I really hope I'm not the only one here who is intelligent enough to not fall for pseudointellectual shit

I really hope I'm not the only one here who is intelligent enough to not fall for pseudointellectual shit.

Attached: pretentious shit.png (675x342, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejUcnpwNDLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's your reply

You are. Now go away and be smug. It's fucking great.

What is up with the increase of 'if you like these you're taste a shit' kind of threads?

I am pretty sure these movies just had good visuals, looked good to the eye and that's all that people praise them for. No?

Patlabor 2 has one of the worst artstyles of all time

That's what happens when mods don't do anything and retards keep responding to the same shitposters over and over again.

so what's actual intellectual shit then mr smarty pants?

Attached: zak.png (567x736, 424K)

not anime

real talk though angel's egg was fucking stupid, some alright visuals though.

Well, there's things like Berserk, Re:Zero, White Album 2, real thinking man stuff... youtube.com/watch?v=ejUcnpwNDLs

Attached: 1553950339126.gif (500x207, 3.06M)

Gochiusa

No, you're not alone.

Newfriends feeling dumb and seeking validation

>mods should censor people with different opinions than mine!
maybe you should go to leddit

EoE - Bad Garbage Throw it Away Trash DIsgucsitng
Patlabor 2 - never watched but i've liked other patlabor stuff
ANgel's Egg - good

>i've liked other patlabor stuff
then there's a high chance that you won't like it

Look, we all know you're mad because we pointed out that a show you liked had a shit artstyle.

But we did it because it's true. Nothing you say about Patlabor 2 can change that.

Only if he's a closed-minded idiot that's incapable of appreciating a different approach to a franchise. The people that hate movie 2 think Patlabor is one thing (usually the TV series because that's what they watched first) when in reality it was conceived as several different things.

what's good about angel's egg?

This.