What are your thoughts on Kaze?

What are your thoughts on Kaze?

Attached: DzBIxEzU8AAtGlM.jpg (849x1200, 129K)

Haiji is my wife.

Attached: 1533128387159.jpg (1280x1274, 162K)

But this is what happened on ep 23.

It's not /y/, it's sports and a fujo or 2 latched onto it in Yea Forums

fags

Maybe don't use gay fanart as OP image next time, dumb landwhale

The homo pandering was good but it should have happened earlier if they wanted sales

It happened in the first two episodes and then almost immediately stopped

Attached: 1523168375159.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>It's not /y/,
>it's sports

Attached: 1444607952858.jpg (704x400, 42K)

Eeeeh, that wasn't very gay. If you compare to something like Tigay and Bunny (two dudes who couldn't stand each other but gradually became more than friends) their relationship in the beginning never crossed any lines, no obsession with each other or over-dramatic dialogs. It was just manservice and they felt emotionally distant.

The slow built was the best part of it, though.

Attached: 564564.png (700x4321, 3.47M)

The nigger killed the potential fanbase, everyone dropped or didn't even pick it up because of that.

>The nigger killed the potential fanbase, everyone dropped or didn't even pick it up because of that.
This is your brain on /pol/

This is blasphemy you take it down right this moment.

I bet the author would enjoy that pic, though.

Attached: 72901779_p9_master1200.jpg (947x1200, 400K)

>non canon bullshit
kakeru x hanna is the canon ending
fuck the shit fujo pandering from the animeteam

>kakeru x hanna is the canon ending
She likes the twins in the novel too.

Attached: D1YzI3_UwAAapoO.jpg (848x743, 62K)

gay

Inshallah all homosexuals will soon be thrown from tall buildings.

Amazing show and I love Haiji.

They should end up together.

Implying they didn't.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru - 23 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.00.488.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Haiji is my wife, though.

>8.47 mean score
W-we did it, runningbros.

In a more explicit way I mean.

Eh, I'm content with what we got. I didn't even expect this to get so gay after the first half.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru - 23 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.07.535.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

They had to resort to last minute fujobait, they are the only ones buying the BDs. Not that it helped in the end. Lol

>They had to resort to last minute fujobait, they are the only ones buying the BDs. Not that it helped in the end. Lol
This doesn't make any sense, the evolution of their relationship was sensible and well developed and it even went back to reference the first episode.

They didn't "resort" to anything, they just wrote a story that doesn't appeal to you.

You can feel the love

Attached: caf6ba3a-cdc7-4a1d-b797-ea970e8307e7.jpg (1280x768, 242K)

Haiji is everyone's wife.

the nigger should’ve fucked the prince

I like the story to you fucking retard, I'm not a terminally ill fujo like you who only watches anime for shippingfaggotry. Stop thinking that everything panders to you.

homosexuals should be put to death

and all muslims will end up dead with an ak47

Fujos got to ruin another sports anime, bravo.
Let them rot alone here.

But Musa's BFF was Shindo. They were standing/sitting next to each other in most shots. Wish I made a compilation.

This show was fujobait and it was clearly aimed at fujos, stop being such a daft retard.

The author is a fujo herself you dumb fuck. Also how the fuck a fanbase could ruin a great series like Kaze?

Straights complaining about fujoshit ruined another sports anime, bravo.

Novel =/= anime
The author didn't even force any homo in the novel like the anime tried to do, yet fujos still ignored this show.

>I like the story to you fucking retard, I'm not a terminally ill fujo like you who only watches anime for shippingfaggotry. Stop thinking that everything panders to you.
I'm not a woman and you don't have to care about shipping to appreciate a well written relationship.

Regardless, you are not the target audience for this, and the show was well written to the end, which is something you don't seem to understand. You are basically upset that x element exists, rather than x element isn't well written. Basically triggerd.

Attached: 1534289650968.jpg (302x216, 24K)

>I'm not a woman
Sure.

>The author didn't even force any homo in the novel like the anime tried to do, yet fujos still ignored this show.
I bet you haven't even read the novel.

Sports shows are to fujos like what magical girl shows are to lolicons, why doesn’t anyone get this? I don’t see anyone shit up a precure thread and whine about fat otaku ruining little girl shows by being pedophiles?

How the fuck is forced? The anime was very subtle about it.

I bet you are just a delusional fujo.
Use /cm/ or /y/ next time.

The irony is that you are literally watching a show based on a novel written by a woman aimed at women. So not only you are delusional, you are also fucking stupid.

Why are those two guys kissing?

You'd be wrong, /cm/ and /y/ are imagedump boards, newfag.

Use a gun to your head next time, it’ll work out better for everyone.

They love each other.

There are no homosexuals in this anime, akhi.

Attached: 1531704624110.jpg (788x740, 99K)

>I don’t see anyone shit up a precure thread and whine about fat otaku ruining little girl shows by being pedophiles?
Hetfags in general lack of self awareness as well was as self-centered and have problem understanding not every show has to be aimed at them.
They watch all kind of stuff and then they often complain they are "pandering to fujoshi", like the whole thought of someone not writing for them or not being like them is somehow alien to them, everything exists to pander to them all the time.

You'll be able to see it next season again once Sarazanmai starts.

Because they're degenerate faggots who should be hurled off a rooftop.

Shit thread
Fujos ruin everything

Hetfags are truly disgusting people

It's a fanart, they aren't gay
This is not a yaoi

But a fujo wrote the show.

She is a nip fujo, if it was a westerner this would be a cringe fanfiction

Thread is shit, but triggered homophobes are always funny. I'm glad the last ep was so fucking gay.

Muslims truly don’t deserve to live in the modern world.

I remember schizo hetfags claiming that Kakeru and Hana were going to develop some high level romance lol

How am I a homophobe if the show wasn't even gay