Kono Oto Tomare!

Don't mind me, just being the next great 2 cour anime
youtube.com/watch?v=QsSghmL9y1k

Attached: mainvisual02.png (1240x1174, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOyoLJ91X6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is it great? or will it be another chihayafuru?

chihayafuru is great, fuck you bitch.

I bet it is going to end up being a poor man hibikek

I hope this anime adaption does well. The last anime Platinum Vision worked on wasn't all that great.

I'll be watching it.

Attached: 1552403939729.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

>2 cours
So they're gonna adapt it up to the national preliminary?

>We won't see Yoshinaga and Momoya animated

That sucks...

Attached: DyNEoV6VYAAX-Nx.jpg (1800x1314, 322K)

I don't mind. I still haven't warmed up to the newest characters.

I like Yoshinaga, but Momoya I haven't warmed up to yet.

Wasn't this a split cour?

>fujoshit

nay

is this some kind of sports anime?

I love sports anime

I tried to read Chihayafuru but couldn't get through it. I liked Kono Oto Tomare (character designs are less shoujo-like, the drama isn't too dragged out, the romances aren't annoying, etc.).

I'm glad, i don't like them.

>two minute preview of anime about koto playing
>background does not contain any koto playing

There's no gay romance or baiting in this series. It's about a bunch of kids who like to play the Koto.

It’s nothing like Hibike.

Is this great or it's just be another Your Lie in April?

Attached: r12__01.jpg (411x602, 99K)

It's about a group of high school kids joining the Koto club. Lots of clashing and drama early on as they learn to get along and learn more about each other while learning to play the Koto.

Feels like QUALITY, except, crucially, for the koto playing

>not liking yoshinaga

user...

Attached: yoshi.png (783x372, 94K)

Your Lie in April was also a group of high school students. But someone is terminally ill and her final mission is to eternally NTR the MC, the MC's best friend BEFORE she died and the MC's childhood friend AFTER she died.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (180x180, 32K)

who else thinks yoshinaga and momoya are legit gay?

>But someone is terminally ill and her final mission is to eternally NTR the MC, the MC's best friend BEFORE she died and the MC's childhood friend AFTER she died.

KOT doesn't have that kind of melodrama. There is drama, but it isn't at that level of bullshit.

Fujos.

I like how "smooth" the drama is in KOT. It doesn't linger for so long that you can't stand it.

it's like one piece: most of the really bad shit happened in the past

Some pages in early chapters are gay enough with strong goggles.

Attached: 31.png (823x1200, 755K)

>delinquent with a horrible rep thanks the koto club president for acknowledging him as a member of the club
>gay

This is why fujos should never be taken seriously or listened to.

Attached: ok.png (540x527, 161K)

I remember trying the manga years ago and finding it boring, didn't really get why people kept saying it was so touching and stuff.

All I remember from this manga is that the female lead has big tits. That's how shit it is.

Which anime was that?

is this hibike but with faggots?

nice

>slice of life but with guys
Pointless

KOT is a sports shonen, not a slice-of-life.

Afaik this is pure drama

Will this have any energy in it or will it put me to sleep? I found chihayafuru enjoyable even while playing the most boring game imaginable Chihaya herself had an insane amount excitement while playing it.

Devils' Line. It was a compressed adaption with inconsistent animation quality and a niche-as-hell premise. Hopefully KOT will end up being more successful than its predecessor.

Attached: tokyo_devil.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Yes. The first season is airing this spring, second season is this fall.

It's kind of sad how so many people aren't going to give this a try because they think it's fujoshit or melodramatic shoujoshit.

>is this some kind of sports anime?

Yes, but with musical instruments.

Yeah, it's actually boring shit.

In your opinion.

That's because the majority would rather watch isekaishit, haremshit or battle shounenshit. A series like Kono Oto Tomare will only appeal to a niche few.

At least the OP song sounds pretty good: youtube.com/watch?v=wOyoLJ91X6M

The manga was pretty lively. The initial drama (the club is going to be disbanded!) kind of sucked, but once it started delving into the characters aside from the MC it got a lot better. The main girl's arc / related arcs are probably the best.

>another music anime
So boring, they should just keep making isekai.

I can't tell if Kurusu is a slut or not. She's cute around Hiro when they banter, but Kouta should keep his faggot-ass hands off.

Attached: Kurusu.png (447x679, 300K)

Pretty much. It's pretty neat since it plays out like a sports anime with tournaments/training/hard work vs talent arcs, but has a nice balance of guys and girls in the cast, which you don't often get in sports manga .

>more boring isekaishit

Attached: ew.png (760x429, 316K)

So give it to me straight? It's a music series with some story sprinkled around? Or music is just an excuse for something else and we'll never get to listen anything? If it's the former I'm in.

She's not. She only has eyes for Kurata.

Attached: cute.png (828x1300, 271K)

they really are running out of ideas for this hs club sol anime
will watch it anyway

It's the former.

It's straight but you can watch it for the cute boys.

I'm happy that this is a two-cour, but the staff and studio are still something of a black box to me.

This is one of my favourite currently running manga (though it has gotten less interesting since the two new characters were introduced) and the manga that makes me cry the most bitch tears.

Can't wait.

>20string guitar anime
Really?

Attached: This needs an animu.png (1782x1554, 1.48M)

>20-string guitar

That's not what a koto is.

Attached: koto.png (742x604, 104K)

I fucking love it when a problem child and a delinquent who only gets into a fight get dragged into a new sport or music world which changes his life.
This is the definition of youth.

I don't mind the author miling about right now (and spoilers indicate there's gonna some good drama coming up soon) because it's all in preparation for how awesome I think nationals will end up being.

Holy shit it's real! Thank you based god ;_;

You can't be serious. Kono oto is absurdly fantastic

Shut the Fuck up retard

What's with the hostility user?

Attached: lulutoast.gif (379x387, 229K)

That's because you are empty inside user

Based, same here user. And chika does it for his grandfather ;_; this is so so good

>this is the only consolation I get for Ballroom e Youkouso's death
I wonder how Yea Forums is going to react to Kurusu being a bitch before becoming the bestest ever.

Attached: 1500478251515.gif (700x625, 397K)

Kurata falling for her was forced. Their meandering atound the issue afterwards was forced as well.
Good, they suck.

>kurata/kurusu is forced
>yoshinaga sucks

Attached: iyo.gif (500x294, 630K)

first they're gonna have to deal with satowa being a horse's ass towards chika all the time