It's another "Yea Forums trolled me into reading/watching something" episode

>it's another "Yea Forums trolled me into reading/watching something" episode

Attached: 15.jpg (832x1200, 253K)

Toradora

Cross Ange and Rail Wars for me.

I have not been tricked this hard in a long time

Attached: 16.jpg (835x1200, 219K)

OreGairu

She just got too tired to give a fuck about a proper ending.
I still don't understand how you let your own creation get bloated into something that you start to despise so much you end it by shitting on everything you've built so far.

It's utter shit and the best argument you faggots can come up with is "2deep4u".

Attached: 91550.jpg (225x344, 35K)

Its got aesthetics before aesthetics became a shitty buzzword.

This entire fucking picture

If you can't find a single thing on there that you enjoyed, you might just be a contrarian

ITT

Attached: 1553719726305.png (1280x720, 1.78M)

They're only good for the threads

Happy Sugar Life.

This, Jojo and Fire Punch

Fire Punch and Gantz for me. Two of the shittiest series I've ever read (although I did drop Gantz in the triple digits).

angel beats
clannad
code geass
bleach
naruto
one piece
dragonball
yugioh
kimi no na wa
steins gate
gintama
hxh
bakemonogatari
nhk ni yokosou
gurren laggan
fate series
jojo
tatami galaxy
umaru
sao

angel beats

SnK/AoT season 2

Attached: 1522956542277.png (654x714, 539K)

You are just listing random anime

I expected Index to be more like this.

Attached: stitch.png (900x4918, 1.76M)

World trigger.
There was this faggot who spammed this everyday, decided to read, ended up sleeping in the first chapter holy shit

sadly no

Mushisi, and i'm not even joking it actually gave me depression that i had to stop watching anime for a while

Can't deny that. Unfortunately that's all it has.

Attached: 1528018596183.png (998x767, 499K)

how could you not like dorohedoro tho

Attached: worries.png (964x912, 551K)

What's the source on this? Tried cutting it up and reversing but no results.

Attached: stupidfrogposter.gif (576x324, 2.96M)

The gyoza wand is great though. Dorohedoro is a mix of silly and edgy and I think it fit right in. It wasn't even a magic "defeat the enemy" card even though it did help a lot. The ending wasn't bad but it was a pretty safe ending.

Nothing because I don't listen to reccomendations by words on my screen

Nobody really thinks of Lain as "2deep4u", are you faggots so accustomed to shonens that you are unable to just enjoy an experimental sci-fi show? All the mussings about technology and futurism aren't placed there for any deeper meaning than just being "cool" and to learn something (if there is anything to learn) while you watch a show.

Fuck me

I haven't watched a single thing that was recommended on here since madoka. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Disgusting taste

>ask lain fans what they think the meaning of the anime is
>every single time all they say is "and you dont seem to understand"
What the fuck is wrong with Lain fans?

>Key makes great stuff, i swear
>the anime is just a bad adaptation, read the VN
>the ending is amazing and totally not the same deus ex machina copout every single fucking time

Attached: mad kud.png (925x720, 493K)

What is the meaning of half the shows you watch? They probably don't have an identifiable singular meaning. I don't know why you treat Lain differently from those kinds of shows. You're the one ascribing 3deep5u onto it. I just think it's pretty neat.

Honestly I probably would have been fine with any ending after how amazingly the mystery was handled and resolved.