Typemoon

Fate/Grand Order x Tsukihime
mobile.twitter.com/tyuuboutyauyo/status/1112369986977226754

Attached: IMG_0616.png (1334x750, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpLSFzMUqcc
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.fgoquest
mobile.twitter.com/tyuuboutyauyo/status/1112369986977226754
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Kohaku and Hisui with the cups
Fucking nice.

>April 1st
Fucking fuck.

x Fuck u 2, faggot.

>wanting more stuff to be ruined by GO

Time to roll for berserker funny vamp

because it's going to be a thing in FGO, user. Nasu did say that he wanted to roll for SSR Arcueid (2017 interview) + the Parallel Worlds/QTL stuff in Tsukihime (Tsuki part was redacted). Not to mention that Sion has already appeared in FGO

it's not tsukihime if Sion is in it

>tfw your girl hasn't appeared in anything story or side-story related since Orleans
About fucking time

Attached: 1548704713960.jpg (1240x874, 679K)

Yeah yeah, April Fools.

Degenerate.

having the nice and clean tsukihime designs next to the overdesigned gatcha bullshit really puts into perspective how much things have changed, especially given how much cooler they all look.

if this is april fools I'm not laughing

REMAKE WHEN

Attached: 1435806328627.png (176x176, 34K)

Literally looks like some amateur animated it, at least put effort in your april fools

Tsukihime character's design are all normal clothes in that fanmade tvcm while all FGO characters are in their servant form, not normal clothes though

It is an April Fools joke

Is there a youtube link? I can't see shit on twitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=GpLSFzMUqcc

Better never fucking release it at this point, it just not worth it.

>that new fucking design
nah

A remake would be stupid.
The age of VN is dead and buried. The best you could ask is an anime adaptation of the the close side of the moon, which stitch together Ciel's and Arc's route

Danke

an adaption of the manga would go over well, it does an admiral attempt to tie in enough of the stuff from the other routes and melty blood to avoid the issues that just adapting arc would have. it also makes things a bit more actiony while still keeping a lot of the more horror elements of the original

Congratulations, such a big day!

this is pain

Type-Moon doesn't deserve to join in on April Fools.

Finally Liz gets to be in an anime

>fanmade april fools video
I hate this day! HATE!

Attached: 1526046565820.jpg (650x920, 515K)

Yup, seems legit,

Attached: 1304499933955.png (452x559, 313K)

>chaos vs hassan
That crew was cool as hell but goddamn if it isnt the worst matchup possible.

Liz love!

about time arcueid bros

Attached: 66354021_p0.png (1000x1000, 685K)

LIZ LOVE!

Attached: 1538842424230.png (400x400, 195K)

Attached: 1489606707999.png (257x290, 85K)

Is this it? I remember before a few years ago they had individual TM characters posting on Twitter all day.

That's fanmade, this is what they actually did play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.fgoquest

>That's fanmade
is it? it looks way better than what most animation studios make. I doubt a bunch of dudes would produce something like that just for some laughs.

I hear this over and over, but it makes me wonder, why could VNs not be made to run and marketed on mobiles? Speaking personally, I'd much rather read a VN on my phone then grind away on some silly gacha game that will steal my sanity.

Mobages are pretty much the natural evolution of VNs.

Eh vn are being released in the switch after the vita dead and sony changing to make the ps4 less friendly to them

wow... i mean wow...

this is NOT an april fools joke, this is a fucking slap in the face and a swift kick to the balls!

you just DONT DO THAT! YOU JUST DONT!

i can bet millions of tsukihime fans are gonna be in arms lashing violently against aniplex/type moon.

i dont even follow tsukihime or FGO and i still feel insulted.

you are not very good at what you are trying to do.

he said he wanted her after he finishes the Remake iirc (not like Nasu's word means anything, he changes his mind every other week) Nasu has been recycling elements from Tsukiverse into his other works forever so nothing of that nature is particularly interesting nor new, and Sion is literally a completely different character

Tsuki is never going to get a cameo / crossover of any particular significance until he finishes the Remake, at best you're going to get more "soft" cameos like Sion where the only similarities they have is their name and vaguely the design. or who knows, maybe he'll dump the Remake entirely and decide to melt it down into FGO. or maybe Tsukihime will become a mobage (unironically more likely than Nasu ever going back to the traditional VN format)

you'll have to wait another 2-3 years before you get the possibility of news

but a lot of people expect TM to work another mobile application after FGO finishes up, so i doubt it's going to happen, and, if it does, it certainly won't be what anyone is expecting. a lot of people still haven't come to realization the Tsukihime's Remake is NOT going to be a visual novel. VNs are fucking dead. at most you'll probably get some consolized / mobilized game with heavy visual novel elements but one which panders to their new fanbase overall. 5 years ago I certainly wanted a Tsukihime Remake still, but these days i don't think TM has the stuff for it anymore. and, honestly, if Nasu is taking more than 10 years to write it, i bet you his heart just isn't in it either. fanboys will continue to make excuses for him, though

FINALLY?
F I N A L L Y?

FUCKING FINALLY?
ABOUT TIME

Attached: themackdaddy.jpg (1280x484, 68K)

So I guess Shiki can kill Servants after all.

Attached: 138710238.png (594x530, 111K)

What about Halloween 2017? The one with Osakabehime

really?

Idk, Mobages are gamier then VNs, with plenty of grinding, which stunts pacing and storytelling much more then the length of VNs ever did. Makes the game into a gambling collect a thon rather then a story. It does parallel VNs in that they're both waifu collectors, but the content is very different.

Really really.

For being fanmade this seems pretty damn good

It IS an amateur work.

>mobile.twitter.com/tyuuboutyauyo/status/1112369986977226754
Nasu needs to stop snorting cocaine off jap jk hooker butts with his FGO money and get back to actual writing.

Like fucking finishing Mahoyo trilogy or doing tsukihime remake

Enough with the moba and weekly need clone garbage.

When he killed Arcueid, 17 cuts landed in "an instant".
This is on the same level as 5th grail war Asassin's Tsubame Gaeshi. This is in fact canon. Non only that, but Arcueid was not able to notice she was being followed, nor feel any killing intent from Tohno until the blade already killed her. This is on the same level as asassin servant presence concealment.

In the official Tsukihime manga, Shiki was capable of slicing and killing lightning shot at him by Roa. A low estimate of the speed required for this would land at 96,000MPH, which is the atmospheric discharge of lightning at denser levels (closer to lower altitudes.)

Tying together presence concealment, Zelretch level ability (flash sheath), and A class speed, Shiki could in fact stand a chance against most servants. His trump card that would place him above anything summoned under asassin card would be that he essentially has an instant kill move if he ever gets near, making him a very deadly oponent.

To use concrete evidence of Shiki proving himself time and time again, we can look at who in fact he has killed.

>Nrvnqsr Chaos the 10th apostle. In one attack Tohno managed to kill all 666 of his lives.
>Michael Roa Valdamjong, said to be immortal by traveling between Akasha and back, "reincarnating". Tohno severed his connection to Akasha, erasing his existance.

It's good to take note here, that Servants are tied to the Akashic record in the throne of heroes, which is what allows them to be summoned in the first place. When shiki kills a servant, they can no longer be summoned. Sounds like just the kind of person Archer was looking for.

In the "Talk" side story for Tsukihime, Tohno manged to kill the forest of Einnashe, the seventh dead apostle. He also managed to kill Einnashe's reality marble.

This motherfucker beat up a FOREST, all ryougi ever did was beat up:

>a drug dealer she went to high school with
>a high schooler with a disability
>a terminally ill woman
>a hotel manager

Attached: 1412549409675.jpg (2250x1600, 775K)

>It's good to take note here, that Servants are tied to the Akashic record in the throne of heroes, which is what allows them to be summoned in the first place. When shiki kills a servant, they can no longer be summoned.
Not true. The Heroic Spirit does not leave the Throne. The Servant summoned is a copy. At worst the Heroic Spirit in the Throne just wouldn't get the memories of that summoning.

Don't ruin the copypasta for me.

Just adjust it, killing Servants is enough. Maybe add something about him cutting Gil's access to his treasury or something.

"Don't get carried away, nigga"

What's up with Shielder's VR headset?

Attached: here_to_watch_the_chaos.png (552x688, 358K)

Galahad was being a dick

Worth reading Tsukihime first or should I go with FSN?

Who should have been Akiha's counterpart? She was lonely in the video.

Start with Tsukihime if you like creepy introspective stuff better. If you want flashy cool battles, start with F/SN.

thats one big penis

King Hassan will overcome!

Where is menacing Fou at the last second?

why is it the worst possible matchup

>No Aoko
Even for an April Fool's that's pretty lazy.

Attached: __aozaki_aoko_melty_blood_and_etc_drawn_by_kojima_blue_stardust__0bb0e08d156adae3f07d9524b6c3d09f.jp (550x900, 316K)

The point of nero is that he is hard to kill cous 666 lives that can be recovered over time, hassan doesnt care about that same way that shiki doesnt care
It would be good if we have one of the servants that actually fight him in the past though, sad no richard

Hassan is called "Death of all things."

Galahad decided Goetia was right and fucked off. That suit is a mystic code that tries to tap SOME of Mashu's old power but is really shitty.

It's an excuse of why she's weaker now than vs Tiamat, Lion king and Goetia.

>Galahad decided Goetia was right and fucked off.
Considering he was the only knight in the original legends to be deemed worthy of the Grail, that's a fucking awful reinterpretation of his character. Christ.

Tsukihime is a joke!!

>listening to Nasu

Not as much of one as you, I'm afraid.

Always thought the contract broke because she died in the fight vs Goetia, even if she was asspulled back to life by Fou.

Because mobage is easier to exploit dumb whales and make big money with small effort.

Aoko is never placed with the main Tsuki cast for a reason.
She is too good to be made a joke of too.

Attached: 59372981_p1.jpg (500x500, 162K)

>yfw this is more in line with the spirit of old TM April Fool's than the lazy trash they've made for the last few years
FGO really did ruin everything, huh.

Attached: 1536512695674.jpg (1080x1000, 128K)

It's blatantly obvious that now if they have any fun ideas, they'd realize it's better to package it off as an FGO event rather than use it as an AF event.

Mobage are literally shitty VNs, they're far from evolutions.
Awful combat interrupting the story, generally way lower production values, shitty stiff dialogue sprites, bloated casts of characters, unfinished stories that can be stretched out forever, and will at least lead you by the nose for years. And in the specific case of FGO, inconsistent artists and writers.
Read a bit of Mahoyo, then go read an FGO chapter and tell me this trash is a "natural evolution".

She's in Meltan, if Sion counts she does too.
>She is too good to be made a joke of too.
Tell that to Carnival Phantasm.

t. Has 0 idea what "evolution" means

The way people take that scene out of context proves my point.
Sion was only used because she is already in GO (using said design), not because of Melty at all.

>there will never be a Fate fighting game made by French Bread

MB and UNIST are my favorites but I'd play a Fate themed one.

If you mean it's an evolution where the medium heavily degenerated and lost most of its good qualities, then yeah, I agree. Companies favor the shitty, cheap, and easy product that sells well.

Maybe after MB HD. Any day now.

Fuck type-moon hope nasu dies of cancer and aids.

No, Fate can get screwed.
Most people are happy with the shit they are being fed, so why should they deserve more?

This. Fatefags do not deserve a good game at all, they keep supporting actual trash.

Because Hassan is basically shiki in servant form and we all know how shiki deathd him.

You don't have a point, Aoko is a pivotal character in Tsukihime even if her scenes are limited.
>Sion was only used because she is already in GO (using said design)
Fine, if Satsuki of all people can get in, so can Aoko.

You guys realize that the video is fanmade, right?

Yes, but she didn't belong in an AF spoof focused on the heroines and memes like Satsuki.
Keeping her away from any GO connection of for the best.

No shit, but I might be arguing with those who don't.

If you TM waifu isn't one of these 4 then she's a secondary clone in a 3rd tier causal medium which probably ain't even canon.

Attached: type moon mains.jpg (1164x1161, 486K)

Ciel is better than all of them.

Which is why I'm not worried.

Keep the whole lot away from it or go all out, it's that simple.
>memes like Satsuki.
That's not much of a counterpoint.

I mean Aoko is literally there so I'm not sure what your point is.

Axia please.

Aoko is always viewed separately from everyone else, and is used sparingly.
The fans who made it have a little more soul than most.

if your waifu isnt V/V then get off my board

Attached: 1545235489523.png (992x1403, 1.38M)

>EXTRA Vlad is finally going to trounce his evil, self-entered aristocrat self

God, I wish this wasn't an April Fool's gag.

Attached: Vlad vs Vlad.jpg (1280x1817, 490K)

Akiha isnt in that pic

Implying Ciel ain't just Rin+Kotomine

That Mahoyo Aoko is best girl. Tsuki Aoko is best sensei.

If you have a waifu from type moon you should consider suicide

This!

Akiha is just a Aoko clone.

Attached: 1547749270301.jpg (848x1200, 201K)

based akihabro

Attached: __toono_akiha_tsukihime_drawn_by_shirotsumekusa__ae8dc86020c9ca9d753c50144c306289.jpg (708x1000, 106K)

Who's asking?

My waifu is Takeuchi and I'm not going to commit suicide.

>King Hassan believes that his ability to "kill good" is a gift from God
>everyone in the crossover assumes he has Mystic Eyes (they're even blue)
>this is either a comedic running gag and/or culminates in him getting sick of these claims to the point that he gouges out his own eyes and "kills good" some invincible monstrosity anyway to show that GOD is indeed on his side

Would watch

Attached: Naked King Hassan.jpg (3024x4032, 1.14M)

>Aoko is always viewed separately from everyone else
By whom? The Tsukihime Committee for Character Prominence and Designation? Oh wait, fucking no one, never mind.
>and is used sparingly.
A:E doesn't even appear in Tsukihime and she got a cameo shot, get out of here with that nonsense.
>The fans who made it have a little more soul than most.
No, they just got lazy, stop making excuses.

Does Takeuchi have a seiba face too?

Why does Scathach look Japanese in this franchise? Or is it the other way around?

Attached: scathach sweater full.jpg (736x1354, 85K)

nice

Why is Arc's voice so high. Why is it so Hiiiiiiiiiiigh?

So you clearly wanted her in this.
Listen, that would be a mistake.
Even in Melty Aoko barely interacts with anyone, in Tsuki she only has the bookending.
In CP she is seen twice, once in a skit once again only with Shiki.
Once again, Aoko being in such a thing would be a mistake, even though it is fanmade.

>Implying ethnicity matters when it comes to Takeuchi and Koyama sameface
Explain how Okita can simultaneously look like a 5th century celtic king and a 1st century Roman emperor and maybe I'll explain the Aoko-Scat parallel.

Why don't you neck yourself before I do it for you?

>Takeuchi
>discernible ethnicity

As far as anime is concerned, the only distinctive "Oriental" appearance traits are black hair and eyes. Otherwise please tell me how in Dies Irae the MC is supposed to look identical to a Swiss dude from the 1930s while neither of them appear out of place in their own settings.

>Low prominence = should have no appearance
Again, A:E
>Even in Melty Aoko barely interacts with anyone
She's the main boss of RE-ACT and literally made White Len.
>in Tsuki she only has the bookending.
She's pivotal to the function of the prologue and epilogue.
>In CP she is seen twice, once in a skit once again only with Shiki.
Immaterial and she's in it anyway, so yeah.
>It's a mistake because I say so
Whatever. This isn't even an argument worth having, anyway.

Kara no Kyokai
Tsukihime/Melty Blood

WHat type moon franchise has yet to hit the Fate/Grand Order bug?

DDD is eternally forgotten.

Attached: kanata.jpg (800x600, 57K)

Arc is there which makes using A:E straightforward.
Look, you're missing my arguing point, in the vast majority of anything concerning Turkeyhandle Aoko is not involved because her scope as a character extends beyond it with Mahoyo.
And it is a flipping video made by some autists, not goddamn TM.

Mahoyo.

She looks happy, she can't be type moon, all type moon girls must be insane, have been raped or have raped before

>you're missing my arguing point
You don't have one. Aoko is no less significant than Satsuki, you're grasping at straws.
Just stop, it's fine.

Aoko is far more significant than Satsuki.
But you continue to not understand Aoko at all.

She's extremely insane, though. She's in a cell for good reason.

Attached: __ishizue_kanata_decoration_disorder_disconnection_drawn_by_koyama_hirokazu__2afb43dedda054bd28ec03a (600x475, 156K)

>But you continue to not understand Aoko at all.
>Only my interpretation of how a character should be used is correct
Just stop. We're done here.

Not true.

How insane, as in the "if it wasn't for this protagonist dick I'd be playing jump rope with your innards right now" insane or the "because protagonist wouldn't like it, I'll only dismember you instead of torturing you til you beg me for death"insane?

Implying isn't just Azaka Kokutou clone with no boobs.

>traditional jap look with a jap school girl uniform that includes a long dress
>imouto brocon
>goes to an all girls school
>has a power that sorta gives her a red hue and looks like fire but isn't magic
>loses to Rshiki/Arc

Because FGO is moba garbage that Nasu puts no effort into but it makes money so he'll ok them putting out a weekly new waifu so it can rake in the money he needs for his cocaine and JK hookers.

Scathach literally an Aoko clone.

arc has the same vas as satsuki from klk and pic related

Attached: [Tsundere] To Aru Majutsu no Index II - 10v2 [BDRip h264 1280x720 10bit FLAC][23AA2464].mkv_snapshot (1280x720, 182K)

Azaka is also an Aoko clone, user.

Azaka is a spoiled, lustful little girl. Akiha is a responsible, ladylike head of the family, that's a little headstrong and worried about her irresponsible Nii-San.

She shouldn't be used alongside the normal heroines as in the VN she never appears alongside them.
Simple as.

She has a weird crush on her brother that, along with her supernatural mental disorder, drove her to eating his arm. That kind of crazy.
She also kind of busted out of the facility containing her and other Agonist Syndrome patients and wiped them all out, including a guy who had his own personal universe. Her side-story about that is pretty cool though and makes her more of an actual badass than just a psycho.

Attached: kanata punch.gif (640x480, 709K)

She is "I hate and want to murder my older brother, the protagonist, and then eat his corpse" crazy.

Satsuki is yet to even be an actual heroine, so that's kind of besides the point.

Has anyone ever asked if Nasu has had some kind of counseling because holy shit.

Nasu exploring characters with abnormal psychology is one of his most interesting qualities as a writer, though.
I imagine he doesn't do it so much these days because "he's happier now" (according to his interviews, anyway).

Still, how much do you have to hate someone to eat their arm?

>Akiha is a responsible, ladylike head of the family
Who actually has a spoiled side and literally lusts for her brother. Just like Azaka. But without boobs.

IRRC, I don't think she began to hate her brother until he attacked her from behind and knocked her out after she ate his arm and killed their parents, which lead to her being captured. Before that she just attacked him because she was becoming insane due to the agonist syndrome, but now she wants revenge.

shes just too cute

Attached: __toono_akiha_tsukihime_drawn_by_big_wednesday__c0bbc6b0905b95ec7441f68921894b23.jpg (485x641, 110K)

I FINALLY get tsukihime and it has to share screen time with this shit

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-20 Jojo No Kimyou Na Bouken Vol 121 Chapter 930 Countdown To The Harvest Online F (438x439, 376K)

>My sister went crazy, killed my parents and ate my arm
>She now hates me

This sounds like the beginning of a fucked up love story given this franchise. It's not is it? They end up murdering the shit out of each other right? siblings never have happy endings, at least, not before Rin and Sakura and even then it's debatable how happy it is

>They end up
>Implying DDD has an ending
>Implying DDD will be continued ever
That's a pretty big assumption you're making right there.

Attached: kohaface.png (183x193, 32K)

Most of the people here are talking about wanting a Tsukihime remake but I just want to see DDD completed and this post kills me.