Boku no Hero Academia

What ARC would you guys consider to be the best in the series so far? And what arc would you like to see in the future?

Attached: 3b8.jpg (960x1200, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/moments/1099181423955755008
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tertiary_color
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tertiary_color#/media/File:Color_diagram_Charles_Hayter.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=iK2UwkMGEWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bane.

Attached: cc0.png (692x409, 200K)

Horikoshi looks malnutrition and will die before completing his manga.

>Mt Lady arc never

god dammit.

Where my special-ability users at?

Attached: fatherson.png (500x414, 81K)

What's it like knowing bakugo and deku are 2 different sides to how all might can be seen by the public

Bakugo - All might is unbeatable
Deku - All might saves all

And so when they work together they end up getting the same results as all might, one who saves all victims and beats all villains

When bakugos red eyes and dekus green eyes is added together, you get yellow which is the colour used to represent all might in ofa

I think we all know this is heading to bakugo and deku accepting each other and forming a team to be number 1 together

None.

*sniff sniff*

make a hero idea then add a trait that ruins it

FACTS

Attached: shigloser.jpg (612x429, 57K)

Yakuza arc for me. I like gentle arc too. About future arcs i would like to see deku becoming a full-fledged hero

Attached: 131620440.jpg (720x900, 55K)

>Actor man
+Just like Toga, he can change his apperance, but doesnt neeed blood to do so
+Can't be traced
+Will remain anonymous
-Will remain anonymous

Do you English good?

>super strength
>randomly gets 7 super powered quirks
>makes life boring

still true 152 chapters later btw

>self destructive quirk
>character has an obvious plot armor

Appropriate rankings

#1 Endeavor vs High-End(Pro Hero Arc)
#2 OfA vs AfO
#3 Yakuza Arc
#4 Meta Liberation Army (it's shaping up to be a great one at least)
#5 Stain Arc
#6 Forest Training
#7 Gentle Arc
#8 U.A School Festival Arc
#9 U.A Sports Festival Arc
#10 Final Exams Arc
#11 Remedial Course Arc
#12 Entrance Exam Arc
#13 USJ Arc
#14 Battle Trial Arc
#15 Joint Training Arc
#16 Provisional Hero License Arc
#17 Quirk Apprehension Arc

Attached: 4e59c60bdd12e0bd5ed0e5b75ba9059f--samurai-jack-jack-oconnell.jpg (236x203, 8K)

There's a manga about that

Attached: fuchi_kasane_5439.jpg (335x335, 26K)

I'd place USJ much higher, but overall I support this list

Attached: 1553929729928.png (568x648, 65K)

Why can't Ashido be a real person?

Attached: 1552929138065.jpg (480x467, 39K)

Row row fight the powah!

Attached: mainvisual_pc.png (2480x1360, 1.07M)

TRUST NOBODY
LOVE NOBODY

Attached: 72448494_p0.jpg (500x500, 115K)

If she were, how would that help you?

Attached: mina.gif (498x278, 1.48M)

>now it's bakugou's turn
noice

Attached: deku the kaiju.jpg (743x605, 203K)

Trust each other and the power of love

Attached: 692.png (800x651, 175K)

Attached: 1547261056003.png (425x290, 73K)

>Todoroki falling asleep in both pics

My boy

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Attached: amen.jpg (892x1300, 271K)

Pretty much this for me but I'll move stain arc lower because i fucking hate the faggot.

True

Attached: 4kk33345fflk.png (500x500, 107K)

Believe user

Attached: 222.png (522x351, 163K)

Delusion an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Here it is

>manga vs fanart
keep it up, it Is fun

Attached: 1553384911274.png (185x159, 40K)

I have a special place in my heart for Gentle's arc, it's right there with Endeavour's. I would like to see Deku, Bakugou and Todoroki in the same Hero internship

Attached: 1553897180752.jpg (960x951, 101K)

Attached: ochako hungers.png (382x410, 175K)

You'll see.

Am I the only one who misses these two?

Attached: a6fdb4ea4dd54aba6e404fd000103b1d.jpg (429x577, 43K)

You mean like in chapter 184 where they had the perfect chance to meet yet it didn't happen? It was as if Horikoshi looked at the people who wanted that and gave them a big "fuck you, it ain't happening". Then, in September, he revealed Eri was a year older than him.
I'm sorry user, but you're deluded.

>posts characters in one shot
Both are crackships, but EriKota got more chances to become true.

Attached: short hair ochako.jpg (457x295, 25K)

Haha

Noper

Attached: 395.png (500x258, 108K)

>Hero Academia movie website releases new promotion pic about the movie with kaiju Bakugou
>Nobody here comments about this

WTF, guys?

I want to marry Dabi!!!
I will give him a home and cook for him every day

>no argument other than your delusions
Yeah I think I'll ignore you from now on unless you can really back up the stuff you say, but since you can't because you've got nothing it is completely useless.

>unless you can really back up
that's my line

The last interesting thing.

Read

But that stupid flashback ruined it

Not a proof

There's not much to discuss about the movie at this point. Nobody expects it to be anything but a filler plot with nice action scenes and right now we have no inkling what characters or filler it will be about.

>Mirio crying out of joy after seeing Eri smile for the first time.
>this is after he lost everything for her sake as he promised he wouldn't let her feel pain again
>this somehow isn't proof of selfless, unconditional love
Ok delusionalanon.

Speculation

Hug your Frogs

Attached: 梅雨ちゃん2.jpg (862x1432, 345K)

>What ARC would you guys consider to be the best in the series so far?
Pro Hero
>And what arc would you like to see in the future?
more arcs about heroes and villains fighting without retarded schoolshit getting in the way

I liked the camp arc the best

>let's go on a date!
>a date!
>a Honeymoon's couple outing
It is love, and it encompases everything. Chapter 150-152 makes you understand that, and it only become more obvious as their relationship develops.

Now show me that with your crack ship. Oh wait, you can't.
That is so sad.

it just show how lame he is. Kaiju movies are cheesy fun.

gay arc

Attached: img00hghugv.jpg (1280x1800, 285K)

I'd hug her

Attached: Cutesexyrobutts-677153-Extra_Tsuyu.png (1150x1341, 972K)

>off model
>emoting face
every fucking time

Attached: pepe tsuyu.jpg (600x480, 45K)

That's your wishful thinking and overactive imagination

From the deku moth and baku gozilla promo I'm thinking it's gonna have something to do with Kaiju heroes, maybe mount lady will appear

Taste like Chicken.

Fug your Frogs

OP you have what looks to be an on topic thread here with two good talking points and then you throw out all that good will with a waifu image not even from the manga. You could have even posted that image after making the OP with an image from the manga first, like a page from the past 3 recent chapters or even from your own personal favorite arc. Making an on topic OP is important towards driving discussion, regardless I still like the Mina you posted.

To answer your questions though, Kamino Ward/Pro Hero Arcs remain the pinnacle of this series as they directly affect the plot, and even though a Prison Break Arc is contrived it would successfully encapsulate all previous arcs together with every previous Villain and Hero we've seen thus far.
The only question is, what would happen after that, the sky is the limit with old and new villains breaking out of a high security facility.

Attached: prison break inc.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

I would if I could.

Attached: Fubuki Baiu-Bikini.png (1080x2220, 517K)

twitter.com/i/moments/1099181423955755008

Jirou should have been Cammy and Momo should be Laura.

Tsuyu is pure

Attached: 1548219750669.png (231x344, 21K)

pure sex

No, it is pretty blatant in the manga.
Unlike your crackship.

Not gonna lie a gay arc between Deku and Bakugo would not only be BOLD, but it would be revolutionary. It would be talked about for decades to come.

>It would be shitposted about for decades to come.

Speaking of crackships.

Attached: katstu_6.png (432x508, 381K)

More like it would be trash because it's an awful ship and the only reason people still ship is because it was the first one
Deku is for Ochaco/Toga
Bakugou is for gangrape/Kirishima

Attached: 1553785053007.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

There are degrees of crack. Bakugo and Tsuyu at least know each other and are classmates, there's also the sketches they share.
Kotaeri is like bottom of the barrel shit.

It's not blatant. It's not even suggested.

Attached: 1553734206358.jpg (1200x841, 213K)

Attached: a_man_of_integrity.png (1118x864, 765K)

It is, Eri's blush, Mirio's words and actions, Eri wishing to be saved because of his actions, yearning for the comfort of his cape and how his character is all about making up for his sin.
Now Horikoshi established their relationship as that of equal friends (and something more depending on the context) in the same chapter kota was ignored.
If you think Mirio will ever be as devoted to someone the same way he is to Eri then you haven't been reading the manga properly. He loves her and would do anything for her, and Eri feels the most comfortable around him and he usually comes first (chapter 170). And it will only keep developing from here.
Read slower.

If anything it suggests a one-sided crush from Eri

>red and green make yellow
Someone has obviously never tried to mix those two colors together in art class they turn shit brown

Attached: die frogs fags.gif (1382x723, 194K)

Attached: disgusting frog mutie.png (920x647, 488K)

The Correct listings

#1 Pro Hero
#2 Kamino Ward
#3 Forest Training
#4 Sports Fest
#5 Stain
#6 USJ
#7 Remedials
#8 Battle Trial
#9 vs 1B
#10 Culture Fest
#11 Introduction+Entrance Exam
#12 vs Teachers
#13 Apprehension
#14 Yakuza
#15 Provisionals

#? Current arc, since it's not fucking finished yet

Attached: opinions.jpg (600x600, 72K)

>Ahem* Best crackship coming through

Attached: 1546874328495.jpg (1280x1629, 300K)

Mirio's words in chapter 170 before to differ. He is very much devoted to her happiness, so much he would cry out of joy despite losing the man who trained him and who he considered his mentor and his quirk for her sake. Don't get me started on the date comment, he offered that to Eri knowing full well what if meant.

Based

etenal reminder

Attached: 1547286687757.png (1418x587, 925K)

Not that user, but you need to learn what additive color synthesis and how it differs from the substractive one.

Attached: 84be965823fabd8ae7760d66b4aca0cc.jpg (540x710, 62K)

Imagine the footjobs

Attached: 1546242981281.png (880x710, 918K)

Based and saved

Green and Red combine to make Grey actually

Attached: opposition colors.jpg (385x393, 33K)

This is wishful thinking

frogsfags being footfags doesn't surprise me one bit, both are retarded with shitty fetishes

stop wanting to cuck ochako

Someone might take this seriously, and that disturbs me

Attached: Really.jpg (503x505, 62K)

a fine addition to my tackle box

Attached: bait.png (440x430, 37K)

No, you're just ignoring the source material.
Remember mirio's words; "I won't let you feel sad again, I won't let you feel pain anymore". Then he makes the date comment, why is that? Because he is willing to do anything to make her happy as someone who considers himself her friend aka equal.
You're undermining their relationship way too much, which is insane considering the development they've got so far.

>Deku is for Ochaco/Toga
boring and straightpilled
>Bakugou is for gangrape/Kirishima
Deku is for Bakugo to dominate.

And that's a speculation. And this is all you've got going for you. Eri's crush is the most you can semi-prove.

Muties need to be delt with, with extreme prejudice

Attached: Iida.jpg (612x462, 122K)

DekuOcha is the best, prove me wrong

Attached: 1550933580411.png (530x942, 391K)

It's yellow in additive and brown in subtractive color mixing

this guy gets it, bakudeku is pure fucking garbage

Someone post the Ochako cuckface compilation

>speculation
You are dense, Mirio doesn't have to outright say "I love you" to understand his feelings, his actions are enough.
He is devoted to her, and that is obvious to anyone who has read the manga.

baku/anyone is garbage. The only Bakugo ship that's even remotely not shit is BakuCamie, and that's only because it'd at least be funny

Says the man with engines in his calves

*says the man who sawed the engines out of his calves

That is accurate though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tertiary_color

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tertiary_color#/media/File:Color_diagram_Charles_Hayter.jpg
If you ever take an art theory class there is some interesting combinations and talk of color and percieved rays of light due to the limits of the visible spectrum for humans

Attached: color combinations.jpg (2054x1150, 292K)

built to sit on faces

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Boku no Hero Academia - 40 [1080p]-0006.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

True, but Bakudeku is especially garbage. Probably the worst pairing to exist in the series by far.

Guys, let me teach you a thing before you hurt yourself

Attached: A quick lesson in color physics.jpg (784x536, 59K)

So, you got no proof, only your overactive imagination

>Mina making advances in Deku and pushing him to pretend dating her just to make Ochako jealous and woman up just to trully fall for Deku and starting to date for real successfully cucking Ochako when she tried to help her

Attached: 1553830842877.jpg (1000x1000, 127K)

I can't

Attached: IMG_20190316_202652.jpg (2048x1122, 137K)

that depends on the red and green used as the base first, just from that image alone those aren't "true" reds or greens, ture red and green make grey like someone mentioned above

So would Mina's pink hair and Deku's green hair mix and make their child's hair grey?

I've got the manga and mirio's words and actions.
I think you've for an overactive imagination if you can interpret that as anything but devoted, selfless love.

Attached: breed.png (1600x900, 1.32M)

So Bakugou x Deku as ideals and rivals (light) make All Might, and Bakugou x Deku as a gay ship (physical medium like paint) is shit. Got it.

fujos destroyed with facts and logic

unarguably cute and canon, as well as being Hori's otp

>They will have the cutest children
Based and roundpilled

Attached: IMG_20190331_104155.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Light and pigment mix differently. Light primary colors are Red/Green/blue and mix like in the pic.
Pigment primary colors are Red/yellow/blue and mix like
Eye color is determined by a combination of pigment and light scattering.
If you have a lot of pigment your eyes are brown.
Less pigment, your eyes scatter the light at certain wavelengths giving blue, green, etc.
No pigment and your blood vessels show through giving red.

Attached: color light.png (1024x768, 180K)

ochaco is for toga

Attached: 1534336038897.png (719x875, 869K)

why are you autists discussing color theory?

colors are fun

Better than discussing the manga

My point wasn't to show you the exact color, but to show what's the difference between sub and add color mixing. If their hues match exactly, they can cancel each others in a gray or white color, but you don't need some sort of "true" green or red, you just need their hues to match. You won't experience that with real life colors a light all that often though.

> mixing colors theories
the absolute state of mhafags

Attached: 123124463.jpg (232x217, 10K)

Because why not? I feel like I'm in primary school again. All that is missing is a snorting moron next to me and a paper plane hitting the back of my skull.

because it's more interesting than the fagots spamming their waifus, maybe three people actually went with OP's on topic questions itt

You're a good example of how subjective that interpretation can get.

It is the weekend after all

>All that's missing int the snorting moron next to me
>
The irony

Attached: wait a minute.png (1600x900, 1.58M)

HxH threads talk about vertabrae and back issues while the BC threads talk about cleaning toilets, BNHA are far from bad for nu-Yea Forums, especially after the last thread we had which was fucking great

Attached: try harder.jpg (605x860, 99K)

So Iida is as bad as a self-mutilating trannie.

So, sacrificing himself for her sake all because he doesn't want her to feel pain, and little after he promised he wouldn't let her feel sad again is subjective? the source material is subjective?
So you think Mirio's words and actions are meaningless?

Bakugo is a power-bottom

What is the ideal Aprils Fools for these threads beside pic related?

Attached: 2016_aprils_fools.png (680x323, 67K)

Nah, I just think that calling it a confession is fucking stupid.

>HxH threads talk about vertabrae and back issues
that's directly related to the manga though since it's the reason they don't get chapters

>reminder Mirio was team peanut butter and he won because of meme magic

I'm sorry your small brain cannot comprehend the vast intellectual underlying tones behind this manga; this is just one of those times when the veneer of casuality comes off and you see the true intellect the average BnHAfag has (we wouldn't want retards bandwagoning on to attempt to seem smart you see as with *ahem* other....lesser series, without naming the obvous elephant in the room, naturally).

Attached: too stupid to understand words.png (852x480, 367K)

>red eyes and dekus green eyes is added together, you get yellow
Well aren't you fucking retarded?

It is more than a confession, it is a commitment to her for life. There's nothing he wouldn't do for her, even sacrificing his whole life just so she doesn't feel pain.
That is selfless, devoted love.

>red x orange make scarlet, the color of pure sex
>red means passion, power, love, courage, and anger
>orange means warmth, joy, enthusiasm, and excitement
>they even represent each other's personalities with their signature color
based

Attached: ca79ece0d10a3f4c3ebd6dfa8eea0e21--bakugou-x-kirishima-superheroes.jpg (236x364, 20K)

>If you mix Deku's and Bakugou's eyes
Low key the most stupid thing I read on Yea Forums this year.

>team names changed multiple times because he was IP hoping
I would hope he could "win"

So it is a fujoshit vs fujoshit thread?

>Yea Forums
nigger it's Yea Forums(nel) now, watch your place

No, he was always team peanut butter. There was even an OP with sunshinefag, God bless his soul, making clear he was team peanut butter if I recall correctly.
I remember the bullying for being at the bottom, and then the celebration for being victorious.
Good times.

Maybe in your head that's how it is. Wait, I take it back. That's probably exactly how it is in your head.

cosidering the burgers are awake they now have their chance to make and ruin more threads like they always do, especially after the last good thread we had, peep the archives

based herochad

Layout changes are always shit, it'll be a letdown if the mods just do something like a Discord UI clone to annoy us.
Ideally it's the interactive ones. The most memeorable years are when there are big sitewide changes that promote workingwith the other boards (dual boards, Cream/PB/Egg etc), plus it's a great way to get newfags to assimilate into board culture by understanding how other boards operate as the etire site goes on a mystery hunt.

Two ideas I've always thought would be nice is if picture uploads are randomised by timeframe (its an exisitng flaw in boards already, making two OP's at the exact same time will have a 50/50 chance of jumbling the OP images. Take that make it sitewide and apply it to all posts)
Another idea is a Yea Forumsday, in which all catalogs get shoved into one universal catalog for the day and boards/Page 1 temporrily don't exist; in effect putting us back as what Yea Forums used to roughly look like before topic segregation albeit on a larger scale.

Attached: Your Name.png (1600x900, 2.26M)

That is how it is in the manga. Read chapter 150-153 again.

Attached: 1552702393790.jpg (1080x857, 327K)

Please, let it be.

I love color theory discussion. I wish I wasn't so sick so I could continue my art studies. I have no one else to discuss my hobbies with.

Attached: 2e386ffb705139.png (1334x750, 456K)

He says he'll be her hero. Seems pretty reasonable, knowing how at that moment he's saving her from a bunch of evil bird people. Was it supposed to tell me anything else?

So based on color theory and interpretation, what ships are the best and most complimentary?

the dual board April Fools was great. /can/ and /fitlit/ were unironically good boards and /mlpol/ was fucking hilarious

Glad you've asked

Attached: solid proofs.jpg (341x325, 19K)

Yes, HER hero. Why? Because he wants to prove himself to her.
Notice how he says that after promising he won't let her feel sad ever again (life time commitment) and the words "your hero", after Chisaki told him Eri didn't want to be saved by him.
Mirio feels awful after what he did to her, his feelings go beyond that of a hero doing his job, he quite literally feels he owes her for what he did.
Hence his words.
Hence his actions.
Hence his current relationship of intimate friendship.
His love for Eri is selfless, completely devoted, he's going to keep her from feeling sadness or pain. That is what being her hero means.
Read the manga.

Attached: 1552697021351.jpg (1080x305, 148K)

That's a lot of speculation on your part

I hope we get /spa/ again. Weeb Athlete representing.

>cherry red and cyan blue make purple, the color of royalty
Shotoooooooo

Attached: 51939301_122772432170556_2243009107767305245_n.jpg (419x419, 28K)

That's red nigga.
>jirou/kiri/mina threesome
BASED

LOV'S DESTRUCTION SOON BROTHERS

Attached: destrojr.png (860x788, 460K)

Or maybe basic reading comprehension.
Didn't you read chapter 152? His whole motivation, as acknowledged by Nemoto, was wanting to see a smile on Eri's face.
Move forward to chapter 182, he cries out of joy after seeing her smile.
Her happiness is his happiness, and that is selfless, devoted love.

We were talking about eye color

Depends on what tones you're going for.
Are you in the 'opposites attract' camp where contrast is key? Deku/Ochaco (Turq/Pink) Kirishima and Tsuyu (Crimson/Green) Kaminari/Jirou (Yellow/Purple) and other likewise contrasts would be your go-to
Are you in a 'birds of a feather' camp where tonally similar colours are key? Deku/Tsu (Turq/Green) Kirishima/Mina (Crimson/Pink) and Ojiro/Toru (White/Grey) and other similar tones are your go-to.

Or are you in the ascended camp of who the fuck gives a flying shit about fictional fucking relationships, get a partner yourself you lonely faggot - fuck shipping

Attached: 1441113710070.gif (249x188, 821K)

Why Mirio is holding Eri like that?

Attached: 1553813761452.jpg (365x483, 59K)

Your conclusiion doesn't follow from your presuppositions. You should work on your reasoning skills, user. It's not enough to have reading comprehension, you also gotta know how to reason.

I thought we were talking about the characters' colors in general now

Because he's a great big brother.

has anything happened in the manga yet or is it still shit

So Jirou getting spit roasted?

It does. They're all based on Mirio's devotion for Eri, which is acknowledged by the enemy himself.

This guy did nothing wrong, he killed his mutie subbordinate not because he was a mutie but because he was brainwashed by the society.

God I wanna piss in her mouth

What's bakugou color then? He got green, blond, red, orange and black in his color scheme.

Attached: 48aad772126319e1b35b55b040e31291.jpg (474x526, 36K)

>big brother
show me a big brother that talks about date and honeymoons with his little sister, or describes their relationship as "intimate friendship".
I will wait.

Can you prove it's a romantic devotion? 'cause I doubt you can.

>not a hero big brother

His scheme is a beigy-orange

>inb4 canon

Attached: Fire and Water.png (628x633, 460K)

>Ojirou and Toru's bland and forgettable characters also make the most bland and boring vanilla ship combination that still turns out to be complimentary
beautiful

What a great jirou

Based Truthfag

Easy

Attached: 9e227c30-2459-4c5a-8488-399059a11fa7.jpg (1280x1355, 542K)

Devotion doesn't have to be romantic only, as I said his love encompasses everything because he is devoted to her.
The date comment should make clear how far he's willing to go to make her happy, so yes he can love her romantically if she wants that from him.

Jirou's boy penis, and Mina's tenta-clit no, Kiri is

he had so much potential...it was a great tragedy.

Attached: destrocry.png (511x849, 243K)

Hm ,okay, you're right

And you're a delusional pedo

because he's a great husbando who knows the peach is ripe.

Maybe in your fantasies that's how it is.

Gentle and his midget lover could have been interesting but the arc ends like 5 seconds after they're introduced, it seems like such a waste of characters

>Just realised that the Mirio/Eri-antiMirio/Eri faggot is literally talking to himself again
>been so zoned out that I didn't even notice that the faggot has been exhausting bumps for the last 150 posts, it's become that fucking indistinguishable
>it is almost the exact fucking same points being repeated to himself for the fourth week in a row
Didn't you not learn the first time? What the fuck is your obsession you genuine schitz.

Attached: ebin_cute_and_canon.png (1588x3647, 1.18M)

His got more red than orange in his color scheme though. Which interacts exactly the same with that purple

I'm waiting for the example, user. Make sure you don't show me a brocon or you will only keep proving my point.

Malnourished is the word you were looking for in this sentence.

>fantasies
No, that is how it is in the manga. Read chapter 170 again.

Attached: BokuHero_01_4.jpg (1280x720, 361K)

added bonus of matching red eyes, and complimentary hair colors most aesthetic

Attached: 9a440swtx6h21.jpg (720x802, 104K)

I'll need to live inside your delusions to read that chapter to see there anything of the sort you want me to.

What do he even plan to achieve with this?

Attached: crying jirou.png (500x665, 229K)

Show you who?

Attached: pffft.jpg (338x249, 6K)

>His got more red than orange in his color scheme though
where? are you colorblind?

so the date comment flew over your head? You think it is meaningless after the promise he made to her of not letting her feel sadness again?
>delusions
Funny coming from you

The worst thing about them is that they never stood a chance, Gentle was fighting Deku from the get go making the whole thing really anticlimactic since there was no was Deku would lose

Show me an example.
Also, mirio's eyes are blue contrasting nicely with Eri's read.
They make a nice purple.

>Blue and Red are contrasting colours
Are you fucking retarded?

>sweat explosions
>user is a completely insufferable piece of shit but people still keep sucking his dick for some reason

An example of what?

You could google it in seconds.

Attached: exampurus.jpg (698x720, 199K)

No, the color that contrast the most with red is green, but that doesn't mean blue and red don't contrast to some extent. As a matter of fact, they're often portrayed as contrasting forces in fiction.

Attached: Lightsaber-Battle.jpg (615x410, 26K)

*doots softly*

Attached: 1542818602208.png (164x254, 70K)

An example of a brother talking about dates and honeymoons to his imouto.

but he killed that driver in the convoy raid

more interesting than the storyline

His gloves, chest x, boots, mask explosions etc. are all orange you moron. The only reason they look red there is because of shading.

>You think it is meaningless after the promise he made to her of not letting her feel sadness again?
Are you trying to convince me or do you have some actual proof?

>character can erase the quirk of anyone he looks at
>he only ever fights people who can blow him the fuck out without using their quirk

Based doot poster

asshat

Attached: 1536618401698.png (265x237, 8K)

Everyday until canon.

Attached: 38680825_2169395243346376_4863436028993601536_n.jpg (480x480, 49K)

what is actually the difference though

Fuck off, Miriofag.

Attached: 36j5206lf4dzptnf2.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

dude imagine the disappointment afo feels when he comes back from prison and finds out his son is mixing with a fucking mutie

someone who reads the manga doesn't need proof of what has already been presented.
Mirio's tears of joy despite losing everything should be enough proof of his devotion to her, but for some forsaken reason it isn't for you. That is what I call being dense.

Attached: 1551241929105.jpg (700x900, 87K)

I want to marry Shiggy
I want to give him a home.
I will always be there for him.
I will be his therapist

>#1 Endeavor vs High-End(Pro Hero Arc)
Stopped reading there

Attached: genius writing.png (497x516, 144K)

At least his son won't be with a frog.

Attached: 1518226985284.png (919x542, 78K)

I hope Overhaul makes a comeback this arc but it's more likely that the remaining Yakuza members are the ones who will join the fray.

Attached: 1546910426527.png (943x480, 34K)

Weren't they all arrested?

Attached: C6PY0jFUYAEBERt.jpg (750x638, 104K)

Yeah, a crazy person doesn't need proof, he's got his faith.

cute

Attached: 1553309124424.png (584x1000, 259K)

Yes, Red/Green is the contrast, but that doesn't mean every themetic semblance implies contrast. The symbolism contrast between Red and Blue is almost identical to the one of Black/White; with Red symbolising aggression, passion, bad and evil and Blue symbolising pacifism, coolness, good and law -yet you can't then therefore make the jump and say the colours themselves contrast.
Just because the symbolism contrasts does not in turn mean the colours themselves contrast; Yellow and Brown are often seen as themtic contrasts (fresh/stagnant, marketable/disgusting, sunlight/sunshade etc) but in palette terms yellow is the closest primary colour to brown (the closest overall colour being orange). Another example of themetic contrasts/tonal similarities is Pink/Indigo and Turquoise/Green.

tl;dr stop getting carried way with yourself you pretentios faggot

Attached: 4_5_INT.png (596x539, 571K)

Not the most important one

Attached: DMj-2GNVwAA7pDk.jpg (1000x750, 128K)

>hope Overhaul makes a comeback this arc but it's more likely that the remaining Yakuza members are the ones who will join the fray.
They're all in jail you absolute tard

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Attached: 1551979780893.png (902x830, 483K)

What if it was Eri masterminded this situation all along? What if she made Overhaul think he was in charge while in reality he was nothing but a pawn?

How does Aizawa feel about having Mirio as his son in law?

Sword Art Online literally had wishing energy in the episode I watched

BnHA is SAO tier let that sink in

Attached: sao.png (1081x642, 838K)

Or you can just read the manga, and the back cover of volume 17 too. If you can't understand that Mirio is devoted to Eri then there's something wrong with you.

>Conditioning Status: Breaking

Attached: blot_debice_twist.jpg (1000x750, 125K)

>you moron

Attached: hmh.jpg (790x662, 129K)

Very happy, because he knows nobody could love Eri as much as Mirio does already.

Attached: 1551051201366.jpg (848x626, 53K)

Are we posting Yakuza art now?

Attached: DmfFUpmUcAEhEoF.jpg (1200x789, 116K)

>trips
MirioEri gets even more ironclad canon by the day

Attached: 1518086286059.png (374x275, 54K)

Jesus basedtrips Christ

Which quirks will steal AFO?

> Eri
> Overhaul
> Shinsou
> Bakugo
> Momo
> Shoto

These quirks are powerful !!

Attached: open up.jpg (541x900, 329K)

Attached: 777.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

>Momo

Attached: 1539880867083.jpg (701x438, 60K)

Calling it now. MHA takes place in a simulation. Hori was trying to throw hints with USJ.

What did they mean by this?!

Attached: DVCd0wMX4AAmOr_.jpg (860x748, 139K)

>Which quirks will steal AFO?
Learn proper grammar

do you really think we were shown literally every Yakuza member? Why would Destro Jr have Giran's hand in front of the Yakuza complex? Obviously we're going to see Yakuza members.

>If you can't understand that Mirio is devoted to Eri then there's something wrong with you.
>can't proof his point
>something's wrong with everyone around

He would've stolen Permeation if he could since it's the most OP quirk in the universe even with the almost nonexistent weakness it has, but for AfO it has no weaknesses since he fought AM while completely blind.

Based

Jisrou got some well-developed friendzoning skills

Attached: kirishima.png (1144x720, 501K)

>can't proof his point
You just need to read the source material.

Attached: e171375aaa032fcd374a7443fd945b3cae870550_hq.jpg (780x750, 92K)

>Eri
Sure, she would be more happy to be a quirklet
>Overhaul
Yes, he can't use it anyway now
>Shinsou
No, he doesn't need that, since brainwashing is very apparent and the victim can't do anything complex apart from spreading legs. Except, being a CHAD, it has no use to him
>Bakugo
Shit quirk
>Momo
>Learning all those formulas are a pain in the ass, it requires a huge knowledge about atomic composture so shit quirk
>Shoto
Fire and Ice quirks must be quite common, Shoto is interesting only because he has both so shit quirks

Attached: 1551378957178.jpg (443x336, 36K)

He has to be legitimately autistic.

t. Pretentious faggot

Nah, I literally need to be you. Which I'm not ready for.

>posting a bad translation
He quite clearly said "I'll be your husband!" in the original japanese, you fucking secondary

Bully Jirou

Attached: jirouinsecure.png (978x794, 838K)

Dear Yea Forums,

Please find above a collection of posts made by a mentally ill soiboi from Reddit. He is a permavirgin numale incel. He goes by the name of Miriofag nowadays, but he used to have a Reddit account called /u/Patreak. He used to shill that Mirio is super popular, but then the poll results came in and it was revealed that he placed #41 in Japan, #30something in the West, #57 on Yea Forums and... #2, right behind Bakugo, on Reddit.

In order to make Mirio popular here, he came up with his desperate Mirio x Eri ship which is supposed to convince us that Mirio is a "based lolicon" who is "totally on our side". However, since Miriofag/Patreak is still a Redditor, he is utterly incompetent. Notice how the "lewd" pic of Mirio x Eri (actually a badly shopped edit of a completely different pic) still portrays Eri as an adult. The other picture that Miriopatty commissioned shows an ADULT Eri masturbating to Soirio. Notice the complete lack of supporting loli when push comes to shove.

Also, it is against the rules to avatarfag and spam the same thing over and over again. However, Miriopatty NEVER EVER gets deleted or banned. Compare and contrast with the hair poster in JoJo threads.

Why? Because the "mod" primarily in charge of Yea Forums is a numale permavirgin cuckold soiboi himself, also from Reddit. His name is Zachary Whitchurch. This is publicly available info. Just look the cuck up on ED.

Since Miriopatty is a fellow Redditcuck, he gets away with everything. The mere act if naming Miriocuck is tantamount to naming the Jew.

Mirio = Israel
Miriofag/Patreak/Redditcucks = AIPAC/mass media
Zachary Whitchurch = JIDF/good goy
Mirio x Eri = ISIS

one word : no.

Dear Yea Forums,

Please find above a collection of posts made by a mentally ill soiboi from Reddit. He is a permavirgin numale incel. He goes by the name of Miriofag nowadays, but he used to have a Reddit account called /u/Patreak. He used to shill that Mirio is super popular, but then the poll results came in and it was revealed that he placed #41 in Japan, #30something in the West, #57 on Yea Forums and... #2, right behind Bakugo, on Reddit.

In order to make Mirio popular here, he came up with his desperate Mirio x Eri ship which is supposed to convince us that Mirio is a "based lolicon" who is "totally on our side". However, since Miriofag/Patreak is still a Redditor, he is utterly incompetent. Notice how the "lewd" pic of Mirio x Eri (actually a badly shopped edit of a completely different pic) still portrays Eri as an adult. The other picture that Miriopatty commissioned shows an ADULT Eri masturbating to Soirio. Notice the complete lack of supporting loli when push comes to shove.

Also, it is against the rules to avatarfag and spam the same thing over and over again. However, Miriopatty NEVER EVER gets deleted or banned. Compare and contrast with the hair poster in JoJo threads.

Why? Because the "mod" primarily in charge of Yea Forums is a numale permavirgin cuckold soiboi himself, also from Reddit. His name is Zachary Whitchurch. This is publicly available info. Just look the cuck up on ED.

Since Miriopatty is a fellow Redditcuck, he gets away with everything. The mere act if naming Miriocuck is tantamount to naming the Jew.

Mirio = Israel
Miriofag/Patreak/Redditcucks = AIPAC/mass media
Zachary Whitchurch = JIDF/good goy
Mirio x Eri = ISIS

So you're not ready to see the truth? that is a telltale case of delusion, you might need therapy and professional help for that.

Redditor

>three (you)s
lmao

Attached: jirou bullying.jpg (751x1063, 116K)

He said something like that in chapter 170

Go to hell, I'm not gonna be a part of your stupid religion

Her quirk is really good.
It's just held back by the user.

>when a grapepost isn't the worst shitpost in a thread
Turbulent times indeed.

Attached: grapefag.png (959x1400, 1.35M)

>O MY THREE DEVICES

Yes, but in that )particular chapter he said "I'll lick your funny! Oups! I mean cute! Oh, I said it wrong again!"
Read the chapter again, user.

Kek

Attached: 991ca051-b432-4e78-bd65-04cd5f15450e.jpg (800x1080, 149K)

Good, I'm only asking you to read the manga and understand the greatness of Mirio's feelings of devotion and selfless love. Maybe it is a little hard for you, but I'm sure season 4 will clarify it even more for the dense anons out there.

in what page?

>for AfO it has no weaknesses since he fought AM while completely blind.
He wasn't completely blind. He was using an infrared quirk. Infrared light is still light, so it would still go through AfO.
That said, AfO can levitate, so that eliminates the other weakness of Permeation.
Unless you consider ending up naked every time you use your quirk to be a weakness.

Sure, crazy person

He uses echolocation you dumb cuck.

I'm not denying the truth, unlike you.

The page is on the same chapter where he kissed Eri for the first time. Not gonna spoonfeed you anymore, that chapter is already pretty damn famous now

I think his enemies being intimidated by his "Nana-breaker" is a good comabt advantage

That's what all crazy people think

I think you might be from the future, so you should post on

There literally isn't a worse character than Mirio in all of Naruto.

Sasuke looks like a Raskolnikov -tier character compared to Mirio.

De bess.

Attached: ef5.jpg (838x1262, 184K)

You sure got me, son.

Attached: 1547231630023.gif (500x324, 494K)

Sure, the manga isn't believable and all of mirio's actions are meaningless for you

>implying Yea Forums of all people would know who Raskolnikov is

Attached: 1551379386568.jpg (1797x1481, 330K)

He succeeds in ruining threads at least.

>yakuza members just magically emerge two years after they were relevant
Sure retard. And Gentle will come back too.

>is AFO's buttslut
>best
He still didn't said how exactly "pathetic" her death was.

Wow, that seems out of character for a stacy like Mina.

>le funny wojak
>it's okay when we use it
Holy redditola

Attached: 1552953136109.jpg (476x546, 118K)

>

Attached: 1553988967742.png (806x450, 398K)

>gets destroyed
>direct the attention to the random pic
Whisperfags btfo

Jirou is pure and not for lewd or hurting.

Attached: 1543802744597.png (590x886, 977K)

They only get "ruined" because faggots can't contain their autism and they engage

Permeation also causes deafness, so it's not like it matters.
Using it means everything he can possibly use to perceive things would pass right through him. Light doesn't reach his eyes, vibrations don't reach his ears, particles don't reach his nose, objects don't reach his skin, etc.
I'm not sure what kind of quirk would get around that entirely. Maybe precog so he can see what'll happen in advance before he permeates himself.

>after many years of conjugal life and atleast 10 kids before even going to highschool and yet their love is still as if it was their first kiss
Mirio is a lucky man, just like Eri

>the Todoroki x Tsuyu behind Momo's back arc
Good times.

Attached: 1508726473585.png (400x860, 16K)

He killed her with pleasure.

That too but he literally samefags and argues with himself. The discussions never stop, any real person would ignore him because no one else are that autistic.

It's better that he didn't specify.
We can let our imaginations, and All Might's, run wild.

Attached: nana porn.png (1011x604, 46K)

>we were shown the Yakuza complex for no reason lmao
Sure retard.

>Jobo is losing her jobbing husband to the Chadfrog, who then dumps him
I still remember the autistic rage of shippers as if it was NaruSaku and IchiHime again

>ochunko is stuffing her face like usual

So you think the guy he's been arguing with his himself and kotaerifags don't exist?

every important characters will eventually come back user

>I have a bomb

Attached: 1507561911370.png (846x550, 36K)

>kotaerifags don't exist
yeah who woud ship kotaeri

Attached: 1548128351735.jpg (474x373, 36K)

Yes.
Kotaeri is a crackship that was btfo a long time ago, no one is so invested they would actually seriously engage in a mirieri discussion for hundreds of posts. It's mainly one supremely autistic turbofaggot samefagging. It might be you in which case I'm wasting my time, but whatever. He is cancer.

i want to bite deku!
i want to kiss his bruises!

czech'd

just compare the faces she makes after each one talks to her, kek
poor sadrock

Attached: nice guys finish last.png (926x1300, 222K)

You can bite me instead, Himiko...

Did subfag make the AFO teasing AM webm?

t. Horikoshi

holy fucking newshittery
it's just grapefag doing his usual
ignore and move on

checked but look at the screencap of him getting banned, he wasn't discussing with himself

>gentle
>important
He was glorified filter and the fact he didn't even make the last character poll proves nobody gives a shit about him.

i would bite you, user

Attached: 1541388144527.jpg (844x1200, 178K)

Faggots and delusional idiots.

>hey the VA are homeless
>here's this abandoned mafia bunker
HURRR DURRR DURRRRRRRR

Attached: 8a9bedb88aa2c8719423032b730941f5.jpg (664x819, 94K)

sure user, sure

There were several deleted posts of him replying to deleted posts user

Horikoshi would've make Eri pregnant with Mirio's kid by now, though.
Holy shit, I think I'm into something...

what was it? i missed the fun.

Prove to me Gentle arc wasn't just a long drawn out epilogue to the shitty yakuza arc
I'll wait

>the LOV are going to move into a location known to police and heroes that was trashed when a battle was fought there
>instead of the doctor giving them one of AfO's secret pads
sure thing cuckaroo

Today I will remind them.

Attached: 1553101166072.png (2518x1024, 214K)

assmad redditor with massreplying

Attached: 1552460214056.png (1193x621, 62K)

Based DekuCHAD

Attached: 7eca4bfada9c99003ee91cb08c1a12a1165467b8_hq.jpg (688x1024, 146K)

not the point

Why would the police care if it's trashed then retard

Crime scenes are temporary

Fuck ur dumb

Attached: juzonpc.png (534x678, 64K)

heh, based drawfag

Look at the thread, the anons who engaged him weren't deleted at all.
Kotaerifag exists.

we dekuposting now?

Attached: Dekujump.png (1013x1114, 654K)

Fine, then there are two extremely autistic faggots shitting up the threads.

Sometimes more

Not today.

Attached: 1548231161526.png (747x525, 119K)

>Alf drawing
To the trash it goes

Get off, her cunny is mine!

Attached: 5350e9323dab5cf78cfc8a1f52a4898a2ea6157c_hq.jpg (725x516, 88K)

not the police you spastic Yea Forumsedditor, the LoV
why would they choose a ruined shithole that's had everything they would actually want removed by the authorities when the doctor can provide safe houses that aren't compromised by police already?

>only fujos like this trash
Hehe

That's exactly the point. His entire existence only served a purpose so Deku would have a moment where he reaffirmed his resolve for the 80 zillionth time. His MUH OPPRESSION backstory holds no water and there's no reason to think it will ever affect anything in the future when Deku has never remembered any villains with concern except Shigaraki.

You're a fucking gullible moron think way too deep about a stupid capeshit manga that hasn't moved a plot forward in 2 years. Hori is not playing 5D chess. You're only here for the waifus and that's it.

Why would the doctor give him a house when he hasn't proven himself to him? He has to kill Giganto or whatever before the doc helps him in any meaningful way.

Attached: my redundant conclusions academia.jpg (734x1004, 265K)

>fujos
>straight couple
>not even other degeneracy like agegap or incest

Well you're right that gentle served as a way for deku to reaffirm his resolve, during his fight he won't stop thinking about Eri, all might, Mirio, night eye and his mom

>age gap
>degeneracy

Yes, some of them hate Mirio and Eri's beautiful relationship because they want Mirio to be gay with Tamaki. So they pair Eri with a literal who.

>open thread
>Miriofag is every other post
Yeah I don't think this semen slurping manga is for me anymore lads

Attached: just .jpg (2560x947, 422K)

Hi Toganon!

Attached: 1553879195527.jpg (600x600, 75K)

The redemption arc.

Attached: 1532860385078.png (494x480, 340K)

Well I like it too but still.
KotaEri is vanilla as fuck. The last thing fujos would ever like

>age gap
>degeneracy
you have to go back

hello!
how are you?

Attached: 1535746123043.png (1311x2327, 1.36M)

based. Time to read a pedo free manga like HxH

>redemption
It would be if Endeavor did anything wrong. Which he never did.

Fujos love vanilla and politically correct stuff. Now fuck off fujoshit.

>a pedo free manga like HxH

Sleepy because the time has been changed forward an hour again to summertime. How are things on your end?

Attached: 184355e5b19a2f62d44914877f1ca170.jpg (1200x1200, 147K)

Oh okay. That makes more sense than fujos liking vanilla

>a pedo free manga like HxH

Attached: 1544046200523.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Attached: 312366.jpg (225x350, 36K)

>Fujos love vanilla
What? Are you retarded?

They love vanilla, haven't you seen kiribakucunts arguments for their ship?

>kiribaku
>vanilla

your not kirishima so it wont even matter

Attached: 1519351734558.png (1280x1453, 850K)

>his years of domestic abuse are okay because he brought flowers
Filtered

> a pedo free manga like HxH

Attached: tsukauchi.jpg (540x566, 31K)

>your not kirishima
Thank fuck

Attached: and a happy new year.png (1242x928, 73K)

How is MiriEri not the greatest form of vanilla?

Attached: 1553630790789.jpg (440x515, 61K)

because TogaTwice exists

Attached: togatwice17.png (1200x895, 302K)

So Viz scans are out so we have clear scans and wew that user was right.

Attached: chrome_2019-03-31_13-07-32.png (313x177, 61K)

Because of the agegap
Vanilla is fucking boring
Its a man and a women.
The same age.
The same race.

MiriEri is good because it deviates from boring vanilla. Like interracial or gay shit.

Attached: adorable and aesthetic.jpg (601x293, 127K)

Attached: 1551080004122.png (550x1100, 325K)

Destro is alive

>mirieri is as good as in interracal gay sex

Attached: 3434.gif (498x278, 1.32M)

i'm tired too, but i'm very happy that i get to talk to you!

Attached: 1538936760323.jpg (900x900, 162K)

Because of the things that Mirio does to Eri every day. The only difference is what Eri is so used to pain that those little tricks ain't nothing to her anymore and that she geniuly enjoys post-coitus deep-kissing

Attached: 1518120194006.png (552x509, 108K)

Vanilla is great, and so is mirieri.
The age gap just makes it even purer.
I love both almost equally so I kinda concur.

>Its a man and a women.
>The same age.
>The same race.
Does that mean straight twincest is vanilla?

Reading hero memes from the pre-cucked days makes me sad

Attached: 5cd3751d0525d1dca7a0ce6aef0bab9a.jpg (680x599, 93K)

Well technically interracial gay sex is two levels of deviating from Vanilla
So its not as degenerate but also not as boring
Its just like interracial OR gay sex. But not interracial gay sex.

Attached: 1526885388140.jpg (1200x800, 75K)

No incest obviously also is a taboo.

Attached: 1552827787995_0.jpg (225x350, 54K)

HOLY FUCK LADS

Attached: crown2.png (731x1032, 635K)

That old meme tells the truth

Attached: zZvIDhNNe3WQdt3RkNPBN0tPVmy.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Barely, that looks like more cyborg than human.

>Miriofag shits up BnHA
>Asukafag shits up Jojo
Who is worse?

Attached: 1553201069671.png (816x1078, 559K)

togatwice is not cute at all

Based

Attached: 65005670_p0.png (4092x2893, 2.38M)

If you dropped those girls into any series they'd be just as useless and uninteresting as they are now

Both are bait. We need to stop feeding them

Attached: wUVyZiD.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

I think Ochaco and Momo could be worst girl in a lot of series.

I'll reply to him just because it triggers (you) and I don't even give a shit about mirio

Attached: baitnoma.jpg (1920x1080, 642K)

Me too! I love you!

Attached: cf95909bc1ef0056b2c4a8c6bb37a3a1.jpg (1200x937, 107K)

Same here. I often get banned when I shit up the entire thread
But never when I reply to Miriofag for an entire thread.
It gives me the same result without the banhammer.

>pain
Are you implying Mirio wouldn't be gentle and considerate?

How old is he now? Must be a thousand times decrepit old man by now.

if by "not cute" you mean "incredibly cute" then I concur

Attached: togatwice16.png (364x1000, 93K)

Post beaten, broken and bruised Dekus!

Attached: 1530117655356.jpg (808x1199, 138K)

i think about you all the time, you're my favorite person in the world!

Attached: yukata.jpg (472x766, 105K)

Yeah, except the frog.

No. He would be cute and funny for Eri. Take it as you will.

Adorable

Attached: 543df324daa15326a8a6529e76ed7052.jpg (744x571, 78K)

And except Momo and Ochaco. Mina is also getting worse.
I think what people meant was that Horikoshi gave the girls nice looks
But the more we learn about any single one of them the more I start to hate them.

based and agegapilled gentelman of refined taste

The only moron here is you user, he's objectively important enough to come back considering the number of chapters and pic related, your opinion and fallacies are irrelevant to the point.

Attached: 18.png (933x1300, 279K)

Men can't be cute and funny

He only exist for Deku and is as shit as Deku is.
Any villain fought by Deku is shit.

I RECOGNISE THAT HEADGEAR

Attached: headgear.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Lies. You know why? Because I'm cute and funny to irl chicks

Kissu kissu~

Attached: 73391412_p0.png (1680x2352, 1.5M)

guess who's going to hijack the security to break out the prisoners during the jailbreak arc?

Attached: La_Brava_Colors.png (517x817, 965K)

You seem like a very cunning person

i would totally kiss you too!

Attached: yuri.jpg (1002x900, 39K)

>I wuz wrong
>muh manly motivation
One year later and nobody cares except you.

Attached: 1554063705636.jpg (600x404, 75K)

Spinner with his l33t h4x00r XPerience

>entire point was to give LaBrava and Gentle a good path
>turn into worse criminals than ever
Worst writing.

Not the person you've been responding to, but you sound very upset.

So everyone, including Bakugo?

Just stop reading the manga if you dislike it.

For fujos standards it is.

the way i saw it gentle understood
la brava is still lovestruck
she's easily manipulated

Attached: 1548276935884.jpg (2518x1024, 211K)

Endeavor only exist for Todoroki
He is not infested by Deku.

Oh and surprisingly his is the only arc people like. I wonder if Deku is the problem.

>yfw Gentle takes night hero school and goes from Gentle Criminal to Gentle-Man

I can understand killing one family member by accident..but the whole SQUAD!? Do you guys really believe this wasn't orchestrated by someone...

HAPPENING

Attached: destro.jpg (1000x1286, 146K)

A more clear version of Shiggys family

Attached: canvas.png (863x681, 725K)

I want Gentle to pop up surprisingly and Deku to charge at him before he reveals he is doing some kind of sidekick labor for his past acts.

Deku could easily kill the entire school in one minute if his quirk truly went bananas.

Don't tell anyone!

Attached: 68774156_p0.png (848x1200, 545K)

Look at me. LOOK AT ME.
Called it.

Attached: nanomachines_son.png (1225x855, 643K)

At least Hagakure is still fine.
She's as invisible figuratively as she is literally, so she hasn't been ruined.
Yet.

or it's one of his children aping his style

that be one for the history books

Attached: oops.jpg (844x859, 189K)

Just like Muscular is High End and just like the flying noumu being the childhood friend
Never going to be confirmed.

Hori please draw Eri like this soon

>spear
>A black haired man, who may or not may be AFO himself
>a little kid with the same hair as Shiggy
>a qt loli with black hair
>a shattered arm or leg

good job user

Attached: D1JEQ6hVYAIQbGx.jpg (600x723, 89K)

kill yourselves you attention whoring wastes of oxygen

Shit is VIZ out today?

Attached: shiggy mom.png (124x183, 30K)

>Never going to be confirmed.
Just like AfO's doctor being Deku's doctor you mean

Neat

Attached: pondering frog.png (363x376, 107K)

I mean yeah. He obviously is fair enough but there is no confirmation. There is no consequence of it yet.

>assumptions

Attached: 2sqqzr.jpg (500x500, 54K)

You better update that image with the higher quality VIZ scans

>Oy! There you are user... I made these for you and only you

Attached: IMG_20190329_145350.jpg (555x990, 95K)

But the kid is the Nomu you fucking retard

Attached: winged_nomu.jpg (516x810, 49K)

>He obviously is
>but there is no confirmation

Attached: what.png (261x357, 59K)

Yea but Shiggys quirk only works if he literally goes up to you and touches you. Him 'accidentally' killing everyone like that just doesn't make sense. We see someone in the flashback telling him "Stop it Tenko! Nooo!" and we even see a flashback of a female figure with her back turning against him and her little sister outside casually walking towards him. I feel like it makes more sense if someone (AFO) did something to him to make him mentally unstable or go crazy and kill his family. There's definitely more to the story than what we're being told.

Attached: shighug.jpg (850x330, 72K)

Attached: Deku_concern.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

friendly reminder Endeavor did nothing wrong and shota is a shitty son

YES
For fucks sake payoff isn't more hints
Payoff would be actual fucking consequences
What does it matter that it is the same doctor? Right now it might as well not be.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1553704631373.png (660x1080, 1.09M)

I don't know why Hori bothers being mysterious with anything when all his reveals are underwhelming as fuck

She doesn't actually have mutant feet though.

not him but c'mon, just ignore him because he's either retarded speedreader and not worth your time or worse, a shitposter and not worth anyones time

The filter in the background makes it seem like the kitchen is filling up with smoke and Satou and Shoto are just watching it happen.

I am not saying these things aren't true you speedreading retard.
But none of them matter right now.

>For fucks sake payoff isn't more hints
Uhhhh

Attached: 1547873079459.jpg (1057x447, 267K)

Yes that wasn't foreshadowed like the doctor or the noumu
That could actually use some hints before. The other stuff has nothing but foreshadowing to the point that Dabi being Touya is boring before it officially got revealed.

That has nothing to do with what you claimed, stop moving the goal posts. Hori plants this stuff in advance and it's resolved at a snails pace, but the foreshadowing and hints often turn out to be true.

Shiggy also has retarded speed, and such a thing has happened before with Eri. It's made as a point that at some point quirks will be too crazy to any person ever control them. Those memories could be spaceed out throughtout the day it happened, also.

What is confirmation if not that? My point from my first post was that the payoff is at a snails pace.

It was hinted in the sports tournament already. It was vague, but Deku reaching the avatar state and All Might saying he never did himself meant Deku was guaranteed some new OfA fuckery AM never had.

Look at these unenlightened masses, you just cannot make a judgement call.
Now we wait for my first consider the following to come true, and if there is anything to consider next week.

youtube.com/watch?v=iK2UwkMGEWo

Attached: WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING URAHHAAAA.png (1826x1300, 2.06M)

Sports tournament hinted at there being more to OfA fair enough
But not 7 quirks.

My point was that Hori thinks cockteasing = payoff

If I sit through a tedious arc for half a year only to be rewarded with hints of something cool happening later then I'm going to think I wasted my time

This isn't build so much as it is Hori begrudgingly doing character maintenance so he can get to the story he wants to write

"I eat, Jon. It's what I do "

Attached: images (5).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Your first post was , it suggests plot hints never gets confirmed when we just had AfO's doctor's face revealed. I don't disagree on the pacing being a drag but things do get confirmed.

Noumus are fucking boring.

We had the face being the same for ages for the doctor
That is not officially a confirmation. Not any more than the initial stuff with the doctor.

>OfA vs AfO revealing Shiggys lineage
>Showing off and revealing Chisakis powers for the first time
>Destro Jr reveal
>etc
>>underwhelming as fuck
Isn't it a bit late to be posting shitposter-kun, haven't you got school tomorrow?

every ship is a crack ship

Of course it didn't explicitly say that but it was never a stretch. The sports tournament shows 7 spirits, OfA by it's nature stockpiles the previous holders' powers. Passing down quirks was always a real possibility.

peak bait, she has 3 toes and a lobed hind toe

Not true, by the way.

Do not foul the word of the Lord with your ships

Sure.
But compare that to how much Dabi being Touya or how much time this doctor is getting before we will ever get a confirmation Dabi is Touya and the Doctor is the Deku doctor.
OfA getting multiple quirks was barely foreshadowed before being confirmed.

Thanks for your opinion shitposter-kun. So do you want to make a point?

Attached: life_advice.png (477x452, 222K)

>every noumu has to be someone we've directly seen before, just because it was maybe the case for one of Bakugou's childhood acquaintances

Attached: 1513223688899.jpg (440x259, 23K)

We didn't see AfO's doctor's face besides a shadowed silhouette before now, now we can see that it is exactly the same guy. It's show not tell, just because no one outright says it doesn't make it less of a confirmation for the reader.

God supports mirieri.

He had nothing special on his face.
I really don't see how this confirms it any more than the silhouettes.

Based God supporting pure love and pure impregnation before even she bleeds

You're getting excited about what basically amounts to trivia. Why would you care about X history with Y when you know it will take another several years for it to impact the story?

Attached: 095d0dbd4b67fa6e87d674565e695c74.jpg (706x928, 115K)

>Destro = 4th OFA holder shitposters btfo
Nice

Amen

What's noumu's character? Oh wait he doesn't have any besides I'M EVIL XD

read a book faggot

>what basically amounts to trivia.
THATS IT
At the end of the series we are going to sit here.
>hey did you know Dabi was Touya?
Even though its never going to be addressed in the actual manga.

>unenlightened
>masses
You're talking to the guy who didn't believe the theory 4 threads ago
it's a "highest end" being made.
Now screencap this.
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWsvE1GNmGM

Attached: Nomu_capsules.jpg (710x313, 90K)

>image search
>no other sizes of this image found
>>these are the people shitting up these threads
Fuck off back to normalfagland

Attached: worried_laughter.gif (540x300, 2.51M)

Sometimes I like seeing a brute monster acting like a brute monster.

Attached: 1536971415567.jpg (500x667, 155K)

DESTRO IS THE HIGHEST OF ENDS?

I think everyone agrees that Dabi being Touya can barely be called foreshadowing anymore.

OfA getting multiple quirks is not as much a lack of foreshadowing as having it happen 150 chapters after it was hinted at. A lot of people were discussing what the spirits at the sports festival could mean right after the event when Deku and All Might were discussing it, had Hori followed up right after no one would call it a asspull. But he didn't mention it for a long time and people forget it because the foreshadowing was vague enough for a broad range of possibilities to happen.

Attached: posting twatter screencaps should be an instaban.png (634x153, 37K)

I don't know about you, anons, but I only talk FACTS

The glasses are exactly the same

Exactly
The dream at the front of the arc was him bringing it up again and wasn't too bad
But there should've been more inbetween.

Its the same guy yes
I am just as convinced as after the silhouette
Now give me a fucking consequence of it or why should I care? Right now it could be a different guy and it wouldn't matter.

Amazing how bootyblasted herospics get when somebody questions Hori ineptitude

Remember when Toga was Camie and you all called him the next Kubo?

>If a character doesn't have a 500 page essay and reasoning why they're evil, and why they could have been the good guys if only somebody had intervened at a vulnerable part of their life, they're bad villains because I say so
What the fuck happened to bad things being bad. The Predator, The Alien, The Tyrannosaurus - classics for a reason.

Attached: dynamic_kys.png (944x357, 51K)

Hey at least the toga stuff happened and had payoff.

Doesn't take much to please you does it

Hi, miriofag

Yeah the pacing is shit but things happen eventually. Though if you don't believe the Dabi reveal will ever happen then what do you think will happen to Endeavor and Todoroki's plotline?

>They all caught me out? For different reasons each?
>>I'll switch the topic
I see you you fucking slippery jew.

Attached: dodging_the_point.gif (435x250, 1.35M)

Dabi will just be a villain weirdly focused on the Todorokis. I mean we are going to know why but the actual "I am Touya let me kill you FATHER/BROTHER" or something along the lines will never happen.

sure user

I am not holding my breath for the confirmation. You can do that if you want to asphyxiate

Pretty much tbqh.

>Denial

>doing nothing is payoff

Camie was weird.
Camie is toga

Made sense and was well foreshadowed.

No, more like I get tired of seeing the same fucking tragic backstory bullshit everywhere.
Let bad guys just be fucking bad, the Nomu are drones, treat them that way.

Attached: mfw he's too slippery.webm (280x200, 516K)

I am not denying Dabi is Touya
I am denying it will ever mean anything for the story.

>I am not denying Dabi is Touya
>Dabi will just be a villain weirdly focused on the Todorokis

Yes
For the story he will be
We will know why he is focused on the todorokis because he is dabi. What part do you not understand?

>the Nomu are drones, treat them that way.
i doubt they will exactly all stay this way though, since they're smart now

My morning shit was foreshadowed. Does that mean it's good?

>Backpedalling in record time.

did you enjoy it?

No. Because it was foreshadowed and came out.
Now imagine your shit never came out or imagine if it came unexpectedly. That is a sign you are sick.
So bnha twists never coming out or not being foreshadowed means the story is sick.

>Touya is stated to have stronger firepower than Endeavor, but a body too weak to handle it
>Dabi uses blue fire, the hottest of all fire, and is covered in burn marks, implying a lack of fire resistance
>has blue eyes, just like Endeavor and half of Shoto
>outright uses a fake name
>is the only villain at Kamino whose name wasn't exposed by the heroes
Either Dabi is a Todoroki, or he's a gigantic red herring.

>>Backpedalling
What the fuck are you talking about. Let me quote the same statements for you.
>I mean we are going to know why
>We will know why he is focused on the todorokis because he is dabi.

Yes. He obviously is Touya
But what does it mean for the story that he is so far? He could not be and nothing would change SO FAR
The doctor could not be Deku's doctor and nothing would change SO FAR

I don't know if retarded or baiting.

I bet you ten bucks Dabi was just a friend of Touya or something and is just targeting Todorokis out of spite

Touya being Dabi would be interesting so that means it can't happen

See we could bet on it and I would bet he is Touya but I don't think it will ever be confirmed.

Stop being retarded. Dabi is obviously Touya.

>the #1 hero's son being a villain would change nothing
>said villainous son exposing his private life to the world would mean nothing

>Dabi is not Touya
>Dabi is Touya
Can't make up your mind, can you?

It would mean something upon confirmation
Right now it means nothing.