Who writes this garbage? Are you telling me a little girl can move faster than an adult pulling a trigger?

Who writes this garbage? Are you telling me a little girl can move faster than an adult pulling a trigger?

What a load of garbage

Attached: c19.png (1688x1200, 726K)

If you were a little girl you would already know this.
The only thing that is faster than a little girl is a truck.

Cute is justice, and justice always wins, so it follows that cute girls always win.

What the fuck is this? Why is the revolver ejecting casing?

Attached: nicegun.png (1688x1200, 1.23M)

Holy shit, I missed that. But hey, the author and artist are different people, maybe it's the artist's mistake.

There's actually a known rule of thumb that within iirc 14 feet of distance in a knife vs gun fight, the knife will win.

>q>186463346
Who gives a fuck it's chink cartoons, I'm angry that that revolver is ejecting a spent casing.

Only if the gun hasn’t been drawn yet.

Not quite. It's 21 feet, and the idea that the knife automatically wins is a huge misconception. 21 ft is just the minimum distance at which you still have time to draw and fire before they get to you. So if they're within 21 feet you will probably be stabbed but that doesn't mean you lose the fight, guns are still plenty effective at close range and you can put much bigger holes in him and he can put in you. It's just that if he's within 21 ft you're not escaping uninjured.

This probably, plus Nips don’t know shit about guns

>Who writes this garbage?
Nips have a whole industry for it

You're reading a manga by the guy who ended his last manga with Japan getting over run by rape zombies and his current manga is about parasite wasp girls controlling all the women, this book is for dudes into extreme hardcore femdom/yuri and specifically male extinction. If you want something good this is not it

>for dudes into extreme hardcore femdom/yuri and specifically male extinction
>If you want something good this is not it
Contradicting yourself there a little, bro

Hey man your fetish is your fetish, but let's not pretend anything this author makes can be considered "good", entertaining maybe if you're into schlock

>2019
>not customizing your guns
Pleb.

Attached: 1444875741568.jpg (424x185, 40K)

oh man, 300 iq build that is

Attached: 1552459313960.png (1600x900, 1.09M)

Yeah, expecting the manga is gonna end with the world being burned in nuclear fire because of the other wasp queen and the MC flashbacks how she could have stopped it all if she wasn't such a beta bitch. I mean seriously, she got bullied by 4 people and then starts mindcontrolling everyone in school because she wanted friend and its not like she doesn't know it rewrites their personality.

That's right, it was 21 feet.
BUT case in point, it's not necessarily always an automatic win for the gun user. A good stab can be just as lethal as a well placed shot if you get a good area. Most fights will devolve into confusion and grappling, there's only time for one strategic hit at the beginning.

comics get shit about guns wrong all the time too because they are written by anti 2nd amendment beta basedboys

Attached: 5496137-deflects+bullets.jpg (1249x1920, 1.05M)

There must be an xcom or deathwatch that will put her ass down

Attached: 1449913308960.jpg (599x599, 64K)

I don't think there's anyone arguing that this is good. Honestly I'm just reading this cause the idea of a JK basically turning the entire female population into her sexslaves is pretty hot.