people who know each other since early childhood who grow so attached to one another that they're willing to break some of society's most ingrained taboos to be together forever. Whats more pure than being with someone who has been with you fron the beginning? In society nowadays you aren't allowed to judge gays, trans, or anything, but with all that degeneracy two siblings can't fall in love? In this age of acceptance what two consenting adults chose to do should be nobodies business but their own.

Attached: 038_v01.jpg (1280x1785, 259K)

>be me
>posting in this shithole since 2009
>2 years later got my high school diploma
>5 years later I got my CS degree
I made it, user
Unfortunately now I have a big debt with the jews and I will need 5 more years to pay all that shit.
My advice for anyone is aim for trades.

>CS degree
laughingmathmajor.jpg

worse is the LGTB degenerates will judge you along with society

welp, at least he has a degree
meanwhile we have nothing and will die archieving nothing
but hey... we still have our "chink cartoons", right?

God I wish I were him

>meanwhile we have nothing
No, don't lump us in with you. This isn't r9k. You can still have a decent career and lifestyle while simultaneously being a mal-adjusted consumer of Japanese media.

>tfw my parents are cousins
This thread makes me feel less like a disgusting inbred

>>my parents are cousins

Attached: 1w4tyui76r.png (1700x1200, 699K)

>recognise Sasuga's art
>decide to read it anyway
>didn't expect anything other than it to be shit
>still disappointed
Listen to this man.

Man, the only thing I did with my cousin was the already known tactic of "massage her back and go lower and lower till you rub her buttocks".
Didn't reach her pussy but when legs trembled like her being possesed, letting a loud moan out and asked me to leave her room while she was grabbing her crotch, that's when I knew she liked it.

The United States is actually one of the only countries where fucking a relative is illegal.

Me between the girl on the background and the person on the right.

If anything the one thing Sasuga does right is one-shots.

Are you white?

It's completely normal to kiss your sister where I'm from

Attached: 1553670178907.gif (446x199, 498K)

white and yellow

when i was 9 i got to kiss my 14 year old cousin all the time
she tought me about fingering

How come there's not a lot of cousin pairings in manga/anime? It ticks the incest tag, It's more socially acceptable and wouldn't be hit by the tokyo law.

Well you can marry them in most of Europe... It's seen as a bad thing, but not illegal.

Sauce please.

Nevermind I found it

Don't lie I did not find it. Who are you cause you ain't me!

The only example I know of is Sankarea, but the cousin was actually a side character and not the focus of the story. And it happened off-screen and during the epilogue.

Shinzo approves of it

Attached: 43tw4sg.jpg (3712x2088, 515K)

This person is not me.

>too many degenerates admitting to fucking family if they get the chance
wew

Attached: 1548352040790.jpg (1440x1864, 415K)

>comes to a degenerate board
>wonders why he's surrounded by degenerate people
Yea Forums is calling you back.

what's the problem with kissing your cousin or sister?

I don't remember ever kissing any of my cousins, but it may have happened and I just forgot. One time when I was like 10, we hosted a family gathering at our house and I was charged with looking after the younger kids and one of the girls flashed me her vag00 a bunch of times while we were playing hide and seek. I'll never forget that.

you glowing too much Yea Forums

Try again crossie.

nah I'm sticking with you being a Yea Forumstard

>Whenever you think your parents weren't aware of what you were up to as kids, you're wrong.
>Also you are now aware your parents knew every single time you masturbated.
Funny you should say that.
>Sister & I shared a room as kids
>always tried to get parents to get me my own room (had a large-ish terrace that could easily be converted)
>never managed to convince them
>get into early teen years, regular kids games escalate into curiosity and hormone driven games
>sometimes we would talk at night with me on top of her and hugging each other
>one night mother walks in on us like that
>"what are you doing"
>Shocked only manage to blurt out
>Sis was annoying me so I'm wrestling her
>Well, cut it out and go back to sleep
>A bit afterwards they started building my new room

lucky, something similar happened to me with my imouto, but I was sent to live with my uncle for 2 years instead of them building a room for me.
Uncle was literally an incel who just worked from morning to night as atoll collector and did nothing but watch basketball games and mexican soap opera on weekends

Its ok to kiss her but just ton perforate her cervix with your boner and cum directly on her eggs on a dangerous day

To be fair in a lot of cultures cousin marriages are acceptable. In Pakistan they're about half of all marriages and in the Middle East in general cosanguinity is a pretty big thing. In the West it generally stopped after the Catholic Church declared it a big no-no (and even grounds for annullment, which isn't something they did lightly way back in the day). Not that the Habsburgs gave a fuck.