Boogiepop wa Warawanai

It's april, user. Want to see the snow?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Boogiepop wa Warawanai (2019) - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.59_[2019.01.20_01.05.12].jp (1280x720, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikZgBhSMSUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the last day of March.

not sure about likelihood of s2 but any chance of OVA, or is there more content to check out?
i want more boogie

nieve en abril
están llegando hermanos

Attached: 155389245364126186.gif (500x281, 1.06M)

only novels (that you have to buy)
Boogiepop Phantom is dark and angsty, just like anime from the 2000s, weird, so watch it if you're fan of 00s weirdness.
Sadly, it's an end times for comfy thread like this.
Farewell, user.

Attached: fEWWwbUOaLc.jpg (801x453, 87K)

I figure the threads will continue at least through April

I've watched the first 2 episodes. Should I continue? One thing holding me back is the animation (surprising since it's Madhouse). Does it get better? By the way, I'm already obsessed with the OP. It's so damn good.

The First 3 episodes are probably the weakest part of the show for some people. But yeah, the animation gets better after.

Thanks, I figured as much. Do you know why the animation is not great early on in the series? Time constraints or something?

shit got cold here all of a sudden

creepy

read book 4, which is better than anything in the anime

I think 1 and 6 are better, but a proper OVA of 4 would blow everything else they've done out of the water. Granted, the problems with this adaption probably had more to do with corporate interference than the production staff, so Boogiepop may just be doomed forever.

Yeah, I mean if you more or less understand what's going on, then you'll most likely enjoy the whole series.
Animation is alright though, maybe you're talking about artstyle?

Yeah, I get the basic gist of what's going on. I guess I was just expecting something a little more from Madhouse. Perhaps it is more about the art style than the actual animation as you said.

Why do you ask the same thing again today?

Takeda is so lucky

Attached: D202PoZVYAEkfCh.jpg (1440x810, 114K)

Jin is more luckier since he got IMAGINATOR'd

Book 4 sucks. Doesn't even have Boogie in it.

I really like Iinchou now. She's very cute.

>oooooOOOOooooo. I'm going to get you, Touka Miyashita.

Attached: Spooky Suiko.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

try it

Attached: 1553978311868.webm (842x594, 1.07M)

in what episode does that happen?

For me, it's Minahoshi Suiko

IT'S NOT FAIR

Attached: cc4de0bca9a1268ee40188a05a1e3abc90d4d97fr1-1920-1080v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 33K)

boogie is worst part of boogie

you don't skip ops, right, user?

That'd be super embarrassing

In every episode

man i started a phantom rewatch after ep 3 aired and haven't finished it yet
oops

Attached: boogie 2.png (768x768, 177K)

IT'S TIME

Attached: snoww.jpg (1729x1000, 341K)

It took me way too long to realize that Boogiepop got not only the name but also the smug smile and the hat, the four circles included, from him.

Loli imaginator has a silly hairstyle!

she stole his hat and cape as well

youtube.com/watch?v=ikZgBhSMSUM

Attached: D2vGJ3kUgAEnY44.jpg (1000x750, 42K)

What does Yea Forums usually do on April fool's day?

KINO

Attached: tanaka.gif (538x304, 2.95M)

That entire episode was great. It's a shame they cut a bit of Kei's revelation or else it'd probably be the only episode to capture the full potential of the source material.

the OST is so good

Too many boogie parts generally make boogie boring, like book 5. Bubbles should try not to pop out frequently.

Maybe I'm retarded but I had an hard time remembering who each character was.

Imaginate how much more impactful the finale would have been if Naoko and Shirou had been properly fleshed out instead of getting shafted by the butchering of the first arc