When is Bleach coming back?

When is Bleach coming back?

Attached: ichigo[2].jpg (707x1000, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/186366787/#q186407810
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not. It's over.

Soon

Attached: 50530000_773243443042434_862258078820616283_n.jpg (750x710, 87K)

>announcement drops
>Bleach anime is continuing until the end with Kubo directly overseeing the process so he can correct the story and give it a proper ending
It's going to happen this time I can just feel it. We're going to be redeemed Bleachads.

Attached: IMG_3643.jpg (1600x1200, 445K)

If dragonball could back from the trainwreck that was gt after 15 years of being dead , so can bleach...R-Right?

Attached: 007.jpg (470x470, 122K)

>proper ending
Hope you're talking about the story and you aren't some assblasted shipperfag

Either soon or never. You'll find out April 4th

Speaking of assblasted shipperfags, are they still invading our threads?

>bringing shipping into everything
I was always an Ichihime guy but that doesn't mean the ending wasn't lame with half the characters having unknown statuses and unresolved stories

Going by the dragon ball formula we need a really popular movie to get the ball rolling again, and a legion of Pedros

>invading
Butthurt IR/Rukiafags were always here and defensively shitposting.

After Black Clover ends in 12 years

user…

Attached: smile (2).jpg (360x270, 6K)

Yep. Some IR dumblrfag came into a previous Bleach thread to sperg about anti-IR dumblrfag failberry.

Friendly reminder that tomorrow is April 1st, so you guys should brace yourselves for lots of "announcements".

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/186366787/#q186407810

It might have also been a non-shipper sick of failberry, autistic dumblrfags' drama, and of people who post about them instead of talking about Kubo's new works. This dumblr shit is worse than SnK threads about Eremikahaven.

Attached: allshippersarecancer.png (1314x121, 11K)

>most popular villain
>and a legion of Pedros
So we need a movie about Aizen returning but he has a clone army of Starrks.

Some of you guys have got to stop with these threads. I get that you want the anime back, but it's just sad at this point.

Attached: DeNPpNGVQAAhDMp.jpg (325x984, 57K)

Do you know what something being over means?

This is not a comic book, manga end.

Friendly reminder that the page said "next issue" of WSJ which wont be leaked until April 4th and released until April 8th

Why do you faggots always say this in Bleach threads? Half the series discussed on this board are finished.

Soon.

Attached: 1531392879186.jpg (748x1080, 212K)

Non-shippers give no shits about failberry, only dumblr IRfags do. That reply in your image was in response to some user pointing out that sadchigo's translations weren't accurate.

>sadchigo's translations weren't accurate.
Aren't they stolen? I remember when an user revealed that Ichigo didn't call Rukia pretty in that JUMP game, and sadchigo posted the same thing on her blog.

A new series with Aizen as a protagonist.

No.