Is one piece worth getting into?

is one piece worth getting into?

Attached: 1542855410582.jpg (667x584, 92K)

I prefer bikinis.
That said, I do like the classic loli school swimsuits. But they are not true one pieces.

Pre-TS I would have cautiously said yes. A few years later it's regrettably a solid no.

Yeah it's pretty fun, i recommend the colored manga.

Do you like other Shonen manga?
Then yes

Do you not like other Shonen?
Then no

Despite what anyone says its one of the best of its “genre” with great word building, characters, and a mangaka who gives a shit about it.

Damn, with a pigeon crusher that efficient you can achieve a full pigeon holocaust in just under a year.

Yes but drop it before Dressrosa.

Entirely depends on how much you like it so just give it a try. The anime isn't anything spectacular and gets really bad at some point but I still love to rewatch some earlier episodes, some of them are even filler.

The manga, sure why not. The anime, god no.

Yes and no. It's boring as hell in the first 100's episodes, then it start getting much better and after 500's or so (post time-skip) it turns into absolute garbage. At this point you can drop or pickup with the manga.

No, it turned to shit after the timeskip and the few good parts cannot carry it. And I don't think Wano will change anything. Just read till Shaoby and pretend the crew died there.

this

sukumizu are awesome

Attached: mika-shi.jpg (800x840, 538K)

Posts like this are weird. What other people like shouldn't dictate whether you try something or not

Yes, it's a great ride that won't end anytime soon.

skip Punk Hazard, Dressrosa and maybe fishman island, go back to them later if you feel like it. Just read the wiki page instead of the 300 chapters involved. The rest is good

>up to 12
That's gotta be bullshit

I recently read through One Piece and I thought Dressrosa was a lot of fun. Does Yea Forums hate it because they had to wait each week for new chapters kinda like how Farmland Saga was hell for active readers but actually pretty good when read in one sitting?

>Yea Forums
>they
You need to go back.

Read the color version, it's absolutely amazing

I've been here since 2010 I really do need to go back

Attached: 1465462874260.jpg (800x600, 86K)

I think a lot of the dislike for Dressrosa is that it was a slow arc with few straw hat stuff like most post timeskip arcs. Thankfully Wano is on a better track.

Give it a try and see for yourself. Unlike Kishimoto and Kubo, Oda doesn't write himself into a corner as much and the powerlevel doesn't go haywire midway through. On top of that it got really good world building. But if you start with the anime, switch to the manga at around episode 400. It just loses in until it becomes DBS pirate version.