ITT: biggest disappointments/letdowns to ever happen

>ITT: biggest disappointments/letdowns to ever happen

Attached: R7HaB43.png (391x467, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kenkamishiro.tumblr.com/post/183642619772/zakkire-translations-part-1-pg-10-29-vol-1-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only his death was satisfying, everything else was an irritation. The manga equivalent of a Michael Haneke film.

>characters women will never understand

Attached: Px-43ymDp8c.jpg (322x750, 48K)

Attached: 123.jpg (411x512, 38K)

>offscreens your waifu
based furuchad

Attached: super peace.png (581x550, 266K)

I will never not be disappointed about the shit show that TG turned into. So much time invested into that series for it to turn into a massive pile of shit. Fuck ishida

Attached: eto.png (1779x1300, 757K)

>offscreens your protag
based chadanbee

Attached: f998a34340727e1ce2e755be1618260565d72a8d_hq.jpg (725x799, 110K)

>being born

Has anyone scanned zakki :re or translated Ishiggy's commentaries?

Attached: balance.png (1667x913, 1.72M)

>So much time invested into that series for it to turn into a massive pile of shit
yeah user, having to sacrifice 5-10 min of your time every week for a new chaper must be so time consuming

How the fuck do you go from Kira to this shit?

Attached: DiavoloProfile.png (463x841, 986K)

don't know about scans but some guy has started translating the stuff from the art book (it's not finished yet though)
>inb4 tumblr
kenkamishiro.tumblr.com/post/183642619772/zakkire-translations-part-1-pg-10-29-vol-1-2

Thanks. I'll check it out. I wanna see what Ishiggy had to say about his daily struggles.

Attached: V I S U A L I S E.jpg (863x866, 233K)

>and then gets forgotten for the rest of the series

basically he had writers block and deadlines were coming so just forced himself to shit something out.

>The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Attached: 255631.jpg (225x350, 27K)

Np. The thing that surprised me the most is the fact that he transitioned from from full digital to half-digital. So for volume 9 he experimented by interweaving digital with analog, and all the characters were entirely drawn in analog.

vol 9 of :Re*

based

>Kurona vs Suzuya and company and then vs Kanou's Qs & Clown Inc. feat. Nishio
>Chinazard vs Houji/Seidou
>Amon vs Seidou
>Seidou vs Mutsuki
>Amon vs Qs
It was a pretty dope volume, I gotta admit. That page of Seidou holding Akira by the neck looked so fucking crisp though.

Attached: U18.png (800x1150, 807K)

We will never forget it user, it will torment us for the rest of our lives. By the way Eto was objectively the best character of that story.

Attached: 1516605502470.jpg (500x276, 32K)

Yeah, that volume definitely pleased the fightfags. Also, you could really tell that the art looks more crisp in this like you said and I'm sure part of the reason for that is due to the switch from digital to analog. Though I've to say that I'm not a fan of Ishida decisions with how handled the fates of certain characters such as Tatara or Houji and in general, some aspects in that volume felt really out of place and rushed (e.g. mutsuki's complete 180° personality change etc.)

Attached: Tokyo Ghoul re v9 - c088 - 026-027 [Digital HD] [aKraa].jpg (2130x1528, 1.36M)

People used to say that Ishida undo the plot that she was creating and she had to create another one. I still think so.

>she
>being this new
About 5 years ago his editor sent out a notice requesting for assistants, mentioning Ishida being male. If I remember correctly, he wasn't too pleased about it.

I wasn't happy about the Tatara and Houji stuff mainly beacause they didn't get any background info whatsoever, but I wasn't displeased with Seidou either. The fact that Ishida at least bothered to give him a backstory chapter detailing what Kanou did to him was really nice.

Attached: Good boy..jpg (1176x1176, 706K)

>Ichika = Ishida
>Ichika is a natural hybrid just like Eto
>Ichika is born in the same day than Ishida
>Eto was an author
>Both of them are women
>Both of them are natural hybrids
>Both of them are clearly self-inserts for the author
>Ishida + Ichika + Eto = Women

Attached: 1471705959701.png (320x504, 104K)

Attached: c084b010f3ea98f0f0af6db3e080ce33.jpg (1024x657, 38K)

Takizawa really had a good run in :RE no doubt, it's just that he stopped being a character as soon as he defeated Amon in their rematch. But then again, that's generally the problem with the second half of :RE, lots of characters and plot points getting sidelined that is.
>The fact that Ishida at least bothered to give him a backstory chapter detailing what Kanou did to him was really nice.
That stuff was cool and kinda explained why he turned into such a confused edgeboy. Also I just remembered that part where Kanou said that through the torturing processes to improve his reg. ability and overall strength, it comes at the cost of shortening one's lifespan. It's sad that this wasn't brought up again.

>tgfags

Give up user, Ishida is a guy. He literally drew sketch art of himself drawing Vader on a tablet in a TG volume and mentioned he looks like Kazou. He just wants privacy.
based analysis though

>people with common sense

ftfy

Attached: 1497728907767.gif (215x194, 476K)

And after him you get someone who's even better than Kira.

Wrong gif, user.

Attached: 002.jpg (226x253, 21K)

What the fuck was that shitshow ?
I'm still fucking mad about it

Attached: D16ehqnWsAE8j4f.jpg (567x620, 39K)

Attached: monkaO.png (600x600, 225K)

>When OG ended, one of the staff asked, “Is it really over?” in confusion, and I answered, “Yeah, it’s really over.”
>It wasn’t really a lie since it was OG that had ended.
Hmm...

Attached: LEL.png (86x41, 8K)

Is there a reason that ALL tumblr art looks the same?

It cant be one artist doing all of this, is it something with the culture over there?

I cant tell where the clothes end and the tattoos begin...

Attached: 1528123701580.jpg (894x894, 81K)

The same in what way?

Oh come on, puppets aren't that scary.

Attached: 1494041366490.jpg (500x375, 54K)

Attached: 697c0eaccc0acc30371f6923d85f0bc5.jpg (2048x2048, 212K)

rip

too much pressure

>Give up user, Ishida is a guy. He literally drew sketch art of himself drawing Vader on a tablet in a TG volume and mentioned he looks like Kazou.

Nah man, everything related to her style says that Ishida is a woman and she self-inserts herself as Eto and Ichika, she is a woman, probably a very short woman (most part of the female characters are very short). The rest are jokes.

Smooth face, wavy hair, pronounced nose with a line in it, smooth and curved chin, swirly hair and brown skin on characters who are blatantly white.

Occasionally extra-chub added. The kind of art that makes all the characters look bisexual/pansexual or whatever not-gay gender Tumblr is rallying about for that day.

>too much pressure

Attached: Medusa.png (838x826, 534K)

He had a whole plot related to the hybrids but he discarded it because unknown reasons.

You pretty much answered your own question. That platform is populated by all kinds of subhumans, not unlike this one, but at least here those kinds of people are contained in their own little separate boards. Tumblr is a fucking jungle.

Attached: 1531882966815.jpg (700x515, 52K)

Kaneki was a faggot and he confused Touka with Furuta, that's only explanation.

Attached: 3b1f837a0c7c4b99ea832be39cc34945.jpg (540x474, 51K)

Attached: 9f9743faa3752791e87075045d9e3eb3.jpg (604x539, 47K)

Attached: I M A G I N A T I O N.png (1060x768, 1.05M)

Attached: f34951822a75c4513a05b4b7da01e198372ab9df662597a507ed67714ce8a75b_1-1.jpg (800x800, 221K)

Attached: 98fad9b08947295ab3578f107a89a2b6.png (1999x1668, 812K)

Ishida will publish his next series in WSJ, I can feel it.

I may write a story about a different version of Tokyo Ghoul, something like a "No-men Land" with many gangs of powerful ghouls taking control over Tokyo and sealing its entracing, something like a "city governed by the ghouls". With Furuta being considered the OEK.

And Kaneki, Kurona, Takizawa and Eto will be a group of wanders whom try to stay out of the whole conflict between the humans and the ghouls (obviously they can't). I may use Genesis 1:28 as part of my story: "Further, God blessed them, and God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth+ and subdue it, [...] "

Attached: 1529970751596.jpg (682x500, 81K)

My dad works at WSJ, I can confirm. He's working on a manga about a transvestite sushi chef.

Attached: !.png (644x804, 976K)

Why trying to beat the dead horse?

Close, but his next manga will feature the traps from his new game he's been working on.

Any news about Jack Jeanne?

Because I have experience writing stories and I think that TG had a big potential. To be honest I'm surprised about how fun can be design new Ghouls and I already have a bunch of new leaders SSS ghouls. It's incredible how fun it can be write Eto and the gang when they aren't trying to be over-dramatic (I see you Kaneki). It can be very comfy even when they are a bunch of cannibal monsters whom aren't accepted by the two sides of the war and it amazes me how Ishida decided discard that idea.

By now, I have Furuta as the supreme leader of Tokyo, a ghoul SSS who is an ex-soldier and tactical leader which use grenades with RC-suppressor and human weapons to fight against other ghouls, and a dude called Farmer who used to raise humans as cattle.

To make long story short, it's very fun.

He said he will give us more info in april, so in the upcoming weeks.

Something that I will try to do is to portray the characters helping each other (emotional and physically) instead of centralize everything around Kaneki, and at the same time I gonna try to portray that side of Kaneki who says "I don't care about people, I care about my friends" because without much exposition it feels like he is just trying to sound interesting.

I really wanna write Furuta saying: "You try to seize my city? TIME THAT I DESTROY IT!"

Attached: nllvi6mgDD1uqxpz5o1_540.jpg (540x382, 40K)

>gives cachecticneki hiper power up thinking ccg and the ghouls would kill him
>they don`t
>be surprised you get trashed after the fucker goes serious

he deserved it

If that makes you happy, I can respect it. But I think most of the important stuff was already tackled in the manga. Having said that, I wish he expanded the world a bit more and gave us more info about the situation in other countries outside of Japan/Tokyo.

If you read the chapter carefully, you will notice how Furuta actually one ups him in every individual category: sword, kagune, kagune 2.0 (cross swords vs kakuja Furuta). It's actually Furuta's lack of focus that loses him the fight and not his abilities. Had he actually been serious about it, he would have bodied Kaneki.

Attached: Look at her!.png (272x228, 46K)

>But I think most of the important stuff was already tackled in the manga.

To be honest I considered this part very dumb, I think that a reinterpretation of the events could be more cool, for example, Hide is used like a Blue Fairy for the author (a character whom is used to save the situation of other characters when there is no other way to save them, "who saved Amon? Hide did it.") I prefer to keep him as a guy who is hospitalized and half-eaten, he will never walk again, his face is ruined and he needs treatment to stay alive, he will be reminder of Kaneki's bad actions.

Or maybe Uta could be important.

>I wish he expanded the world a bit more and gave us more info about the situation in other countries outside of Japan/Tokyo.

I have this idea of portray Tokyo (Tokyo Ghoul according to the clowns) as a message to the ghouls of other parts of Japan, a message about how they can "defeat the humanity" which moves to other ghouls to attack CCG in other cities (Osaka for example) and even other countries, I really want to add some investigators of other countries. This situation will eventually move the humanity to begin a plan to kill all the ghouls in Tokyo.

this. furuchads win again, baby

Attached: 49637393_280560129277761_144586730465432480_n.jpg (480x480, 38K)

What are you implying user?

Attached: Slight disgust.jpg (265x531, 59K)

This. Furuta lost because of MC plot armor, Kaneki got stomped throughout the fight and only got lucky because Furuta saw some illusion of Rize which distracted him.

being cut like butter does not look like the superior kagune, kaneki stopped schereding him for a moment and furuta went kakuja totally losing reason which means even if he could have had more strength (which i doubt considering neki was just getting used to his new body), he had not mastered it.

though he is definitely the better swordman he did not take the chances he had well, chosing to toy with kaneki before he went with his armor and being too crazy to deal a meaningful blow when he took him by surprise later

what are you even talking about? as soon as furuta went kakuja, kaneki literally had no ground to stand on as he got completely devastated by multiple strikes (pic related is literally one page before he gets offscreened)

Attached: G15.png (793x1200, 1.56M)

I can't see anything on that page user.

Furuta hit the Kek so hard that he made him one with the pavement. He then started hitting at the pavement thinking it was Kekneki.

Attached: like a turd... in the wind.png (1280x720, 1.44M)

kekneki got btfo and only got the win because he's the MC

Attached: G14.png (793x1200, 1.39M)

Well to be honest it would be ridiculous if Kaneki lost being a "Dragon whatever creature". In fact I think that Furuta fighting against him is very dumb.

All Chadruta wanted to do was go all out at at least once, to relieve the stress, so to say. Let it all out.

Attached: 50952497_259970011584748_1461326860654029516_n.jpg (900x650, 67K)

Furuta didn't know what the hell he wanted to do, he had a different version of the tale in most part of the chapters.

He just wanted his sister to be happy and well nourished.

Attached: 6a9316497e55eb7af0ce605db08f09c9.jpg (900x787, 84K)